PDA

View Full Version : Are there different pussies that give a better feeling?

Neoguri
26-05-2016, 01:45 AM
With my limited experience of bonking only 9 girls, and only since the last 1 year, I wonder if some pussies feel better than another?

Myth about Tight Pussy
I don't really believe that tight pussy gives a better feeling, but I experienced that some pussies are more difficult because of the angle or something?
There is a regular MILF FB which I had trouble entering during the first time. And I find it difficult to cum with her during intercourse. Now I have to do it raw with her because the condom makes it more difficult to cum.

Myth about Beauty & Age
There are others which are less beautiful/sexy which I cum easily during intercourse and was feeling really good. And it is not because of age as well because the oldest one I had gave the best feeling while the 28 year old one is the most difficult although she is really good to me, complete GFE and gives BJ readily and is beautiful.

Myth about Too Wet
I read about some very wet girls make it hard to cum during intercourse, but I don't know if this is really true? So far all the girls I had, I made them wet and well lubricated before the intercourse, but of course some are more wet than the others. I can't seem to correlate that more wetness means less feeling and less easy to cum.

Do you guys have such experience?
Maybe someone can explain why?

Remy36
26-05-2016, 02:12 AM
From my experience tight and wet is the best ;)

maxman
26-05-2016, 08:42 AM
Myth about Tight Pussy
I don't really believe that tight pussy gives a better feeling, but I experienced that some pussies are more difficult because of the angle or something?
There is a regular MILF FB which I had trouble entering during the first time. And I find it difficult to cum with her during intercourse. Now I have to do it raw with her because the condom makes it more difficult to cum.

Myth about Too Wet
I read about some very wet girls make it hard to cum during intercourse, but I don't know if this is really true? So far all the girls I had, I made them wet and well lubricated before the intercourse, but of course some are more wet than the others. I can't seem to correlate that more wetness means less feeling and less easy to cum.

I'm no expert but based on my experience, that means, with my own penis, there seems to be some truth about vaginal looseness due to childbirth and bigger Caucasian body size. A very wet pussy also provides little friction and feeling around my penis, and it is worse with a condom on.

pyscho77
26-05-2016, 10:07 AM
I concur... super wet pussy (no squirt even though the gal is always damn horny when wet)... provides minimal friction and feel during raw... you can last longer without getting too excited to cum... by 2nd and 3rd round... u are just a head-banging pile driver numb... even worse with 002 -- dun need mention durex.

I'm no expert but based on my experience, that means, with my own penis, there seems to be some truth about vaginal looseness due to childbirth and bigger Caucasian body size. A very wet pussy also provides little friction and feeling around my penis, and it is worse with a condom on.

Neoguri
26-05-2016, 10:35 AM
How about the angle of the love canal?
I had fingered a few of my FBs and felt that their love canal shape and angle with respect to the entrance is different.
I thought that might be a reason why it felt different?

hugs
26-05-2016, 10:51 AM
*popcorn* time:)

calebyipkengyan
27-05-2016, 03:43 AM
Pussies all feel different. But best is wet ones. Personally I prefer young ones. Did like almost 20 different FBs and ONS over the past 3+ months and all from age 18 to 22. These still the best from personal experience.

ispunk
27-05-2016, 10:03 AM
For me I love entering a pussy that is very tight . :)

LorisKarius
27-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Any pussies so long I can get in is fine!

Apollo
27-05-2016, 12:50 PM
wet one feels best, and then tight one ...

wet and tight feel best ...

wet and loose not much feeling ... like fuck air ..

tight but not wet sometimes cause pain and shoot fast :D

*FiReWoRkS*
27-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Ladies with heavy and fleshy bottoms make it the toughest to enter (via missionary and doggie) due to the reduced angle because of their protruding rear.

Common physics dictating that highly lubricated pussies will reduce friction and thus sensation is a debatable myth because a pussy has to be well lubricated in order to ensure smooth penile transmission. It is actually the tightness of the pussy that is the more critical determinant of its grading.

