PDA

View Full Version : 1649 2047

Pages : [1] 2

AMGs63
27-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Quiet these days, not much to report but just thought I'll start a thread for regulars of these houses to chit chat.

IMHO, YiYi and Anqi Er at 2047 are quite chio by GL standards. My recommendation would be the new WL at 1649. I've forgotten the name but there is only one new WL there so bros who know her can help post. She is young, great figure (but short), big natural breasts, beautiful pussy and solid service. Should be difficult to book in no time.

GreyMatter
28-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Hi bro may I know what category is this house ? Thanks in advance .

123hu
28-05-2016, 10:54 PM
brother AMG, the WL you are referring to is called mi li. :D her body is indeed amazing!

Garfoo
26-06-2016, 11:42 AM
brother AMG, the WL you are referring to is called mi li. :D her body is indeed amazing!

I understand there are only 3 girls left in L20H47 and AnQi is one of them. Over at L16H49, it is Xiao Yan Zhi and Mi Lee - only 2 left. Looks like the recent batch in these 2 houses did no stay long. As for Ferarri, I heard someone bought her a house.

Acceleratorz
27-06-2016, 01:15 AM
are these 2 house same joint/same boss? just curious

rawmaster101
27-06-2016, 12:58 PM
do not waste time on both this joints. both okt very cocky. If i keen on their lady, better call them over to others shop.

comm
27-06-2016, 02:47 PM
do not waste time on both this joints. both okt very cocky. If i keen on their lady, better call them over to others shop.

Lol.....

I saw 1649 have 1 wl.....not bad....for me acceptable if no better option

This time round, most of the 150 i see are sadly in my unacceptable range

HeadOn
27-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Lol.....

I saw 1649 have 1 wl.....not bad....for me acceptable if no better option

This time round, most of the 150 i see are sadly in my unacceptable range

I think overall the acceptable one are not many

Garfoo
15-08-2016, 09:57 PM
I think overall the acceptable one are not many

Over at L16H49, only 2 girls left. Xiao YanZhi and Mei Lee. Xiao YanZhi will leave our shores in October after completing her 2 years contract. Mei Lee here for 5 months. Had her recently. Good for boob lovers and very obliging. At L20H47, also 3 girls. Tried Anqi and service quite good. Not tried the other 2. Also heard from OKT that both houses will have new girls in mid-September.

AMGs63
27-09-2016, 11:48 PM
Looks like good times may be back at 1649. New batch started working. Xiao Bu Dian seem to be sweet sweet kind but I was wrong. what a solid session behind close doors! Xiao Ming looks good too. Heard there is another chiobu around but didn't get to see.

Monte2929
28-09-2016, 10:07 AM
Brother, can you describe this Xiao Bu Dian? May be the one I saw. How much is it?

AMGs63
30-09-2016, 02:48 PM
Brother, can you describe this Xiao Bu Dian? May be the one I saw. How much is it?

XIAO BU DIAN FR

Looks: Schoolgirl sweet looks
Body: Petite but not skinny

She wore a white top and black skirt, very friendly. Tight. Full service girl, lots of feel. Shoulder length hair.

123hu
08-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Sharing is caring...

SUPERSTAR CHIOBU AT 1649 AND 2047

MALING 1649

Slim and tall with perky B cup breast. Pretty as fuck. This schoolgirl gets super wet. 100% will be on anyone's top 5 list. I manage to whack her on her first day and she was very apprehensive. But after warm up, wan lan eh her 69 was damn power. To me, her figure is perfect. Just thinkign of her saliva drooling down my cock makes me hard.

RTF. My No.1 at the moment. Confirm chop will get bao-ed or my nick is not 123hu.

XIAO MAN 2047

Pretty la. Xiao Man tried to give me a full service. According to her never work this line before so either she is real or her acting skills damn good. The way she act is like a virgin just make you feel like fucking her hard and making her scream.

RTF: If you want to bully sweet virgin, she's the one.

Garfoo
08-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Sharing is caring...

XIAO MAN 2047

Pretty la. Xiao Man tried to give me a full service. According to her never work this line before so either she is real or her acting skills damn good. The way she act is like a virgin just make you feel like fucking her hard and making her scream.

I tried her the other day. Did you notice her boobs were like drooping or sagging type? Yes, agree, her service was good.

BronzeGod
08-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Sharing is caring...

MALING 1649

Slim and tall with perky B cup breast. Pretty as fuck. This schoolgirl gets super wet. 100% will be on anyone's top 5 list. I manage to whack her on her first day and she was very apprehensive. But after warm up, wan lan eh her 69 was damn power. To me, her figure is perfect. Just thinkign of her saliva drooling down my cock makes me hard.

RTF. My No.1 at the moment. Confirm chop will get bao-ed or my nick is not 123hu.

XIAO MAN 2047

anyone else saw or tried these two girls can verify the above claims?

123hu
08-10-2016, 04:01 PM
anyone else saw or tried these two girls can verify the above claims?

You in wheelchair no leg to walk ah? GL is self verification la kamgong! HAHAHA.

comm
08-10-2016, 04:14 PM
lol....

bro BG, if i saw any of them i will msg u

HeadOn
08-10-2016, 04:21 PM
lol....

bro BG, if i saw any of them i will msg u

lol go find out now n let us know

BronzeGod
08-10-2016, 04:25 PM
You in wheelchair no leg to walk ah? GL is self verification la kamgong! HAHAHA.

Oh sure. I did walk past and looked into 1649 to see the newbies. Nothing amazing from what I saw, so I left within 3 seconds. Maybe I need to check it out again.

Will certainly verify myself and post here when I have time to do so.:cool:

123hu
08-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Oh sure. I did walk past and looked into 1649 to see the newbies. Nothing amazing from what I saw, so I left within 3 seconds. Maybe I need to check it out again.

Will certainly verify myself and post here when I have time to do so.:cool:

GOD kor kor, you're really one stupid mother fucker no words can describe. Knnccb I don't know you pop your head in like bangla got what use. The WL also not sitting there! Ppl here to exchange info on WL, you come in tell ppl your handicap story request other bro to verify for you.

The other newbies looks so so only. Half ok, half better give gd service loh. :D

123hu
08-10-2016, 05:23 PM
I tried her the other day. Did you notice her boobs were like drooping or sagging type? Yes, agree, her service was good.

This one value for money so just enjoy the kam lan jiao. :D

BronzeGod
08-10-2016, 05:37 PM
GOD kor kor, you're really one stupid mother fucker no words can describe. Knnccb I don't know you pop your head in like bangla got what use. The WL also not sitting there! Ppl here to exchange info on WL, you come in tell ppl your handicap story request other bro to verify for you.

The other newbies looks so so only. Half ok, half better give gd service loh. :D

Lol! You Ah.... Kekeke.

Acceleratorz
20-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Today xiao yan zi had departed and return to hometown.

ejectjoy
21-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Wanted to try Ma Ling. She was not available. OKT recommended Xiao Bu Dian, from among the three available, saying she is an ang pai among the newbies in their house.

Name : Xiao Bu Dian
Ht : 1.55m?
Wt : 42 kg
Home Province : GuangXi
Debut : Sep 2016

Face: Overall rather pretty, small and slightly sharp nose, beautiful eyes with fake eye lashes, white set of teeth, very smily. Her face has some resemblance to Korean actress Yoon Joo Hee (acted as Kang Ming Joo in Channel U Korean drama Run, Jang Mi)
Body: Petite and well-proportioned, long hair to lower back, slight curls
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, small areola and firm nipples
Skin: well-toned (not fair, nor dark), smooth
Pre-shower action : helped untie blouse strap from her hair; intimate frenching
Shower routine : Long intimate frenching with fondling of boobs and pussy fingering; rubba, licking and bj
Cathbath: sensual finger tingling, tingling massage with boobs, sensual licking of ears and neck, gentle sucking with mouth and tongue licking of back, not that skilful yet
BBBJ : good dick licking action
AR: Nil (don't do as of now)
Painting: Allow, painted her pussy and thrusted finger in and out, and her pussy gripped very tightly
Kiss/French: juicy lips and tongue for frenching, tongue fight; excellent done with great passion; non-smoker - a big plus for me.
FJ: Great sensual caressing, fondling with fingers and very intimate frenching. Good GFE. Her pussy hole is small and tight. She failed to insert my dick into her pussy hole while attempting to cowride. I only managed to successfully insert my dick into her small hole after three attempts (in the dimly-lit room), as if we are having sex for the first time. Wow - this is the tightest pussy I have had in a long time! After the successful deep insertion, I knew an ecstatic and exciting 30 to 40 mins would follow... Sure enough, I thrusted hard and let my dick teased her wet and tight pussy at different speeds. She moaned, grimaced and was drained towards the end! Confessed that she was high a couple of times! It was a most exhilarating sex session!
RTF : Likely yes, some time later, even thu I prefer taller frenchers. She has a great temperament and personality. One who seeks to please. Can strike up pleasant conversation too. Strongly recommended for those who seek very tight pussies!

ejectjoy
13-06-2017, 12:49 AM
Name : Yu Tong
Ht : 1.61 m
Wt : 48 kg
Hometown : Gui Zhou
Debut : May 2017
Experience : Has good massage skills, no prior whore trade experience, can speak some basic English.

Face: Overall pleasant to pretty, fair complexion, lovely slightly rounded nose, juicy mouth with tender lips, very smily face
Body: Sexy, slim, no baby fat and lovely legs, black shoulder length hair
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, sunken nipples but right nipple could be playfully sucked out
Skin: on the fair side, smooth
Pre-shower action : Frenching, boobs fondling
Shower routine : Soapy frontal and back rub, bj
Cathbath & bbbj: gentle tongue licking, from shoulder down to back, buttocks and knee; deep-throat bbbj, skilful balls licking and knows how to juagen and work on the dickhead very well
AR: Nil (does not do)
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked, sucked and painted pussy lips - quite responsive; but bushy pussy hair
Kiss/French: her lips are lovely - soft and tender for passionate frenching
FJ: one who enjoys sex, sex in cowgal and missionary positions. pussy becomes very wet readily; great gfe; lovely genuine moaning and grimacing - could see the ecstasy and surrender in her face; legs become like jelly; sex stamina reasonably good; wonderful bonk!
RTF : Most likely yes; try others first.

leehuashen
17-06-2017, 08:36 AM
Name : Yu Tong
Ht : 1.61 m
Wt : 48 kg
Hometown : Gui Zhou
Debut : May 2017
Experience : Has good massage skills, no prior whore trade experience, can speak some basic English.

Face: Overall pleasant to pretty, fair complexion, lovely slightly rounded nose, juicy mouth with tender lips, very smily face
Body: Sexy, slim, no baby fat and lovely legs, black shoulder length hair
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, sunken nipples but right nipple could be playfully sucked out
Skin: on the fair side, smooth
Pre-shower action : Frenching, boobs fondling
Shower routine : Soapy frontal and back rub, bj
Cathbath & bbbj: gentle tongue licking, from shoulder down to back, buttocks and knee; deep-throat bbbj, skilful balls licking and knows how to juagen and work on the dickhead very well
AR: Nil (does not do)
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked, sucked and painted pussy lips - quite responsive; but bushy pussy hair
Kiss/French: her lips are lovely - soft and tender for passionate frenching
FJ: one who enjoys sex, sex in cowgal and missionary positions. pussy becomes very wet readily; great gfe; lovely genuine moaning and grimacing - could see the ecstasy and surrender in her face; legs become like jelly; sex stamina reasonably good; wonderful bonk!
RTF : Most likely yes; try others first.

Wanted to try xiao bu dian, but boss say not free, so went to try you tong after reading your FR.. Had the same feedback as you. She can also do juagen. So thats her USP i think... Very sensual and very pleasurable.

stan12345
17-06-2017, 09:27 AM
[QUOTE=leehuashen;16064259]Wanted to try xiao bu dian, but boss say not free, so went to try you tong after reading your FR.. Had the same feedback as you. She can also do juagen. So thats her USP i think... Very sensual and very pleasurable.[/QUOTE

XBD nowaday only offered BBBJ.
Pussy licking and fingering not allowed.
Frenching not allowed.
AR not allowed.
The only good thing is pussy only a bit loose now and not a time watcher.
Maybe as a new customer she will offer.
Enjoy your bonk.

Jekyll9319
17-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Just tried XBD, managed to make her pussy wet. Wana bonk her raw but luckily still managed to cap. Happy bonking all!

lhmaaa
17-06-2017, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=leehuashen;16064259]Wanted to try xiao bu dian, but boss say not free, so went to try you tong after reading your FR.. Had the same feedback as you. She can also do juagen. So thats her USP i think... Very sensual and very pleasurable.[/QUOTE

XBD nowaday only offered BBBJ.
Pussy licking and fingering not allowed.
Frenching not allowed.
AR not allowed.
The only good thing is pussy only a bit loose now and not a time watcher.
Maybe as a new customer she will offer.
Enjoy your bonk.

Regret to hear that. XBD is ang pai of this house. Very busy and difficult to get. Many girls not offering painting and fingering nowadays. Easy to get sick and cannot work. Not offer AR, not my favorite. Frenching is very comfortable though. GFE strong. BBBJ very shiok with deep throat occasionally. Girls may treat different people differently and it mostly reflects how we treat them. Respect them as human is basic. She did offer sex dance occasionally as had been dancer before, very shiok watching. I RTF her also because her pussy is one of tightest even seen. Knows muscle contraction. Many times I was finished when she contracted. If she was like that to you, she may not want you RTF her for some reason. Nevertheless not a big deal. GL is large. Feel happy is the basic. Just go for someone else who makes us happy.

stan12345
17-06-2017, 10:58 PM
[QUOTE=stan12345;16064418]

Regret to hear that. XBD is ang pai of this house. Very busy and difficult to get. Many girls not offering painting and fingering nowadays. Easy to get sick and cannot work. Not offer AR, not my favorite. Frenching is very comfortable though. GFE strong. BBBJ very shiok with deep throat occasionally. Girls may treat different people differently and it mostly reflects how we treat them. Respect them as human is basic. She did offer sex dance occasionally as had been dancer before, very shiok watching. I RTF her also because her pussy is one of tightest even seen. Knows muscle contraction. Many times I was finished when she contracted. If she was like that to you, she may not want you RTF her for some reason. Nevertheless not a big deal. GL is large. Feel happy is the basic. Just go for someone else who makes us happy.

The last time i RTF her is two months ago.
Maybe i am not handsome as you and did not get frenching,GFE like you do.
Bro,you are right.Alway goes to one that make you happy,cheers.

lhmaaa
18-06-2017, 01:25 AM
[QUOTE=lhmaaa;16066304]

The last time i RTF her is two months ago.
Maybe i am not handsome as you and did not get frenching,GFE like you do.
Bro,you are right.Alway goes to one that make you happy,cheers.

You have been nice and patient, sharing your regret 2 months after, as said go for the happy one

max_priest
18-06-2017, 06:14 AM

Albeit I don't like u as a samster, I can't agree more on your assessment on this piece of fucking shit - Bronzegod!

When he first forayed into GL150, he started to criticise and question snr samster FR. And now he indirectly discourages others to contribute. IMO, BG deserve to be zapped! If he is not genuinely here to contribute, he should jolly well get his fucking ass off from this forum!

dominator1981
26-06-2017, 01:12 AM
Tried Xiao Xiao of 1649. Simple FR:
Looks wise, pleasant looking but not syt, average.
Figure wise, slim but not skinny. I prefer skinnier though.
Height = 158, Weight = 45kg (according to her)
Boobs not super flat but still quite flat haha so not for boob lovers. I'm fine with this though as I think its proportionate to petite gers and she is short/petite.
Service wise superb, so pple who put high pts on this can try. Action starts the moment doors are closed with hugging and intense frenching throughout. Pussy grinding in shower and allows 69 (did not try for me as I prefer to see face during BBBJ but she did ask if i want). Keep kissing me all over haha commando type. Did a bit of massage at start too & is actually not bad (got some strength). After deed is done, still continue hugging & lying on my arms till time is up (unlike some who finishes early), so additional pts for her.
RTF: Prob no, too many to try & I prefer skinnier

stan12345
26-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Tried Xiao Xiao of 1649. Simple FR:
Looks wise, pleasant looking but not syt, average.
Figure wise, slim but not skinny. I prefer skinnier though.
Height = 158, Weight = 45kg (according to her)
Boobs not super flat but still quite flat haha so not for boob lovers. I'm fine with this though as I think its proportionate to petite gers and she is short/petite.
Service wise superb, so pple who put high pts on this can try. Action starts the moment doors are closed with hugging and intense frenching throughout. Pussy grinding in shower and allows 69 (did not try for me as I prefer to see face during BBBJ but she did ask if i want). Keep kissing me all over haha commando type. Did a bit of massage at start too & is actually not bad (got some strength). After deed is done, still continue hugging & lying on my arms till time is up (unlike some who finishes early), so additional pts for her.
RTF: Prob no, too many to try & I prefer skinnier

I tried her before,service is superb.😍

AMGs63
05-07-2017, 02:13 PM
FULL FR REPORT

YANG YANG

Face: She is naturally sweet with no artificial procedure
Body: Full B cups. Her legs are to die for - slim, leggy and silky smooth. I also like her skin colour, towards the slightly tanned side.
Personality: Shy
Attitude: 10/10

Experience

Once we entered the room, it was a long lip lock. Yang Yang moved her hands all over me and started grabbing my cock. Great feeling. She removed my clothes, squatted down BJ me hard. The sight of her in the mirror sucking while I grabbed her hair nearly made me CIM. In the shower, she kissed my neck and body and gave me a good licking.

Yang Yang gets soaking wet. When you play with her pussy, she will squirm non-stop, hide her face and moan. She grabbed my head and frenched me wildly and I could feel her juices dripping all over my fingers. Everybody needed to fuck and it was cap on. She has just the right amount of meat and every stroke felt great. Her shyness is a huge turn on and gives you the feeling of making a good girl lose control. She is one of the few girls that can really rev up my engine.

Disclaimer: She has been a regular for a while so service may be different.

TERRAFOR
06-07-2017, 04:37 PM
yiyi is extremely beautiful. keep thinking about her. nice service also. just a pity she doesn't work so often but these angpais get pao very quick normal punters like me no chance.

