Pages : 1 [2]

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
15-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Let's gather...:D

Tomorrow night @ Live Impact on??? Paging for Bro.Whitehawk as well!!! :D

mazdamx5
16-08-2008, 04:12 AM
Tomorrow night @ Live Impact on??? Paging for Bro.Whitehawk as well!!! :D

Both of us will be there bro... do take note of our contact numbers especially Whitehawk. He should be there earlier than me. I have a business meeting to attend to before I set off.:)

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
16-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Both of us will be there bro... do take note of our contact numbers especially Whitehawk. He should be there earlier than me. I have a business meeting to attend to before I set off.:)

Ok, I'll reach there probably around 9 plus... Going with my 2 other kakis... Will hunt for you and Bro.Whitehawk @ Live Impact then... :D

tanisorn
16-08-2008, 12:21 PM
haha yea come to think of it, it make sense...haa no choice lor...how i wish we could exchange our girl/boy ration with thailand or better still china..:p

eh uhm wait, Singaporean girls too strong n demanding, i rather exchange all singaporean girls with all of thai girls but jus leave fiona xie behind....kekekeke

555, yeah over here, our boy girl ratio confirm cannot make it.
10 boys to 1 girl, how to score??!?!?!?
over at LOS, 20 girls to 1 boy..spoilt for choices!!!!
the money we spent here can be better optimised over there...value for money. CB. here must buy flower, tips, LDs, etc

must book air tic liao...buay tahan liao!

WhiteHawk
16-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Ok, I'll reach there probably around 9 plus... Going with my 2 other kakis... Will hunt for you and Bro.Whitehawk @ Live Impact then... :D

Got a table in front of stage reserved. Ask Sam or any one of the singers for me when you arrive if I am not there yet take over my table first :)

mazdamx5
16-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Got a table in front of stage reserved. Ask Sam or any one of the singers for me when you arrive if I am not there yet take over my table first :)

Bro, I am tagging Ling along... and she enjoys talking to you while you are waiting for me to clear my cue... hahahahaha.:D That's what she says, you can cue her later... wahahaha.

rhomel
17-08-2008, 02:10 AM
now then i noticed this thread here, actually i been there a few time when they were at central mall. wonder if any bros has any info on this thai girl named Pure. her figure is a killer and she can really drink. is she still there or go back to thailand already?

ShinJuSan
17-08-2008, 02:47 AM
Some of the best looking thai babes are found here!! 3 thumbs up!

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
17-08-2008, 03:46 AM

Drunk night @ Live Impact... Nice to meet you, Bro 'D' and Bro.mazdamx5!!! :D
And the cute gal friend of mazdamx5 ;)

Ricky_Torres
18-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Live impact rocks as club nana has not been the same before..sad that prices for their drinks go up and down like stockmarket..gals are gd, singers are gd, environment is pretty all rite, what more can u ask for?:)

mazdamx5
19-08-2008, 06:28 PM
You guys might enjoy this.
Board Message (http://nbtdclub.invisionzone.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=7610&view=findpost&p=58005)

I am glad that Whitehawk introduced me to this place and NOW I AM STUCK WITH IT... hahaha.

:)

rhomel
20-08-2008, 04:12 AM
now then i noticed this thread here, actually i been there a few time when they were at central mall. wonder if any bros has any info on this thai girl named Pure. her figure is a killer and she can really drink. is she still there or go back to thailand already?

no ones know about her?:rolleyes:

Live impact rocks as club nana has not been the same before..sad that prices for their drinks go up and down like stockmarket..gals are gd, singers are gd, environment is pretty all rite, what more can u ask for

what are the prices for chivas and martell now? those lau jiao bros probably can help me here as my brother is planning a bachelor's night and me considering to bring him there.:D

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
20-08-2008, 12:31 PM
what are the prices for chivas and martell now? those lau jiao bros probably can help me here as my brother is planning a bachelor's night and me considering to bring him there.:D