Tight + Wet = A (Congratulations~)

Tight + Dry = B (because the process can be aided by lubricant and/or a good condom)

Loose + Wet = C (at least this combo will still save you the hassle of having to use lubricant and/or condom, you just need to pump longer to cum)

Loose + Dry = D (try at your own discretion)

Other than the above two determinants personally for me I feel that the feelings the girl exudes on me plays a very important part too. I've been overwhelmed by girls who gave me the best GFE or bad-girl persona that those feelings have override the pussy equations above.

Last but not least it is a smelly pussy that will throw everything out of the equation for me.

Cheers~

Brazen
27-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Ladies with heavy and fleshy bottoms make it the toughest to enter (via missionary and doggie) due to the reduced angle because of their protruding rear.

Common physics dictating that highly lubricated pussies will reduce friction and thus sensation is a debatable myth because a pussy has to be well lubricated in order to ensure smooth penile transmission. It is actually the tightness of the pussy that is the more critical determinant of its grading.

Tight + Wet = A (Congratulations~)

Tight + Dry = B (because the process can be aided by lubricant and/or a good condom)

Loose + Wet = C (at least this combo will still save you the hassle of having to use lubricant and/or condom, you just need to pump longer to cum)

Loose + Dry = D (try at your own discretion)

Other than the above two determinants personally for me I feel that the feelings the girl exudes on me plays a very important part too. I've been overwhelmed by girls who gave me the best GFE or bad-girl persona that those feelings have override the pussy equations above.

Last but not least it is a smelly pussy that will throw everything out of the equation for me.

Cheers~

Thank you for sharing.

Neoguri
05-06-2016, 01:52 AM
That is a good one!
Smelly pussy - I hate that too! :D

I think the emotional aspect is just as important as the physical attraction.
For me, the best sex is when I am madly in love with my partner.
I really missed this feeling and the sex with a woman I truly loves.

Kobayashi99
05-06-2016, 02:20 AM
wet and tight(small pussy entrance vagina) and deep, this one is best (because she is aroused, the vagina inside expands and has natural lubricant , thrusting action is smoother)

type of pussy i hate, not aroused ( not wet, and no matter how much lubricant you use, you can still feel it, like not thrusting smoothly and deeply, vagina inside is very shallow, feel like cannot pump deep enough) very hard for me to orgasm.

Acemann
05-06-2016, 02:41 AM
Wet and tight is the best.

sony2002
06-06-2016, 03:15 AM
i think is how the girl being proative during the session that is more important.

some girl know how to "grind" and move to complement the pumping....some can even squeeze their pussy muscle to enhance the sensation.

On the other hand, i have experienced some lazy girls, who just lie down and expect the guy to do everything....even if they are tight and pretty....in the end it wont be a shiok

Prince57
06-06-2016, 03:37 AM
Wet and tight is the best.

This is the best :D

MaleNextDoor
06-06-2016, 12:46 PM
Tight and wet is the best because you can pump fast and hard but still feel the suction. The sound it makes is also very arousing.

bigbut3211
17-11-2016, 04:45 AM
In addition to this, a man should not blame a woman for her pussy if hers was not wet or tight. But he must help her how to use it well to please herself then her lovers .

wells
17-11-2016, 10:25 AM
I like those tight pussy with their water very quick dry type..it just keep me pumping not stop...

Neoguri
10-08-2017, 01:02 PM
I agree that wetness of the pussy affects the feeling too.
About 3 months ago, I ons another milf whom I had been chatting for some time.
It was the first time and the missionary position feeling was quite nice.
Then, she was moaning intensely and suddenly, I felt like why there is no more feeling of my cock thrusting into her pussy?
I then realized that she had cum.
It took me quite some effort to pump her real hard and fast so I could cum.
There were patches of wet spots on the bed sheet when I checked later.
She must have been pretty wet. Not sure if she squirted?

