PDA

View Full Version : Reputable Spa with happy endings

Pages : [1] 2

Jadononthemove
15-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Hi bros,

I'm new and want share my own little findings so far.

A reputable spa which serves both male & female customers but many of their ML will provide happy endings. There are a total of 3 outlets and I've tried all 3 outlets. All their receptionist super chio & friendly especially if u buy package from them.

The one in CBD is so far the best. MLs r in general quite good with their massage and will tease u. The other one which is quite central seemed to be the most daring and the ML I encountered very money minded and kept pushing me to take in another lady o do 4 hands. I was short of cash so rejected her.
The one nearer to the west is the cleanest as some ML don't even really tease you during the session. But I got a regular there who will service me without me paying extra. Think she likes me.

In general, they will not do anything beyond HJ. Some of you may know these places so apologies in advance. For bros who like to test and have an adventure, pm me.

No attach bathroom by the way

nsr21
15-05-2016, 06:46 PM
I think this place hv been mention in another thread already.

I been to the west one not yet try the other 2

Got any lobang to share???

Jadononthemove
15-05-2016, 09:13 PM
I think this place hv been mention in another thread already.

I been to the west one not yet try the other 2

Got any lobang to share???

Yes, may have been mentioned but kept under wraps.

Go to the one in CBD, so far very good reviews there. The central one very aggressive... Got another one not as classy. PM me if you want to know.

BernieLP
15-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Bro, can share contact?

Ken79
15-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Been to their west outlet only once and they charge GST btw, massage is decent but i still prefer tang dynasty.

i do agree they choose friendly and pretty front desk, but i've yet to visit their other 2 outlets, is there any masseur that TS can recommend?

sometimes don't feel like FJ, just feel like a good massage with teasing or HJ/BBBJ; because majority of the joints with special can't massage at all, just pay 30 mins cover and straight to action lol

lufdd
15-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Its massage price is also one of the more expensive one

Miwen
15-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Been to their west outlet only once and they charge GST btw, massage is decent but i still prefer tang dynasty.

i do agree they choose friendly and pretty front desk, but i've yet to visit their other 2 outlets, is there any masseur that TS can recommend?

sometimes don't feel like FJ, just feel like a good massage with teasing or HJ/BBBJ; because majority of the joints with special can't massage at all, just pay 30 mins cover and straight to action lol

Bro any gem to recommend in Tang Dynasty ?

hillstreet
15-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Bro can share ctc?

Ken79
15-05-2016, 11:55 PM

Bro, its a clean joint with aunties that can knead your aches and pains away but cannot shake your horny feelings away, sorry.

BTW the TS is talking about Le Spa, maybe regulars can get some teasing or specials but i've only been to the west outlet once and nothing at all.
As another bro mention the massage price is expensive and need to pay GST lol

chris91
16-05-2016, 09:50 AM
Seriously, don't waste time at any of the 3 branches. The ml damn money-minded especially Angel at the 1st branch. $50 for a hj from average looker plus the ridiculous entrance fee. I rather go Geylang straight. :rolleyes:

Ken79
16-05-2016, 01:39 PM
Some idiot zap me for saying out the name.
But please la, this spa has been around for so MANY YEARS and if they've been doing what the TS said, then like many other spas they are still in business.

This loser thinks Le Spa is so secretive that only sbf bros in this thread knows about it, but everyday dozens of patrons pass through their doors and confirm not all from sbf.

If they want to be discreet they won't open big outlets in prominent locations at prime districts, they will open at mandai forest!
The zapper really has to GROW UP! Haha

Jadononthemove
16-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Its massage price is also one of the more expensive one

Yes, it's $60 per hour but if you get package then it's $500 for 10 hours. Slightly cheaper but nice decor & all. Massage generally not bad so it's more towards clean with some fun...

Jadononthemove
16-05-2016, 09:11 PM

I've been to Tang dynasty twice and mostly aunties but massage is really good though. I was served by Kelly, damn painful, couldn't walk properly for 2 days after she whacked my legs and calf...

Clean place...

wphe
16-05-2016, 09:25 PM
But please la, this spa has been around for so MANY YEARS and if they've been doing what the TS said, then like many other spas they are still in business.

This loser thinks Le Spa is so secretive that only sbf bros in this thread knows about it, but everyday dozens of patrons pass through their doors and confirm not all from sbf.

If they want to be discreet they won't open big outlets in prominent locations at prime districts, they will open at mandai forest!
Too bad bro. I got no power now to up u. I agree with what u say

@luc@rd
16-05-2016, 09:28 PM
I signed up twice the package and so far tried most of the ML in the west and central

Central one no need to say but west one I test water test until very sian already:(

actually wanted to post and ask any bros can confirm who do who don't do but scare kena zapped:p

johnn
16-05-2016, 09:50 PM
reputable spa or dirty spa.??
Make sure first.

lufdd
16-05-2016, 10:05 PM
For Tang Dynasty, I usually look for Li Li. She gives hard massage. She used to work in another spa in Clementi. If you are looking for any hanky panky stuff, then don't waste time, go other places.

smlee
17-05-2016, 01:11 AM

Up you. No need to be pissed with zapper.

wphe
17-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Up you. No need to be pissed with zapper.

