*kiss kiss*

Kriš†ďŃČ
21yo cutie
lovey dovey eyes with X-factor to be explored
1.62m
34B'25'34
BBBJ,GFE, CIM, frenching allowed
$150, 90, 2

Be dazzled by her feminism, her adoring manners, her kisses...
Launch to the mood of kiss and tell~

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k303/beauthaiful/Kristineedit.jpg
Members, view more pics in groups. Cheers~

beauthaiful
18-10-2006, 02:33 PM
Arriving 19th Oct... bookings for 20th Oct onwards...

first day slots are full. Cheers to all~

james82
18-10-2006, 02:37 PM
:eek:

WOW

More LOS babes reaching our shores to melt our hearts.

Upz for bro beauthaiful for bringing such gems to our shores.

:p
Cheers

gottasexu
18-10-2006, 06:44 PM
:eek:

WOW

More LOS babes reaching our shores to melt our hearts.

Upz for bro beauthaiful for bringing such gems to our shores.

Cheers

Indeed alot of LOS! flooding liao... but bro frank really doing a good one.. quality over quantity! i am gonna conquer his kissess!!!

WahAhAhaHaHHaaHaaAHhhAaHAHaHhAhAAaH

Ah Dac
18-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Wondering who is the first blood taker huh?

goodielecks
18-10-2006, 07:45 PM
fwah...drools :D

royalversa
18-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Indeed alot of LOS! flooding liao... but bro frank really doing a good one.. quality over quantity! i am gonna conquer his kissess!!!

Bro gottasexu u just a okt clone posting in okt tread u not boring meh.

I m just telling the truth if u want to use more of yr clone to zap me i got nothing to say.:D

beauthaiful
19-10-2006, 03:09 PM
fwah...drools :D

bro, u drool at all my gems.... hornyboy... :p

beauthaiful
19-10-2006, 07:53 PM
let the launch of "kisses" begins...

let the "kiss & tell" begins....

Steed 4
19-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Long time didn’t write FR. Sorry if not good….

Just finish a session with Kristine. Wasn’t first blood, but was told second. No earlier FR, so just Commando,
Which I totally didn’t regret. When the door opened, exactly as in the picture. So sweet. Offered me a drink and
To undress me. Very polite. While she undresses me, I undress her too. Can’t stand looking at her body. Figure
As described by Bro Frank. (Actually I’m not so good at descriptions of figure) but I like what I see.
We proceed to bath. She bathes me like a baby. Damn the tub was small, but we managed to go in.
After the washing, she BJ me, which was fantastic, the head and the balls. She licks you like crazy. It almost
Shoots me. Hold on first and tells her to the bed, I can’t stand anymore.
A lot of sucking, fondling and kisses there. Capped and my favorite vibrato ring on, I pump her like mad. When
The vibrator hit the spot she moans like nobody business. Damn loud with her eyes closed, like possessed. And
She screams OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. That verse sounds familiar leh. Like, you know who lah, the Legendary
M_ _ _ .
Did it with few positions till she Cums. Look like twice. He,he,he,he. But me not yet. Leg shaking liao, old already.
Bring her to the edge of the bed, Pump again and unload the itchiness. And she’s quit tight there. Her pussy muscles
Could grip you. And try to leave the lights on. You can see how sweet and horny her face is when she Cums.
She bathes me again. Dry up and massage me. The massage was fabulous it makes me fell asleep, woke up just
To realize left 10 mins. So no second shot. One is enough for me. May be next time.
Dressed up and Kiss good-bye. I leave a happy and satisfied Man.
Overall rating, FJ, BJ, G/F, appearance, politeness, I give it 8.5. That’s my view.
And was told she speaks better English than the other K’s.
Not promoting, bull shitting, doesn’t earn anything here. Old Bros knows…it’s the truth.
And thanks to Bro Frank for the sessions. This one will be here for two weeks…..Cheers…

To Indian Bros Happy Deepavali. To Malay Bros Selamat Hari Raya.
To other Bros Happy Holidays and Happy Bonking……:D

goodielecks
20-10-2006, 12:42 AM
Im typing this with a jelly pair of hands now. Totally exhausted from the session.

Reached destination got room number and went up. Ding dong and heard a girl in heels walking towards the door. A dark skinned sweet looking girl dressed in a spaghetti top, skirt and heel opened the door and flashed her megawatt smile. A refreshing change from girls wearing lingerie. First impression she looks much better in person.

Settled myself on the bed and she turned the lights off and poured me a cup of water. Took a sip and she put it back on the table for me. Then she went into the bathroom and filled the bathtub with water. When she came out, we had a small chat, her English is considered very good for a Thai. Told me that she might stop studying her current course as she thinks her English is rather bad. Very modest I thought. After 5 or 10mins later, she signalled for a shower and she removed my clothes for me and placed them neatly. Then she took a towel and wrapped me with it.

Made our way into the bathroom and the water was extremely hot. So we mixed it with some cold water. I went in first and she put her legs under my body and begin her thorough wash of me. I kept staring at her and whenever she caught me looking at her she would ask what you looking at? I would just smile and say nothing.

She then proceeded to wash my little bro and said still sleeping. She got it in no time by rubbing it on her 2 peaks and I told her woke up by you already. She giggled and performed a breast fuck on me. Right now my little prick was definitely in full flight, ready for action. She rinsed the soap off and gave a tantalising blow in the bathtub. She alternates it with deepthroats and licking of the shaft and head. Very sensual. She then went back to tit fucking and continued with the shower after that. I thought that was it when she asked to stand up and rinse the soap of my body with warm water. Then she took in some cold water and gave me a cold bbbj right there. "You want to cum?" I nodded and she worked hard at it. "When you going to cum tell me." She took in some warm water next and continued with a warm water bbbj. No hands used till this point, full mouth action. She started using some hands now and then as I was about to unload, she back off and I came on her breast. A final wash up and she dried me up.

She came out and we continued our small chat, now I realised she looks so much prettier without the shower cap. Her long hair makes her features standout. She started to give a catbath and give my little bro some rubba to get it up and running again. Told her to take her time, we still have quite a lot of time left. She offered me a massage. Her massage aint those bone breaking kind but firm enough to relax the muscles. Returned her the favour as well with my very poor massage skills.

She then tried again to wake my little bro up, this time round no rejection from me and it woke up in no time thanks to her wonderful tongue skills on my nipples. Then she went straight down to lick and suck on my balls and gave that sulty look. Her excellent blowing skills continued from where it stopped the last time round and got it hard and itching for some action.

She started to ride on me first while bending down to initiate frenching. The ride didnt last long, I flipped her over and we went full throttle in missionary position. I started to perspire and she started to feel it as well. "I'm cumming" She mumbled and I pumped harder to heighten her sensations. We switch to doggie and she has 1 fine bum for that position. From doggie position, we both ended up flat on the bed and me pumping her from the top. She encouraged me, "Come on." Spurred on by that I pumped harder and harder. while she buried her face into the pillows. Alas, I fired my 2nd round away and we were both exhasted from it. It was all in a mess, the sheets, the ky and tv remote control on the floor. My hair's all messed. A total burn out. My whole body just collapsed on the bed. She got me a cup of water and we started to cool down before washing up and getting dressed.

Looks: 8/10 (Cute syt face and those eyes)
Body: 8/10 (Slight tummy)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Hot cold treatment plus cob)
FJ: 8.5 (Very patient with me, did not rush at all)
GFE: 8/10 (Got better as session went on)

She's a total ease to communicate with, her English is definitely of quite high standards for a Thai. Ok totally worn out now, need to recharge. I hope this is in the right thread, too many Ks around already.

beauthaiful
20-10-2006, 01:15 AM
thks bro Steed 4 and goodielecks!!! she looks much better in person, i must admit.. not photogenic enough.. Bro Steed 4, i am glad u finally appear after a long long absence...

now awaitin the mystery first blood taker eh?

beauthaiful
20-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Wondering who is the first blood taker huh?

first blood finish bonking, fly to vietnam liao... now still in mystery... dun wanna share his experience...cos' he already booked a RTF :D

james82
20-10-2006, 02:38 PM
first blood finish bonking, fly to vietnam liao... now still in mystery... dun wanna share his experience...cos' he already booked a RTF

Don't kan cheong here i am:D

FIRST BLOOD ON KRISTINE

Was offered rambo 1st blood by bro frank so kin kin took it after seeing pics. Reach there quite early so i go parklane play game 1st. On my way walking towards the hotel i am thinking how will she look like cos what i seen is studio pics.