Batshuayi
10-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Tight and wet is the best because you can pump fast and hard but still feel the suction. The sound it makes is also very arousing.

So true bro! :)

sony2002
10-08-2017, 02:44 PM
one of my ex-FB cum very easily...and I know she is not lying because I can feel some thing vibrating in the pussy and her pussy muscle is like gripping my dick and sucking it in

I can't describe the feeling but is a very shiok sensation to see her cum and pussy massaging my dick

anyone experienced that before?

maxman
10-08-2017, 03:02 PM
i think is how the girl being proative during the session that is more important.

some girl know how to "grind" and move to complement the pumping....some can even squeeze their pussy muscle to enhance the sensation.

On the other hand, i have experienced some lazy girls, who just lie down and expect the guy to do everything....even if they are tight and pretty....in the end it wont be a shiok

I agree. The woman should have some reciprocation.

When doing rear entry, she could push/rock herself backwards to you to indicate she wants harder or deeper thrusting and not just remain motionless. When doing cowgirl, she could gyrate her hips like a grinding motion with your dick inside, and it feels good for both, probably much better for her.

maxman
10-08-2017, 03:08 PM
I agree that wetness of the pussy affects the feeling too.
About 3 months ago, I ons another milf whom I had been chatting for some time.
It was the first time and the missionary position feeling was quite nice.
Then, she was moaning intensely and suddenly, I felt like why there is no more feeling of my cock thrusting into her pussy?
I then realized that she had cum.
It took me quite some effort to pump her real hard and fast so I could cum.
There were patches of wet spots on the bed sheet when I checked later.
She must have been pretty wet. Not sure if she squirted?

The amount of wetness in a woman's vagina surely affects how the man feels.

I have had so many times when the wetness was, if I could say it, excessive, and because the wetness came in a sudden gush, I could feel the friction suddenly disappear. It is like dunking/dipping your penis into a pail of water. You think you would feel anything? Nothing!

No, squirting like a spray gun does not have to happen for that much wetness. This wetness is produced inside the vagina and flows out.

On the positive side, when this much wetness happens, you know you are making her very orgasmic or having a strong orgasm. Super high, get it? This is the state where she is likely to lose all inhibitions, pull off your condom, tell you to fuck harder, and to hell with it, just cum inside her.

Maybe not literally but you get my point?

The wetness will not last. Pause a while and it stops, dries, and you can continue with some friction.

lipe
10-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Bro

Noted many comments about wet and tight vaginas.

I have taught my partner about vagina exercises. Now during our love making, I can feel her vagina grip my penis. It is hard to describe the feeling of my penis being squeezed.

Latte
10-08-2017, 05:45 PM
Agree with TS about Beauty & Age

Did a MILF last week in her late 30s. Not very chio but pleasant to the eye. Not slim either with some fats around her waist. But the connection is good since I am a DULF. (Ard same age as her).

The rocking, frenching session combined was fantastic and friction was just nice. And her screams during our 30mins DATY session of her hairy pussy was also incredible making the session very fulfilling. One of the best i had other than OC.

Not easy to get such experience with younger girls for me even though they could be prettier with wetter and tighter pussies.

With my limited experience of bonking only 9 girls, and only since the last 1 year, I wonder if some pussies feel better than another?

Myth about Tight Pussy

Myth about Beauty & Age
There are others which are less beautiful/sexy which I cum easily during intercourse and was feeling really good. And it is not because of age as well because the oldest one I had gave the best feeling while the 28 year old one is the most difficult although she is really good to me, complete GFE and gives BJ readily and is beautiful.

