View Full Version : VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Grounded Eagle
01-08-2018, 12:30 PM
Location is at 6a Jln Sutera 3 Tmn Sentosa.

This was the previous location of Mavita spa. Have they taken over the premises?

Beretta
01-08-2018, 03:52 PM
260 is from Hanoi. She say her name is Kimchi.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2uYue.jpg

So she is finally back. She was one of my regular AJ girls in VIP spa. A really horny girl who enjoys sex. After she went back the captains there told me she gotten married in Vietnam and not coming back. KNN they sure know how to bullshit.

I was pleasantly surprised to read your FR that she is back.
I think I will go to catch up with her again this weekend.
What is the name of the hotel? Do you have her contact or new wechat as her previous wechat not been updated since May.

mall80
01-08-2018, 04:32 PM
last night almost kanna raid again, everyone not allow to leave until 10pm plus when wind not so strong.

ahemmaster
01-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Is it true some girls still in lock up from VIP raid? I tried contacting one of them via Wechat but no response. Did not see her updates as well since 18th July which is also coincide with the raids. 599.
saw 599 in working list today. excited so many girls back.

ahemmaster
01-08-2018, 06:26 PM
their working girl list :

A7
A6
A2

HueThuy
01-08-2018, 11:50 PM
last night almost kanna raid again, everyone not allow to leave until 10pm plus when wind not so strong.

Are you sure they can prevent customer from leaving ? Or you meant enter ?

WaterSnake
02-08-2018, 02:40 AM

We were there. Kanina the captains really fuckup got raid or not also dunno but confined everybody in the "secret passageway". :mad:

We went to Saigon1 initially but change location to this VIP spa as our driver spotted unmarked police cars near Saigon1. We thought here should be safe since the cops are raiding Saigon. My friend chose redcard girl and had to wait so I went down to the room first as I took from mirror parade.
Everything was normal and already finish session and was washing up when suddenly no hot water. Then the lights start flickering and the girl rush to wear her clothes despite still wet. She told me to wear my shorts and then the lights all went out. Used the light from my phone to wear the shorts and went outside the room to follow the crowd. Instead of going up to the viewing area.... we were led to the back area of the room corridor where the "wall" opened up to a passageway. Many girls were already inside the passageway and also a few customers like myself wearing only the spa shorts. I thought the passageway will lead to outside but I was wrong. Everybody remained inside the pasageway as the other end was sealed and cannot open so we are actually trapped if the cops find and enter the passageway. It was totally dark and only lit by our phones. We were told to keep quiet. The captain/agent inside with us was not sure what was happening so we squat or sat down. It was stuffy and hot as I think the aircon stop working with the power shutdown. Me and some of the customers wanted to go up but the captain refuse to open the door and let us leave the passageway. We were hiding inside there for like 2 hrs before allow us to leave the passageway. We went upstairs and discover not a real raid. The staff had seen on the cctv plainclothes cops at the lift lobby and when these guys entered the lift.... they raise the alarm to alert inside and shut down the place leaving it in darkness to give the impression it was closed. But KNN these cops NEVER come to VIP at all. :mad:

eddy72
02-08-2018, 04:13 AM
better than me.. i arrive tuesday at 3 30.. mirror two times n they

say they r closing.. ll pay 68..

devion
02-08-2018, 06:01 AM
With all these raids here & there, fxxk also stress up. Raids usually in day or night? Hope these big winds can die down quickly.
Think safest now is book one night in own hotel room, but then it is not short time, pay more but mind at ease.

ahemmaster
02-08-2018, 08:23 AM
think big wind normally this period every year. we need chiong with known risks that any spa can get raid.

Brother3
02-08-2018, 10:01 AM
We were there. Kanina the captains really fuckup got raid or not also dunno but confined everybody in the "secret passageway". :mad:

We went to Saigon1 initially but change location to this VIP spa as our driver spotted unmarked police cars near Saigon1. We thought here should be safe since the cops are raiding Saigon. My friend chose redcard girl and had to wait so I went down to the room first as I took from mirror parade.
Everything was normal and already finish session and was washing up when suddenly no hot water. Then the lights start flickering and the girl rush to wear her clothes despite still wet. She told me to wear my shorts and then the lights all went out. Used the light from my phone to wear the shorts and went outside the room to follow the crowd. Instead of going up to the viewing area.... we were led to the back area of the room corridor where the "wall" opened up to a passageway. Many girls were already inside the passageway and also a few customers like myself wearing only the spa shorts. I thought the passageway will lead to outside but I was wrong. Everybody remained inside the pasageway as the other end was sealed and cannot open so we are actually trapped if the cops find and enter the passageway. It was totally dark and only lit by our phones. We were told to keep quiet. The captain/agent inside with us was not sure what was happening so we squat or sat down. It was stuffy and hot as I think the aircon stop working with the power shutdown. Me and some of the customers wanted to go up but the captain refuse to open the door and let us leave the passageway. We were hiding inside there for like 2 hrs before allow us to leave the passageway. We went upstairs and discover not a real raid. The staff had seen on the cctv plainclothes cops at the lift lobby and when these guys entered the lift.... they raise the alarm to alert inside and shut down the place leaving it in darkness to give the impression it was closed. But KNN these cops NEVER come to VIP at all. :mad:

So u mean u will be happier if the cops do really come up?

PowerBenz
02-08-2018, 10:23 AM
I was given direction to the Pelangi shop by VIP counter guy. He told me nearby to Pelangi Plaza so I drop off at the mall. Actual location was 2 streets away on Jln Abiad corner of Jln Tekun. Finally located the place after 30 mins of walking here n there. That counter guy could have made it easier by telling me the hotel name. Yes.... the location is a budget hotel along Jln Abiad. I was told to wait outside the hotel. There was a wooden bench next to the entrance. While sitting on the bench..... a young man came out from the hotel to join me. Face look familiar and he confirm he is another VIP captain. Anyway he explain the system here and different prices. Vietnam - rm188 , PRC - rm260, Local CKT - rm368. He show the girls available today on his mobile and I choose 260 a vietnam girl. He ask for payment upfront and only tell me the room number after collecting the cash.

Walk up to her room as no lift in this hotel. Luckily her room only on 2nd storey. 260 is from Hanoi. She say her name is Kimchi.

She is slim and slender, petite body frame and super light weight that you can carry and bonk. She have light stretch mark but no visible scar on her body. She smell very nice with have a very fair skin tone. Her neh neh was quite big to me and a bit saggy but her nipple was sensitive to touch, a little bit get erected already. She does not have any tattoos on her body and her pussy was hairy. It was also tight and easily wet. Lastly, she has a nice bubble butt with the right amount of flesh for doggy.

She was soft spoken, nice and chatty lady. Her Chinese was quite ok, we chat a lot about her life in Vietnam. Her GFE level was also very high. Her KC level was superb. She is very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well. We are able to maintain a high chemistry and the feeling is like talking to long lost friend. She claimed she has been coming JB more than 3 years working in places like Mt Austin, Amansari and VIP. Her last place was VIP and she went home to Hanoi about 3 months ago and only returned to JB recently last month. She was supposed to go back to VIP but her agent put her here instead and she was glad she agreed otherwise she would have been caught in the VIP raid.

I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field but she did very well to ease my tired muscle. She gives the right strength at the right place and also know the place that can ease your tiredness, not those piano type.

We started off with a little french. There are lots of cuddling, frenching and kissing between us, we french like long lost lover. After that, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. Piece by piece she strip me, I have the feeling like being rape. After that, i go down further to suck her nipple and lick it. At the same time my hand proceeding down south to use my finger to rub her clitoris. Slowly i gave her a good paint at dripping wet hole. I twist and curve my tongue at her clitoris, she shiver and let us soft moaning sound of “Aaaaaaawww my gaaaawwd”. Her expression so high as she was begging me not to stop. Holding my head and with both her hands, she used her fingers to push down her clit towards my mouth as I licked her furiously. Our foreplay lasted quite long.

After that we proceed to bbbj. She gave me a good BBBJ in 69 position. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She knows how to control the speed with different movement. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression while blowing me, like begging me for more so I feed her more and she suck and lick my dick head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that i almost cum into her mouth.

Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area that was being painted by me earlier on. I can feel that she is very high as she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she let some soft moan and then i increase my speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. I switch to thumbdrive her asshole. She just loves it so.

I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off by missionary I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. This position lasted very long. I do some adjustment by lifting her leg up and put on my shoulder. I thrust her hard and fast in that position and her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. After that, I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before i hold on to her leg and give a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that I am afraid next door can heard. Lastly, i accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. She let of sound of “ah ah ah ah ah ah ah” I just thrust deeper before I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop.

It was a good fuck, she was patient, responsive and accommodating. Although I overshoot the time but she never chase me out as they dun get many customers in this place. So I stay in her room to chitchat until the next customer appear.

can pm the actual location??

HueThuy
02-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Go for 289 is durain bao jiak one..

Anymore ?
Who else ? :p

PowerBoy69
02-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Me! Me! Now got 3 locations? Alternative to vip? How are the prices?

candypro
02-08-2018, 05:39 PM

A7
A6
A2

Bro. Any idea which shop/spa did 200 go to?

badboy
02-08-2018, 05:54 PM

A7

A6

A2

may I ask what does A7, A6 A2 mean?

the shops the ladies r at?

Cheers
Badboy

ahemmaster
02-08-2018, 06:34 PM
Me! Me! Now got 3 locations? Alternative to vip? How are the prices?

198. no buffet like vip. only free flow tea

ahemmaster
02-08-2018, 06:35 PM
nearby vip got two small and tmn pelangi got two.

ahemmaster
02-08-2018, 06:37 PM
may I ask what does A7, A6 A2 mean?

the shops the ladies r at?

Cheers
Badboy
in vip branch

ahemmaster
02-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Bro. Any idea which shop/spa did 200 go to?
this lady u referring? she is in vip. superb service oriented lady. don't judge book but its cover.

hayhayI
02-08-2018, 08:36 PM

You had put yourself into a vulnerable position by hiding in the secret passageway. It is not an offence to visit spa so there is no need to hide during raid. But if you go into hiding the polis are sure to bring you back for investigations as suspected staff or syndicate member..... otherwise why you need to hide? Customers should remain in the open areas when raid happen so that the polis aware you are bona fide customer. I have personally been caught in 2 raids in JB spas..... once in Poseidon spa and the other in Bluewave. Although both happen 2-3 yrs ago but I think the procedures remain the same. The polis are only interested in the staff and workers..... as long as you can show proof that you are customer they will let you go.... so no need to hide.

candypro
02-08-2018, 09:42 PM
this lady u referring? she is in vip. superb service oriented lady. don't judge book but its cover.

Yes bro. Haha I always find her de. Because she didn't reply wechat, thought her phone gone alr

devion
02-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Anyone tried 504 before? Tot she already quit...saw her no. in the list.

WaterSnake
02-08-2018, 11:15 PM

We were inside the secret passageway and the captain who was inside with us refused to open the door. During that time we were inside the hiding place we did not know what was the situation outside.

WaterSnake
02-08-2018, 11:18 PM
You had put yourself into a vulnerable position by hiding in the secret passageway. It is not an offence to visit spa so there is no need to hide during raid. But if you go into hiding the polis are sure to bring you back for investigations as suspected staff or syndicate member..... otherwise why you need to hide? Customers should remain in the open areas when raid happen so that the polis aware you are bona fide customer. I have personally been caught in 2 raids in JB spas..... once in Poseidon spa and the other in Bluewave. Although both happen 2-3 yrs ago but I think the procedures remain the same. The polis are only interested in the staff and workers..... as long as you can show proof that you are customer they will let you go.... so no need to hide.

You are correct.... on hindsight we should not be hiding inside the passageway at all. But at that time all of us in tbe rooms were ushered to the rear and into the passageway. During the chaotic situation at that time..... it did not occur to us that we did not have to hide.

WaterSnake
02-08-2018, 11:25 PM
So u mean u will be happier if the cops do really come up?

That was not my meaning.... I am dulan because it was not a real raid but they kept us hidden inside the dark and stuffy passageway for 2 bloody hrs. It shows that the captains do not know what to do in a raid and their actions just demonstrated to us how easily they become panic stricken. :mad:

These new guys are not experience or steady at all..... the management should bring back those old captains.

WaterSnake
02-08-2018, 11:30 PM

A7
A6
A2

How come your list is so long? On that day we were there only had about 20+ girls working. Definitely Ah Thao (219) was not there because I had ask for her and they told me she was offday.... that was why I took girl from the mirror parade.

ahemmaster
03-08-2018, 12:18 AM
How come your list is so long? On that day we were there only had about 20+ girls working. Definitely Ah Thao (219) was not there because I had ask for her and they told me she was offday.... that was why I took girl from the mirror parade.

219 works last two days. u referring to her?

ahemmaster
03-08-2018, 12:20 AM

some girls overnight. 5pm start work if gal ON previous day

ahemmaster
03-08-2018, 12:21 AM
Anyone tried 504 before? Tot she already quit...saw her no. in the list.

nope. took long rest. mixed reviews. but she is good to me. enjoyed bonking her.

lupsakgui
03-08-2018, 01:24 AM
I was given direction to the Pelangi shop by VIP counter guy. He told me nearby to Pelangi Plaza so I drop off at the mall. Actual location was 2 streets away on Jln Abiad corner of Jln Tekun. Finally located the place after 30 mins of walking here n there. That counter guy could have made it easier by telling me the hotel name. Yes.... the location is a budget hotel along Jln Abiad. I was told to wait outside the hotel. There was a wooden bench next to the entrance. While sitting on the bench..... a young man came out from the hotel to join me. Face look familiar and he confirm he is another VIP captain. Anyway he explain the system here and different prices. Vietnam - rm188 , PRC - rm260, Local CKT - rm368. He show the girls available today on his mobile and I choose 260 a vietnam girl. He ask for payment upfront and only tell me the room number after collecting the cash.

Walk up to her room as no lift in this hotel. Luckily her room only on 2nd storey. 260 is from Hanoi. She say her name is Kimchi.

can PM me the name of the hotel bro?

devion
03-08-2018, 05:27 AM
If overnight, what time start? They will bring WL to your room if nearby hotel?
heard its 800 w/o room.