Time to go up, went up and see a cute, long hair, petite cum cfm looking gal. She welcome me and move in to sat on bed. TCSS a bit and know her name and what and where she studying, blah blah blah. While we are sitting on bed our eyes and lips start to lock, she asked for " fuck b4 shower" and i said" whatever u want boss" and we frenched again but after 5 mins i initiated for shower cos i begin to sweat after the "hot" frenching

Bathtub was filled and 2 of us managed to squeeze in while she bathing me i kept looking at her pretty face, and she is very naughty, she will ask me something and b4 i ans she will blow my didi:p so cute, then she say "what u wanna say just now" and of coz i have already forgotton what i wanna say. Plus point for this mischevous act.

While i am standing and washing the soap away she blow my didi again and this time is longer and mush more suction, then while she washing the soap and getting near to my ear level she hinted " long time no sex liao" and i asked "jin or", hey hey.

Time to start round 1, she help to wipe me dry and kin kin proceed to bed, her catbath was oridinary but the BBBJ was good with suction and wet type and she keep moaning.As usual she attack my L and R nipps and she begin to ride on me, she really like to ride and the strokes and deep and powerful with the " piak paik" sound damn turn on, her moaning is really loud and nice.

Change to missionary and keep pumping and she say " james oh oh i cumming oh james" wow really buay tahan and unload.

Proceed to wash up and we start to french and start round 2, start in missionary, this time her moaning is louder than round 1 and sometime i gotta french her in order to keep the moaning low, pump her in missionary for 15 mins and change to doggie, in doggie mode her moaning is still as loud and i bo chap liao just keep pumping and after 20 mins still no cum, and change to missionary she know that i am sweating all over and she help to wipe off my sweat while i pumping her, not long after unload

After unload she took out the cd and wipe off the sweat and gives me a hug. Went to shower and she clean me up and wipe me dry, dress up and french her for 3 min b4 departing.

Stats
Name:Kristine
Looks: 9/10 ( look a bit like a malaysia singer, looks tanned but nice look)
Body:7.5/10( got a little bit of fats on stomach but she is not fat, nice nautral b cup boobs)
BBBJ: 9/10 ( naughty gal like to ask me questions and b4 i can ans she will blow my didi)
FJ:10/10 (nice moaning, nice cfm looks, nice ass for doggie, and no complains though i took long time to unload in round 2)
GFE:8.5/10 ( comparbale to joyz)
service: 10/10( she is the 1st fl that i tried to wipe my sweat while i pumping to wipe me dry after shower)
RTF: confirm gurantee chicken chop, but wanna try kristal 1st

Overall 9/10 DIE DIE MUST TRY

m0n3ym1nd$$$
20-10-2006, 03:04 PM
seems impressed with the pics and the FRs... mite get 1 next week

beauthaiful
20-10-2006, 04:19 PM
thks bro james82 for the First blood FR~

u tell me u gonna RTF her? now back to Kristal first ah? :D

james82
20-10-2006, 05:27 PM
thks bro james82 for the First blood FR~

u tell me u gonna RTF her? now back to Kristal first ah? :D

Ha ha i am confused by 2 of them liao, both so chio i also dunno which to choose. :confused:

Will let u noe and see more fr b4 deciding. Just wanna say again Kristine is one of the best service FL i tried.

irbaboon
20-10-2006, 11:25 PM
FR as requested

Super bad mood today so decide to get some stress relief.
Had quick lunch and proceeded to location.
Ding dong, a cute girl greeted me behind the door.
Ask me can speak thai or not. I say cannot then she spoke to me
in english. Her english not bad mah.. Better than many others that I have tried. The usual SOP. The bathing part was good. Very shiok + relaxing. But bath tub a bit small. BBBJ a bit. Then continued on bed.. must say her bj skills not bad, not the very powerful type but slow and steady with variation.
FJ a bit 1st shot game over.
Rest, she massage me (very hardworking). Then go for 2 round. My turn to service. Nice body, not too big no too small just nice. But got a bit of little tummy. But nmind most girls also have. 1.Missonary, 2.doggie 3.shoot. Game over. Cuddle up before going for shower. Paid up, FO.
Overall young, cute, pleasant, very very good attitude and hardworking. Despite the fact that I very tired and bad mood today. She did not let my mood affect her service. Very commentable.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (very ticklish when licking balls..)
Catbath: 7/10
Frenching:7/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9.2/10 (Best attitude 2006 award for her)
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Really No money liao.. unless I strike 4D/Toto

P.S.
Feedback: Boss, the towel will "lak mor" leh, left behind white specks after drying up. At first thought how come got white spores on my didi..

educatedman
20-10-2006, 11:50 PM
towels that will "lak mor"???
got 1 okt using fucked up towels... those kinda super skinny, fuck up towels... nabeh! the market no gd towels ah?

goodielecks
21-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Ha ha i am confused by 2 of them liao, both so chio i also dunno which to choose. :confused:
no need to be confused bro, just go for the sisters tarma, kristine and kristal. best of both worlds. ha... all i think of today is tarma :D

goal!
21-10-2006, 01:05 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MY FR ON 2006-10-20]

Name:kristine;
Look:6.221/10 (Not pretty,but still can made my gun stand up);
Boobs:6.560/10(Not very big but still can hold to play);
Pussy:7.428/10(Small size,but inside temperature high);
BBBJ:No,she said her mouth got some problem;
BJ:8.133/10(Good control skill ,try her then you will know);
FJ:8.542/10(I am too tired today,but she still can made me cum two times in a shot period);
Catbath:8.631/10(Tell her your sensitive area,then let her lick it,suck it and bite it,then you will happy like fly in the sky)
Frenching:No allow
Fingering:No chance to try
CIM:No,cum in the "raincoat" 2 times.
Massage:8.764/10(Professional massage skill)
Service & attidute:9.265/10
Others:Offer a very good shower session to clean me including boobs washing(use her boobs to rub my gun
RTF:Let me regain my energy first

Thanks for bro beauthaiful's arrangement.

Ah Jet
21-10-2006, 01:21 AM
ha... all i think of today is tarma :D
I wonder why :p

You hor, haven't give me your number sign off liao, still say wanna jio me for a drink.

beauthaiful
21-10-2006, 07:21 AM
HOW OFTEN DOES 2 SPECIAL OCCASION CLASH TOGETHER?

"Happiness on Earth" hereby show my +++en of appreciation for all the
support, feedback, encouragement from members and bros~

$99/90/2 for KRISTINE till Monday

*** first come first serve basis ***
*** normal rate resumes on Tues ***

Reward all members... with the season of kisses to make u happy!!!
Don't forgo this 1 and only chance...

beauthaiful
21-10-2006, 10:52 AM
thks bro irbaboon and goal! for the FR & feedback~

goodielecks, its time for u to rest.... haha!
Ah Jet, when is it time for u to appear?

sttanseb
21-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Just have a season with Kristine , total argree with all bro wrote about her.
She is a very sweet ans have a CIM look:cool: . Her bath skill is fantastic and you dont't feel like end at all......Haven!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the bed she can lick you like cazy . Her BJ is also no hose run...... The whole season is so perfect no regret at all. She alway want to please me and make sure I 'm happy and enjoy.

Look : 9 / 10
Body : 8 / 10
BBBJ : 9 / 10
FJ : 9 / 10
GFE : 10 / 10
Attitude : 10 / 10
RTF : Looking forward

beauthaiful
21-10-2006, 02:05 PM
bro sttanseb, thks for that fab FR... and thks for ur support... appreciated!

i dunno she managed so high ratings from you! power BABE~
u got her X-Factor already

angieVI
21-10-2006, 02:56 PM
HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO YOU, bro beauthaiful!

james82
21-10-2006, 03:02 PM
bro sttanseb, thks for that fab FR... and thks for ur support... appreciated!

i dunno she managed so high ratings from you! power BABE~
u got her X-Factor already

Haha i also kanna her black magic liao Bro beauthaiful pm u last night about rtf msg lei pls take a look and let me know soon can. Coming back tonight. Hope to see her tml night. Pls reply me.

all4great
21-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Always preferred FLs who allows frenching, so booked a session with member of the "3K Team" today, Ms Kristine today.