Myth about Too Wet

MsNaNaLim
11-08-2017, 11:33 AM
There was once mine actually puffed up & my FB said it's like fucking & being milked by the pussy

ibanezjem555
11-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Yes.. experienced milking at the head.. burst my misconception that it would be a whole shaft kind of milking..

newyorker88
11-08-2017, 12:02 PM
Those pussies that can squeeze your dick while you pump are the hardest to endure n control, literally you can't tahan Long before you shoot

atomsgame
11-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Balls bang with pussy will ensure a faster off load.
As for pussy, child birth will make it a lot bigger.
Wet and loose pussy will impact feel.
More importantly is the angle, normally this is where most of the difficulties lies, as it impact the fucking motion and its speed.
To overcome the loose and wet, one way is to rub instead of in and out motion.
This will intensify the feeling for both.
Any better ways to improve the feel, lets share?

DiabloX
11-08-2017, 03:01 PM
The most unforgettable for me was a Shanghainese banker who looked like a fox, literally. Her pussy was unique with a S curve channel, making it super tight, and when cumming she would auto gyrate to squeeze every single drop of milk out. Never encountered a pussy like that, most are relatively straight or slightly curved channels with a tighter vaginal ring near the entrance. That's why when wet you can't feel so much. But a S curve ...... whooooo~

atomsgame
11-08-2017, 03:38 PM
The most unforgettable for me was a Shanghainese banker who looked like a fox, literally. Her pussy was unique with a S curve channel, making it super tight, and when cumming she would auto gyrate to squeeze every single drop of milk out. Never encountered a pussy like that, most are relatively straight or slightly curved channels with a tighter vaginal ring near the entrance. That's why when wet you can't feel so much. But a S curve ...... whooooo~

Lucky chap, still screwing her?

DiabloX
11-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Nah, she wanted commitment, so .... bye bye :D

sammyboyfor
11-08-2017, 05:11 PM

Yes all pussies feel different. They vary in shape, tightness and depth.

The ones that feel the best are not necessarily the tightest.

casey4341
11-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Personally encounter pussy that are tight, not so tight, and one that i hate absolutely, is vaccum pussy. Meaning inside the pussy, somehow, its hollow. No feeling at all. Super stress when make love. Of cos the relationship dont last.

But end of the day, even super tight pussy, when they are all wet, it feels the same. easy penetrates;)

brohappyman89
12-08-2017, 10:58 PM
From my experience tight and wet is the best

blackerfaceDEAD
13-08-2017, 04:00 AM
I hate pussy that are smelly. Really turn me off.

Fully agreed. Especially those with names ending with reborn :D

ChocolateShake
13-08-2017, 04:03 AM
Personally encounter pussy that are tight, not so tight, and one that i hate absolutely, is vaccum pussy. Meaning inside the pussy, somehow, its hollow. No feeling at all. Super stress when make love. Of cos the relationship dont last.

But end of the day, even super tight pussy, when they are all wet, it feels the same. easy penetrates;)

Very true bro :)

abovetheline
13-08-2017, 04:10 AM

Myth about Tight Pussy

Myth about Beauty & Age

Myth about Too Wet

no myth
just bad info

tighter, younger and wetter the better:D

tight pussies r hard to find
i did one super tight
felt better than anal.
that girl was a prized commodity
every1 loved her.
me too:D

minicash
13-08-2017, 05:18 PM
I like these type of pussies better . :p

Same here as well. :p

KiasuJose
13-08-2017, 06:35 PM
From my experience tight and wet is the best

Agree with you bro

Neoguri
23-08-2017, 02:51 PM
Balls bang with pussy will ensure a faster off load.
As for pussy, child birth will make it a lot bigger.
Wet and loose pussy will impact feel.
More importantly is the angle, normally this is where most of the difficulties lies, as it impact the fucking motion and its speed.
To overcome the loose and wet, one way is to rub instead of in and out motion.
This will intensify the feeling for both.
Any better ways to improve the feel, lets share?

