PDA

View Full Version : Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

xasdx
11-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Let's share your sexperience with someone u never thought of having sex with....

jazp
11-05-2016, 09:38 PM
With a lady i met at a social event less than 8 hours ago on the same day. Had the courage to invite her home. Things just happened. :D

bastardball
11-05-2016, 09:57 PM
With my ex-student that I taught at a secondary school. After she graduated, she contacted me a few years later (17 years old) and we met and I screwed her on that first night I met her. She had a bf but still managed to screw her.

Lost contact liao, last saw from her watsapp she got a child at 20....but single mom :cool:

LoveBoobies
11-05-2016, 10:21 PM
1. Ktv girl who asked me out on my birthday, treated me to a meal by the seaside n proceeded to give me a good time.
2. Another ktv girl who i know for only 2 hrs followed me back to my flat, just completed renovation n we had a good time there foowed by another 2 times in an overnight hotel.
3. Still another ktv girl (joked bout her going shopping n not buying me anything), went to Orchard, bought me a branded polo shirt, and after that had a good time overnight again.
4. Met a girl on tagged, know her for only 4 hrs and proceeded to have a short enjoyable time.

BTech
11-05-2016, 10:55 PM
1. Ktv girl who asked me out on my birthday, treated me to a meal by the seaside n proceeded to give me a good time.
2. Another ktv girl who i know for only 2 hrs followed me back to my flat, just completed renovation n we had a good time there foowed by another 2 times in an overnight hotel.
3. Still another ktv girl (joked bout her going shopping n not buying me anything), went to Orchard, bought me a branded polo shirt, and after that had a good time overnight again.
4. Met a girl on tagged, know her for only 4 hrs and proceeded to have a short enjoyable time.

Are you the king of KTVs ?
Why all girls frim KTV like u ?

conquer
12-05-2016, 03:35 AM
Colleagues, interns, someone who I knew online, and list of MLs who I banged without GQ asked in prior. :)

Because he looks like Andy Lau. :D

snooker
12-05-2016, 03:41 AM

most probably look like someone that just withdraw cpf...lol

conquer
12-05-2016, 03:44 AM

wtflmao...:d

DirtyLilSecrets
12-05-2016, 03:47 AM
A random guy off the net that i had never talked to. Was the first time meeting and i was in an emotional rollercoaster so he came by just in time and we had once in his house with his girlfriend out to work lol. :/

LoveBoobies
12-05-2016, 03:50 AM

Just lucky bro. Coincidence.

sadfa
12-05-2016, 03:53 AM
wtflmao...:d

Ya actually pretty funny

CombatReady
12-05-2016, 06:04 AM

Good one :D

hugs
12-05-2016, 07:25 AM

seriously sia, got me curious whats your age man.

acidicavex
12-05-2016, 07:55 AM
A random guy off the net that i had never talked to. Was the first time meeting and i was in an emotional rollercoaster so he came by just in time and we had once in his house with his girlfriend out to work lol. :/

Flooding soon......

Angeline1716
12-05-2016, 08:42 AM
Because he looks like Andy Lau. :D[/QUOTE]

Edison is more handsome.
So many actresses .....

ceeko
12-05-2016, 09:09 AM
Mine was

1. Finance Director, divorced 2 kids
2. Mutual friend of same sporting interest

Both mid 40s milf

My thread about then giving bbbj here

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=604727&highlight=

Arcadia999
12-05-2016, 09:24 AM
With my ex-student that I taught at a secondary school. After she graduated, she contacted me a few years later (17 years old) and we met and I screwed her on that first night I met her. She had a bf but still managed to screw her.

Lost contact liao, last saw from her watsapp she got a child at 20....but single mom :cool:

Mayb u r the daddy

Arcadia999
12-05-2016, 09:27 AM

KTV gals as long u got $$$$ any tom dick & harry can fuck...This is not unexpected haha

ET
12-05-2016, 10:06 AM
ya with a malay pr 1 time only
i shoot outside and while i still trying to catch my breath she say in a cfm voice why i no shoot inside :eek::eek::eek:

xasdx
12-05-2016, 12:55 PM
ya with a malay pr 1 time only
i shoot outside and while i still trying to catch my breath she say in a cfm voice why i no shoot inside :eek::eek::eek:

Pr 1 time only... I thought pri 1 .... Lol

diemydarlingsx
12-05-2016, 01:04 PM
i had sex with a guy who was very different from me. i want to keep him!

Temptation5
12-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Met my ex schoolmate in a pub. He was really a hunk, captain of our schoolrugby team. He drank too much pouring his misery to me. Drove him home, but ended up hvg hot steamy sex in the carpark.
"J", if you are here reading this, hope to see you at same place again.

HANDFUL
12-05-2016, 01:54 PM
my ex neighbour. D cup MILF. having problems with husband and was having a drink at my apartment. Was her Bday and she couldn't get out coz had to take care of kids.

Let her use my bathtub as Bday treat and was in the bathroom helping her with the water which was turning cold... one thing led to another.

milktoast
12-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Hahaha omg! I was laughing out really loud when I read all those replies! :D
Didn't know a lot of fun people around here. :p now I know where to go when I need a good laugh! :D

LoveBoobies
12-05-2016, 02:52 PM
seriously sia, got me curious whats your age man.

I am almost 40. Well these incidents is all voice down to luck n maybe jovial character. Its not cos of money or looks.

DIDIGOGO
12-05-2016, 03:24 PM
1. Sex with my friend's wife
2. Sex with my another friend's gf
3. Sex with my friend's gf's sister
4. Sex with my friend's ex gf
5. Sex with my friend's ex gf's sister
6. Sex with my 40 yrs old milf office co-worker
7. Sex with my with my lady staff
8. Sex with a nurse from a clinic I always visit

Guess that I am indeed a bad ass guy :D:D

jjlsk777
12-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Did it with my ex gf(married OL) without cd. But did not let go inside her.

diemydarlingsx
12-05-2016, 04:17 PM
what are some tips and tricks to please a man? inspiration needed... haha

cr8tiv3
12-05-2016, 04:21 PM
My ex gf's bff. Had amazing sex with both of them but never at the same time, perhaps a few hours apart ;)

tsuna7
12-05-2016, 04:26 PM
had sex with twin gfs during sch days.. wildest of wild a to do list for many man.

had them at my prime and their prime.. now wan do more also scare will have limping dick..

sadfa
12-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Met my ex schoolmate

Thanks bt no thanks.
It's nt u but me. Actually its you la. All u. Haha

milktoast
12-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Never :( But I got a whole list of guys :eek: whom I really am fantasizing for sometime. Lol :D

xasdx
13-05-2016, 01:08 PM
Did it on with my asst director.... Awesome!

hugs
13-05-2016, 01:47 PM
I am almost 40. Well these incidents is all voice down to luck n maybe jovial character. Its not cos of money or looks.

agree with you:)

hella21
13-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Guess alcohol plays a great part when I had the first experience with a straight les. mind blowing...

conquer
13-05-2016, 11:35 PM
had sex with twin gfs during sch days.. wildest of wild a to do list for many man.

had them at my prime and their prime.. now wan do more also scare will have limping dick..

What the hell is "twin gfs"?

I can understand if you fucked twin sisters, but making both as your gfs sounds pretty... hmm, unbelievable. They are not vegetable after all. LOL...

Guess alcohol plays a great part when I had the first experience with a straight les. mind blowing...

How did it feel to fuck a lesbian? Any difference from a straight female?

tsuna7
13-05-2016, 11:53 PM

I can understand if you fucked twin sisters, but making both as your gfs sounds pretty... hmm, unbelievable. They are not vegetable after all. LOL...

well bro they both my girl fren at the same time i started with the elder sister, but younger sister join in after, elder sister dont mind sharing me.

conquer
14-05-2016, 12:00 AM
well bro they both my girl fren at the same time i started with the elder sister, but younger sister join in after, elder sister dont mind sharing me.

Amazing, I thought it only happens in movie. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TcB4Sk-qQY

tsuna7
14-05-2016, 09:28 AM
Amazing, I thought it only happens in movie. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TcB4Sk-qQY

hahaha i also wont think it will happen to me, the sisters are indo chinese we were from the same sch. their parents are always oversea and well i had them when we are still schooling. hanging out every single day. they drain off my body worst den drink water.. hahahaha

SYTBigBoobLover
14-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Favor returned. Cheers...

warrior2013
15-05-2016, 03:29 AM
Many years back. A female nutrition agent gave me a sales call. Invited her to to my working place ( gym ) and then bought the nutrition product and brought the sales agent home. Painted her body with latex body paint and the rest was lust driven action. Met up again 3 times within the same month and didn't see her again after that.
I got attached after that and she did too.
Now single and banging away with FLs. Peace out!

AlexTan07
15-05-2016, 06:42 PM
1. a gal from aff- talked to her at 2plus in the morning and meet at 0330. bang until morning in the car
2. another gal from aff. meet her in morning for brunch. meet again at night for drinks then lead to fun in car
3. met a girl from online for dinner followed by drinks. sent her home.. while smoking. sparks fly between us. we kiss and rest is history.
4. met a girl from online. talk cock a while. then we do 69 in car in multi storey carpark..

good memories they are...they all love my 7" curvy tool as said by them.hehe

TheGreatOne
16-05-2016, 02:05 AM
1. Sex with my friend's wife
2. Sex with my another friend's gf
3. Sex with my friend's gf's sister
4. Sex with my friend's ex gf
5. Sex with my friend's ex gf's sister
6. Sex with my 40 yrs old milf office co-worker
7. Sex with my with my lady staff
8. Sex with a nurse from a clinic I always visit

Guess that I am indeed a bad ass guy :D:D

Let's see...
(1) your named 'A' friend's wife say example named 'Z'
(2) and 'Z' happened to be with your other friend, named him 'B', cheating on 'A', and of course you.
(3) and 'Z' also happened to be a sister of your another friend, named him 'C's gf, named her 'D'
(4) and 'Z' happened to be your another friend, named him 'E's ex gf
(5) and 'Z' happened to be your another friend, named him 'F's ex gf named 'G's sister
(6) and 'Z' happened to briefly work together with you, so technically considered your co worker in the past
(7) and 'Z' during her brief stint at your company, happened to be your subordinate thus technically considered one of your staff
(8) and 'Z' happened to work as nurse which you always visited for business purpose

Summary is you basically just screwed a single 'Z' and that she has since left the clinic and she is a 40 yrs old milf, to which I guess, you must be a doctor! :D

Megafan1981
16-05-2016, 09:14 AM
During uni days, i popped my friend's V even though she was attached to an acquaintance of mine. She was having a rough patch and i was at the right place at the right time to console her. After some consolation, i stroked her and she responded until i eventually popped her v at the passenger seat of her car. She was in a mess after the sex and regretted.. But i managed to convince her to be my fb cuz i told her we could be best friend but not couple cuz of different family values. She bought it and we banged for another few years before she got engaged.

Fuck my ex company bitch from prc-turned-singaporean. Always went around kpkb and feeling victimized cuz she felt everyone disliked her. Always reported to boss about other ppl skiving when she did the least. One of my colleagues jokingly said she needed a dick to shut her mouth and she must be horny cuz she was single for a long time. I talked to her, made her laugh, and she reciprocated. She was hesitant on sex and only allowed fingering and licking cuz she said we only l knew each other for two months.. But when she was high,i slipped my cock into her and banged her. She enjoyed it a lot. After banging a few times, she wanted commitment. We both left the company and i decided to cum inside her for the last fuck, and i broke off all contacts with her. One year later, during a wedding dinner with ex colleagues, i heard she became a single mother.

Third gal was a Malay gal. Knew her since friendster days. Had a mutual interest in supernatural stuffs. Met up, tcss, made her laugh and said mushy stuffs, and finally banged her. First minah i had, even though she was barely 18. After the banging, i refused to be her bf and she proceeded to have a lot of tattoos, indulged in smoking, etc.

Petted a 15 year old gal from broadrick sec school almost a decade ago. She looked like 18, and we clicked so much. Proceeded to touch her, sucked her b cup nipples and fingered her.. I celebrated her 16th birthday and were chatting at the staircase of her block. She made some dirty seducing dance moves to tease me before her hp rang. She hushed me and said it's her mum. I went behind her and pulled down her panties and fucked her even though she resisted and yet trying to keep the commotion down. After her conversion ended, she turned around and slapped me before running away in a huff. That was the last time i saw her.

DIDIGOGO
16-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Let's see...
(1) your named 'A' friend's wife say example named 'Z'
(2) and 'Z' happened to be with your other friend, named him 'B', cheating on 'A', and of course you.
(3) and 'Z' also happened to be a sister of your another friend, named him 'C's gf, named her 'D'
(4) and 'Z' happened to be your another friend, named him 'E's ex gf
(5) and 'Z' happened to be your another friend, named him 'F's ex gf named 'G's sister
(6) and 'Z' happened to briefly work together with you, so technically considered your co worker in the past
(7) and 'Z' during her brief stint at your company, happened to be your subordinate thus technically considered one of your staff
(8) and 'Z' happened to work as nurse which you always visited for business purpose

Summary is you basically just screwed a single 'Z' and that she has since left the clinic and she is a 40 yrs old milf, to which I guess, you must be a doctor! :D

Hahahaha....good one bro....champion~!

basara_evil
16-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Meet up with a local Chinese girl from online (forgot what website) She was 15 and I was in my early 30. Average look, short (152cm), some baby fats, and have a pair of boobs way beyond the size of any 15 yo I know.

