PDA

View Full Version : Secret Spa at Beach Road

USboy
15-05-2016, 11:41 AM
Been out of the massage chionging scene for a while. My usual spots at a certain discreet mall on Jalan Sultan has dropped in standard. Rooms were always damp and just seemed dirty so asked a fellow bro for some advice.

He recommended me a spot along Beach Road. The place is located near a prominent area. Behind a hotel in a discreet mall. Anyway headed to the spa - very nice exterior - looks quite professional. Went in and told the mamasan i was recommended by my bro. She asked what kind of girl I prefer - there is a mix of SYTs and MILFs. She said SYTs still learning massage so might not be that great but MILFs well versed in the art. Ladies from MY, TH, VT and a couple PRC. Chose a SYT from Viet. Massage was $50 for one hour. Think there is a 90 min option.

Girl was about early to mid 20s....not that SYT but sweet face and nice slim body. Outfit was spa uniform - tight polo shirt and yoga pants. She led me to the back to my room. Her name was Coco and her english is ok. Very friendly with nice smile. Seemed like there are about 8 rooms. Every room i'm guessing got same design. They are very nice. All have dark decor - nice rock walls.

Nice simple decor with comfy massage bed. Can adjust music, light and the doors are sliding doors. Every room has a very zen looking toilet connected. Not a small bath attachment but an actual bathroom. Coco left to get me water. I showered quick - water had nice pressure and hot too. I laid down on the bed naked and covered my ass with a towel.

Coco came in with my water and asked if i want a body scrub or right to the oil massage. I passed on the scrub - the room was quite cold so didn't want to have the scrub in the cold. I'm sure some of you bros can ask for it. For newcomers it's complimentary. Coco's massage was good enough. Not the best but i was tired and having her stand and then massage my neck and back was good. She then switched to my arms and legs and finally she whipped off the towel on my butt and proceeded to massage my ass and then inner thighs. My cock and balls were placed downwards so i'm sure she could see them and would brush again them now and then. It felt good. After some mild tickling around my ass and thighs, she asked to turn over.

I was now fully exposed to her and she said "wow, big boy" and giggled. I'm not big...average. Just some sales tactic. Anyway she massaged my chest and arms and then my legs. All the while she would tactically rub against my dick and balls. It was nice. The teasing. Finally she popped the question. Standard rates: FJ $100, BJ $80 or nude HJ for $80 and finally $50 for HJ. I wanted to see her naked but wasn't in the mood for FJ so i went for the body plus massage. As she stripped off i saw her body. It was decent. Not for titty lovers. Very slim body and she was actually shaved completely too. Her body was quite fair and nipples were brown. Not much of an ass but decent enough.

Anyway she started the usual SOP - some nipple sucking and then a nice massage of my groin, thighs and finally HJ. She gave a bit of juagen style massage - playing with my nuts and my erect dick. She put a lot of oil which felt good. I got to play with her nipples and slipped a couple fingers into her pussy too. After about 10 mins, i need to explode and she finally rubbed faster till I splooged all over. She helped me clean up then she showered as i recovered.

She came out and gave me a nice head massage and face massage as I relaxed which was nice. Then i showered, drank my water - paid and left. It was good. The overall takeaway was the nice rooms - big and the attached bathrooms. The girls - Coco was ok but would like to go back to see more chicks. The location is discreet and lots of parking. For public transport - not the most convenient. Must take bus and mrt or walk a bit.

Will definitely return. IMO most of these type of spas need to invest more in the decor and rooms. So this is a good find.