Price for Chivas is @ $200/Bot... Martell is around $225/bot... Same for Vodka (42 BELOW or Smirnoff)... Beer @ $33.75/Jug... All prices stated are before discount (if applicable)... :)

rhomel
21-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Price for Chivas is @ $200/Bot... Martell is around $225/bot... Same for Vodka (42 BELOW or Smirnoff)... Beer @ $33.75/Jug... All prices stated are before discount (if applicable)... :)

thanks for the info bro, its not exactly quite cheap here. oh, btw would you know how much for a bottle of cannon 3L Chivas? :o

loopjoop
21-08-2008, 09:49 PM
after discount probably hitting above 900, below 1k. think thai pubs should all be hovering around this price.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
21-08-2008, 11:30 PM
thanks for the info bro, its not exactly quite cheap here. oh, btw would you know how much for a bottle of cannon 3L Chivas? :o

Bro, I have no idea how much a cannon cost @ Live Impact... A waiter once told me before but it immediately came off my mind, probably because I couldn't absorb it into my mind (too ex)... But still, I'll open one during this year end when it's BONUS time... Right now, it's either beer or small firecracker (normal bot of Chivas)... No $$$ to open cannon... 555!!! :D

rhomel
22-08-2008, 03:31 AM

after discount probably hitting above 900, below 1k. think thai pubs should all be hovering around this price.

come to think of it, a 3L is probably equals to 6 btls of Chivas, simply calculation..

6 btls = $200 x 6 = $1200
3L = $900...

think the 3L more worth it right?

thanks to bro ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร for your pts, will surely return you when i have power.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
22-08-2008, 09:12 AM
come to think of it, a 3L is probably equals to 6 btls of Chivas, simply calculation..

6 btls = $200 x 6 = $1200
3L = $900...

think the 3L more worth it right?

thanks to bro ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร for your pts, will surely return you when i have power.

IMHO, I think opening normal bots of Chivas is better... At least, it's of decent size and you will not let the Chivas goes to waste because every single glass you pour makes a difference... If you open a cannon, you may actually pour many glasses and it won't make a difference... But at the end of the day, you will discover many leftover Chivas (some even untouched) on the table... It's quite a waste... Just because the cannon is so big and one will pour the Chivas like pouring water...

So maybe it's more worth it to open a cannon but how much of the Chivas has gone to waste is also quite alot loh...

But a cannon still looks great on the table nonetheless... :p

motard
22-08-2008, 05:06 PM
How does Live Impact compare with Club Nana? Never been to either. Cos I'm planning huge party, which disco have better atmosphere?

loopjoop
22-08-2008, 08:50 PM
nana is better, simply because it has more space than live impact on fri,sat. impact is packed on weekends.

will18nov2003
22-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Bro, actuall I'll agree with you about the space.

The part I'll have a different view is the number of raids in Nana. It actually put me off all these Thai joints for a while.

Till now actually.

Hope the coast is clear now.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
23-08-2008, 03:59 PM
It's Live Impact night tonight!!! Again... :)

chase78
24-08-2008, 08:43 PM
IMHO, I think opening normal bots of Chivas is better... At least, it's of decent size and you will not let the Chivas goes to waste because every single glass you pour makes a difference... If you open a cannon, you may actually pour many glasses and it won't make a difference... But at the end of the day, you will discover many leftover Chivas (some even untouched) on the table... It's quite a waste... Just because the cannon is so big and one will pour the Chivas like pouring water...

So maybe it's more worth it to open a cannon but how much of the Chivas has gone to waste is also quite alot loh...

My friend ordered before. Think its 1000 per bottle.

Live Impact ICON is the most happening one man. The band is good. With the prettiest Singers like Tik and Bebe. For Nana, the waitresses are jude. Most guys go there to cheong their waitress.

We have a very lively forum on Thai Disco in Singapore (http://www.singthaidisco.com/forums). The most active subforum (http://www.singthaidisco.com/forums/index.php?board=2.0) is the Live Impact ICON one, as we are hardcore supporters and fans. There is a mini gallery too, for the bros who wonder what the singers look like.

Please visit and post your thoughts on Live Impact. :o

loopjoop
26-08-2008, 10:30 PM
:p agree with nobleeagle. easily can find tik and bebe standard in LOS. with similar enhanced assets too. :eek::D

Ricky_Torres
26-08-2008, 10:47 PM
where's LOS?

NobleEagle
26-08-2008, 11:14 PM
where's LOS?