First look, not very pretty but have abit of the minah type of look. Very friendly and offered me a drink to cool down b4 the hot action begin. Proceeded to the bathroom for a long and thorough cleaning+titfuck+BBBJ action. Bathroom very small and not much room to manoveure, so move on to the bed. Bro Frank, should change brand of towel leh, this type really will "掉毛" one. Realised already 30mins passed.

Started frenching and must say her catbath and bbbj skill quite good. Round 1 accomplished after alternating between cowgal + missionary + doggie positions :D

Washed up and rested awhile. Feeling quite tired so didn't request for round 2 and opted for a massage instead. Not too bad and got abit of strength. Times up, so paid up and went shopping.

Overall good service and hardworking.

Looks: 6.5/10 (darkskin and minah look)
Body: 6.5/10 (big-bone with ample B+ boobs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (skillful licking)
Catbath: 7/10
Frenching:7/10
Sound effect: 8.5/10 (very nice dolby surround sound)
FJ: 8/10 (tight and accomodating)
Attitude: 9/10 (very attentive and playful)
RTF: No. So many others yet to try.

P.S.
Bro Frank, she's very friendly and service-orientede but still not quite make it into my Top10 list :o

wild_arms
22-10-2006, 02:56 AM
first fr, hope it isnt too bad.

saw the offer for the wkend for kristine, and booked a slot for her todae. rang the doorbell
and a nice looking syt opened the door. she looks nicer in real life, and has nice big eyes.
tcss for a while, and both of us got into the bathtub. the bathtub was small but juz nice
for both of us. soaping, massage and bbbj was done in the bathtub. bbbj was good :> and i
almost came.

when we got onto the bed i asked her if she wanted me to lick her pussy. she said yes and i
started the attack. i started wif licking, den fingering, den both licking her clit and
fingering her. lasted for ard 15min. could feel her body tremble and pussy muscles contract.
as i licked, she pushed my head nearer to her pussy, until i could hardl breathe haha. she
den told me she came and thanked me for it.

i did her missionary for abt 15min and unloaded my first load. the feeling was good, and
realli felt like i was wif a gf. aft dat, we hugged and cuddled and proceeded to the shower.

2nd round started wif a massage. aft dat, she capped me and gave me a bj. she said she had
no more power left bcoz i made her cum.. :> she den rode me cowgirl and aft dat, we changed
to doggie. doggie was good, as she has a nice ass and can grab her boobs/ rub her pussy
from behind. aft dat, she rode me cowgirl again. she said she was tired and den she lied
down on the bed, wif my legs still stretched out. so she was lying in between my legs,
while i was in a seated position. i den continued banging her till i cummed. in dat position
, i had a great view of her nice body :>

aft dat, both of us juz cuddled and slept for a while haha. she said she had no more power
left after cumming. she gave me another massage and aft dat, we juz cuddled in bed till time
was up.

shower, got changed, paid up, gdbye french and hug den left.

rtf: YES! :D (more public holidays pls! haha)
syt wif nice attitude and veri accomodating girl. speaks good english too!
thanx bro beauthaiful! hope to see more girls like her :)

beauthaiful
22-10-2006, 09:22 AM
thank you bro all4great & wild_arms for the "kiss & tell"

bro all4great, not easy to break into ur top 10, but i will keep trying! cheers~

beauthaiful
23-10-2006, 01:10 AM
TOMORROW last day for offer~

limited limited slots....

henry_supra
23-10-2006, 08:26 AM
thks bor for slotin in a tarma slot for me today! Sister tarma... never try before!!! :p

beauthaiful
23-10-2006, 11:16 AM
last day of promo for Kristine....evening slots left only...

bro henry_supra, hope u will "KISS & TELL" after today's tarma session eh? :D
first to try....the sister's tarma~

laodi123456789
23-10-2006, 12:08 PM
Bro

Seems like a lot of kissing but not much telling eh! :D

beauthaiful
23-10-2006, 12:12 PM
ya, bro..... cannot force if no FRs too...

but bros who "kissed" her, do some "telling" ok? will appreciate lotsa...
to justify her.. Cheers~

Sometimes
23-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Happy Deepavali :D

james82
23-10-2006, 12:52 PM
ya, bro..... cannot force if no FRs too...

but bros who "kissed" her, do some "telling" ok? will appreciate lotsa...
to justify her.. Cheers~

OKOK BRO i will try to put up another detailed FR tonight OK?:D

beauthaiful
23-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Happy Deepavali :D

haha bro! smart move...

from wrong post editted to Happy Deepavali!!!

Advancivic5050
23-10-2006, 12:58 PM
very sorry all bros.wrong thread:D

lurpsexx
23-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Sorry Bro Beauthaiful for this late FR…

Anyway, I was given a special package by Bro Beauthaiful for one of his lovelies, Kristine for this Deeparaya season, and I was curious to try out.

After a long dinner, I messaged him tat I avail liao, n see if Kristine is ready for me.. But, timing buay choon, n she was engaged then. Boh pian lor, so I drove down to the rendezvous to await this sweetie… While bopping my head in the car to my dance music, my HP ding dong liao.. The good news arrived n I was outta car in a flash..

Reaching the room door, I pressed the bell and a brown smiling face greeted me.. She was not short n was abt 1.65m tall.. Slim n dress in a black baby doll, she was a walking Barbie!

After the usual greetings, I stripped down n wrapped a towel n lay on the bed.. My sweetie gave me a nice back massage n wringed out the knots in my neck… After the tub was filled, we proceeded to the nice hot relaxing bath n this brown sugar gave me a nice rub down.. We chatted a while abt the usual stuff n she raised my groin for the all impt wash of the day! As my lil’ bro was asleep, she took a handful of soap n gave me a slick n fast HJ to wake him up.. then she took him in hand n “intro” him to her nice tits.. Using her hands to press my lil’bro to her breasts, she rubbed him round n round n used her nipples to rub his head too… Ooooo! Shiok! She did the same for her other breast, n then cupping her nice tits together, she gave me a good tit fuck… By this time, I was already rock hard n she proceeded to take me into her nice warm mouth… she took my whole rod in n gave a nice warm wet deep throat, and then slurped n licked her way ard my shaft n balls… great feeling here, except that there was little or no suction lo… so can feel like licking, but no sucking… hard to cum lo.. Then after 10 mins of sucky, she rinsed the soap off me n then gave another round of warm water BJ, with only her mouth bobbing in n out n me standing up.. great feel here!

We dried up n plopped into bed for the main course… she started off with the usual catbath, n zoomed into my hot rod again.. I told her I iiked to be sucked n she sucked with gusto! Her mouth was smooth n warm but no strength.. after she sucked like forever, I muff dived into her love mound n sucked her wet too… licking her moist cunt, I tasted her sweet cum juice n fingered her for more.. she squirmed as I finger fucked her n moaned loudly as I licked furiously.. she couldn’t take it anymore n grabbed a CD n capped me quickly.. positioning her love hole right above my throbbing rod, she slid herself in smoothly n rode like a wild cowgirl in heat! She rocked hard n fast, to n fro, n was getting wetter by the minute.. I grabbed her tits n sucked hard n she was moaning louder too… Then I took her in hand n threw her onto her back n jabbed my red hot dick into her moist oyster for a fast n furious fuck… pumping her from top, she closed her eyes n grabbed her breasts n rubbed her own erect nipples.. she was mouthing “fuck me harder.. faster faster..OOOooooo!!!” .. her body spasmed a few times n her cunt got warmer n wetter with every thrust of my hot dick… She then flipped over n grabbed my dick lead it into her love mound from behind.. I sensed she likes this position n rammed her hard with every stroke… her moans quickened n I could feel her vagina muscles throbbing n grabbing my dick hard… the feeling of a hot, moist n tight cunt made me can’t control anymore, n I exploded into her there n then….

