PDA

View Full Version : Sita - Short time malay ger

laodi123456789
17-10-2006, 03:14 PM
A 21 year plus Malay ger wants customers for 2 sessions.
She will charge $120 for 1 shot for 1 hour session. Room and CD is your expense

I have seen her about a year ago
Face 6/10
Body 8/10

I am meeting her tonight to see how she is now

She has slots available
Tomorrow(Wednesday) late afternoon
Friday late afternoon.

If you want to meet her you must PM me your "name", number and preferred time slot. I will pass these details to the malay lady and she will contact you to arrange an appointment.

This lobang is this week only. She is not expected to continue after Friday.

Her name shall be... Sita

dirtymonk82
17-10-2006, 03:41 PM
will be awaiting for ur favourable fr

laodi123456789
17-10-2006, 04:21 PM
I am waiting quite eagerly for my own favourable experience too.

beauthaiful
17-10-2006, 04:33 PM
bro, u change flavour? :D

laodi123456789
17-10-2006, 05:01 PM
bro, u change flavour? :D

No bro - doing someone a favour. will get onto your girls soon.

laodi123456789
18-10-2006, 09:06 AM
I am in a hurry so short FR

Met Sita last night and she scolded me for using the Sita name. It should be Siti.

Looks 6/10

Body 6/10 - I like her body and I would rate her 8/10 but she got a bit of a tummy and a bit of a butt, so better to make it 6/10 for all you brudders

Boobies - D cup. Full, natural, big nipples.

GFE 8/10 - lots of frenching and hugging at the beginning

FJ - 8/10 - did a few positions and she had good surround sound

didn't have BBBJ so its up to the next brudder to try that out

I lasted about 40 minutes overall before I shot.

asknot3
18-10-2006, 12:42 PM
Met Sita last night and she scolded me for using the Sita name. It should be Siti.Of course scold you la..with one alphabet you change her race ma.:D :p

PacWizard
18-10-2006, 01:08 PM
I am in a hurry so short FR

Met Sita last night and she scolded me for using the Sita name. It should be Siti.

Hahahaa ... what a turnaround. If really Sita, it is a pest control company :D

Cheers ~

PacWizard

Frankiestine
18-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Oooh...looks like she is monitoring this thread if not how would she know about the mis-spelling of her name...

laodi123456789
18-10-2006, 03:03 PM
Well she is defintely not monitoring the thread or else I wouldn't be here.

When I met her last night I proudly told her "You name is Sita" then she screwed me left and right and complained that it sounded like an Indian name. She is correct as Bro Asknot has confirmed. Then after that I screwed her :)

FYI there is no AJ. Sorry monster

Frankiestine
18-10-2006, 05:20 PM
FYI there is no AJ. Sorry monster
Alamak dun lidat that leh, not every thread I go in becos of AJ leh some times look see look see abit mah...

laodi123456789
19-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Update

She'll do it for $100. Has slots available tonight

Red_Dusty
23-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Met her last Thurs. Although she was a half hour late, she was not in a hurry to go anyway so we spent more than a couple of hours in the room.

She's an attractive girl, bright eyes, nice boobs, big nips, just the way I like them. Had her in a few positions and found the session more than satisfactory.
Paid her the full $130 as she was obliging and friendly and besides, the session went into overtime and Hari Raya is just around the corner.

My thanks to Bro Laodi for the intro. Owe you a couple of beers if ever you want to cash in your favour.

Meanwhile, here's almerick for all

Oh, Siti/Sita
How she played my gui-tar
Plucked my strings and made me sing
"Life doesn't get much swee-tar"

laodi123456789
23-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Brudders

Siti has stopped working. This thread is closed until she returns to action - if she does at all.

m0n3ym1nd$$$
23-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Brudders

Siti has stopped working. This thread is closed until she returns to action - if she does at all.

so fast, bro? is she alright?

SexFreak
23-10-2006, 06:36 PM

:cool: Bro, got this lobang also never PM me!!!!! If she returns to action, must keep me posted hor ......... bwahahahaha :D

Cheers !!!

l_stts
23-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Thanks to Bro Laodi!
Met Siti today and had a great session. The 30mins wait for her arrival seem to be a standard item, I waited that long too.
Overall, she is very accomodating, taking it slow and easy, making love like lovers do. Lots of BBBJ, licking, wet kissing, tongue works, caressing, then BBBJ again, licking, kisses again... wow lioa.. really like lovers manz!