I agree with you about the rubbing motion instead of the in and out motion.
I have been having this FB for 2 years, the 28 year old I mentioned in the beginning post.
She would only cum when she is on top, cowgirl position.
I never could get her to cum when I am on top, missionary position.
Recently, I was just thinking about it and decide to copy her exact cowgirl movements while I am doing her missionary.
That means there were no in and out motion, but I was fully in and just rubbing my pelvis bone against hers.
I noticed she was moaning hard and managed to get her cum at last!

maxsee
23-08-2017, 02:54 PM
Tight and wet is definitely the best...The worse is loose and wet....It is no different from entering black hole...simply no feeling..:(

DTCEPL
23-08-2017, 04:55 PM
The best pussy i have is the pussy belonging to the woman i loved dearly!

Alfang
23-08-2017, 04:59 PM
I agree with you about the rubbing motion instead of the in and out motion.
I have been having this FB for 2 years, the 28 year old I mentioned in the beginning post.
She would only cum when she is on top, cowgirl position.
I never could get her to cum when I am on top, missionary position.
Recently, I was just thinking about it and decide to copy her exact cowgirl movements while I am doing her missionary.
That means there were no in and out motion, but I was fully in and just rubbing my pelvis bone against hers.
I noticed she was moaning hard and managed to get her cum at last!

When she on top, it mean she control the insert and easier to cum.

merelyevil
23-08-2017, 05:12 PM
i take any pussy i can get....young old tight loose, pussy is pussy

Neoguri
28-12-2017, 02:40 PM
My first FB was married to a Caucasian and she is a very horny woman who needs sex everyday and is always very wet.
I also have difficulty cumming with her.
Maybe she is too wet or not tight enough?

Neoguri
28-12-2017, 02:46 PM
The amount of wetness in a woman's vagina surely affects how the man feels.

I have had so many times when the wetness was, if I could say it, excessive, and because the wetness came in a sudden gush, I could feel the friction suddenly disappear. It is like dunking/dipping your penis into a pail of water. You think you would feel anything? Nothing!

No, squirting like a spray gun does not have to happen for that much wetness. This wetness is produced inside the vagina and flows out.

On the positive side, when this much wetness happens, you know you are making her very orgasmic or having a strong orgasm. Super high, get it? This is the state where she is likely to lose all inhibitions, pull off your condom, tell you to fuck harder, and to hell with it, just cum inside her.

Maybe not literally but you get my point?

The wetness will not last. Pause a while and it stops, dries, and you can continue with some friction.

Too bad, this MILF block me after a few months.
Not sure why, but that was the only fuck with her.
Maybe she feels bad towards her husband because she told me before she cannot controls her high sex drive and her husband cannot satisfy her.

sammyboyfor
28-12-2017, 03:16 PM
Every pussy feels different. You should be able to recognise the feel of your girl's pussy when you insert your dick even if you are blindfolded. :)

pizzaboy
29-12-2017, 08:47 AM
Even diff dicks feels diff for every women yeah

hannibald
29-12-2017, 10:02 AM
Ever had a ML whose pussy can still clamp on to your limp dick after you shot and you can actually feel the tightness of a warm pussy engulfing your limp dick. Needless to say, after a while, the dick will wake up to 2nd round. Every session with her is 2 shots min, without my dick leaving her pussy.

Another encounter is a flower girl whose isn’t exactly tight but has such a sensitive pussy that will cum 10 over times in a single session.

Sadly, lost the contact of the ML and the flower girl went back China Liao.

sionglim
29-12-2017, 10:02 AM
Oily durex better feeling

naan1974
29-12-2017, 10:15 AM
i think pussies are like clothes, the one that fits best feels best.
where got loose pussy one? it's all subjective. when you grift is 7"
what is loose

sony2002
29-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Even diff dicks feels diff for every women yeah

my friend ever blindfolded his FB for me to fuck her secretly, but she couldn't tell the different :D

Neoguri
30-12-2017, 03:16 PM
my friend ever blindfolded his FB for me to fuck her secretly, but she couldn't tell the different :D

Haha, I though this happens only in movies or stories.
Nice one! Lucky you!