Bro smlee think i chat with u before.

smlee
17-05-2016, 02:36 AM
Bro smlee think i chat with u before.

Yes. You asked me about CC from tanglin

wphe
17-05-2016, 03:06 AM
Lolz. My point now like share. Up n down. Now up a little. Thks to the bro who upped me. Thks alot

Jadononthemove
17-05-2016, 08:44 AM
I signed up twice the package and so far tried most of the ML in the west and central

Central one no need to say but west one I test water test until very sian already:(

actually wanted to post and ask any bros can confirm who do who don't do but scare kena zapped:p

Bro,

West one really not easy. Just tried another ML yesterday evening. Only at the end of the session then she started slapping my butt & allowed me to touch her and slap her back. Must really spend time chatting and build chemistry.

Central is strictly business! Haha...

baotohk
17-05-2016, 01:31 PM
If you are after good massage, Le spa is not the right place.

If you don t mind paying high price for some teasing and end with HJ, then this may be the place for you.

Disclaimer - paying high price doesn't equate to good looking girls. Try and see if it is your liking

baotohk
17-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Bro,

West one really not easy. Just tried another ML yesterday evening. Only at the end of the session then she started slapping my butt & allowed me to touch her and slap her back. Must really spend time chatting and build chemistry.

Central is strictly business! Haha...

You create new account just to promote your shop? You should work harder by recruiting better looking woman instead

nsr21
17-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Need to Get 90 mins for happy ending or 60 mins is good enough

Jadononthemove
17-05-2016, 02:37 PM

Totally understand you bro! Just got some recommendations for west branch. PM me & I'll share with you... Hopefully you can also share your findings with me : )

Crimson
18-05-2016, 12:51 AM
yo kudos bro

makchan
18-05-2016, 12:58 AM
No other FR? :)

superstiffy
18-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Siao liao…

The regulars to this places will know what is really going on. Everything is done behind the boss's back. So no one talk or write about it which means not many people ask for contact. Or they ask because they want clean massage with teasing...

But now everything out in the open, every tom harry dick will ask for contact.. Then we all know what will happen la...

baotohk
18-05-2016, 11:09 AM
No other FR? :)

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=475607

xlr8
18-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Miss cindy what a syt and great massage from west side, these days hoping to bump in more gald at recept but none so far. Maybe try cbd one soon

PCKang
16-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Hi Bro
Can share location please thnx

Rgds:)

altt1616
16-06-2016, 04:48 PM
Hi bros,

A reputable spa which serves both male & female customers but many of their ML will provide happy endings. There are a total of 3 outlets and I've tried all 3 outlets. All their receptionist super chio & friendly especially if u buy package from them.

The one in CBD is so far the best. MLs r in general quite good with their massage and will tease u. The other one which is quite central seemed to be the most daring and the ML I encountered very money minded and kept pushing me to take in another lady o do 4 hands. I was short of cash so rejected her.
The one nearer to the west is the cleanest as some ML don't even really tease you during the session. But I got a regular there who will service me without me paying extra. Think she likes me.

In general, they will not do anything beyond HJ. Some of you may know these places so apologies in advance. For bros who like to test and have an adventure, pm me.

Bro pls share contact

Hdly2012
17-06-2016, 12:57 AM
Hi bro, mind to share me the location? Thanks.

Fredevil
17-06-2016, 07:22 AM
appreciate if you could share contact..thks

boomerangarang
17-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Went to central branch once. Korean ML. Massage was good. But nothing more than that leh.

tamade666
17-06-2016, 02:02 PM
one of the outlet dun charge gst YET.....
you can buy the package there and use it in all 3 outlets.... :D

fatboislim
17-07-2016, 02:05 PM
this has been recommended by another bro a few months back. as i was in the area, went down to take a look. Its the branch in CBD. The front desk is indeed pleasant looking. Wearing that cut-off jeans which barely hide that sweet behind. Enjoyed the massage. GQ asked when flipped over. Auto roaming only to the behind and with clothes on. She said boss dont know so dont wanna get caught. Oh well, respected her call since i dont wanna break her rice bowl. All in all, a fairly ok experience. The only cons is that the toilet and shower is central. There is another spa a few shops down. Havent tried it yet but will do the next time round.

massage2016
17-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Club st and River Valley....which one is considered Central?

gunner88
18-07-2016, 05:53 PM
Bro pls share contact

smith.zxcv77
18-07-2016, 06:02 PM
try all 3 spa, all seems good and ok for hj. standard tip but some want to ask for more. the other spa (river valley side) also have special but their window is bigger and can see from outside unless the light is dimmer.

muthu_curry
18-07-2016, 08:17 PM
She said boss dont know so dont wanna get caught.

hahaha

the whole world knows, you think the boss don't know?