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10 -
Boobies - 9/10 D cup. Full, natural, nice nipples.
GFE - 10/10
FJ - 9/10 very natural moaning
BBBJ - not enough suction but good try.. never complain even though i keep pushing it to her LOLX
Damage: 100/shot, tips 50 for the festive season + rm + cd
Will return for her service.

I recommend her to all bros here.

bookdude05
23-10-2006, 08:02 PM
whoa so fast close shop huh?? d*mn... i guess dis type of limited edition sure shiok to try... :D

laodi123456789
03-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Brudders

The shop has opened again.
----------------------------------------------------------
Sita/Siti is now "Mel" because she hats the name Siti. Please call her Mel for god's sake otherwise she'll cut my balls off - and yours too. She wants to have appts next week. $100/1 shot/ 1 hour and room and CD is your expense

-If you already have Mel's number you can sms her to arrange your appointment,

-If not PM me with your name and number. u can also include your preferred day and time which I will pass to her. I deleted all my old PM's so if you PM before for an appointment and I said she had retired, please PM me again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Mel has a Malay friend Alya who wants to make some money

this is her first time in FL. Before she was KTV hostess.
21 years old, height 1.59m weight 45kg, chest 34b. She says she's about the same level of looks as Mel

- Alya's Rates $150/ 1 hour / 1 shot - room and CD is your expense
- PM me with your name and number, and if u want preferred time which I pass to Alya.
---------------------------------------------------------------

!!!Remember to say Mel or Alya when you PM me your details. !!!

Sadly there is no Tarma option since Alya is new, but this may change when she become more comfortable. I don't know how long they plan to do FL for so best to be early.

desk1
03-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Hi Bro,

Hope to receive your PM soon ...

Cheers

laodi123456789
03-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Brudders

Update already. Tarma can. u negotiate wif them for any discount on tarma - if there is any.

I think Alya is only doing FL during the day - so tarmas will happen only at daytime.

laodi123456789
05-11-2006, 08:44 PM
I will be upping the first brudder to post a real FR on Alysa. We need more good information on her.

laodi123456789
06-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Just a gentle reminder. Apologies to Malay and Indian brothers, they will not see Malays and Indians.

laodi123456789
09-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Alya has told me she met a couple of brudders on Monday. Has anyone got any report to share wif us?

swayed
09-11-2006, 02:27 PM
bro pls arrange for me on sat. name Dean contact 97379469:D

laodi123456789
09-11-2006, 03:49 PM
bro pls arrange for me on sat. name Dean contact :D

Bro please send me a PM and delete the number from this thread

beauthaiful
09-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Bro please send me a PM and delete the number from this thread

bro, u so busy at work yet u helping the gals to arrange... an effort worth applauding! :)

swayed
09-11-2006, 04:16 PM
bro how to private message. can u arrange for me for this malay girl:D

Frankiestine
10-11-2006, 12:22 PM
wah piang eh no read the newbies stickie?? Click on the nick of the person and you will see a box appear, look for Send private message and click on it...errrr...:mad:

curiosityz
10-11-2006, 12:59 PM

go to his nick and click on send private msg.

laodi123456789
10-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Brudders

He has learnt how to PM me oledi. Eventually everyone gets it.

Bro Beauthaiful, not so much time. Just forward any PM I get to the gers. no need for me to arrange.

desk1
14-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi Bro,

Thanks you for the contact, Mel is a nice SYT minah, treat her with care n love n U will be treated well in return. Stats as per wat bro had describe (she has nice boobs n natural wetness. :) ) As for FR will not go into details, she's a gem worth trying.

Do pm me if got any gd lobangs.

Cheers

laodi123456789
14-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Bro thanks for ur FR. Appreciate your effort to report in so that all brudders can see the pattern and be more informed.

desk1
14-11-2006, 05:32 PM
Hi to All bros,

Kindly do not PM me for contact, PM the thread starter, if he give the green light to pass the number then I will give. Sorry N Thanks

Cheers

laodi123456789
15-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Bros

Some of you have PM for a second time asking me to send the contacts forward. I have already sent the contacts, but Mel has not contacted you yet. I am waiting for her to SMS me so I can find out if she is stopping or if she is busy meeting her appts this week so no more slots. Please be patient. Mel can be slow in communications, thats part of her wonderful d-cup boobies package.