LOS Land of Smiles - Thailand, where heaven's playground for men and women shopping paradise, where all the girls there treats US like Kings unlike Sillypore where WE treat girls like Queens :rolleyes:

NobleEagle
26-08-2008, 11:42 PM
with similar enhanced assets too.

haha like tis? :p

The Sky Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhfP53r0yaU

Dance Fever - Tis is wat i call Singing entertainment :p

YouTube - DANCE FEVER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54amLgsvzJg)

YouTube - The All-Star Band Live at the Novotel Siam Square Bangkok (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Nw--gLGFk)

Now tis is wat i call really HAPPENING cus Girls vs Guys ratio jus nice :D

YouTube - Thai sexy Coyote !! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi5HmwhuFMw)

YouTube - Thai woman Sexy coyote (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLOaGdYEm2E)

Tis is wat i call really chiobus :cool:

YouTube - miss maxim thailand 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE9dkYw9FTU)

YouTube - Thai Girls...Sometime (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT31wR1MuKM)

YouTube - Cute/Beauty Thai Girls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cySRaJV-TsQ)

YouTube - Bubble Girls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2cvoROQltU)

haaa...but no choice lor we have to make do with watever here lor......

Ricky_Torres
26-08-2008, 11:43 PM
thanks for advise, know what u mean, well, u must be able to pull urself out or else u be financially trapped!

NobleEagle
27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
thanks for advise, know what u mean, well, u must be able to pull urself out or else u be financially trapped!

i find the chances of financially trapped are much higher here than compared to over there cus main thing is any thai girls tat come here no matter how innocent will grow sharp horns and their main reason to come here is purely for financial only, to earn as much possible n go back home. If ur after them here, chances are u burn big hole chasing them here, plus our high standard of living :rolleyes:

anyone tat goes to Thailand will agree with me how diff. the Thai girls there compared to over here..my 2 cents.

JediSkull
27-08-2008, 04:32 PM
bro noble.eagle~!

nice vids!

loopjoop
27-08-2008, 09:18 PM
bro noble eagle, not 2 cts worth...5ct worth can?

true, over there u are 24x richer generally. and their characters can be 10 times more angelic. so net worth is 240X :eek:

they are like prc...more times they come, smarter they become. finally blend into our society and become singthaiporeans. that's when their knives are sharpest. ;)

eagle..Sky still operational?

borom
28-08-2008, 12:11 AM
If ur after them here, chances are u burn big hole chasing them here, plus our high standard of living :rolleyes:
anyone tat goes to Thailand will agree with me how diff. the Thai girls there compared to over here..my 2 cents.

I have now increasingly read more and more of such posting in the various Thai threads.
There are definitely no shortage of Thai women in this region-including those from Laos, Shan state (Burma), Xishuangbanna(Yunan,China) and Perlis,Kedah,Kelantan (northen Malaysia). Even in Singapore they can be found plying their trade in the various construcion sites, Geylang,Hair Saloons, and the many Health Centers-so why are those in the Thai Discos commanding a premium.Are they better looking?-not from what I have seen.
So my tentative conclusion is that they have a niche market- i.e the ' face ' or 'branded' factor -i.e their high price itself is an attraction as only a few can afford it.No different from people buying Prada or Giorgio Armani.
For most of us, a Toyota is good enough,so why pay more for a Lexus (esp those models with same engine) made by the same company?
BUT if you own Toyota shares, its actually a good thing.
Same thing for lovers of Thailand-it means there will be better standard of living for the families of those girls in Isaan, Chiangmai, Chiangrai ect2 -including less need to work for some goofing brothers or boyfriends.

NobleEagle
28-08-2008, 12:48 PM
bro noble eagle, not 2 cts worth...5ct worth can?

true, over there u are 24x richer generally. and their characters can be 10 times more angelic. so net worth is 240X :eek:

they are like prc...more times they come, smarter they become. finally blend into our society and become singthaiporeans. that's when their knives are sharpest. ;)

eagle..Sky still operational?

