PDA

View Full Version : LOBANGKING... what a loser!!!

adamking80
14-10-2006, 01:38 PM
guys, i received a pm from him on 11-10-2006... reads:

hi bro

u loooking for cherry ex flamingo ??

she worth ur bonk huh...i too love her butt

anyway,...i got her new working place n her hp no..

sorri bro, i dont giv for free...n i dont post often...

if u really interested let me know

i sms u the number/

but then i need to fetch a fee of 2 bucks...

bro, 2 bucks isnt alot...thats my principle....

anyway im well contact,...so any more missing person u wanna search jus let mi know

if u interested to know,..jus pm me..

i not cheating u of that 2 bucks...jus a busniess transac..

huat ah...

i replied asking him to fark off... $2 is nuts to me... just like $600k was nuts to NKF... but seriously, its against my principles... we're here to share yet this joker is trying to make a quick buck... :mad:

following is his reply:

hi bro,

i dont see any wrong with it...

since u r oso gona pay the HC entrance fee

wats wrong in forking out another 2 bucks....

jus 2 dollars u can get her contact n whereabouts....

anyway.....u go think carefulli first..i think u still young punk..less than 28 huh....

anyway i had oso giv out contact n charge a fee of 2bucks....
go ask ard if u not sure...

theres no free meal in this society

if u wana,...jus let me know...

since u r looking high n low for her

please... how desperate can you get over $2?!? genuine bros have already told m about her whereabouts... and you're still whining over $2?!? get a life ku ku head... and just because my nick has the number 80, i'm supposed to be born in 1980?!? that means all girls got neh neh your mother la... all guys got ku ku your father la... why don't call me ah pa now?!? :mad:

i mean if you are really so desperate, why not come out meet me face to face... let me whallop your face and kick your ass... once i'm down i'll throw $50 at your face... want or not?!?

bros, please don't condone such poor forumers and definitely his practices... if you're looking for someone, i'm sure some other kind bros would help you out...

fw190
14-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the expose. You are right, indeed a loser. Up you my humble 1.

glstunner
14-10-2006, 02:10 PM

u a loser too no rep power how to up..........:p or some1 juz ZAP u??

tobi69
14-10-2006, 02:17 PM

i replied asking him to fark off... $2 is nuts to me... just like $600k was nuts to NKF... but seriously, its against my principles... we're here to share yet this joker is trying to make a quick buck... :mad:

following is his reply:

bros, please don't condone such poor forumers and definitely his practices... if you're looking for someone, i'm sure some other kind bros would help you out...

Bro chill man...dont get mad over the $2...im sure there are others here who is willing to pass u any info F.O.C ...cheers bro

siambee
14-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Bro chill man...dont get mad over the $2...im sure there are others here who is willing to pass u any info F.O.C ...cheers bro

can't agreed more, confirm some bros out here will sure be kind enough to share... still can't understand about the $2 issue.. :confused:

tobi69
14-10-2006, 03:02 PM
can't agreed more, confirm some bros out here will sure be kind enough to share... still can't understand about the $2 issue.. :confused:

Yah bro..only Lobangking can explain why $2...hehehe :D

alvin1783
14-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Yah bro..only Lobangking can explain why $2...hehehe Maybe $2 is for the kopi lui :D Anyway, no point dwelling on it lah. Different people have their own ways of doing things. Some choose to accept while some choose to ignore. There's no definite right or wrong ;)

oeioei
14-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Yah bro..only Lobangking can explain why $2...hehehe :D

I guess it is for him to eat bah chor mee???:confused:

darkforce
14-10-2006, 03:15 PM
why got $2 admin surcharge arh ? thot only taxi charge that amount during peak hours :D

rangerLone
14-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Aiyo, got this type of transc mah...if everybody like this, here become sbay liao... Here is for sharing if you want to share. No share,,,like me loh,,,no point just read only. BTW...who th fxxx is this person...:mad:

fw190
14-10-2006, 04:19 PM
u a loser too no rep power how to up..........:p or some1 juz ZAP u??

I am not loser. Peace, my friend.

Malaysian Datuk
14-10-2006, 04:46 PM
and everyday when I read the straits times the gamen keep saying the economy picking up, singaporeans more well-off blah blah blah.....bro threadstarter your reations a little OTT....cool bro just ignore him....PEACE:)

adamking80
14-10-2006, 05:21 PM
his nick is LOBANGKING... its the heading for my thread...

anyways, i'm not blowing my top or something... i just find it utterly ridiculous... the very reason we are in this forum is to enjoy a few banter with each other and maybe fun a good time the next time we go chiong... yet a joker is trying to make money out of us...

samleong doesn't charge us for access to these forums, yet a ku ku wants to earn a quick buck out of me?!? i dare say if i'm stupid enough to transfer him the $2 bucks, the info i get would be a hoax...

kind bros like sandybottom and boy34 had already pm me the information i need... irks me that he is trying to fleece off people in need... just like a parasite... a leech... a blood sucker... :mad:

i have no qualms about donating to charity(except NKF), to auntie or uncles selling tissues... but LOBANGKING?!? its low blow to me... its the internet age... we should have freedom of info... else one day, we'll have to pay for the air we breathe...