After a couple of movies, I realized she had a crush on me, and I took full advantage of it. For 5 months we meet regularly at her flat staircase at night. We did everything except BJ (I'm not into bj) and sex (I don't want rotan). She then lost her phone and I took the chance to cut off all contact with her and moved on to other targets.

4 years later we happened to meet each other at Bugis. had a chat at a nearby coffee shop, found out she had a shotgun wedding, had a baby boy, but now is in the process of filing for divorce. we exchanged contact and left.

A week later she asked me out, and one thing leads to another, we had sex in hotel 81. I guess she's seeking some kind of closure for all those feelings for me years back. I came twice that day, first shot inside her (without telling her), and second shot outside (which she tot was my only shot).

I did managed to ask her out again a month later, and had sex again. I wore protection this time, but managed to slip it off without her noticing and shot inside her again, twice. She found out after the second shot and we no longer meet again. NEVER regretted using her 15 yo bod for my own pleasure as well as cumming inside her for that two session :D

ET
16-05-2016, 12:12 PM
yesterday afternoon fuck a indo maid totally cmi

Megafan1981
16-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Meet up with a local Chinese girl from online (forgot what website) She was 15 and I was in my early 30. Average look, short (152cm), some baby fats, and have a pair of boobs way beyond the size of any 15 yo I know.

After a couple of movies, I realized she had a crush on me, and I took full advantage of it. For 5 months we meet regularly at her flat staircase at night. We did everything except BJ (I'm not into bj) and sex (I don't want rotan). She then lost her phone and I took the chance to cut off all contact with her and moved on to other targets.

4 years later we happened to meet each other at Bugis. had a chat at a nearby coffee shop, found out she had a shotgun wedding, had a baby boy, but now is in the process of filing for divorce. we exchanged contact and left.

A week later she asked me out, and one thing leads to another, we had sex in hotel 81. I guess she's seeking some kind of closure for all those feelings for me years back. I came twice that day, first shot inside her (without telling her), and second shot outside (which she tot was my only shot).

I did managed to ask her out again a month later, and had sex again. I wore protection this time, but managed to slip it off without her noticing and shot inside her again, twice. She found out after the second shot and we no longer meet again. NEVER regretted using her 15 yo bod for my own pleasure as well as cumming inside her for that two session :D

I understand how shiok it is. It's like you owned her and did things with her that most guys would dream of.

When i fuck a young minah friend (by surprising her with an ipod touch), she told me she only had two ex Malay bf fuck her before and she was hesitant about having unprotected sex with a Chinese guy. In the end, i fucked her and she got so high that she didn't realize i had no condom.

I jokingly asked her whether she experienced any guy shot inside her and she said nope. She cowgal me until i shot inside her and she loved the sensation very much. Shot inside her a few days later again. A few months later, she said she just went for abortion with her bf even though her bf had been using condom all this while.

But of course, she never allowed me to bang her again. Occasionally still whatsapps each other but that's all. I respect her decision.

basara_evil
16-05-2016, 03:34 PM
I understand how shiok it is. It's like you owned her and did things with her that most guys would dream of.

yes u are right. especially the period when she was 15, when I was doing things with her that not many guys have the chance to do with a 15 yo. until now I regretted not fucking her when she's 15, as thinking back she was probably my best ever chance of getting away with underage sex. Till now I still have never experienced underage sex

stoked
17-05-2016, 10:04 AM
The most unexpected or "never thought of" one I had was a colleague some years back. I was single and she was divorcing. She's an ex-colleague now but back then, many of us went out for drinks after a big event we did. She was tipsy and I offered to send her home since she's considered a friend. One thing led to another in the car or I should say she led my hand to her pussy. Hehe. I was worried cos I didn't have a condom on me but she said "so what". Eventually we had sex in my car and I came inside her twice. We still see each other these days due to same industry but never had sex again.

swlim
17-05-2016, 11:21 AM
A few years back, I was working for a MNC. I was 30 then. The company often hires intern from poly and there were a few batches that were quite pretty but as a employee, I usually dun eat and shit at the same place.

Then this 20yr old intern comes along. Quite tanned, 32B cup with long hair. We would often go out for lunch in a group. Then 1 day, she came understudy my role as a outdoor sales. I brought her out for a few presentations and happens to have 1 at nite to present to a chain pubs boss.

After the presentation, we had a few drinks there. At midnite, we were in my car with her giving me a bbbj. Later found out that she is still a virgin but has given bbbj to her ex. She came to my hse a few times but we ended with bbbj and painting only until 1 day we went drinking again and I took her first blood with CIM. Shiok.

Didn't contact after she went back to her poly as I found another target.

Cheesebeast
17-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Went back to my secondary school a year back for teachers day. Met up with my former home econs teacher who all the guys had a hots for back during my secondary school days. She looked exactly the same after 5 years, average looking face with super hot bod, but her boobs grew a lot bigger (probably the after effects of pregnancy). Invited her for dinner as a treat which she accepted. She didnt want a fancy restaurant dinner but suggested having dinner at her place.

Her husband was overseas while her son was at her mums place. We enjoyed dinner and talked about old times and had a great time. Our conversations changed from casual topics to really erotic ones. We started kissing and then our clothes came off. She grabbed a condom from the drawer, capped me on and we had sex in her bedroom.

After thrusting her for a while, i told her i couldnt feel anything and ask if i could remove the condom. She hesitated a while and said ok eventually but to cum outside. I fucked my teacher raw like an animal that night. She had an awesome body for her age and despite recently giving birth - a slim body, toned legs and big boobs. Seeing my unprotected dick in her tight wet pussy really turned me on as i remembered fantasizing about her during my secondary school days. I shot my load really hard in her sweet pussy, forgetting our deal.

I collapsed on her while spurting my load and she felt it. She got really mad after i finished unloading and demanded me to get out. I left her home satisfied.

newyorker88
17-05-2016, 12:35 PM

hahahaha.

Old man at least 55 years old...

PointB
17-05-2016, 01:45 PM
recently had a enjoyable weekend with a pinoy..
she's fair, petite and above average looking.. best of all, she dun have much pubic and armpit hair type..

her employers are out of town for the week.. after spending first few days alone.. she decided to wechat me; we previously chatted but all was clean and i got no plans to hook her up yet as i had quite a long waiting list! haha

she msg me on a thursday night asking if i'm free.. just nice friday i'm on off.. and met her to go Gardens by the bay.. after that, went to hotel..
met her again on sat to go JB, because she never visit before..
then up her again at jb hotel..

she's those that can go for off every sunday.. haha
now send me her selfie automatically and her sleeping attire..

basara_evil
17-05-2016, 01:54 PM
recently had a enjoyable weekend with a pinoy..
she's fair, petite and above average looking.. best of all, she dun have much pubic and armpit hair type.

she's those that can go for off every sunday.. haha
now send me her selfie automatically and her sleeping attire..

wah, this kind of gem must share lah

PointB
17-05-2016, 02:20 PM
wah, this kind of gem must share lah

can share la.. but wait for me to enjoy first.. if you have contacts, can share with me.. i have another few..

5ag1_Boar
17-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Really wonder how you guys are so "lucky". I think mostly I'm in the wrong jobs... lots of wholesome people, harder to find those that are open-minded. In fact most colleagues at my work place chose this job cause it gives them more time with their families.

Might have a chance with one of mine too. Recently contacted and currently flirting through app. will update if anything happens.

xasdx
18-05-2016, 01:23 PM
What type of apps u all using.... Ai yo.... Sic apps le...

ceeko
18-05-2016, 01:42 PM

Apps don't get you laid u know......

5ag1_Boar
18-05-2016, 02:19 PM

Opps. I meant flirting over WhatsApp.

Yolo8876
18-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Met a girl from tagged, she was 16 years old. She look like those good girl and from wealthy family, so i didn't expect anything to happen by the look of it. The 2nd time i meet her we drank a bit, i suggest i drive to bukit timah hill cp. Then things started to change when i asked her to go to my backseat to chit chat, when i touched her legs she start to take off her clothes which caught me in surprise. She have nice long legs which i liked. This lasted for a year. She must be 20 years old now, studying at amk ite.

shuai ger
18-05-2016, 06:28 PM
For me it will be my sis friend!

Story is that I happen to met her on social app account, at first did not know who she was just only have body pic etc etc, decided to message her (no harm trying) and wola she reply! I will cut the story short!

So it's just happen that she told me she was my sis friend, and she wanted to try how it feels fucking and blowing the sis brother while she beside the room feels like! Very kinky little girl, so I screwed her up, she was very tight just lost her Virgin no long when I screwed her, so I decided to be a bastared and empty all inside her...luckily she's not pregnant!

After the screwing we still meet up for some sex/Hj/bj till she graduated and the meeting becomes lesser,
Damn I miss her

zoomonkey
21-05-2016, 01:54 AM
young girl frm and other department
her look not pretty kinda always wear cover up
to my surprise her breast so big and very tight
Sex with her is the best feeling that happened

i miss her body

strength
22-05-2016, 03:17 PM
My sister's friend. Met her on wechat and manage to up her before realising she is 1 of my sister's friend when we chatted. Quite a hot girl who likes sexy outfits. Met her a few more times after that though before she got attached and it ended sadly.

contractor
22-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Had sex with my secondary school relief teacher. I was sec 5 taking my ö level and she just graduated from NIE and was on intern in my school. I will skip how we got together but will share our sexual escapades. Had most of the session in school and all of them were after school closes. Had one in my classroom on the tables, and most of the time in a school storage house where they keep most of the PE equipment. There were some mats so we used that whenever we had sex there. We were together for about 6 months before we parted ways. She was one of the best bonk that I ever had.

xasdx
26-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Anyone bonk an agent or your own cousin before?

hugs
26-05-2016, 10:48 AM
The list is long.

conly
26-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Anyone bonk an agent before?
Insurance,my wife.
The list is long.

We have time.

Guywhoparty
26-05-2016, 06:54 PM
Yes, bonked a really hot and chio agent before. Intended to buy a plan from her back then so might as well use it to my advantage :)

Apple69
27-05-2016, 05:25 PM
For me is I have sex with my ex-husband's ex colleague which is my current bf

After being with him, he confess that he not only fuck me, he also fuck my ex-husband's sister as well... :eek:

Miki00
27-05-2016, 06:09 PM
A friend's ex bf. Didnt expect it to happen too.

strength
27-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Bonking an agent is 1 of my fantasy but I havent done it before. Nice way to kill 2 birds with 1 stone haha

focaccia
27-05-2016, 08:38 PM
I was a good husband for close to 10 years until i bonked my ex-colleague. I already fantasied abt her when she joined the company but realised she is married.

Slowly got closer n closer to her, before i know it, i bonked her in my car. Experienced a lot of first time with her that i only can dream of last time

Anyway i m not proud of bonking a married girl, created a lot of problems these few years

sadfa
27-05-2016, 09:46 PM

After being with him, he confess that he not only fuck me, he also fuck my ex-husband's sister as well... :eek:

Haha this is classic.

Be honest. You fcuked him as revenge against yr ex?
Were u happy yr ex sis in law got fcuked too? Was she rawed?

ceeko
27-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Friend of colleague when me and colleague went to her house to chill.

Colleague zonked out, drank a bit too much and fell asleep on the ground. Her friend and I chillled and talked on bed and started frenching, she turned to me saying. I'm a player, are u?

I reached out touch her cb, fully wet, yanked off her panties and started pumping. CIP that night

ddog
27-05-2016, 11:02 PM
Last weekday, on first meet only, Ddog kissed Korean gal from behind wearing pleated skirt, pulled down her lacy thongs, lick her sweaty pussycat which smells like salted fish (not smelly, but finds many East Asians smell lidat)

beefucker
28-05-2016, 01:50 PM

:eek::eek::eek: but you still enjoy being with him...i salute you sis.....

Apple69
28-05-2016, 02:21 PM
Haha this is classic.

Be honest. You fcuked him as revenge against yr ex?
Were u happy yr ex sis in law got fcuked too? Was she rawed?

Honestly, i dont use him as revenge. I already like him when i am still married.

Actually i not happy about he have sex with my ex sis in law because i hate her. And yes he fuck her raw.

I think is many man fantasy to fuck friend's wife and sister which most man will not admit. And my bf actually did both on the same friend.

Apple69
28-05-2016, 02:23 PM
:eek::eek::eek: but you still enjoy being with him...i salute you sis.....

Yes i still enjoy with him but he cant touch my ex sis in law again.

Emotional
28-05-2016, 03:50 PM
So many interesting adventure.

sadfa
28-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Honestly, i dont use him as revenge. I already like him when i am still married.

Actually i not happy about he have sex with my ex sis in law because i hate her. And yes he fuck her raw.