Thanks to bro desk1 for following SBF guidelines with respect to sharing (the guy who shares the lobang with SBF handles all the sharing). I am more flexible and will allow other brudders to assist in sharing contacts BUT u MUST get permission from Mel 1st b4 u can share and I would appreciate that u send me a PM if you get her agreement.

I will ask Mel if she wan to allow more bros like bro desk1 to assist in sharing duties.

Alya told me she met another bro yesterday. It's driving me crazy! Isn't anyone going to share their Alya experience wif us?

Red_Dusty
16-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Bro Laodi, pse don't go crazy. Met Alya on Wed afternoon and here is my report. Pse excuse the absence of ratings; BBBJ 7, Fj 8, etc,etc, etc. That's not my style.

Wanted a 3some with Mel and Alya but as the price was too ex and didn't know of Alya's quality, decided to test drive Alya first. Mel told me that Alya is the prettier of the 2 and this I can confirm. She has a face which can launch a thousand spits.

Her boobs are on the small size and her nipples must be the smallest I've even felt or sucked. However, her pussy is the best looking one I've ever seen or painted and she is TIGHT. Overall a most enjoyable afternoon.

Here's my limerick for her.

There once was a girl by the name of Alya,
Who tasted sweeter than teh-alia,
Her sunny disposition,
Shone thru in every position,
Till I came with an almighty, "HELL, YA"!!!!

PS - If you confirm your meeting with her at say 3pm, sms her a half hour before and ask if she is one the way. I was supposed to meet her last Sat at 3, then 4, then 5.30, then 7 and finally kena aeroplane. Luckily for me there was the F1 Roundup on TV to keep me entertained.
Then after confirming yesterday's meeting time of 3pm, received a last minute sms from her to postpone to 4pm.

PPS - Info - Met her at Kovan81, my first (and second) times there. Some, but not all, of the rooms have full length mirrors on the wall. Unfortunately, when she didn't show, I had the room with the mirror, when we met, the mirror rooms were all taken. And the hotel has a non-smoking rule and best of all, there's free parking in the basement.

PPS - Pse dun ask me for her number, or Mel's. Contact the threadstarter.

laodi123456789
16-11-2006, 09:06 AM
After reading that report I think she must be a die die muz try.. A face that can launch a thousand spits.. Sounds pretty good! I will try and see her soon!

spango_05
16-11-2006, 09:06 AM
tks b ro laodi 4 intro alya. she sms me n we fixed apt at kovan 81. opened door to find a pleasant gal who returned my smile. she's one of the better looking minahs i;ve come across, wasted no time to take bath as she said she already took hers. came out and saw she was already betwn the covers with bra and panties only. she already dimmed lights in room so I got nect to her and stripped her of her bare essentials! and found her tits nice and soft, pussy shaved - jsut what the doctor ordered! response was good - all natural. took her in 3 positions - horseback, missionary and ended with doggy which is the best for her. mirror in room enhanced session greatly! greatly recommend to mihah fans!~ btw kovan81 is a nice hotel for this kind of action. away from prying eyes and privagte feeling. rooms also nice - worth the $$.

laodi123456789
16-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Brudders

I communicated with Mel today. she tells me the following

1 - Mel "the body" has been busy this week, so those brudders who have sent me their numbers, please wait. she will follow up with you guys in the next week or two.

2 - Due to Mel's slow schedule, I will not be taking anymore numbers for Mel until she has cleared the current Q. Estimated time is early December

3 - If you have already met Mel u should have her number. If u want to see her just sms her and see if you get lucky. Repeat customers will probably get preference. The benefits of getting in early

4 - I am still taking numbers for Alya "the beautiful" so please PM me with Alya in your title if you want to meet her.

5 - I asked them about having more bros to help with the sharing of numbers. The answer is no, only I can share. So please do not share their numbers. Their number is only for you and onli u when u get it. If you have a good fren/brudder that you have met b4 that you want to intro with them, please arrange wif the ger first before passing the number.