@GIN@
14-10-2006, 05:29 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17528&highlight=LOBANGKING

LOBANGKING can be found in the above thread.
Bros, U know what to do ho. kekekeke :p
Who 1 lobang can look for him. kekeke.

glstunner
14-10-2006, 08:13 PM
I am not loser. Peace, my friend.

Peace too,tks.. how cum u can up me while ur rep pow show 0??? :confused:

tittyhawk
14-10-2006, 08:50 PM

got ku ku your father la... why don't call me ah pa now?!? :mad:

i mean if you are really so desperate, why not come out meet me face to face... let me whallop your face and kick your ass... once i'm down i'll throw $50 at your face... want or not?!?

Pls....no mentioning of old folks here....u wanna whack, can, whack him direct, don't ever get ppl's parents involved!!

QooMilk
14-10-2006, 09:11 PM

Mai Blur, Boss Sam already change the system liao....check it out http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60409 :D

Now u need atlest 25points to earn ur power :D

Racer381
14-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Now u need atlest 25points to earn ur power
That is something new. ;)

Bu||dog
14-10-2006, 10:51 PM
That is something new. ;)

Agreed, everyday got new things happen in the forum :D

adamking80
15-10-2006, 12:45 AM
Pls....no mentioning of old folks here....u wanna whack, can, whack him direct, don't ever get ppl's parents involved!!

i'd like to clarify myself... i'm not dragging his parents in or involving his parents... i hate people who insults parents... and i'd never stoop to that level... its just a saying thats going around... sort of like a metaphor... if you read closely, i never did insult his parents...

but at the end of the day, if any of bros here are offended, i'll be responsible and say "i'm sorry!"...

ultraman6496
15-10-2006, 01:44 AM
Threadstarter,

SGD S$2.00 for him to hv a plate of "mee siam mai hum" (aka Mr Brown)...

:D ;)

tittyhawk
15-10-2006, 09:14 AM
i'd like to clarify myself... i'm not dragging his parents in or involving his parents... i hate people who insults parents... and i'd never stoop to that level... its just a saying thats going around... sort of like a metaphor... if you read closely, i never did insult his parents...

but at the end of the day, if any of bros here are offended, i'll be responsible and say "i'm sorry!"...
understood...peace out

Frankiestine
15-10-2006, 10:11 AM
hahaha reminds me of the very early days of Delphiforum where trading of FL nos were going for $10/FL..now this desparado even drop price to $2, times must be real bad..:D

plman2002
15-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Now u need atlest 25points to earn ur power :D

Then he quickly could get 25 and have 1 rep power to up adamking!!!!!!:eek:

dirtyhairy
15-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Yo Bros all,

IF there are nice bros who care and share, there are also the bad ones in our midst. But thankfully, they are in the minority.

To make it easier to alert all bros to any bad deeds or suspicious foul play, may I humbly propose that we start a new COMPLAINTS thread to highlight misdeeds/seedy acts so that all good bros could be forewarned even for postings that might have been missed earlier.

It will be like a listing of all things bad...so that even newbies or bros who have been away, could refer to for a quick update. Perhaps, the senior bros could help kick-start such a COMPLAINTS therad please?

While on this subject of complaints, I can understand the pent-up anger of being victimised, but may I also suggest that we cut out the vulgarities and profanities aimed at churning our forefathers in their graves...small wonder the ST's Stomp outing at the graves (see today's SunT) saw no activities as the dead must have been so upset to have have left their resting places....:D

Cheers, all nice bros..relax lah, smile as you must on Sammy's Forum dah, ...so ignore the bad, befriend the good.
Bro DirtyHairy

David_Ginola
15-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Tks for sharing. remind me t o up u. Cheers

chickenzip
16-10-2006, 09:09 AM
IF there are nice bros who care and share, there are also the bad ones in our midst. But thankfully, they are in the minority.
may I humbly propose that we start a new COMPLAINTS thread to highlight misdeeds/seedy acts so that all good bros could be forewarned even for postings that might have been missed earlier.

Y create another, isn't this the thread well suit for?? :D

Castrol
16-10-2006, 09:39 AM
$2 quite cheap liao lo. i offer bro onion rings $4 for his ipoh girls contact he also no hiew me... :D