I think is many man fantasy to fuck friend's wife and sister which most man will not admit. And my bf actually did both on the same friend.

sounds like Your bf is either a big time player who fcuks anyone anything not nailed down OR he really hates your ex. You got ask him he got bang yr ex mum in law? Haha

While its a fantasy, the truth is ppl don't fcuk frens wife, Sis, kids etc cos some are cowards but many really have some decency n know its nt the right thing to do.

tikogoh
29-05-2016, 04:33 AM
sounds like Your bf is either a big time player who fcuks anyone anything not nailed down OR he really hates your ex. You got ask him he got bang yr ex mum in law? Haha

While its a fantasy, the truth is ppl don't fcuk frens wife, Sis, kids etc cos some are cowards but many really have some decency n know its nt the right thing to do.

Not say cowards, but best not to eat and shit in the same backyard. I used to think that I could, until things get awkward and complicated. Years of build up friendship can be ruined

Apple69
29-05-2016, 11:21 AM

hahaha no he never bang my ex mum in law but I think he saw her nipple before when she bend down because she don't wear bra at home hahaha.

btw, my ex sis in law that he bang is a married lady with kids.

Apple69
29-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Not say cowards, but best not to eat and shit in the same backyard. I used to think that I could, until things get awkward and complicated. Years of build up friendship can be ruined

my bf don't really care abt the relationship with my ex.. maybe that's why.. those he care, he don't touch

yang punk
29-05-2016, 03:06 PM
My colleague. Worked with her for many years until I became her boss and she my assistant in a branch of a financial institution. Before we got intimate she got married to a guy introduced by her bro-in-law who was also her secret lover. Found this out just before I bonk her for the first time.

It happened one Saturday afternoon, after work (in those days it was 5½ days week) and after all other colleagues had left. We were just lingering around because my wife and her husband were both working OT. Conversation got personal and she started telling me how she met her hubby etc. Also how she got seduced and involved with her bil before during his courting days with her sister.

All this while I thought she was the very goody decent type as she was always behaving impeccably except that she loved wearing tailored dresses which always showed a bit of her D-cup cleavage! We had actually developed feelings for each other all these while without revealing to each other and were like brother and sister until that fateful afternoon.

I must admit being very disappointed with her after learning her dark secrets (as the saying goes...still waters run deep!) someone I thought was so virtuous could actually be in an affair from her secondary school days. They did things I could not even have imagined was possible for a young school girl.

To cut a long story short, after that I was deeply disappointed with her and started packing up to leave the office. Even locked the door already then something just overcame me. I thought if she was such a slut then why can't I screw her too? So I reopen the office door and pulled her inside. Relocked the door and in the semi-darkness started to strip her, unzipped and let her dress drop to the floor, unhooked her bra and for the first time feasted my eyes on her huge pair of boobs that I have been lusting for. As she just stood there leaning against her office table submissively letting me ravished both her tits with my mouth and hands.

After that striped her of her panties and pantyhose to have her standing completely nude before me. Then she started to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants and pulled it down together with my briefs and proceeded to bj me. After I couldn't take it any longer I lifted her up onto the table and proceeded to fuck her and came into her pussy. We kissed and cleanse each other up, dressed up and left the office again without a word!

From that day onward she became my office wife...sex after work in the office whenever I wanted without question. Even during her 3 subsequent pregnancies we fucked until she couldn't be fucked then she'ld satisfy me with her enthusiastic bbbj and not to mentioned she loved to play and swallow my cum. Her third child she believed was mine though never tested. Our relationship lasted a few years until she was promoted to managed her own branch.

ceeko
30-05-2016, 04:13 PM
My colleague. Worked with her for many years until I became her boss and she my assistant in a branch of a financial institution. Before we got intimate she got married to a guy introduced by her bro-in-law who was also her secret lover. Found this out just before I bonk her for the first time.

It happened one Saturday afternoon, after work (in those days it was 5½ days week) and after all other colleagues had left. We were just lingering around because my wife and her husband were both working OT. Conversation got personal and she started telling me how she met her hubby etc. Also how she got seduced and involved with her bil before during his courting days with her sister.

All this while I thought she was the very goody decent type as she was always behaving impeccably except that she loved wearing tailored dresses which always showed a bit of her D-cup cleavage! We had actually developed feelings for each other all these while without revealing to each other and were like brother and sister until that fateful afternoon.

I must admit being very disappointed with her after learning her dark secrets (as the saying goes...still waters run deep!) someone I thought was so virtuous could actually be in an affair from her secondary school days. They did things I could not even have imagined was possible for a young school girl.

To cut a long story short, after that I was deeply disappointed with her and started packing up to leave the office. Even locked the door already then something just overcame me. I thought if she was such a slut then why can't I screw her too? So I reopen the office door and pulled her inside. Relocked the door and in the semi-darkness started to strip her, unzipped and let her dress drop to the floor, unhooked her bra and for the first time feasted my eyes on her huge pair of boobs that I have been lusting for. As she just stood there leaning against her office table submissively letting me ravished both her tits with my mouth and hands.

After that striped her of her panties and pantyhose to have her standing completely nude before me. Then she started to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants and pulled it down together with my briefs and proceeded to bj me. After I couldn't take it any longer I lifted her up onto the table and proceeded to fuck her and came into her pussy. We kissed and cleanse each other up, dressed up and left the office again without a word!

From that day onward she became my office wife...sex after work in the office whenever I wanted without question. Even during her 3 subsequent pregnancies we fucked until she couldn't be fucked then she'ld satisfy me with her enthusiastic bbbj and not to mentioned she loved to play and swallow my cum. Her third child she believed was mine though never tested. Our relationship lasted a few years until she was promoted to managed her own branch.

Got involved with a colleague too, bonked almost every few days including once during a conf call (where we had to be on to listen but didn't need to talk).

Her butt was bubble type and its easy to doggy on the wall or her all fours on a chair. In fact we left a stain in the office couch for visitors of which the cleaning lady had so much problem getting rid of its still there.

Sadly she left after 3 years.

End of the day, not wise to eat/shit in the same place. IMHO

hugs
30-05-2016, 09:38 PM
How many friends he got that he doesn't care about?

hahaha no he never bang my ex mum in law but I think he saw her nipple before when she bend down because she don't wear bra at home hahaha.

btw, my ex sis in law that he bang is a married lady with kids.

my bf don't really care abt the relationship with my ex.. maybe that's why.. those he care, he don't touch

sadfa
30-05-2016, 10:19 PM
How many friends he got that he doesn't care about?

Don't be a typical spore woman n ask such things la.
Learn from me.

I wish her well n hope her bf values her even if he may not love her. I understand the stigma she face as a divorcee. Even if Jamie yeo don't have daughter, she'll find it hard.

hugs
30-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Don't be a typical spore woman n ask such things la.
Learn from me.

I wish her well n hope her bf values her even if he may not love her. I understand the stigma she face as a divorcee. Even if Jamie yeo don't have daughter, she'll find it hard.

Wah you good siah. Okok learn from you. Subliminal msg lol

juzz
30-05-2016, 11:39 PM

I must admit being very disappointed with her after learning her dark secrets (as the saying goes...still waters run deep!) someone I thought was so virtuous could actually be in an affair from her secondary school days. They did things I could not even have imagined was possible for a young school

Bro Yang Punk.

Was the working relationship between the two of you ever affected thereafter?

Just wondering whether I should make a move on my chio subordinate?

yang punk
31-05-2016, 12:23 AM
Bro Yang Punk.

Was the working relationship between the two of you ever affected thereafter?

Just wondering whether I should make a move on my chio subordinate?

Not at all. She was very submissive type of woman and traditional too. Hubby was from rich family and no way she would give him up after having 2 kids with him. In-laws were good to her too as she was easy to get along with. Perhaps she was the high sex drive type and couldn't get enough from hubby whose biz requires him to work 7 day week and often to entertain at night too. So we had an affectionate relationship, no strings attached the moment we step out of the office to go home to our respective families. Just that we had our OT once everyone else leave the office. Even when we ended our relationship she and her hubby come pai nian at my place every year!

So if you want an affair in the office or with anyone for that matter, choose someone who is emotionally stable and smart! One who knows the limit and needs you for sex only!

porn3x0004
31-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Thank you for sharing!

tikogoh
31-05-2016, 03:16 AM
Not at all. She was very submissive type of woman and traditional too. Hubby was from rich family and no way she would give him up after having 2 kids with him. In-laws were good to her too as she was easy to get along with. Perhaps she was the high sex drive type and couldn't get enough from hubby whose biz requires him to work 7 day week and often to entertain at night too. So we had an affectionate relationship, no strings attached the moment we step out of the office to go home to our respective families. Just that we had our OT once everyone else leave the office. Even when we ended our relationship she and her hubby come pai nian at my place every year!

So if you want an affair in the office or with anyone for that matter, choose someone who is emotionally stable and smart! One who knows the limit and needs you for sex only!

yeah, have to find that someone......

juzz
31-05-2016, 05:27 AM

Thanks! Uppz in appreciation!

cavemanng
31-05-2016, 06:52 AM

Interesting. Like that also eat out. Got a lot to lose if something happens

sundale_00
31-05-2016, 07:51 AM
Yes i still enjoy with him but he cant touch my ex sis in law again.

Will i stand a chance with u?

Apple69
31-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Will i stand a chance with u?

Not at all haha

Qwerty_Again
03-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Not at all haha

o r bi ... Lol !

A123456789
06-06-2016, 09:57 AM
it was 2am more than 6 years ago, that I saw a late 40s milf crying at my carpark. after I park my car, I found at the stone table crying with very short white shorts and white t-shirt. a cupper though... she has very nice legs and butt cheek, but face complexion abit rough, but still a looker.

we chat over her domestic problem and I encourage her to stand up and be positive. turn out she's one of my neighbor. And not long when she end up blowing me at the staircase. end with a CIM and she swallow. best part...she even thank me!

subsequent and till today, we act blur when are in the lift with our family. we nv had a chance to be alone in the lift till today.

now she's in her 50s, face wrinkle, but still skimpy dressing....oh...I am 20 years her junior

ceeko
06-06-2016, 10:21 AM
it was 2am more than 6 years ago, that I saw a late 40s milf crying at my carpark. after I park my car, I found at the stone table crying with very short white shorts and white t-shirt. a cupper though... she has very nice legs and butt cheek, but face complexion abit rough, but still a looker.

we chat over her domestic problem and I encourage her to stand up and be positive. turn out she's one of my neighbor. And not long when she end up blowing me at the staircase. end with a CIM and she swallow. best part...she even thank me!

subsequent and till today, we act blur when are in the lift with our family. we nv had a chance to be alone in the lift till today.

now she's in her 50s, face wrinkle, but still skimpy dressing....oh...I am 20 years her junior

Technically its a blowjob and not sex kekeke. according to bill clinton

ceeko
06-06-2016, 10:40 AM
28033 (http://adf.ly/1auyxq)

One of my old FB, a milf that was into the same sports hobby as me (Can't say as can ID her) She was the only one who allwed back door for me, Her ass, due to our much loved sports activity was round and shapely. Its the --> Ass that I wanna bang! (http://adf.ly/1auyxq)

Unfortunately. broke off already. Told her to get back to her hubby, not good for me if he finds out I've Analed her wife (http://adf.ly/1auyxq).... RAW

ceeko
07-06-2016, 04:47 PM

If a girl, shows you a pussy like that? (http://adf.ly/1axJsQ)

Will you bang? --> View here (http://adf.ly/1axJsQ)

Notriety
07-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Interesting. Like that also eat out. Got a lot to lose if something happens

My thoughts exactly

ceeko
08-06-2016, 12:45 AM
My thoughts exactly

Yup, must know when to cut loss. Fuck, and forget. Even if fucked many times before

*FiReWoRkS*
10-06-2016, 02:51 AM
You people are so lucky to have so many unthought-of sex exp. :o

Because I have to work very hard for all of my conquests ha..

The only one that I can think of that is closest to a never thought of exp would be about a few years back when I was still a player I got to know this girl on A dating app and started chatting. She is actually quite an independent girl whom doesn't feel like she will settle down anytime soon and is just enjoying her singlehood as she has a group of very close friends whom she always hang out with.

She doesn't talk much most of the time and would just looked at me and listened to what I have to say. During one of our meet up session we went out for some drinks and she drank quite a fair bit. Somehow we ended up at a hotel and the rest was history.

The reason why I said she is one of the never thought of exp for me is because she doesn't seem to be the type that wants to settle down at that point of time and wasn't really a player as well. I know she likes me but she doesn't give me enough indications to let me feel that a bonk with her would even be remotely possible. We sort of drifted apart slowly and she even sent me a music video of a song about she should have treasured me more back when we were 'together'. I really did sayang her quite a lot and sort of treated her like my gf alrdy....

holy shit I think she really did like me a lot back then and maybe wanted to be with me???

damn it! she looks like Joey Wong 王祖賢 leh! one of the if not the prettiest girl that ive ever came across.

Sian! im gonna call her tomorrow liao!!!!! knn

xrage
10-06-2016, 11:03 AM
Really wonder how you guys are so "lucky". I think mostly I'm in the wrong jobs... lots of wholesome people, harder to find those that are open-minded. In fact most colleagues at my work place chose this job cause it gives them more time with their families.