Yup sky is still operational..why u heard tat its gonna close soon?
only one tat i hear closing soon is Nana Entertainment Plaza (the real AGG in BKK not the one in Sillypore) thou theres no official news out, will probably go there n check it out on my next trip ba

well the girls' knives sharpest or not, also understandable and unavoidable in order to survive in Sillypore and accountability to their joint owners and agents but jus wish tat cheonging Thai joints can be alittle more affordable and worth going on a more frequent basis esp. for Beer lover like me, spending $200 plus on an average trip per person jus on beer and some LDs here i find is abit way off :rolleyes:

Comparing 5yrs ago Boat Quay price expenditure their prices didnt changed much as compared to GoldenMile 5yrs ago and girls were also not tat demanding in LDs and on flowers or any other Thai disco joints tat matters, i find LDs & Flowers requests are spirally out of control..was at Bangkok Disco last week on a Sunday, havent even finish 1 jar and the band jus started their first gig, my group was approached by the flowergirl at least 8 times even thou we aleady kindly rejected 1st time. :eek:

CeiResident
28-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Wonderful analysis given. 2 thumps up bro...:) with the advent i can see many tirak wannabes surfacing up in singapore too.. Welcome to Tirakship..:D

I have now increasingly read more and more of such posting in the various Thai threads.
There are definitely no shortage of Thai women in this region-including those from Laos, Shan state (Burma), Xishuangbanna(Yunan,China) and Perlis,Kedah,Kelantan (northen Malaysia). Even in Singapore they can be found plying their trade in the various construcion sites, Geylang,Hair Saloons, and the many Health Centers-so why are those in the Thai Discos commanding a premium.Are they better looking?-not from what I have seen.
So my tentative conclusion is that they have a niche market- i.e the ' face ' or 'branded' factor -i.e their high price itself is an attraction as only a few can afford it.No different from people buying Prada or Giorgio Armani.
For most of us, a Toyota is good enough,so why pay more for a Lexus (esp those models with same engine) made by the same company?
BUT if you own Toyota shares, its actually a good thing.
Same thing for lovers of Thailand-it means there will be better standard of living for the families of those girls in Isaan, Chiangmai, Chiangrai ect2 -including less need to work for some goofing brothers or boyfriends.

deuter
28-08-2008, 01:43 PM
my group was approached by the flowergirl at least 8 times even thou we aleady kindly rejected 1st time. :eek:

u do know dat.. d flower gal has a commission cut dependin on d amt of flowers sold too rite? standard ler... i think many bros here... have d flower gal approach them on every song... n sometimes multiple times per song juz to irritate u into buyin... 555+

NobleEagle
28-08-2008, 02:36 PM
u do know dat.. d flower gal has a commission cut dependin on d amt of flowers sold too rite? standard ler... i think many bros here... have d flower gal approach them on every song... n sometimes multiple times per song juz to irritate u into buyin... 555+

ya la but at least let us enjoy finishing our mug of beer and listen finish the 1st song first mah, seat havent warm yet throat havent clear with beer yet, keep coming and asking us to support n support n somemore approached Every single one of us until all 8 of us were abit irritated tiu

deuter
28-08-2008, 05:10 PM
ya la but at least let us enjoy finishing our mug of beer and listen finish the 1st song first mah, seat havent warm yet throat havent clear with beer yet, keep coming and asking us to support n support n somemore approached Every single one of us until all 8 of us were abit irritated tiu

haahaha.. bro... u sld realise how some sales ppl r simply dat irritating also... she is d same as any sales person.. workin hard to earn more commission... haahahaha..

will18nov2003
28-08-2008, 05:25 PM
To contribute, do you think these Ladies don't look into this site ? They also know how to read the various posting and modify their mode of operations according to what the bros write.

Also, nowadays, all there gers are very organised. They operate in groups with one `experienced' bird teaching the newbies what to do.

Lastly, I am always surprised at how persistant some brothers can be despite the ger not willing to go out with them. For the gers, the time they make the most is when a brother keeps buying drinks for her hoping that once certain point is reached the ger will go out with them. My experience is that if the ger does not go out with you after you asked her one or two times, move on. Don't waste your money

Just my views.

NobleEagle
29-08-2008, 04:42 AM
For the gers, the time they make the most is when a brother keeps buying drinks for her hoping that once certain point is reached the ger will go out with them. My experience is that if the ger does not go out with you after you asked her one or two times, move on. Don't waste your money Just my views.

kekeke agree with u bro but u also have to note that going out with us is also easy for the girls, they can follow u to watever places in the afternoon, watever joints for food then end of the day, they will still go back to work and they will ask u to accompany them for alittile while...to them hey theres no loss on their side cus they have free meals, transport and entertainment to pass their time while their in Singapore, find me one tat DUN go to work and accompany you for a couple of days and yet willing to let u fcuk Without asking a single cent (of course appreciation will be paid in other forms like shopping for the girls...etc)?? I can Boldly say in Thailand you can find, Never in Sillypore...unless any bros here can prove me wrong?

usmjordan2
29-08-2008, 05:54 AM
haahaha.. bro... u sld realise how some sales ppl r simply dat irritating also... she is d same as any sales person.. workin hard to earn more commission... haahahaha..