;)

DanteBlues
18-07-2016, 08:32 PM
:) Bro can share contact details please - thanks Hi bros,

halogen019
18-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Went to the central one 3x

Zero action for all 3x with 3 different MLs.

Maybe they choose handsome bros to offer? Haha

But can tell business is extremely good. I walked in for the last 2 occasions and had to walk out in disappointment because the next available slot is at least 1 hour away. Means the MLs are continuously fully booked.

hannibald
18-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Almost all ML at the 2 central joints provide HJ, but that is the most they will go.

Good for above average massage and HJ by relatively young ML.

Dudeabides
18-07-2016, 11:43 PM
Hi bro, can share contact? Many thanks in advance.

Pussycheongster
19-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Bro can pls share contact

Pussycheongster
19-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Almost all ML at the 2 central joints provide HJ, but that is the most they will go.

Good for above average massage and HJ by relatively young ML.

Bro, you know where Sophia from Adelphi went?

heavenmothz
19-07-2016, 09:54 PM
Tried both The Central one and the cbd one. Had better luck with the central one I must say. I personally prefer the location over the cbd one to.

bytan
19-07-2016, 11:55 PM
Bro can share details? Thanks.

Yengbep
19-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Pls share details. Thank you

EroticEE
20-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Yes, may have been mentioned but kept under wraps.

Go to the one in CBD, so far very good reviews there. The central one very aggressive... Got another one not as classy. PM me if you want to know.

Talking about agressive. ML rip off the paper underwear i am wearing.

doingitforfun
22-07-2016, 11:16 PM
Went to the CBD one in the afternoon. Massage was good! But no extra action...

Jadononthemove
23-07-2016, 07:44 AM
Talking about agressive. ML rip off the paper underwear i am wearing.

Haha... Love the feeling right cos u know what's coming next!

Jadononthemove
23-07-2016, 07:45 AM
Went to the CBD one in the afternoon. Massage was good! But no extra action...

Bro, u mean totally no action like not even teasing? Very unlikely...

Tigermen
23-07-2016, 08:28 AM
Bro, can share locations? Thanks

Gvalentine
23-07-2016, 10:05 AM
Ts bro could u pls PM me. Definitely want a good massage before rubba rubb

doingitforfun
23-07-2016, 10:19 AM
Yea. No teasing bro. Maybe i went in the afternoon? Or maybe i look too young? Hahaha

TNMaster
23-07-2016, 11:37 AM
can share detail ctc plz?

massage2016
23-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Which girl can recommend?

javl0ver
24-07-2016, 12:35 AM
Bro, can share the CBD contact? :D

xduhzx
24-07-2016, 02:36 AM
Hi bros,

Pls share bro thanks

massage2016
24-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Yea. No teasing bro. Maybe i went in the afternoon? Or maybe i look too young? Hahaha

What time should go? Night?

halogen019
24-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Recently tried one of the branches.

I was assigned to a new girl, and I was like "sian...".

But she was, in my opinion, quite a stunner. She looks like a younger version of 馬世莉 due to her hairstyle. For those who watch taiwanese variety shows, should know who this sexy milf is.

She is not a milf of course, probably in her 20s.

Massage was good and I left very satisfied.

Don't ask me who, just give you a clue her name starts with "C".

georgejungle
24-07-2016, 05:30 PM
hihi any one who is free can PM me pls

Jadononthemove
24-07-2016, 07:27 PM
What time should go? Night?

Timing depends on what time is the ML working. For me, I always go in the morning or afternoon.

Jadononthemove
24-07-2016, 07:28 PM

But she was, in my opinion, quite a stunner. She looks like a younger version of 馬世莉 due to her hairstyle. For those who watch taiwanese variety shows, should know who this sexy milf is.

Nice one bro! Seems like you hit the jackpot. PM me the name of the ML so I can continue to compile and share the other MLs with you.

maverchan
24-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Hi bro, care to share ctc pls? Thanks!

puntinged
25-07-2016, 12:02 AM
share contact pls. thanks

smallfatty
25-07-2016, 05:39 AM
U guys can try http://www.imperialspa.com.sg

gunner88
25-07-2016, 08:00 AM
Hi Bro pls share contact

Jadononthemove
25-07-2016, 08:35 AM

Bro, you may not want to openly list out the names of any spa that provides special. May get them into trouble. Anyway, the spa that I go to is not this one.

november2016
25-07-2016, 10:16 AM

Bro mind to share...

smallfatty
25-07-2016, 10:35 AM
Bro, you may not want to openly list out the names of any spa that provides special. May get them into trouble. Anyway, the spa that I go to is not this one.

There is already another thread on the joint you go.
Why must you start a new one ?

shoxx
25-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Hi bro care to sharre the spa details

massage2016
25-07-2016, 04:51 PM

do they hv special?

massage2016
28-07-2016, 02:31 PM
anyone tried Apxxx?

weisheme
28-07-2016, 09:47 PM
anyone tried Apxxx?