Might have a chance with one of mine too. Recently contacted and currently flirting through app. will update if anything happens.

Nice to see our MOE teachers in here too. ;)

Please update what happen...

alec
14-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Good for ya!

The only one that I can think of that is closest to a never thought of exp would be about a few years back when I was still a player I got to know this girl on A dating app and started chatting. She is actually quite an independent girl whom doesn't feel like she will settle down anytime soon and is just enjoying her singlehood as she has a group of very close friends whom she always hang out with.

She doesn't talk much most of the time and would just looked at me and listened to what I have to say. During one of our meet up session we went out for some drinks and she drank quite a fair bit. Somehow we ended up at a hotel and the rest was history.

The reason why I said she is one of the never thought of exp for me is because she doesn't seem to be the type that wants to settle down at that point of time and wasn't really a player as well. I know she likes me but she doesn't give me enough indications to let me feel that a bonk with her would even be remotely possible. We sort of drifted apart slowly and she even sent me a music video of a song about she should have treasured me more back when we were 'together'. I really did sayang her quite a lot and sort of treated her like my gf alrdy....

holy shit I think she really did like me a lot back then and maybe wanted to be with me???

damn it! she looks like Joey Wong 王祖賢 leh! one of the if not the prettiest girl that ive ever came across.

LoveBoobies
14-06-2016, 08:18 PM
My friend's son teacher, who is from Holland.
A ktv girl whom asked me out on my birthday to bring me out for dinner followed by a hot steamy session.
A student counsel from SP.
The gf of a friend who betrayed another very close buddy of mine. (But of cos b4 every deed was done, i informed him n followed his instruction to the day i got bonked by her.)

5ag1_Boar
15-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Nice to see our MOE teachers in here too. ;)

Please update what happen...

Not MOE.

Anyway, not going to happen cause she found a hunky NS guy her age to play with, so old uncle here no chance liao.

Stupid80
15-06-2016, 11:22 AM
My best buddy who I never think that I will up her, we knew each other more than 10 years. She even can change her clothes in front of me, and I does not care as well.

One day she going to marry and we organised a hens night for her in a club and we book a hotel room for her opposite the club in case she get drunk.

As what we expected, she really drunk after the party just started about one hour. Got no choice, I told my friends and my gf that I will bring her back to room and come back to join them later.

Then we reach the room and and I leave her on the bed. When I want to get up from the bed, she hug me and kiss me out of sudden. Then I look at her, her eye is closing. Then I feel that her hand go into my pant and stroke my dick. I have no choice, because my bro take over my brain, so I take off her underwear immediately and fuck her and she moan damn loud. I realised her eye still closing.

After few mins, I can feel she came and I going to shoot. So I take out my dick and shoot my load on her pussy. Then i just know her private part is well shaved and clean. So it is so easy for me to wipe out all my sperm.

Before I leave the room , I heard she snore and I know she will not remember what had happen just now. Based on my memory that she always can't remember what had happen after she drunk.

When I return to the club, my gf asked me why take so long then I told she vomit and I help to clean up before leave the room. My gf believe it and after the club she ask for sex and I have my second round on the night.

Next day, my buddy call me and say thanks to me to carry her back to room and complain that she is having the hangover effect. Obviously she really can't remember what happen in the room. Till today she is still my best buddy. ^.^

CumExplorer
26-07-2016, 06:48 PM
so many weird happenings, and lucky guys and girls there :D

a good reading

nickotan
26-07-2016, 10:59 PM

Wooo 王祖賢 !!! She must be damn pretty :)

*FiReWoRkS*
27-07-2016, 01:02 AM

doesn't matter who she looks like anymore... no more liao...

why is my life so full of regrets?

ApolloCraft
27-07-2016, 06:11 AM

She probably was

KeungK
27-07-2016, 10:55 AM

Think so too :D

xiaoai94
27-07-2016, 09:50 PM
1. I was the bridesmaid, he was the best man (my virgin and one month later we were together)
2. tipsy 3some with my neighbour and his friend (best fuck ever)
3. 2 of my secondary school whom i had a crush on back then (separately and no one else knows to this day)
4. my childhood friend (we met up after we both were single... were just talking but one thing led to another and....)

the rest not really never thought of....

DeBruyne
27-07-2016, 10:06 PM
1. I was the bridesmaid, he was the best man (my virgin and one month later we were together)
3. 2 of my secondary school whom i had a crush on back then (separately and no one else knows to this day)
4. my childhood friend (we met up after we both were single... were just talking but one thing led to another and....)

Interesting encounters ..... :)

alec
28-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Nice share~~

manure
28-07-2016, 10:02 PM
xiaoai84 can elaborate on each of the stories?

jeffyhandsomekl
29-07-2016, 12:31 PM
1. My tuition students that didn't expect it to happen after sending her home from another student's birthday party.
2. A singer that was so damn drunk and need a good fxxk so badly.
3. A milf customer, an easy fxxk after my work
4. A chat friend, flew over from uk, send her back to hotel, but din expect she asked me to stay.
5. A slutty pen pal turn out to be real bitch the 2nd time i c her.
6. A finance officer whom i took up her loan offer.
7. A milf i met in the pool...Asked me to send her home and ...

tiger2009
29-07-2016, 12:35 PM
I went to Alexis in Jakarta (strip club), watching topless dance on stage. Saw a lady (customer, around 30 years old) with a few of her friend - quite cute. She was a bit high and invited me to dance. We kissed and I invited her to my hotel and we had sex. No money at all! Apparently, she was in a bad relationship was trying to get over it. I think she is from Bandung, nice fair skin quite tall too. Boobs ok but not perfect. I never expected to get a free one that night (a year ago). Luck me.

Pockypig
30-07-2016, 09:14 AM
1) A Sec school classmate found one girl in IRC. Tag me along and didn't expect this girl take on both of us. We then took turn to sneak into her house at night, never try 3P. My first FB for a few months.

2) Met one girl from IRC for the first time at her place. Her brother was at home. Didn't expect end up having sex in her parent's room and she asked me to pull out from her pussy to cum in her mouth.

3) My ex colleague. Was a dare by her. Last a few months but I ended it after she confess to me that she doing all these cause she fallen for me.

4) Another ex colleague from the same company too. A butch who want to try straight sex.

The rest are expected or inital by me.

Mikoyan82
30-07-2016, 10:33 PM
1. My married MILF neighbor in the sane condo
2. My married MILF colleague

JasonPhang
22-08-2016, 10:02 PM
A badminton buddy - become FB for few months
A JC crush - after university, having regular sex for 2 years
A friend of my sec 4 crush, did it when we were 26. She was auditing and frustrated and I banged her to help release stress.
A theatre play friend. Had multiple sex on 4 occasions.
An IRC friend, just turned 16. Did once at HDB staircase landing, in CHIJ uniform
An ex tuition student just turned 16. Celebrated birthday by having sex. Surprisingly lost virginity at 13+.
Another tuition teacher of my another student. Have sex once briefly.
A Facebook friend. Mutual friend of uni coursemate - did it 3 years after initially making out
A kinky forum friend. Popped her cherry.
A journalist friend. She interviewed me and I seduced her to b my FB.
A tenant. 10 years younger. Nice body.
A random facebook friend, a single mother, came to my house to chat. Fucked her to console her.
Secretary of my client.

habbomall
23-08-2016, 02:09 AM
1) meet online become fb for 3mth
2) clean joint massage lady 3 of them
3) ex gf before 1 week of marry
4) ex gf sister happen to be my gf after that
5) guy friends sister
6) someone from same flight (china) chat in the flight to china
Told me tired no want spend moneys to book a hotel. Offer her to join me.
Next day she pack up back to her village. No more contact bbbj/fj (2 time) last bj cim
7) china pub. Fuck her for 4night every night after work she will come hotel find me.
8) friends cousin after his marry saw her at thai pub (5 time)
9) friends friends. Meet her less than 2hr she hold my hand ask me send her home. Did it in car 2 time. 2nd time he ask my friends jio me out drink. Same thing but in hotel81
10) shipping crew piony. Rush sex as she need to report back to ship at 3am.

trying8244
25-08-2016, 11:44 PM
amazing...

barakuda
26-08-2016, 08:15 AM
My maid (who have since left).

Started one morning, after kids went to school and wifey went to work. Was getting ready for work..showered etc. Maid was in the room trying to connect her new handphone that she secretly buy. Went to help her connect to wifi, sat on the bed and beside her. Reached over to see her phone, she leaned in and rested her head on me. One thing led to another, and soon we were doing it.

Began morning sexercise from then on for a few months, before she finally returned to her hometown after contract ended.

My bartender staff.
Worked late at a small pub with a Pinoy lady bartender/manager. Had these few customers who drank alot, so we kept them company until closing. Bartender got drunk, so I sent her home. In the car, she started to get frisky and when I reached the car park, she kissed me, and unzipped my pants and gave me a blowjob. I dare not do anything as she is obviously drunk and cannot consent, so I just walked her back to her unit.
Next day I asked if she remembered, she said no.
Few weeks later at the pub it was a quiet night, so I started drinking with her, and told her what she did. She laughed, then the topic drifted to sex. After a few more drinks we were high, not drunk. Started making out in the pub, no customers. Locked the door and did it on the pool table.

Both happened at the same time period.

A123456789
26-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Did my ex company toilet cleaner. we are of different race. she's consider pretty. but her English is limited.

every morning she will clean the toilet between 8-815am to avoid office crowd. as I always reach early, sometime we will meet.

she always like to chat up wif me, but my rule is nv shit where u eat.

however, during my last day, I ke siao. I saw her cleaning the toilet, so I put the toilet cleaning sign and close the door. she doesn't know. I went in, pull out my dick, and shake it at the basin. she turn around shocked!

I told her today my last day. she just came over and sux me dry! :)
my best farewell gift!

Superfluid
31-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Mine was kinda messed up.

I had sex with one of my FB's daughter's friend's mom....Ok, figure out the link later, we get to the sex part.

At that time, I wasn't married yet, but I was in love with a milf with a daughter (She's a single parent)

So I was babysitting the girl, who was 13 by then but she was having a "headache". (I didn't do anything to that girl.. don't worry.) There was a group tuition but only her friend came over because both my FB's daughter and her friend were blur like sotong, didn't know that the tuition was cancelled.

I tried to teach but failed, then the other girl's mom came over and invited us to her place to have some food since we haven't eaten. The other girl's mom ain't a babe, slightly buck toothed and small boobs, but she got helluva ass and I am a sucker for geeky girls who knows how to flirt.

While chatting in the kitchen, i placed my hands on the kitchen counter and leaned my back on the counter to look cool, The milf rested her ass onto my hand on purpose while the kids weren't looking.. I signalled her by wriggling my fingers on herass with her shorts on.. she sort of got the message as she glanced at me knowingly.

She asked the 2 girls to have fun in the 'playroom' and they immediately closed the doors. God knows what they were doing in the room but that horny milf just kissed me. She's not a good kisser due to her teeth but i can tell she really needed sex. We crept back to my FB's place and we fucked twice.

Needless to say, somehow, my FB found out and everything ended.

Superfluid
31-08-2016, 12:57 PM
Did my ex company toilet cleaner. we are of different race. she's consider pretty. but her English is limited.

Bro, i did a cleaner before as well.. but it was her last day instead... :p
Your's a viet? Mine was

A123456789
31-08-2016, 03:53 PM
my indian...

:D

MochaVodka
31-08-2016, 04:49 PM
A girl whom I met from OKC few years back... She was only 18 when I met her, got quite close to her but didnt proceed to pop her cherry when I discovered she was still virgin that time. We kept in contact thou.

Few years later she was 21 and she had a bf. She lost her V to that guy and she came telling me that she thinks she's bad on the bed... lol... asked if I could help her practice... Well... what can I say... ofcoz I'm delighted to help... end up I realised, i was fcuking her more than her bf...

Those were the days...

tikogoh
01-09-2016, 03:07 AM
Mine was kinda messed up.

I had sex with one of my FB's daughter's friend's mom....Ok, figure out the link later, we get to the sex part.

At that time, I wasn't married yet, but I was in love with a milf with a daughter (She's a single parent)

So I was babysitting the girl, who was 13 by then but she was having a "headache". (I didn't do anything to that girl.. don't worry.) There was a group tuition but only her friend came over because both my FB's daughter and her friend were blur like sotong, didn't know that the tuition was cancelled.

I tried to teach but failed, then the other girl's mom came over and invited us to her place to have some food since we haven't eaten. The other girl's mom ain't a babe, slightly buck toothed and small boobs, but she got helluva ass and I am a sucker for geeky girls who knows how to flirt.

While chatting in the kitchen, i placed my hands on the kitchen counter and leaned my back on the counter to look cool, The milf rested her ass onto my hand on purpose while the kids weren't looking.. I signalled her by wriggling my fingers on herass with her shorts on.. she sort of got the message as she glanced at me knowingly.