Johnny168
03-08-2018, 08:36 AM

She is slim and slender, petite body frame and super light weight that you can carry and bonk. She have light stretch mark but no visible scar on her body. She smell very nice with have a very fair skin tone. Her neh neh was quite big to me and a bit saggy but her nipple was sensitive to touch, a little bit get erected already. She does not have any tattoos on her body and her pussy was hairy. It was also tight and easily wet. Lastly, she has a nice bubble butt with the right amount of flesh for doggy.

She was soft spoken, nice and chatty lady. Her Chinese was quite ok, we chat a lot about her life in Vietnam. Her GFE level was also very high. Her KC level was superb. She is very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well. We are able to maintain a high chemistry and the feeling is like talking to long lost friend. She claimed she has been coming JB more than 3 years working in places like Mt Austin, Amansari and VIP. Her last place was VIP and she went home to Hanoi about 3 months ago and only returned to JB recently last month. She was supposed to go back to VIP but her agent put her here instead and she was glad she agreed otherwise she would have been caught in the VIP raid.

I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field but she did very well to ease my tired muscle. She gives the right strength at the right place and also know the place that can ease your tiredness, not those piano type.

We started off with a little french. There are lots of cuddling, frenching and kissing between us, we french like long lost lover. After that, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. Piece by piece she strip me, I have the feeling like being rape. After that, i go down further to suck her nipple and lick it. At the same time my hand proceeding down south to use my finger to rub her clitoris. Slowly i gave her a good paint at dripping wet hole. I twist and curve my tongue at her clitoris, she shiver and let us soft moaning sound of “Aaaaaaawww my gaaaawwd”. Her expression so high as she was begging me not to stop. Holding my head and with both her hands, she used her fingers to push down her clit towards my mouth as I licked her furiously. Our foreplay lasted quite long.

After that we proceed to bbbj. She gave me a good BBBJ in 69 position. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She knows how to control the speed with different movement. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression while blowing me, like begging me for more so I feed her more and she suck and lick my dick head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that i almost cum into her mouth.

Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area that was being painted by me earlier on. I can feel that she is very high as she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she let some soft moan and then i increase my speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. I switch to thumbdrive her asshole. She just loves it so.

I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off by missionary I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. This position lasted very long. I do some adjustment by lifting her leg up and put on my shoulder. I thrust her hard and fast in that position and her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. After that, I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before i hold on to her leg and give a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that I am afraid next door can heard. Lastly, i accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. She let of sound of “ah ah ah ah ah ah ah” I just thrust deeper before I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop.

It was a good fuck, she was patient, responsive and accommodating. Although I overshoot the time but she never chase me out as they dun get many customers in this place. So I stay in her room to chitchat until the next customer appear.

Hi bro, can you also pm me the name of the hotel?

Ojekbtm
03-08-2018, 01:49 PM

agree ... inviting trouble

hayhayI
03-08-2018, 01:58 PM

Ah Thao no more in VIP..... she is in Jln Harimou Tarum shop.
I saw her there when I went there to rtf 216..... she said she quit VIP as too many raids there recently and cannot work in peace.

The 219 now in VIP is a new girl.

Funzio
03-08-2018, 04:08 PM

You are correct there are only 20+ girls working. Ahemmaster probably got his list of girls from the photo broadcast by the captain. But the photos are in collages consisting 8 to 9 girls in each set.... but not all the girls are present as the collages are set and cannot be adjusted. Probably half the girls in each collage are working only. So if the captain broadcast 5 sets of collages you would have 40-45 girls but only half of them are working..... so about 20+ is quite the correct figure.

Also the boss has decide not to have large numbers of girls based in VIP to minimize damages in case of raids and also due to the current low number of customers. If there is a surge in customer numbers they can always call back some girls from the nearby small shops which are all within walking distances.

Funzio
03-08-2018, 04:10 PM
219 works last two days. u referring to her?

This is not Ah Thao..... she has joined her sister 216 at the Jln Harimau Tarum branch under OKT Kim. Both sisters are not coming back to VIP.

Funzio
03-08-2018, 04:15 PM

They shut down the place to give the impression that the place is closed so if anyone leaving during that time will mean pichah lobang. They previously allow people to leave via the rear passageway but that exit has been sealed.

JadeBird
04-08-2018, 01:16 AM
If overnight, what time start? They will bring WL to your room if nearby hotel?
heard its 800 w/o room.

You can take out anytime as they charge by the hour.
Location is at Grand Sentosa hotel. Once you confirm the booking..... they will make arrangements with the hotel and inform you the room number. You go to room and wait for girl to arrive. If you are new customer they will send someone to collect $$ upfront from you.... or you can pay the girl if you are regular and known to the staff. :p

If you have your own hotel or condo.... they will send the girl to you but there is extra rm50 charge for transport fee.

JadeBird
04-08-2018, 01:22 AM
wa . another kc case. shit. did not know about tis. no wonder she is hardworking compared to other girls. she needed money badly.

Anyway, let’s move on from 502 and talk about about other vip girls and fr instead. I wanted to c her because of her service and bed performance.

Check out her FB..... her latest posts show photos of her in Australia :)

HueThuy
04-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Ya good question.
Since the Mad Hatter is going to abolish GST wef 1st June..... I think all joints that raised price when GST was implemented should reduce their price back to pre-GST rates.

I recall VIP Spa was rm208 before GST.

Still unchanged ?

HueThuy
04-08-2018, 01:46 PM
What happen to VIP Spa?
Most of the Angpais are no longer working there and the few remaining ones have indicated their wishes to cut short their stint and return home. There are many new stocks but quality of these newbies are below par and service standards have dropped.

Think they are being distributed to minimise damage

CITY224
04-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Still unchanged ?

Still the same....rm68 / rm228 / rm268 as of today.
I am still here in VIP. I came abt 3.30pm but only few cmi stocks. Captain say more girls coming after 5.30pm so I waiting to see more stocks. Now oredi 6.00pm and still no sign of them. Looks like I may have to abort as those current working really cmi.

Citizens
04-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Heng ah...... intended to visit VIP this afternoon but my buddy dun feel comfort to visit so we detoured to NZ spa at Berjaya.

ShadowRiders
05-08-2018, 03:34 AM
Captain say more girls coming after 5.30pm so I waiting to see more stocks. Now oredi 6.00pm and still no sign of them. Looks like I may have to abort as those current working really cmi.

Normally the full force would have report for work by 5.30pm...... unless they have receive warnings of impending typhoons then they will stay away and dun go to work.
Seems that was the situation in your case.

hayhayI
05-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Went to the Pelangi small shop again. Wanted to rtf 260 but okt said she just got customer went up and need to wait. I not keen to wait 1 hr so ask to see other girls. He let me browse the girl photos on his phone and I chose 250.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2uYug.jpg

Look: 7/10 GND look
Boobs: 8/10 manmade C. Soft
Body: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Kiss: light pecks only.
FJ: 6/10. She looks tired. Claim someone booked her for overnight. Give and take, svc still gd especially her massage.

Edit: while chatting with OKT found out that they receive several calls enquiry about 260 past few days. But none of the callers dare to show up at the hotel when told need to meet face to face before they disclose more info on their girls. If you are really interested make an effort to go down to show face..... or at least seat at the hotel entrance bench so the cctv can see you. OKT will not come down to meet you if never see you there.

Johnny168
05-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Went to the Pelangi small shop again. Wanted to rtf 260 but okt said she just got customer went up and need to wait. I not keen to wait 1 hr so ask to see other girls. He let me browse the girl photos on his phone and I chose 250.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2uYug.jpg

Look: 7/10 GND look
Boobs: 8/10 manmade C. Soft
Body: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Kiss: light pecks only.
FJ: 6/10. She looks tired. Claim someone booked her for overnight. Give and take, svc still gd especially her massage.

Edit: while chatting with OKT found out that they receive several calls enquiry about 260 past few days. But none of the callers dare to show up at the hotel when told need to meet face to face before they disclose more info on their girls. If you are really interested make an effort to go down to show face..... or at least seat at the hotel entrance bench so the cctv can see you. OKT will not come down to meet you if never see you there.

Hey bro, pmed you my query. Thanks bro

CITY224
05-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Normally the full force would have report for work by 5.30pm...... unless they have receive warnings of impending typhoons then they will stay away and dun go to work.
Seems that was the situation in your case.

Maybe you are right. Cos when we came out from the tv room abt 6.45pm saw that many bros had also left the place. Some of them had come later than us and was waiting for the girls to turn up too. We changed and left..... while paying the counter I sarcastically ask him what time your girls coming to work..... he got the cheek to reply "on the way...on the way". :mad:

hayhayI
05-08-2018, 10:32 PM
Hey bro, pmed you my query. Thanks bro

Dunno why the okt dun wanna entertain you. :rolleyes:

Maybe he recognise you as troublemaker from another joint or maybe you have the "undercover" look. :)

Anyway all is not lost..... JB has so many other joints for you to try if he no want your business. No point to mati mati up his girls.

Johnny168
06-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Dunno why the okt dun wanna entertain you. :rolleyes:

Maybe he recognise you as troublemaker from another joint or maybe you have the "undercover" look. :)

Anyway all is not lost..... JB has so many other joints for you to try if he no want your business. No point to mati mati up his girls.

WTF??Bro, what transpire between my query with you is in pm. So any such reply should also be in pm. I have been polite in my query with you. If you have any beef with me, take it in pm. You want to say it here it's fine by me. If you don't want to tell, just say it and I'm good. BUT when you suddenly insinuate me being a troublemaker or undercover in public, I take this as offensive when you don't even know me. We all here to cheong and to help each other. Not to slander irregardless of any righteous motivat you harbor.

So my advise from one old cheongster to you, be courteous when say something about another, you may never know if it makes bite back at you one day

PowerBenz
07-08-2018, 08:49 AM
I had verified and asked one of the ex captian from vip who is now managing R&B now about this shop that 260 is working and he said that they dont have such shop and 260 is not back in jb..All is fake..Believe anot is up to you guys to judge...

Lizarre
07-08-2018, 10:38 AM
That's strange :confused:
Because I went to that shop and the okt showed me 260 photo. Maybe they belong to the breakaway group thats why VIP deny their existence.
Anyway the shop is at Pelangi along Jln Abiad...... girls are split between 2 hotels....Newland hotel / hotel Merry.

CoutinHo
07-08-2018, 10:48 AM
I had verified and asked one of the ex captian from vip who is now managing R&B now about this shop that 260 is working and he said that they dont have such shop and 260 is not back in jb..All is fake..Believe anot is up to you guys to judge...

Check out her wechat..... her latest post show her in City Square Mall and Neverland club. So she is definitely back in JB. Whether she working for which okt now I will find out later as am still waiting for her reply to my messages.

candypro
07-08-2018, 02:07 PM
Is vip safe to go now? 😂

Naka_Timo
07-08-2018, 03:07 PM
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告 \

小姐: L803 号
http://funkyimg.com/i/2KcPp.jpg
She mention to me that she as from a place call Phu Quoc.She was here not long. The wechat pics and the real gal was accurate.

样貌:★★★★
She in her late 20s. If you close up look, she have some dimple on her face but was covered by heavy make up. The chemistry was very high as she can understand and speak simple chinese.Nice smile with normal look.

身材:★★★★★
It was proportional. Body was fair, acceptable height and slim,neh neh was small and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or tattoo on her body.
http://funkyimg.com/i/2KcRD.gif

服务:★★★★★
Start off with catbathing my back gave me a good lick. We french for a short while. Then apply some lotion on my back and give me a good rub with her body. Turn over, give me a good cathbath followed by bbbj.

鲍鱼:★★★★
Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. She let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan with my fingering. Her pussy seem sensetive. Pussy was wet and tight.
http://funkyimg.com/i/2KcRE.gif

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was ok, quite good. It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Hot and cold bbbj and I hold on her head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

做爱/叫床:★★★★★
I start with cowgirl as she on top riding me. I pump her kuat just in a upward position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her hand and squeeze her neh neh .I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high.It was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. She let out soft whisper of "good good " ask me not to stop and I continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. She hug me tight and I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.
http://funkyimg.com/i/2KcRF.gif

Attitude: ★★★★★
The gf feel was high and the love making feel was like making love with girlfriend. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash and not those black face type.

整体: ★★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk.It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man.I will not consider her as the RTF type. Those who like chio and sweet lady. You can choose her.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2KcRG.gif
评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Campro
07-08-2018, 04:52 PM
That's strange :confused:
Because I went to that shop and the okt showed me 260 photo. Maybe they belong to the breakaway group thats why VIP deny their existence.
Anyway the shop is at Pelangi along Jln Abiad...... girls are split between 2 hotels....Newland hotel / hotel Merry.

Check out her wechat..... her latest post show her in City Square Mall and Neverland club. So she is definitely back in JB. Whether she working for which okt now I will find out later as am still waiting for her reply to my messages.

Not strange at all. Girls follow their agents and go where their agents assign them. I think her agent break from VIP that is why they no idea she is back.

Dirk Kuyt
07-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Is vip safe to go now? 😂

Why not you go test waters and let us know :D

ramadel
07-08-2018, 07:05 PM
WTF??Bro, what transpire between my query with you is in pm. So any such reply should also be in pm. I have been polite in my query with you. If you have any beef with me, take it in pm. You want to say it here it's fine by me. If you don't want to tell, just say it and I'm good. BUT when you suddenly insinuate me being a troublemaker or undercover in public, I take this as offensive when you don't even know me. We all here to cheong and to help each other. Not to slander irregardless of any righteous motivat you harbor.

So my advise from one old cheongster to you, be courteous when say something about another, you may never know if it makes bite back at you one day

Bro.... you're talk of the town in the groupchat. What happened?

Johnny168
07-08-2018, 09:00 PM
Bro.... you're talk of the town in the groupchat. What happened?

Bro.. I also dunno leh. If you scan all of my post, you would know that I am not the type to stir shit up and low key cheongster. No point in arguing or scolding anybody as each one of us has the right of their own opinion to this thread. But if start writing shit like this in public and against me without any proof AND you dont even know me, I'd blow my top anytime from now till next Sunday.