I willing to give commission:D

NobleEagle
29-08-2008, 06:09 AM
I willing to give commission:D

haha i also dun mind giving commision...but hor too bad the comm. is jus a small part of the total whole Sales PackageS :p :rolleyes:

btw tks for ur pts Bro, will return favor as soon as I recovers :)

CeiResident
29-08-2008, 12:42 PM
commission not an issue but i prefer after care service and sales supports. Thai pooyings operating in singapore are just like buying export sets of hp. u pay so much and alto it looks gd when it becomes defective it is your own loss... so i still prefer to sign plan and get free phones:mad

haha i also dun mind giving commision...but hor too bad the comm. is jus a small part of the total whole Sales PackageS :p :rolleyes:

btw tks for ur pts Bro, will return favor as soon as I recovers :)

spotter542
30-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Went there a couple of times recently :D
Heard the girls got a daily target of 15 tequila shots ( cai tao jiu ) to be fulfilled. Some even insist on Waterfall after a few tequilas :eek:
The singers & dancers are pampered rotten I would say ( flowers , $100 - $500 banners and cash-on-liquor offered freely )
Think their monthly income are easily 10 times more compared to mine :p
This joint is indeed a playground for the well-off :)

NewFreedom
30-08-2008, 02:16 AM
1 thing i like abt tis place, no doubt some says tis is a plc 4 d rich, i find d ppl there really friendly. used 2 hang ard there. alcohol pricing wise, compared 2 normal pubs a lil more ex but surely cheaper than disco.

like wat some other bros shared, yep ONS is plentiful. u dun realli find SYT there, usually d career ladies etc. later 20s to late 30s. they earning their own keeps n dun exactly need a man 2 feed them. tai tai u can call them. n... n n... yep... had "fun" wif 2 ladies i met there. both hv very beautiful homes...

entertainment wise, they r one of d best live thai bands i hv listened to. their pronunciation of cantonese is superb. celebrated bird-day there, tio dragged on stage... but their singing standards so gd... wow... i just went gabra! lol

AssV
30-08-2008, 02:51 AM
To contribute, do you think these Ladies don't look into this site ? They also know how to read the various posting and modify their mode of operations according to what the bros write.

Also, nowadays, all there gers are very organised. They operate in groups with one `experienced' bird teaching the newbies what to do.

Lastly, I am always surprised at how persistant some brothers can be despite the ger not willing to go out with them. For the gers, the time they make the most is when a brother keeps buying drinks for her hoping that once certain point is reached the ger will go out with them. My experience is that if the ger does not go out with you after you asked her one or two times, move on. Don't waste your money

Just my views.

Singaporean are thick skinned.! you dont know?

borom
31-08-2008, 08:59 PM
I am always surprised at how persistant some brothers can be despite the ger not willing to go out with them..... if the ger does not go out with you after you asked her one or two times, move on. Don't waste your money

Good point .
In fact for those who really want to "do business" with the ladies,might as well go to Orchard Tower.Go straight to the point and no need to waste time in "persuading" those ladies. Of course there are many who enjoy the "sports" i.e to "compete" and not necessarily to "win".

mazdamx5
04-09-2008, 06:41 PM
kekeke agree with u bro but u also have to note that going out with us is also easy for the girls, they can follow u to watever places in the afternoon, watever joints for food then end of the day, they will still go back to work and they will ask u to accompany them for alittile while...to them hey theres no loss on their side cus they have free meals, transport and entertainment to pass their time while their in Singapore, find me one tat DUN go to work and accompany you for a couple of days and yet willing to let u fcuk Without asking a single cent (of course appreciation will be paid in other forms like shopping for the girls...etc)?? I can Boldly say in Thailand you can find, Never in Sillypore...unless any bros here can prove me wrong?