She asked the 2 girls to have fun in the 'playroom' and they immediately closed the doors. God knows what they were doing in the room but that horny milf just kissed me. She's not a good kisser due to her teeth but i can tell she really needed sex. We crept back to my FB's place and we fucked twice.

Needless to say, somehow, my FB found out and everything ended.

This is more like Sibuey Jialat thread but still, a pity that FB found out

Sherylcherry
01-09-2016, 11:15 AM
A guy known from here. Joined this forum to read stories but ended up meeting a guy here and.... The rest is history.

TempLust
01-09-2016, 03:48 PM
A guy known from here. Joined this forum to read stories but ended up meeting a guy here and.... The rest is history.

If that history is also a history to you now. Plenty of opportunity to make history repeat itself all over again here.

Lol....is my mindless rambling as mindless as it seems ?

Sherylcherry
01-09-2016, 11:58 PM
If that history is also a history to you now. Plenty of opportunity to make history repeat itself all over again here.

Lol....is my mindless rambling as mindless as it seems ?

Sex was good though. Haha. Yeah kinda. Lol!

andylin
02-09-2016, 02:43 PM
Met my ex schoolmate in a pub. He was really a hunk, captain of our schoolrugby team. He drank too much pouring his misery to me. Drove him home, but ended up hvg hot steamy sex in the carpark.

Which pub u always go to? Maybe we can meet there some days... :)

andylin
02-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Because he looks like Andy Lau. :D

Edison is more handsome.
So many actresses .....[/QUOTE]

Don't look like but Si g like Andy Lau can or not for you? The ejaculation part arghhhhh .. LOL

BLOBLO
02-09-2016, 06:32 PM
awesome thread bros.. Thanks all for contribution!

assster
03-09-2016, 02:57 AM
1. Waitress at KTV pub, end up fb for close to 2 years.
2. 3 ex-colleagues all in the same office, no orgy, all at different times and all didnt know that each other (i think). There were 5 gals in my dept back then and the goal then was to conquer all 5 unfortunately left before i fulfilled the goal. :(
3. Tiger lady boss (2 years older than me) damn satisfying in more ways than one
4. one of my first ex-gf at age 13. didnt do anything other than hold hand back then. met again at 24 on her hen's night. End up fb almost every other day for 2-3 mths until her wedding day
5. Ex-gf sister. I was drunk and thought she was my gf and kissed and groped her. She didnt resist but got found out next morning by gf. Pathetically chased out of the house :P

justwanadoit
03-09-2016, 06:44 AM

Wtf...how u do it? My fantasy sia

the2econdlife
03-09-2016, 04:57 PM
close friend who ended up becoming my gf.. just took her v earlier this year

JasonPhang
06-09-2016, 12:26 AM
2. 3 ex-colleagues all in the same office, no orgy, all at different times and all didnt know that each other (i think). There were 5 gals in my dept back then and the goal then was to conquer all 5 unfortunately left before i fulfilled the goal. :(
3. Tiger lady boss (2 years older than me) damn satisfying in more ways than one
4. one of my first ex-gf at age 13. didnt do anything other than hold hand back then. met again at 24 on her hen's night. End up fb almost every other day for 2-3 mths until her wedding day
5. Ex-gf sister. I was drunk and thought she was my gf and kissed and groped her. She didnt resist but got found out next morning by gf. Pathetically chased out of the house :P

Tell us about the boss part

manure
07-09-2016, 01:29 AM
i am interested in the 3 ex colleagues part lol

Cheesebeast
07-09-2016, 12:57 PM
Had an intense sex session with my senior colleague once. Was working part time as a sales associate at town area during sem break. There was this really strict and fierce senior sales woman who i was kinda afraid of (she's still there). I always found her quite pretty with nice figure for a mother of two, although makeup quite heavy. After the part-timers' last day we had a gathering in the east and managed to fuck her when she was drunk. While i was bonking her, the more i remembered her scolding me, the harder i pumped her. Really hard and intense sex (almost like a revenge sex). Finally unloaded hard and deep in her before going home. Most satisfying sex ever

unsung80
07-09-2016, 04:15 PM
I had sex with a few hot girl friends and tourist girl, i did not deliberately make it happen but it happened. After that is awkwardness......

fallen69angel
08-09-2016, 01:03 AM
I had sex with a few hot girl friends and tourist girl, i did not deliberately make it happen but it happened. After that is awkwardness......

Story leh bro

Sjiaojiao
08-09-2016, 02:01 AM
Tinder Mate with A child in her homeland and her homeland ..

She is so easy to handle now.

She will be worried when I ask who is that

JasonPhang
08-09-2016, 09:12 AM
Had an intense sex session with my senior colleague once. Was working part time as a sales associate at town area during sem break. There was this really strict and fierce senior sales woman who i was kinda afraid of (she's still there). I always found her quite pretty with nice figure for a mother of two, although makeup quite heavy. After the part-timers' last day we had a gathering in the east and managed to fuck her when she was drunk. While i was bonking her, the more i remembered her scolding me, the harder i pumped her. Really hard and intense sex (almost like a revenge sex). Finally unloaded hard and deep in her before going home. Most satisfying sex ever

How did u seduce her?

Koei
08-09-2016, 05:34 PM
When i saw the thread title, I laughed to myself...

My first time, with one of my buddies older sister. She is 4 yrs older than me, with a full voluptous figure and she taught me how to make a woman cum with my dick and fingers.
The next one was f**k shit, a national eternal secret to bring to my grave.
During NS, went out for drinks with a bunch of DXO ladies & army mates, I sent my one of the DXO mdm home on taxi. Helped her up to her unit, we ended up kissing at the stairways, she rubbed my dick hard b4 I turned her around and fked her doggy while she hold on to the stair rails. All i rmb was she had a cute perky ass and very tight pussy hole. She was very nice to me after that but nothing else happened.
Almost caught: Temp job at a bank, there was this older colleague who was about to get married. Always wear tight short skirts & low-cut, this one was the easiest. Humped her a few times after working hrs in office store, almost got caught once when someone walked in.
Older married colleagues: one f**k and off, everybody pretend nothing happened
Europe backpackin tour: I walked in on a young UK couple getting it on on their dorm bed. The next night, she was riding me at the common area when most of them left for a pub crawl. This ang-moh girl knows how to use her hips & i had to stop her a few times b4 i shoot early. Honestly, when I saw her big boobs, I could shoot already lol..
Jav pornstar: starting not popular, changed name once, now quite popular. She is totally my kind of dream girl, natural big tits & not petite with quite innocent looks. Already made quite a few AVs & she is not Hitomi pls. Long story how I managed to shag her, with abit of luck & $$$, memorable but it only happened once. Not sure if she take clients anymore though..

Sriver
08-09-2016, 06:34 PM

My first time, with one of my buddies older sister. She is 4 yrs older than me, with a full voluptous figure and she taught me how to make a woman cum with my dick and fingers.
During NS, went out for drinks with a bunch of DXO ladies & army mates, I sent my one of the DXO mdm home on taxi. Helped her up to her unit, we ended up kissing at the stairways, she rubbed my dick hard b4 I turned her around and fked her doggy while she hold on to the stair rails. All i rmb was she had a cute perky ass and very tight pussy hole. She was very nice to me after that but nothing else happened.
Almost caught: Temp job at a bank, there was this older colleague who was about to get married. Always wear tight short skirts & low-cut, this one was the easiest. Humped her a few times after working hrs in office store, almost got caught once when someone walked in.
Europe backpackin tour: I walked in on a young UK couple getting it on on their dorm bed. The next night, she was riding me at the common area when most of them left for a pub crawl. This ang-moh girl knows how to use her hips & i had to stop her a few times b4 i shoot early. Honestly, when I saw her big boobs, I could shoot already lol..
Jav pornstar: starting not popular, changed name once, now quite popular. She is totally my kind of dream girl, natural big tits & not petite with quite innocent looks. Already made quite a few AVs & she is not Hitomi pls. Long story how I managed to shag her, with abit of luck & $$$, memorable but it only happened once. Not sure if she take clients anymore though..

Wow JAV pornstar, my bonk fantasy :D

CopaAmerica
08-09-2016, 07:12 PM

Impromptu sex is the best!! :)
Care to share bro?

bananaheroz
08-09-2016, 11:10 PM

Wah bro sexicitng sia

Cheesebeast
09-09-2016, 08:41 PM
How did u seduce her?

Didn't need to seduce. Just started teasing and playing till i fucked her. She was so tipsy she let me do anything

JJ07
09-09-2016, 11:12 PM

Lucky boy. U must b handsome

Pichichi40
10-09-2016, 12:12 AM
Wow JAV pornstar, my bonk fantasy :D

Dream of many men! :D

assster
10-09-2016, 01:41 AM
Tell us about the boss part

hmmm... long story short, she was this bitch of a boss that expects everyone to pander to her requests and she is always right kind. Although she is quite chio, no one dares to approach her as she is so fierce.

So happened that there was an office event and I was seated beside her. Some bosses and clients came to toast her for winning yet another award. She can't really hold her liquor well but being the bitch that she is, she just commanded me to drink on her behalf. End up both of us pretty drunk. She then asked me to go toilet with her and along the way, she started clinging on my arms and breasts start rubbing on my arm. I was too drunk to stand to be honest so I didnt really care and did not give her any attention at all. Somehow that made her angry (she probably expected me to get horny and she will scold me again) and ask me if i'm gay etc etc why never hold her properly like a man and any normal man would want her etc etc. Dunno what came over me and i was damn dulan so when we reached the toilet, i just pulled her into the handicap toilet and did her doggy style over the basin. :p

aft3rdark
10-09-2016, 05:10 AM
girl who worked at starbucks... she gave me my drink and i gave her one some time after hahaha

Rickey
10-09-2016, 10:33 AM
hmmm... long story short, she was this bitch of a boss that expects everyone to pander to her requests and she is always right kind. Although she is quite chio, no one dares to approach her as she is so fierce.

So happened that there was an office event and I was seated beside her. Some bosses and clients came to toast her for winning yet another award. She can't really hold her liquor well but being the bitch that she is, she just commanded me to drink on her behalf. End up both of us pretty drunk. She then asked me to go toilet with her and along the way, she started clinging on my arms and breasts start rubbing on my arm. I was too drunk to stand to be honest so I didnt really care and did not give her any attention at all. Somehow that made her angry (she probably expected me to get horny and she will scold me again) and ask me if i'm gay etc etc why never hold her properly like a man and any normal man would want her etc etc. Dunno what came over me and i was damn dulan so when we reached the toilet, i just pulled her into the handicap toilet and did her doggy style over the basin. :p
Thks for yr sharing bro :)...Envy u !...dare to do yr boss who is so fierce to u all sum more :eek:...i can only admire my sweet young MILF princess in my office :(

Andyly
10-09-2016, 10:39 AM
Got a married colleague that was a bitch at work. Have 10/10 resting bitch face. Nice body but a bit ah lian. Outside of work quite pleasent really, so friend friend her and manage to joke with her even at work that graduated to mild flirting. One day she came over and asked me if i want to takeaway lunch. As she was leaving, she joked "any desserts? Coffee? Tea? Or me?" I looked at her seriously and replied "you, just you for dessert". We skipped lunch went to Hotel 81 and I tasted the horniest pussy ever. Apparently her husband adverse to oral sex, giving or receiving!

assster
10-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Thks for yr sharing bro :)...Envy u !...dare to do yr boss who is so fierce to u all sum more :eek:...i can only admire my sweet young MILF princess in my office :(

Alcohol and lust overcame logic. :D

at the point of time thought worst case lose job only mah, lucky she never claim rape or anything

Rickey
10-09-2016, 11:17 AM
Alcohol and lust overcame logic. :D

at the point of time thought worst case..lose job only mah, lucky she never claim rape or anything
Thks for clarifying bro assster :)..Losing yr job is bad enough :(...difficult to find another similar type job these days...but hor, if she files a rape report :eek:, then u are dead meat...u must be prepared to not only lose yr job but oso spend some time in a holiday resort...haha...keep sharing !

Taisho75
12-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Share a story I read from someone's post. She had an affair with a guy she knew from social media and found out he is his husband 's boss. Hope u all are good in chinese as this lady is from prc.