BTW - Can anyone advise transit rates for Kovan 81 - Cannot see it on the hotel 81 website.

pgbloke
16-11-2006, 02:15 PM
It's $20.00 for 2 hrs usage (transit)

laodi123456789
16-11-2006, 02:20 PM
It's $20.00 for 2 hrs usage (transit)

Thanks for d info. I thought it would have been more expensive - like $30 at Bencoolen or Chinatown. Actually its exactly the same as the other ones. Brudder I take it you go there sometimes.

pgbloke
16-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Sometimes. I applied for my H81 membership at the hotel.....;)

laodi123456789
16-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Sometimes. I applied for my H81 membership at the hotel.....;)

mmm I would have nowhere to hide my H81 card so cannot be a member. Too bad.

Frankiestine
16-11-2006, 05:16 PM
mmm I would have nowhere to hide my H81 card so cannot be a member. Too bad.
laodi 81 membership no give card, they just take IC and scan..only benefits is no need pay deposit for short term upon check in...so time spend at reception standing around is cut short more time for action..:D

Optimus_Prime
16-11-2006, 05:35 PM
How could I have TOTALLY MISSED this thread till now !?!!? :eek:

Looks like Ayla is the one to try..... :rolleyes:

this would be my first MINAH if I do try...

Optimus_Prime
16-11-2006, 05:37 PM
laodi 81 membership no give card, they just take IC and scan..only benefits is no need pay deposit for short term upon check in...so time spend at reception standing around is cut short more time for action..:D
U also get 1st priority in certain Members-only rooms...

happened once in FUJI. Me & another bro went up fast while me other bro (non-member) had to wait 10-15 mins for another room.

laodi123456789
16-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Bro OP

I think you are too busy waging a war of words in your HQ over fruits and cheonging khakis. I haven't seen Alya so no idea if she really is up to the Transformation standard.

The membership sounds like a good idea after all. Two possible problems
1 - Do you get advertising brochures from Hotel 81 in your home

2 - if u get membership wif Hotel 81.
One day you and your wife actually go to hotel 81 for some reason or other, lets pletend the HDB burn down. She asks you to check in while she watches. Reception asked you -
"Are you a member?"
"No I am not"
"Ok can we please have your IC"
So the wife is watching, they take ur IC, record the details, check the computer then turn to you and say
"Sir no need to pay the deposit since you are our best customer for 2006?"

Can or not?

Lamborg
16-11-2006, 06:00 PM
whahahaha... bro laodi u very creative ah.. best customer :D

simple..make excuses and go other hotels.

coolmanks
16-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Obviously, you should have pretend busy like calling your parent etc telling them HDB burn down, and ask your wife (or used your wife IC) to check in instead.

Now, that when it could get really interesting, when counter staff only collect $20 and waive the deposit.

LOL...

BTW thanks you very much for pass my number to Mel or Siti

Bro OP

One day you and your wife actually go to hotel 81 for some reason or other, lets pletend the HDB burn down. She asks you to check in while she watches. Reception asked you -
"Are you a member?"
"No I am not"
So the wife is watching, they take ur IC, record the details, check the computer then turn to you and say

Can or not?

Optimus_Prime
16-11-2006, 06:09 PM
1 - Do you get advertising brochures from Hotel 81 in your home
Nope... nothing.

2 - if u get membership wif Hotel 81.
"Are you a member?"
"No I am not"
The deposit is waived if u use H81. so u better use some excuse (ask OC to buy drinks/snacks) while u check in.

Usually it's they scan ur IC and u pay $20 and thats it. They dun say or greet u as a member or anything.

laodi123456789
17-11-2006, 09:15 AM
Sounds like I should be a member. I will do that next time I visit H81. Thanks for all the feedback.

coolmanks
17-11-2006, 10:38 AM
If you are a regular it maybe worth paying the 20$ which is a not refundable deposit.

But I do not think in term of waiting for transit room, member get any priority at all.

And your name will be in a list that is avialable to the management of 81. If you are married better make sure your wife friend or your inlaw does not work there.