From club st? Young and pretty.

weisheme
28-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Just came back after trying Jolin from MS branch and would suggest all Bros to blacklist this money face bitch. Asked for tips way above the joint's standard and still have the cheek to tell me that I am lucky that she never charge me $100. Also she is not the syt type, more like old hag.

massage2016
28-07-2016, 10:36 PM

local or prc?

Jadononthemove
28-07-2016, 11:06 PM
local or prc?

She told me she's Malaysian but another bro said recept told him she's prc... Haha...

Jadononthemove
28-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Just came back after trying Jolin from MS branch and would suggest all Bros to blacklist this money face bitch. Asked for tips way above the joint's standard and still have the cheek to tell me that I am lucky that she never charge me $100. Also she is not the syt type, more like old hag.

Thanks bro for highlighting so that other Bros will avoid this type of ML!

weisheme
29-07-2016, 12:24 AM
She told me she's Malaysian but another bro said recept told him she's prc... Haha...

Prc confirm

danger88
29-07-2016, 07:32 AM

Ap is from club street, prc

danger88
29-07-2016, 07:39 AM
Tried S***R From MS, quite slutty
Sometime back
Started session by asking me what I want to concentrate on
Took the cue and say back and buttock and groin
Massage was good, nice and medium, not too hard
Effort was there
Started from back down to buttock
When massaging butt, followed her rhythm and grind and grind
Lifted up butt for easy access
She took the cue and put her hand under, caressing my tool
Shiok!!
After many minutes of teasing, turn over and dim down lights
Cover my tool w a towel and started stroking
No GQ asked!! I like!
Asked to auto roam but was denyed
Tried to ask again and told her, a while only, will shoot faster
She obliged
Put hand into her shirt and bra, nice supple breasts and erected nips
After few minutes it's over
Left a happy man
Will RTM

NAME: S****R
Nationality: PRC
Built: Slim
Cup size: B++
Face: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
Damage: 1 Hr massage fee + 50

Pls up my FR!!

yoonahot10
10-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Hi bro pm you about recommendations. Pls share thanks

Bzxe00
11-08-2016, 07:52 AM
Can share ctc

Dudeabides
18-08-2016, 07:15 AM
Hi bros,

Hi bro, can share contact?

Geek
19-08-2016, 04:26 PM
Just went to the Mhd Sultan branch

Wah lao the front counter girl is so pretty!

If only could get her to do massage, this type I definitely don't mind paying up for!

SugarBoy
20-08-2016, 01:23 AM
Any one has experiences we can share?! We can exchange names of the ML!

yoonahot10
19-09-2016, 11:22 PM
anyone can recommend ML from MS branch? pm me i can share recommend from other branch.

FreshDay
22-09-2016, 05:39 AM
Can share contact?

tcmtime
23-09-2016, 09:43 PM
Hi bro, can share contact?

Kairentay
23-09-2016, 10:18 PM
Bro can share

Kingston83
16-11-2016, 03:03 AM
Pls share details. Thank you

16-11-2016, 11:20 AM
Pls share location

lestat203
16-11-2016, 08:18 PM

Spot on! She really looks like her. My go to masseuse in that branch. She is friendly and quite a teaser and you can tease back which is nice.

Laokau
16-11-2016, 10:31 PM
have taken a long break.

very long break but have been lurking.

I've only tried the town and near town outlet.

So far, my experiences with J**** at the near town outlet has been very pleasant.

the finishing was very good. never haggled me. Maybe because the chain's sifu recommended her to me and she probaberly confirmed with the sifu.

At the town outlet, my preferences has alwyas been A**** and V*2.

A**** is the sifu that trains everyone of the gilrs since the previous owner.

max_priest
16-11-2016, 10:50 PM
Picture this ...

She is quite chio by authentic spa standard and she is hailed from Hubei ... above-average Swedish shiatsu was offered and the good thing was, in the midst of the massage proper, she gave me a top notch teasing of my erotic v-zone, perinium, butt, butt crack, and testicals whilst I was in prone position ... All these were done without me prompting. Ultimately, the session ended with a mesmerising finale in a slow and sensuous fashion ... I can't sustain long this time as her stimulation was ultra intense and power! She possesses C cups ... firm and natural ... plus nice small nips to boot! Very good to squeeze, caress and suck ... Subscription of 4D global roaming is possible if yours and her receptions are sharp ... lol!

Enjoy,
MaXx

McdREamY
16-11-2016, 11:10 PM
Bro, can PM share the recommended ML and location please? Thank you..

piggy931
17-11-2016, 06:37 AM
Bro. Can share with me? Thanks

jamie889
17-11-2016, 10:32 AM
Hi bro, could you please share contact?

Picture this ...