TERRAFOR
07-07-2017, 01:26 PM
依依,

击鼓其镗,踊跃用兵。
土国城漕,我独南行。

从孙子仲,平陈与宋。
不我以归,忧心有忡。

爰居爰处,爰丧其马,
于以求之,于林之下。

死生契阔,与子成说。
执子之手,与子偕老。

于嗟阔兮,不我活兮。
于嗟洵兮,不我信兮。

Sgoh
10-07-2017, 09:22 PM
依依,

击鼓其镗,踊跃用兵。
土国城漕,我独南行。

从孙子仲,平陈与宋。
不我以归,忧心有忡。

爰居爰处,爰丧其马,
于以求之,于林之下。

死生契阔,与子成说。
执子之手,与子偕老。

于嗟阔兮,不我活兮。
于嗟洵兮,不我信兮。

What are you trying to do? If you like this wl, please send the poem to her wechat instead wasting our time.

userme
11-07-2017, 07:42 AM
hi bro. xiao bu dian is at the house 1649 or 2047?

Sgoh
11-07-2017, 11:26 AM
hi bro. xiao bu dian is at the house 1649 or 2047?

Bro, she is at 1649. Cheers.

Qwer18
11-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Bro, she is at 1649. Cheers.

XBD is good. RTF her twice. She is the petite type...a bit short . Overall good service really enjoyed the sessions and she is into frenching.

lhmaaa
12-07-2017, 02:03 AM
XBD is good. RTF her twice. She is the petite type...a bit short . Overall good service really enjoyed the sessions and she is into frenching.

Agree, her frenching skills very good, very strong GFE, BBBJ with deep throat, shiok

stan12345
12-07-2017, 07:29 AM
Agree, her frenching skills very good, very strong GFE, BBBJ with deep throat, shiok

I RTF her after 3 months and she huged me like long lost lover.
She lost a bit of weight and beautiful as before.
Love hole still tight and get wet easily.
Frenching with passion and some tongue fight.
BBBJ is superb and deep throat.Almost cum in her mouth.
FJ. managed to make her cum couple of times, she pushed my butt very tight deep into her hole when she is high.
People who wants to bonk petite size,tight pussy,best GFE in GL i tried so far. and perfect attitude girl.
THis is the must try list in GL so far in my history.

lhmaaa
13-07-2017, 10:32 AM
I RTF her after 3 months and she huged me like long lost lover.
She lost a bit of weight and beautiful as before.
Love hole still tight and get wet easily.
Frenching with passion and some tongue fight.
BBBJ is superb and deep throat.Almost cum in her mouth.
FJ. managed to make her cum couple of times, she pushed my butt very tight deep into her hole when she is high.
People who wants to bonk petite size,tight pussy,best GFE in GL i tried so far. and perfect attitude girl.
THis is the must try list in GL so far in my history.

Good to hear that you had a great session eventually, let's enjoy while she lasts

stan12345
14-07-2017, 07:28 AM
Good to hear that you had a great session eventually, let's enjoy while she lasts

Girls nowaday service are inconsistent.
sometimes good and sometimes give sucks service when you RFT them.

lhmaaa
14-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Girls nowaday service are inconsistent.
sometimes good and sometimes give sucks service when you RFT them.

No big deal, enjoy then RTF luo, not enjoy then go for others luo, our choice.

TERRAFOR
15-07-2017, 04:33 PM
How to get yiyi wechat?

stan12345
15-07-2017, 11:01 PM
How to get yiyi wechat?
Stop ask stupid question.
GO to the her house,book her and ask the number la...lol

Sgoh
16-07-2017, 12:50 AM
Stop ask stupid question.
GO to the her house,book her and ask the number la...lol

Good and direct answer!

stan12345
16-07-2017, 10:43 AM
No big deal, enjoy then RTF luo, not enjoy then go for others luo, our choice.

Whenever i write a negative true FR,always kana zap for no reason.

stan12345
16-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Went today,XBD sick.

TERRAFOR
17-07-2017, 11:39 AM
you guys are daring. i ask her next time hope she allow.

stan12345
17-07-2017, 01:48 PM

Try at your own risk.
People might sobo the girl rice bowl if she did not give good service before.

quelfala
17-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Wondering is XBD still sick?

stan12345
17-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Wondering is XBD still sick?
YES,she is.

unfit
18-07-2017, 08:47 PM
YES,she is still on MC.
She alreadly not feeling well on saturday.

Recently alot of girls flu and cough:(

stan12345
18-07-2017, 09:39 PM
How to get yiyi wechat?

Bro,just check with the house,they don't have the girl who name Yi Yi.
Which house are you refering to?

123hu
18-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Yu Tong no horse run.

stan12345
18-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Yu Tong no horse run.

She is going to be new angpei in the house.👏

TERRAFOR
19-07-2017, 06:52 AM
Bro,just check with the house,they don't have the girl who name Yi Yi.
Which house are you refering to?

2047. Nice and sweet girl.

stan12345
19-07-2017, 07:10 AM

Bro,which girl are you refering to?
PM me for info.

Weba
20-07-2017, 09:34 AM

Curious who and what too, please pm

quelfala
20-07-2017, 09:36 AM
wondering any good rider in this house? Can recommend?

Thanks!

AMGs63
20-07-2017, 11:52 PM
I would go for a small pint sized type like Xiao Xiao's for riding. You asked a very good question! I'm interested to know too! Most prefer to lie down and (pretend) they don't know how to be on top.

stan12345
21-07-2017, 11:14 AM
I would go for a small pint sized type like Xiao Xiao's for riding. You asked a very good question! I'm interested to know too! Most prefer to lie down and (pretend) they don't know how to be on top.

xiao xi also good to ride.

TERRAFOR
21-07-2017, 04:02 PM
thanks for advice on yiyi. i meet her yesterday.

dannyc
24-07-2017, 11:07 AM
Seen good FRs on Xiao Bu Dian, and tried her yesterday. Worst gal in GL 150.

Looks: 6/10
GFE: 1/10
BBBJ: Not Available
Frenching: Not Available
FJ: Not done

First time tried her. Showed me black face from the start.
Move away when I tried to kiss her.
No BBBJ. Said she is sick and cannot do bbbj anymore. Tried to BJ.

I told her forget it. I am leaving. She quickly take towel to bath herself.

In less than 10 minutes inside the room, I am out. Paid the $150 and left to find another gal in another house.

She don't want to serve. Don't want to even smile and try to make customer happy. There are so many other gals who will be happy to serve.

Warning to all bros who are thinking of trying Xiao Bu Dian. Be prepared to be disappointed.

Worst 150 gal I ever tried. And I had tried more than 500 $150 gals in Geylang over more than ten years.

Fat Fatt
24-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Wow Svc downgrade so much. Going home soon?
But even going home some wl still maintain. Like dandan 2831A, small apple

In less than 10 minutes inside the room, I am out. Paid the $150 and left to find another gal in another house.

She don't want to serve. Don't want to even smile and try to make customer happy. There are so many other gals who will be happy to serve.

Warning to all bros who are thinking of trying Xiao Bu Dian. Be prepared to be disappointed.

Worst 150 gal I ever tried. And I had tried more than 500 $150 gals in Geylang over more than ten years.

kennethlee
24-07-2017, 02:45 PM

Wow so bad. XBD used to be v gd.

Samurai69
24-07-2017, 05:02 PM

Sorry to hear that. Remind me of my same experience with AA from 1654A years ago who went back already. U report to GL150 every week in a year, only rest 2 weeks per year probably during CNY.

lhmaaa
24-07-2017, 09:14 PM

Regret to hear that, true that her throat was not feeling well, temporarily provide BJ and avoid frenching, same to regulars, other service at same high level, human not machine, understandable, her service and GFE have been consistently at high level, still the most popular and busiest in this house, believe this is an individual incident, again, if not happy, just go for the happy one, 150 not a big deal, our choice.

dannyc
25-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Regret to hear that, true that her throat was not feeling well, temporarily provide BJ and avoid frenching, same to regulars, other service at same high level, human not machine, understandable, her service and GFE have been consistently at high level, still the most popular and busiest in this house, believe this is an individual incident, again, if not happy, just go for the happy one, 150 not a big deal, our choice.

Just because she has sore throat does not mean she can show me black face. I pay money to be happy, not to see her black face and fuck up attitude right from the start. True, $150 no big deal, but I would rather throw into the rubbish bin than give her even $1 with such attitude.

Anyway, I tried another GL gal in another house. Frenching, GFE superb. Gave her extra $200 tips at the end. Today going to try a Korean. Have to change diet after trying too many GL.

Next time, if another gal show such fuck-up attitude, I will not strip but walk out the room and find another gal. Want money but show fuck up attitude as if I owe her money. Don't want to serve? Then fuck off and go back where you come from. Many others willing to serve.

AMGs63
25-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Sounds like a case of breakdown. Totally agree that many WLs may need to take a break or go back if too tough. Problem with complaining online is that WLs do not treat everyone equally. For me, I just move on to the next if time calls. Don't wish to waste time getting upset. But good for you to give review.

lhmaaa
25-07-2017, 11:42 AM
Just because she has sore throat does not mean she can show me black face. I pay money to be happy, not to see her black face and fuck up attitude right from the start. True, $150 no big deal, but I would rather throw into the rubbish bin than give her even $1 with such attitude.

Anyway, I tried another GL gal in another house. Frenching, GFE superb. Gave her extra $200 tips at the end. Today going to try a Korean. Have to change diet after trying too many GL.

Next time, if another gal show such fuck-up attitude, I will not strip but walk out the room and find another gal. Want money but show fuck up attitude as if I owe her money. Don't want to serve? Then fuck off and go back where you come from. Many others willing to serve.

Sounds like a rare extreme case here, no need to be upset, go for the happy one

Samurai69
25-07-2017, 12:26 PM
[QUOTE=dannyc;16209879]

Bro, I salute u as gentleman that still pay $150 though no service given, rather screw a corpse.

Samurai69
25-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Sounds like a rare extreme case here, no need to be upset, go for the happy one

Bro, u are very understandable and caring person to the WL. But why I feel u like ah seng. Haha just joking, don't zap me.

lhmaaa
25-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Bro, u are very understandable and caring person to the WL. But why I feel u like ah seng. Haha just joking, don't zap me.

No la, we all go for happy, happy then RTF, not happy then go for the happy one, no big deal

kennethlee
26-07-2017, 04:37 AM
2047. Nice and sweet girl.

I tried YiYi recently. Service is ok but her cigar smell from her mouth was so strong that put me off. She is also a bit plump.

sams11
26-07-2017, 07:38 AM
I tried YiYi recently. Service is ok but her cigar smell from her mouth was so strong that put me off. She is also a bit plump.

Yes bro, I agree with you that Yiyi is a heavy smoker and her bad breath turns me off.

ejectjoy
09-11-2017, 12:34 AM
There are 5 newbies in 2047 from Nov 2017.

Tried Ai Li Si (Alice) of 2047. Brief FR is as follows:

WL: Ai Li Si (Alice)
House: 2047
Home Province : GuiZhou
Ht/wt: 158 cm/45 kg
Debut: Nov 17
Prior Experience : No prior experience

Looks: Very pleasant, with pretty face features including small sharp nose and juicy lips. Sexy, curvy body, bony at hips, sexy legs, tight pussy.

Boobs: B- with new one-dollar coin size areola and tits, use them well during boobs massage, great to fondle, grab and squeeze.

Shower action : Nil. Told her to do frontal and back soapy massage and bj in shower the next time, as some customers expect them.

Catbath and boobs massage : Good slurping and tongue licking action - good strength although not so sensual. But do the catbath from back, to buttocks, thighs and calves. (Told her to forego the calves as mine not so sensitive) Boobs massage was teasing, sensual and good.

Frenching: Quite a good frencher althu w/o much tongue fight. Was trying to teach her how to have good tongue fight - but it always go MIA. Anyway her tongue is quite short.

Painting: Allowed painting on her small pussy hole and she was quite responsive.

AR: Good effort. Direct her tongue correctly to the desired spot and area.

Bbbj: Good, althu not that deep-throat, can give sensual or tantalizing licks on the dick head.

FJ: Allowed finger penetration into pussy using condom. Fallopian tube like rather shallow. Due to tight pussy and shallow tube, the sex in missionary and cowgal positions were exceptionally intense and steamy. The long and solid penetrations and pumping made her face grimaced and hands gripping the bed tightly. She was utterly worn out by the intense sex. She said she never encountered such intensity before.

Gfe : Good gfe, can be like gf.

Overall: The sex was intense and steamy. Attitude was excellent - willing to listen and very accommodative. Service wise, she was good (for a newbie who is new in this trade). Skills can be improve, especially in sensual fingering and passionate frenching with tongue fight.

Rtf: Sure! (after trying other newbies)

123hu
09-11-2017, 03:04 PM

Looks: Very pleasant, with pretty face features including small sharp nose and juicy lips. Sexy, curvy body, bony at hips, sexy legs, tight pussy.

Boobs: B- with new one-dollar coin size areola and tits, use them well during boobs massage, great to fondle, grab and squeeze.

Shower action : Nil. Told her to do frontal and back soapy massage and bj in shower the next time, as some customers expect them.

Catbath and boobs massage : Good slurping and tongue licking action - good strength although not so sensual. But do the catbath from back, to buttocks, thighs and calves. (Told her to forego the calves as mine not so sensitive) Boobs massage was teasing, sensual and good.

Frenching: Quite a good frencher althu w/o much tongue fight. Was trying to teach her how to have good tongue fight - but it always go MIA. Anyway her tongue is quite short.

Painting: Allowed painting on her small pussy hole and she was quite responsive.

Bbbj: Good, althu not that deep-throat, can give sensual or tantalizing licks on the dick head.

FJ: Allowed finger penetration into pussy using condom. Fallopian tube like rather shallow. Due to tight pussy and shallow tube, the sex in missionary and cowgal positions were exceptionally intense and steamy. The long and solid penetrations and pumping made her face grimaced and hands gripping the bed tightly. She was utterly worn out by the intense sex. She said she never encountered such intensity before.

Overall: The sex was intense and steamy. Attitude was excellent - willing to listen and very accommodative. Service wise, she was good (for a newbie who is new in this trade). Skills can be improve, especially in sensual fingering and passionate frenching with tongue fight.

Solid detailed FR. So jealous. Ai Li Si struggled to cap me due to condom too big. She only said I look like her cousin but never compliment my lovemaking. :(

Fat Fatt
09-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Solid detailed FR. So jealous. Ai Li Si struggled to cap me due to condom too big. She only said I look like her cousin but never compliment my lovemaking. :(

Bro, seems like all your posts on 1649 and 2047. Can you enlighten on the rest of the 4 girls in 2047, apart from Ai li si?

123hu
09-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Bro, seems like all your posts on 1649 and 2047. Can you enlighten on the rest of the 4 girls in 2047, apart from Ai li si?

Yes bro, this is my regular haunt.

My friend tried Yao Yao and said service is good, big breasts. She has a cute face, pretty. As for the rest, didn't get the chance to see and don't know their names so can't provide any more info. Once I'm ok with the WL, I call ahead to book and go in and out. It may be a while before I run into the other newbies. But looks wise, those I recommended will meet expectations.

I've had consistent quality service from these 2 houses over the yrs and feel the WLs deserve our support. It's sad when good WLs leave due to lack of support and FRs like what you mentioned the prior 1856. At least 2 of the WLs would be angpai if more had wrote FR.

I personally had gd WLs go back early due to lack of support. It was a wake up call to support the gd WLs. Yutong and Xiao Xiao are good examples. They would have gone back had not more bros known abt them. Wld have been a waste.

Kobayashi99
09-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Yes bro, this is my regular haunt.

My friend tried Yao Yao and said service is good, big breasts. She has a cute face, pretty. As for the rest, didn't get the chance to see and don't know their names so can't provide any more info.

My friend also said you standing along lorong 16 offer to poke karchng :rolleyes:

123hu
09-11-2017, 06:19 PM
My friend also said you standing along lorong 16 offer to poke karchng :rolleyes:

Bitch pls. U're a cheebye bastard who only got $100 to spend every month. All the OKT and WL see you no up and know you are bo lui cheapskate. You where got friend (except 06 and 08)? You're so cheap that the OKT you work for also don't allow you to touch his girls only ask you to attack other house. U exposed already no shame still want to show the world you are chao ah beng jio ppl come out? Cheebye what a fucking loser.

Beng beng gina sai, fuck off to your Desker Rd budget fucks la. This thread for $150 customer. Don't jealous David and 2036 la. The WL there not for low budget fucks like you can only afford short time. You will never get any svc there. No FR coz got no money to call. What a fucking loser OKT runner. Real customer long time ago chut $150 try already. No gd move on. Not like you niam shit here coz bo lui.

Papachubby
04-12-2017, 07:01 PM

Bro, your forum not accurate leh, over exergerate... her boobs cannot make it at all, somemore say great to fondle and good to squeeze.

ejectjoy
04-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Bro, your forum not accurate leh, over exergerate... her boobs cannot make it at all, somemore say great to fondle and good to squeeze.

Aiyah, B- boobs do not imply cannot have a good fondle, grab and squeeze. Depends on handler :D Perhaps your hands extremely big, so cannot enjoy handling small boobs.

panad0l
04-12-2017, 10:44 PM
I tried Yuan Yuan from the new batch. Quite good looking, slim, no fat type, B cup boobs with brown nipples. Allows frenching, painting/69, very good bbbj.
Strong GFE, very enjoyable to be with. Will RTF.

baotohk
04-12-2017, 10:46 PM

Fallopian tube shallow? how on earth you manage to reach it with your finger and penis

Papachubby
04-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Fallopian tube shallow? how on earth you manage to reach it with your finger and penis

His imagination runs wild, over exergerate.

ejectjoy
04-12-2017, 11:30 PM

You are right! More correctly the finger hitting the cervix or base of uterus! My mistake here (not the fallopian tube)

rabbitfish
05-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Aiyah, B- boobs do not imply cannot have a good fondle, grab and squeeze. Depends on handler :D Perhaps your hands extremely big, so cannot enjoy handling small boobs.

Alice @ 20-47, boobs are more the feminine type, even with a one-dollar areola, nothing worst or fantastic. I like these boobs which allows me to play to my heart's content without her complaining.

As for painting her pussy, she really enjoys it and the erect nipples show.

*Her pussy hair also not very bushy, quite nice to me.

RTF-Yes

unfit
05-12-2017, 12:17 AM
You are right! More correctly the finger hitting the cervix or base of uterus! My mistake here (not the fallopian tube)

I was shocked that your finger is so Long to reach to her Fallopian tube :eek:

Fat Fatt
05-12-2017, 09:38 AM
My humble FR on Xia Tian, some weeks ago maybe forget details

I saw her when I was waiting for yu Tong last time. Her looks attracted me and she has shoulder length hair which makes her more OL looking
So when I was at 1606 thinking of who to call I thought of her. Have to wait a bit.

