PDA

View Full Version : Watching

bigliver66
12-05-2016, 11:38 PM
Hi
Im male and into watching young couple having sex? Anyone willing? Or are there any young dudes keen for a sponsored trip to Pertain? I will pay and just watch only, wont join in.

augeen15
15-05-2016, 12:38 PM
Hi
Im male and into watching young couple having sex? Anyone willing? Or are there any young dudes keen for a sponsored trip to Pertain? I will pay and just watch only, wont join in.

Do you mean Petain? Are you sure Petain ladies allow you to be inside watching the young dude serviced by her? I doubt Petain ladies allow watching.

But if you pay the price for two shots and tell her 2M1F threesome, maybe she will oblige for the sake of earning two shots. Then when inside, it is up to you to just watch or join in the action.

fitman72
15-05-2016, 12:49 PM
I pay watching u fuck your gal.when?

bigboytoy
16-05-2016, 11:21 PM
I want to join.. I watch only no more no less.. charge me fine if I touch your gal. lol.

georgemagnum
17-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Seriously, the guy making out to the girl should scream at TS, "kua smlj!?!" :D:D

clinton
17-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Do you mean Petain? Are you sure Petain ladies allow you to be inside watching the young dude serviced by her? I doubt Petain ladies allow watching.

But if you pay the price for two shots and tell her 2M1F threesome, maybe she will oblige for the sake of earning two shots. Then when inside, it is up to you to just watch or join in the action.

dont PT lady allow 2m1f or 1m2f, if allow please kindly let me know :D

MaleHost
17-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Seriously, the guy making out to the girl should scream at TS, "kua smlj!?!" :D:D

some people get excited knowing they are being watched.