Sh is quite chio by authentic spa standard and she is hailed from Hubei ... above-average Swedish shiatsu was offered and the good thing was, in the midst of the massage proper, she gave sme a top notch teasing of my erotic v-zone, perinium, butt, butt crack, and testicals whilst I was in prone position ... All these were done without me prompting. Ultimately, the session ended with a mesmerising finale in a slow and sensuous fashion ... I can't sustain long this time as her stimulation was ultra intense and power! She possesses C cups ... firm and natural ... plus nice small nips to boot! Very good to squeeze, caress and suck ... Subscription of 4D global roaming is possible if yours and her receptions are sharp ... lol!

Enjoy,
MaXx

eddyddd
18-11-2016, 06:07 AM
Bro can share contact?

Jadononthemove
18-11-2016, 07:03 AM
Dear bros,

Pls PM me instead cos I find it hard to keep track of requests on the thread.

Happy cheonging!

Wei Xiao Bao
18-11-2016, 11:12 AM

Well Sid, how to up u?

eastscorpion
18-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Wow, can give contact?

flareon1982
18-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Please share ctc pls.

Nov2016
18-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Contact pls? Thanks.

Fishcer
18-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Well Sid, how to up u?

U cannot up cos u don't have power...

HeMen
21-11-2016, 03:05 AM
Hi bro, care to share contact and location? Thanks!

Chinwingchuan
21-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Hi bro can share contact?

stoked
23-11-2016, 04:30 PM
Have a shoulder ache so went to MS branch today as I was having a meeting at the building opp. First time there, got assigned a prc, 24yo syt. Good massage, promise me shoulder will be cured, which it is for now. We'll see. Bit of butt crack teasing and she's up for some teasing conversation. Finishing was not bad, slow sensual and took her time to empty my tank.
After massage I went to the common bathroom to shower and when I came out, saw a tall, slim, long black hair (meaning no color or highlights) bundled up, pretty and milfy looking ml who came in to wash her hands. We smiled at each other but I neglected to ask her name. Any kind bros know her name please pm me? Happy to exchange contact.

angry31
23-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Can share contact?

Laokau
24-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Besides A and V, i have tried other ML's at the central outlet. Tried 2 or 3 others.
If u mention certain names, u will leave a happy man.

kenneth901114
24-12-2016, 01:59 PM
hi bros, can share contacts pls! thanks

licker69
24-12-2016, 07:12 PM
I went to this place on 2 diff branch. The first one was in cbd...lots of teasing but zero finish...and the ML wasn't great looking.
The second time I went to the one in club st...not expecting anything just there for massage. Ended up getting a HJ w a std fee, 2nd time was the same...so then i know...they are quite relax
the third time, met w a young and cute looking prc...acted innocent (she is inexperienced i think). Managed to get a decent enough hj and licked her tits..even touched her trimmed pussy...she became my regular hehehe

Maxtubby
25-12-2016, 01:14 AM
Bro can share?

Berser
25-12-2016, 01:51 AM
Is it a Spa or a brothel?

big pony
26-12-2016, 11:53 AM
Picture this ...

She is quite chio by authentic spa standard and she is hailed from Hubei ... above-average Swedish shiatsu was offered and the good thing was, in the midst of the massage proper, she gave me a top notch teasing of my erotic v-zone, perinium, butt, butt crack, and testicals whilst I was in prone position ... All these were done without me prompting. Ultimately, the session ended with a mesmerising finale in a slow and sensuous fashion ... I can't sustain long this time as her stimulation was ultra intense and power! She possesses C cups ... firm and natural ... plus nice small nips to boot! Very good to squeeze, caress and suck ... Subscription of 4D global roaming is possible if yours and her receptions are sharp ... lol!

Enjoy,
MaXx

bro, can pls share contact?

g1937966
26-12-2016, 07:09 PM
Interested, care to share?

muthurola
26-12-2016, 08:36 PM
share please

joyeo00
26-12-2016, 09:17 PM
care to share bro

massage2016
28-12-2016, 09:54 PM
Picture this ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

Bro

mind to share?

thanks!!!!

Kiddd
28-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Bro canshare contact? Thx

mikeja
18-01-2017, 02:20 PM
bro, can share ctc?

superbro
21-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Picture this ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

Hi bro, care to share ctc? Thanks bro :)

warmshot
22-01-2017, 01:33 AM
bro can share? thanks

Diandertell
22-01-2017, 03:54 AM
Bro can share contact?

eward85
22-01-2017, 05:15 AM
Bro can share contact?

bro, can share the ctc pls

Sandblaster
22-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Contact share pls bro

Radiator
22-01-2017, 03:48 PM
bro share ctc please!

alkeano
31-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Bro, share contact pls

Hdly2012
01-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Bro mind to share the contact? Thank you.

MonstaMash
02-02-2017, 12:20 AM
Bro. Care to share please? Thanks

cmclee
02-02-2017, 11:24 PM
Hi Bro,
can share contact please. Thanks !

coco888
03-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Bro, can pm contacts?

xasdx
03-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Can pm contact

popcornchicken
03-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Anyone knows if bukit Timah branch have any surprises? I was told That branch most clean? Anyone can enlighten me?

jsugar
05-02-2017, 12:48 AM
Picture this ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Bro can share

aDeCaLs
05-02-2017, 02:14 AM
Anyone knows if bukit Timah branch have any surprises? I was told That branch most clean? Anyone can enlighten me?