Can't agree more but well... in Singapore... rare but possible in a mere 1 to 3%? The percentage will increase base on the volume you invest of course... hahaha.:D

lchkelvinlch
05-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Bro heard that there is another happening 3 storey thai pub cum KTV opening today at south bridge by the name Live On Stage.

rhomel
05-09-2008, 01:57 PM

ya bro, thanks for the advice. most probably got enough share then open cannon, if not looks very weird also! :D

deuter
05-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Bro heard that there is another happening 3 storey thai pub cum KTV opening today at south bridge by the name Live On Stage.

dat is affirmative... itz not totally a thai joint... but 3 levels.. 1 level thai.. 1 level ktv pub... 1 level chill out area...

rhomel
13-09-2008, 08:23 AM
dat is affirmative... itz not totally a thai joint... but 3 levels.. 1 level thai.. 1 level ktv pub... 1 level chill out area...

so you mean its a mixture bro? do you happen to know is there other nationalities of girls?

NobleEagle
13-09-2008, 08:32 AM
so you mean its a mixture bro? do you happen to know is there other nationalities of girls?

so far only thai girls

u can read more here
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/92614-club-v3-live-stage-south-bridge-road-2.html#post3044645

84_Junichinda
14-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Good point .
In fact for those who really want to "do business" with the ladies,might as well go to Orchard Tower.Go straight to the point and no need to waste time in "persuading" those ladies. Of course there are many who enjoy the "sports" i.e to "compete" and not necessarily to "win".

Agreed bro. It is like fishing, the thrill is in the hooking part and not the caught fish part :)

@nimal
15-09-2008, 09:31 PM
any updates recently on the gals there? any promotions going on at the moment? ;)

@nimal
22-09-2008, 03:35 AM
any updates recently on the gals there? any promotions going on at the moment? ;)

no one reply me so i reply myself. currently there's no promotions going on now. was there on Fri night and AV paid them a visit at around 2am. On lights and all. What mood spoilers? :mad:

NobleEagle
22-09-2008, 05:06 AM
no one reply me so i reply myself. currently there's no promotions going on now. was there on Fri night and AV paid them a visit at around 2am. On lights and all. What mood spoilers? :mad:

haha seems like fri raid is a norm there now, last last fri also kena raided :rolleyes:

ShittyAss
22-09-2008, 11:25 AM
haha seems like fri raid is a norm there now, last last fri also kena raided :rolleyes:

kana raided by AV or just normal routine checks on the pubs??
Any gers up the lorry?

NobleEagle
22-09-2008, 12:53 PM

dun think they are going around Thai joints for AV or normal routine checks only, thinks its more for checking drug abuse and anti-triad, why would the girls up the lorry? they have agents to settle the girls' visa unless he girls are underaged and overstayed but in Thai joints very unlikely and they cannot be charged for AV cus its in a disco...

ShittyAss
22-09-2008, 04:14 PM
dun think they are going around Thai joints for AV or normal routine checks only, thinks its more for checking drug abuse and anti-triad, why would the girls up the lorry? they have agents to settle the girls' visa unless he girls are underaged and overstayed but in Thai joints very unlikely and they cannot be charged for AV cus its in a disco...

Depends on the thai joint lic as to whether are they allowed GROs or not...and even if GROs..LD may not be approve...it all depends on the lic of the joint..

NobleEagle
22-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Depends on the thai joint lic as to whether are they allowed GROs or not...and even if GROs..LD may not be approve...it all depends on the lic of the joint..

allow GROs or not easily got several ways can go around the system wan they simply can act as customers then claiming those "Carrot Juices" under their initials on the bill or sumthin...lic of the joint is as clear as day, no lic bar/disco has to be stop by 12/1am anytime after than tat straightaway up lorry already n whole place has to shutdown after 1 or 2 warnings and u can tell which place has lic which places doesnt thru their usual operating hours...correct me if im wrong?

loopjoop
22-09-2008, 10:18 PM
u are right. AV must walk walk show tht they working.

as long as no lewd acts, drugs, fights, complaint from other tenants, they wun waste so much time to send lorry. usually send lorry if there are Fls, eg viet in GL, or Fls in orchard tower. but tht is like once or twice a yr? anywany, catch so many, the officer many reports to write.

so they just come show face, warning to potential trouble makers, and check liquor lic. last but not least, give the carrot head some chance to be heroic? :D

cheong ahhhh......:cool:

@nimal
23-09-2008, 06:31 PM

that's true, they on the lights and all, saw them checked some youngsters for underage i guess. But naturally the gals all left by the back door. I think at discos they can't do much. anyway there's no restrictions or law saying 'tourists' can't visit discos right? :D

iwantnow
24-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Any bros familiar with piao or something like that at live impact? to me she is super chio man. Any bros got experience with her? can tabao or not?