Collapsing into the bed after this wonderful explosion, we hugged each other for a while n she then helped to clean the perspiration off my back… she gave me a nice massage thereafter n played with my resting lil’ bro … I asked her if she was hungry n she said she did not have her dinner yet.. it was close to 1am by this time n this poor darling was starving! (I mean, apart from my dick la! Hahahaha!) I told her I had enuf n asked her to join her mates for her meal.. her face lit up n she hop skipped her way into her nightie. She then brought my clothes to me n helped me put them on.. such a nice gal she is.. then she brought me my socks n shoes n helped me with those too.. I paid her n she lead me out of the door hand in hand and we went together to her mate’s room.. I said a quick hi, then she kissed me good night…

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 5/10 (no suction!)
Catbath: 5/10 (almost none)
Frenching:5.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (can clamp her cunt muscles to hold u tight)
Attitude: 8/10 (cutesy gal)
GFE: 7/10
RTF: No.

Sometimes
23-10-2006, 01:15 PM
haha bro! smart move...

from wrong post editted to Happy Deepavali!!!

Haha :D but still let u spot my mistake :p

Selamat Hari Raya too!!

beauthaiful
23-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Haha :D but still let u spot my mistake

Selamat Hari Raya too!!

haha! i observant.. i even spotted bro Advanicivic5050's FR on the wrong thread... :) bro Advancivic5050, u where got old??? so much younger at heart than me.... with an implosive power within~

bro james82.... u know what u are supposed to do tonight right? hee

thks bro lurpsexx for the FR!!! and most imptly, appreciate all ur supports~

Sometimes
23-10-2006, 01:28 PM
haha! i observant..

Very nice :D

Dun forget to sms the location later for Kristal :p

Going out now, cya later

Sometimes
23-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Very fast hand fast leg, bro.

If u are the customer sure get lot of first blood lah :D

Luckytime
23-10-2006, 05:47 PM
This one is pretty man... her rear is nice also...:p

beauthaiful
23-10-2006, 07:54 PM
This one is pretty man... her rear is nice also...:p

thks bro~ waiting for my chance to serve you....

Bro lurpsexx, u more into PRC or Thais? is kristine the first? :p

samt2046
23-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Hi there, my late FR on Kristine.

I have booked a slot with Kristine on Saturday morning, suddently got a sms from Bro that today got special rate so decide to go for double. Sms bro to book the next slot with Kylie.

Went to room on time, was greeted by a lovely lady in green one-piece, a friendly chat and we proceed to the shower. She was very playful during shower, attacked my didi from the start, she took my whole didi in and gave a nice warm wet deep throat, and then slurped n licked her way ard my shaft n balls… siok feeling!

Then next to the bed after she dry every inch of my body,we started off with the usual catbath, then she zoomed into my hot didi again.. I signal her I liked to be sucked and she did a wonderful job, I fingered her while she still sucking me,she couldn’t take it anymore n grabbed a CD n capped me quickly.She ride like a wild cowgirl. She can really rock. I grabbed her tits so hard that she was moaning even louder. Wow, cannot tahan, unload my first round.

Too tired to more, she give a real good rub all over my body after cleaning my didi with a warm towel. Somehow, after that good rub, my didi are ready for more action but thinking that i am having another round with Kylie, I tried to reserve my bullet but Kristine keep on teasing me.

Wow, too much is too much, capped and pump her again, she can really teasing my didi back to life. After 10 mins of action, finally unload again, then we proceed to shower to clean up. She is darn playful, start to play my didi again while washing him. I told her that I have another session, she said I should do tarma better and more fun. Maybe I should try out Kristine with her sister, hehehe.

BJ: 8/10
RTF: May be a tarma session with sister too.:D

lurpsexx
23-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Bro lurpsexx, u more into PRC or Thais? is kristine the first?

Both types already try countless times in ZHong Guo n Prathet Thai liao...Local also.. So i not newbie to these la..

Y leh Bro SueyThai? :rolleyes:

wahliew_28
24-10-2006, 04:45 AM
There was an emergency yesterday and i got recalled via sms alert system. I quickly got changed and rushed down to the mobilisation centre. Upon reaching, I got registered very quickly and efficiently and it was down to work. I was told that I had to bring my millions of "troopers" and immediately go to the warfront to confront the invading enemy. Without hesitation, i took the orders and flew right up.

First contact with the enemy
Enemy was dressed to kill. She was in a 1 piece dress with a frilly bottom which ended just below the butt. I know i must not be distracted and concentrated on my mission. As a standard procedure, i did a recce of the enemy territory, before i could plan my attack. It wasn't a difficult task because communication was rather easy. Alas, it turns out that the enemy is highly skilled and well prepared and is hungry to eat me and my troops up. Before long. the enemy reciprocated and started to explore my territory. She did a clean sweep of my whole territory before aiming for my main trooper base and made sure every corner and valley of it was uncovered. Now i know my enemy is not a stepover. Soon, the real battle begin.. but it lasted only a few minutes. I truly underestimated her and my first round of troopers got massacred in a flash. I vowed revenge as i retreated to regroup and let my troopers recuperate for the new wave of attack.

Rest and regrouping
After the shocking defeat, i was tired and decided to take a break and catch my breath... I was treated to a full body massage. My massuese was of the top grade, relieving every bit of tension built up in my body. One by one, my joints cracked to the touches of the massuese. This kind of massage is not to be missed. Its truly excellent. Now I was refreshed and ready to hit back.

Second Wave
The enemy was ready too. This time, i didn't take my chances. I made the first move and attacked the enemy. Caught by surprise, the enemy scrambled to fight back but it was too late. No one could stop me in my path now. I was raiding every corner of the enemy's territory, and conquering the southern islands. Before long, there were signs of weakness in the enemy. Her pillar of defence was crumbling under my fingers, and it showed with quivers. The final wave comes and i was deep in enemy territory. She was losing it. I placed her under siege with hard and powerful attacks and soon i heard the enemy shouting in desperation "CUmming~!!!!".... i could not miss the chance and elevated the intensity of my attacks. Soon the enemy was sprawled, face down. However, my troopers were still not satisfied. The enemy offered compensation by signalling to her bottle of oil. I agreed. After about 10 minutes of it, there were still no signs of relieve in my trooper base. So i told the enemy to stop and forget it. But the enemy was determined to compensate and insisted to try harder. I relented. She started using her mountains and valleys to please my crowd and soon after, they gave her a standing ovation.

The battle was tough. But it was exciting. The enemy was truly engaging, but yet compromising.

Hahaha, what a whole lot of crap. Okay~! It was quite fun typing out some crap, or all the frs would just seem so dull and repetitive. Anyways, that somehow tells the story of my experience with Kristine. Albeit a little crappy, but basically it. To bros who might not really undertand my story due to my poor storytelling standards i'm sorry. And to make up for it, i will add in a normal summary for your refrence.

Name: Kristine
Looks: 7/10 (Not extremely pretty, but also far from ugly. oh, she has very very nice hair IMO, soft, thick, silky and fragrant too)
Picture resemblence: 9/10
Body: 7.5/10 (a lil tummy, but thats about it)
Boobs: 6/10 (not the kind i like, dunno how to explain oso.. hahaha.. i prefer firmer ones)
BBBJ: 7/10 (average to good, somewhere in between)
FJ: 8/10 (If you like tight, this is your place to go. I must be stupid, Who doesn't like tight anyway..? muahaha)
GFE: 7.5/10
Devilness: 9/10 (she knows how to play naughty and is always hungry for some bananas)
Attitude: 9/10 (never say die)

Alright~! mission accomplished and satisfied. Now i've got my eyes somewhere else.
@@ @@ @@ @@ @@ ---------------> ethel/kiki tarma from bonnie sis haha... hope i could get my Vit M replenishment before they leave man...

beauthaiful
24-10-2006, 09:33 AM
SISTER'S TARMA is officially open for booking from today onwards...

KRISTINE AND KRISTAL... :D

Kristine is the elder sis, Kristal is the younger sis...
Damage: $280/120/4

***first tarma already taken yest. awaits his FR***

beauthaiful
24-10-2006, 11:17 AM
thks bro samt2046 and wahliew_28 for the FR

wahliew_28, who won the WAR in the end?:p

bro lurpsexx, no la! i wanna know whats ur taste, preference and capture ur heart!

genpure
24-10-2006, 02:21 PM
when is kristine going back?
would like to book her be4 she leave.

beauthaiful
24-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Y leh Bro SueyThai? :rolleyes:

SueyThai? hmm.... i got alot of names...
Ah Jet call me Frankie, u call me SueyThai... Ricorite called me Bro T before..