In short short summary. Dude post FR. People PM him for location. I also PM. He gave me name of stable. I called and got fired (stress OKT say already many people called and no such person). Replied him. He ask me if I was at right hotel. How the heck do i know which hotel if he never even tell me? Told him whole story. He never replied but post another FR. I post him that I pm him. The rest is as in this post.

Setting aside the issue, my opinion, is that the Dude got the info from VIP captain and he intro to another supposedly VIP dude as the OKT at the designated Hotel. Bro PowerBenz stated here he spoken to Captain in R&B and confirm that VIP has no such other outlet. Now, I too did the same thing and ask a old friend captain in R&B and he gave me the same answer. But, Bro Lizzare and this dude mentioned they got the info from existing VIP Captain as well (as written in this tread). So question is how come some captains give different answers with other captains and all of them are working with VIP establishment?

Johnny168
07-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Wow! -33 reputation in 1 day! I've must hit the record so far. I have never demanded that the dude give me the info, nor I have harassed that poor turd. If someone calls you an motherf$&@er without reason and you get flamed just by defending yourself, then something must be very wrong here. I'm not sorry for writing my post nor I will retract. If you want to hit me more, then go ahead, it's a free country. If any of you have a problem with me, you can pm me.

ahemmaster
07-08-2018, 11:32 PM
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告 \

小姐: L803 号
She mention to me that she as from a place call Phu Quoc.She was here not long. The wechat pics and the real gal was accurate.

She in her late 20s. If you close up look, she have some dimple on her face but was covered by heavy make up. The chemistry was very high as she can understand and speak simple chinese.Nice smile with normal look.

It was proportional. Body was fair, acceptable height and slim,neh neh was small and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or tattoo on her body.
http://funkyimg.com/i/2KcRD.gif

Start off with catbathing my back gave me a good lick. We french for a short while. Then apply some lotion on my back and give me a good rub with her body. Turn over, give me a good cathbath followed by bbbj.

鲍鱼:★★★★
Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. She let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan with my fingering. Her pussy seem sensetive. Pussy was wet and tight.
http://funkyimg.com/i/2KcRE.gif

The bbbj was ok, quite good. It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Hot and cold bbbj and I hold on her head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

I start with cowgirl as she on top riding me. I pump her kuat just in a upward position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her hand and squeeze her neh neh .I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high.It was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. She let out soft whisper of "good good " ask me not to stop and I continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. She hug me tight and I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.
http://funkyimg.com/i/2KcRF.gif

The gf feel was high and the love making feel was like making love with girlfriend. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash and not those black face type.

It was a nice and good bonk.It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man.I will not consider her as the RTF type. Those who like chio and sweet lady. You can choose her.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2KcRG.gif
评论
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

good fr written.

she is good. fucked her 3 times liao

hotguy2468
08-08-2018, 01:06 AM
Bro.. I also dunno leh. If you scan all of my post, you would know that I am not the type to stir shit up and low key cheongster. No point in arguing or scolding anybody as each one of us has the right of their own opinion to this thread. But if start writing shit like this in public and against me without any proof AND you dont even know me, I'd blow my top anytime from now till next Sunday.

In short short summary. Dude post FR. People PM him for location. I also PM. He gave me name of stable. I called and got fired (stress OKT say already many people called and no such person). Replied him. He ask me if I was at right hotel. How the heck do i know which hotel if he never even tell me? Told him whole story. He never replied but post another FR. I post him that I pm him. The rest is as in this post.

Setting aside the issue, my opinion, is that the Dude got the info from VIP captain and he intro to another supposedly VIP dude as the OKT at the designated Hotel. Bro PowerBenz stated here he spoken to Captain in R&B and confirm that VIP has no such other outlet. Now, I too did the same thing and ask a old friend captain in R&B and he gave me the same answer. But, Bro Lizzare and this dude mentioned they got the info from existing VIP Captain as well (as written in this tread). So question is how come some captains give different answers with other captains and all of them are working with VIP establishment?

I think you have to see which captain give you the info. The original batch of mature captains when VIP took over from Magic spa are more steady and trustworthy types. Then there is another clique of youngsters consist of mostly local JB youths..... and another group brought in from Ipoh. These groups dun see eye to eye so must take what they say with a pinch of salt as they tend to promote their own favoured agents & girls. Also I happen to know the "VIP Boss" often talked about here is not one person but a company.

Funzio
08-08-2018, 02:07 AM
I think you have to see which captain give you the info. The original batch of mature captains when VIP took over from Magic spa are more steady and trustworthy types. Then there is another clique of youngsters consist of mostly local JB youths..... and another group brought in from Ipoh. These groups dun see eye to eye so must take what they say with a pinch of salt as they tend to promote their own favoured agents & girls. Also I happen to know the "VIP Boss" often talked about here is not one person but a company.

I oredi posted earlier there is faction rivalry within the VIP group. I dun think they are a company.... maybe a partnership. All I know is the boss is the main shareholder and have a few other small investors.

The 1st group of captains were experienced old hands who helped build up VIP spa but they cannot get along with the young newcomers so they prefer to leave and go elsewhere.
The local Stulang Laut youngsters are still alright as they are quite obedient and able to follow instructions. It is the group from Ipoh that turned VIP upside down and bring all the present troubles. They suka suka do what they like and dun give a damn to the boss. But the other partners support them because they can do sidelines like gambling and pills for extra income.

Naka_Timo
08-08-2018, 01:09 PM
good fr written.

she is good. fucked her 3 times liao

Thanks, many choices out there...

Naka_Timo
08-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Disclaimer

Read before proceed

战后报告

小姐: 335号 (新车)
http://funkyimg.com/i/2KegM.jpg
She was from Ho Chi Min, stay somewhere near to D5 area. First time working this trade in JB. Very new in VIP, she used to work KTV in KL.

I would consider her as syt. She in her early 20s . She belong to shy type and wear a very nice and sweet smile. She was able to converse well in Chinese.

It was proportional. Body was fair petite slim,neh neh was small and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or tattoo on her body.
http://funkyimg.com/i/2Keia.gif

Did not have any b2b type of treatment. Give some massage and straight go to action.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
Clean shaven nice and nice shape pussy. Pussy was pure small and tight. Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. I gave her a good tongues lashing and trashing that she let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan. Finger her gao gao and can feel the tightness.
http://funkyimg.com/i/2Keic.gif

The bbbj was ok.It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. I hold on her head mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

Straight go into missionary.I pump her kuat kuat in a downward position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper with her leg hanging on me. Hold on to her hand and I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high.It was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and the expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. It was like fucking a innocent school gal.I continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.
http://funkyimg.com/i/2Kei9.gif

It was a nice and good bonk.It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man. She is consider RTF type and can be one as one of the up and coming. Those who like innocent, sweet and young lady. You can choose her.
http://funkyimg.com/i/2Keib.gif

评论

Ojekbtm
08-08-2018, 01:41 PM
I oredi posted earlier there is faction rivalry within the VIP group. I dun think they are a company.... maybe a partnership. All I know is the boss is the main shareholder and have a few other small investors.

The 1st group of captains were experienced old hands who helped build up VIP spa but they cannot get along with the young newcomers so they prefer to leave and go elsewhere.
The local Stulang Laut youngsters are still alright as they are quite obedient and able to follow instructions. It is the group from Ipoh that turned VIP upside down and bring all the present troubles. They suka suka do what they like and dun give a damn to the boss. But the other partners support them because they can do sidelines like gambling and pills for extra income.

So in the end, tell me ... who suffer ?

TheHustler
08-08-2018, 04:02 PM
They suka suka do what they like and dun give a damn to the boss. But the other partners support them because they can do sidelines like gambling and pills for extra income.

So its the captains that provide the pills. All the while I thought the girls agent were the suppliers as I can only get it from the girls. Btw what is the price now? I used to pay rm50 for each tab.

Zamri
08-08-2018, 09:48 PM
So its the captains that provide the pills. All the while I thought the girls agent were the suppliers as I can only get it from the girls. Btw what is the price now? I used to pay rm50 for each tab.

Actually can buy from any of the captains or counter.... I get mine from la la chai or if he is not around then I will ask the girl to get for me. The girls know can get from which kor kor as many of them are also pill poppers. :p
Price no change ..... is still at rm50 each.

Grounded Eagle
09-08-2018, 12:55 AM

Actually can buy from any of the captains or counter.... I get mine from la la chai or if he is not around then I will ask the girl to get for me. The girls know can get from which kor kor as many of them are also pill poppers. :p
Price no change ..... is still at rm50 each.

Better not to post such stuff even though it is common knowledge amongst the regular customers. Doing drugs or substance abuse is a different ball game and more serious consequences than buying / selling sex.

3dward
09-08-2018, 01:53 AM
PMed you oredi.

Please Pm
Thank you

Funzio
09-08-2018, 04:36 PM
You guys all really nothing better to do........ now VIP spa gonna get a visit from the drug unit one of these days. :mad:

Hiroshi85
09-08-2018, 04:54 PM
What's the recommended timing to visit? Was thinking to go in during Monday morning.

kelvin_ww
09-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Can anyone help by advising the address and rates for this spa? Am in Penang now but having difficulties looking through the forum messages.
Appreciate if any bros here can help! Pm also can

ahemmaster
09-08-2018, 11:27 PM
Can anyone help by advising the address and rates for this spa? Am in Penang now but having difficulties looking through the forum messages.
Appreciate if any bros here can help! Pm also can

rm 228 first shot with Buffet and facility to use and subsequent shots rm188. It is at plaza sentosa(jalan sutera) near the store supermarket side. just key in gps.

zap me zap me

ShadowRiders
10-08-2018, 12:28 AM
You guys all really nothing better to do........ now VIP spa gonna get a visit from the drug unit one of these days. :mad:

Dun play play with the drug unit....... seasoned cheongsters will know a drug raid is very different from a vice raid.

In a vice raid customers are free to go if they have id and can show proof they are bona fide customers... at most just pay some $$$$ to the cops.

In a drug raid EVERYONE will be brought back if they find drugs or substances in the premises.... and if no one owns up to the drugs... be prepared for a long stay in detention until they establish ownership of the drugs. And pray the amount seized is small or you may be looking at the gallows.

ShadowRiders
10-08-2018, 02:24 AM
Please Pm
Thank you

I browsed through my PM box..... never see any PM from you leh :confused:

JinRummy
10-08-2018, 04:36 AM
Dun play play with the drug unit....... seasoned cheongsters will know a drug raid is very different from a vice raid.

In a vice raid customers are free to go if they have id and can show proof they are bona fide customers... at most just pay some $$$$ to the cops.

In a drug raid EVERYONE will be brought back if they find drugs or substances in the premises.... and if no one owns up to the drugs... be prepared for a long stay in detention until they establish ownership of the drugs. And pray the amount seized is small or you may be looking at the gallows.

Just to share my experience. Not in a club or spa but in a taxi coming back across the causeway. Many years ago after enjoy myself in GBW..... I took a JB taxi from Kotaraya to come back to SGP. At that time the taxi stand have to wait for 4 pax then the taxi will move off. About 20 mins later there was enough 4 person so our taxi proceed to SGP. All 4 of us were Singkies and strangers. Driver collected our passports and no problem clearing the JB custom. At Woodlands also no problem clearing immigration but big trouble at the custom checkpoint. While the officer was check the taxi he found a sachet of pills in the rear pocket of the driver seat. All 5 of us were detain and further search by narco dog turn up another 2 sachets of ganga stuff into the rear seat. All this while I was seat in the front beside the driver so the pills could only be from the rear passengers. But the CNB officers dun care and arrested all of us and sent us to Cantonment. I kept deny the pills / ganga were mine but the others also deny the same. Only the taxi driver was released after statement and urine test while the rest of us were put into the lockup separated. On & off they will come to question me but since no one admit the drugs belong to them, next day they bring us home to search our houses. Damn paiseh to go home in handcuffs and then have house turned upside down in front of the family & neighbours. But I knew I was innocent so I just endured and they did not find any drugs.

Back in Cantonment was questioned again and again by different officers several times..... and then finally they record a statement from me. After sign the statement they tell me I can go as my urine result negative and they had find out the owner of the drugs. KNN they had already known who the drugs belong to but they still keep us in lockup overnight :mad: It was one of the rear passengers and they had found more drugs in his house. His urine was also test positive. He also admit hiding the drugs in tbe taxi but the bloody CNB just keep us in the lockup despite already know all this.

From that day onwards I never share taxi with anyone and I avoid going to places where drugs are availble.... whether is really available or just rumour I will still avoid that place. It is not an experience I want to happen again.

HueThuy
10-08-2018, 11:42 AM

Great efforts are being made to have this joint shuts down permanently forever i gathers

I no been there , although almost wanted to but no intentions anymore now

When you keep having the fire drills, you scaring customer away no have safe feel

biostar
10-08-2018, 12:21 PM
After reading through the past few pages, i deduce that there are 3 mini branches now?
1) jln harimau tarum
2) jln abiad
3) jln sutera 3
:confusing

skyflame88
10-08-2018, 03:06 PM
Anyone can PM the wechat for VIP??
Wanna check tonight if they are open since it's the hungry ghost period

TitoVito
10-08-2018, 04:59 PM
Shit man.... reading all the recent posts here bring back memories of the time we were sent to the Simpang Renggam Drug Centre 2 years ago after kenna caught in a drug raid at YeLaiXiang ktv. Spent 5 nights there even though we were clean and had engage lawyers to kpkb for our release. Dun ever get caught in a drug raid coz you will still be detention even if you never eat the drug.

CITY224
10-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Shit man.... reading all the recent posts here bring back memories of the time we were sent to the Simpang Renggam Drug Centre 2 years ago after kenna caught in a drug raid at YeLaiXiang ktv. Spent 5 nights there even though we were clean and had engage lawyers to kpkb for our release. Dun ever get caught in a drug raid coz you will still be detention even if you never eat the drug.

Bro... Ye Lai Xiang KTV is in JB.... why you are sent to Simpang Renggam which is in Kluang?

Campro
10-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Bro... Ye Lai Xiang KTV is in JB.... why you are sent to Simpang Renggam which is in Kluang?

Yeah... I also thought the Simpang Renggam DRC is for convicted drug offenders...... never knew suspects are also sent there.

