PDA

View Full Version : Cbd 4 hand bittersweet end

4horses
23-05-2016, 07:28 AM
Went to look for a place of my own so I have fr to post. Saw place in CBD near work. Entered and got 1h massage. Brought to room and took off clothes.

ML came in and instantly think she recognise me but not sure. Strange because I never done this before. Decide to play along and act sad she never really recognise and cannot remember my name. After about 5 minutes talk cock and some massage she ask if I want 2 person massage. I say ok, thinking that if I dont say yes to everything then I get nowhere for my FR. She leave and bring in another ML.

New ML come in immediately rip underwear and attack in mountain valley. I enjoyed for duration of massage.

15 min or so left I am flipped over and teased a little bit. GQ comes HJ 50 each ML. I am thinking that this is really expensive but I have no exp so just agree. Proceed with HJ and was average, not great dont think I can finish. Must have shown on my face because suddenly the other one started tickling me in a teasing way around armpit while didi is being stroked. Immediate reaction, squirt very hard, some even got on my own face. Not sure whether to be angry or happy. Clean up and go home.

Anyways thats my FR and first time. Not sure if I got rip off. You guys tell me. Girls were prc and slightly above average and young. I really want try indian or malay syt if anyone has.

OsamaBinLaden
23-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Went to look for a place of my own so I have fr to post. Saw place in CBD near work. Entered and got 1h massage. Brought to room and took off clothes.

ML came in and instantly think she recognise me but not sure. Strange because I never done this before. Decide to play along and act sad she never really recognise and cannot remember my name. After about 5 minutes talk cock and some massage she ask if I want 2 person massage. I say ok, thinking that if I dont say yes to everything then I get nowhere for my FR. She leave and bring in another ML.

New ML come in immediately rip underwear and attack in mountain valley. I enjoyed for duration of massage.

15 min or so left I am flipped over and teased a little bit. GQ comes HJ 50 each ML. I am thinking that this is really expensive but I have no exp so just agree. Proceed with HJ and was average, not great dont think I can finish. Must have shown on my face because suddenly the other one started tickling me in a teasing way around armpit while didi is being stroked. Immediate reaction, squirt very hard, some even got on my own face. Not sure whether to be angry or happy. Clean up and go home.

Anyways thats my FR and first time. Not sure if I got rip off. You guys tell me. Girls were prc and slightly above average and young. I really want try indian or malay syt if anyone has.

carrot head. kena chop.

BADDDman
23-05-2016, 07:25 PM
4 horses

You had not been ripped......you had been TOTALLY RIPPED OFF !!!

U spoilt the market rate for Samsters - just to write your VERY OWN 1st hand FR ..... ???? 😨😨😨

romidogdog
23-05-2016, 09:30 PM
TS what's the hurry for posting your 1st FR...but end up
being a carrot head...you need to spent some time to read all the thread here in order to chiong wisely . Money not easy to earn nowadays.

crackpod
24-05-2016, 12:58 PM
bro,
as I was about to say the same thing as in the 3 post before me... it's a trick by ML in getting you to feel comfortable and in the end chopped.
Never mind, we all need to start as newbie...

altec7
24-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Great FR TS, but you have paid way over board.
For that amount, you could have ended with a good FJ and left a more than sextified man.

Take it as a lesson learnt and never let the small head rule, as always!

4horses
24-05-2016, 01:38 PM
But 2 ML then how much? Same rate?

fullofrubbish
24-05-2016, 05:50 PM
4 horses

You had not been ripped......you had been TOTALLY RIPPED OFF !!!

U spoilt the market rate for Samsters - just to write your VERY OWN 1st hand FR ..... ???? 😨😨😨

Its a good effort to start yr own FR....nevertheless . KUDOS to 4 Horse

Left hand talking to right hand. :D

asoyatu
24-05-2016, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=4horses;14629406] Immediate reaction, squirt very hard, some even got on my own face. Not sure whether to be angry or happy.[/QUOTE

Should be happy i guess. U can squirt n got a facial.

asoyatu
24-05-2016, 11:28 PM
Immediate reaction, squirt very hard, some even got on my own face. Not sure whether to be angry or happy.

Should be happy i guess. U can squirt n got a facial.

spitfire71
31-05-2016, 10:05 AM
haha good read and info. thanks

Abcdefghijklmn
01-06-2016, 04:51 PM
Add a little more and you can get 一条龙.

Lately I went one, Thai girl, tall and slim at slightly more than your rate.

ShittyAss
01-06-2016, 05:04 PM
Left hand talking to right hand. :D

Wahahahahahahahaaaaaaa