She is cheerful looking , and looks like Zhang Ai Jia in her youth days. Pretty lass. She is slim and petite around 1.5-1.6 not tall and has A+ cup boobies.
From southern China, guangxi I think

Nothing for me in shower just SOP shower. She has a foreplay routine but I asked for some kisses first which she unwillingly just peck me like a woodpecker. Not used to it she said. Proceeded with catbath and some lips kissing after I insisted (no tongue fight frenching) she seems ok if it’s just gentle kissing

Got into the mood, she did a rather good BBBJ sensual the way I like it.
FJ her in missionary position and had a nice pump till I cumm

She seems very new and needs to pack a bit more of gfe and services to become ang ang pai (heard from okt she quite hard to call so ang pai alread)

Overall 7/10 for me
Rtf yes but need to try others first

baotohk
05-12-2017, 01:41 PM

Haha.....i was wondering how to reach the fallopian tube. Must be really long and have the ability to wriggle. Or too powerful and poke thru. :D

max_priest
09-12-2017, 08:58 PM
I tried Yuan Yuan from the new batch. Quite good looking, slim, no fat type, B cup boobs with brown nipples. Allows frenching, painting/69, very good bbbj.
Strong GFE, very enjoyable to be with. Will RTF.

I fully agree with your assessment on this newbie. Yuan Yuan who hailed from Guanxi stands at 1.60 m w/o heels. She is quite chio, slim and has B cup tits with brownish red protruding nips ... Very nice to suck and caress. She looks about 10% like Zoe Tay with minimal makeup. She is slim and somewhat fair. Her service was very good indeed! Frenchable, paintable and serviceable ... she definitely could offer a huge bang for your buck!

I shall FR her in due course. Folks, do stay tune if you are keen! ;)

dbhh
12-12-2017, 01:09 AM
Had a session with Ai Li Si yesterday at 2047.

First impression: A girl next door with slightly slit eyes and gentle look. Once stripped naked, true enough, the highlights are the big areolas on her B cup boobs. Body is slim in shape with a little butt flesh.

Service wise, after showering, a decent boob massage to start off the session, followed by catbath on the back. Then, she asked me to lift up my butt for AR with condom on her tongue, which was quite sexciting. The most surprising move from her was after the AR, she sat on my butt with my butt still lifted up, licked my balls and did a half somersault before lying down under me while giving me a BBBJ. I guess she might have some acrobatic training back in China.

What followed was the usual nipple sucking and BBBJ with me laying down on my back. I proceeded with missionary FJ to end things off. Seeing that pair of dark brown nipples of hers made me excited and high.

Overall, a good worthy WL with friendly attitude and decent service.

ejectjoy
21-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Had a go with Xia Tian (1649), a slightly tanned short-hair pleasant looking lady, from GuangXi. She claimed to be 1.63m tall, without heels. I guess she does not weigh more than 47 kg. Her boobs are B-, with right nipple slightly sunken in. To me, she is slim, sexy and highly sensual. When she met me, I saw her eyes lit up. A while later, she told me she liked what she saw (First time hearing from a WL this!) We had good casual conversation. In the shower, there was frenching and bj.
On the bed, it was a most scintillating experience! (No AR from her. She doesn't do). Catbath is somewhat SOP. I licked and painted her pussy for a while. Her caressing of ears, passionate frenching, bbbj were most sensual and delightful. Sex was extremely intense and intimate, mostly in cowgal and missionary positions. Pussy was very wet! It's always marvellous to see the grimace and ecstasy all over her face and hands gripping the bed hard with the intense thrusting. With intimate frenching, caressing, we sex for a full hour! Xia Tian said it was wonderful to mutually enjoy the hard sex! Excellent sex stamina! Surely must rtf!

Monte2929
09-01-2018, 11:44 AM
I also managed to try 1649 Xia Tian, 24 years old
Shoulder length hair lass with beautiful slim teenager body. Pretty. Looks around 1.63m. Boobs B+ natural

Great full passionate service. She asked me my age and laughed when I said I was 24 same age. She said my cock was very hard and she was turned on as seldom have someone so young. Don't know real or not. Action started in the shower with frenching and her stroking my cock. I had to control myself as she slided her naked body on me and squatted down to suck me. On the bed, she told me that she can get naturally wet by playing with her pussy and asked me if I wanted to see. Of course I said yes. She fingered her clit and pulled my head to liplock. True enough she became soaking wet and started moaning into my mouth. She asked me to lie down and wanted to give me a bj but I was so turned on I asked her to fuck me immediately. So she just got on top and started to ride me. Wow. Her cowgirl position and moaning is out of this world and I can't control. She is tight and really pant after she cum. She said when she first started work she was shy but actually she enjoys sex a lot. A gem not to be missed. If you can hit her buttons, it will be an unforgettable experience.

RTF: Yes. For me, she has the complete package and truly one sizzling hot babe.

MrBigBadBird
09-01-2018, 10:12 PM
1649 小辣椒 Energizer Bunny No.2
- Yang Yang from Chongqing aged 25 yrs

I must say it has been a good start to 2018, or should I say started 2018 with many great bangs! All thanks to private recommendation from bro omnia, I’ve yet another 小辣椒 1649 Yang Yang in the bag.

1. Package
- 1.5ish m Petite with long black hair to her hips c/w natural full C boobs and brown inverted nips (erect fast once aroused); her dressing today actually spilled out her ample bosoms to “D”lightful effect
- look wise more gnd; slim, sporty and smooth complexion; will not look out of place with beach volleyball babes in sentosa
- thick bush which hides her delicate pussy lips ripe for plucking; I had a wonderful time tasting her sweet abalone (did not offer her pussy for licking but she opened up after she cummed from cowgal)
- had a great time fondling, kneading, sucking and licking her soft and tender fun bags

2. Service
- Very good for a newbie even though no AR and did not offer licking of pussy
- very passionate frenching comparable to departed 2060 Xiao Ai
- Skipped much of shower part cos I din want bbbj hence only catbath and boob massage
- on the bed, her capped bj (as per my request) was very good, sensually done with good suction (some parts almost deep throat); best amongst Xin Er, Chen Chen, Tian Xin IMHO

3. Lovemaking
- Likes my lovemaking sessions al naturale.
- She din apply JY gel and got wet easily
- started with her on cowgal; moist pussy was tight at the beginning coupled with she humps at times like an energizer bunny, sometimes alternating with sensual moves while clamping her vagina muscles to try choke my lil bro to submission; all the time we were engaging in passionate frenching (reminds of sessions with Xiao Ai again)
- bad move from her as she cummed first after I survived her onslaught
- immediately spread her legs to lick her cunt juices while she continued moaning from my attentive tongue- delicious
- pussy felt not as tight after cumming; but prepared her for the multiple positions to follow
- her pussy is not as shallow compared to TX, BB, XE, CC hence think she was able to withstand even heavier pounding; and in fact kept screaming for more
- Her petite frame and meaty bum is ideal for manipulating her body for multiple positions; my fav (and hers) was doggie and she screamed for me to pound ever faster;
- fully ravished her in multiple positions (cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie, spooning, cowgal again, thirsting) while eyeing and sucking her jiggling peaks;
- when i tired out she tried to cowgal me to submission but I managed to outlast her and switched to Thirst position, ramming all the way to a most intense climax for the past month

Truly exhausting yet highly enjoyable session as she appears to have high sex drive and clearly enjoys sex. When I came out, I finally saw Yuan Yuan- very chio, elegant high class mistress look; yummy

Now I have 5 faves - 1608 Tian Xin, Xin Er, 1606 Chen Chen, 1649 Yang Yang and 2062 Anqi

unfit
10-01-2018, 12:17 AM
Now I have 5 faves - 1608 Tian Xin, Xin Er, 1608 Chen Chen, 1649 Yang Yang and 2062 Anqi

Bro...CC @ 1606 :p

MrBigBadBird
10-01-2018, 07:47 AM
Bro...CC @ 1606 :p

Bro

Tx for highlighting typo error!
Amended le

unfit
10-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Bro

Tx for highlighting typo error!
Amended le

http://i64.tinypic.com/2nh3pdg.jpg

Pleasure Always :D

hardman
11-01-2018, 09:57 PM
How do u get the okt to name her gals? I had a very bad experience. I went in and ask to Tian Tian. Okt said mensus. Saw 2 WLs sitting. One of them looked Choo. So I ask for their names and the okt was so rude. She impatiently said who u want. I asked her again for their names and she said both different names. Who u want?? I was so pissed that I stormed out of the house...

“Truly exhausting yet highly enjoyable session as she appears to have high sex drive and clearly enjoys sex. When I came out, I finally saw Yuan Yuan- very chio, elegant high class mistress look; yummy

Now I have 5 faves - 1608 Tian Xin, Xin Er, 1606 Chen Chen, 1649 Yang Yang and 2062 Anqi[/QUOTE]”

BronzeGod
11-01-2018, 10:27 PM
How do u get the okt to name her gals? I had a very bad experience. I went in and ask to Tian Tian. Okt said mensus. Saw 2 WLs sitting. One of them looked Choo. So I ask for their names and the okt was so rude. She impatiently said who u want. I asked her again for their names and she said both different names. Who u want?? I was so pissed that I stormed out of the house...

I often get a little bit confused by what these 1649 bosses want.

On one hand they’re so rude to customers, you would think they’ve earned enough money over the years and don’t care about business.

On the other hand, we’ve seen obvious promoters coming here to push their girls.

My take to the bosses ah Seng and whoever it is running their business, cut the crap promotional tactics of ms Geylang universe or whatever, and just ask your staff to be polite to customers and accommodate their requests.

That’s all you need to do.

No point you be rude, lose customers, then get someone to come in here to promote and argue with those who gave negative feedback.

Just my thoughts. No offense.

By the way, I do like the girls in their house especially the current ting ting and xiaoyu at 1649 and yao yao from 2047.

I will support this house’s girls, just hate the rudeness sometimes especially from aunty at 1649 and that ah peng at 2047.

But if they wish to continue like this, it’s up to them, it’s their own business they are ruining.

However, the sad part is their nice girls got affected by it too.

unfit
12-01-2018, 12:16 AM

On one hand they’re so rude to customers, you would think they’ve earned enough money over the years and don’t care about business.

On the other hand, we’ve seen obvious promoters coming here to push their girls.

My take to the bosses ah Seng and whoever it is running their business, cut the crap promotional tactics of ms Geylang universe or whatever, and just ask your staff to be polite to customers and accommodate their requests.

No point you be rude, lose customers, then get someone to come in here to promote and argue with those who gave negative feedback.

By the way, I do like the girls in their house especially the current ting ting and xiaoyu at 1649 and yao yao from 2047.

I will support this house’s girls, just hate the rudeness sometimes especially from aunty at 1649 and that ah peng at 2047.

But if they wish to continue like this, it’s up to them, it’s their own business they are ruining.

That’s why Ah Seng and Peter are good buddies :D

BronzeGod
12-01-2018, 12:40 AM

Uh huh.

I find that the best way to get your place packed with customers is:

1. Get a line-up of pretty girls for all different tastes - short, tall, meaty, thin, cute syt, sexy milf, etc.

2. Train them to give good service and attitude - shower action, catbath, AR, BBBJ, french and fuck in all positions humanly possible

3. Be polite and respectful to customers - listen to their requests and find the appropriate girls for their needs.

4. Make sure your house have good facilities - all around mirrors, clean bathroom in the bedrooms, comfy bed. In hallway, good viewing area for new or incoming customers to see all the girls CLEARLY and INSTANTLY (no need to walk, crane your neck or wait for girls to come out) as well as a private area for those shy customers who just want to wait quietly for their prefered girl.

THAT IS ALL.

Houses that met most of these requirements to me are (note that taste on girls is subjective but other requirements are not): 1615, 1654a, 1669, 1856, 2033, and 2040.

123hu
12-01-2018, 04:04 AM

My take to small time runners/ customers like you is to look in the mirror. You said it right. All OKT wanna earn money. You got give OKT money they sure nice to you. Try order 3 session. Any house the OKT sure love you. So? Must be you are a fucking small spender, right?

Call $80 talk so much? You are the biggest OKT runner. You used to write FR after FR until the OKTs realise you're a fucking useless idiot and asked you to fuck off. Now you spend your time whining like a small kid online about OKTs bad service and their 'promotion'. Actually, you were the idiot writing all the promo FR.

Even more funny, you're such a fucking success can only afford $80 one round each time want to teach OKT towkays how to run business. HAHAHAHA

Fucker, this thread is for FR. You not happy with which OKT just go down and fuck them on the spot. Like I do. Grow some balls la bastard.

I fucking laugh my head off when I read that you expect OKT to call girls from other houses at least 3x before they can show you blackface. KNN you think you Andy Lau superstar ah? I never see anyone argue here about negative FR. I only see one small timer try to act like big fuck on sammyboy teach OKT do how to do business. LOL. You can only afford to call $80 and each time the OKT must be polite to you, pour you coffee, call 3 rounds of girls for you to view. You worry about your own income lah.

So you have a small store selling nasi lemak. The customer don't want to buy your nasi lemak. Now people with brain will just tell the customer to look elsewhere. But what you would do is order nasi lemak FROM OTHER STALLS 3 TIMES for the customer to try. ROFL. And I suppose you're expecting the customer to come back to your stall to eat nasi lemak from other stalls because you're so kind-hearted? HAHAHAHA. You're fucking soft in the head. This is your idea of doing business? Your own nasi lemak you don't sell you go out of your way to intro other stall nasi lemak better than yours. Are you retarded? Making self-entitled cheapos like you happy is the highway to closure. Who in his right mind expects an OKT to sabotage himself? I just walk out and go to the next house. But you so bigshot you expect OKTs to call 3 rounds of WLs for you. HAHAHA

You're so dirt poor you started a thread to solicit points because you can't afford to pay for a sammyboy membership which comes with a truckload of points. I think it's just $20 per month. Cheebye la, later you meet me I pass you some change to join sammyboy as a member. Don't be like a desperate dog begging for points la. Later the WLs think all Sporean fucking cheap like you. $20 a month also don't spend rather beg online. Knn you this kind of customer scaring the meimei away.

So here's my suggestion to you. Since you so 'smart', you open one house. We all go your brothel see you how good. If you no brothel and don't even have money to pay sammyboy membership, fuck off back to your thread and continue begging for your points.

By the way hor, don't write under the false illusion that nobody knows who you are in real life. You're a cheapskate ex runner that OKTs find fucking useless and so they ditched you. Now you got a bone to grind because without the 'benefits', you got no money to call wan. You're a fucking loser in real life and a fucking loser online. As you yourself have said many times, you're just a roadsweeper. So go sweep the roads and stop trying to act smart when you got no money.

123hu
12-01-2018, 04:10 AM
Uh huh.

I find that the best way to get your place packed with customers is:

1. Get a line-up of pretty girls for all different tastes - short, tall, meaty, thin, cute syt, sexy milf, etc.

2. Train them to give good service and attitude - shower action, catbath, AR, BBBJ, french and fuck in all positions humanly possible

3. Be polite and respectful to customers - listen to their requests and find the appropriate girls for their needs.

4. Make sure your house have good facilities - all around mirrors, clean bathroom in the bedrooms, comfy bed. In hallway, good viewing area for new or incoming customers to see all the girls CLEARLY and INSTANTLY (no need to walk, crane your neck or wait for girls to come out) as well as a private area for those shy customers who just want to wait quietly for their prefered girl.

THAT IS ALL.

Houses that met most of these requirements to me are (note that taste on girls is subjective but other requirements are not): 1615, 1654a, 1669, 1856, 2033, and 2040.

THAT IS ALL? HAHAHA. Are you retarded?

All these houses meet your requirements. How is their business? HAHAHAHA. OKTs who wanna have as 'good' business as these houses should follow you. I guess business at 1856 and 2040 is roaring? Roadsweeper really roadsweeper brain. LOL.

Don't talk so much cock la. The truth is that YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A VIP AND TRY TO ACT KNOWLEDGABLE ONLINE when you're just a fucking cheapskate who knows shit. THE REAL REASON WHY YOU'RE SO UNHAPPY WITH OKTS AND STOPPED WRITING FRS IS BECAUSE THEY GOT SICK OF YOU SHAMELESSLY ASKING FOR 'BENEFIT'. From what you expect of OKT, it is obvious you demand a lot from WL.

Apart from these few houses that the counter staff give you good service, the rest of Geylang can't be fucked with you. You're well known as the fucker who like to look see but no money to call. So fuck off. When I go to a house I hate seeing care lair fare like you.

If your list shows anything, it shows that you're a CURSE and houses that can be bothered to entertain you sure see their business go 'up'. :)

Tell me, since 1856 counter staff provides premium service and you say follow your guru ideas can have many customers, how many WLs they have now? Why did the last batch go? How the fuck you support 1856 WL until the last batch go back? Say the house good but never support, right? Either that or the last batch got scared thinking all customers are jackass like you but demand private viewing room and ran for their lives. Cheebye you 1856 regular leh. You say you endorse the house sure business good. So tomorrow I go see should easily have 10 WL and full house, right? Fucking idiot. Big mouth, empty wallet.

You're making a fool of yourself. Please continue to go to these shops with 'good' business and enjoy yourself. I prefer to visit the shops that the WLs and OKTs don't cater to roadsweepers like you.

Seriously, spend more time trying to increase your own income instead of writing training manual for OKTs. I tell you a secret. The WLs don't need training lah. The problem is YOU. Next time you go, you take out $100 put on table. They auto service very good. Cheapos like you who come online and kpkb about 2831A slight price increase won't get good service. You fucking never tip BUT expect the sky and moon.

Instead of just tipping the WL like normal people, you ask the OKT to ask the WL to give you special service. Fuck you're a clown. And you wonder why OKTs see you as shit. It's already 2018. GL price never increase hor and here you are still expecting training for your fucking $80 WL.

Knn you come out of which hole? Still living in 1990? Got WL come here to fuck for an hr for so little already very good. You still thinking about training. Really a brainless and penniless monkey. Do yourself and this forum a favour. Fuck off to your 'please give me points because I have no money to join sammyboy as a member' thread and go hang out at those 'good' business house.

BronzeGod
12-01-2018, 04:24 AM
My take to small time runners/ customers like you is to look in the mirror. You said it right. All OKT wanna earn money. You got give OKT money they sure nice to you. So? Must be you are a fucking small spender, right?