Campro
10-08-2018, 07:35 PM
What's the recommended timing to visit? Was thinking to go in during Monday morning.

Anyone can PM the wechat for VIP??
Wanna check tonight if they are open since it's the hungry ghost period

Give them a call at 07-3332777
They prefer to have direct communication...... wechat may not have reply until 1-2 days later..... if they bother to reply at all.

Naka_Timo
10-08-2018, 10:17 PM

Of course they got nothing better to do. It so obvious that business is good then rival red eye creating all kind of nonsenses. I think sooner or later, boss or the moderator will step in to remove those rubbish for wasting of bandwidth and imposing some ban too.

TitoVito
11-08-2018, 01:15 AM

From the ktv we were brought to the police station in JB and put in the holding cell. After urine sample taken and interview..... the next day we were transfered to Simpang Renggam.

TitoVito
11-08-2018, 01:41 AM
Since many bros pm want to know more..... I shall share my experience.

My manager frequently visit YeLaiXiang ktv every week because he quite close to one of the mamasans. Sometimes I follow him on his visit. As usual one weekday we both drop in to the ktv. It happen to be the birthday of the mamasan and she had a party going on in one of the rooms. We were invited into the room which already party in full swing with lots of liquor free flow. About 30+ people inside and many already drunk or high..... some of the girls also naked or in various state of undress too. But I can see some high is not because of the liquor but from the pills and powder. We were offered too but we declined as drugs is not my scene. Suay suay that night there was a raid at the ktv..... and inside our room was pills and powder which was seized.

Party over and we were all brought back to the police station and put inside the holding cell. One by one we were led out for urine sample and then interview. Next day we were all transfered to the Simpang Renggam centre. As we fail to turn up for work..... our company people sent search party for us as my manager is a relative of the company owner and precious to them. Somehow they manage to trace us to the Simpang Renggam centre. They engage lawyers to get us released but it was not easy as we were only released on the 5th day. We heard from the lawyers reason given was that investigation was still in progress and results of our urine test result need 5 days for the lab to confirm. It came back as negative so our lawyers could press for our early release. But we still had to post bail and report back to the investigator 2 weeks later.

SQ2600
11-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Interesting anecdotes....... I think SOP for drug offences all over the world is pretty much the same. As a cabin crew for an airline that travelled to many countries.... we are constantly reminded to steer clear from drugs and abusive substances. If ever caught for such offences we are on our own as the airline will not bail us out or render assisstance.

Thats why we prefer to party with our own colleagues when overseas despite getting numerous invites from passengers.
That way we can keep an eye out for each other as it has happened before where our colleagues' drink had been spiked without their knowledge. Going out with 1st class passengers is no guarantee of safety as there are unscrupulous folks amonst them as well.

shockwave
13-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Anyone tried 211 before? Possible to share your recent review on the girl?

hayhayI
13-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Anyone tried 211 before? Possible to share your recent review on the girl?

I posted FR on her some time ago.

hayhayI
13-08-2018, 07:19 PM
Re-post my FR on 211 for your benefit. This is not a new FR but posted in January 2018. I think she has gone back oredi.

No.211

Ah Whai from HCM
Body super petite. A cup only, so not for boob lovers.
Face pretty youngish looks, some pimples. 7.5/10.
Service 8/10, very service oriented.
BBBJ - 6/10 - Ok good suction & slow deep throat...can feel the back of her throat which turns you on.
FJ - 8/10 - light weight & can carry easily.
Daty - yes - went 69 on her with fingering her asshole too
French - 9/10 - passionate tongue deep french type.
Overall - 7/10 - willing to please... accomodating to request.
Damage - rm268.... cashier claimed I had waterbed service but I had normal service only.... should be only rm228 but he insist on collecting rm268 :mad:

PiChiChi
14-08-2018, 04:04 PM
Any idea what time they start? Been here since 2pm and waiting for door to open.

hootduadua
14-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Any idea what time they start? Been here since 2pm and waiting for door to open.

they used to state that they operate from 12pm to 3am.

u can try to call their number at 07-3332777

ahemmaster
14-08-2018, 06:04 PM

u are chinese?

ahemmaster
14-08-2018, 06:07 PM
Re-post my FR on 211 for your benefit. This is not a new FR but posted in January 2018. I think she has gone back oredi.

No.211

Ah Whai from HCM
Body super petite. A cup only, so not for boob lovers.
Face pretty youngish looks, some pimples. 7.5/10.
Service 8/10, very service oriented.
BBBJ - 6/10 - Ok good suction & slow deep throat...can feel the back of her throat which turns you on.
FJ - 8/10 - light weight & can carry easily.
Daty - yes - went 69 on her with fingering her asshole too
French - 9/10 - passionate tongue deep french type.
Overall - 7/10 - willing to please... accomodating to request.
Damage - rm268.... cashier claimed I had waterbed service but I had normal service only.... should be only rm228 but he insist on collecting rm268 :mad:
nornally i double confirm my booking and mention no waterbed b4 go in at counter. quite hard to manage using paper especially business so good. i try help them remind and
double confirm booking and normal service reminder. They don't have education ar. Normal.. try help them and follow up booking at regular intervals.

ShadowRiders
14-08-2018, 06:43 PM

Most likely they have warning of impending raid. Many of my riding kakis have been mobilised for Ops Mega 3.0....... started last night and run until 21.08.18 targetting ALL massage parlours in Johor and outlets with foreigners. :)
Oredi 8 joints hit in 1st day of Operasi.
Lead agency for Ops Mega 3.0 is Immigrasi supported by GFF & Rela 2.

Funzio
14-08-2018, 10:51 PM
Most likely they have warning of impending raid..

Not exactly a raid....... but there was an inspection by the JBPM. They seem to know what to look for as they zoomed in to the false walls and partitions. Was given warnings to dismantle them asap.

Next time if you find the place closed...... can always go to the small shops which are within walking distances. Girls are sent there when spa is closed.

PiChiChi
15-08-2018, 03:03 AM
u are chinese?

Of course. 3G Filipino-Chinese. Why?

PiChiChi
15-08-2018, 03:11 AM
they used to state that they operate from 12pm to 3am.

u can try to call their number at 07-3332777

We did call that number. But nobody was picking it up.
Anyway we got tired of waiting and went to Baguss hotel.

PiChiChi
15-08-2018, 03:14 AM
Most likely they have warning of impending raid. Many of my riding kakis have been mobilised for Ops Mega 3.0....... started last night and run until 21.08.18 targetting ALL massage parlours in Johor and outlets with foreigners. :)
Oredi 8 joints hit in 1st day of Operasi.
Lead agency for Ops Mega 3.0 is Immigrasi supported by GFF & Rela 2.

Not exactly a raid....... but there was an inspection by the JBPM. They seem to know what to look for as they zoomed in to the false walls and partitions. Was given warnings to dismantle them asap.

Next time if you find the place closed...... can always go to the small shops which are within walking distances. Girls are sent there when spa is closed.

Appreciate the replies. Does that mean this spa will be raided during this Ops Mega 3.0 ? Any idea when ?

ShadowRiders
15-08-2018, 08:17 AM
Appreciate the replies. Does that mean this spa will be raided during this Ops Mega 3.0 ? Any idea when ?

Afaik...... VIP is on the target list.
When? ....... I dunno.

BrendanRodgers
15-08-2018, 11:57 AM
Pardon my ignorance... but I do not understand some of the lingo here.

Immigrasi - I guess should refer to Immigration
But what is -
GFF ?
Rela ?
JBPM ?

ShadowRiders
15-08-2018, 03:32 PM
Pardon my ignorance... but I do not understand some of the lingo here.

Immigrasi - I guess should refer to Immigration
But what is -
GFF ?
Rela ?
JBPM ?

GFF refers to the General Field Force - a paramilitary unit of the Malaysian Polis.

Rela refers to the Peoples Volunteer Corps - made up of citizens who volunteer to assist the Malaysian Polis.

JBPM refers to Jabatan Bomba Penyelamat Malaysia... the Fire & Rescue Department of Malaysia.

Lesbella
16-08-2018, 12:47 AM
Can send the address for the 3 small shop if VIP spa is not open ?

Snoozing Uncle
16-08-2018, 01:46 AM

Guys, do PM me at address also if possible too, would really appreciate.

Last 2 weeks went to Jalan Harimau Tarum to look for the 1st shop as per Bro Hayhay1 description, went and found Apple spa instead. but very close to his decription but unable to find the girl he mentioned.

Was at Jalan Sutera 3 yesterday but that lane is a row of houses and car wash shop. Tried to find on google map but i was standing at 6A Jalan sutera 3?
Unless its row of shops with the medical hall and vietnam cafes

Do not dare to visit VIP Spa, so in the end, wechat and found a FL near stulang.

Funzio
16-08-2018, 11:32 AM

1) 121 Jln Keris 1 - RnB
2) 63 Jln Harimau Tarum - Apple Apple (above shophouse... go up by the side stairs)
3) 6A Jln Sutera 3 - formerly Mavita Spa (above shophouse... go up by the side stairs)
4) Jln Abiad 1 (Pelangi) - girls are in nearby hotels..... change every few days (call to get exact location)

Alternatively you can go to the other small shops in Mt Austin / Bkt Indah.....
Or try their new KTV near Stulang Laut vicinity

Funzio
16-08-2018, 11:33 AM
OKT Kim has gone silence..... Jln Harimau Tarum may have been hit by Typhoon. Proceed with caution.

Ninja_Assassin
16-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Stay away from drugs..... or any place places known to be drug haunts.

http://m.thesundaily.my/node/572237

Redbrick
17-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Open today?

Redbrick
17-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Nvr mnd. Oredi got answer from one of the girls. Going to meet her later at one of the small shops ;)

neilsilverwax
18-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Any bro tried their tongkat ali coffee which can be bought from their counter?182991182992

semreh
18-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Any bro tried their tongkat ali coffee which can be bought from their counter?182991182992

Normal or "special" ?
The "special" has extra ingredients added to give you extra oomph and stamina :D

ahemmaster
18-08-2018, 09:57 PM

ya. but don drink more than one packet. your stick will be hard for one or two days. can chiong entire day. shiok

Campro
18-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Normal or "special" ?
The "special" has extra ingredients added to give you extra oomph and stamina :D

What's so "special" ?

Ninja_Assassin
18-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Any bro tried their tongkat ali coffee which can be bought from their counter?1829919.9

ya. but don drink more than one packet. your stick will be hard for one or two days. can chiong entire day. shiok

Better not to drink them.... the extra ingredients added are ketamine / syabu. This brand of drink is one of those used by drug syndicates to "hook" drinkers into becoming addicts.

I was informed another drug laced drink popular in JB spas and entertainment outlets is the "Lime Juice"..... which tastes more like plum juice than limau.

See the link below to find out which drink brand labels are used by the syndicates. The TKA coffee sold by VIP is no.3 on the list.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/syndicates-found-lacing-pre-mixed-drinks-with-drugs-malaysia-10580958

semreh
19-08-2018, 06:50 PM
Wow.... I dint noe it mixed with K & S. I was recommend by captain to try it when I told him I am too shag to go for another round after he ask me to mirror again. After drinking it suddenly feeling energetic and no problem take girl for round 2. And I feel alert throughout the night and only fell asleep in the morning after eating breakfast. So everytime I go ViP I will ask for "special" TKA coffee otherwise they will give the normal TKA coffee. Now only I know why the "special" is so keng. Lucky I only drink it in ViP and never tabao back.

But looking back on those occasions that I drank.... got some side effects. For the following few days after drinking it I will have running nose and feeling lethagic and sometimes also have diarrhoea. But all these symptoms disappear when I go VIp and drink it again.

Thanks for the warning guys...... I will avoid this drink and VIP from now onwards. Damn unscrupulous of them to scam us like that. Fortunately I was not regular drinker and did not get addicted. :mad:

JadeBird
20-08-2018, 03:50 AM
Wow.... I dint noe it mixed with K & S. I was recommend by captain to try it when I told him I am too shag to go for another round after he ask me to mirror again. After drinking it suddenly feeling energetic and no problem take girl for round 2. And I feel alert throughout the night and only fell asleep in the morning after eating breakfast. So everytime I go ViP I will ask for "special" TKA coffee otherwise they will give the normal TKA coffee. Now only I know why the "special" is so keng. Lucky I only drink it in ViP and never tabao back.

But looking back on those occasions that I drank.... got some side effects. For the following few days after drinking it I will have running nose and feeling lethagic and sometimes also have diarrhoea. But all these symptoms disappear when I go VIp and drink it again.

Thanks for the warning guys...... I will avoid this drink and VIP from now onwards. Damn unscrupulous of them to scam us like that. Fortunately I was not regular drinker and did not get addicted. :mad:

Fyi, you are oredi showing withdrawal symptoms so whaddaya mean you are not addicted.

HueThuy
20-08-2018, 05:34 PM
Afaik...... VIP is on the target list.
When? ....... I dunno.

Somehow they missed / avoided VIP ? ... hmmmn

Redbrick
21-08-2018, 02:37 AM
Somehow they missed / avoided VIP ? ... hmmmn

Typhoon did not miss VIP..... it landed last friday. Dunno wats the damage caused as I was outcall to small shop by the girl.

That afternoon I was in JB but did not know whether VIP open or not..... also no one from here reply me. Fortunately I have one of the girl wechat and message her. She arrange for me to meet her at small shop nearby but I dun know where the location so I wait for her downstair at the foodstalls beside The Store.

30 mins later she arrive but not from VIP..... she actually came from her home. She brought me to the small shop which is not very near.... walk about 20 mins. It is a shophouse along Jln Perisai and need to pass Bangkok spa and Saigon1..... same row but at the other end.

She told me she stay at home because kor kor told her got checking so she and her housemates all did not go to work.
When she received my message..... kor kor allow her to meet me but told her to go to the small shop instead of VIP. So that's why she brought me there.

I thought it would be cheaper since the small shop have no makan or facilities..... but she still collected rm228 from me saying kor kor told her to collect that amount.

Lesbella
21-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Anyone have 513 wechat ? So that i can look for her. If have pm me. Thanks

Funzio
21-08-2018, 07:56 PM
Anyone have 513 wechat ? So that i can look for her. If have pm me. Thanks

No point giving it to you as she is careful who she adds to her account now.... so unless you are very familiar to her she will not add you. She has changed her wechat account several times oredi.