To all my "Frank-sters", thanks to all for e support~ CHEERS~

henry_supra
24-10-2006, 06:11 PM
first blood SISTERS' TARMA --- Kristine & Kristal

Kudos' to frank for arranging for me. After the last "scolding" for not informing me on tarma, frank had been smsing me whenever got tarma availability. :p Actually, this tarma offer was not valid during promotional period, but after consistent persuasion, frank finally slot me in. However, take note: there was no promotional damage for me. Cos' i willing to pay $280/120/4 also. I have a fetish for tarma... what beats having 2 gals giving ur didi some attention? with some service and some sensual catbath??? actually, my FRs all very simple.. but for frank, and to do justice to Kristine and Kristal, i will try my very best!! and thks again, for giving me first sisters' tarma... most importantly, i am sorry to bros whom bro frank must push back just for my tarma!!

Arrival
Ok... apptment date arrived.. early afternoon slot..I already saw the pics, and was awaiting the anticipation with some form of expectation. I was thinking, must allowance 40% for studio pixs. Got my room of action & operation, proceeded up. In the lift, i somehow, saw a very pretty china babe... but she with an old man...DARNZ!!! *ding*, den *ding dong* and i could hear giggling in the room. wow! i thought to myself, "these 2 gals must be super eager for their first tarma..." Guess who opened the door? my jaws dropped to the lowest level.. seeing Kristal in her see through fishnet clothes.. and behind hugging Kristal, was Kristine! they welcomed me in with a "Sawadee Ka" and i was basically aghasted at the sisterly love they portrayed to me. Talk kok with them for awhile.. my thai limited so i can still hold abit of conversation. Found out, Kristine is 1 year older than Kristal only. one look like mum, one look like dad.. i also forget.. but look into their features, abit of similiarity, thou not much. Kristal stayed with me, n when Kristine when to check on the bathtub, kristal gave me a fast french!! a very quick one~ as if, to shock my junior out into action. When kristine came back, she say "Apt Nam Mai?" Kristal her own lingerie, and kristine removed my clothes... i ws like e ol man, needing 2 young ladies to take care of! but my junior was waiting to burst into action... got led to the bathtub, and my god.. bath tub abit small la.. so only kristine got into bathtub with me. Kristal stayed on the fringe n teased everry part of my body with her hands. Kristine basically rubbed everywhere with her B tits and ask me cheekily, who do u like more? haha! how to make a decision??? i just needa FJ to prove tat... ok! bathtub took almost 15 mins...sensual bath, it was..

Action
Proceeded back to room, with each one of them taking turns to service me. or rather, service my junior. when one is BBBJ, the other is cat bathing me. When Kristal BBBJ me, i feel another one frenching me... it was like action from north and south... my both heads were activated. I wanted to flip both ard for my turn, but they kept me down, like a prisoner, a sex slave to them... then they laughed non stop.. i wonder whats so funny? tey tell me, they first time sisters ow kaning same guy... hee! i was thinking to myself," big sin!!! owkaning same sisters.." From the start to the end, i was basically under control by 2 sisters... shud i describe the sex experience? nah...let u all go try urself to experience.. diff pple maybee diff experience.. maybe even better? I shall round it up... first FJ, i unload into Kristal. 2nd FJ, into Kristine, 3rd time... no FJ.. purely BBBJ and unloaded with HJ... 4th time?? I SHAGGED TO DEATH! purely sex slave... no chance for me to service them, first round with Kristal finish liao, den Kristine straightaway wanna wake me up.. cos' she say she jealous, she wan it... wah kaoz! CFM attitude.... too bad, if i am younger 10 years, i mite have just make them surrender.. now, i succumb to 2 20yo & 21yo.... *white flag* the only tarma tt makes me 3 shots.. normally, i jus aim to F each gal 1 time... this one really gd, solid. their attitude is " Never give the guy walk out... crawl out"

Departure
After washing up, the 2hrs passed... i was like a strong man entering a palace, den kena attacked by 2 beauties, and got out a weakeed man... even if tarma is worth $300, i will RTF... but i guess, i cannot.. i am returning to Indonesia for 1 month... settle some home stuff.. frank, when i return, i wan another round!!!

Fuck Report
Kristine: (elder sis)
Looks: 8/10 (more tanned)
Cat Bath: 9/10 (more sincere)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9.5/10 (she revived me 2nd time after my first with kristal!)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (speak better english than her meimei)

Kristal: (younger sis)
Looks: 9.5/10 (easily a model pattern)
Cat Bath: 8.5/10 (focus everwhere)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (wetness)
FJ: 8.5/10 (chose to bonk her 1st cos' pretty face)
Attitude: 8/10

Tarma Chemistry: simply a 9/10! no perfect scores one... no one is perfect... they sisters' joking here and there.. makes an ol man so happy...:) i am so super shagged despite the session being yest... couldn't recover.. frank, all the best to you huh? see u in a month's time! i ll fly back and contact u straightaway... cheers to u as well. thks for bringing this sisters...

xxpp_z
24-10-2006, 09:24 PM
FR on Tarma

Had an early morning tarma action with the sisters today. Arrived on time, entered the room. Kristine welcomed me to the room as Kristal was doing her makeup. Kristine had a little chat with me, her english was ok, can have simple conversation with her. Then Kristine undressed me and started shower. Both sister came in together, Kristal washed me from head to toe. She also provided some very special service, she put some soap on her pussy and hip, then rubbed over my whole body. It was ShIOK!!!! Kristine dried me up at the end and lead me to the bed.

On the bed, Kristal worked on my little brother while Kristine kissed me like crazy. after a while a quick switch, Kristal started kiss me and Kristine gave me a BJ. I reach down on Kristal, MAN! she was all wet. I fingered her and kissed her like no tomorrow. No long Kristine started to ride me, while Kristal keep on her tongue work. She would put her whole tongue into my ear. It felt so good. I changed to doggie with Kristine, Kristal spank me on my but. She was so naughty. I immediatelly turned over and pump her in missionary and finished my first shot.

Second round started not long after a short massage by them. As i was a bit tired so let the girls took full control. THey took turn to ride me. When Kristine on top of me, Kristal sometime would rub my but hole. Never tried that before, but it was not bad. Then finished my second with Kristine in stand doggie.

Kristine:
Looks: 7.5/10 (She looked like one indonesian singer)
Body:8/10 (Model figure)
BBBJ: 8/10 (More gentle and GF feeling)
Attitude: 9/10 (She is better in english, had most conversation with her)

Kristal:
Looks: 8.5/10 (She is chio, but she doesn't talk much)
Body: 9/10 (Model figure, slimmer)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Fast and furious)
FJ: 9/10 (She is good, she seems to enjoy sex)
Attitude: 8/10 (No much talking, but with her looks and hardworking is good enough)

beauthaiful
25-10-2006, 09:16 AM
thks bros for the TARMA FR!!! :D cheers~

book in advance for sisters' tarma... dun try will regret!

beauthaiful
25-10-2006, 11:43 AM
tis' the season of kisses.....
*kiss kiss*

Kriš†ïÑÈ
21yo cutie
1.62m
34B'25'34
$130, 90, 2

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CUTE, CHATTY GFE WITH GD SERVICE AND ENGLISH BABY...

beauthaiful
25-10-2006, 11:44 AM
SORRY double post

james82
25-10-2006, 08:37 PM
RTF FR on Kristine

After first blood with kristine, i miss her very much so i book another slot on Mon.

Get the room no went up and knock the door, i was thinking will she rem me or not? She opened the door and bent down and say "sawadee kar" b4 looking at me, once she saw me she jump and hug me and i feel so happy.:D

Went in chat with her find out how she is doing and she is sick on sat i think. Less than 5 mins of conversation we start to french already, more furious than 1st time and she just dun wanna let go so i just follow her actions.

After 10 mins of fast and furious frenching, i couldn't take it liao and ask for shower, swee swee bathtub just ready and we are playing in the bathtub frenching and petting. She pour some of shower gel onto my groin area and starts to rub in circular motion using her butt, really cnot tahan, but i control my didi not to erect or else we be doing raw liao,finally after 2 mins she stop her action and clean me up and give me a bbbj while i was standing.

Proceed to bed, we seems to chat like long lost friends, she seems to like to know more about what kind of work i doing and so on, i find her very chatty more than the 1st time.