Sounds like I should be a member. I will do that next time I visit H81. Thanks for all the feedback.

guymafia
17-11-2006, 10:46 AM
wahh me wan to bonk her and also apply for H81 member..juz go and apply at recep?

laodi123456789
17-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Bro coolmanks, isn't it on a list when u visit H81 anyway?

Shiokday
17-11-2006, 01:03 PM
if already a member fo 81 den would have to stay in other hotel chain if we are going with family members...best to avoid any probs...

talking about $20 waiver...sometime back i meet this local gal at a disco...we had fun and proceed to 81 in the early morning...she told me that this was the 1st time she is going to a 81 hotel..as we walk in i told her i left my IC with my car agent and asked her to check her....

guees wat...counter did not ask her for a deposit...hahaha...;)

bro laodi...paiseh to tcss in ur thread...

Frankiestine
17-11-2006, 02:18 PM
U also get 1st priority in certain Members-only rooms...

happened once in FUJI. Me & another bro went up fast while me other bro (non-member) had to wait 10-15 mins for another room.

members room...anything different from normal rooms ie mirror wall etc?

Frankiestine
17-11-2006, 02:21 PM
talking about $20 waiver...sometime back i meet this local gal at a disco...we had fun and proceed to 81 in the early morning...

Wah got this type of lobang just keep quiet nvr share share...:mad:
so was it a ONS?

Shiokday
17-11-2006, 02:26 PM
keep quiet nvr share share...:mad:
so was it a ONS?
mai angri la shifu...tis one is a ONS...dun have RFT...nvr even ask for hp to keep in contact...:D

laodi123456789
17-11-2006, 02:59 PM
talking about $20 waiver...sometime back i meet this local gal at a disco...we had fun and proceed to 81 in the early morning...she told me that this was the 1st time she is going to a 81 hotel..as we walk in i told her i left my IC with my car agent and asked her to check her....

guees wat...counter did not ask her for a deposit...hahaha...;)

bro laodi...paiseh to tcss in ur thread...

Mahahhaha

Maybe they waive deposit for gers in the transit rooms?

Shiokday Y you paiseh to talk in my thread.. afraid to get banned like alban/niu../mammon?

Good to hear abt ur experience btw.. I get 1 ons every year, so always good to hear about them.

coolmanks
17-11-2006, 08:51 PM
It is truth if you check-in they will have your records.

But that a much longer list.

A long time ago, I visited one of the director at his office, so i joking told him "I member."

He went to the computer key in my name, all the details pop up, when and where i visited etc......

coolmanks
17-11-2006, 08:54 PM
It is truth if you check-in they will have your records.

But that a much longer list.

A long time ago, I visited one of the director at his office, so i joking told him "I member."

He went to the computer key in my name, all the details pop up, when and where i visited etc......

laodi123456789
17-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Bro Coolmanks - I hope that director is not your in law! :D

coolmanks
17-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Ay that time I was young and single

laodi123456789
22-11-2006, 10:20 AM
If you want to meet Mel or Alya kindly PM me your contact details and the ger u wan to see, ASAP. I will not be on SBF next week.

Lamborg
22-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Met up with Alya on monday night. Her looks were way way better den i expected. Really a very pretty minah. Truly enjoyed myself as we clicked really well. haha... mayb due to bcos of our super small age gap n i do understand basic malay. pretty shy at 1st but later.... woah.. kept giving tempting CFM face and teasing me during bbbj. Nice cute butt for u to enjoy during doggie. ;) Aww..gave me a nice bath after that too.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10 (still good considered that she gave birth 2 yrs ago, slight flabs)
bbbj: 9/10 Tongue stud babeh!
GFE: 10 (clicked for me)

Wanna try, msg bro laodi...and pls treat her good. :D

laodi123456789
23-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Bro Lamborg

Thank you kindly for your FR on Alya. It seems like "Mel the Body" and "Alya the beauty" are providing good service overall.

Thanks to all those Bros who contributed FR's. FR's make SBF go around.

A reminder to those brudders keen to try them, you must give me your contact number and they will sms you. There is no point in asking me for their contact as I will not give it to you.

desk1
23-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share Alya's contact?

Cheers

Lamborg
23-11-2006, 05:32 PM
Nope... nothing.