Funzio
21-08-2018, 08:01 PM
Typhoon did not miss VIP..... it landed last friday..

Yep..... they have been coming every other day and its a cat n mouse game with them. If you see the premises closed..... come back again a few hours later..... the typhoons should have cleared by then.

secara
21-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Typhoon did not miss VIP..... it landed last friday. Dunno wats the damage caused as I was outcall to small shop by the girl.

That afternoon I was in JB but did not know whether VIP open or not..... also no one from here reply me. Fortunately I have one of the girl wechat and message her. She arrange for me to meet her at small shop nearby but I dun know where the location so I wait for her downstair at the foodstalls beside The Store.

30 mins later she arrive but not from VIP..... she actually came from her home. She brought me to the small shop which is not very near.... walk about 20 mins. It is a shophouse along Jln Perisai and need to pass Bangkok spa and Saigon1..... same row but at the other end.

She told me she stay at home because kor kor told her got checking so she and her housemates all did not go to work.
When she received my message..... kor kor allow her to meet me but told her to go to the small shop instead of VIP. So that's why she brought me there.

I thought it would be cheaper since the small shop have no makan or facilities..... but she still collected rm228 from me saying kor kor told her to collect that amount.

Is this a new shop under VIP? Which unit number on Jln Perisai?

neilsilverwax
22-08-2018, 01:01 AM
Wow. I see some of the things you guys share. I also worried. I am now 40 plus . About lack in energy. Thinking of supplements. Have any brothers tried supplement from yu ren sheng? Any review?183922

Petermanysaliva
22-08-2018, 03:20 AM

Hi guy is false feedback about coffee above, this coffee was been approved by Malaysia government with certification of certified healthcare products. They using raw neutral ingredients to make this coffee and drinker will get the best stamina when drink it. I myself was drink for 3yr no bad effects at all.

Petermanysaliva
22-08-2018, 03:25 AM
Better not to drink them.... the extra ingredients added are ketamine / syabu. This brand of drink is one of those used by drug syndicates to "hook" drinkers into becoming addicts.

I was informed another drug laced drink popular in JB spas and entertainment outlets is the "Lime Juice"..... which tastes more like plum juice than limau.

See the link below to find out which drink brand labels are used by the syndicates. The TKA coffee sold by VIP is no.3 on the list.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/syndicates-found-lacing-pre-mixed-drinks-with-drugs-malaysia-10580958

False info above, this coffee I drink for 3 year already ... is good for those who do shift work or want u to be a real guy.

Ninja_Assassin
22-08-2018, 11:14 AM
False info above, this coffee I drink for 3 year already ... is good for those who do shift work or want u to be a real guy.

So the news reports are false?
And those policemen in the photos are actors to produce the news report?

chrysler
22-08-2018, 03:47 PM
So the news reports are false?
And those policemen in the photos are actors to produce the news report?

Not even the same coffee. V3 cool coffee is not the brand sold by VIP.
Also the packaging was tampered with according to the news article. VIP coffee sold sealed and can check the inner sachets for any hanky panky.

cooler07
22-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Also the packaging was tampered with according to the news article. VIP coffee sold sealed and can check the inner sachets for any hanky panky.

better to be safe than sorry.
why to they need to sell coffee in SPA at the first place???? :confused:

semreh
22-08-2018, 09:52 PM

better to be safe than sorry.
why to they need to sell coffee in SPA at the first place???? :confused:

VIP coffee is free. You only buy the "special" coffee.
Fyi, we do not even see the packets they come in as the "special" coffee is prepared by the staff and served to us.

semreh
22-08-2018, 10:01 PM
Hi guy is false feedback about coffee above, this coffee was been approved by Malaysia government with certification of certified healthcare products. They using raw neutral ingredients to make this coffee and drinker will get the best stamina when drink it. I myself was drink for 3yr no bad effects at all.

Halo, pls read properly. It is this coffee that is sold in VIP spa as "special" that has been laced with ketamine or syabu. Of course they also have the normal packets which is same as those sold outside in supermarts or shops. I am sure those sold outside are not adulterated so drinking them is no problem. We are discuss here is the "special" version of the coffee.

CoutinHo
23-08-2018, 12:56 AM
VIP coffee is free. You only buy the "special" coffee.
Fyi, we do not even see the packets they come in as the "special" coffee is prepared by the staff and served to us.

The captain will only offer the "special" coffee to regulars and familiar faces. Luckily I have declined them on the occasions when offered..... not because that I knew they were drug laced but because I don't drink coffee.

Manxn
23-08-2018, 01:43 AM
Cut the discussion on the coffee and back to FR.

xiaobudian
23-08-2018, 10:44 AM
Peace please...
This is VIP SPA thread.
Not Coffeebean or Starbucks.
Focus on the ladies and session.
No one force you to buy or drink coffee there.
Have 100+ , Chinese Tea... Green Tea...Milo...

Don't get so high for the Coffee. If you need a good vitality coffee, you can buy outside or take your own tongkat ali get a warm/hot water to consume with it. No one fucks you for that i assure.

Enjoy your day, enjoy your bonk, enjoy the place.
Nothing is forever. Even my cock don't stand forever.

Naka_Timo
23-08-2018, 11:20 AM

Peace please...
This is VIP SPA thread.
Not Coffeebean or Starbucks.
Focus on the ladies and session.
No one force you to buy or drink coffee there.
Have 100+ , Chinese Tea... Green Tea...Milo...

Don't get so high for the Coffee. If you need a good vitality coffee, you can buy outside or take your own tongkat ali get a warm/hot water to consume with it. No one fucks you for that i assure.

Enjoy your day, enjoy your bonk, enjoy the place.
Nothing is forever. Even my cock don't stand forever.

Yes. A lot of crap here, glad that some of the crap was being remove due to wasting of bandwidth.

This is SBF, not coffeeshop or grandfather forum for you to anyhow post and spam.

Let move on with FR.

ShadowRiders
23-08-2018, 12:27 PM

This is not about coffee but more on VIP feeding its customers Ketamine and Syabu. While it is common knowledge agents feed the working girls to take them due to the long working hours and tiredness. It is a different matter when customers are targetted.... whether willingly or unsuspecting victim..... it is not right to do that.
Anyway I heard from my riding kakis that NCID are aware of this practice in VIP and several other joints too. Just be prepared for a gigantic typhoon cum tsunami akan datang :)

Summerhillt
23-08-2018, 02:55 PM
This is not about coffee but more on VIP feeding its customers Ketamine and Syabu. While it is common knowledge agents feed the working girls to take them due to the long working hours and tiredness. It is a different matter when customers are targetted.... whether willingly or unsuspecting victim..... it is not right to do that.
Anyway I heard from my riding kakis that NCID are aware of this practice in VIP and several other joints too. Just be prepared for a gigantic typhoon cum tsunami akan datang :)

wa bro, like this chiu make me scared scared dont dare to go to vip spa liao :eek:

anyways bros, i know this is a long shot here but anybody here remember this tall slim vnb with huge big eyes long hair.. she goes by the name Gigi and shes from hcmc. I felt quite sad that i lost her wechat contact and unable to contact her anymore..

she was around erm lets say 2 to 3 years ago.. just hoping any bro got any memory of her.. shes 1992 de.. really hope can reconnect with her somehow.. her wechat moments got show last time she got celebrate her birthday inside vipa spa de..

HueThuy
23-08-2018, 06:42 PM

Not again ! When going to end ? Still cannot go ... ? Must well close down

HueThuy
23-08-2018, 06:45 PM
Yep..... they have been coming every other day and its a cat n mouse game with them. If you see the premises closed..... come back again a few hours later..... the typhoons should have cleared by then.

Which is bigger damage ? Typhoon or Hurricane ?

Target 503 must wait or maybe no chance

ahemmaster
23-08-2018, 09:07 PM
who is the hotest gals now in vip spa? any new good car to intro?

devion
23-08-2018, 09:10 PM
https://ibb.co/b8723K

Can help identify the ladies in this picture?

devion
23-08-2018, 09:47 PM

Can help identify the ladies in this picture?[/QUOTE]

HueThuy
24-08-2018, 12:32 AM
who is the hotest gals now in vip spa? any new good car to intro?

.... Car ???

ahemmaster
24-08-2018, 12:33 AM
.... Car ???

means new gal/new arrival

ahemmaster
24-08-2018, 12:33 AM

Can help identify the ladies in this picture?

no pic.

how to identify bro

Ninja_Assassin
24-08-2018, 01:19 AM

Okay.... no more discussion on coffee. Let's discuss about Ketamine and Syabu then. :)

2 days ago the NCID seized 500kg of Syabu and 13 bags of Ketamine pills in Penang worth over RM$26.1m and 3 guys were arrested there with the goods. Another guy was later arrested in KL. Further investigations resulted in another 12 guys picked up in JB and 1 in SGP. Followup interrogations have revealed more names of those involved and more arrests are on the way.

Why is it the goods are in Penang but most of those arrested are in JB? I wonder how is the supply situation for Syabu & Ketamine in JB now with this seizure?

In SGP the prices for them have suddenly shot up overnight so I assume the supply has been disrupted.

devion
25-08-2018, 11:11 AM

Can help identify the ladies in this picture?[/QUOTE]

Anybody knows?

hayhayI
25-08-2018, 11:41 AM
Anybody knows?[/QUOTE]

Why u wanna looking for them? This photo was taken years ago. I know their agent and whereabouts but I need to know why you are looking for them.

Naka_Timo
25-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Those regular reader inside this thread should see and know that some of the irrevelant post was being remove due to wasting in bandwidth.

This is a SBF forum, not your father forum or what. Please show some respect to SBF and the TS by not hijacking the thread and talk irrevalant stuff not related.

JRthe6
25-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Just came back from JB.... strangely traffic was smooth sailing both ways today. On solo mission today so I return to Jln Sutera shop intending to rtf ex-VIP 228 but OKT say she was tabao outcall and will only be back 2 hrs later. Not willing to wait so I ask for the next available girl. 10 mins later Ah Zhen came into the room. Yes..... she is the same Ah Zhen from VIP redcard girl 266. :p

Girl: Ah Zhen (ex-VIP 266)
Boob: C cup
Body: Tanned and slim type with C cups boobs and slightly meaty ass. Cleanly shaved pussy and smooth silky skin
Foreplay: Cathbath all over, frenching and bbbj
Service: Friendly and Good GFE
Bbbj: good, slow and slurpy
FJ : Slow and not rushing at all. Started in cowgirl and the way she ride is damn shiok with her boobs swaying up and down and with slow and deep thrust. Changed to missionary and the sight of looking down on her while thrusting deep is memorable. She is very accommodating and wants me to finished her off in doggy mode. The dirty talk while doggy her and rubbing of her boobs from behind made it too much for me she knew that I'm coming and pull my arm and thrusting her body towards me for maximum depth. Shot out and felt satisfied. Showered and dressed up. Paid my dues and before leaving she French me again while rubbing my cock. Have the mistress feel...
Damage: RM170
RTF: Yes after trying out the other girls.

While waiting for the next customer I chitchat with her and found out she was one of those girls arrested in VIP about 1 and half months ago. 3rd time unlucky as she had managed to siam 2 earlier raids that month..... she was servicing a customer and did not have enough time to make the getaway before the polis caught her. She was in detention for 9 days. The VIP boss was supposed to bail the girls out but never turn up and in the end her own agent came to bail her..... and she owes him rm$4K now for that "Get out of Jail" pass.

Have the wechat or okt contact?

snakehead
26-08-2018, 03:29 AM
This is a SBF forum, not your father forum or what. Please show some respect to SBF and the TS by not hijacking the thread and talk irrevalant stuff not related.

Last time I checked this was still Sammyboysexforum... since when it become Naka_Timo forum? Just because you are a paid FR writer does not give you the right to tell others to fuck off.

Personally I prefer to read those posts by the others as they provide a different insight instead of all the bullshit propaganda posted by you and other clones.

To anyone who feels he has something to share.... please carry posting. I love your alternative views and grandfather stories ..... keep them coming. :p

And if you want to post FR...... at least have the decency to write the truth instead of giving us an FR full of bullshit (this part is meant for paid FR writer)

Naka_Timo
26-08-2018, 03:07 PM
Last time I checked this was still Sammyboysexforum... since when it become Naka_Timo forum? Just because you are a paid FR writer does not give you the right to tell others to fuck off.

Personally I prefer to read those posts by the others as they provide a different insight instead of all the bullshit propaganda posted by you and other clones.

To anyone who feels he has something to share.... please carry posting. I love your alternative views and grandfather stories ..... keep them coming. :p

And if you want to post FR...... at least have the decency to write the truth instead of giving us an FR full of bullshit (this part is meant for paid FR writer)

Really Laugh Dead Me!!! paid FR writer

Like that will make all the OKT very rich. Some may also be offended with it. Well, mouth is your, i cannot control but you can don't read. Nobody stopping you.

As for those that have brain and chiong with me before or have been following my FR all this while from dome 1 to dome 3 to here and on and off other place. I m sure reader can spot is is real or fake with the amount of time spend, effort and money paid for the bonk.

Those who chiong with me should know my chiong philosophy.

Everyone have family to feed. If have the choice and given the choice lady will not open leg to work this line. That implies to OKT and opearator too.

Good or meet standard. FR should be given to justify. Don't meet standard, just feedback and not to break the rice bowl as i believe by breaking the rice bowl will result in karma.

Yes, reader can post what they want as i am in no position to stop it but like i said is just the matter of time before mod step in. Take note this thread is also about FR sharing. Good or bad i think should be the direction and not nonsense or not related. Tried posting in other thread and see what will happen lo.

Well, is not up to me, can post anything before the mod step in.

CoutinHo
26-08-2018, 11:31 PM

Finally someone speak up against those fake FRs. Me been conned when believing those FRs.

Really Laugh Dead Me!!! paid FR writer

As for those that have brain and chiong with me before or have been following my FR all this while from dome 1 to dome 3 to here and on and off other place. I m sure reader can spot is is real or fake.