NobleEagle
24-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Any bros familiar with piao or something like that at live impact? to me she is super chio man. Any bros got experience with her? can tabao or not?

haha i see another gong tao wannabe in the making :p

how much are you willing to be 'carroted" in order to tapao her? :p

@nimal
24-09-2008, 04:41 PM
haha i see another gong tao wannabe in the making :p

how much are you willing to be 'carroted" in order to tapao her? :p

haha, i was about to post when i saw his posting. :D you faster hand then me bro.

think i heard of piao or pure before. hmmm.

iwantnow
24-09-2008, 09:59 PM
haha, i was about to post when i saw his posting. :D you faster hand then me bro.

bro if you saw her b4 you should understand! she is really out of this world for me man... sadly you senior bros are right... what am i thinking...

NobleEagle
24-09-2008, 11:35 PM
bro if you saw her b4 you should understand! she is really out of this world for me man... sadly you senior bros are right... what am i thinking...

u must go to BKK n receive the anti-gongtao jab, then YOU will be out of this world instead :cool::D

NobleEagle
24-09-2008, 11:41 PM

dun know dun care dun bother, i prefers to jus chill out in Live Impact n jus watch the performance, save up my money then head on down to BKK and be a Superstar myself instead :D

No matter how stunning or how Ang Pai the girls are, wat for fight for attention from these girls and let them think they some kind of Superstar when u can go to BKK and be a Superstar yourself and let the girls fight for attention over you :cool::D

mazdamx5
26-09-2008, 04:57 AM
dun know dun care dun bother, i prefers to jus chill out in Live Impact n jus watch the performance, save up my money then head on down to BKK and be a Superstar myself instead :D

No matter how stunning or how Ang Pai the girls are, wat for fight for attention from these girls and let them think they some kind of Superstar when u can go to BKK and be a Superstar yourself and let the girls fight for attention over you :cool::D

I got to second that bro... it has been awhle since I posted in this thread and I must say, with almost my frequent trips at Live Impact, the band is outstanding and the place / music is just nice for me to dance around... hahaha... the girls are bonus.:)

NobleEagle
01-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Watch Thai TV For FREE

Now u can brush up ur Thai language, watch with ur Live Impact girls, keep in touch with current Thai programmes, dramas, varieties, MTV, movies, news...etc

Maxnettv.tv ดูทีวี ทีวีออนไลน์ ( tvonline ) ไทยและเทศ ข่าว, ละคร, และรายการ เกมส์โชว์ ต่างๆมากมาย. ช่อง3, ช่อง5, ช่อง7, ช่อง9, ช่อง11, itv , ช่องทีวี เกาหลี (http://www.maxnettv.tv/index.php?type=tv)

Enjoy! :D:cool:;)

FA-22 Raptor
05-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Was at LI last nite when plainclothes Police officers came in to check the joint at about 0230hrs.

The GROS left via the rear exit before they came up.

After they left, no GROS came back.....spoilt the fugging fun for us.

They got nothing better to do but to spoilt the fun for us law abidding citizens!:mad::mad:

NobleEagle
05-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Was at LI last nite when plainclothes Police officers came in to check the joint at about 0230hrs.

They got nothing better to do but to spoilt the fun for us law abidding citizens!:mad::mad:

seems like a norm now for these boliao cops to be hitting on Goldenmile, Nana & Live Impact on everyweekends now :rolleyes:

best fcuking part is u cant even visit the toilet even if ur bladder is bursting or shit is coming out:mad:

soundworks
05-10-2008, 07:24 PM
seems like a norm now for these boliao cops to be hitting on Goldenmile, Nana & Live Impact on everyweekends now :rolleyes:

best fcuking part is u cant even visit the toilet even if ur bladder is bursting or shit is coming out:mad:i also dont understand those cops, thai disco joints are so much less action than ktv. we r there to listen music and company of chio thai dancers. Whatelse do we do there? haiz....think they r out of touch with the public.

