PDA

View Full Version : white tingy..?

mrlola
18-10-2006, 12:20 AM
my gf was riding me..n wen we're changing position, saw some white sticky liqiud on my didi.. wondering wat was tat..as i haf not cum yet.. mmm...
any bros with any ideas..?

yankim3
18-10-2006, 08:06 AM
sometime is the discharge from the pussy. have encounter that b4.:rolleyes:

sniperboy
18-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Probably is pre-cum.

scott-iD
18-10-2006, 09:54 AM
yeps it is precum,

the lubrication turns white when there's 'friction' of movement, that is, when u're happily having a good time with your gal :)

deslee
18-10-2006, 09:56 AM
yes... its pre-cum. take your didi out and let her suck you off.;)

mrlola
18-10-2006, 10:33 AM
gee.. tanks bros..btw whose pre cum..?mine..? it lookd thick like semen but definitely not mine..as ive yet to cum.... :confused:

ju87
18-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Pre-cum is pretty much tranparant. During bonking, the cunt juices with the pre cum can take on a whitish color. Not a problem to worry about. However, risk of pregnancy is always there when doing raw.

Frankiestine
18-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Actually during a woman fertile period, she will have a white odorless discharge, it is sticky and also stretchable...this is what we were thought to look out for during our MPC days as a natural birth control method other then using contraceptives...

boogiewoogie
18-10-2006, 06:01 PM
That's called pussy cheese :)

asdfghjkl
18-10-2006, 06:22 PM
maybe sometime foreign? :p

5ag1_Boar
18-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Actually during a woman fertile period, she will have a white odorless discharge, it is sticky and also stretchable...this is what we were thought to look out for during our MPC days as a natural birth control method other then using contraceptives...
Ehhhh... wrong bro. I think.

This is the stuff is actually cervical mucus that plugs the entrance of the uterus.

It changes in colour and texture as the lady's fertility changes.

During fertile period it is transparent/translucent (NO colour), sticky, slippery and stretchy. Meaning if hold it between your thumb and index finger and you open your thumb and index finger, it will remain stuck to both and stretch across. In this state it actually provides a good medium for our sperm to swim through it and into the uterus. It is like clear mucus from the nose, or as one website put it, like egg white (before cooking).

During infertile period, it becomes opaque white or yellowish. Still sticky, but not stretchable. In this state, it's like soft pee-sai (by the way, have you checked your built in Pee Sai Index today) and serves to block sperm.

Besides cervical mucus, it might just be your seminal or her vaginal fluids foaming up due to all the action.

5ag1_Boar
18-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Oh, and I think if you really want to be sure, do a little research on the web. What the bros and I have describe are what we know. There a many other reasons for vaginal discharge, ranging from infections to contraceptive use. Better that you try to read up more on it then trust what we told you.

In general, if it does not smell bad, it should be natural and healthy.

Still... go and read. Because only YOU know exactly what you saw.

sing1nitestand
18-10-2006, 06:46 PM
might be 白带. may make ur didi itchy.
one of my ex got this problem... and some time the colour turn to yellow. if not mistaken, this is due to health related...

mrRhodes
18-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Got it when I fingered my gf's pussy before. White sticky stuff like semi-dried glue, but my gf said that that happens when the period is coming?

curiosityz
19-10-2006, 02:24 AM

i think you are right bro. remember someone told me this before.

Frankiestine
19-10-2006, 10:15 AM
i think you are right bro. remember someone told me this before.
bro sagiboar description is more accurate, the fluid should be clear or translucent, odorless and most important can be stretch far apart something like egg yolk...

5ag1_Boar
19-10-2006, 02:12 PM
To add on, different women have different amount of discharge. With my current gf, I hardly notice any. With my first girlfriend, it's quite obvious.

Travelman
19-10-2006, 08:15 PM
might be 白带. may make ur didi itchy.
one of my ex got this problem... and some time the colour turn to yellow. if not mistaken, this is due to health related...

ha....... my wife now "blackbelt" some time come home late kanna chop by her:p

fatty_leo
20-10-2006, 01:47 AM
gynae can solve your gf problem. sometimes gals are shy about such things. just give her some encouragement to go see a doctor will do.;)