I have not cheong with you before but I have been following your FRs from all the threads in SBF covering Dome 1 to JB joints to International threads too. Initially I believed them to be true and accurate until I went to patronize the girls. It was nothing like mentioned in your FRs. After a few disappointing experiences.... I came to realise your FRs are not truthfully written. I still read your FRs and that is so I can avoid those girls recommended by you in the FRs.

I had written some FRs to tell the truth after trying out those girls you recommended but they were always deleted soon after posting.

Rangerous
27-08-2018, 01:09 AM
FRs... always remember FR is just a Guide.

My 1st bonk with No.219 was fantastic when she just started work few months ago... Recently seeing so many good reviews and she’s always busy, I put her on KIV RTF list!

Alas...! I should stick to my bonk and go style, Avoid RTF. My 2nd encounter with 219 was a Total Flipped!!!

So my own FR how to judge? Real or Fake? Chemistry or lack GFE? Or I Kena 25 for being too flowery???

So Guys.... FRs... always remember FR is just a Guide. If you dun share, dun say others write nonsense....

Cheers and happy bonking everyone.

Upz my points if you guys feel me... but please dun zap me for being truthful.

Campro
27-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Why is it some FRs are deleted while other FRs by certain nicks are always allowed.?

I think some powers-that-be only want their version of the "truth" to be seen and other truths had to be deleted.

No wonder that professional FR writer dare to post he can ask moderator to remove any post.

dipolog
27-08-2018, 02:00 AM
May I know is this spa still in operation? Why I am asking was because I had gone there 3 times in past 2 weeks and they were closed on all 3 occasions. So I wonder if the closure is permanent?

Naka_Timo
27-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Why is it some FRs are deleted while other FRs by certain nicks are always allowed.?

I think some powers-that-be only want their version of the "truth" to be seen and other truths had to be deleted.

No wonder that professional FR writer dare to post he can ask moderator to remove any post.

This show that you do not know the rule and just anyhow talk rubbish here.

FR is only allow for those paid advertiser in SBF. Please take a look at all th dome. Those non FR on non paiding advertiser will be remove.

Naka_Timo
27-08-2018, 08:50 AM
I had written some FRs to tell the truth after trying out those girls you recommended but they were always deleted soon after posting.

Oh really...

FR that written for non advertiser will be removed. This is the rule throughout for SBF. Please know the rule before barking.

At the same time, mouth is your i cannot stop you from barking.

Like i said take the FR as a pinch of salt. if you cannot take it, don't see or even read.

If someone into you this stall and this food nice. You go try you don't like or don't suite you, you go tell the person said you gave me fake review lo. See what the outcome?

ahemmaster
27-08-2018, 09:04 AM
May I know is this spa still in operation? Why I am asking was because I had gone there 3 times in past 2 weeks and they were closed on all 3 occasions. So I wonder if the closure is permanent?

u chinese? they don take risks because there may be undercover malay cops to check.

ahemmaster
27-08-2018, 09:23 AM
FRs... always remember FR is just a Guide.

My 1st bonk with No.219 was fantastic when she just started work few months ago... Recently seeing so many good reviews and she’s always busy, I put her on KIV RTF list!

Alas...! I should stick to my bonk and go style, Avoid RTF. My 2nd encounter with 219 was a Total Flipped!!!

So my own FR how to judge? Real or Fake? Chemistry or lack GFE? Or I Kena 25 for being too flowery???

So Guys.... FRs... always remember FR is just a Guide. If you dun share, dun say others write nonsense....

Cheers and happy bonking everyone.

Upz my points if you guys feel me... but please dun zap me for being truthful.

sometimes gal may have off form day as they having bad day or too exhausted or sick when have sexual encounter with customers. try give them chance again and feedback to captain .

strikeback4
27-08-2018, 10:31 AM
That is why no one want to write FR anymore, if share but other users get different experience straight away a bunch of idiots will hop onto the flaming band wagon and accuse the author as "Paid FR writer"

Why is it more and more people are getting more stupid ah? Of course you will get different experience from the FR because you're not the same as the FR author (You may be shorter? Taller? Ugly? Handsome? bad breath bad BO? etc) and of course FL / WL will have their own preferences, they will tend to give better treatment to someone they like, and of course different guys have different preferences as well (Some like tall? short? Big boobs? flat chest? SYT? Milf? etc) end of the day a FR is just a rough gauge of what to expect from the FL / WL

If you don't like what others write in their FR than either don't see it or prove yourself and write a better FR than them lor, as simple as that

Rangerous
27-08-2018, 10:37 AM
sometimes gal may have off form day as they having bad day or too exhausted or sick when have sexual encounter with customers. try give them chance again and feedback to captain .

If I Feedback to captain... she sure Kena scolding....

If I Feedback here... I sure Kena from some 25s...

So, you telling me not to post such comments???

Justin Bieber
27-08-2018, 11:02 AM

Bro, we will support you 100% :)

TLEG

Manxn
27-08-2018, 04:38 PM
Why can’t you all just agree that YMMV? Stop arguing and back to FR pls! Let me start...

FR for L803:
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10 small boobs
Catbath: 7/10 to me not really good average only
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 she really hardworking and although I changed many position she still willing to accommodate and at the end of day I apologize say make her tired but she say it’s ok it’s all part of work... ;)
GFE: 8/10 cuddle after deed done and give me time to recover then shower

Although my FR not as power as Naka_Timo bro but at least I willing to share... YMMV as always.. she did say I’m dep trai not sure about you all...

GN007SG
27-08-2018, 08:01 PM

i will feedback to captain
same at work, if we do something wrong, our boss and client also scold us leh

i will feedback here too.
i only write the truth.. whether ppl believe it or not is not my problem :cool:

ahemmaster
27-08-2018, 08:06 PM

nono. don feel offended. nothing wrong to comment here.

fishyogurt
27-08-2018, 08:08 PM

.................................................. ............

Dirk Kuyt
27-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Oh really...

FR that written for non advertiser will be removed. This is the rule throughout for SBF. Please know the rule before barking.

At the same time, mouth is your i cannot stop you from barking.

Like i said take the FR as a pinch of salt. if you cannot take it, don't see or even read.

If someone into you this stall and this food nice. You go try you don't like or don't suite you, you go tell the person said you gave me fake review lo. See what the outcome?

So its confirmed that only FRs by advertisers and their paid writers are allowed. Nobody else can post FRs. I used to post FRs regularly long long time ago when SBF was a sharing place for like-minded bros. But I have stopped writing since past 2 years because my FRs now dun see the light of day. At least now I know the reason why.

Since SBF has become a market where only advertisers are allowed to post and nobody else can share...... what's the point of staying here.

Moderator..... please delete my account.

strikeback4
27-08-2018, 10:35 PM
So its confirmed that only FRs by advertisers and their paid writers are allowed. Nobody else can post FRs. I used to post FRs regularly long long time ago when SBF was a sharing place for like-minded bros. But I have stopped writing since past 2 years because my FRs now dun see the light of day. At least now I know the reason why.

Since SBF has become a market where only advertisers are allowed to post and nobody else can share...... what's the point of staying here.

Unless you're talking about Dome 2 (where the advertisers will constantly remove negative FR) I really don't see it's that serious as you have said

There are still ppl writing FR in dome 1,3, geylang JB etc...

hotguy2468
28-08-2018, 12:30 PM
Unless you're talking about Dome 2 (where the advertisers will constantly remove negative FR) I really don't see it's that serious as you have said

There are still ppl writing FR in dome 1,3, geylang JB etc...

Dome 1 now is as bad as Dome 2...... genuine FRs always get zapped until terok and only bullshit FRs are posted there.
I have long given up on both Domes 1 & 2.

I go to the legal GL houses or come into JB to get my fix.

dipolog
28-08-2018, 12:37 PM
u chinese? they don take risks because there may be undercover malay cops to check.

I have been there like 6-7 times already and no problem getting inside then but on my last 3 visits they were closed. So I was wondering if they had closed down.

CTOA3954
28-08-2018, 06:49 PM

SBF has become like the Noble Group....... shares value drop until 1% of its prime.

SBF at its peak had more than 3 million members...... but now only 134,570 remain as of today. All those zapping and fake frs have made many to quit SBF.

I also wish to quit since I seldom come in now and spend most of my time in the other forums. How do I go about cancelling my account?

hayhayI
28-08-2018, 09:06 PM
I have been there like 6-7 times already and no problem getting inside then but on my last 3 visits they were closed. So I was wondering if they had closed down.

Next time just cross over to the small shops nearby if the main spa is closed. Anyway most girls are sent out to the shops now so stock quantity at VIP is low. Today had only 12 girls came to work and quality cmi. Service was also rush rush as the fear of being caught in raid is there amongst those girls. My girl for today was 803. Will post my FR in a while.

hayhayI
28-08-2018, 09:35 PM
At first she mention 1st time working in JB..... but after chitchat with her in simple mandarin and english she admitted she had worked previously in another spa at Nusa Bestari.

Late 20s with straight long hair.
Face with heavy makeup so could be early 30s.
Body was slim n fair with A cup boobs.
Good thing was no tattoos on her body.

After quick shower.... SOP catbath and short bodyrub with gel. Could have been longer but got the feeling she rushing through the job. Flipped over and I was expecting bodyrub on my front but no such thing. Straight to bbbj or rather a combination of blow and handjob.... capped and rode me cowgirl. I let her ride until she tired out and beg me to fuck her instead. Changed to missionary and finish off in doggy.
Another quick shower and was ushered out from the room.
After coming out to canteen I check the time and realise my session with 803 was only 30 mins.

Not a very good FR but at least I tell the truth.... dun zap me.

Ojekbtm
28-08-2018, 09:49 PM
At first she mention 1st time working in JB..... but after chitchat with her in simple mandarin and english she admitted she had worked previously in another spa at Nusa Bestari.

Late 20s with straight long hair.
Face with heavy makeup so could be early 30s.
Body was slim n fair with A cup boobs.
Good thing was no tattoos on her body.

After quick shower.... SOP catbath and short bodyrub with gel. Could have been longer but got the feeling she rushing through the job. Flipped over and I was expecting bodyrub on my front but no such thing. Straight to bbbj or rather a combination of blow and handjob.... capped and rode me cowgirl. I let her ride until she tired out and beg me to fuck her instead. Changed to missionary and finish off in doggy.
Another quick shower and was ushered out from the room.
After coming out to canteen I check the time and realise my session with 803 was only 30 mins.

Not a very good FR but at least I tell the truth.... dun zap me.

How long should the session be ?
Deed done no reason to remain in room
I also had her and more / less same duration

JadeBird
28-08-2018, 11:28 PM
RM228 - Normal session - 45mins
RM268 - Waterbed session - 60mins

demon1000
29-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Can share wechat ctc? Easier to liaise when crossing customs

charger
30-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Just visited this place for the first time and is quite impressed but the food spread can be improved. The selection of WLs is very good especially when the group of about 25-30 came out for selection.
I chose the tallest babe and proceeded to a room. Here is the FR of G541.
Look 6.5-10 decent looking
Age 25 about
Hgt - 1.65
Boobs 6-10 D cup with big droopy dark nips..guess she just gave birth
Body 6-10 very fair and smooth
Ass 7-10 nice round curve
Legs 8-10 nice and slim
Bbbj 7-10 good suction
AR 6-10 quite thorough
Work 6-10 used her big tits to rubba me front and back
Gfe 2-10 refused to talk, just get on with her job
Fj 0-10 she just wanted to Hj me claiming that she scared of pain. Knn just because my cock is thick is my fault.
Rtf ..die also won't call her

Overall 5-10 it could have been a good outing despite her low gfe as she did other things well but not allowing to fcuk is really my first encounter of such kind. So if your cock is thick or big skip her.
Anyway the counter guy told me had I complained earlier to the captain I would get a discount..
Anyway will rtf the other babes.

masterofzen
30-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Just visited this place for the first time and is quite impressed but the food spread can be improved. The selection of WLs is very good especially when the group of about 25-30 came out for selection.
I chose the tallest babe and proceeded to a room. Here is the FR of G541.
Look 6.5-10 decent looking
Age 25 about
Hgt - 1.65
Boobs 6-10 D cup with big droopy dark nips..guess she just gave birth
Body 6-10 very fair and smooth
Ass 7-10 nice round curve
Legs 8-10 nice and slim
Bbbj 7-10 good suction
AR 6-10 quite thorough
Work 6-10 used her big tits to rubba me front and back
Gfe 2-10 refused to talk, just get on with her job
Fj 0-10 she just wanted to Hj me claiming that she scared of pain. Knn just because my cock is thick is my fault.
Rtf ..die also won't call her

Overall 5-10 it could have been a good outing despite her low gfe as she did other things well but not allowing to fcuk is really my first encounter of such kind. So if your cock is thick or big skip her.
Anyway the counter guy told me had I complained earlier to the captain I would get a discount..
Anyway will rtf the other babes.

never visit for yr. my favorite was 228.she is stationed other small shops?

Funzio
30-08-2018, 11:06 PM
never visit for yr. my favorite was 228.she is stationed other small shops?

228 no more.... she follow her agent to dunno where....dun bother to ask as we no longer have any dealings with that agent.

VIP has new agents and new batch of girls..... all fresh from farms.... but pls bear with us as it takes time to train these new girls so give some slack if their service is not up to your expectations :)

shockwave
30-08-2018, 11:25 PM
How about 211 or 811 or 513? When will they be back?

Dimigod
31-08-2018, 10:34 AM
VIP SPA小姐战后报告
号码:359
样貌: 7/10 dark skin
胸部: 7/10 nice to grab
身材: 7/10 slim and petite
鲍鱼: 9/10 tightness ok, not shaven use abalone to B2B everywhere.
叫床: 8/10 very loud and enjoying type
毒龙: lick and poke deep in, suck your balls
服务: 9/10 work hardworking
口交: 9/10 can blow quite long and deep
女友感: 9/10 speak mandarin, friendly, good chat
做爱: 8/10 start with cowgirl, can ride and rock long as you want.
回头: good choice to RTF

Bellars
31-08-2018, 08:36 PM
VIP has new agents and new batch of girls..... all fresh from farms.... but pls bear with us as it takes time to train these new girls so give some slack if their service is not up to your expectations :)

VIP become like Little Saigon? The gal I choose today say no fj. She only do massage, b2b and finish with handjob. When I ask for fj, she refuse saying the other spas she work at before coming to VIP also never do fj. She claim her agent tell her VIP is same same, only massage + b2b and hj.
I question one captain about it but he only call the agent out to talk to me and left. Agent also full of bullshit say gal is 1st time in JB and new to this type of work. But the gal already say to me she work in 2 other spas before coming to VIP.
Agent finally say sorry and will give discount.

