PDA

View Full Version : Bonking a ML - sharing some tips and experiences

JasmineJ
15-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Hello Bros,

Have some time to kill, so just thought of creating this thread for everyone.

Contributions are welcomed too! :D

JasmineJ
15-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Will share my story shortly..:p

rousch
15-05-2016, 09:11 PM
First to wait for your story .

Mr_don_juan
16-05-2016, 12:23 AM
If u r sibei yandao got chance FOC sometimes raw. Good looks make u feel gd abt urself equal extreme confidence.;)

If u need to give away a lot of money like bao is big carrot head not attraction.

Context
16-05-2016, 02:46 AM
Will share my story shortly..:p

Looking forward to it :D

JasmineJ
17-05-2016, 11:28 PM
I bonked a ML.

How easy? Not so, how tough, not so either?

She has a reputation for not offering off menu services. But I got it...and I felt good. I am not good looking, not a smooth talker too.

However, I notice that she looked at me differently from the first time I visit her. She also says she likes my build - I am a fatty sort of guy..LOL..she keeps praising me and I honestly do not know if its real or lip service

She gave me a passioniate BJ...it was so good! Then it was HJ time...

During HJ, I tried something daring, I kissed her ears and neck while she was beside me..and she moaned. I could sense it was a genuine moan, and licked her ears gently. She moaned even louder

And guess what, she stopped her HJ and gave me another BJ. But I saw that her face was flushed, a little red. I asked if I can lick her, and she said yes, and we went into 69 position

I cum shortly afterwards..no bonking..(next post there will be)..

And lying beside me, she says I am her type of guy, give her sense of security.. she praised my size (fatty meaty build) and I praise her too. She is 162cm, body with no fats, long black hair and she could speak simple English..don't ask me who..I won't reveal!

conquer
18-05-2016, 07:48 AM
she praised my size (fatty meaty build) and I praise her too. She is 162cm

Not sure why. I find this line funny... ;)

Giansex
18-05-2016, 08:00 AM
If u r sibei yandao got chance FOC sometimes raw. Good looks make u feel gd abt urself equal extreme confidence.;)

If u need to give away a lot of money like bao is big carrot head not attraction.

No need sibei handsome.i think is the chemistry...

setz00
18-05-2016, 08:21 AM
Hi bro. Share location please
Thanks in advance

JasmineJ
06-06-2016, 02:07 AM
Sorry bros, cannot reveal who la.

It is the chemistry like one brother revealed. And once there is chemistry, and they like your type, anything is possible.

During my second session, massage as per normal.

But I realized it was shorter than usual. Like 10 minutes only and she asked me to flip over. The usual teasing begins, and she gives me a BJ

A very passionate one, and again her face was flushed red. Is that a sign? I thought it was..

And I asked her, if she is willing to be serviced by me.

She nodded and lay down, while I paint her, lick her ears and she moaned softly, followed by kissing her neck. And cat bath her from her neck, to her boobs, to her stomach, and then kissing her inner thighs

As I work my way to her pussy, I give her a good long wet lick, and she was moaning like mad!

I stopped after awhile and proceeded to kiss her ears and neck. This time she moaned even louder. And while doing so, I positioned my dick at her pussy entrance. This was my test for her..

By this time, her eyes was already closed and she was breathing deeply and moaning. I continue to kiss her ears and her neck, while gently thrusting and letting her feel my dick at her pussy entrance..

And guess what..she said..Jing Qu! Or "go in" in chinese..

TBC next...:)

sadfa
06-06-2016, 02:12 AM
Let me guess. Is her name clearly?

mygirly
06-06-2016, 02:30 AM
Let me guess. Is her name clearly?

The answer is "clear"

StarMax
06-06-2016, 02:59 AM
The answer is "clear"

"clear" or "blur", got special can le :)

MuackyMouse
06-06-2016, 05:46 AM
TS please continue... :)

sadfa
06-06-2016, 06:14 AM
TS please continue... :)

Probably wat will happen is he fcuk her, read Xiao pangs thread she gives raw to ppl, TS panic n goes for hiv test, relieved he's given the all clear so he celebrates by visiting another ml, do raw again n cycle continues anew.

JasmineJ
07-06-2016, 01:55 AM
Sorry but it is not Clearly

This is a milf who can speaks english, well maintained and quite pretty.

Not into SYT bros :)

WingChun
07-06-2016, 03:43 AM
Not into SYT bros :)

I also like milfs :D

asspanker
07-06-2016, 03:31 PM
I think it has to be mostly u fit their type sorta criteria....

There was 1 ml I tried 3x and had endings not listed on menu. Lol

sianguy2006
07-06-2016, 07:36 PM
got free hjs and bjs before..but not that pretty.

hiccup
07-06-2016, 08:25 PM
I think it has to be mostly u fit their type sorta criteria....

There was 1 ml I tried 3x and had endings not listed on menu. Lol

Endings not listed on menu ..... LMAO :D