跟老公结婚6年,感情从开始的甜蜜热情变为现在的温馨平淡,之前对于这样的感情转变还适应不来,对总是加班 无法陪伴自己的老公很多抱怨,甚至因此在一次醉酒后失身于一个陌生人。这件事我一直不敢跟别人说,连从小一 起玩到大的闺蜜都不知道,我以为只要自己藏着,这件事就会一点点淡忘。却没想到老公的 一次请客吃饭,差点让我崩溃。  

老公在工作了2年后,终于升职了,为了庆祝这件事,他决定请部门同事与上司吃饭。我自然出席了这场饭局,而 那天当我走进餐厅包厢,看到坐在老公旁边的那个男人时,头脑轰地一阵嗡鸣,似炸开了一般。怎么会遇到他,这 个男人跟老公什么关系,他会不会认出我,他会不会跟老公说什么。无数的问题袭进我的 脑子里,让我不由冰凉了手脚。还好老公忙着招呼同事,并没有注意到我的异样,而我也不敢再看那个男人,一坐 下便低着头沉默。  

那一刻我多希望自己没有来这场饭局,也就不会遇到这个跟我酒后乱性的男人!就在我胡思乱想之际,老公走了过 来,搂过我的肩膀,向他旁边的那个男 人介绍:“杨总,这是我老婆。”,“噢,你老婆挺漂亮的嘛。”我听到那个男人说,不知道是我太敏感,还是真 如此,他的声音让我觉得别有深意。而我那时才知道,这个男人竟然是老公的直属上司!我头脑一片空白,跟我有 过一夜情的男人竟然是老公的上司,这未免巧合得太该死了。  

之后的吃饭,我心不在焉。那个男人总是似有若无地朝我看看,虽然没有引起旁人注意,但终究是让我感到不自在 。真是后悔当时鬼迷心窍,我只是因为老公总是加班晚归,感觉太孤单才想上网找个聊天对象,结果迷迷糊糊就与 他聊上了。

最初,我从没想过跟他要如何,只觉得有人陪我聊天很好。而且他让我感觉有内涵,有阅历,跟他聊天有不一样的 感觉。后来他便约我见面,初时我还迟疑,可是他说他不是坏人。就在这样的想法下,我答应了见面,那晚又刚好 老公要加班不回家,所以晚饭后我也没拒绝他去酒吧小酌几杯的邀请。  

后来发生的事便是我喝醉了,当他靠过来手摸上我的腰时,我已经无法思考,只感觉他的肩膀很宽,靠着很舒服, 身上还有好闻的烟草味道,那是充满阳 刚力量的男性身体,让我忍不住依靠上去。不知道是喝了酒还是什么原因,我的身体热了起来,其实我跟老公已经 很久没有好好做次爱了,每次不是他敷衍了事就是他因为工作婉拒我的求欢。我的身体,我的心里真的很寂寞。寂 寞情绪的突然爆发,在酒精的刺激辅助下让我变得大胆,因此我们会开始,也是因为我先伸出舌头舔 了他敏感的喉结。  

之后他便带我去了宾馆,那一夜我湿得厉害,连他都在我耳边说,你真荡,这么湿,是不是很想吃我的棒子。他说 的话好淫荡,却让我更加渴望,我主动 地张开双腿,伸手往他那里摸去,想抓住他的那根放进自己的身体里,可他不让。他把前戏做得很足,直把我的胸 部吸红,在我的哭求下才满足我,那剧烈的撞击几乎要把我的魂魄撞出身体,我吃力地配合,只感觉阵阵快感覆盖 住全部的我……那夜完事之后,我便酒醒了。当时还来不及想什么,就下意识地下床穿好衣服,趁着他陷入熟睡, 头也不回地离开了宾馆。  

回到家后,我没有哭,也没有感到罪恶绝望,因为在当时我还是充满信心,虽然犯了错,但笃定老公不会知道,毕 竟不过是个网上的男人,我很 放心,因为我知道那里的男人都只想找女人玩刺激,解寂寞,在关系结束后是不会再联系的。而之后也确实平安无 事,他没再出现。可命运就是这样捉弄人,在我一点点就要淡忘这件丑恶的事时,才知道他竟然是老公的上司,不 过万幸那晚虽然我们意外再见面,但都没有露出什么破绽,老公也没发现什么异常,也让我稍稍心安 了。

后来,老公慢慢的喝多了,我去上厕所,没想到他的上司悄悄的跟出来,趁我不注意,把我拉到安全通道,对我 又亲又摸,我当时脑袋晕晕的,对这突如其来的情况有些不知所措。在我还没有反应过来的时候,就被他扒掉内裤 强行进入了。等我稍微清醒的时候,发现自己是手扶着墙撅着屁股,承受着老公上司从后边进出的冲击。。。。。 怎么会这样呢

lipe
12-09-2016, 05:58 PM
translated from Bing without amendments:

Married to husband for 6 years, sweet warm feelings from the beginning into the present warm and flat, for such feelings before changing to adapt to, always working overtime can not accompany her husband a lot of grumbling, even in a drunken virginity to a stranger. It I tried to tell people, don't even know grew up playing with the girlfriends, I think as long as you hide, it's a little faded. But didn't think her husband at a dinner party, I almost collapsed. 

Her husband after 2 years of work, finally got a promotion, to celebrate this event, he decided to invite colleagues and boss to dinner. I attended the dinner, and that when I walked into the restaurant balcony, when he saw the man sitting next to her husband, head of rumbling buzz, exploded. How could he, this man told her husband what he would recognize me, what would he say to husband. Numerous problems hit into my mind, let me not by cold hands and feet. Okay my husband busy colleagues, and I didn't notice the strange, and I can no longer look at that man, sat down with his head in silence.

At that moment, I wish I didn't have this meal, you will not experience the alcohol with me man! At a time when I'm flirting, her husband came over and grabbed my shoulders, to the man next to him: "Yang, this is my wife. "" Oh, your wife is beautiful. "I heard the man say, I do not know is that I'm too sensitive, or are you really so, his voice makes me feel don't thoughtful. And I knew at that time, the man turned out to be her husband's immediate supervisor! My mind went blank, has had a one-night stand with me man turned out to be her husband's boss, this is rather coincidental too damn. 

After dinner, my mind. The man always seems to be without me, although there was no draw attention, but it makes me feel uncomfortable. Really regretted obsessed, I just because my husband is always working overtime to come back late, feel too lonely to go online and find a chat object results out of talking with him.

First, how do I never thought with him, just find someone chatting with me very well. And he makes me feel content, experience, does not hold a conversation with him feel the same way. Later, he asked me to meet at first I hesitated, but he says he is not a bad guy. Under this idea, I agreed to the meeting, happens to my husband to work overtime that night not to go home, so after dinner, I didn't refuse his invitation to the bar drink.

Then what happened was when I was drunk, when he leaned over to touch my waist when I can't think, only to feel his shoulders are wide, very comfortable, still smell tobacco flavor, it is full masculine power of the male body, I can't help but rely on it. Do not know what is a drunk or a reason, my body warm up, I'm with my husband for a long time did not take the time to make love, every time either he lick he declined because of work I propositioned. My body, my heart is really lonely. Lonely mood suddenly broke out, aided by alcohol stimulate make me bold, so we're going to start, but also because I'll stick out your tongue and lick his sensitive Adam's Apple. 

Then he took me to the hotel that night I wet so badly that even he said in my ear, you really swing, so wet, whether I want to eat my stick. He said good slutty, it made me more eager to, I take the initiative to spread legs, reach out and touch to him, trying to catch his roots in their body, but he wouldn't let me. He's done enough foreplay, straight red in my chest, in my cries only satisfy me that the powerful impact almost knocked my soul body, I struggled with, only to feel waves of pleasure to cover all of me ... ... Done that night, I was sober. Then has time to think, subconsciously out of bed dressed, while he was sleeping, and never left the hotel.

After returning home, I did not cry, nor guilty of despair, because at the time I was full of confidence, although wrong, but assured her husband does not know, after all, is just a man on the Internet, I feel comfortable because I know the men looking for women-only adventure, and lonely, and at the end of the relationship is no longer connected. Really safe after he did not show up. Fate can play tricks on this one, I will forget this ugly little thing, didn't know he was her husband's boss, but fortunately we accidentally meet again that night, but did not reveal any flaws, my husband also found nothing unusual, makes me a little peace of mind.

Later, her husband drunk slowly, I went to the toilet, but quietly with his boss, when I wasn't looking, pulled me to the secure channel, and kissing to me again, my head was dizzy, and some about this sudden loss. I also did not react when he forced their way into the underwear. When I awake and find themselves walking her ass against the wall, under husband boss in and out from behind the shock ... ... How can this be

sensualshirley
12-09-2016, 08:37 PM
1. My friend.
2. Boyfriend's best buddy.
3. Photographer.
4. A customer from my work place.
5. Boyfriend's friend at chalet in the middle of the night.

Mostly unexpected... mostly... okok I wanted some of them really badly so not so "never thought of before"... :p

katong
12-09-2016, 10:05 PM
1. My friend.
2. Boyfriend's best buddy.
3. Photographer.
4. A customer from my work place.
5. Boyfriend's friend at chalet in the middle of the night.

Mostly unexpected... mostly... okok I wanted some of them really badly so not so "never thought of before"... :p

i really pity your bf..

sensualshirley
13-09-2016, 12:55 AM
i really pity your bf..

aiya... he lousy bf mah... :rolleyes:

katong
13-09-2016, 01:04 AM
aiya... he lousy bf mah... :rolleyes:

Lousy in terms of not able to satisfy you sexually? if yes, so why are you still with him if sex is an important part of your life.

manure
13-09-2016, 01:19 AM

tell us about your 3 colleagues

sensualshirley
13-09-2016, 01:20 AM
Lousy in terms of not able to satisfy you sexually? if yes, so why are you still with him if sex is an important part of your life.

sexually and emotionally both very lousy... i wif him because i am a loyal gf mah... but i cheat on him because i horny... no clash mah. :p

dodoboy
13-09-2016, 01:50 AM
sexually and emotionally both very lousy... i wif him because i am a loyal gf mah... but i cheat on him because i horny... no clash mah. :p

Haha yue $$$$ yue hei sis, sometimes better to avoid continuing certain conversations. You have the right to live the way anyway you want to though so in no position to pass judgements.

sensualshirley
13-09-2016, 02:37 AM
Haha yue $$$$ yue hei sis, sometimes better to avoid continuing certain conversations. You have the right to live the way anyway you want to though so in no position to pass judgements.

???:confused: how come i see so many guys say they cheating no one pass any judgements wor... then i say i hv sex wif someone other than my ex-bf become judgements wor... :confused:

i tink i better shut up as a lady... this is not sammygal forum...:(

sadfa
13-09-2016, 02:41 AM
???:confused: how come i see so many guys say they cheating no one pass any judgements wor... then i say i hv sex wif someone other than my ex-bf become judgements wor... :confused:

Don't shut up n self censorship la.

There's always been a hypocrisy here.

You are right.
Guys cheat, ppl praise.
Gers cheat, ppl kaopeh.

Guys fcuk other's wife, ppl praise.
Guys kaopeh own wife kanna fcuked by others, ppl sympathise.

So post wad u want la.

Blackenrose
13-09-2016, 07:41 AM

Side track abit..it is not a perfect world.. some men can provide, but are lousy lovers, some men are great lovers, but can't provide.

katong
13-09-2016, 09:34 AM
Side track abit..it is not a perfect world.. some men can provide, but are lousy lovers, some men are great lovers, but can't provide.

agree on what you say.. but it's a fair world.. ppl give and take... just in different ways...

Sen5eS
13-09-2016, 09:45 AM

hahahaha maybe god is fair lor :p

dodoboy
13-09-2016, 12:33 PM

Exactly the reason why i am not passing judgements, haha! This world is as unfair as it is. Live your life to the fullest, as we only live once.

Superfluid
13-09-2016, 12:53 PM

Why no one wants to know the national eternal secret?
Bro was the NS one the secret you are talking about?

Superfluid
13-09-2016, 12:55 PM

I think Shirley is doing the right thing... I mean, if one day my girl cheats on me, it only means i suck at being her boyfriend.

Anyhoo, we cheated because our woman sucked at doing her job too... (unless sucking is her job at that point...)

happpy
13-09-2016, 02:55 PM

your gf take one whole night till next morning to find out that you banged her sister. haha

singmarine
13-09-2016, 03:52 PM
One bro say he has unprotected sex with pageant finalist at the backstage just before their bikini segment.

Fat Fatt
13-09-2016, 06:10 PM

Please continue, ignore the noise. You are welcome here to live your life and share it

itsabt6x
13-09-2016, 09:05 PM
Sensualshirley,

I would loved to have a gf as liberal as you.....

Arucard
13-09-2016, 09:17 PM
I think some guys would love to have a promiscuous gf like Sensualshirley, but i dont think many would want to marry such woman bah..... basically w....h...o..r

LateHunter
13-09-2016, 10:14 PM
neither are all of us men here are marriageable material..

I think some guys would love to have a promiscuous gf like Sensualshirley, but i dont think many would want to marry such woman bah..... basically w....h...o..r

sensualshirley
13-09-2016, 10:22 PM

soooooooo sour?;)

Arucard
13-09-2016, 10:30 PM
soooooooo sour?;)

no not sour just stating the fact

actually i hope i would nv meet a woman like that...the minute i turn my back and she is fucking another guy....omg what a nightmare

i dont even know is that child is mine hahaha

Arucard
13-09-2016, 10:32 PM
neither are all of us men here are marriageable material..

i dont agree that visting this site mean u r not marriageable material.

sensualshirley
13-09-2016, 10:38 PM
no not sour just stating the fact

actually i hope i would nv meet a woman like that...the minute i turn my back and she is fucking another guy....omg what a nightmare

i dont even know is that child is mine hahaha

yes yes i shall abstain frm sex.

I'm sure u came in here to discuss abt IT shows or artistic photography n want nth to do with sex... St. Arucard...

kekeke sour grape juz admit la... u virgin?

