PDA

View Full Version : Sex experience with the erotic models.

Braveheart28
11-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Anybody had experience with the models?
Average photoshoot rate for caucasian model is about 100 USD per hour erotic nude up to open leg, but I am interested in more action then just photoshoot.
I have the information (not completely confirmed) that some models may allow not only erotic nude photoshoots up to open leg style, but interaction with the photographer and gaming from just touching and some roleplay up to penetration and sex.
I already contacted the models and some modelmayhem models who have "erotic" and "fetish" in their photoshoot availability may allow using ropes, handcuffs, collars, blindfolds, mouth ballgags and other BDSM stuff for the photoshoot and may allow touching their bodies and even actions like spanking. This is really interesting option, but I am looking for more action like penetration and sex.
Mostly interested about these models:
1. http://www.modelmayhem.com/3643913 (Caucasian)
2. http://www.modelmayhem.com/3691321 (Caucasian)
3. http://www.modelmayhem.com/3184920 (Asian)
(there are also links to their facebook and instagram accounts in modelmayhem details)
I respect model privacy and think it will be not fair and correct to discuss issues like that in public and prefer to exchange any information in private messages. From my side I may exchange any information I have too.
You may ask why don't I ask the models directly. I just don't want to be reported on modelmayhem or any other modelling forum as "raunchy" photographer and want to keep my reputation clean, because I shoot lot of normal shoots like fashion, lingerie, bikini and implied nude and reputation is really important. And also I want everything to be totally clear and mutual with the model.
Many thanks in advance.

sammyboyfor
11-05-2016, 02:41 PM
It is people like you who give photographers a bad name. :rolleyes:

If you want a fuck, contact a whore. Whores want clients to fuck them but they don't want clients taking photos of them.

If you want to take photos, contact a model. Models want photographs taken of them but they don't want to fuck their photographers.

Life is a lot more straightforward when lines are not blurred.

alexosaurus
11-05-2016, 02:56 PM
hear hear. big bro has spoken!

but imo, some photographers are tikos themselves.. no need to name and shame but the bros who share around local model's (nude)pics(in the pic sharing section) know them..

sammyboyfor
11-05-2016, 02:58 PM
hear hear. big bro has spoken!

but imo, some photographers are tikos themselves.. no need to name and shame but the bros who share around local model's (nude)pics(in the pic sharing section) know them..

I have hired models and I have hired whores but not once have I asked a whore to be a model or a model to be a whore. :D

hugs
11-05-2016, 05:12 PM
This is a very weird thread. Telling us something but should this be here? Neither elsewhere too.

Braveheart28
11-05-2016, 09:46 PM

If you want a fuck, contact a whore. Whores want clients to fuck them but they don't want clients taking photos of them.

If you want to take photos, contact a model. Models want photographs taken of them but they don't want to fuck their photographers.

Thank you for advice, but you know, every rule always has exception ;)
To tell the truth I don't know whores who are models, but already know some models who are whores :D

silverug
11-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Anybody had experience with the models?
Average photoshoot rate for caucasian model is about 100 USD per hour erotic nude up to open leg, but I am interested in more action then just photoshoot.
I have the information (not completely confirmed) that some models may allow not only erotic nude photoshoots up to open leg style, but interaction with the photographer and gaming from just touching and some roleplay up to penetration and sex.
I already contacted the models and some modelmayhem models who have "erotic" and "fetish" in their photoshoot availability may allow using ropes, handcuffs, collars, blindfolds, mouth ballgags and other BDSM stuff for the photoshoot and may allow touching their bodies and even actions like spanking. This is really interesting option, but I am looking for more action like penetration and sex.
Mostly interested about these models:
1. http://www.modelmayhem.com/3643913 (Caucasian)
2. http://www.modelmayhem.com/3691321 (Caucasian)
3. http://www.modelmayhem.com/3184920 (Asian)
(there are also links to their facebook and instagram accounts in modelmayhem details)
I respect model privacy and think it will be not fair and correct to discuss issues like that in public and prefer to exchange any information in private messages. From my side I may exchange any information I have too.
You may ask why don't I ask the models directly. I just don't want to be reported on modelmayhem or any other modelling forum as "raunchy" photographer and want to keep my reputation clean, because I shoot lot of normal shoots like fashion, lingerie, bikini and implied nude and reputation is really important. And also I want everything to be totally clear and mutual with the model.
Many thanks in advance.

One of the model is offering photoshoot behind closed doors at less than $100...upto 6 shooters. Why not try it?

sammyboyfor
12-05-2016, 04:03 AM
Thank you for advice, but you know, every rule always has exception ;)
To tell the truth I don't know whores who are models, but already know some models who are whores :D

If you know of a model who is also a whore then book her as a whore if you want a whore or book her as a model if you want to take photographs.

The problem that models face nowadays is that there are too many guys with cameras who try to fuck models under the pretext of taking photographs.

Models no longer trust photographers and this has resulted in the real photographers having a hard time finding models so that they can practise their craft.

hugs
12-05-2016, 04:59 AM
in principle. :p

Braveheart28
12-05-2016, 08:55 AM
If you know of a model who is also a whore then book her as a whore if you want a whore or book her as a model if you want to take photographs.

There is 2 in 1 possibility too :)

hugs
12-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Clash of the Titan in here, the atmosphere.

jabwemet
16-11-2017, 09:17 PM

Tru dis! Twas true in 2016 and tis tru in 2017 and shall be true forevermore !

Sfan
22-11-2017, 06:22 PM

The problem that models face nowadays is that there are too many guys with cameras who try to fuck models under the pretext of taking photographs.

Models no longer trust photographers and this has resulted in the real photographers having a hard time finding models so that they can practise their craft.

Well said !! To the point that some of us have given up the craft

makEUmoan
17-12-2017, 09:35 AM
Isn’t this a sham?