Also heard that. So when with mindset of clean massage.
Turns out to be cleaner than an infamously clean chain i go regularly.

When massaging near your jewels, the regular clean joint I go to will use sweeping motion to quickly "clear the area".
End up, not much actual massage near the area but a lot of accidental brushes.

In comparison, the Bukit Timah joint massage that area very consciously and cautiously.
End up, you actually get proper massage nearer to the joint, but no accidental brushes.

Note though that this is based on experience of 1 visit.
Wanted to try again recently, but no slots available when I walked in.

bj_dragon
21-02-2017, 11:12 PM
Just want to get this out especially for this place.. if you want to give more because your pockets are infinitely deep, go ahead.

If you don't know the market rate and are going in blind, please stop giving in to those 'hang up high' demands from the ladies.

$50 is market rate for basic serivce. If they tell you $50 no roaming, not even top only or outside, then tell them you go home self service same feeling and end up $50 richer too :p

xxChowderZ
21-02-2017, 11:38 PM
Bro pls share ctc for the places with happy endings and ML is possible. Thanks man =)

xxChowderZ
21-02-2017, 11:40 PM
Bro pls share ctc for the places with happy endings and ML if possible. Thanks man =)

Oneminman
22-02-2017, 12:19 PM
Hi bro care to share contacts and location:D

Unitedasone
22-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Bro bro, pls share pls. Thanks.

sweetspot
18-03-2017, 04:06 AM

Puppy yepping. Grow up

Bengyguy
24-03-2017, 05:38 PM
sounds fun. :D

SugarBoy
27-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Any Bros to share names? Haven't been visiting the one at town but have so many hours left. Many old birds left and not sure which new is good

boyangel
28-03-2017, 03:23 AM
Care to share ctc bro

lopakolkata
03-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Pls share contact Neo. Oriental use to have some but clised

crushjunkie
03-04-2017, 01:33 PM
Bro share contact

darkdjt
03-04-2017, 03:31 PM
bro can share ctc?

Simtan6
20-04-2017, 07:03 AM
Hi Bro can pm share contact and location please? Thank you

deadend143
24-04-2017, 01:44 AM
Anyone who can recommend me a pretty ML? In the central/cbd area.

Thanks!

akira07
06-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Tried the one in CBD area today. Decided to try after reading from 1st page. Took the 2hour as body was really aching anw. Assigned a youngish ML, T***2.

At first she was quite cold and distant, and keep pushing 4 hands. And her massage was like she not willing to massage like that. Turned me off initially and felt like changing ML. But her massage was quite good after awhile so i let it slide. As time went by and further conversation was made, her icy exterior broke and she started giggling at my jokes. Long story short, good massage and good service.

FR
Name : T***2
Looks : 7.5-8
Body : normal, not bah bah. Quite pleasant to look at.
Service : 8.5/10

loverkid
06-05-2017, 06:18 PM
bro can share pls :)

akira07
06-05-2017, 06:32 PM
bro can share pls :)

Bro, just look thru the posts and you'll get your info. Did my diligence and saved the senior bros some annoyance, if any. :cool:

Pussycheongster
07-05-2017, 05:20 PM
Good on you :D

Hahapro
09-05-2017, 05:45 PM
Pls share any gems in the west branch! :D

23-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Bro can share whats the name of spa and recommend any gems in the west branch?

mikeja
24-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Hi bro, can share ctc? Thanks

Iwannashoot
24-05-2017, 11:49 PM
Can pm me location for those west side branch? Thanks in advance:)

justdarrennn
25-05-2017, 07:35 AM
Which branch no gst yet? Or all branches have alr

sjump
27-05-2017, 04:24 PM
want to explore the ms branch after going to cbd one.. any pretty syt recommendations?:o

CryingFreeMan
28-05-2017, 04:04 PM
Picture this ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

Hi, can share contact and location pls.

Phellie
29-05-2017, 03:57 PM
Bro, can share the spa? TIA!

allchake1
29-05-2017, 03:59 PM
Mind sharing location..?

Jadononthemove
29-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Mind sharing location..?

Pls read through the thread and I'm sure you can figure out which spa I'm referring to.

hisashii
30-05-2017, 11:00 PM
please share more details. which spa

leroy13
30-05-2017, 11:04 PM
bro

can share

thx

xtremerz
31-05-2017, 08:10 AM
Casa thai at west coast. Look for anan

Nic1234
05-06-2017, 07:41 PM
want to explore the ms branch after going to cbd one.. any pretty syt recommendations?:o
Now a lot of them there ask for additional for roaming ... :(
Last time no need

Nic1234
05-06-2017, 07:44 PM
Just want to get this out especially for this place.. if you want to give more because your pockets are infinitely deep, go ahead.

If you don't know the market rate and are going in blind, please stop giving in to those 'hang up high' demands from the ladies.