Call $80 talk so much? The biggest OKT runner is you. You used to write FR after FR until the OKTs realise you're fucking useless and asked you to fuck off. Now you spend your time whining like a small kod online about OKTs bad service. Even more funny, you fucker only can afford $80 want to teach OKT towkays how to run business. HAHAHA

Fucker, this thread is for FR. You not happy with which OKT just go down and fuck them on the spot. Like I do. Grow some balls la bastard.

I fucking laugh my head off when I read that you expect OKT to call girls from other houses at least 3x before they can show you blackface. KNN you think you Andy Lau superstar ah? I never see anyone argue here about negative FR. I only see one small timer try to act like big fuck on sammyboy teach OKT do how to do business. LOL. You can only afford to call $80 and each time the OKT must be polite to you, pour you coffee, call 3 rounds of girls for you to view. You worry about your own income lah. You're a fucking pauper you wanna teach towkay how to do business I really ROFL. You're so fucking poor you started a thread to solicit points. Cheebye la, later you meet me I pass you some change to join sammyboy as member. No need to be so cheap.

So here's my suggestion to you. Since you so 'smart', you open one house. We all go your brothel see you how good. If you no brothel and don't even have money to pay sammyboy membership, fuck off back to your thread and continue begging for your points. By the way hor, don't write under the false illusion that nobody knows who are in real life. You're a cheapskate ex runner that OKTs find fucking useless and so they ditched you. Now you got a bone to grind because without the 'benefits', you got no money to call wan. You're a fucking loser in real life and a fucking loser online. As you yourself have said many times, you're just a roadsweeper. So go sweep the roads and stop trying to act smart when you got no money.

Dumb fuck. So all these houses meet your requirements. How is their business? Their houses the business is the best? Knn you are really a dumb fuck. I guess business at 1856 is roaring? LOL. All you want is to be treated like a VIP when you are a fucking cheapskate. Good to know that apart from these few houses, the rest can't be fucked with you. If anything, it shows that you are a curse and houses that can be bothered to entertain you the business good or not...I no need to say so much. Just that you're making a fucking fool of yourself. Please continue to go to these 'good' business shops. LOL

I don’t really wish to argue with you.

But let me ask you a simple question.

Why are you so defensive when anyone says anything negative about 1649?:confused:

Why do you need to insult anyone that has a bad feedback on 1649 as small spenders or what? And call them names?

Even a customer that goes to Geylang just once in his whole life has a right to share his experience here in this forum.

It’s nothing personal. Just making suggestions for improvement.

There’s no need to insult others.

And what does it have to do with you when people commment on 1649?

Why do you take it so personally? And why the need for the personal attacks?

123hu
12-01-2018, 04:36 AM
I don’t really wish to argue with you.

But let me ask you a simple question.

Why are you so defensive when anyone says anything negative about 1649?:confused:

Why do you need to insult anyone that has a bad feedback on 1649 as small spenders or what? And call them names?

Even a customer that goes to Geylang just once in his whole life has a right to share his experience here in this forum.

It’s nothing personal. Just making suggestions for improvement.

There’s no need to insult others.

And what does it have to do with you when people commment on 1649?

Why do you take it so personally? And why the need for the personal attacks?

I wasn't defensive. I started the Ms Geylang thread. My lampa song I start. You are forum expert ah? What promotional thread? You got problem? Fuck you, chao cheebye. I never defended any bad FR or 1649. Don't come and talk cock. I respond to attacks on MY posts.

I am more than happy to say that Ah Seng is a cunt. Ah Seng is a cunt, Ah Seng is a cunt. Happy? Think whole GL also know. You siao ah, everyday whine online about how bad the OKT treat you? Your personal problem with OKT you keep repeating to the whole world. Knn come I give you sweet don't cry, okay? Aawww poor baby always kena fuck by Ah Seng. Come come, I sayang you. LOL

You're a bigger cunt and just a fucking loser whining online about OKTs. Cheebye, you know what is called Geylang? You expecting Four Seasons hotel customer service in...Geylang? HAHAHAHA You're a fucking monkey. Writing page after page about ISO service. KNN fuck you la. You know what is a red light district? And the best part is, you can't afford to eat at Four Seasons. LOL

Look, from your non-stop whining, everyone here gets it. Ah Seng and Auntie don't like you and can't be fucked with you. Try to be aware that they are perfectly fine with other customers and you look like a retard for whining non-stop.

For whatever reason (maybe it has to do with you're a cheapo who wants a private room where you can see CLEARLY and must call girls 3x for his majesty's viewing pleasure and still never call), people don't like your monkey face. My advice to you is get over it. Just fuck him or fuck off from his shop. He is pioneer citizen you also scared to fuck him ah? Tell him his attitude sucks la. You whine online for fuck?

Personally, I don't have a problem with any OKTs and who gives a shit about OKTs? They are just there to collect money. But since you have so much problem, go tell the OKTs they suck and stop boring everyone with your pathetic whining.

You can fuck Ah Seng and whichever OKT you like all you want. I just grew tired of reading your roadsweeper ideas on business and your whining because you're a fucking cheapskate who has no balls to tell the OKTs off. I come here to read FR. Not the tales of an $80 one session only idiot who gets bullied by OKTs. You're just a disgrunted ex-runner that the OKTs discarded like a rag doll when they realised you're a hopeless idiot always asking for benefits because you can't afford to tip the WL. So get over yourself and fuck off.

You have a right to share your opinion. I also have a right to share my opinion. And my opinion is that you are a fucking monkey who wants OKTs to provide you with a private viewing room. Otherwise, you're going to write another long essay about 2831A price increase. Gong cheebye, it's only $50. You want you take. You can't afford, fuck off. Talk so much for what?

123hu
12-01-2018, 05:05 AM

Thanks for the useless information that nobody gives a shit about.

BronzeGod
12-01-2018, 11:42 AM
Hi 123hu, thank you for making those very personal attacks just because I commented on 1649 and what I think is good for business.

1649 ah Seng needs to thank you, because as long as such heavy handed tactics are used to shut down honest and helpful opinions on his house in the forum (even if they are negative), he will never see me or my buddies step into his house again.

And no, I don’t act like a big shot. I just fuck and go. I share opinions to hopefully help everyone have a better and happier Geylang experience. Sorry if that offends anyone but I mean well.

But since according to you, I’m a cheapo and what not, I guess ah Seng won’t miss my business.

Don't worry yourself coming up with some long post filled with insults again. You've "won" already. I will not be commenting on 1649 or his other house 2047 anymore.

Cheers and have a nice day.

123hu
12-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Your $80 every month will be terribly missed. You mistook me for someone who gives a shit which longkang you go. Many people also don't step into 1649. Just call from other house la. KNN only you fucking loser must declare. Am I suppose to cry? WAH you and your lanjiao buddies not going to 1649 anymore? Aawwww...so sad. Kor kor don't leh.

Pity the 1856 WLs who had to service you and your lanjiao buddies. Thanks to your self praised 'helpful' comments and support and fuckwit business acumen, the previous 1856 batch all left in record time. You're as helpful as a bald tyre.

Fuck off la jackass. Do update us when 1856, 2040, 2033 or whichever house installs a private room for your royal highness. By the way, let me thank you on behalf of all those OKTs. Thank you for sending all those cheebyes who expect private viewing room and to see 3 rounds of WLs their way. They are forever grateful to you for introducing such morons to them.

With the storm of retards who have these kind of 'helpful' demanding expectations headed their way, one can only feel sorry for the WLs on duty. The WLs must be laughing in their toes when you show them how clever you are, telling them their boss should install a private viewing room and someone should train them in shower, massage and AR. LOL. Here comes the $80 retard.

Like I said, you were dumped by the OKTs who grew sick of your requests for special treatment. That's why you stopped writing your promo FR. But still you clung around the forum hoping to prove your usefulness with your hopeless list. You're like a fucking baby whining about why you don't write FRs anymore like anyone cares that you don't.

Why don't you make youself useful and tell us 1856 got how many WL and which one is good? Since you rave about the premium service and good business? Fucking retard.

unfit
12-01-2018, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the useless information that nobody gives a shit about.

If you don’t give a fuck to my post:rolleyes:

Then don’t bother to reply :confused:

Anyway My post is not replying to you :eek:

I am talking to BG

Fat Fatt
12-01-2018, 07:13 PM
So much fireworks

I guess let’s not go too extreme.
Bro 123hu, peaceful discussion better than hardline insults across. Nobody wins.

IMHO In GL the customer experience involves both the WL and the okt. Of course the WL contributes more than 90% of the satisfaction, sometimes after a wonderful fuck session I don’t even remember what the okt did good or bad but just collect money from me.

For good okt Before the session some okt who are good service who will call different girls for me to view, or will chase on the girls I am waiting for. Not all okt will do it. Some only push in-house girls.

But I guess before the customer gets a girl to bonk and he kena rude comments and poor customer service, then of course customer angry. Well the suggestion next time to call the WL from other house is ok for the girls. The business $80 goes to the girl for her work anywhere.

I guess the bad comments on 1649 are personal opinion of some customers. I have no issues with aunty so far. Doesn’t mean they don’t give bad service. I don’t know for a fact. But there are always better houses with good okt customer service. So customers have a choice.

Got to clarify when I went 2831a I paid 150 so that misunderstanding of 200 seems deep-rooted. Not sure if they asked new customers for 200?

Anyway I wanted to post some comments on Yuan Yuan who is good bonk for me. Pretty and friendly.
Propose to focus the writing on the WL and not in-fighting

max_priest
12-01-2018, 07:22 PM
Anyway I wanted to post some comments for Yuan Yuan who is good bonk for me.

Absolutely without a doubt, Yuan Yuan is a fantastic WL both in terms of attitude and service.

Fat Fatt
12-01-2018, 07:26 PM
Absolutely without a doubt, Yuan Yuan is a fantastic WL both in terms of attitude and service.

Need to share more of such girls to distract the guys from continuing their debates and expressions of dislikes for each other.

Focus on the WLs

MrBigBadBird
12-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Need to share more of such girls to distract the guys from continuing their debates and expressions of dislikes for each other.

Focus on the WLs

Fully agree bro!
I only concentrate on the gals and FRs, okt’s attitude is secondary.

But ironically the fireworks started after I wrote abt 1649 Yang Yang.

Anyway I’ve to comment in fairness that the Aunty’s attitude has mellowed significantly.
Maybe I was lucky went at the right times.
Maybe it’s cos I just locked in target based on the FR recommendations by other bros and asked for specific targets without checking out the other gals.

I’m also trying to find time to sample 1649 Yuan Yuan next after Xia Tian and Yang Yang earlier.

123hu
12-01-2018, 08:45 PM
Fat Fatt,

I appreciate people who talk sense and are civil. I have no patience for empty heads who keep shooting their mouth off over posts and threads I started. I simply wanted to have fun and this fucking blockhead claims my Ms Geylang thread is promotional. He then claims I defended OKTs and negative FRs when I had never done so.

We all know he used to write promo FR non-stop until the OKTs cut him loose. He then wastes everyone's time pouring out his personal grievances against OKTs. You will notice I have kept silent all this while because not my problem. But it's annoying to see this little boy grumble and grumble non-stop.

The problem with this idiot is the more he talks, the more he grows a sense of self-importance. The last straw came when he started to share his fuckwit business ideas on how OKTs should run their business. What on earth is this fucker going on about? It was the mind of a child writing drivel. Many houses have already closed, many have bad business and we all know the supply is drying up. And here you have this idiot writing training manual for WL when even getting WL to come is a massive problem. And he thinks he is 'helpful'. This idiot who still dreaming about having his ass licked has no sense of reality.

And hence, I lost my patience. Don't come and insult me and accuse me of shit and not expect a response.

MrBigBadBird,

Exactly.

I am here to read FRs and talk about CHICKS and BABES. I couldn't care less about OKTs who are GUYS. Any OKT that can bring in quality WLs are good. Any OKT with no WLs are bad. The rest is secondary.

baotohk
13-01-2018, 08:04 AM
If you don’t give a fuck to my post:rolleyes:

Then don’t bother to reply :confused:

Anyway My post is not replying to you :eek:

I am talking to BG

He’s probably ah seng’s Son and very upset by both of you.:D

baotohk
13-01-2018, 08:05 AM
Hi 123hu, thank you for making those very personal attacks just because I commented on 1649 and what I think is good for business.

1649 ah Seng needs to thank you, because as long as such heavy handed tactics are used to shut down honest and helpful opinions on his house in the forum (even if they are negative), he will never see me or my buddies step into his house again.

And no, I don’t act like a big shot. I just fuck and go. I share opinions to hopefully help everyone have a better and happier Geylang experience. Sorry if that offends anyone but I mean well.

But since according to you, I’m a cheapo and what not, I guess ah Seng won’t miss my business.

Don't worry yourself coming up with some long post filled with insults again. You've "won" already. I will not be commenting on 1649 or his other house 2047 anymore.

Cheers and have a nice day.

Just put him on the ignore list and give your honest criticism. Anyway, he can choose not to read it

123hu
13-01-2018, 10:56 AM
He’s probably ah seng’s Son and very upset by both of you.:D

And who the fuck are you? I guess you must be Bronzegod's missing lanjiao otherwise why you so sore and like to see idiot talk?

$150 Top Tier

$80 2nd Tier
You only get 30 mins. It's for those on LOW BUDGET and DESPERATE for bargain. The quality of the WLs, let's just say it's not the same as those almost double the price.

While the rest of us call $150 + tips in the hope of better service, this shit is looking for the least money he can pay BUT wants services to be upgraded. Such people need to have their brains checked.

For this 30 mins, your cheebye owner expects WL to be fully trained, a private viewing room and the OKT to call WLs 3 times for him. Might as well ask for FREE foot massage while waiting, a sauna room for after the session and NTUC voucher to take home. Keep on dreaming! KNN this kind of shit also have. Happily forgetting that supply of WL is low and prices have not been raised for as long as I can remember. So called 'helpful' suggestions. Pay budget airline but talk like damn clever and expect business class service.

If it offends you that I think fuckers on a budget should worry more about raising their own incomes then that of OKTs, then fuck yourself. I didn't see any good ideas. Just a cheapo trying to get more for nothing. After all the talk, any mention how much is he willing to pay for a private viewing room and enhancements? I can tell you. Not a single cent.

To my knowledge, most OKTs at least own or share a business and can well afford $150. Even the OKT's helpers go for $150. The fucker with the most to say has the least to spend. He spends his life lurking around in CAT80 hoping to find bargain and avoid paying $150.

This thread and others was set up to exchange info on GIRLS. It wasn't for a low baller to take it as his own blog, whine non-stop about his personal problems with OKTs and fantasise about how OKTs should 'improve' their service by giving his highness 2 for 1 Happy Hour. I note he is still whining away at another thread like a baby.

baotohk
13-01-2018, 01:00 PM
And who the fuck are you? I guess you must be Bronzegod's missing lanjiao otherwise why you so sore and like to see idiot talk?

$150 Top Tier

$80 2nd Tier
You only get 30 mins. It's for those on LOW BUDGET and DESPERATE for bargain. The quality of the WLs, let's just say it's not the same as those almost double the price.

While the rest of us call $150 + tips in the hope of better service, this shit is looking for the least money he can pay BUT wants services to be upgraded. Such people need to have their brains checked.

For this 30 mins, your cheebye owner expects WL to be fully trained, a private viewing room and the OKT to call WLs 3 times for him. Might as well ask for FREE foot massage while waiting, a sauna room for after the session and NTUC voucher to take home. Keep on dreaming! KNN this kind of shit also have. Happily forgetting that supply of WL is low and prices have not been raised for as long as I can remember. So called 'helpful' suggestions. Pay budget airline but talk like damn clever and expect business class service.

If it offends you that I think fuckers on a budget should worry more about raising their own incomes then that of OKTs, then fuck yourself. I didn't see any good ideas. Just a cheapo trying to get more for nothing. After all the talk, any mention how much is he willing to pay for a private viewing room and enhancements? I can tell you. Not a single cent.

To my knowledge, most OKTs at least own or share a business and can well afford $150. Even the OKT's helpers go for $150. The fucker with the most to say has the least to spend. He spends his life lurking around in CAT80 hoping to find bargain and avoid paying $150.

This thread and others was set up to exchange info on GIRLS. It wasn't for a low baller to take it as his own blog, whine non-stop about his personal problems with OKTs and fantasise about how OKTs should 'improve' their service by giving his highness 2 for 1 Happy Hour. I note he is still whining away at another thread like a baby.

No need to get so work up. DonÂ’t like what he write , just ignore it.

It is his opinion about the Okt and does it pain you so much that you have to spend your time defending them. It is a fucking cursed profession and why would you be so upset about it unless you are related.

End of the day....

It is HIS money
It is HIS opinion
It is HIS way of communicating

Unless he is writing fake FR for money or additional favor, then fuck him all you want

123hu
13-01-2018, 01:33 PM
No need to get so work up. DonÂ’t like what he write , just ignore it.

It is his opinion about the Okt and does it pain you so much that you have to spend your time defending them. It is a fucking cursed profession and why would you be so upset about it unless you are related.

End of the day....

It is HIS money
It is HIS opinion
It is HIS way of communicating

Unless he is writing fake FR for money or additional favor, then fuck him all you want

I will never feel pain for any OKT and I never defended any OKT. Which part of Ah Seng is a cunt you don't understand? Don't like don't call la.

I fuck Bronzegod you pain for what? You defend him for what? He let you fuck his backside for free is it? Knn got your taichi ah? I came here to read FR. Not to see a cheebye write non-stop about his lelong mentality. You don't like to see me fucking a cheapo, you don't read la, cheebye!

baotohk
13-01-2018, 01:46 PM
I will never feel pain for any OKT and I never defended any OKT. Which part of Ah Seng is a cunt you don't understand? Don't like don't call la.

I fuck Bronzegod you pain for what? You defend him for what? He let you fuck his backside for free is it? Knn got your taichi ah? I came here to read FR. Not to see a cheebye write non-stop about his lelong mentality. You don't like to see me fucking a cheapo, you don't read la, cheebye!

ITs obvious you are related to OKT and leading a cursed life. As long you feel good fucking people in your thread you are promoting, at least you get some relief in real life.

It’s not your fault for growing up with ill gotten gains.

123hu
13-01-2018, 02:02 PM
ITs obvious you are related to OKT and leading a cursed life. As long you feel good fucking people in your thread you are promoting, at least you get some relief in real life.

It’s not your fault for growing up with ill gotten gains.