(I'll share the locale on PM only and if you like the story, pls up first. No noobs)

qing
15-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Location pls thank

Newbie11
15-05-2016, 12:23 PM
Mind to share loc? Thanks.

retepoet
15-05-2016, 12:45 PM
care to share bro :D

RaymondNg
15-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Bro.. upz you and send you a PM.

neow
15-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Bro UsBoy ,

Haha ... I was there last week. Tried the Thai. Not bad. Dear bros , the hints are very obvious. Please put in effort to look into the hints

LeeHsienLoong
15-05-2016, 02:34 PM
This place had been shared by another brother before.
I do not understand why need to up TS before receiving the contact. :rolleyes:

fengxian
15-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Pls pm location. Bro

retepoet
15-05-2016, 04:00 PM
yah lo, agreed with u bro :D

GR888
15-05-2016, 04:14 PM

This place has been shared by MANY bros before... in fact, hardly a secret spa. Be it looks or skills, me not impressed by the girls there. Way overrated like so many places being bandied about on this forum.

power69
15-05-2016, 04:46 PM
they provide good massage?
or look for men to fuck?

lovelyboy
15-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Hi Bro TS,

your post seemed so good to be true... I believed this place has been mentioned in some other threads by other bros but of different feedback.

Hope to get your pm though..!!

utd4ever59
15-05-2016, 06:05 PM
I do not understand why need to up TS before receiving the contact. We are here to share and any point given will be by courtesy and not by asking in return for contacts.

reechart
15-05-2016, 07:23 PM
pls share contact, thanks bro.

tabamo
15-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Been out of the massage chionging scene for a while. My usual spots at a certain discreet mall on Jalan Sultan has dropped in standard. Rooms were always damp and just seemed dirty so asked a fellow bro for some advice.

He recommended me a spot along Beach Road. The place is located near a prominent area. Behind a hotel in a discreet mall. Anyway headed to the spa - very nice exterior - looks quite professional. Went in and told the mamasan i was recommended by my bro. She asked what kind of girl I prefer - there is a mix of SYTs and MILFs. She said SYTs still learning massage so might not be that great but MILFs well versed in the art. Ladies from MY, TH, VT and a couple PRC. Chose a SYT from Viet. Massage was $50 for one hour. Think there is a 90 min option.

Girl was about early to mid 20s....not that SYT but sweet face and nice slim body. Outfit was spa uniform - tight polo shirt and yoga pants. She led me to the back to my room. Her name was Coco and her english is ok. Very friendly with nice smile. Seemed like there are about 8 rooms. Every room i'm guessing got same design. They are very nice. All have dark decor - nice rock walls.

Nice simple decor with comfy massage bed. Can adjust music, light and the doors are sliding doors. Every room has a very zen looking toilet connected. Not a small bath attachment but an actual bathroom. Coco left to get me water. I showered quick - water had nice pressure and hot too. I laid down on the bed naked and covered my ass with a towel.

Coco came in with my water and asked if i want a body scrub or right to the oil massage. I passed on the scrub - the room was quite cold so didn't want to have the scrub in the cold. I'm sure some of you bros can ask for it. For newcomers it's complimentary. Coco's massage was good enough. Not the best but i was tired and having her stand and then massage my neck and back was good. She then switched to my arms and legs and finally she whipped off the towel on my butt and proceeded to massage my ass and then inner thighs. My cock and balls were placed downwards so i'm sure she could see them and would brush again them now and then. It felt good. After some mild tickling around my ass and thighs, she asked to turn over.

I was now fully exposed to her and she said "wow, big boy" and giggled. I'm not big...average. Just some sales tactic. Anyway she massaged my chest and arms and then my legs. All the while she would tactically rub against my dick and balls. It was nice. The teasing. Finally she popped the question. Standard rates: FJ $100, BJ $80 or nude HJ for $80 and finally $50 for HJ. I wanted to see her naked but wasn't in the mood for FJ so i went for the body plus massage. As she stripped off i saw her body. It was decent. Not for titty lovers. Very slim body and she was actually shaved completely too. Her body was quite fair and nipples were brown. Not much of an ass but decent enough.

Anyway she started the usual SOP - some nipple sucking and then a nice massage of my groin, thighs and finally HJ. She gave a bit of juagen style massage - playing with my nuts and my erect dick. She put a lot of oil which felt good. I got to play with her nipples and slipped a couple fingers into her pussy too. After about 10 mins, i need to explode and she finally rubbed faster till I splooged all over. She helped me clean up then she showered as i recovered.