$50 is market rate for basic serivce. If they tell you $50 no roaming, not even top only or outside, then tell them you go home self service same feeling and end up $50 richer too :p

Agree! I told them touching should be part of it. Never gave the additional. I just stop looking for that ML/MP. We can make a difference with our choice!

07-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Now a lot of them there ask for additional for roaming ... :(
Last time no need
Yah bro. MS branch now not so good le
Last month got one ml quote me $100 for hj n roaming only.

Now don't really go there
looking for new places to have fun

Thedudellkh
08-06-2017, 12:24 AM
Can pm bro?

bigdaddy1314
08-06-2017, 11:38 AM
If this is the place i think it is, i went recently at bukit timah branch to try out for the first time. Call in to make appt for 20 mins later since i was in vicinity. First timers get special offer price but call in to make appt is best. that time i think wasn't so crowded so have ML free. opted for the 45 min session

got a ML PRC H**** which was around 30+ years of age im guessing. brought me into the room to change into disposable undies and wait for her to come back. started off with a hot towel on the feet wah sibei shiok then started on my back. pull my underwear down to reveal my ass and I was slightly shocked because didn't know if this place was clean or not but just enjoyed the moment where she massage my butt. moved on to my legs and she cut my underwear and once in awhile brush my balls abit.

massage was good not rushed then after that turned me over and popped GQ. I didnt bring cash with me because dont know if clean or not just go to test water. only ask for the price for future reference but she only tell me HJ is 50 the rest i will leave for next time. any bros need contact do up me and pm!

mikeja
14-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Hi bro can share CTC?

flareon1982
15-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Bro can share ctc

foral
15-06-2017, 09:38 PM
Bro can you share the location.
Thanks.

2hot2handle
15-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Pls share. thnx

georgechua1988
15-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Bro! Can share location and contact please?

milkyyway
18-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Any bros care to share SYTs tried at cbd branch?
I tried two from.mid twenties to late twenties. Both are good but im adventurous

xlr8
18-06-2017, 10:30 AM
found a gem in the bukit timah branch, happy to exchange for the ones in town or bukit timah one. pls PM only if you have young syt to exchange kam sia

skyver86
20-06-2017, 12:22 AM
Bro, can share contact and location please?

well_done
20-06-2017, 01:22 AM
if this is the joint i know, i know one at central area who gave me a good massage a couple of months back. open to exchange only.

memorablez
20-06-2017, 10:28 PM
found a gem in the bukit timah branch, happy to exchange for the ones in town or bukit timah one. pls PM only if you have young syt to exchange kam sia

How u define gems bro? For me, quite a few gems there eh.... :cool:

halogen019
21-06-2017, 01:29 AM
Tried twinkle twinkle little s*** at the MS site recently.

It was all going good until she showed her "money face".

Left with a bad taste because she asked for a price that was not agreed on. I didn't want to kick a big fuss about it.

rocket1128
21-06-2017, 06:05 AM
If this is the place i think it is, i went recently at bukit timah branch to try out for the first time. Call in to make appt for 20 mins later since i was in vicinity. First timers get special offer price but call in to make appt is best. that time i think wasn't so crowded so have ML free. opted for the 45 min session

got a ML PRC H**** which was around 30+ years of age im guessing. brought me into the room to change into disposable undies and wait for her to come back. started off with a hot towel on the feet wah sibei shiok then started on my back. pull my underwear down to reveal my ass and I was slightly shocked because didn't know if this place was clean or not but just enjoyed the moment where she massage my butt. moved on to my legs and she cut my underwear and once in awhile brush my balls abit.

massage was good not rushed then after that turned me over and popped GQ. I didnt bring cash with me because dont know if clean or not just go to test water. only ask for the price for future reference but she only tell me HJ is 50 the rest i will leave for next time. any bros need contact do up me and pm!
Hi bro, can share the contact and location, thanks

ang09
22-06-2017, 09:19 PM
please share location , thanks

chelsea171717
24-06-2017, 04:06 PM
Can share location ? Bro

skydiver
24-06-2017, 06:03 PM
At MS branch, saw one 'tai tai' looking ML talking to the syt receptionist during one of the recent visits. She looked like those MILF in most of the Korean drama. Didn't ask her name because she was busy talking to the counter staff. :( Will see if I could find her again next time...

chinchill
24-06-2017, 06:31 PM
Share contact pls. Thanks!

acidtest
25-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Bro can share? Thanks

dlsc01
25-06-2017, 01:28 PM
Bro,can share the contact and MLs please?😀

Nic1234
27-06-2017, 05:39 PM
that's why I am not renewing once my package is finished

jimmi2306
06-07-2017, 11:17 PM
that's why I am not renewing once my package is finished

No wonder bit more quiet nowadays

mikeja
25-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Hi mind to share ctc, thanks!

2Fast4Lust
29-07-2017, 01:00 AM
Which spa are you guys talking about? Any kind soul able to drop me a PM please...

