PDA

View Full Version : Finding Female talk/sex buddy

nomad696969
26-05-2016, 03:23 AM
Hi!, thank you for clicking this thread.
I am Chinese man in his 20s.
Im pretty small when im flaccid around 2 inches? but when im hard im pretty average around 5.5inches to 6 inches.

im 158 cm tall. yeah hahaha I am pretty short but I have grown quite used to it. Plus is i really love taller women so it is kind of a good thing! :D
I weigh 68kg. Im pretty bulky i gym,exercise alot and i used to do alot of martial arts during my teen years. ( raging hormones and angst )
I have experienced a couple of Fl's bonks from Dome 1.

My hobbies, : i read alot of books, from history,medicine,arts,design,literature. I paint and draw alot, I am a full time designer/artist. I am trying to learn chinese too ( well because iam chinese so i should know more about my heritage. ) I can speak chinese but only at a primary level!! I am how you call it.... I am Banana, I am yellow on the outside and white on the inside.!!

Why I am doing this probably because i think i have much to learn from females /people about life, im still pretty much in boyhood.

What im looking for is a female partner to just talk about, well, sex,life,difficulties of each others life, and help each other along the way.
probably with no filter as well. anything and everything under the sun without judgement.

Maybe i shouldnt list my ideal/fantasy of my perfect woman. Since everybody has a great body. And its rather crude to objectify women like pieces of meat. But i will just list them anw.

race = Chinese/malay/Eurasian all is cool
height = taller than 155? XD hahaha
weight = 35 kg to 95 kg
age = 20 to 40
boobs = A , B , C , D , E , F , G boobs are just boobs.
body = any body type is good
I am fine with smokers but i never dated one who has before
I only have beer/sake/wine but i dont really take anything else now, ( i did alot of crazy heavy drinking when i was younger )
Do you want a girl with tattoos or a flawless skin?? : well, flawless is pretty alright, but i do appreciate girls with really beautiful tattoos. I was a tattoo artist previously.

Personality:
Mature, would love to talk, discuss and just be free. Have fun when we talk and not worry about judgement or about being right or winning the conversation. Just for the plain pleasure of speech, or skin or just calmness and relief you have someone nice to talk to.

We can talk where ever you like and build from there.
Feel free to send me a private message or drop your contact down in the thread! thanks!

:)

masterwanker
27-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Wish you good luck. :)

nomad696969
29-05-2016, 06:01 PM
thanks man! i appreciate it a lot :D