KNN when I going back and go pay at counter.... cashier say agent discount rm10 and insist I pay rm218.

Funzio
31-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Trying out new agents and new girls. Sorry about your experience but apparently there was some misunderstandings between that agent and his girls.
He has removed his girls who wun do FJ to other joints and all his girls here are made aware that FJ is in the package.

HueThuy
31-08-2018, 10:19 PM
VIP become like Little Saigon? The gal I choose today say no fj. She only do massage, b2b and finish with handjob. When I ask for fj, she refuse saying the other spas she work at before coming to VIP also never do fj. She claim her agent tell her VIP is same same, only massage + b2b and hj.
I question one captain about it but he only call the agent out to talk to me and left. Agent also full of bullshit say gal is 1st time in JB and new to this type of work. But the gal already say to me she work in 2 other spas before coming to VIP.
Agent finally say sorry and will give discount.

KNN when I going back and go pay at counter.... cashier say agent discount rm10 and insist I pay rm218.

What number tag ?
Her agen also hanging around in the spa ?

HueThuy
31-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Trying out new agents and new girls. Sorry about your experience but apparently there was some misunderstandings between that agent and his girls.
He has removed his girls who wun do FJ to other joints and all his girls here are made aware that FJ is in the package.

I thought they go for training before go to the field ? No more QC ?

hotguy2468
01-09-2018, 03:16 AM
I thought they go for training before go to the field ? No more QC ?

I think they no more have any trainers. All is new girls.

hotguy2468
01-09-2018, 03:20 AM
What number tag ?
Her agen also hanging around in the spa ?

Actually since long ago already have agents hanging around.
They usually sit in canteen and recommend their own girls. Many newbies mistaken them as captains but those who go often know who is captain & who is agent. ;)

hotguy2468
01-09-2018, 03:25 AM
228 no more.... she follow her agent to dunno where....dun bother to ask as we no longer have any dealings with that agent.

But there is recent FR posted by hayhay1 on ex-228.
He said she is at Jln Sutera small shop leh.

masterofzen
01-09-2018, 11:03 AM
any gals to recommend at Jalan Sutera?

JustTwenty
01-09-2018, 11:44 AM
any gals to recommend at Jalan Sutera?

Pm me if there's any too. Currently at plentong. Haha thinking of going pelangi once I checkout hotel

masterofzen
01-09-2018, 11:04 PM
VIP SPA小姐战后报告
号码:359
样貌: 7/10 dark skin
胸部: 7/10 nice to grab
身材: 7/10 slim and petite
鲍鱼: 9/10 tightness ok, not shaven use abalone to B2B everywhere.
叫床: 8/10 very loud and enjoying type
毒龙: lick and poke deep in, suck your balls
服务: 9/10 work hardworking
口交: 9/10 can blow quite long and deep
女友感: 9/10 speak mandarin, friendly, good chat
做爱: 8/10 start with cowgirl, can ride and rock long as you want.
回头: good choice to RTF

she is the thai gal right?

masterofzen
01-09-2018, 11:07 PM
Jalan Sutera girls belong to an agent who have since left VIP.
VIP has no more dealings with that agent so dun keep making enquiries from VIP about his girls.

Call him direct to ask him. His contact - 0167777335 (V 哥)

noted. today met the captain who managed the jln sutera branch in vip. So jln sutera branch now no longer under same vip boss?

masterofzen
04-09-2018, 01:24 PM
FR : VIP 200

Appearance : 6/10 . average looks but service is her strongest point and will make you turn on with her skills and hardworking attitude . breast size is between b to c cup. nice to grab during sex. Pussy trimmed abit but did not paint her.

B2B : 10/10 . one word. creative. started during shower after put soap to make it smooth and slippery. She asked me sit down and roam around with her butt,pussy and breast for 5-10min. Really make me high and alot hanky panky. Then proceed to bed for b2b.

Bbbj : 9/10 started during shower and on bed as well. strong suction and dfk me abit. Very wet. Almost wanna cum but i had to ask her to stop so can proceed with fj.

FJ : 9/10 .Drank high dose caffeine b4 tis to have good sex. Started with cowgal and grabbed her breast. She moans quite natural and passionately. Carried her and throw her into missionary position and continue with high intensity. She continues to moan hard to make me to increase intensity more. Then, finished doggy to ram her real hard and timed cum shot on her breast.

RTF : Yes

Funzio
04-09-2018, 11:52 PM
FR : VIP 200

Appearance : 6/10 . average looks but service is her strongest point and will make you turn on with her skills and hardworking attitude . breast size is between b to c cup. nice to grab during sex. Pussy trimmed abit but did not paint her.

B2B : 10/10 . one word. creative. started during shower after put soap to make it smooth and slippery. She asked me sit down and roam around with her butt,pussy and breast for 5-10min. Really make me high and alot hanky panky. Then proceed to bed for b2b.

Bbbj : 9/10 started during shower and on bed as well. strong suction and dfk me abit. Very wet. Almost wanna cum but i had to ask her to stop so can proceed with fj.

FJ : 9/10 .Drank high dose caffeine b4 tis to have good sex. Started with cowgal and grabbed her breast. She moans quite natural and passionately. Carried her and throw her into missionary position and continue with high intensity. She continues to moan hard to make me to increase intensity more. Then, finished doggy to ram her real hard and timed cum shot on her breast.

RTF : Yes

Hahaha..... no wonder you are zapped into moderation.
Want to write fake FR at least make sure there is such girl working. Her agent oredi pulled her out so I dunno how you able to take her in VIP.

Funzio
05-09-2018, 11:34 PM
He’s right. I saw this new gal no. 200 too in VIP group 2.

King & queen uploaded the working gals’ pics daily.

You saw the actual person or just the photos blastout?
Because the girl 200 in this photo was 2 years ago one..... whether they reuse her photo by mistake or there is another new girl take 200 number..... we will clarify.

hka1an
06-09-2018, 11:37 AM
You saw the actual person or just the photos blastout?
Because the girl 200 in this photo was 2 years ago one..... whether they reuse her photo by mistake or there is another new girl take 200 number..... we will clarify.

Photos blastout. If the gal parade is not good, I would use the wechat photos to check availability of gals & book them in spa area.

candypro
06-09-2018, 11:52 AM
Photos blastout. If the gal parade is not good, I would use the wechat photos to check availability of gals & book them in spa area.

Bro. Sent you a pm

chengzc
07-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Went vip yesterday but was told not open.

Is it because I not regular enough? Or because now need On my way! Secret code word haha.

I’m Chinese btw

Bmw7
07-09-2018, 01:42 PM
Any bro can pm me the nearby shop? Went to VIP a mins ago but was completely dark and closed. The 4th floor completely no light at all. Thanks.

draven07
07-09-2018, 02:37 PM
Any bro can pm me the nearby shop? Went to VIP a mins ago but was completely dark and closed. The 4th floor completely no light at all. Thanks.

Likewise.. Any kind souls can pm the new address?

Funzio
07-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Went vip yesterday but was told not open.

Is it because I not regular enough? Or because now need On my way! Secret code word haha.

I’m Chinese btw

Yesterday major power failure in Pelangi, Tebrau areas....... power only restored @ 7pm.

Funzio
07-09-2018, 03:33 PM

Received typhoon warning.... so taking safety precautions.
Will sound the all clear if no action by 7pm tonight..... can come again after 7pm.

hayhayI
08-09-2018, 12:46 AM
Very bad day today. Wasted an entire day in JB. Went in early afternoon but VIP was closed..... so thought Plan B go to the small shop. Called Jln Sutera shop okt.... no reply. Nevermind just walk across the street to look for him... shop was also closed.
Change to Plan C and walk to Jln Keris intending to go RnB... then it started to rain heavily. KNN kenna caught in the rain and soaked wet wet by the time I reach RnB. Door was locked and no lights. Saw the cashier n captain eating wanton noodles next door kopi shop and joined them for hot drink. Was informed they were told not to open today by management but dun wanna tell me reason why. I ask is it because going to have raid later .... both never reply but from their facial expression and uneasy body language already tell me my guess was right. Since it was raining I could not continue to proceed to the other nearby small shops. Sat for 3 hrs in the kopitiam until rain stop. Decide to abort mission for the day and came back to SG. Now got fever and running nose liao..... must be result of getting caught in the rain earlier. :mad:

Messymonkie
08-09-2018, 07:14 AM
Tk care bro. I tink effect of yst power faulty isit

Very bad day today. Wasted an entire day in JB. Went in early afternoon but VIP was closed..... so thought Plan B go to the small shop. Called Jln Sutera shop okt.... no reply. Nevermind just walk across the street to look for him... shop was also closed.
Change to Plan C and walk to Jln Keris intending to go RnB... then it started to rain heavily. KNN kenna caught in the rain and soaked wet wet by the time I reach RnB. Door was locked and no lights. Saw the cashier n captain eating wanton noodles next door kopi shop and joined them for hot drink. Was informed they were told not to open today by management but dun wanna tell me reason why. I ask is it because going to have raid later .... both never reply but from their facial expression and uneasy body language already tell me my guess was right. Since it was raining I could not continue to proceed to the other nearby small shops. Sat for 3 hrs in the kopitiam until rain stop. Decide to abort mission for the day and came back to SG. Now got fever and running nose liao..... must be result of getting caught in the rain earlier. :mad:

ShadowRiders
08-09-2018, 01:16 PM
Show me where did I say I work for VIP? In fact I had even posted I am NOT part of the VIP network.... I just happen to have good relations with the boss through other business dealings that not involving with spa or girls. But the boss likes to talk about his staff and girls' businesses and the problems encountered daily.... so I get my inside info from him.

I heard your friend the VIP Boss has run road.... why?
Also VIP and some small shops were all closed past couple of days. Staff that came to work were told not to open for business..... why?
Staff dunno what is going on..... why?
Pls pass message to him running road will not solve the problems...... tell him to surrender and clarify the situation if he is really innocent.

ShadowRiders
08-09-2018, 01:18 PM

There was supposed to be raids yesterday..... but was cancelled due to the really bad weather.

chengzc
08-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Yesterday major power failure in Pelangi, Tebrau areas....... power only restored @ 7pm.

Plaza sentosa still have power.

Captain say many ppl “walking around”. Close until further notice.

MrDariusxify
09-09-2018, 11:11 AM
hello bros, so vip is down temporary? wanted to make a trip in today but saw they the previous posts...

Funzio
09-09-2018, 12:09 PM
I heard your friend the VIP Boss has run road.... why?
Also VIP and some small shops were all closed past couple of days. Staff that came to work were told not to open for business..... why?
Staff dunno what is going on..... why?
Pls pass message to him running road will not solve the problems...... tell him to surrender and clarify the situation if he is really innocent.

Dun believe the rumours lah. Why should he go into hiding?
He is currently on a cruise holiday. What situation you referring to?
He was already cleared by the Immigrasi who concur it was the agents who broke the laws and he was a victim too as they lied and provided the false documents to him.
On the other case he was released unconditionally after investigations by the NCID. He was not aware and would never have allowed his businesses to sell drugs. Again it was the agents and a few of the staff that pushed the drugs without his knowledge. He has cooperated fully with the investigations. He is not on the run but just went away for a short holiday.

Funzio
09-09-2018, 12:14 PM
hello bros, so vip is down temporary? wanted to make a trip in today but saw they the previous posts...

You can still book the girls for outcall. We have block booked
a few rooms at Grand Sentosa hotel for such purpose.... pls call or wechat to make arrangements.

MrDariusxify
09-09-2018, 06:51 PM
You can still book the girls for outcall. We have block booked
a few rooms at Grand Sentosa hotel for such purpose.... pls call or wechat to make arrangements.

hi bro funzio, if i would like to book who should i wechat? thanks much

Funzio
13-09-2018, 01:40 AM
Hi fellow bros, any idea if this lady is at which shop/outlet?

She is follow agent V哥..... Jln Sutera small shop.

Funzio
13-09-2018, 01:47 AM
Lol...... out of the blue I receive an sms from Linh (252).
She inform me she left VIP and is now at Pariss hotel.... and sent me a photo of her new workplace too. There were another 2 other girls inside the photo and I recognise them as previously from VIP too..... but I dunno their numbers.

Ex-252 went back VN few months ago..... she recently return to JB but since we are no longer engage her agent..... we are not accept her back to VIP. We wish her well and success at Pariss hotel.

HarumaJitsu
13-09-2018, 07:09 AM
Anybody mind sharing the Jln Sutera small shop? Been walking around yesterday and seen few small shop but not sure which is the one...

ShadowRiders
13-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Anybody mind sharing the Jln Sutera small shop? Been walking around yesterday and seen few small shop but not sure which is the one...

Diagonally across the road opposite The Store... behind the car repair garage. Shop is a misnomer as actually the unit is an office with closed doors. You need to call the okt before the door can be opened.

HarumaJitsu
13-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Diagonally across the road opposite The Store... behind the car repair garage. Shop is a misnomer as actually the unit is an office with closed doors. You need to call the okt before the door can be opened.

Up for the reply!
Mind sharing the Wechat or contact number?

Bret
13-09-2018, 03:55 PM
First trip down to this place after recommand by some bro.

Gal line up for me to choose and choose a small size playful one

No:359
Looks 8/10 definitely a SYT
Body 8/10 smooth, smells good, dark and slim.
Boobs 8/10 feels like natural boobs and is just nice for her build.
Bbbj 8/10 slow and sensual and tasty
FJ 9/10 very tight and accomodate different position and the look from her when you bonk her is priceless. The moan is an instant turn on as well.
Frenching 8/10 depends on your chemistry with her

This was my first experience there.

Overall 10/10 The whole experience is just good. Having a SYT moan while you fuck her. Nice figure and looks overall, nothing much to complain about.

devion
13-09-2018, 09:17 PM
First trip down to this place after recommand by some bro.