Bengyguy
29-07-2017, 02:50 PM
:eek: gan..... almost a year liao, still quote $100 ar. bro out there feeding them full full huh... no wonder all not eager to earn liao... Don't spoil mkt rate lei.

pandknight
30-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Hi, can anyone share ctc or place? Thx!

bruceleex999
05-08-2017, 10:38 PM
just came back from the br at club st. massage by k****. she is very chatty and quite teh also. potential can kena kc one. she looks not bad either. some teasing no gq. anyone know if she does provide? maybe beyond 1 time?

She dosent provide leh, tried her 3 times also no luck.

rocket1128
12-08-2017, 05:07 PM
can someone pm me kxxxx full name from that branch?
if only teasing do we need to give tips?

ice1705
12-08-2017, 06:00 PM
hi bro,

can share ctc n location pls? many thks in advance.

bouncyball99
19-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Bro.share contact.can ? Exchange.with u

r.fowler
21-08-2017, 06:17 PM
actually i have been going to one of their outlets.... the service and the attitude is okay.. i guess it all depends on the chemistry and the MLs lah..

not speaking for all thou...

WhiteRabbit9013
22-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Bro can share ctc n loc? Thx

mara
22-08-2017, 02:32 PM
can share contact?

cmclee
22-08-2017, 10:11 PM
Hi Bro,
can share contact please, thanks !

coolhead
22-08-2017, 11:02 PM
hi bro

can share the contacts

thanks

DesmondSoh
23-08-2017, 08:07 AM

Lance08
26-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Hi bros

Have heard of this joint having pretty and stunning receptionist

Wondering any bro try hitting on any of them before? 😁

Lance08
26-08-2017, 10:41 AM
hi bros

Wondering any bros here have any luck hitting on any of them ? ☺

Lance08
26-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Hi bros

Wondering any bros had luck on hitting with any of them :)

zaxkjone
09-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Try for experience.

maxi5599
09-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Bro..can share location?thanks

zaxkjone
27-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Hi bros,

Usually will go reputable spa. There are always surprises in store if you know how to manage the situation. Sessions will finish happily.

livevire
02-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Bro, Mind to PM loc and ctc? Thanks!

coolhead
04-10-2017, 11:26 PM
hi bro

can share contacts n location

thanks

dexpaul
08-10-2017, 03:37 AM
Confirm. Can get happy ending. You need to get to know them well

jiangdalia
19-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Everyone interested in getting special at reputable spa
Lots of special going on now.
Do not say never tell you

FKlee
21-10-2017, 06:06 PM
can any one regular here at this place share with me?

latpj
22-10-2017, 11:46 AM
wow! nice read!

ttcoolbud
22-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Bro, can pm contact? Many thanks!

dexpaul
22-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Exciting. Go more often. Will be rewarded. Read the thread. You will know

Mankok
29-10-2017, 03:40 AM
I am a regular at this "reputable spa" , the branch @cbd.
Last week had nice massage by Est..r
Very friendly gal, not so pretty, massage velly good. :D
But... her breath was sooo bad.
When I left an angmoh came in, asked a couple of weird questions to the reception girl and quickly left.

Mai tu_liao
01-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Bro can share contact pls

Mitchrapp2000
01-11-2017, 10:16 PM
Can share contact pls? Got caps provided or must bring

xcalibur90
04-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Hi. Can share contact and location?

crashban12345
14-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Hi bros,

Bro, can pm please? Tia

MonstaMash
15-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Any bro care to share? Thanks!

c135
15-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Anyone tried the spa that moved from international plaza to a hotel in Tanjong Pagar as well? Still same service? Thanks.

KinkiJ
17-01-2018, 10:07 PM
Bro can share location and contact pls

boyangel
18-01-2018, 12:14 AM
Care to share ctc bro

escapism
20-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Bro pm ctc pls

tyc0siao
27-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Please pm. West branch thanks bro

muahaha5
28-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Any bro care to share? Thanks!

assrimmer
29-01-2018, 06:33 AM
Please share ctc bro, kum sia :D

prodarkness
30-01-2018, 01:36 AM
care to share ctc thanks

sensualmsg
30-01-2018, 12:15 PM
Hi bro, can share the contact?
Thanks

muahaha5
30-01-2018, 12:52 PM
Bro can share contacts thanks!

Waduken
05-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Bro can share location (for all 3), ctc and dmg? Thanks

Harper29
05-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Hi bro.

Mind sharing ctc location and dmg?

lowprofile
05-02-2018, 07:07 PM

jjdd9933
05-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Bro. Can share pla

repsolman
05-02-2018, 09:02 PM
Indeed a good place but entrance a bit steep for me.

Jloveyou
05-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Hi bro,

Can share location? Thanks!

Hi bros,

mikealphalima
05-02-2018, 10:18 PM
Bro can pm me? Thanks!

MrBrownie
07-02-2018, 12:01 PM
Bro can share location for cbd?

WhiteRabbit9013
07-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Bro can share contact?

soccerfreak
07-02-2018, 07:03 PM