PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat A Priest and a Mufti visit Ah Heng's hospital room....................

Sammyboy RSS Feed
25-05-2016, 01:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Gay loong worried about the lack of progress in Ah Heng's condition decided to hedge his bets and ask a Priest and a Mufti to go to Ah Heng's hospital bedside and pray for him.

When the priest and Mufti arrived at the room, they prayed for his health, and they were in a quandary as to what to further pray for. After all, Ah Heng was in a coma and could not communicate anything to them. "Wait", the priest said, "He is a PAP Minister, Let's pray about money. That always excites them. Maybe he will wake up from his coma"

After several hours praying and talking about money, the priest and the mufti came to the topic, out of curiosity, of how they split the weekly collection between themselves and god. The priest said "I draw a circle and I stand in it. I then throw all the collection money up in the air and whatever lands in the circle, I keep and the rest I give to God". The mufti said "I draw a circle and I stand in it. I then throw the money up in the air. Any money that lands on the ground outside the circle, I keep for myself, and anything in the circle, I give to God".

At this point, a feeble hand raised up, and in a small weak voice, Ah Heng said "In the PAP, we also draw a circle and we throw the money in the air too. But in the PAP, we figure anything God wants, he can take, anything that falls on the ground means he does not want it, so we take"

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?230131-A-Priest-and-a-Mufti-visit-Ah-Heng-s-hospital-room&goto=newpost).