PDA

View Full Version : First visit to a spa in CT

Uncouth
03-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Found a viet lady on Wechat and was told she provides massage in a shop in CT so decided to drop by on Sunday since it was the long weekend.

Knocked on the door and was welcome by her. quite a number of rooms available but with no shower so had to go to the back to take my shower. On my way there, saw another 3 Viet girls who are cooking at the back. 1 SYT that I can remember. The other 2, i cant catch a glimpse of their face so shall not comment.

My viet ML is about late 20s and from HCMC. She told me the shop has China and Viet ML but on the day of my visit, all Viets so might be good for bros who like VB. :P

After my shower, lied down and she started her massage. She knows the strokes and techniques but strength was 5/10 (i am a big guy). after working on the various parts, she started nail teasing around my back, legs, balls and gave me some HDLY and stroking me occasionally. I kinda like it so auto raise my ass for her to play more with my balls and stroke my member. LOL...

Then ask me to turn around and asked me what I want. Offered package A and B+JG only. Asked why no C, no D then she say because it is my first visit. So LL opt for B and she took off her top and start by giving me boob massage and licking my nipples... she then moved down to my member and started the JG and HJ... continue to lick my nipples and almost want to try to DFK her.. erupted eventually and came quite a load.

Finished cleaning up and she invited me for a quick meals with her friends which I declined. :P

Carpark parking very nearby too. :)

Willing to exchange for BBBJ CIM contacts. :P

power69
04-05-2016, 07:34 PM
two police car park at sbr.

xduhzx
05-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Hi bro pls share thanks

sonic24
05-05-2016, 03:04 AM
Can share location? Thanks.

littlekim