Cheebye, you say don't like to see just ignore, right? Fucking try to connect your brain to your mouth when you're not busy sucking bronzegod's cock.

baotohk
13-01-2018, 02:31 PM
Cheebye, you say don't like to see just ignore, right? Fucking try to connect your brain to your mouth when you're not busy sucking bronzegod's cock.

So you want to suck BG cock or you want him to hammer your asshole. You don’t have to keep mentioning it.

Now I know why you are provoking him. You want him attention:D

123hu
13-01-2018, 09:18 PM
So you want to suck BG cock or you want him to hammer your asshole. You don’t have to keep mentioning it.

Now I know why you are provoking him. You want him attention:D

If that's what you understand from what I wrote, you're an uneducated fucking fool. But I should have guessed as much when you embarrassed yourself by asking people to ignore posts they don't like and kept replying. Moron.

baotohk
14-01-2018, 01:46 PM
If that's what you understand from what I wrote, you're an uneducated fucking fool. But I should have guessed as much when you embarrassed yourself by asking people to ignore posts they don't like and kept replying. Moron.

Your comprehension is simply lacking. I Guess there’s no point explaining to you since you will never understand:D, OKKia

123hu
14-01-2018, 03:27 PM
Your comprehension is simply lacking. I Guess there’s no point explaining to you since you will never understand:D, OKKia

Hey moron, everyone here can see that I asked you to connect your brain to your mouth when you're not busy sucking cheapo's cock. A cheebye, you got brain or not? The fucking idiot that you are, you thought I want to suck his cock. HAHAHAHA what an idiot. Keep on making a fool of yourself. Instead of wasting time on sammyboy picking fights that show you to be a fucking moron, why don't I give you and your lelong buddy some tips?

KNN $8O too expensive for you fucks la. I know you heart pain. Only can fuck half an hour. What you two paupers should do is fuck off to $50 thai. For $100, you can fuck 2 different girls for 50 mins! So worth it right? For only $50, you can fuck one girl for 25 mins! What a fucking bargain, right?

And then when you're there, you can ask the OKT install private viewing room for you and NTUC voucher.

Now will you two fucking cheapos please kindly fuck off from the $150 threads and go to the $50 thread? Thanks.

Monte2929
16-01-2018, 12:33 PM
imho, i'm thankful to bro 123hu and other bros for their valuable FR contributions. It really helped me a lot. i tried both Xiatian and Yuanyuan and found the FRs to be accurate. Though my personal preference is Xiatian, both are indeed good looking and provide good service. In this regard, i do support FRs. I think most bros here are only interested in this.

baotohk
16-01-2018, 01:11 PM
imho, i'm thankful to bro 123hu and other bros for their valuable FR contributions. It really helped me a lot. i tried both Xiatian and Yuanyuan and found the FRs to be accurate. Though my personal preference is Xiatian, both are indeed good looking and provide good service. In this regard, i do support FRs. I think most bros here are only interested in this.

No need to thank him. He’s the Okt and has managed to lure you to his shop.

baotohk
16-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Hey moron, everyone here can see that I asked you to connect your brain to your mouth when you're not busy sucking cheapo's cock. A cheebye, you got brain or not? The fucking idiot that you are, you thought I want to suck his cock. HAHAHAHA what an idiot. Keep on making a fool of yourself. Instead of wasting time on sammyboy picking fights that show you to be a fucking moron, why don't I give you and your lelong buddy some tips?

KNN $8O too expensive for you fucks la. I know you heart pain. Only can fuck half an hour. What you two paupers should do is fuck off to $50 thai. For $100, you can fuck 2 different girls for 50 mins! So worth it right? For only $50, you can fuck one girl for 25 mins! What a fucking bargain, right?

And then when you're there, you can ask the OKT install private viewing room for you and NTUC voucher.

Now will you two fucking cheapos please kindly fuck off from the $150 threads and go to the $50 thread? Thanks.

No wonder no one likes you and your foul mouth Father Ah Seng. Both display similar characteristics:D

omnia
02-02-2018, 12:13 PM
This FR is based on my first call sometime in early Dec 17'.

Yang Yang(1649)....25 yr old mm fm ChongQing(born in the yr of the Monkey)...quite fair, feminine, sultry, gu dian mei nu looker wif a heart shaped face,her face is fresh wif little if any makeup n has a faint sexy mole on her right cheek, double eyelids, striking black eyes, nicely shaped nose, soft lips n soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair...strong nu ren wei allure!....petite, 155cm ht, slim firm legs.....beautiful round shaped perky firm natural C cup boobs wif small dark brown inverted nipples:cool:....slim bod(45kg wt) wif a lovely shaped back, smooth skin....perky juicy smooth ass, gd bounce n cushion!....bushy pussy.....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd.....sweet foxy horny girly mm....natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, keen to learn, aims to pls, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine....natural passionate sensuous frenching n dfk, shiok:cool:....

Shower.....sensual scrub....taught her afew tricks.....keen learner: soapy raba; hj;soapy boobs fuck(gotta make use of them beautiful big round tits!); bbbj suction not bad; solid frenching on tap at all times!....

Bed action....nice boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs feel n sight.....passionate sensuous frenching+ dfk on tap at all times once again!....gd catbath wif her lovely long straight hair grazing on me bod, gd smell as well!....no ar but v shiok lick n suck of perineum while stroking me arse, balls n cock!....nice rub of me cock on her beautiful big round tits n nipples.....gd balls lick n suck+ cockshaft lick+cockhead lick n suck.....bbbj suction not bad once agn....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, sucked well n made gd use of the mirrors, wet n slurpy now, nice!....

My turn....shiok rub cock on pussy, deep embrace,nice feel of her beautiful big round boobs squeezing on me chest, passionate sensuous frenching + dfk natural shiok!....great time squeezing, sucking her big tits n tweaking her nipples(got them erect n hard fm inverted!), vgd reaction fm her: loud moans, face "high" n flushed; her hands caressing me face, bod squirming....unfortunately she declined tonguefu though, said too sensitive(actually think she is hygienic in this regard, as she was careful to smell her cuntjuice on me capped cock after fj to check for smells, no smell she said:D)....so spent more time on her beautiful big tits, ravished them!....also found her other sensitive erogenous zones ard her neck n collar bone areas!....then went back up for more gd bbbj while i gently fingered her clit, now felt her wet, wet, wet!....

Fj vgd natural passionate sensuous n wet.....frenching + dfk on tap at all times, natural n shiok!....at first not so smooth fit feel fuck but once she relaxed became shiok smooth fit feel!....pussy neither loose nor tight, wet, has gd stamina n can take a hard pounding.....all std positions....doggie shiok becuz of her big tits, lovely back, juicy bouncey gd cushion ass!.....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs on me chest n shoulders, great feel of her beautiful big tits, deep tight wet feel.....cowgal n asian cowgal, she rode n pumped me hard fast n well.....ended wif a soothing massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk....fab big natural beautiful round tits, decent looker, gd petite slim bod, vgd natural sex, caring gd company wld make her a definite gem....but no tonguefu, so just below definite gem material:cool:

max_priest
05-02-2018, 01:20 AM
I must say Tian Tian is quite yummilicious! :p

However, I shall FR another lass whom I enjoyed thoroughly in due course ... cheers! ;)

MrBigBadBird
05-02-2018, 09:50 AM
I must say Tian Tian is quite yummilicious! :p

However, I shall FR another lass whom I enjoyed thoroughly in due course ... cheers! ;)

Fully agree bro!
Per my earlier FR, she’s amongst the most chio syt currently in GL with good service and attitude; and natural C cup and no fats around the waist maybe cos she used to be avid gym goer.

Papachubby
05-02-2018, 10:37 AM
Fully agree bro!
Per my earlier FR, she’s amongst the most chio syt currently in GL with good service and attitude; and natural C cup and no fats around the waist maybe cos she used to be avid gym goer.

You are consider late comers, many bro already have good time with her months ago. Its not new to many of us here.

Medusa99
05-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Fully agree bro!

Do you know she gets orgasm easily if you know where to brush her. Guess you have never try her. There are many things in her you have haven't explore.

Write some thing im her, not just her knockers and sporty body.

Green horn at work.

Laughing3210
07-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Do you know she gets orgasm easily if you know where to brush her. Guess you have never try her. There are many things in her you have haven't explore.

Write some thing im her, not just her knockers and sporty body.

Green horn at work.

Sound yummy. looks like a good gem from this house.

Medusa99
07-02-2018, 03:52 PM
Sound yummy. looks like a good gem from this house.

Tian tian is a nice girl, she can gets multiple climax.
Many bro already paint her quietly and enjoy the best moment with her. She enjoys squatting position when you go below her and give her a good brush. Once she gets high she begs for more.

Medusa99
08-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Heard many ladies taking mensus rest day during valentine day.
So you dont see much ladies from 13th febraury onwards until the official cny day.

max_priest
09-02-2018, 02:12 AM
Fully agree bro!

Considering her attributes, I can see she got good number of fans.

I enjoyed my sessions with Xia Tian thoroughly. I shall FR her in due course.

DaDiDi69
09-02-2018, 04:55 AM
hmmm...seems like there are lots of bros here being sweeten by tian tian.this name suites her well. make my 2IC want to fire at her already. anyway any other FRs about others beside her?

MrBigBadBird
09-02-2018, 07:57 AM
Considering her attributes, I can see she got good number of fans.

I enjoyed my sessions with Xia Tian thoroughly. I shall FR her in due course.

Only tried Xia Tian once during her first month here.
Agreed she looks good and has a good session.
But prefer more busty gals

max_priest
09-02-2018, 06:01 PM
A Mesmerising Tryst with a pretty babe!

WL Name - Xia Tian
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 26 years but looks like 20-21 years young
Height - 1.63 m w/o heels
Tits - A cup with brown nips (one is inverted)
Built - Slender and built like those young lasses who frequent to clubs like zouk, Bang Bang, Attica, etc.
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - Buddy of ex WL, UK who is currently married with a baby.

Xia Tian has the contemporary and pretty looks that I adore.

I shall FR her in my personal thread in due course. Do stay tune if you are keen. Enjoy! ;)

stan12345
10-02-2018, 09:30 PM
A Mesmerising Tryst with a pretty babe!

WL Name - Xia Tian
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 26 years but looks like 20-21 years young
Height - 1.63 m w/o heels
Tits - A cup with brown nips (one is inverted)
Built - Slender and built like those young lasses who frequent to clubs like zouk, Bang Bang, Attica, etc.
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - Buddy of ex WL, UK who is currently married with a baby.

Xia Tian has the contemporary and pretty looks that I adore.

I shall FR her in my personal thread in due course. Do stay tune if you are keen. Enjoy! ;)
I tried her 2 months ago,very good in every aspect.
BTW she is intro by the EX ang pai XIAO BU DIAN....need i say more☺

littlepea10
06-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Dropped by 1649 today. Initially wanted to get tian tian, however when I entered saw another bro waiting on the sofa. Saw yuan yuan seated at the sofa so I chose her instead

Around 1.6, slim, B cup. Quite chatty

Shower: b2b, bj and pretty intense frenching

Bed: quite song catbath and bbbj with good suction, I like the mirror on the ceiling. Painted her for abit

Fj: multiple positions but mainly missionary and doggie.

Overall quite good would rtf if I don’t feel like waiting for Tian Tian but shall see aside some extra time for my next visit to wait for tian tian
Okt & auntie are quite friendly, I have encounter worse

MrBigBadBird
06-03-2018, 08:23 PM
Anyone can advise boob size of 1649 Ting Ting?
Always see her at her house; although she looks pretty though slightly meaty hence end up calling her other housemates.

BronzeGod
06-03-2018, 09:23 PM
Anyone can advise boob size of 1649 Ting Ting?
Always see her at her house; although she looks pretty though slightly meaty hence end up calling her other housemates.

Happy to help.

I had tried her in her first month of work.

Although I was attacked by a 1649 promoter troll over one negative comment made by another samster that I agreed with in regard to the okt helper poor customer service, I had in fact written a positive FR on one of the house’s latest batch, before that troll bombarded this forum over one small matter.

This is the FR reproduced from the oct/nov/dec thread I created.

Enticed by BigBadBird's FR, I went down to check out 1649's newbies.

All busy, so I decided I would just try the first girl that came out.

Turn out she is ting ting, a cute short young looking girl who is fair, a bit meaty and GND with A-B cup boobs.

she gives me the vibe that she is the first time doing this and quite innocent.

it is fun to guide a newbie like her. she is the obedient submissive sort.

service wise, do not expect much as she is very green.

she worked in HR back in china, so imagine fucking one of those simple admin girls in your office, and you will know what i mean.

very nice to cuddle and chit chat after the deed, felt like secondary school gf to me.

not the most chio girl, but somehow just suit my taste.

will RTF for her innocent cuteness.:D

but not so soon as i spotted some nice newbies elsewhere ;)

someone also told me that okt customer service in 1649 appears to have improved!

Well, if it is true, then good for them in terms of adapting to some of the feedback given here.

Wish 1649 all the best.

MrBigBadBird
06-03-2018, 09:27 PM
Happy to help.

I had tried her in her first month of work.

Although I was attacked by a 1649 promoter troll over one negative comment made by another samster that I agreed with in regard to the okt helper poor customer service, I had in fact written a positive FR on one of the house’s latest batch, before that troll bombarded this forum over one small matter.

This is the FR reproduced from the oct/nov/dec thread I created.

someone also told me that okt customer service in 1649 appears to have improved!

Well, if it is true, then good for them in terms of adapting to some of the feedback given here.

Wish 1649 all the best.

Thanks!
Suspected small boobs when I observed while waiting for other gals.
Hence will probably give her a miss.

Anyway, okt and auntie are generally ok.
If you know how to converse with them/ request their housegals.
Okt is chatty if you are in his good books.

BronzeGod
06-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Thanks!
Suspected small boobs when I observed while waiting for other gals.
Hence will probably give her a miss.

Anyway, okt and auntie are generally ok.
If you know how to converse with them/ request their housegals.
Okt is chatty if you are in his good books.

Seng is usually ok. Seng sometimes even waved to me to come in when I’m passing by the house.

It is the aunty that is rude to customers and makes sarcastic remarks - this is not news, it’s been mentioned before in the forum several times by others.

However, what I cannot accept is having someone in here to troll those that made negative comments on the house - even when the same person was always supportive! Like one negative feedback after many positive FR, like that also kena attackef till kingdom come?

Anyway, apart from that, this house is generally ok.

Pinkyyli69
06-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Hi, noob qns here. Can I ask how much does it cost if I want a 2hr or 3hr session? Does it add up to $300 and $450 respectively? Thanks bros (:

MrBigBadBird
06-03-2018, 09:37 PM
Seng is usually ok. Seng sometimes even waved to me to come in when I’m passing by the house.

It is the aunty that is rude to customers and makes sarcastic remarks - this is not news, it’s been mentioned before in the forum several times by others.

auntie also likes to chat with me as well...

BronzeGod
06-03-2018, 09:43 PM

I think most customers do not need anyone to chat with them.

Just don’t be rude and try to answer some basic questions.

Fortunately, I heard their attitude improved recently.

Good for them!

unfit
06-03-2018, 09:49 PM

However, what I cannot accept is having someone in here to troll those that made negative comments on the house - even when the same person was always supportive! Like one negative feedback after many positive FR, like that also kena attackef till kingdom come?

Ah Seng likes to TCSS but Auntie is damn rude lor :(

She scolded me that i refill warm water from the boiler might damage it
:mad:

Damn stupid lor...thought the boiler is Miele :o

Dont understand why Ah Seng hire such CheeBye Staff :confused:

MrBigBadBird
06-03-2018, 09:55 PM

Think she’s mellowed thru the years though can still have nasty temper.
Recently the house gals also kenna from her cos one of them (culprit still not found) took her Hello Kitty umbrella out and lost it.

I was there when she complained...

unfit
06-03-2018, 10:00 PM
Recently the house gals also kenna from her cos one of them (culprit still not found) took her Hello Kitty umbrella out and lost it.

Serve her right...Fucking CB use HK...Siao CB :mad:

123hu
06-03-2018, 11:23 PM
One whole bunch of cowards only dare to open mouth online can write until so long. Haha

Bronzegod, anytime you can go down fuck Ah Seng. Act so fierce online for what. You got balls to fuck him in his shop, whole GL will know got someone fuck him but only Ah Seng know who you are. Go down and tell him you're the cheebye who has been badmouthing him online lah. Whine like a little girl online.

Unfit, you tell Ah Seng Auntie is a cheebye la. Come online and scold an Auntie. Who right who wrong nobody know. All we know is you no guts to go 1649 and tell Ah Seng you think Auntie is a fucking cheebye. You got a cock or not? Hide behind a screen to fuck a 60yr old woman? Fucking no standard.

All you fuckers know how to do is to force WL to french when they don't want.

Bunch of cheebyes can only bitch online because just a bunch of losers in real life. It's always entertaining to talk about you online losers in real life. I call you cheebyes because you bo lanjiao and bo lampa.

Got one fucker say he won't write FR until I get zapped. End up talking to the wind still don't know. Hahaha

123hu
06-03-2018, 11:38 PM

Thanks for identifying yourself. Keep up the good work. Later check your posts to confirm who you are.

Orh...I saw liao. Auntie like to chat with you. Called Xia Tian once in her first month here. Like Tian Tian and Yuan Yuan. Never call Ting Ting before.

So during the Hello Kitty umbrella incident, you were either looking for Tian Tian or Yuan Yuan. You call a lot so no wonder Auntie like to talk to you.

123hu
06-03-2018, 11:39 PM

Thanks for identifying yourself. I'm sure only got one fucker do such stupid thing and go touch the Miele and kena fuck by Auntie. Wah so fierce, scold her cheebye staff and siao zharbo, ah?

In all my years of sitting at the shop I never saw anyone ownself go press the boiler.

Keep talking YOU MOTHERFUCKER CHAO CHEEBYE :)

123hu
06-03-2018, 11:47 PM
When you fuckers going down next, please message me. I sure would like to be there now that you dumb fucks identified yourself to Ah Seng. I don't think he like you to talk behind Auntie's back or call her cheebye employee. LOL. And if I know OKT pattern, they will be very hot you try to disturb their business.

Birds of the same feather really flock together. Really a bunch of idiots. Thanks for keeping sbf entertaining. The 2 dumb fucks who go identify themselves. Where got ppl so pig brain? LOL

I'm sure you're now shitting in your pants. Let me give you sime hope. Maybe Auntie memory is terrible (fyi, she never forget to collect $ and remember all the customers she doesn't like) and Ah Seng don't know how to use CCTV hor (but I think he got ppl help him use). You can hope.