While we chatting and chatting suddenly she ask me "u got sex with other gal in viet" i was stunned:eek: , and i say "NO", and this is where we begin our action.

She came closer to me remove my towel and give me a bbbj while i was standing, everything was in slow motion cos i only planned for 1 shot only.

We french for around 15 mins in slow motion b4 i start to do my "job". She ly down and i start to french her, slowly to lick her cunt while my hands and are on her breast, i only planned to do this for 3 mins but i find her moaning louder and louder and grip my hands on her breast so tight that i cnot let go.

This went on for another 10 mins and i start to let my didi to see her mei mei again.My didi miss her meimei so much.We start in missionary and i pump her hard and fast for 15 mins b4 unloading.

She take out my cd and we ly on bed to see tv, we were laughing and chatting and she start to be naughty, she stroke my didi again and say "cnot sleep". I told her i really only wanted 1 shot. Then she believe me and we off the tv and she start to give me massage. She press here and there and i know she tired already so i asked her to just ly on bed and sleep.

Sleep till time up, bath together, dress up together and french for 5 mins b4 leaving.

I will not give any points this time but overall our chemistry has build up and this time is better than first blood. Think i kanna her KC liao still ask me this and that like i am in her clutches liao. Seems like i will be controlled by her until she leaves our shores.

beauthaiful
25-10-2006, 08:57 PM
thks MR JAMES82 for the RTF FR...

how many more RTFs u planning to have? :D
i dun wanna her to KC you...

already lost bro Atrocious when he retired for JOYZ... :p
now Atrocious lost liao.. he dun even appear anymore???

beauthaiful
25-10-2006, 10:04 PM
due to bros' feedback abt her photo not doing her justice,

now Kristine's real live pic is up in my groups... She still dun look photogenic enough!!! try her then u know her sweetness...

Thanks bro james82 for the contribution~

beauthaiful
26-10-2006, 10:08 AM
hmmm..... no more FRs bros??? justify her abilities...

beauthaiful
26-10-2006, 01:35 PM
last week for KRISTAL & KRISTINE... sister tarma..

limited slots avail. PM/ sms for slots. Thanks

henry_supra
26-10-2006, 05:36 PM
FR on Tarma
Kristine:
Looks: 7.5/10 (She looked like one indonesian singer)

hey bro... did u got the "sister's combi deadly treatment"? :p

I think tt Kristine looks like Siti Nur. I in Indonesia handling biz now. Haiz.. Kinda miss them!Wonder if I can come back in time for 2nd time? good tarma pair....

Da Vinci
26-10-2006, 09:23 PM
tried this gem quite a few days back.. but only got time to write FR now.. cos' busy with work, sorry bro frank! i will be outstation soon.. might not be able to try your gals for at least 1 week... :(

Anyway, a short but pleasant FR...

Kristine may not be as pretty as her sister, Kristal, according to pic. But after spending 1.5hr with Kristine, I discovered her X-Factor.. her inner beauty and her sweetness. Her service, is tip top!!!from the start when i entered, she greeted me with a "Wai" and with a smile. Her english is limited but gd enough to hold a conversation. Thou it was a late slot, i could still see the enthuaisum she have in herself, wanting to serve me like her first. Bathtub, thou small, was decent enough for us to spend 30mins scrubbing, teasing, playing one another. Simply put, i love the way she carry herself and get into the mood of lovemaking instead of commercial sex. I can rate her top 3 of all I tried so far.. most importantly, she is a real SYT. I cross my heart, if I ever have the time, I will RTF not 1 more time, at least 3 more times!!!

Kristine
21yo
stats according to threadstarter
damage: $150/90/2
Looks: 7.5/10 ---> 8.5/10 (her sweetness captured my heart)
B.T: 8.5/10 (attentive)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Frenching: 10/10!!! (tis is the reason why she top 3)
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 8/10

RTF: no.... not only 1, but 3!!! YES!!!

P.S: B.T is bathtub treatment. take note, tats my personal ratings..

f.cuker
27-10-2006, 06:47 AM
90__________[Episode 3: The Pristine]

Oct 2006 10:30 A.M.
Agent F.Cuker pacing around The Lair wondering if he's good for this assignment. The fasting and the abstinence of missions due to a nasty mishap with the blunt razor has knocked his confidence level way down, not to mention the pain to the balls. Director Frank, which knew of his plight, gave him a SPECIAL mission this time round. Intelligence reports The Pristine, alias Kristine a.k.a The Mole's sister, has the sexual hunger of a CFM despite the pristine, cutesy, lovey doey SYT look and feel. Agents are usually left shagged out and finding it hard to keep up with her "cravings".

10:32 A.M.
As the door comes ajar, F.Cuker prepares himself for the mission. "Kristine was not really photogenic but SURPRISE SURPRISE i believe we have a beach babe here!" as he eyeballs the SYT in her tight littl' spag with her BARE boobies and nips in full eraser erection and a nice mini skirt to bring out the curves in the arse and heels to heighten the excitement to come later.{PIP, STATS upz}. F.Cuker knowing that she understands English, made a quick flash of his long forgotten 11B... "SBTF! Close the door! Stand against the door with your hands on the door and legs apart!", he commanded as he turned her to face the shut door. Totally stunned, Kristine followed the orders.

10:35 A.M.
"I...I....", shivered Kristine, but F.Cuker will not hear another word. With his hands, he started the pat-down. As his hands reached up her inner thighs, he went on very very slowly. She shivered with estacy yet fear when the hands finally stopped at the brim of her crotch. "G-string..." as F.Cuker said when he moved the string away to reveal the dripping wet love-hole of the really scared gal. As his fingers continue to caress her outer lips, she let out a soft quivering moan. "No.... Please....", begged her. F.Cuker was really confused now. "Does she mean stop as in NO? Or should the finger or fingers go in as in PLEASE?"

10:40 A.M.
Kristine, couldn't take the finger thrust no more, came in waterfalls. Sensing that F.Cuker was not of the authorities, she stripped herself of her top and locked tongues with him while he tried entering another finger but found it tight and she oozed with estacy as the additional finger slid in with her love juices. "Bath later... Fuck me now... You so naughty...", yearned Kristine. "No. You will have to wait.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............

WE INTERRUPT THIS BROADCAST WITH A SPECIAL LIVE DICK (CORRECTION! SHOULD BE "KICK") BOXING BOUT BETWEEN KRISTINE (THA) VERSUS FU CKER (SIN)

STANDING IN THE RIGHT CORNER,
WEARING A MINI SKIRT WITH HER STRING OF THE G PULLED ASIDE AND HEELS STILL ON,
34B HIGHLY AROUSED NIPS AND WET WARM WATERFALLS,
ALL THE WAY FROM THE LAND OF SMILES,
HUNGRY "THE PRISTINE" KRISTINE!

STANDING IN THE LEFT CORNER,
WEARING OPEN BUTTONFLY JEANS WITH HIS BOXER OPENING ALMOST TORN APART,
HIGHLY AROUSED DICK,
FROM LITTLE RED DOT ON THE MAP,
HUNGERED "THE AGENT" FUCKER!

ROUND 1

ROUND 2

ROUND 3?

ROUND 4??!!! WHAT NO BATH?!!!! GIMME MY MASSAGE?!!!!!!! LET ME OUTTA RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL BRING YOU BACK YOUR TELECAST OF 90 AS WE RECEIVED MASS COMPLAINTS FROM HUNGERED "THE AGENT" FUCKER THAT HE HAD ONLY PAID FOR 2 KICK BOXING BOUTS BUT WAS HEAVILY FUCKED UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION

90 WILL NOW CONTINUE WITH A SLIGHT EXTENSION

12:12 P.M.
F.Cuker hastily putting back his clothes, had problems with buttoning his jeans with the refused to die off erection. Out he quickly fished the Vitamin Ms to Kristine as all he all he can think of is leaving The Lair A.S.A.P for fear that he'll be prisoner of sex to The Pristine! Never had he felt so used before......