Usually it's they scan ur IC and u pay $20 and thats it. They dun say or greet u as a member or anything.

hahah...different case 4 me. Bloody hell after scanning my ic the guy ask me - wow u from so far come until here? :p I just replied YA.

laodi123456789
23-11-2006, 06:36 PM
hahah...different case 4 me. Bloody hell after scanning my ic the guy ask me - wow u from so far come until here? :p I just replied YA.

They din say "Is THAT your wife?!?!?, heh heh must be some chick you picked up ha! Got any lobang for me. how much she charge? Let me know of you can pass me her number. Where did you get her from?"

Then when you finish and come down

"How was your session BIG BOY? The guy next door was complaining about all the noise. You're pretty hot shot buddy. Got the gals hp number for me? BTW any unused condoms left in the room, I'll just pick it up thanks. Oh and I won't write a note of thanks for your super regular patronage at hotel 81. I'm just a nice guy, I take all the complaints from the maid when they have to clean up after SEX GODS Like U. Bring your next ger here next time hor... its so far away from your home but I discount GST for you next time.. only 5% now I know.. but next year 7% off! just gotta take a few photos of "The Action" for me but whats a couple of dollars between good buddies. What no cmera, nevermind I just accompany you with my sony videocamera. Great to see ya.. looking forward the next session."

He starts buffing his penis and studying the membership listing on the computer when you leave

laodi123456789
06-12-2006, 09:05 AM
I tried to arrange a session with Alya last night but she was busy. But I did manage to meet her for a few minutes to say hi.

She is very chio. One of the best looking FLs I have seen. And she looks like a schoolgirl too. She is quite busy these days so her FL schedule will be irregular. Please PM me with your number if you want to go join her queue and she will contact you when she is ready.

You can also PM me with your number if you want to meet Mel.
Alya $150 /60 minutes / 1 shot
Mel $100 /60 minutes / 1 shot

If you want to make a different arrangement wif them u must negotiate wif them when they contact you.

laodi123456789
19-01-2007, 06:04 PM
I think Alya is NOT working now. Mel still is.

In fact Mel would like to meet any bros who is free tomorrow / Saturday. Send me a PM with your hp number if you want to meet Mel.

beauthaiful
19-01-2007, 06:15 PM
I tried to arrange a session with Alya last night but she was busy. But I did manage to meet her for a few minutes to say hi.

She is very chio. One of the best looking FLs I have seen. And she looks like a schoolgirl too.

wah bro!good lobang huh?;)

laodi123456789
19-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Bro

Alya not working now. Only Mel.

brown minah
20-01-2007, 07:55 PM
hi every body!!im mel..Hahaha.i juz suka2 join dis forum juz tanx u guys 4 mitin me up.i will b very seldom log in cuz i haf my own stuff 2 do.so anytin juz ask my cnts frm laodi.tanx..:)

chrism
22-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Mel deserves her own thread. She is very sevice oriented and great body. Multiple possitions and CIM even. A great time

laodi123456789
22-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Sis Brown Minah is in fact Mel.

kackko
22-01-2007, 03:47 PM
yes i am interested kindly arrange with me email: [email protected]

laodi123456789
05-03-2007, 04:02 PM
Mel is available for appts this week. $100/60 min/1 shot. Hotel and CD ur own. Please PM me with your contact # if you want to meet her. If you already haver her number u can sms her direct. She will not meet Malay or Indian. Sorry to those bros.

Alya is no longer working. Sorry.

Lamborg
07-03-2007, 02:24 AM
Met up wif Mel yesterday, she was abt 30 mins late but was really apolegetic abt it. We chatted for quite abit b4 action. We even talked about laodi and she was heaping praises on him.. Seems like laodi is indeed a very nice person ;) It was funny about the famous actress 'Sita' part... haha shall skip that. :D

Well i would say she is one of the better looking minahs around. Very chatty and friendly with a slim body, perky ass and FANTASTIC full C all natural breasts with big errected nipples. Had some tattoos but so wad? It was a turn on for me. Very hard working when riding on top. Great frenching, natural moans. Session even ended wif a cim so wad can i say?

Looks: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 10/10

Definitely a gem worth trying. Interested pls pm bro laodi.