Gal line up for me to choose and choose a small size playful one

No:359
Looks 8/10 definitely a SYT
Body 8/10 smooth, smells good, dark and slim.
Boobs 8/10 feels like natural boobs and is just nice for her build.
Bbbj 8/10 slow and sensual and tasty
FJ 9/10 very tight and accomodate different position and the look from her when you bonk her is priceless. The moan is an instant turn on as well.
Frenching 8/10 depends on your chemistry with her

This was my first experience there.

Overall 10/10 The whole experience is just good. Having a SYT moan while you fuck her. Nice figure and looks overall, nothing much to complain about.

Is this at the SPA or one of fxxk shops? Wonder if SPA is open again after a short closure due to big winds.

GN007SG
14-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Is this at the SPA or one of fxxk shops? Wonder if SPA is open again after a short closure due to big winds.

opened a few days back liao

Campro
14-09-2018, 10:16 AM
Ex-252 went back VN few months ago..... she recently return to JB but since we are no longer engage her agent..... we are not accept her back to VIP. We wish her well and success at Pariss hotel.

I thought she working in KTV now? So fast went back to spa work.

JLamb
14-09-2018, 10:19 AM
opened a few days back liao

Thanks for the info. Cheers!

peg80
15-09-2018, 08:19 AM
Can share vip wechat ?

180baht
16-09-2018, 03:44 AM
Have I been scammed?

I was in Singapore for F1 related work and found time 2 days ago to visit VIP spa. There was another singkie guy who was attached to our team and both of us booked a Grab car from Nicoll Highway to Woodlands checkpoint for SGD$22.
When the Grab driver found that we were going into JB, he convinced us to let him drive us there and back to SGP for SGD$80. Fair enough we accept his offer and told him our itinery. He dropped us off at Plaza Sentosa and will return to pick us up from same spot 4 hrs later.

VIP spa was easy to locate and we were let in without hassle. Both of us were given locker keys and told to change.
After changing into the golden uniforms, we went into the canteen intending to grab a bite. Changed our minds after having a look at the food on offer. There were 4 chafing dish on the table containing beehoon, scrambled eggs, some soggy vegetables and the 4th was empty. Really pathetic offerings. My buddy ordered bread and eggs with milo while I just ask for a glass of coke. We were the only guys at the canteen. 10 mins later the captain ask us to go inside for viewing the girls. There were another 2 guys already there whom we found out later were from Singapore too. Soon a door opened and out came 5 girls from it. Although they were sexily attired and the place was dimmed, we could see the quality was substandard. None of them appeal to any of us. We decide to wait for the next round of girls and so did the 2 other guys. While waiting, we talked to the other guys and learned they were also 1st timers like us. About 15 mins later, another batch of 4 girls were brought out, whom were even worse than the earlier batch. Again none of us selected any of the girls. One of the Singkie guys jokingly ask the captain to bring out and show us the best girls. He sent this batch back through the door. 5 mins later the captain approached us and said we have to leave as they will be closing in half an hour.

Bloody hell, so we changed back our clothes and was about to leave when we were told to pay up at the counter. WTF! Pay up for what? We did not get any service at all. We were told to cough up RM68 each as they claimed that was the entrance and facilities fees. We were there for like 30 mins, did not use any of their facilities other than changing into their uniform and only had a glass of coke. And we had to pay RM68 just for that.

Can any regular visitors to VIP spa confirm this is the usual practice? Or were we scammed because we are newbies to this place. And can they chase customers out and close up the place as and when they feel like it?

GN007SG
16-09-2018, 08:30 AM
Pay up for what? We did not get any service at all. We were told to cough up RM68 each as they claimed that was the entrance and facilities fees. We were there for like 30 mins, did not use any of their facilities other than changing into their uniform and only had a glass of coke. And we had to pay RM68 just for that.

this is true...
same for every spa
u nv use the facilities is your own problem

about closing down early. that i cant comment

BigBoss
16-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Have I been scammed?

I was in Singapore for F1 related work and found time 2 days ago to visit VIP spa. There was another singkie guy who was attached to our team and both of us booked a Grab car from Nicoll Highway to Woodlands checkpoint for SGD$22.
When the Grab driver found that we were going into JB, he convinced us to let him drive us there and back to SGP for SGD$80. Fair enough we accept his offer and told him our itinery. He dropped us off at Plaza Sentosa and will return to pick us up from same spot 4 hrs later.

VIP spa was easy to locate and we were let in without hassle. Both of us were given locker keys and told to change.
After changing into the golden uniforms, we went into the canteen intending to grab a bite. Changed our minds after having a look at the food on offer. There were 4 chafing dish on the table containing beehoon, scrambled eggs, some soggy vegetables and the 4th was empty. Really pathetic offerings. My buddy ordered bread and eggs with milo while I just ask for a glass of coke. We were the only guys at the canteen. 10 mins later the captain ask us to go inside for viewing the girls. There were another 2 guys already there whom we found out later were from Singapore too. Soon a door opened and out came 5 girls from it. Although they were sexily attired and the place was dimmed, we could see the quality was substandard. None of them appeal to any of us. We decide to wait for the next round of girls and so did the 2 other guys. While waiting, we talked to the other guys and learned they were also 1st timers like us. About 15 mins later, another batch of 4 girls were brought out, whom were even worse than the earlier batch. Again none of us selected any of the girls. One of the Singkie guys jokingly ask the captain to bring out and show us the best girls. He sent this batch back through the door. 5 mins later the captain approached us and said we have to leave as they will be closing in half an hour.

Bloody hell, so we changed back our clothes and was about to leave when we were told to pay up at the counter. WTF! Pay up for what? We did not get any service at all. We were told to cough up RM68 each as they claimed that was the entrance and facilities fees. We were there for like 30 mins, did not use any of their facilities other than changing into their uniform and only had a glass of coke. And we had to pay RM68 just for that.

Can any regular visitors to VIP spa confirm this is the usual practice? Or were we scammed because we are newbies to this place. And can they chase customers out and close up the place as and when they feel like it?

What time did they chase u out?

180baht
16-09-2018, 07:36 PM
this is true...
same for every spa
u nv use the facilities is your own problem

about closing down early. that i cant comment

We had just arrived and were chased out less than 30 mins later, so we did not have opportunity to use the facilities as we were told by the captain to go for the viewing.

So this is their normal practice? Then they are not running a genuine business but a scam shop. I am from LOS and have patronised numerous spas but this is the 1st time I encountered such practice in a spa. This spa shall be going into on my blacklist.

180baht
16-09-2018, 07:43 PM
What time did they chase u out?

We arrived about 2.30pm and was there less than 30 mins, so I would say we were chased out about 2.55pm.

Funzio
17-09-2018, 12:25 AM
Have I been scammed?

We were there for like 30 mins, did not use any of their facilities other than changing into their uniform and only had a glass of coke. And we had to pay RM68 just for that.

Sorry to hear of your experience.
Yes... the VIP will inform the customers to leave if they receive warning of impending raid.
There is no entrance fee but if you use the facilities then there is a fee chargeable.... but it should only be rm48.
I dunno why you had to pay rm68? Did you include "extra" in your drink? There is a surcharge for "special" drinks.

Beretta
17-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Seems like this spa is still hot ...... raids still targetting it.

chengzc
17-09-2018, 04:06 PM
We had just arrived and were chased out less than 30 mins later, so we did not have opportunity to use the facilities as we were told by the captain to go for the viewing.

So this is their normal practice? Then they are not running a genuine business but a scam shop. I am from LOS and have patronised numerous spas but this is the 1st time I encountered such practice in a spa. This spa shall be going into on my blacklist.

I think you are just unfortunate to come at the wrong time when all spas near the area are having high alert.

MrRex1001
23-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Any updates on this place?

Ninja_Assassin
23-09-2018, 08:14 PM
Any updates on this place?

This place is dead now..... has become into a situation similar to Amansari. Girls stock and quality has dropped tremendously and more often than not the place is closed. Its like they operated every once in 2-3 days. Even the outcall service to Grand Sentosa hotel has ceased.

hotguy2468
24-09-2018, 02:12 AM
This place is dead now..... has become into a situation similar to Amansari. Girls stock and quality has dropped tremendously and more often than not the place is closed. Its like they operated every once in 2-3 days. Even the outcall service to Grand Sentosa hotel has ceased.

I am not surprised. The writing was on the wall many months back so I had actually expected it to come to this situation. It is never wise to defy the authorities and challenge them especially when you are into such questionable activities. The 1st batch of staffers knew this principle and the spa was able to expand and do well until the latest batch of young ah bengs took over as captains. These youths think too highly of themselves and think they are above the law..... suka suka do what they like... and even tell the authorities off.

Of course there will be retaliation and crackdowns by those people and now see what has become of the spa? Neither here nor there..... want to open do business also scared kenna raid..... which happen every other day. No other joint has been raided as frequently as VIP. Even Amansari was never raided this frequently during its troubled days.

WhitePaper
25-09-2018, 03:33 PM
VIP spa glory days are over. It is now as bad as Amansari.
I went there 3 times in the past month but it was closed on all 3 occasions. I call their number from the door entrance and could hear the phone ringing but no one was there.

Luckily for me the other spas like HV, Poseidon & NZ were operating so I did not waste my trips into JB.

devion
25-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Wonder where did all the VIP ladies got redistributed to now..all the small Fxxk shops around the area? Even bookings to hotel stopped? Wonder why....

Bret
26-09-2018, 06:30 PM
I was there a few days back to RTF 359. This place still as good as last time in term of ladies and quality. Good to see all those gals too.

Their wechat still running, phone still running too. Place alway open just that at different slot.

Most of them here gossip about is likely not their customer. Likely are their rival, jealous or red eye of their business and out to sabo them.

guy894a
27-09-2018, 11:55 PM
Anybody knows where did the Viet Girl no 83 from amansari went to?

kallisan
28-09-2018, 03:54 AM
I was there a few days back to RTF 359. This place still as good as last time in term of ladies and quality. Good to see all those gals too.

Their wechat still running, phone still running too. Place alway open just that at different slot.

Most of them here gossip about is likely not their customer. Likely are their rival, jealous or red eye of their business and out to sabo them.

Dun bullshit leh. Sabo me to go down yesterday afternoon after read your post but the place was closed. :mad:
Zap you for sabo me.

eddy72
28-09-2018, 05:36 AM
not sure about afternoon, i only went there at 10 pm.. leave at 2 am..

Naka_Timo
28-09-2018, 10:02 AM
not sure about afternoon, i only went there at 10 pm.. leave at 2 am..

Nice share. welcome back, did not heard from you for quite some time :D

eddy72
01-10-2018, 09:51 PM
Nice share. welcome back, did not heard from you for quite some time :D

hi bro.. some ppl can achieve a lot in 24 hours..

i happen to be lousy..:(

strikeback4
03-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Dun bullshit leh. Sabo me to go down yesterday afternoon after read your post but the place was closed. :mad:
Zap you for sabo me.

Oh Really? do you have photos of the front door to proof they are close? and Judging from your -59 rep and 0 power all of us can tell who are those trolls account

Ya agree... too many people like to bullshit and sabo, those regulars who frequent there will know business as usual.... btw last night Nasi Lemak was great... too bad no chicken wing

GN007SG
03-10-2018, 08:04 PM
FR for 802

looks – 5 (well.. imo she is not a looker.. and blemishes on her face)
Boobs – 8 (34D naturals plus light colour nipples... rare find for me with all the enhanced boobs around)
Body – 7 (slim and petite size gal)
BBBJ - 7 (feels good and add in boobs fuck)
FJ - did not try
GFE – 8 (its a make out session :D)
Service - 8 (takes her time to service you... BBBJ in the shower.. catbath... foreplay... no complains)
RTF – likely if i dont feel like trying another lady the next time im there

Naka_Timo
04-10-2018, 09:18 PM
Oh Really? do you have photos of the front door to proof they are close? and Judging from your -59 rep and 0 power all of us can tell who are those trolls account

Ya agree... too many people like to bullshit and sabo, those regulars who frequent there will know business as usual.... btw last night Nasi Lemak was great... too bad no chicken wing

Quiet quiet sneak in bo jio hor...

Mastahman26
05-10-2018, 12:00 AM
can check my bros if the manager that is handling the wechat account cannot speak english? i tried to message them in english and the one reply say no english.

Grounded Eagle
05-10-2018, 03:23 AM
FR for 802

looks – 5 (well.. imo she is not a looker.. and blemishes on her face)
Boobs – 8 (34D naturals plus light colour nipples... rare find for me with all the enhanced boobs around)
Body – 7 (slim and petite size gal)
BBBJ - 7 (feels good and add in boobs fuck)
FJ - did not try
GFE – 8 (its a make out session :D)
Service - 8 (takes her time to service you... BBBJ in the shower.. catbath... foreplay... no complains)
RTF – likely if i dont feel like trying another lady the next time im there

You must be professional bonker...... bonk 3 girls yesterday.
I am amazed how you do it at travelling between VIP (802), RnB (1026) & JM14 (19). Btw what time were you at JM14..... I was there too..... to "escort" new girl G16 for her medical checkup & AV interview. Next time hang around to tcss mah..... dun just bonk n go. :)

GN007SG
05-10-2018, 06:44 AM
You must be professional bonker...... bonk 3 girls yesterday.
I am amazed how you do it at travelling between VIP (802), RnB (1026) & JM14 (19). Btw what time were you at JM14..... I was there too..... to "escort" new girl G16 for her medical checkup & AV interview. Next time hang around to tcss mah..... dun just bonk n go. :)

lol definitely not all 3 on the same day...
not always FR on the day itself :p

you escort gals for checkup? :cool:

riderboy
05-10-2018, 04:44 PM

Wa!!! shiok shiok oni... No chicken wing never mine.
Have abalone can liao. lol. :D

Naka_Timo
05-10-2018, 05:20 PM
Wa!!! shiok shiok oni... No chicken wing never mine.
Have abalone can liao. lol. :D

Lol!! Well said...

can check my bros if the manager that is handling the wechat account cannot speak english? i tried to message them in english and the one reply say no english.

Yes, don't think can. Try message in Chinese..