Alias : Kristine
Origin : TG
Stats : Verified correct during body pat-down or pat-up? Aiyah, I just up-down-in-out if you know what i mean...
PIP : Cameras failed badly on her. Get up close and personal to see "The Pristine" in her....
BBBJ : Don't remember. Too many of those with so many different power techniques and variations
FJ : Over and over and over and over... wet and hungry and her love-hole "bites"
GFE : Her command of english brings out the "tongue" of chemistry
ATT : Totally sextisfied!
Massage: Director Frank need to send me another to massage for me and my dick now...
Overall: AGENTS PLEASE DO NOT INITIATE CONTACT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! ;)
RTF : Recharing my Energizer dicky now to once again help fellow agents to brave the danger instead... so fellow agents STAY AWAY

P.S. Fellow agents have been warned to STAY AWAY from this SYT-CFM sex-craved hybrid UNLESS you desire her to take REALLY GOOD CARE of you.

P.S. Bro Beauthaiful to send someone to me for my bath and massage and a new pair of size M CK boxer shorts asap after this sextisfying bout of dick boxing....

Thank all bros in advance for uping my rep if you've enjoyed this FR.

Ep1 [The Tomb Raider] (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1686896&postcount=40)
Ep1_error (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1686961&postcount=41)
Ep2 [The Heart Snatcher] (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1688702&postcount=56)

Please UP UP me if you've enjoyed this episode of 90 :)

f.cuker
27-10-2006, 02:14 PM
Bros,
please UP UP my points hor.... need the encouragement to continue my series of "90". If my writing or my england not fancy enough, let me know how to improve lor. :o

Ep1 [The Tomb Raider] (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1686896&postcount=40)
Ep1_error (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1686961&postcount=41)
Ep2 [The Heart Snatcher] (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1688702&postcount=56)
Ep3 [The Pristine] (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1716290&postcount=67)

Please UP UP me if you've enjoyed my series of 90 :)

beauthaiful
27-10-2006, 04:03 PM
thks bro Da Vinci and f.cuker for the FRs!

agent, director proud of ur achievement so far... :D

beauthaiful
27-10-2006, 10:23 PM
***MEMBERS OF BEAUTHAIFUL***

Check groups for "members-only special"

owkan
27-10-2006, 11:18 PM
got a slot with sweet cutie Kristine yest afternoon. thks to bro beauthaiful for accepting my slot thou i am a newbie in this.

A short FR...

Kristine: Ah Goi
looks: 8/10 becomes 9/10 once u inside the room with her
gfe: 9/10
frenching: 9/10 (like real lovers)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (short but furious)
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10 (willin to serve not as a cust, but as a gf)

my 1st FR.. please duo duo zi jiao.. and one think, i give her high ratings cos she simply deserves it for her atttitude n her GFE. Best of all, she can speak english. from start to end, i feel so at home.. heard from her, she leaving next week? i will RTF for her... even if its not for bonking... starting to fall for her.. good gal like her deserve good FRs...

will18nov2003
28-10-2006, 12:13 AM
A short FR for Kristine. She is the older sister of the 2 K sister.

She speaks pretty good english. Personally I found it great as it enabled the session to be a lot more intimate.

I must say that her service is GREAT. From start to end, she really gave me the GF feeling. What was great was the little details eg her helping me whilst undressing, she gives a new meaning to the term ` a through bath'

After the bath, We started kissing n frenching, which was followed by a very nice BBBJ. Had to stop her after a while as I nearly CIM but I wanted to get down to the main event.

The sex was really passionate. When I comming, she was very GF-like. Holding u tightly and moaning softly.

She showered with me after that and after a short massage, we went at it again. This time we did multiple positions after another BBBJ. Interestingly she suddenly said she was coming... Yes, I was very skeptical but interesting she gets extremelly ticklish all over when that happens. Different from the first shot....

Her looks are slightly above average but her mannerism with english made it one of the better sessions I had for a while.

My stats :

Looks 7/10
Tits 7.5 /10 Not big, but firm n perky.
touching
BBBJ 9/10
Frenching allowed
Fingering allowed
FJ :8
Overall 8+/10
RTF : Yessss, tinking of trying tarma wif her younger sister when I am back from my trip next week.

Bro F, good stock....

will18nov2003
28-10-2006, 12:17 AM
A short FR for Kristine. She is the older sister of the 2 K sister.

She speaks pretty good english. Personally I found it great as it enabled the session to be a lot more intimate.

I must say that her service is GREAT. From start to end, she really gave me the GF feeling. What was great was the little details eg her helping me whilst undressing, she gives a new meaning to the term ` a through bath'

After the bath, We started kissing n frenching, which was followed by a very nice BBBJ. Had to stop her after a while as I nearly CIM but I wanted to get down to the main event.

The sex was really passionate. When I comming, she was very GF-like. Holding u tightly and moaning softly.

She showered with me after that and after a short massage, we went at it again. This time we did multiple positions after another BBBJ. Interestingly she suddenly said she was coming... Yes, I was very skeptical but interesting she gets extremelly ticklish all over when that happens. Different from the first shot....

Her looks are slightly above average but her mannerism with english made it one of the better sessions I had for a while.

My stats :

Looks 7/10
Tits 7.5 /10 Not big, but firm n perky.
touching
BBBJ 9/10
Frenching allowed
Fingering allowed
FJ :8
Overall 8+/10
RTF : Yessss, tinking of trying tarma wif her younger sister when I am back from my trip next week.

Bro F, good stock....

beauthaiful
28-10-2006, 10:44 AM
thks bro owkan and will18nov2003 for the support and FRs

bro will18nov2003, i been wondering, whats the 18nov2003? special date? :D

beauthaiful
28-10-2006, 03:45 PM
last few days left before she returns.

Thanks for all the support bros have given me.
To repay your support, member's only offer.. check out groups

po_san_7
28-10-2006, 11:31 PM
kristine huh woow 8/10:eek:

http://www.photo-host.org/upload.php

po_san_7
28-10-2006, 11:32 PM
kristine huh woow 8/10:eek:

http://www.Photo-Host.org/view/44219965a0.jpg

beauthaiful
29-10-2006, 11:06 AM
sisters tarma still available! limited slots per day...
hope more bros who tried her and promise FRs, will pen down FR for Kristine...
last few days for Kristal and Kristine... dun miss them!!!
cheers~

m0n3ym1nd$$$
29-10-2006, 11:47 AM
got this beauthaiful gal last afternoon... was abit horny, so i decided to try my luck, as i was nearby.. beauthaiful sms back kylie and kristine.. since i tried kylie twice, i shud go for another one.. so was highly recommended Kristine? abit 2nd thoughts... but jus decided to try la.. too horny!

got up in les than 15 mins, and my doubts were erased. saw a sweet gal, althou abit tanned, but very frenly and chatty. Attitude and service yi ji ban! was pleasant looking and end of session, i was super pleased with her.. tip her $50! the most, i ever tip before... cos' she really served me well, and make me feel like home. kudos to beauthaiful for the recommendations! if u never had recommend, i will nv have chosen her.. sweeet angel~ hope from her she goin back soon.... those nv try, or having doubts, just go try her to erase ur doubts.. :D

Kristine
BBBJ: 8/10
Shower: 8.5/10 (MP trained!)
English: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10
RTF: nope.. but mite b back for tarma? :) if i am horny soon enough..

beauthaiful
29-10-2006, 08:55 PM
thks bro m0n3ym1nd$$$ for the FR.... i wun recommend my bros wrongly onez... :D glad u enjoyed her! sisters' tarma next?

KRISTINE last 3 days... book fast!

steamylonghorn
30-10-2006, 01:26 AM
Firstly, must thank bro beauthaiful for his wonderful recccomendation!

i was up there in heaven with an angel called Kristine on this gloomy Sunday afternoon. There was ligth when i saw her. The sweet smile and charming eyes that me at the door washed away the boredom of a Sunday afternnoon.

She was friendly and never once made me feel that i was just another client of hers. She made me feel like comfortable and relax.

She got me a drink after a brief exchange of pleasantries. She made me feel at ease and horny too. heh...she unbuttoned my short and strip me in the most sensual way. Very gently, she slide her hand down to my jeans n unbuckle my belt, pulling at the zip to c my bro. She smiled and i helped to take off her greeen top to reveal her nice set of soft breasts with cute little brown nipples sticking out. waiting for me to taste....ooooh

I watched her slide out of her mini white denim as it slither off her waist to her feet. At the back of my head, i was wondering wat i should do next when she grap hold of my hand and brought me to the shower.

The water in the tub was warm n comfy. We both squeeze in tnto the tub. There, the she soaped me all over. She treated me like a baby and asked me to relax and enjoy.