Cheers

laodi123456789
07-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Bro

Thanks for e compliment and the FR. Anyone can be a nice guy if they treat everyone fair and nice.

eeemen
07-03-2007, 11:03 AM
.......... Anyone can be a nice guy if they treat everyone fair and nice.

Fair statement bro. How have u been?? long time no see u liao. "Chatted" wif her y'day. She say u always busy!!:D

Lamborg
07-03-2007, 02:56 PM
To all bros that pm me for contacts, it's no use as im not authorized to share. Please contact threadstarter ;)

Happy bonking.

laodi123456789
15-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Mel has slots available tomorrow (Friday).
a) Kindly sms her if you have her number
OR
b)PM me with your number if you dun have her number.

Bros who PM me with their number will get an sms from her tomorrow morning when i pass it on. Bros in category a) should get a reply from her immediately.

Thanks Bro eeman.. yah been busy. Also no money to cheong!

laodi123456789
26-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Some very good news. Beautiful Alya is back!

$150/1/1 Alya
$100/1/1 Mel

Both gers have slots tomorrow. Kindly PM me wif ur name and number if you wish to meet them and I will ask them to contact you. Mel has the same number. Alya may have a new number, so best to PM me even if you have Alya number

laodi123456789
27-04-2007, 05:09 PM
I had a session with Alya today. She is very good looking and knows how to make you feel shy when she looks at you. I think I must be a bit of an old uncle since our chemistry was not so great.

Looks 8/10
Body 6/10
Service 6/10

PM me with your number if you want to have a sessions with her, or Mel

laodi123456789
02-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Alya has some slots for tomorrow (Thursday). PM me wif ur number if you want to try this beauty

hunk4hire
05-05-2007, 04:22 PM
is mel or alya still available?

laodi123456789
24-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Alya the beauty would like me to post a reminder to you all. She will NOT do Anal or Cum on Face / Cum in Mouth. Thank you all for your understanding.

miloluv
11-06-2007, 12:54 PM
Thank you very much Bro Laodi

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 8/10

sqmy
22-06-2007, 03:42 AM
first & foremost, many thanks to Bro Laodi, he went out of his way to set me up with Mel ... though Alya was my first choice, but she is just unavailable :(

nevertheless, i had a most sextisfying session with Mel, though it did not start off as planned.

the initial appointment was set for 4pm, but based on what has been shared here, i timed myself to arrive at 4.30pm @ Balestier 81 & text the room number to her. she replied "on the way" & only at about 5pm did she arrive after some confusion on the hotel.

all this was forgotten with the warm welcome i got from her. from then on, she was such a sweet sex kitten ... she showered me real nice but she loves hot water & is surprisingly very chatty.

following that, it was tender foreplay, she spent a long time blowing me and there was a lot of humping, she accomodated in all positions but her favourite is the doggie, took me some time before i managed to unload. her moans could have gotten away as genuine but it was just way too good to be true. only peeve during the session, was she was really dry & when i asked her abt it, she just shrugged it off ... hmmm...:confused:

to sum it up, she is an amazing girl willing to do anything to please and was more than happy to snuggle and chat. apparently, both mel & alya are taking up some courses which explains why they are hard to get hold, and are only working on some days of the week.

everything was truly an enjoyable sexercise, till it was time to pay my dues. initially i thought it was $100/1/1 for Mel, based on the earlier post, but was slightly taken aback when she said its $150. just shrugged it & gave her another $50, coz she really worked hard for it. Just for clarification, is she a $100 or $150 gal?

Looks: 6/10 (not a looker, but passable)
Body: 7.5 (her tits were deliciously supple)
Attitude: 10/10 (brilliant!!!)
Service: 9/10 (ever willing to please, follows orders very well!)
GFE: 9/10 (so very "manja" as what she claims to be)

Ok bros, thats a wrap & once again, kudos to Bro Laodi!

laodi123456789
30-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Latest updates

Alya seems to have vanished again. Do not PM me to make arrangements until I have more news from her

Mel has upped her price
$150/1 hour/1 shot. Still the same mindblowing body and sex

Apollo
30-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Wa, the short time FL lasts for so long :cool: :D

RoadRomeo24
14-01-2011, 12:15 AM
care to share contacts?

Thanks