You know la, all these OKTs love to share info with each other. Then they will tell the WL this is bigbird and this is unfit like to talk cock on sammyboy. And then the WLs will tell their customers like me.

Unfit, I see you no up. You're just a fucking dog who like suck BG's cock. Soon we will all know you are what in real life. I say you're a fucked up no $ customer.

You dumb fucks are going to be famous liao. Everything about you fucks will be shared via the OKT and WL network. Got tip, never tip, like to do what, where kena fuck by OKT before, like to hang out which house.... :)

One idiot fuck WL already don't go home sleep everyday go sbf talk cock with Bronzemoron. Another idiot rarely call WL also online everyday talk cock. Bunch of fucking kids.

Unfit, soon every OKT will know you as the bo lampa who scold a 60yr old Auntie online.

123hu
07-03-2018, 12:25 AM

Oh you cannot accept ah? I see I see. Understand. In that case let me think how ah...hhmmm...oh I know.

FUCK YOU. Cannot accept ah? FUCK YOU. You cannot accept your fucking problem. Plsss give me points. Pls help me zap. FUCK YOU and FUCK your cannot accept. Keep whining like a little girl online. That's all you can do about it.

unfit
07-03-2018, 01:47 AM

unfit
07-03-2018, 01:49 AM
One whole bunch of cowards only dare to open mouth online can write until so long. Haha

Bronzegod, anytime you can go down fuck Ah Seng. Act so fierce online for what. You got balls to fuck him in his shop, whole GL will know got someone fuck him but only Ah Seng know who you are. Go down and tell him you're the cheebye who has been badmouthing him online lah. Whine like a little girl online.

Unfit, you tell Ah Seng Auntie is a cheebye la. Come online and scold an Auntie. Who right who wrong nobody know. All we know is you no guts to go 1649 and tell Ah Seng you think Auntie is a fucking cheebye. You got a cock or not? Hide behind a screen to fuck a 60yr old woman? Fucking no standard.

All you fuckers know how to do is to force WL to french when they don't want.

Bunch of cheebyes can only bitch online because just a bunch of losers in real life. It's always entertaining to talk about you online losers in real life. I call you cheebyes because you bo lanjiao and bo lampa.

Got one fucker say he won't write FR until I get zapped. End up talking to the wind still don't know. Hahaha

Thanks for identifying yourself. I'm sure only got one fucker do such stupid thing and go touch the Miele and kena fuck by Auntie. Wah so fierce, scold her cheebye staff and siao zharbo, ah?

In all my years of sitting at the shop I never saw anyone ownself go press the boiler.

Keep talking YOU MOTHERFUCKER CHAO CHEEBYE :)

When you fuckers going down next, please message me. I sure would like to be there now that you dumb fucks identified yourself to Ah Seng. I don't think he like you to talk behind Auntie's back or call her cheebye employee. LOL. And if I know OKT pattern, they will be very hot you try to disturb their business.

Birds of the same feather really flock together. Really a bunch of idiots. Thanks for keeping sbf entertaining. The 2 dumb fucks who go identify themselves. Where got ppl so pig brain? LOL

I'm sure you're now shitting in your pants. Let me give you sime hope. Maybe Auntie memory is terrible (fyi, she never forget to collect $ and remember all the customers she doesn't like) and Ah Seng don't know how to use CCTV hor (but I think he got ppl help him use). You can hope.

You know la, all these OKTs love to share info with each other. Then they will tell the WL this is bigbird and this is unfit like to talk cock on sammyboy. And then the WLs will tell their customers like me.

Unfit, I see you no up. You're just a fucking dog who like suck BG's cock. Soon we will all know you are what in real life. I say you're a fucked up no $ customer.

You dumb fucks are going to be famous liao. Everything about you fucks will be shared via the OKT and WL network. Got tip, never tip, like to do what, where kena fuck by OKT before, like to hang out which house.... :)

One idiot fuck WL already don't go home sleep everyday go sbf talk cock with Bronzemoron. Another idiot rarely call WL also online everyday talk cock. Bunch of fucking kids.

Unfit, soon every OKT will know you as the bo lampa who scold a 60yr old Auntie online.

You Mother fucking Asshole

Keep your fucking mouth shut

Since when I stepped onto your fucking tail

All these years I have never bully anyone in this forum before

Firstly I am not talking to you

Secondly who the fuck you think you are

Thirdly I always know where I stand and I hope you too

The way you replying is just to let everyone knows you are related to Ah Seng

I am just airing my view about the auntie helper

You don’t have to talk so much to defend your master

I only believe in make love no war

Don’t try to be a hero cos you are an authentic Okt runner

I didn’t speak ill of anybody @ your master shop

I am just telling the truth

If you are so worked up means you are 100% okt promoter

You understand

PS. You are the idiot to start bullying everyone in SBF

One piece of advice to you is

Soliciting customers for your master is illegal

Cyber bullying is illegal too

But complaining of bad customer service is totally legal

One more thing is you don’t even know what is Miele...ha ha ha

BronzeGod
07-03-2018, 02:02 AM
you mother fucking asshole

keep your fucking mouth shut

since when i stepped onto your fucking tail

all these years i have never bully anyone in this forum before

firstly i am not talking to you

secondly who the fuck you think you are

thirdly i always know where i stand and i hope you too

the way you replying is just to let everyone knows you are related to ah seng

i am just airing my view about the auntie helper

you don’t have to talk so much to defend your master

i only believe in make love no war

don’t try to be a hero cos you are an authentic okt runner

i didn’t speak ill of anybody @ your master shop

i am just telling the truth

if you are so worked up means you are 100% okt promoter

you understand

ps. You are the idiot to start bullying everyone in sbf

one piece of advice to you is

soliciting customers for your master is illegal

cyber bullying is illegal too

but complaining of bad customer service is totally legal

one more thing is you don’t even know what is miele...ha ha ha

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

123hu
07-03-2018, 02:09 AM
UNFIT

My posts are public you fucking idiot.

I did not offer one sentence in defence of anyone. What I did say, you fucking fool, was that you bo lampa to tell Ah Seng in person that Auntie is a cheebye. You're so fucking bo lampa that when I asked you to grow up, act like a fucking man and settle your own personal problem, you call it defending. I didn't take any sides you fucking moron.

Who right who wrong nobody know. But when you hide behind a screen to scold a 60yr old woman "cheebye", you are bo lampa and bo lanjiao.

Want to talk about law ah? Come come. You say scold a woman online that she is a cheebye is legal or not? You think call her Siao Zharbo is legal or not? Some things for you to think about: harrasement, womens charter, defamation, insulting a woman's modesty. Fuck you if you think you can walk around and scold a woman cheebye or siao zharbo. Want to play law? Hahaha...you know what you doing or not?

You go make police report that I harrass you on sbf la. Go identify yourself. Go lah. You also write FR right? Ask for bbbj right? See you kena fuck or I kena fuck.

Then, Ah Seng make a police report with CCTV of your fuck face getting fucked by Auntie, along with screenshots of you insulting her in a PUBLIC forum for Geylang customers. You know how much embarrassment you cause her when she has to face customers everyday and they know you call her cheebye? She's a woman leh. Are you a man?

Auntie is a REAL WOMAN that you have defamed, insulted and abused on a PUBLIC forum where the readers are customers she has to face daily.

You fucking stupid, or what? Oh ya, you are. You think scold a woman cheebye is called complaint, ah? You think sbf is complain bureau ah? Pig head, you awake or not?

You and I are just online nicks. Well ok, soon you'll be a real person. Heh heh.

And you are a fucker who write FR for illegal benefits hor. Not only did you break the law for so explictly and publicly abusing a woman, you also broke the law for writing promotional FR. You want to identify yourself to the police as the person behind all your FRs? Be my fucking guest.

Want to play law, ah? Now late already Ah Seng senior citizen is sleeping. But when he gets wind a bo lampa has been going online fucking his staff, you can be sure he's going to find out who is the miele motherfucker.

You better start shitting in your pants, asshole. You're going to be famous soon.

123hu
07-03-2018, 04:42 AM
MIELE KIA,

Took A LOT of screenshots for your police report.

NTUC finest :rolleyes:

[IMG]https://img4.uploadhouse.com/...]

Wahhhh....like to DISTRIBUTE PORNOGRAPHY online, ah? One photo one charge. You really posted a lot. You champion.

[IMG]https://78.media.t...]

ITE Malay Girl :)

Helping Bro Gleneagles to paste it :p

Very helpful of you indeed. Upskirt photo of UNDERAGED MALAY ITE girl also you dare to distribute? Never die before, ah?

I fucking never talk abt police, you want to talk cock to me about police.

MIELE KIA, you know your backside tear or not? We now have the identitiy of the person distributing porn online and outraging the modesty of an UNDERAGED girl. Pig head, you want to distribute porn and play underage girl, you should be very very careful abt your identity. But too bad, you're fucking stupid. Guess it's Changi for you.

Let me tell you exactly what is happening here. My big gorilla hand has got you firmly by the balls. I'm squeezing very very slowly. You are fucking going to scream and cry and beg for mercy.

If you got any brain, tomorrow go buy hamper for Auntie and 10 carton cigarettes for Ah Seng, stop at Lor 16 temple pray for blessings and go 1649 ask the cunt OKT don't angry you. You bo lampa small kid got cheebye mouth say wrong thing. Then you like AJ so much, you better show him your AJ skills. Better for you to lick his asshole nice nice and put your whole tongue in. Otherwise you go Changi relax as Sammyboy porn star.

baotohk
07-03-2018, 05:17 AM
MIELE KIA,

Took A LOT of screenshots for your police report.

Wahhhh....like to DISTRIBUTE PORNOGRAPHY online, ah? One photo one charge. You really posted a lot. You champion.

Very helpful of you indeed. Upskirt photo of UNDERAGED MALAY ITE girl also you dare to distribute? Never die before, ah?

I fucking never talk abt police, you want to talk cock to me about police.

MIELE KIA, you know your backside tear or not? We now have the identitiy of the person distributing porn online and outraging the modesty of an UNDERAGED girl. Pig head, you want to distribute porn and play underage girl, you should be very very careful abt your identity. But too bad, you're fucking stupid. Guess it's Changi for you.

Let me tell you exactly what is happening here. My big gorilla hand has got you firmly by the balls. I'm squeezing very very slowly. You are fucking going to scream and cry and beg for mercy.

If I'm you, tomorrow I go buy hamper for Auntie and 10 carton cigarettes for Ah Seng, stop at Lor 16 temple pray for blessings and go 1649 ask the cunt OKT don't angry you. You bo lampa small kid got cheebye mouth say wrong thing. It's better you lick his balls and ass then go Changi relax as Sammyboy porn star.

LJT, don't talk so much cock. Ah Seng hire you to wash the toilet and not to bring your shit to the forum.

Is auntie your mother ? I will tell her to keep you in the toilet so that you can get all the space you need to kpkb.

123hu
07-03-2018, 05:19 AM
LJT, don't talk so much cock. Ah Seng hire you to wash the toilet and not to bring your shit to the forum.

Is auntie your mother ? I will tell her to keep you in the toilet so that you can get all the space you need to kpkb.

Talk online no use la. KNN. Want to chut tao ah? Fuck you. Why you scared I talk ah? You what want? You simi lanjiao? You got lampa long time ago go 1649 already. I see you bo lampa.

Now your lanjiao kia brudder unfit tio taichi already. You and bronzemoron accompany him to 1649 loh. I see you fuckers no up. I see you fuckers hide at home sure ler unfit die by himself. I see you e fuckers bo lampa and bo lanjiao. Only dare to say online.

baotohk
07-03-2018, 05:26 AM
Talk online no use la. KNN. Want to chut tao ah? Fuck you. Why you scared I talk ah? You what want? You simi lanjiao? You got lampa long time ago go 1649 already. I see you bo lampa.

Are you in primary school ? Ah... you only have primary school education which explain why you are behaving this way.

It’s tough to grow up physically but not mentally. Did you have undeveloped genitals as well?

123hu
07-03-2018, 05:30 AM
Are you in primary school ? Ah... you only have primary school education which explain why you are behaving this way.

It’s tough to grow up physically but not mentally. Did you have undeveloped genitals as well?

Are you in childcare? Your bo lampa father never teach you to settle your own problem? Never teach you if got issue settle with the person directly. Not like a fucking coward hide behind the screen and bitch. Who the fuck teach you to go online and bitch to settle your grievances? You sure you got study bo lampa?

KAN LI LAOBU.

baotohk
07-03-2018, 05:32 AM

Let me teach you how not to write such statement.

If talk online no use , then you shouldn’t be here .

No need to chut tao, I chut my lanjiao Tao frequently so it’s unnecessary.
No one is scare of you talking so you can continue to whine

I simi lanjiao. I am no lanjiao but I have lanjiao. Do you have ?

Of course I have lampa but I’m not showing you cos I don’t need you to lick my balls. You can try others as there will be someone out there who will be interested

123hu
07-03-2018, 05:34 AM
Let me teach you how not to write such statement.

If talk online no use , then you shouldn’t be here .

No need to chut tao, I chut my lanjiao Tao frequently so it’s unnecessary.
No one is scare of you talking so you can continue to whine

I simi lanjiao. I am no lanjiao but I have lanjiao. Do you have ?

Of course I have lampa but I’m not showing you cos I don’t need you to lick my balls. You can try others as there will be someone out there who will be interested

All you said, can be said in one word: coward. Want to open mouth then go reverse. No education. Step out talk 2 sentence and ask your porn bro fight alone. Empty talk.

baotohk
07-03-2018, 05:34 AM
Are you in childcare? Your bo lampa father never teach you to settle your own problem? Never teach yoilu if got issue settle with the person directly. Not like a fucking coward hide behind the screen and bitch.

KAN LI LAOBU.

Your argument is really primary school level. Don’t worry about my Father and he is doing well.

I think you should take care of your Mother and advise her not to be foul mouth like you. Else she may end up losing her job at 1649 and then she will not be able to give you allowance

123hu
07-03-2018, 05:36 AM
Your argument is really primary school level. Don’t worry about my Father and he is doing well.

I think you should take care of your Mother and advise her not to be foul mouth like you. Else she may end up losing her job at 1649 and then she will not be able to give you allowance

Only know how to say online. That's the standard of your education. Only wankers post anoymously online lah. Real men settle their issues privately and directly with the person involved, not whine like a bitch online.

baotohk
07-03-2018, 05:36 AM
All you said, can be said in one word: coward. Want to open mouth then go reverse. No education. Step out talk w sentence and ask your porn bro fight himself.

Can you rephrase your statement ? I have difficulties understanding you.

By the way, I have no intention to meet you in person lest I’d disgusted

baotohk
07-03-2018, 05:38 AM
Only know how to say online. That's the standard of your education.

You still don’t get it but I don’t blame you. Being online and offline has nothing to do with education.

Can you say something logical and not nonsensical? Else I get bored with you

baotohk
07-03-2018, 05:40 AM
Don’t spend too much time searching threads to find more information about me.

Just ask me and I will tell you

123hu
07-03-2018, 05:42 AM
Can you rephrase your statement ? I have difficulties understanding you.

By the way, I have no intention to meet you in person lest I’d disgusted

Can can. Your entire para was simply an excuse for cowardice. Hence, coward.

If you are really educated, you would know that when it comes to customer complaints, you should complain directly to the shop for remedial action. But you don't complain directly to the shop, instead you bitch about it online in a thread meant for FRs. What the fuck? You understand?

You should also know, if you are truly educated as you like to think, that even if a staff member is rude to you or you are dissatisfied with the service, it does not give you the right to call the person "cheebye". And you should never say that to a lady. It is not illegal to be rude. But defamation is. Are you really educated?

You would also know that I suggested something entirely reasomable. Since the two parties involved, unfit and Auntie, do not like each other, then they should meet to resolve their differences, as adults do.

So don't pretend to be educated. You're just a fucking coward.

baotohk
07-03-2018, 05:45 AM
Can can. Your entire para was simply an excuse for cowardice. Hence, coward.

If you are really educated, you would know that when it comes to customer complaints, you should complaint directly to the shop to be fair for remedial action. You should also know, if you are truly educated that even if a staff member is rude to you or you dissatisfied with the service, it does not give you the right to call the person "cheebye". And you should never say that to a lady.

So don't pretend to be educated. You're just a fucking coward.

Maybe you should read your own writing. Anyway just tell your mum not to be rude and people Wil not complain about her.

Then again, calling her Chee bye seem appropriate. Unless you are telling us she doesn’t have one ? Did you come out of her shithole?

123hu
07-03-2018, 05:47 AM
Maybe you should read your own writing. Anyway just tell your mum not to be rude and people Wil not complain about her.

Then again, calling her Chee bye seem appropriate. Unless you are telling us she doesn’t have one ? Did you come out of her shithole?

Ah. I now see the level of your education and your logic. You therefore go through life perfectly happy that your mother is called a lao ji bai. So when someone says lao ji bai, you raise your hand and say "that's my mum!"

Why don't you grow some balls and tell my so called mum yourself? Oh forgot you bo lampa.

123hu
07-03-2018, 05:51 AM
Bronzemore, baotohk and unfit. Same pieces of shit.

Online wankers. Oh sry. I mean 2 online wankers, 1 soon to be convict.

baotohk
07-03-2018, 05:52 AM
Ah. I now see the level of your education and your logic. You therefore go through life perfectly happy that your mother is called a lao ji bai. So when someone says lao ji bai, you raise your hand and say "that's my mum!"

Why don't you grow some balls and tell my so called mum yourself? Oh forgot you bo lampa.

Why do you tell people your predicament? I’m sorry that your mum has been called lao jibai frequently.

You should get used to it since you can’t help it. It’s a reality

123hu
07-03-2018, 05:57 AM
Why do you tell people your predicament? I’m sorry that your mum has been called lao jibai frequently.

You should get used to it since you can’t help it. It’s a reality

You should get used to be an uneducated fool who doesn't understand what YOUR MUM means.

Good effort trying to use being educated as a cover for cowardice. Might have worked if you actually were educated. But since you can't understand that I meant your mum was called lao ji bai, which I thought was fairly easy to comprehend, that well proves you have no education and are just a fucking coward.

123hu
07-03-2018, 06:00 AM
"You therefore go through life perfectly happy that your mother is called a lao ji bai. So when someone says lao ji bai, you raise your hand and say "that's my mum!""

I thought it was clear I was talking about your mum. Thanks for showing you're a moron.