Arucard
14-09-2016, 12:37 AM

I'm sure u came in here to discuss abt IT shows or artistic photography n want nth to do with sex... St. Arucard...

nth wrong to enjoy sex just that i dont play around when i am attracted ... virgin hahahah havent heard of ppl calling me that for donkey years n i dont think ppl would believe that as well.

n i said again i truely truely hope i dont meet women like that of i mention previously ... women like u ...

Arucard
14-09-2016, 12:49 AM

and i almost forgot u can say anything bad or humiliating things to me but deep down u know ur dirtly little secret... cant be told to ur bf... any other decent future husband of ur choice , ur in-laws or even ur own parent....and they will be like "fine perfect" " i have found a perfect wife or daughter-in-law"

sensualshirley
14-09-2016, 01:02 AM
and i almost forgot u can say anything bad or humiliating things to me but deep down u know ur dirtly little secret... cant be told to ur bf... any other decent future husband of ur choice , ur in-laws or even ur own parent....and they will be like "fine perfect" " i have found a perfect wife or daughter-in-law"

oh... i suppose u will be very proud to go around n tell ur decent future wife of ur choice , ur in-laws or even ur own parent tat u go ard posting... pics in thread such as "A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread...

didn't know u so proud of urself... kekekeke muz b fun during cny when u go ard showing all ur relatives ur forum posting wor?:p

Arucard
14-09-2016, 01:08 AM
oh... i suppose u will be very proud to go around n tell ur decent future wife of ur choice , ur in-laws or even ur own parent tat u go ard posting... pics in thread such as "A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread...

didn't know u so proud of urself... kekekeke muz b fun during cny when u go ard showing all ur relatives ur forum posting wor?:p

thats right a wank a day keep mistress at bay... precisely keeping away fr woman like u...

sensualshirley
14-09-2016, 01:23 AM
thats right a wank a day keep mistress at bay... precisely keeping away fr woman like u...

oh... ur parents muz be soooo proud of u when they tell their friends tat little Arucard keeps himself frm having a mistress by wanking his days away.

kekekeke muz be tough being u if u consider ur wanking experience sumthing to be proud of... i pity u :(

aniway nt to worry, i won't want to touch u wif a 10 foot pole. u r not up to my standard... kekeke

i gg to hv my beauty slp le... nitez to u too k? maybe u try to be a less miserable person u won't need to DIY wor~~

jwat
14-09-2016, 01:30 AM
Night @sensualshirley , your are free to share whatever you want

Marooner
14-09-2016, 03:53 AM
i dont agree that visting this site mean u r not marriageable material.

Same thoughts as well

Blackenrose
14-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Hi Arucard, everyone has their freedom of choice.

WaitingHere
14-09-2016, 10:15 AM
Same thoughts as well

Agree with you on this
6 31

lotsfits80
14-09-2016, 12:19 PM
met her in club, not sure why but she really liked me of all the guys in the club...danced with me, drank with me and drilled her ass on my pants, so brought her back to hotel... immediately hot kiss and strip after closing door, then fucked wildly... went to shower together and fucked again... went to sleep together, when woke up the next morning, she asked for another fuck, and wanted it raw and cum inside, said ok because she was in her infertile period... then went to shower together and fucked again. damn horny girl, luckily my didi showed his support for me. :D

Arucard
14-09-2016, 06:48 PM
Hi Arucard, everyone has their freedom of choice.

i didnt said she cant choose what she wants, i also have freedom to comment on the facts she provide.

Blackenrose
14-09-2016, 08:20 PM
i didnt said she cant choose what she wants, i also have freedom to comment on the facts she provide.

Well...true enough.. even the US president can be called son of a whore.. :)

NicoletteJo
14-09-2016, 11:44 PM
1. A guy friend of mine whom i know for decades. Became fb.
2. Ex boyfriend whom i broke up years back. Did it in his car and even in hotels and at stairs. Even did in park. We used to be outdoor adventurers.
3. A guy friend whom i went club with. Both of us got pretty drunk, started kissing and hugging at the dance floor. Head to his place after club and had a hot sex. Riding on him till he came. We had a couple of sex later of the year.
4. A korea guy i met while i was clubbing in korea. Tall and handsome hunk. Enjoyable night at my hotel. Had 2nd sex in the morning before he left for sch.
5. 3some with my guy friend and his diving student. It was a fantasy came true. 2 girls and 1 guy at the girl's office at 1145pm. It was so wild that we had sex at the director's sofa.
6. My friend's boyfriend. Had sex in his room. Was suppposed to be planning for a surprised proposal, things went wrong when we started hitting on another and disturbing each other. Still remembered i was wearing a yellow tank top with a white mini skirt that day. I changed to his big loose tank top as i spilt coke onto my top and skirt. The moment started when .....

Mikoyan82
15-09-2016, 12:16 AM
Wtf...how u do it? My fantasy sia

Both of our children go to the same pri sch, and normally just hi and bye.
One day, saw her bringing groceries home from car in afternoon when I was on leave, so I offered to help her. First time in her home and she was alone at home cos she is full-time housewife and no maid.

We chatted on her sofa, and she was showing me her children pictures and we were sitting very close together, and I can smell her hair, and without thinking, i just pecked her cheek. She looked shocked and immediately sat up, but i just heck care and hold her shoulders and start kissing her on her mouth. At first she struggled abit, but after awhile, she just stopped and we frenched. I pulled up her top and her hand stopped me, but i just go on and grabbed her boobs and she moaned. Very soon, we were both naked in her living room, very kinky and exciting!

She kept saying we shouldn't do this while we kissed but our hands were all over each other. Can feel she was very wet by now, and just entered her raw becos too horny and no cd. She didn't seem to mind and she was trying to control her voice, and I cummed soon.

Very mind-blowing becos first time doing a neighbour, but she only A-cup and doesn't do BJ.

That was the first time and still on-going, always at her home in the afternoons, and still trying to get her to BJ me :)

To be updated....

ceeko
20-09-2016, 01:59 PM

One of my fantasies is to have bbbj from dxo/regular lady.

Watch it here deepthroat (http://zo.ee/3G6]Video [/URL]here

Her [URL="http://zo.ee/3G6)quite impressive, and the uniform helps in the kinkiness

Then at the end of it, the cumshot was the type she suck the tip. (http://zo.ee/3G6) If anyone of u has gotten any one of our regular girls to do this to u... U win.

danny1234sg
23-09-2016, 10:57 PM
I did my staff, 2 of them... They knew but don't think they share info....still doing.
Both 40s divorced damn horny but act like not so

luv2fuck
23-09-2016, 11:52 PM
1. A guy friend of mine whom i know for decades. Became fb.
2. Ex boyfriend whom i broke up years back. Did it in his car and even in hotels and at stairs. Even did in park. We used to be outdoor adventurers.
3. A guy friend whom i went club with. Both of us got pretty drunk, started kissing and hugging at the dance floor. Head to his place after club and had a hot sex. Riding on him till he came. We had a couple of sex later of the year.
4. A korea guy i met while i was clubbing in korea. Tall and handsome hunk. Enjoyable night at my hotel. Had 2nd sex in the morning before he left for sch.
5. 3some with my guy friend and his diving student. It was a fantasy came true. 2 girls and 1 guy at the girl's office at 1145pm. It was so wild that we had sex at the director's sofa.
6. My friend's boyfriend. Had sex in his room. Was suppposed to be planning for a surprised proposal, things went wrong when we started hitting on another and disturbing each other. Still remembered i was wearing a yellow tank top with a white mini skirt that day. I changed to his big loose tank top as i spilt coke onto my top and skirt. The moment started when .....

Sis, should have continuation right? :)

JasonPhang
24-09-2016, 05:34 PM
I did my staff, 2 of them... They knew but don't think they share info....still doing.

How do u convince them to do it?

Alger
24-09-2016, 11:09 PM

Have you tried asking them for MFF? :)

samdiy
25-09-2016, 12:58 AM
bro,

sounds even more exciting especially those who do but pretend to be demure. You are a lucky chap. Can share their contact?;)

carpediem196
25-09-2016, 01:27 PM
interesting thread. reminiscing can be fun.

my friends and i were in macau gambling, but somewhere along the night, we split up and I couldnt find them anymore. near 430am i had lost all my money but kept cash for ferry ride back to HK. didn't bring cards.

there was this table with this angmoh playing blackjack by himself and his gf(?) was sitting beside him watching.

this girl was hot! face like a young jodie foster. slip on little black dress with plunging neckline and obviously bra-less and dress being very short.

the guy couldn't really understand the cantonese and i sat down n interpreted a bit. with the girl in between us. chatted and got to know that this is his cousin, not gf. and they are sharing a room, hence why she is still there, even tho she is very tipsy already.

i used different parts of my hand (top of palm, forearm, tip of fingers) to grace against her nipple multiple times to no protests. although then the guy said "hey man, stop it already. i saw you doing that many times"

but it wasn't in a fierce stop it way.

the girl kept wanting to go back n sleep but he wanted to keep on playing at around 530am, and she didn't know how to get back so i offered to bring her back to their room.

in the room, i stripped her and kissed her and played with her body.. she was semi-conscious so was alternating between "stop" and "fuck me"...

worried that her cousin might be back soon, i didn't prolong the foreplay and was barely into momentum when the doorbell rang!

turns out that it's room service asking some questions about breakfast.

i had turned semi by now but still tried to continue.

then the doorbell rang again, and it was some dude asking where her cousin was.

i thought a second warning was probably a last warning, and left.

she is still my only american conquest.

Euro2016
25-09-2016, 01:31 PM
interesting thread. reminiscing can be fun.

my friends and i were in macau gambling, but somewhere along the night, we split up and I couldnt find them anymore. near 430am i had lost all my money but kept cash for ferry ride back to HK. didn't bring cards.

there was this table with this angmoh playing blackjack by himself and his gf(?) was sitting beside him watching.

this girl was hot! face like a young jodie foster. slip on little black dress with plunging neckline and obviously bra-less and dress being very short.

the guy couldn't really understand the cantonese and i sat down n interpreted a bit. with the girl in between us. chatted and got to know that this is his cousin, not gf. and they are sharing a room, hence why she is still there, even tho she is very tipsy already.

i used different parts of my hand (top of palm, forearm, tip of fingers) to grace against her nipple multiple times to no protests. although then the guy said "hey man, stop it already. i saw you doing that many times"

but it wasn't in a fierce stop it way.

the girl kept wanting to go back n sleep but he wanted to keep on playing at around 530am, and she didn't know how to get back so i offered to bring her back to their room.

in the room, i stripped her and kissed her and played with her body.. she was semi-conscious so was alternating between "stop" and "fuck me"...

worried that her cousin might be back soon, i didn't prolong the foreplay and was barely into momentum when the doorbell rang!

turns out that it's room service asking some questions about breakfast.

i had turned semi by now but still tried to continue.

then the doorbell rang again, and it was some dude asking where her cousin was.

i thought a second warning was probably a last warning, and left.

she is still my only american conquest.

Nice experience bro :)

licker69
25-09-2016, 04:39 PM
there are some let's hope i can recall them correctly:
1. the one who did my make up during a stage performance. Didn't know she is married and has two daughters, banged her after few times clubbing and heavy petting and kissing in Thumper ^_^
2. went to thumper on thursday night, got to know a girl in the dance floor. Ended up meeting her the next day in forbidden city in clarke quay, kissing and groping each other like mad. Moved to a salsa club, union bar, in tanjong pagar and fucked her in the toilet overthere
3. during my study in Europe got to singaporean girl who studies in different campus. She confessed that she is a lesbian so I didn't bother to woo her and ended up becoming buddies. Once I went to her campus and chatted with her till late and she let me sleep in her couch. But she ended up wanting to talk to me all the time and finally she mustered enough courage to ask me to sleep with her and I warned her that things will happen and she said it's ok. Ended up banging the shit out of her and she told me she really missed a real warm and hard penis
4. got to know a older lady through a mutual friend so ended texting her if she is clarke quay (i was at that time). I asked to come to me as we had free drinks...as she stays near my place she asked me if we can share a cab back, I said sure. In the cab she was already a bit tipsy and kept asking me why did I like older lady like her? I just kep quiet and wtf...i did not exactly feel that way but somewhat turned on. As the taxi stopped at her place i told the taxi to go and sent her up to her unit.
She told me to come in and told me that she will give me a tour of the house. She ended up cock worshipped my dick and boy she was real good in bed. Before I left at noon, she asked for a quickie...so I did her real rough heheheh

toohard
25-09-2016, 05:09 PM
1. the one who did my make up during a stage performance. Didn't know she is married and has two daughters, banged her after few times clubbing and heavy petting and kissing in Thumper ^_^
2. went to thumper on thursday night, got to know a girl in the dance floor. Ended up meeting her the next day in forbidden city in clarke quay, kissing and groping each other like mad. Moved to a salsa club, union bar, in tanjong pagar and fucked her in the toilet overthere
3. during my study in Europe got to singaporean girl who studies in different campus. She confessed that she is a lesbian so I didn't bother to woo her and ended up becoming buddies. Once I went to her campus and chatted with her till late and she let me sleep in her couch. But she ended up wanting to talk to me all the time and finally she mustered enough courage to ask me to sleep with her and I warned her that things will happen and she said it's ok. Ended up banging the shit out of her and she told me she really missed a real warm and hard penis
4. got to know a older lady through a mutual friend so ended texting her if she is clarke quay (i was at that time). I asked to come to me as we had free drinks...as she stays near my place she asked me if we can share a cab back, I said sure. In the cab she was already a bit tipsy and kept asking me why did I like older lady like her? I just kep quiet and wtf...i did not exactly feel that way but somewhat turned on. As the taxi stopped at her place i told the taxi to go and sent her up to her unit.
She told me to come in and told me that she will give me a tour of the house. She ended up cock worshipped my dick and boy she was real good in bed. Before I left at noon, she asked for a quickie...so I did her real rough heheheh

Quite a few encounters!! :D

Koei
25-09-2016, 07:24 PM
One of my fantasies is to have bbbj from dxo/regular lady.