She came out and gave me a nice head massage and face massage as I relaxed which was nice. Then i showered, drank my water - paid and left. It was good. The overall takeaway was the nice rooms - big and the attached bathrooms. The girls - Coco was ok but would like to go back to see more chicks. The location is discreet and lots of parking. For public transport - not the most convenient. Must take bus and mrt or walk a bit.

Will definitely return. IMO most of these type of spas need to invest more in the decor and rooms. So this is a good find.

(I'll share the locale on PM only and if you like the story, pls up first. No noobs)

Either concourse or the old furniture mall area
Your hint is like a 100% pin point clue. Love it

Obviously never read, there is already a thread

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=556995

hardrod69
15-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Looks like no longer a secret ...

Ken79
15-05-2016, 11:13 PM

only TS thinks its a secret lol

GR888
15-05-2016, 11:23 PM

LOL! It was never a secret to begin with. People have been talking about this place for the longest time. Just that TS has been living in his own deluded world. After describing the location in excruciating detail, can still brazenly tell people to up him before he reveal the place. That is a personification of unfettered & abject stupidity... ownself pawn ownself! Laugh until peng san man! :D

USboy
15-05-2016, 11:57 PM
LOL! It was never a secret to begin with. People have been talking about this place for the longest time. Just that TS has been living in his own deluded world. After describing the location in excruciating detail, can still brazenly tell people to up him before he reveal the place. That is a personification of unfettered & abject stupidity... ownself pawn ownself! Laugh until peng san man! :D

Great stuff mate! Great stuff. Lol.

Lobang007
20-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Bor can share?

myobiz
20-05-2016, 10:39 PM
I have one spa to share just along the road to jln besar, with one 22yo chinese & the other 24yo masseuses. Up me after u have tried them! Enjoy bros

qing
21-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Bros Location pls thank

LIVERPOOL888
21-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Hi bro can share thanks

BonkingNomad
21-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Bro can share contact pl

USboy
22-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Sorry for the delay. Slowly responding to PMs bros.

fredy69
23-05-2016, 09:45 PM

Hi bro. Can share contact and location? :)

msdt
08-11-2017, 03:49 PM
Bro can share?

Wah you go all the post that was last posted at least a year ago and asked for contact?
Please lah!!!
School holiday started I guess

HonkyTonkyMan
08-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Bro can share?

For goodness sake kid take a look at the last post date before posting anything...

Wah you go all the post that was last posted at least a year ago and asked for contact?
Please lah!!!
School holiday started I guess

looks like it just by looking at his registration date....

RayNix
08-11-2017, 04:45 PM
bro location please

ImNiDiOt
08-11-2017, 09:20 PM
seriously .... location is damn obvious read the above posts .....

roosting
09-11-2017, 12:37 PM

this place second floor can enter from the multi story carpark is it ?

antares79
10-11-2017, 06:40 AM
Wow this place still around huh? Haven't visited for almost a year now, used to hav some bright spots but mostly new ml now...
Had an milf once, average look but pretty good massage, while she did the butt n thigh area she kept saying stuff to tease u, like "some guys cannot last when I'm doing this" or "u should b very hard by now" n some other wild stuff hahahaha....
Anyway went there a few times, then my regular MLs gone so haven't been back since.

lp670
10-11-2017, 08:27 AM
Can share location
Thks sos much

JeremyL91882788
11-11-2017, 12:43 AM
Bro pls share thanks :D

MrCayden
11-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Massage there is good. But guys please keep these places secret. Shops closing one after another.

JeremyL91882788
11-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Bro pls share :D

tcmtime
12-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Hi, can share contact? thanks

Big AL
15-11-2017, 04:16 AM
Hahaa.. TS has been owned and trolled man.. asking for pts before sharing location? I mean, seriously? That’s not what I’d call sharing.. that’s simply extortion! Next pls..