123hu
07-03-2018, 06:07 AM
UNFIT,

Heard of the Yellow Ribbon Project? It's for people like you.

123hu
07-03-2018, 06:12 AM
Don’t spend too much time searching threads to find more information about me.

Just ask me and I will tell you

Why would I need to do that when you're XT's customer? ;) I know exactly who youare fuck face. Cums quickly, drives a nice car?

Don't spend too much time mouthing off online and assuming no one knows who are. And talking about ugly, look in the mirror.

You must be really retarded if you think I rely on sammyboy to know who is who and what is going.

baotohk
07-03-2018, 06:16 AM
You should get used to be an uneducated fool who doesn't understand what YOUR MUM means.

Good effort trying to use being educated as a cover for cowardice. Might have worked if you actually were educated. But since you can't understand that I meant your mum was called lao ji bai, which I thought was fairly easy to comprehend, that well proves you have no education and are just a fucking coward.

Yawn .....I Guess it’s hard for someone like you to comprehend about online personas. My mum is old and she has lao jibai and she is not lao jibai. I’m sure you are used to hearing people calling your Mother lao jibai and start to interpret it as her name.

Anyway, you can say whatever you want and so is everyone else. We all know where is your level.

I’m bored and you should fight with my dog. You guys are at the same level in argument :D

Not going to entertain you until you can match up.

123hu
07-03-2018, 06:18 AM
Yawn .....I Guess it’s hard for someone like you to comprehend about online personas. My mum is old and she has lao jibai and she is not lao jibai. I’m sure you are used to hearing people calling your Mother lao jibai and start to interpret it as her name.

Anyway, you can say whatever you want and so is everyone else. We all know where is your level.

I’m bored and you should fight with my dog. You guys are at the same level in argument :D

Not going to entertain you until you can match up.

Nice car. ;) and fuck you. Think u need to catch up. Bravado online doesn't show up in real life. See you around.

baotohk
07-03-2018, 06:19 AM
Why would I need to do that when you're XT's customer? ;) I know exactly who youare fuck face. Cums quickly, drives a nice car?

Don't spend too much time mouthing off online and assuming no one knows who are. And talking about ugly, look in the mirror.

You must be really retarded if you think I rely on sammyboy to know who is who and what is going.

I love your imagination. Please provide more information about me and I would love to know. Post my photo too...make me famous please

123hu
07-03-2018, 06:20 AM
I love your imagination. Please provide more information about me and I would love to know. Post my photo too...make me famous please

Like I said, see you around Mr 123.

What? Were you expecting no one knows you and the OKTs and WLs don't know what you think of them and say about them online?

You're a fucking joke, four eyes. Wake the fuck up. The next time you're in 1649, after you park, be sure to mention to Ah Seng he has a foul mouth like his son, he leads a cursed life and tell the WL you're with she's a public toilet.

But you won't do that. Because you're a fucking coward. So I guess the rest of us customers just have to snicker behind your back when you go into the room. There goes the fucking coward.

baotohk
07-03-2018, 06:54 AM
Like I said, see you around Mr 123. Try to catch up. You know the kind of fucker that says OKTs and WLs are cursed but has no balls to say things like that in real life. What? Were you expecting no one knows you and the OKTs and WLs don't know what you think of them and say about them online? You're a fucking joke, four eyes. Wake the fuck up.

Don’t crack your head and rewriting. Don’t bother.
No one takes you seriously.

I hope you live up to expectation. Show some fact and remember to identify yourself when I go to your shop. Don’t lock yourself in the toilet, ok

123hu
07-03-2018, 07:06 AM
Don’t crack your head and rewriting. Don’t bother.
No one takes you seriously.

I hope you live up to expectation. Show some fact and remember to identify yourself when I go to your shop. Don’t lock yourself in the toilet, ok

Why would I need to lock myself anywhere when you have no balls? You talk thrash online but just a little poodle in real life, walking on by without a word or complain. Surprise me. Tell Ah Seng he has a foul mouth like his son and Auntie should be called cheebye. If not, just walk on to the rooms, as you always do, like the fucking coward you are. Quite clear right, fuck face?

Paneraimichael
07-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Why would I need to lock myself anywhere when you have no balls? You talk thrash online but just a little poodle in real life, walking on by without a word or complain. Surprise me. Tell Ah Seng he has a foul mouth like his son and Auntie should be called cheebye. If not, just walk on to the rooms, as you always do, like the fucking coward you are. Quite clear right, fuck face?

Nice one.botak need to be fuck.busybody.

BronzeGod
07-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Just reading the comments for now.

Am too busy the next few days to write some long response to this latest hullabaloo over 1649’s poor customer service.

But I want to say that unfit is one of the nicest guys here in this forum.

When he says something, I would listen because he seldom speaks up about any issue.

And he’s generally fair and objective.

It’s totally wrong to victimize complainants or try to shut down genuine feedback with threats of exposing samsters’ real life identities etc.

Do we really want a climate of fear in SBF and in Geylang? Is this good?

This is my position.

I hope more samsters will come alive and speak out against this heinous behavior.

I’m also curious to see if some of the self-righteous “preachers” and “policemen” will weigh in on this serious matter, or are they only daring to address innocuous issues that don’t really cause any harm?

I guess we will find out if some of those act noble samsters truly care about the well-being of this forum and its members, or are they just nitpicking at those they have a personal agenda against? :cool:

123hu
07-03-2018, 04:43 PM
BRONZEMORON

No is is shutting down anything. What I write is open and readers can see for themselves.

Firstly, this is an FR thread. You and your bo lampa friends do not contribute FRs.

Second, you go around every thread talking cock.

Thirdly, you have been complaining about the same thing over and over again like a bunch of fucking babies. You refuse to move on to a more appropriate channel. Since you like to set up threads so much, you can set up a thread to complain and FUCK OFF.

Fourthly, I don't take any sides but the following is true.

THE ONLY REASON WHY WE ARE MADE TO HEAR YOU COWARDS WHINING ABOUT THE SERVICE IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO GUTS TO TELL IT TO AH SENG.

This is your personal problem with an OKT, you want to drag everyone else into it. This is an FR thread you make it into a complain thread. It is to talk about WL. You talk about OKT and his assistant.

So FUCK YOU and your lies. You and coward friends are the ones who hijack and try to shut down a thread for FR which your fuck whining. Got balls just go down and tell Ah Seng straight to the face instead of writing another post.

Baotohk only dares to talk thrash online but in reality, never dares to say anything to Ah Seng. In front of WL, he will talk a lot. But once he comes out of the room, quiet as a church mouse. Hahahaha fucking loser.

What happenend, who said what nobody knows except the parties involved. This is YOUR side of the story. We don't know what is Auntie's verson. True or not, no one knows and no point to complain online.

But to come online and scold a 60yr old lady "cheebye", you're just a fucking coward.

123hu
07-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Fortunately, I heard their attitude improved recently.

Good for them!

Their attitude has never changed. :) They are only fucked up to certain types of customer. But ever since you, the Begger King, and your cheapo buddies fucked off from 1649, there is no need to be rude to anybody! Everyone is happy and business is great. Thanks for fucking off.

123hu
07-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Stay tuned for updates on the coward unfit, distributor of pornography and upskirt photos of UNDERAGED girls

BronzeGod
07-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Stay tuned for updates on the coward unfit, distributor of pornography and upskirt photos of UNDERAGED girls

Dear samsters, both new and old, sbf “preachers” and “policemen”, lurkers, and etc,

Are we truly ok with one of our kind brothers unfit being victimized and villainised like this just because he made one negative feedback on one house, 1649?

Do we really wanna allow such promoter trolls to create a climate of fear and shut off all genuine feedback in SBF?

I can’t speak for everyone, but I can’t just standby and watch unfit get cyber bullied and harassed like this - over one comment.

This is wrong on so many levels, and I’ll speak up against it.

I hope samsters out there with a real heart for this forum will say something.

I want you guys to prove me wrong that this forum is not dead.

Because if we allow this, the forum will truly be quite dead after this.

123hu
07-03-2018, 07:28 PM
Dear samsters, both new and old, sbf “preachers” and “policemen”, lurkers, and etc,

Are we truly ok with one of our kind brothers unfit being victimized and villainised like this just because he made one negative feedback on one house, 1649?

Do we really wanna allow such promoter trolls to create a climate of fear and shut off all genuine feedback in SBF?

I can’t speak for everyone, but I can’t just standby and watch unfit get cyber bullied and harassed like this - over one comment.

This is wrong on so many levels, and I’ll speak up against it.

I hope samsters out there with a real heart for this forum will say something.

I want you guys to prove me wrong that this forum is not dead.

Because if we allow this, the forum will truly be quite dead after this.

You have singled 1649 out to badmouth. If you badmouth other houses, then maybe you are a little bit honest. But you don't. You only target 1649. So your agenda is not pure or innocent. Ah Seng is not the best nor the worst and there are many other OKTs to talk about but you don't. You're out to cause trouble.

So asshole, just like your dumb friend Miele who only dares to scold Auntie cheebye online but not in person, you too have revealed way too much over your posts so that your identity is easily known. You worry about yourself.

When ppl wave at you, it's to let you know they know who you are. :) It's to say "A fucking coward, don't dare to come ah?" This is just one of the ways you made yourself easily known. Because you see, not many customers will wave. I don't. :) Ah Seng rarely waves at customers. And you like to call Xiaoyu.

Which of Xiaoyu customers did Ah Seng wave at? That's bronze fucking bo lampa chao cheebye moron loh!

You, unfit, baotohk are all the same. Stupid. And talk too much. You know 1 thing you say 1 thing. Ppl got brains know 100 things, only say half. But you and your cheapo buddies are the forum clowns.

You are going to indeed standby and do nothing but whine like a little girl because you have no guts to 'complain' in person at 1649. Bo lampa and a call $80 cheap fuck.

Fuck you. No standard. All you fucking know how to do is beg. You're eiher begging for pts, FRs or for ppl to help you. Fucking loser.

QUESTIONS:

HOW OFTEN IS AN OKT OUTSIDE INSTEAD OF INSIDE HIS HOUSE?

AND WHEN HE IS OUTSIDE, HOW OFTEN WILL A CUSTOMER HE KNOWS WALK PAST?

AND WHEN A CUSTOMER DOES HAPPEN TO WALK BY, HOW OFTEN WILL HE WAVE AT THIS CUSTOMER?

;) Stupid.

It's extremely fun to hear the WLs happily tell you with no inhibitions everything you want to know about the cheapo customer who never tips, the fuck face customer who calls them public toilet.

Tipping goes a long way. The WLs know who are their important customers, who to protect and who to sell out. :)

BronzeGod
07-03-2018, 08:43 PM
You have singled 1649 out to badmouth. If you badmouth other houses, then maybe you are a little bit honest. But you don't. You only target 1649. So your agenda is not pure or innocent. Ah Seng is not the best nor the worst and there are many other OKTs to talk about but you don't. You're out to cause trouble.

So asshole, just like your dumb friend Miele who only dares to scold Auntie cheebye online but not in person, you too have revealed way too much over your posts so that your identity is easily known. You worry about yourself.

When ppl wave at you, it's to let you know they know who you are. :) It's to say "A fucking coward, don't dare to come ah?" This is just one of the ways you made yourself easily known. Because you see, not many customers will wave. I don't. :) Ah Seng rarely waves at customers. And you like to call Xiaoyu.

Which of Xiaoyu customers did Ah Seng wave at? That's bronze fucking bo lampa chao cheebye moron loh!

You, unfit, baotohk are all the same. Stupid. And talk too much. You know 1 thing you say 1 thing. Ppl got brains know 100 things, only say half. But you and your cheapo buddies are the forum clowns.

You are going to indeed standby and do nothing but whine like a little girl because you have no guts to 'complain' in person at 1649. Bo lampa and a call $80 cheap fuck.

Fuck you. No standard. All you fucking know how to do is beg. You're eiher begging for pts, FRs or for ppl to help you. Fucking loser.

QUESTIONS:

AND WHEN A CUSTOMER DOES HAPPEN TO WALK BY, HOW OFTEN WILL HE WAVE AT THIS CUSTOMER?

;) Stupid.

It's extremely fun to hear the WLs tell you with no inhibitions everything you want to know about the cheapo customer who never tips or the fuck face customer who calls them public toilet.

You are wrong. I never targeted them.

I only made ONE comment agreeing with hardman back then, you liar.

It was YOI who kept hounding me. And when I backed off and kept quiet, you continued to bring up my nick.

Still I kept quiet.

It was only when YOU bastard liar started bringing in other houses to try and lie like bluffing that I talked bad about 2831a etc, when I never did, that’s when I had to put a stop to your lies.

Simply put, if you never reacted so violently to my one comment, I have nothing else to say because I have no agenda against 1649.

Why do YOU have to hound anyone that makes one comment?

What I AM against is trolls that try to intimidate those who have even ONE negative feedback, which what you’re doing.

So let me clear.

I have NO agenda against 1649.

But I am against people like YOU intimidating and bullying others with your threats etc, just because of ONE negative feedback.

Please don’t lie to Ah Seng that I have agenda against his house.

I don’t know if ah Seng reads this but I wanna tell him this:

Ah Seng, if this guy 123hu is sent by you, tell him to stop this nonsense. It’s not right and bad for business.

Ah Seng, if this 123hu is just a customer and not your promoter, why is he getting so defensive about your house and hounding people who made one negative comment?? It’s not normal.

So ah Seng, you should talk to this 123hu if you know who he is, and tell him to stop making all these threats here because that is what the problem really is.

We don’t have a problem with you house mr ah Seng

But we have problem with a troll sent here to attack those who just make ONE comment on your house.

Some more ah Seng, if you read the forum since day one I have been recommending girls from your house all these years, so how can I have agenda against your house???

We make comment on your house just like we make comment on any house.

But why ah Seng, your house so special got a troll like 123hu come out here to intimidate others??

This is not right and you should put a stop to it if you know 123hu. Please don’t expect us to believe this 123hu is an ordinary customer in no way related to you.

You know who he is, so please cut this trolling and intimidating crap.

FEDERER801
07-03-2018, 08:50 PM

QUESTIONS:

;) Stupid.

It's extremely fun to hear the WLs happily tell you with no inhibitions everything you want to know about the cheapo customer who never tips, the fuck face customer who calls them public toilet.

Tipping goes a long way. The WLs know who are their important customers, who to protect and who to sell out. :)

Seriously i do not know what is your issue..... Are you ok mentally or not?:D

FEDERER801
07-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Why you keep on repeating the same shit over and over again? What is your problem bro?:D

BronzeGod
07-03-2018, 08:55 PM

No. I’m mentally ok.

I just don’t believe people should intimidate others over small feedbacks.

People like me, unfit etc have always supported the houses including 1649.

We hope to see Geylang thriving and that includes 1649.

What we don’t want is for bullies to come here and intimidate people saying we can’t even gave a feedback.

Why need to get so upset over one feedback and hound people for it?

That’s all I’m saying.

BronzeGod
07-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Why you keep on repeating the same shit over and over again? What is your problem bro?:D

My problem is trolls trying to intimidate genuine customers with genuine feedback.

That’s what I’m against.

That’s all.

I want all houses to do well and long live Geylang businesses, including 1649.

I mean well and I’ll be happy to see 1649 doing well too!

But please, stop this troll intimidation tactics!

FEDERER801
07-03-2018, 09:00 PM
My problem is trolls trying to intimidate genuine customers with genuine feedback.

That’s what I’m against.

That’s all.

you just ignore him....simple as that.....

Actually i asking 123 is he mentally ok or not...? :D

BronzeGod
07-03-2018, 09:01 PM
you just ignore him....simple as that.....

Actually i asking 123 is he mentally ok or not...? :D

Sorry bro. I read wrongly. No worries.

123hu
07-03-2018, 10:06 PM
HAHAHA...just saw one cheebye write love letter to OKT on sammyboy because bo lampa to say in person. Hahahaha. Bronzemoron, you write all you like online la.

You want to tell Ah Seng something you don't look for him but come online to write. Fuck this is funny.

In real life, you're an $80 low life that Ah Seng would fucking LOL if you dare to open your mouth.

123hu
07-03-2018, 10:08 PM

That’s what I’m against.

That’s all.

FUCK YOU LA BO LAMPA. Wave somemore...what you say? You yandao and the WL like to cum with you ah? You no need tip because you yandao ah?

Everyday you're entertaining Ah Seng and his customers. HAHAHAHA. 👋

unfit
07-03-2018, 10:17 PM

I admit that i should not use vulgar language to label people although i need to feedback my complain about bad customer service

Hereby I apologize :)

I hope that you will stop flaming my friends here

Last be not least

Finally you admit that you are actually working inside this shop

I already apologize openly

I hope you will admit that you are staff of this joint too

123hu
07-03-2018, 10:43 PM
I admit that i should not use vulgar language to label people although i need to feedback my complain about bad customer service

Last be not least

Good that you man up. I can't admit to something I'm not.

123hu
08-03-2018, 02:54 AM
A Public Service Note

Why the identities of cheebye forummers here are easily known:

1. When you're a cheapo $80 customer who forces a WL to french you, you can be sure the WL will talk about it.

2. When a WL offers you good service, you ask for raw midway through the session, don't tip but instead offer to write her an FR, you can be sure the WL will talk about it too (hint hint at some writers here).

In the mind of the WL, you're a cheapo piece of fucking shit who despite the good service doesn't tip, wants even more additional service and still tells her lame shit about writing FRs. They will happily tell anyone who cares to listen what a piece of shit you are.

To my knowledge, BigBird doesn't request for additional services when offering to write FR and Fat Fatt doesn't offer to write FRs. And this is why I have respect for them as genuine customers even if I disagree with their views. I can't say the same for other writers here, you know who you are.

So if you are either 1 or 2, wake the fuck up. You're the kind of customers WLs hate, warn her colleagues about and complain to the OKT and other customers about. Lots of ppl will get to know, including me. You are well known all throughout GL whether you wave or not.

3. When you badmouth to a WL that her OKT is no good, what are you trying to do? Get a discount? What are you to the WL that gives you the confidence she isn't going to repeat what you said to her OKT, other WLs and customers? When a WL knows her OKT doesn't like you and she is on good terms with her OKT, it's you that she doesn't trust. Stop living in a false sense of security, retard.

So whether you're 1, 2 or 3, my friendly advice to you is stop being fucking stupid, and quit trying to be someone you're not online thinking no one knows who you are.

You will never hear about the customers that the WLs and OKTs like. Their lips are sealed tight because they want to keep the customer to themselves. :)

Finally, FR threads are meant for FRs. Write one or fuck off.