Watch it here deepthroat (http://zo.ee/3G6]Video [/URL]here

Her [URL="http://zo.ee/3G6)quite impressive, and the uniform helps in the kinkiness

Then at the end of it, the cumshot was the type she suck the tip. (http://zo.ee/3G6) If anyone of u has gotten any one of our regular girls to do this to u... U win.

One of my best mates (he veri handsome) tried with his female colleague after drinking at the officers' mess, they went back to their cubicle, he unbuttoned her uniform and when he saw her lacy bra, he buay tahan already. But when she kneeled down & started sucking on his cock, he suddenly got nervous about getting caught. He told me he wore back his pants, led her out of the office and into his car. She don't know was drunk or horny, did not unbutton back her uniform and he wasn't sure if the person at the guard post saw her. The moment they left camp, she went back to sucking his cock while he drove. He said he very scared meet red light & quickly drove into a business park, parked at one of the basement carparks b4 he CIM. He cheekily told me she did it better than his gf and her boobs were much bigger. But she did not allow him to boobf**k her boobies but sucked him off again. I suspect they continued this suck-buddy r/s until she got married or maybe even after. Damn a$$hole was even invited to her wedding!

Koei
25-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Why no one wants to know the national eternal secret?
Bro was the NS one the secret you are talking about?

Of course not! Everyone has a secret or 2 to bring to their graves.

sadfa
25-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Of course not! Everyone has a secret or 2 to bring to their graves.

It's either incest, underage or someone prominent, famous who'll have u taken out if u say or all three combined.

CoolTea
25-09-2016, 11:04 PM

Thanks for sharing bro!

insomia
26-09-2016, 12:50 AM
allo St Arucard and SensualShirley,

now hor no more virgin le, want to act virgin and decent dont come into SBF. btw hor, i from leongsam.com until now sbf i seen alot of men and women games. it is so common especially in office. extra martial affairs. want find virgin decent woman go kampong in 3rd world country but make sure dont bring her to SG. if you ever bring her here then good luck to you if your wife is chiobu sure kena fish awa.

now hor man can steal eat.. woman also can steal eat. one of the best one i saw was my best friend an air steward from our SG best national airline his wife also a chiobu air stewardess same airline. so gum so heng both fly same flight to Dubai. husband go left and wife picked up by a super atas limo on the right after bay ke landed. so the rules says husband and wife can do this on same flight not to say about other industry.

i am not a saint. i am a lao cheongster here in sbf and also a leech. only read seldom post. i also have a fb someone's wife. we bonk every night and morning whenever we have chance. as long as both happy remember YOLO now is 21 century. that is why we have SBF forum here.

cheers :D:D:D

CoolTea
26-09-2016, 01:21 AM
allo St Arucard and SensualShirley,

now hor no more virgin le, want to act virgin and decent dont come into SBF. btw hor, i from leongsam.com until now sbf i seen alot of men and women games. it is so common especially in office. extra martial affairs. want find virgin decent woman go kampong in 3rd world country but make sure dont bring her to SG. if you ever bring her here then good luck to you if your wife is chiobu sure kena fish awa.

now hor man can steal eat.. woman also can steal eat. one of the best one i saw was my best friend an air steward from our SG best national airline his wife also a chiobu air stewardess same airline. so gum so heng both fly same flight to Dubai. husband go left and wife picked up by a super atas limo on the right after bay ke landed. so the rules says husband and wife can do this on same flight not to say about other industry.

i am not a saint. i am a lao cheongster here in sbf and also a leech. only read seldom post. i also have a fb someone's wife. we bonk every night and morning whenever we have chance. as long as both happy remember YOLO now is 21 century. that is why we have SBF forum here.

cheers :D:D:D

Fully agree with you!! :D

zhenghuaboys
26-09-2016, 02:17 AM
So its true la that air stewardess really sleep around? I cant seem to confirm my doubts all so far hearsay lor. Kns my gf wana join cabin crew also.

Giansex
26-09-2016, 08:23 AM
So its true la that air stewardess really sleep around? I cant seem to confirm my doubts all so far hearsay lor. Kns my gf wana join cabin crew also.

high chance during long flight...heard many conquest from my fren who is cabin crew

ceeko
26-09-2016, 10:30 AM

Got rough until like this --> vid below? (http://zo.ee/Nqe)

I used to bang my milf fb like this type of banging style, but can't last as long as he did in this vid.

insomia
27-09-2016, 01:06 AM

belum rasa belum tau. sudah rasa pasti tau. hahahaha meaning having going through the taste you dont know how it feel. after you taste it you will know how it taste.

insomia
27-09-2016, 01:07 AM
high chance during long flight...heard many conquest from my fren who is cabin crew

short journey boh kangtao one. long trip i ever heard from my friend the air steward. he bang one colleague while everyone is oink oink ing. hahaha like that also can. banging in high air

Blackenrose
27-09-2016, 07:16 AM
Some, not all. If ur gf loves u I don't think she will sleep around.

mymail
27-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Neighbour's Gf:
Years back my neighbour below had this ah lian look gf who stayed with him. One fruitful day, i came home late from pub and saw her alighting from a cab. She looked tipsy and walked unsteady. Saw her in her red tight dress and greeted her. She replied with a smile and she was entering the lift, her heels caught in between gap and almost fall. Quick enough for me to grab hold of her to prevent her from falling. Later then i knew that i had cup her whole breast and she doesnt seems to mind. My palm remained where it was, continuing cupping and massaging. Asking where the neighbour, she said he went on a business trip. While massaging her breast, she released soft moan and made me BTH liao.. Send her all the way to the unit, she opened the gate and continued walking to the direction of her room. I helped her to lock up and proceed to her room. Forgot to mentioned that my neighbour parents were in. Once inside the room and hugged her from behind. She responded by swaying her butt. And the rest was history.. Did twice that night and sneaked out at 5am. Saw her a few more times and she seems to be paiseh.

Flirty Colleague - to be continued

danny1234sg
27-09-2016, 11:30 PM
How do u convince them to do it?

I also don't know, very stress with project and use to have supper with team...got once send one back and she say very bored alone at home, patents went overseas...so I just chit chat...end up fuck her...and the FB starts.

The other one similar, met her outside on a weekend by chance and just chat and again say bore don't want go home.....end up in hotel 81.....

After a few times with both, think they suspect and ask and I just admit ... But the act continues.... Just say don't let the other one know....

Both like raw and cum in their pussy.... I am lucky....

Once a while will over night ....

Koei
29-09-2016, 04:44 PM

Actually this is abit of urban rumor lah... it's true some sleep around but I think mostly are exaggerated.

Prince57
29-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Neighbour's Gf:
Years back my neighbour below had this ah lian look gf who stayed with him. One fruitful day, i came home late from pub and saw her alighting from a cab. She looked tipsy and walked unsteady. Saw her in her red tight dress and greeted her. She replied with a smile and she was entering the lift, her heels caught in between gap and almost fall. Quick enough for me to grab hold of her to prevent her from falling. Later then i knew that i had cup her whole breast and she doesnt seems to mind. My palm remained where it was, continuing cupping and massaging. Asking where the neighbour, she said he went on a business trip. While massaging her breast, she released soft moan and made me BTH liao.. Send her all the way to the unit, she opened the gate and continued walking to the direction of her room. I helped her to lock up and proceed to her room. Forgot to mentioned that my neighbour parents were in. Once inside the room and hugged her from behind. She responded by swaying her butt. And the rest was history.. Did twice that night and sneaked out at 5am. Saw her a few more times and she seems to be paiseh.

Please continue bro :)

Confitduck
29-09-2016, 07:51 PM
I also don't know, very stress with project and use to have supper with team...got once send one back and she say very bored alone at home, patents went overseas...so I just chit chat...end up fuck her...and the FB starts.

The other one similar, met her outside on a weekend by chance and just chat and again say bore don't want go home.....end up in hotel 81.....

After a few times with both, think they suspect and ask and I just admit ... But the act continues.... Just say don't let the other one know....

Both like raw and cum in their pussy.... I am lucky....

Once a while will over night ....

Lucky guy you :D

JasonPhang
02-10-2016, 10:26 AM
Neighbour's Gf:

Did u fuck her raw? Why never become FB? Can you please tell us whether ah Lian and you used many position and did it fast and furious way?

draxler55
02-10-2016, 01:55 PM
belum rasa belum tau. sudah rasa pasti tau. hahahaha meaning having going through the taste you dont know how it feel. after you taste it you will know how it taste.

Wow very chim hahaa :D

tiostun
02-10-2016, 03:16 PM
1) My hot milf ex-boss. Fantasized about her for many months until finally had the chance when we went San Fran together. She got tipsy during an event there, then we held hands and made out all the way to her room. Super horny in bed and fulfilled my fantasy of fucking in a hotel room with curtains wide open. That's why i freaking love milfs!!

2) My Thai ex. Messaged me 10 months after we broke up when she saw that I was in BKK on Facebook. Met her for drinks and it didn't take long for her to hint that she wants to return to my room. Still as horny as before, says her current bf is too boring. Really missed tit-fucking her and cumming all over her face, even took a nice POV video to commemorate this reunion.

Yenno
02-10-2016, 07:12 PM
1) My hot milf ex-boss. Fantasized about her for many months until finally had the chance when we went San Fran together. She got tipsy during an event there, then we held hands and made out all the way to her room. Super horny in bed and fulfilled my fantasy of fucking in a hotel room with curtains wide open. That's why i freaking love milfs!!

2) My Thai ex. Messaged me 10 months after we broke up when she saw that I was in BKK on Facebook. Met her for drinks and it didn't take long for her to hint that she wants to return to my room. Still as horny as before, says her current bf is too boring. Really missed tit-fucking her and cumming all over her face, even took a nice POV video to commemorate this reunion.

Nice encounters!! ;)

singmarine
08-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Making love with all the pageant queens!!

kopitiam28
08-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Making love with all the pageant queens!!

Past or present ones? :D

mclovin_boy
08-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Yes, with a getai singer. Even received AR from her.

pitchar
08-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Yes, with a getai singer. Even received AR from her.

Wow bro, you keep records of your bonks ... very impressive :)

singmarine
09-10-2016, 03:06 PM
All!! Plus belly dancers!!!

JasonPhang
08-11-2016, 11:28 PM
A friend of my sec 4 crush, did it when we were 26. She was auditing and frustrated and I banged her to help release stress.
An IRC friend, just turned 16. Did once at HDB staircase landing, in CHIJ uniform
An ex tuition student just turned 16. Celebrated birthday by having sex. Surprisingly lost virginity at 13+.
A Facebook friend. Mutual friend of uni coursemate - did it 3 years after initially making out
A random facebook friend, a single mother, came to my house to chat. Fucked her to console her.
Secretary of my client.

LinkedIn friend. Had dinner at her house and fucked her.
OK Cupid Friend. Visit me and fucked.

Sweeter
08-11-2016, 11:51 PM
Secretary of my client.

Nice long list :D

jason19870313
08-12-2016, 01:31 AM
Uppppppppp

Sculpteur
08-12-2016, 03:30 AM

Does it matter :p

MegaPuma
08-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Does it matter :p

Maybe
6 44 :eek:

KimSiew769
08-12-2016, 06:36 PM
1) My office pantry auntie. local early 50s married
2) My office canteen coffee assistant. PRC early 30s single
3) My office intern. early 20s attached
4) some random office building neighbor we met at smoking corner. late 30s married
all done in my office after office hour except pantry auntie fuck her early morning 7am.

Nocially
09-12-2016, 01:18 AM
4) some random office building neighbor we met at smoking corner. late 30s married
all done in my office after office hour except pantry auntie fuck her early morning 7am.

Well done bro :)

CombOver
09-12-2016, 06:12 AM
Nice long list :D

Yes a very good one

Jokimio
09-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Yes a very good one

Agree with you

honybro
10-12-2016, 12:11 PM
so many bros sharing great exeperience...i wish i can bonk my SIL...

but i did try to get her rub my cock..during her slp and it make me super horny...never i seen my cock so big and red...she was in deep slp.. think back i should put it in her mouth and try...:(

ouzo18
10-12-2016, 03:03 PM

Did u ask for their panties??? Lol