She's so gentle and it really make me feel relax. Aftre awhilw, we got up and she press her cute little butt against my bro. she guestured to look into the mirror and i saw how our curves fit into each other. My bro was already stiffened to the max as i glide up and down betwent her ass. she was grinding as we slide up and down. My hands all over her breasts, toying with her nipples, gently twisitng and turning them. she giggled and responded with even more grinding on my bro. oooh..heaven is the word!

we washed up and went back to bed. She kissed and carbath me from head to my bro. her tongue-fu skills r damn good. when she circled her tongue on my nipples, the tickling sensation was so shiok that i keep asking for more!

next she BBBJ me. i can;t resist her tnogue n her lips slipping up and down my shaft....ooh yes... that was just so good!. she's very gentle and no teeth was felt. so shiok and bro sould not have been any harder!!!

She capped me and ride me rodeo style. then she started to pump me up and down. i couldl hear that loud slapping sound she bounced up and down on me. i stared at her bouncing breasts and reached out squeezed them!! they were just so soft!!!

she must have been tired working the whole day as she stopped to let me take ove rth pumping action!!. i took her missionary and her tight pussy was really grinding and squeezing my bro. i kept pumping away and she just kept on moaning. at last , i can;t take it no more and i just let go of my pleasure load.
ooooh so shiok!! after that, she gave me a good massage and i almost fell asleep!!

Overal, she'sa worth the time!!!

Kudos, Bro Beauthaiful!!! Thank you for the reccomdation!!

Kristine
Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Shower:9/10 (MP trained!)
English: 8/10
Service: 9/10
RTF: yes!! and if vit M is enough..

beauthaiful
30-10-2006, 12:40 PM
thks bro steamylonghorn for the FR...

if u wish to RTF, only left 3 days... cheers~
if u do RTF, i will recommend u tarma session... :D

owkan
30-10-2006, 05:25 PM
thks bro steamylonghorn for the FR...

if u wish to RTF, only left 3 days... cheers~
if u do RTF, i will recommend u tarma session... :D

Bro, u mean 3 more days? Wed or Thurs last day? Counting my every dollars and cents to plan a RTF... ;)

beauthaiful
30-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Bro, u mean 3 more days? Wed or Thurs last day? Counting my every dollars and cents to plan a RTF... ;)

Hi bro... Wed last day of sessions... :D ll be waitin for ur SMS...

u member, check groups for special~ Cheers~

beauthaiful
31-10-2006, 09:10 AM

Bro F, good stock....

bro, when u returning back from ur trip??? 18nov? :p

They last 2 days... those who havent try the tarma, ITS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

beauthaiful
31-10-2006, 12:39 PM
tis' the season of kisses.....
*kiss kiss*

Kriš†ďŃČ
21yo cutie
1.62m
34B'25'34
$130, 90, 2

LAST 2 DAYS

123cheongAH
31-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Thx Bro beauthailful for the arrangement.. and pai seh for the changes..

Getting all excited as later will try out the tarma session.. :D

Get rdy for my juicy FR.. ;)

beauthaiful
31-10-2006, 09:29 PM
tml last day for Kristine & her sister, Kristal
Book in advance to avoid disappointment!

a sweet gal, without complaints...

Cheers~

frankykhoo1269
01-11-2006, 01:04 AM
At last managed to bonk Kristine on Monday. She is as seen on photo.

Able to speak simple english and is good enough to chat and cultivate GF passion throughout the 90 mins session.

General service as written by other bros. Pretty SOP services. Thai bath was pretty thorough and well served.

Very accommodating and willing to try different positions. During sex, claimed she's cuming and eventually "complaint" I made cummed twice during 1st shot and made he weak.

What to do, we then slept for almost 15mins naked and hugged at each other. 2nd shot was much much longer and lasted almost 30mins with 3 condoms used. When finished, both of us were fully soaked with sweat. Hee... her bed has also shown a pool of wet stain then. Overall, no complaint since Bro Frank gave an offer price.

Rating as follow:

Looks : 6/10
Boob : 34B and firm to grab
BBBJ : 8/10
French: 6/10 Slight
FJ : 8/10
GF Feel: 9/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF : Nope unless on promotion.

Bro F, thanks for bringing in good quality stock.

beauthaiful
01-11-2006, 09:15 AM
thks bro frankykhoo for the FR~

last day for KRISTINE!!!
thks all for the support.. cheers~
only 1 tarma slot left for today......

season of huggies.......arriving soon!

123cheongAH
01-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Pardon me for my England~!! :p

SISTERS' TARMA --- Kristine & Kristal (31/10/2006)(First Time Tarma)

Arrived at the hotel and sms bro Frank for the rm no. Went up and knock on the door. Kristine opens up and smile at me. Juz this plain action already makes me melt. She is definitely prettier than the pic. After entering i saw her sister-Kristal. WOW~!! PRETTY PRETTY~!! Both of them looks alike juz that Kristine looks more mature and gifs me the OL feeling.. Kristal on the other hand looks more like a sex craving kitty.

We start to tcss abit. I realise Kristine can speak gd england whereas Kristal onli minimal. I start to strip down to my birthday suit so as the girls. Another WOW.. Nice body and tits. Highly aroused now.. Kristine went to check on the bathtub. After that she ask me to join her and i pull along Kristal.

The bath was quite sop. 1 thing i like about the bath is Kristal keeps grinding my little brother with her butt. Nearly burst at that point of time. And at the same time Kristine feeding me her tits. Nice nipples. Bathtub takes about 15mins. And Kristine realli makes an effort to dry me after i got out.

Proceed to bed. Kristal quickly takes up her position and gifs me a wet and passionate BBBJ while Kristine cat bath me. it was like action from north and south. Seeing her tits gliding infront of me, i start to shift Kristine over and suck on her nipples. Yummy.. Seeing that my little bro is all ready for the action, Kristal cap me and start to ride me. Nice and tight pussy. 5mins gone by and i can see that she is tired, we started to shift to missionary. Boy i can stare at her all day. Pump her for like 15mins be4 change to doggie and another 5mins to unload. All this while, Kristine was either feeding me her tits or sucking up her sis's. All this realli turns me on.

Kristal took out the cd and we proceed to the toilet for clean up. After that i juz lay on the bed and both of them gifs me an above avg massage. I dozed off after 5mins into the massage. Wake up and found out that 20 mins had pass.

I turned around and found that both of them smiling sweetly at me.. How to tahan.. ROUND 2.. i start to caressed Kristal's tits and suck on it. PINK~!!(Bonus) Kristine was giving me a HJ. Soon after my little bro stand tall, she cap me and gifs me a BJ. Nice suction. Realli turn on so i ask Kristine to ride me. WOW~!! Another Tight and wet pussy. She ride me for like 5mins then i think its time for me to take things into my own hand. Flip her over and pump her in missionary for 15mins. Damn was she tight. Graping to my little bro. After that we change to doggie and nice ass!! 5mins pass and still no sign. OMG~!! Something is wrong.. Seeing how tired she is to maintain in that position i signal for her to stop. She took off the cd and i realise that my little brother was abit painful. I close examine it and found that its the abbrasion caused by my GF a few days ago. Damn.. Wasted..

We took our shower again and we take turns to french. After the shower, i juz lay on the bed and hug + french Kristal as Kristine is in the bathroom. 5mins be4 times up, i start to dress up and say gd bye to them. Kristal even say 再见(Chinese) to me. Thats so sweet.

As i am typing this, my mind still refresh itself with all the unforgetable memory from yesterday.

Thx Bro Frank for such an unforgettable Experience. Cheers~!!

Kristine:
Body:7.5/10 (Abit of fats at the stomach area)
BBBJ: 8/10 (GF feeling)
FJ: 8.5/10
Attitude: 9/10 (She is better in english but i am more interested to her sister :p )

Kristal:
Looks: 9/10 (Veri pretty)
Body: 9/10 (Model figure)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (She loves you when u make her cum)
Attitude: 9/10 (She keep teasing me here and there, always cuddle with me)

This is my 2nd FR and if its not up to standard. Pls dun Flame me.. Thx..

beauthaiful
02-11-2006, 10:38 AM
Thanks bro 123cheongAH for ur tarma FR~

KRISTINE has left....

awaits the season of huggies!!
members check groups for updates....

u wun be disappointed..;)