BRONZEMORON, get this into your head. There is real world out there where ppl 👋 at each other.

Ah Seng is a real person who really has a shop called 1649. It is located in Geylang, Singapore. Not another country. If you have something to say to him, look him up! Instead you come online and blabber to everyone not called Ah Seng about what you would like to say to Ah Seng if you had the balls. You're a fucking lunatic.

baotohk
08-03-2018, 05:03 AM
A Public Service Note

Why the identities of cheebye forummers here are easily known:

1. When you're a cheapo $80 customer who forces a WL to french you, you can be sure the WL will talk about it.

2. When a WL offers you good service, you ask for raw midway through the session, don't tip but instead offer to write her an FR, you can be sure the WL will talk about it too (hint hint at some writers here).

In the mind of the WL, you're a cheapo piece of fucking shit who despite the good service doesn't tip, wants even more additional service and still tells her lame shit about writing FRs. They will happily tell anyone who cares to listen what a piece of shit you are.

To my knowledge, BigBird doesn't request for additional services when offering to write FR and Fat Fatt doesn't offer to write FRs. And this is why I have respect for them as genuine customers even if I disagree with their views. I can't say the same for other writers here, you know who you are.

So if you are either 1 or 2, wake the fuck up. You're the kind of customers WLs hate, warn her colleagues about and complain to the OKT and other customers about. Lots of ppl will get to know, including me. You are well known all throughout GL whether you wave or not.

3. When you badmouth to a WL that her OKT is no good, what are you trying to do? Get a discount? What are you to the WL that gives you the confidence she isn't going to repeat what you said to her OKT, other WLs and customers? When a WL knows her OKT doesn't like you and she is on good terms with her OKT, it's you that she doesn't trust. Stop living in a false sense of security, retard.

So whether you're 1, 2 or 3, my friendly advice to you is stop being fucking stupid, and quit trying to be someone you're not online thinking no one knows who you are.

You will never hear about the customers that the WLs and OKTs like. Their lips are sealed tight because they want to keep the customer to themselves. :)

Finally, FR threads are meant for FRs. Write one or fuck off.

BRONZEMORON, get this into your head. There is real world out there where ppl 👋 at each other.

Ah Seng is a real person who really has a shop called 1649. It is located in Geylang, Singapore. Not another country. If you have something to say to him, look him up! Instead you come online and blabber to everyone not called Ah Seng about what you would like to say to Ah Seng if you had the balls. You're a fucking lunatic.

You are truly a joke and keep repeating the same stuff. Sound like a broken record I know. Maybe you just change identity online.

Control your temper and use less vulgarity and you live longer:D

baotohk
08-03-2018, 05:05 AM

Last be not least

He is aunties Son so technically not a staff. So he’s very upset when you call her Cheebye.

She has cheebye but not a cheebye so you must make it clear to avoid misunderstanding

123hu
08-03-2018, 05:14 AM
He is aunties Son so technically not a staff. So he’s very upset when you call her Cheebye.

She has cheebye but not a cheebye so you must make it clear to avoid misunderstanding

Yes must be clear. FOUR EYES FUCK FACE, your mother is a fucking LAO JI BAI who gave birth to a WL's public toilet. Your lao ji bai mother damn cursed give birth to a son that WL's all use for some easy money. Clear?

baotohk
08-03-2018, 05:19 AM
Yes must be clear. FOUR EYES FUCK FACE, your mother is a fucking LAO JI BAI who gave birth to a WL's public toilet. Your lao ji bai mother damn cursed give birth to a son that WL's all use for some easy money. Clear?

Sound like you are describing yourself. Now I know what you inherited from auntie ( your Mother) - foul mouth

123hu
08-03-2018, 05:28 AM
Sound like you are describing yourself. Now I know what you inherited from auntie ( your Mother) - foul mouth

LOL fucking retard.

Your idea of being educated is to appear like a fool who can't understand simple English.

Let's try again.

Your lao ji bai mother is so cursed, she gave birth to a son with no balls and grew up to be a WL's public toilet, just like his dad.

Concentrate and try to see if you understand what the above means. Hahaha

You're so fucking stupid that when you're getting your face slap you say "Looks like you're slapping yourself."

baotohk
08-03-2018, 05:33 AM
LOL fucking retard.

Your idea of being educated is to appear like a fool who can't understand simple English.

Let's try again.

Your lao ji bai mother is so cursed, she gave birth to a son with no balls and grew up to be a WL's public toilet, just like his dad.

Concentrate and try to see if you understand what the above means. Hahaha

You're so fucking stupid that when you're getting your face slap you say "Looks like you're slapping yourself."

Name calling doesn’t win argument but I Guess you don’t have other avenue.

Try to get some sleep and then you can edit your post again when you wake up.

123hu
08-03-2018, 05:41 AM
Name calling doesn’t win argument but I Guess you don’t have other avenue.

Try to get some sleep and then you can edit your post again when you wake up.

You spend too much time with your dogs and now you think like one. Please try to exhibit some education in your posts. From thinking I was talking about myself when I was talking about you, you now move to thinking I was trying to win an argument which didn't exist. I guess paras are too diffcult for you to grasp. I'll make it even easier for you.

YOUR MOTHER IS A CURSED CHAO LAO JI BAI.

Let's see if you can get what I'm saying this time.

baotohk
08-03-2018, 05:46 AM
You spend too much time with your dogs and now you think like one. Please try to exhibit some education in your posts. From thinking I was talking about myself when I was talking about you, you now move to thinking I was trying to win an argument which didn't exist. I guess paras are too diffcult for you to grasp. I'll make it even easier for you.

YOUR MOTHER IS A CURSED CHAO LAO JI BAI.

Let's see if you can get what I'm saying this time.

Thank you fo confirming you are auntie Son. Behave exactly the same way with the same traits.

Go back to school and learn vocabulary. Else your dictionary only contain words that describe your Mother and you start to assume every woman is like her

123hu
08-03-2018, 05:56 AM
Thank you fo confirming you are auntie Son. Behave exactly the same way with the same traits.

Go back to school and learn vocabulary. Else your dictionary only contain words that describe your Mother and you start to assume every woman is like her

Thank you for confirming you are a retard and bo lampa. You know your education has gone down the drain when you can't tell when someone is insulting your mother! But I guess you have no other avenue but to pretend you don't know when someone is insulting your chao cheebye mother otherwise you would have to stand up for her and we all know you don't have the stomach for that.

Your mother damn cursed, give birth to a son who when sees she is insulted, no guts to stand up for her and pretend not to know.

Most ppl if you insult their mother, would turn violent. You? Pretend don't know. LOL No dictionary is needed to know you're a fucking useless son only good for WL public toilet and letting his mother get fucked online.

YOUR MOTHER IS CHAO LAO JI BAI.

baotohk
08-03-2018, 06:01 AM
Thank you for confirming you are a retard and bo lampa. You know your education has gone down the drain when you can't tell when someone is insulting your mother! But I guess you have no other avenue but to pretend you don't know when someone is insulting your chao cheebye mother otherwise you would have to stand up for her and we all know you don't have the stomach for that.

Your mother damn cursed, give birth to a son who when sees she is insulted, no guts to stand up for her and pretend not to know.

Most ppl if you insult their mother, would turn violent. You? Pretend don't know. LOL No dictionary is needed to know you're a fucking useless son only good for WL public toilet and letting his mother get fucked online.

YOUR MOTHER IS CHAO LAO JI BAI.
People only react when the allegation is true.....if you get what I mean:D

Get some sleep ok! Else your puny brain can’t operate

123hu
08-03-2018, 06:06 AM
People only react when the allegation is true.....if you get what I mean:D

Get some sleep ok! Else your puny brain can’t operate

YOUR MOTHER IS A LAO CHI BAI AND YOUR FATHER IS A FUCKING BASTARD.

if you get what i mean...hahahaha

Rawall
08-03-2018, 09:17 AM

Lol, bro Federer, nice to see you back in GL.

FEDERER801
08-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Lol, bro Federer, nice to see you back in GL.

Yo yo Rawall! Hope i can sustain my interest in Gl....got two-three targets to rotate at the moment!:D

Rawall
08-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Yo yo Rawall! Hope i can sustain my interest in Gl....got two-three targets to rotate at the moment!:D

Congrats! Really happy to learn that you’ve found your targets. If there’s two-three gals from GL who can meet your standards, that means there is really hope in the current batch in GL now.

Wish you happy bonking bro!!

baotohk
08-03-2018, 11:15 PM

Wow...2-3 targets. That's a first. Gongxi gongxi

Fat Fatt
09-03-2018, 12:48 AM

May I know who are they? So I can benchmark your high standards?

MrBigBadBird
09-03-2018, 10:17 AM

Bro,

Pls share your 2-3 targets leh.
Any difference from the ones I privately recommended?

😅

FEDERER801
09-03-2018, 05:39 PM

Nana 2036 is in my RTF list! Too bad she is not as slim and not tall.....But i like her whole package....She is pretty chio to me!:D

FEDERER801
09-03-2018, 05:40 PM

HAHA! Bro u can't blame me! I don't fuck trashes like most samsters!:D

MrBigBadBird
09-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Nana 2036 is in my RTF list! Too bad she is not as slim and not tall.....But i like her whole package....She is pretty chio to me!:D

Bro

Looks like our taste for chiobus quite similar!
Nana is one
Yang Mi/ Jia Jia is another...

FEDERER801
09-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Bro,

Pls share your 2-3 targets leh.
Any difference from the ones I privately recommended?

😅

bro, thanks to your intel and others! The target is in the list that u recommend me! Grateful to you too! Kum sia!:D

MrBigBadBird
09-03-2018, 05:43 PM
bro, thanks to your intel and others! The target is in the list that u recommend me! Grateful to you too! Kum sia!:D

Most welcomed bro!
I’m just filtering what I like from others sharing with me
Hence I’m grateful for everyone else who shared as well.
Cheers!

FEDERER801
09-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Congrats! Really happy to learn that you’ve found your targets. If there’s two-three gals from GL who can meet your standards, that means there is really hope in the current batch in GL now.

Wish you happy bonking bro!!

yup! Away for too long! Bro, i must thank u for updating me once in a while for good lobang! although i never try your recommendation, don't be angry! my standard is too high!:D

baotohk
10-03-2018, 07:35 AM

Not my target. You need to ask Federal801

baotohk
10-03-2018, 07:36 AM
Most welcomed bro!
I’m just filtering what I like from others sharing with me
Hence I’m grateful for everyone else who shared as well.
Cheers!

Bo jio!! i only have one from you but i prefer others in the house.

MrBigBadBird
10-03-2018, 08:10 AM
Bo jio!! i only have one from you but i prefer others in the house.

Bro

You only PM me on FL stocks.
But bro Federer was very inquisitive in his PMs on both FLs and more recently GL stocks.

I only recommended gals I rtf/ in my top 5 favs currently or earlier and who are the petite, slim and busty type as per his criteria:

1. 2036 Na Na - natural small C, petite, slim, can’t french, poor service
2. 1649 Tian Tian - natural C, petite, slim, can french, good service
3. 1606 Xin Er - natural D, petite, slim, can french, good service
4. 1667 Bei Bei - natural C, petite, slim, can’t french, good service
5. 1617 Jia Ning - enhanced C, petite, slim, can french, good service
6. 1649 Yang Yang - natural full C, petite, slim, can french, good service
7. 2036 Coco - natural full C/ small D, petite, slim, only french once when she’s high, good service

Don’t say I bo jio ...

baotohk
10-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Bro

You only PM me on FL stocks.
But bro Federer was very inquisitive in his PMs on both FLs and more recently GL stocks.

I only recommended gals I rtf/ in my top 5 favs currently or earlier and who are the petite, slim and busty type as per his criteria:

1. 2036 Na Na - natural small C, petite, slim, can’t french, poor service
2. 1649 Tian Tian - natural C, petite, slim, can french, good service
3. 1606 Xin Er - natural D, petite, slim, can french, good service
4. 1667 Bei Bei - natural C, petite, slim, can’t french, good service
5. 1617 Jia Ning - enhanced C, petite, slim, can french, good service
6. 1649 Yang Yang - natural full C, petite, slim, can french, good service
7. 2036 Coco - natural full C/ small D, petite, slim, only french once when she’s high, good service

Don’t say I bo jio ...

Thank you!!!.
tried those that you labelled as good service but only like TT and YY. The rest with bad service i skip:D

Rawall
10-03-2018, 12:30 PM
yup! Away for too long! Bro, i must thank u for updating me once in a while for good lobang! although i never try your recommendation, don't be angry! my standard is too high!:D

No problem at all, bro Federer, our tastes are different, and you are always welcome.

MrBigBadBird
10-03-2018, 03:39 PM
Thank you!!!.
tried those that you labelled as good service but only like TT and YY. The rest with bad service i skip:D

Welcomed bro!
Nowadays for me if no french sometimes unable to sustain.
Hence rtf selectively...

Bruce3563
29-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Same boss, does it means can get girls within these 2 house faster?

johnny21
07-04-2018, 01:21 AM
Name: Yang Yang
Homebase: 1649
Height: 160cm +-
Origin: Chongqing, China

Looks: 10/10 very beautiful and alluring she indeed can pass on as a syt with her lovely sweet smile
Body: 9/10 Apparently her body quite well toned, must have work out a bit, no visible fats
Boobs: 10/10 Soft Full C cups, Inverted and sensitive nipples
BBBJ: 9/10 deep throat a few time, stay in eye contact, love it
Frenching: 9/10 No stop hor, non stop ones
AR: nope
FJ:10/10 Very accommodating, extremely enjoy sex.
GFE: 9/10 she gave me the 小女人 feels, kana KC alr
RTF: 100% YES! A gem out to please

My humble FR to contribute,

once inside the room, she helped me to unbutton my shirt and i stole a kiss on her lips, she smiled and says i am naughty, follow into shower, she really wash my aroused hardon dick clean, fondle her boobs, very soft natural boobs not those saggy type, i was thinking later sure no horse run liao

Started with french some tougue fights going on, she slowly catbath licked my nipples, as i continues to fondle her boobs, btw i am a boobs lover, she then went down to take my dick into her mouth, with the right pressure up and down, the feeling of watching a syt sucking and deepthroating, is an horny sight! This goes on for about a full ten mins and she cap me on, showing me that cfm face. Cannot tahan liao, wanted to fuck her missionary first but she went on top of me and rode my dick with her tight pussy, watching her boobs bouncing, as i am writing this now, get a hardon again.. We frenched profusely before switching to doggie position. Now this is when her moaning starts getting louder.. Soft real moans, with her pushing her ass deeper towards me, It was an intense fuck in this position as i thrust her deep deep and looking at the side mirror, those C boobs were swinging away fast, wah lan! Feeling high already. Told her to change to missionary and we start to french fiercely again, pushed her arm up and I sucked on her boobs as I fuck her even harder. feeling my orgasm coming.. a few more hard thrusts with her moaning getting much louder And finally, i came really really hard with a huge loads of army. Can feel her pussy contract inside.. Really sex appealing i must says. and i am sexified.

cheers!

Fat Fatt
07-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Haha you must have kena her love voodoo or gongtao already. Too mesmerized by her and her services? You should try her sister tian tian in same house. You should get them to double up and tarma on you. You get double the sensation.

Name: Yang Yang
Homebase: 1649
Height: 160cm +-
Origin: Chongqing, China

Looks: 10/10 very beautiful and alluring she indeed can pass on as a syt with her lovely sweet smile
Body: 9/10 Apparently her body quite well toned, must have work out a bit, no visible fats
Boobs: 10/10 Soft Full C cups, Inverted and sensitive nipples
BBBJ: 9/10 deep throat a few time, stay in eye contact, love it
Frenching: 9/10 No stop hor, non stop ones
AR: nope
FJ:10/10 Very accommodating, extremely enjoy sex.
GFE: 9/10 she gave me the 小女人 feels, kana KC alr
RTF: 100% YES! A gem out to please

My humble FR to contribute,

once inside the room, she helped me to unbutton my shirt and i stole a kiss on her lips, she smiled and says i am naughty, follow into shower, she really wash my aroused hardon dick clean, fondle her boobs, very soft natural boobs not those saggy type, i was thinking later sure no horse run liao

Started with french some tougue fights going on, she slowly catbath licked my nipples, as i continues to fondle her boobs, btw i am a boobs lover, she then went down to take my dick into her mouth, with the right pressure up and down, the feeling of watching a syt sucking and deepthroating, is an horny sight! This goes on for about a full ten mins and she cap me on, showing me that cfm face. Cannot tahan liao, wanted to fuck her missionary first but she went on top of me and rode my dick with her tight pussy, watching her boobs bouncing, as i am writing this now, get a hardon again.. We frenched profusely before switching to doggie position. Now this is when her moaning starts getting louder.. Soft real moans, with her pushing her ass deeper towards me, It was an intense fuck in this position as i thrust her deep deep and looking at the side mirror, those C boobs were swinging away fast, wah lan! Feeling high already. Told her to change to missionary and we start to french fiercely again, pushed her arm up and I sucked on her boobs as I fuck her even harder. feeling my orgasm coming.. a few more hard thrusts with her moaning getting much louder And finally, i came really really hard with a huge loads of army. Can feel her pussy contract inside.. Really sex appealing i must says. and i am sexified.

cheers!

Fat Fatt
07-04-2018, 09:20 AM
Same boss, does it means can get girls within these 2 house faster?

Yes, there is more priority compared to you for example in another house, let’s say 2040 which is near to 2047 where Yao Yao and Alice are. If you in 1649, sure give to you first.

johnny21
07-04-2018, 09:53 AM
You should get them to double up and tarma on you. You get double the sensation.

Haha nice one bro, this hse can tarma ones huh? sorri to asks as i haven't jalan gl scene for many years liao

Fat Fatt
07-04-2018, 09:57 AM
Haha nice one bro, this hse can tarma ones huh? sorri to asks as i haven't jalan gl scene for many years liao

I guess should be ok as long as you pay. Unless the sisters don’t feel comfortable to do together.

If you can try Mali and Menglu that was what people say solid

Personallly I am old uncle cannot tahan such excitement

johnny21
07-04-2018, 10:08 AM
I guess should be ok as long as you pay. Unless the sisters don’t feel comfortable to do together.

If you can try Mali and Menglu that was what people say solid

Personallly I am old uncle cannot tahan such excitement bro i oso uncle liao lah.. will try em, thanks for the infos.. bro upz u

quelfala
07-04-2018, 11:02 AM
Bros any can recommend slim busty with high playability? Want to go down ol