NobleEagle
06-10-2008, 01:55 AM
i also dont understand those cops, thai disco joints are so much less action than ktv. we r there to listen music and company of chio thai dancers. Whatelse do we do there? haiz....think they r out of touch with the public.

haha maybe the Thai joints bosses kee niaw, never give enuf money so they buay song as compared to the China KTVs :p:D

loopjoop
06-10-2008, 02:28 AM
haha quite true, then they rather go catch those standing at lor6-20. but those cant afford to pay also. offer free?

wait for election time? 5555.

FA-22 Raptor
06-10-2008, 09:06 PM

best fcuking part is u cant even visit the toilet even if ur bladder is bursting or shit is coming out:mad:

It seems that checks on Thai joints are quite frequent recently.

I hang around Thai joints for nearly 2 years now but that night was the first time I seen a Thai joint being checked.

To be fair to them, they did not "disturb" the customers. Lights were not switched on and we were allowed to visit the toilet.

Only a group of patrons were brought out of LI and asked for their particulars downstairs.

Hakoshu
06-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Any good GRos there?

It seems that checks on Thai joints are quite frequent recently.

@nimal
07-10-2008, 03:35 AM

No matter how stunning or how Ang Pai the girls are, wat for fight for attention from these girls and let them think they some kind of Superstar when u can go to BKK and be a Superstar yourself and let the girls fight for attention over you

i agree with you on this bro. i too just go enjoy my drinks and listen to live band. i really seldom go for the GROs there. ;)

They got nothing better to do but to spoilt the fun for us law abidding citizens!

seems like a norm now for these boliao cops to be hitting on Goldenmile, Nana & Live Impact on everyweekends now

They are so free now!! every weekend come to spot check? KNN!!! toilet also cannot go ah? Next time if they tell me cannot go, i will take down his name, rank and no. ah.. sure lodge complain! hey!! Nature's call what!! :mad:

Ah Dez
07-10-2008, 07:44 AM
KAN SI LANG SIAN..

all the blood chee bye ah xia kias go and spoil markets...

i remember 3-4 years back....

you hang $100 flowers 1 nite... lim pay can bed the chick liao....

now??? blardy chee bye.. i see all the guys hang like $500 a nite... and never even hold the girls hands!!!...

still want ACT CASONOVA............

brothers in forum..... wake up your ideas..... go thai joints is to find girls to pick up.. to fuck....

you dont go LI, ICON to find wife.

FA-22 Raptor
07-10-2008, 10:21 AM
Any good GRos there?

Our good frenz spotted a regular gal previously from TD. He kenna 5 LDs hahaha! Last nite he jio me there again! I think he interested in that GRO la!

FA-22 Raptor
07-10-2008, 10:27 AM
now??? blardy chee bye.. i see all the guys hang like $500 a nite... and never even hold the girls hands!!!...

I seen some ppl hanging like 500 to 1k on some of the singers. Even some of the GROs who double up as dancers get $100 flowers or more.

NobleEagle
07-10-2008, 12:39 PM
KAN SI LANG SIAN..

all the blood chee bye ah xia kias go and spoil markets...

i remember 3-4 years back....

you hang $100 flowers 1 nite... lim pay can bed the chick liao....

still want ACT CASONOVA............

brothers in forum..... wake up your ideas..... go thai joints is to find girls to pick up.. to fuck....

you dont go LI, ICON to find wife.

yeah totally agree with u bro...somemore becus of these people inflating way above the mkt rate now even some of the Singer damn tao think they are really Superstars...got once i was early there saw a group of lady customers offered the guy singer drink with a $50 on it after tat next song, they offer him another drink but tis time, no money. Do you know wat tat singer idiot said? 'Oh no money very hard to drink na" and he actually dips his finger unto the drink n stir stir at it for a long while then ask around his band guys to drink instead...FCCB people pour from their bottle offer you free liquours to drink can consider fucking lucky liao somemore wanna play tao :rolleyes:

FA-22 Raptor
07-10-2008, 01:53 PM
they offer him another drink but tis time, no money. Do you know wat tat singer idiot said? 'Oh no money very hard to drink na" and he actually dips his finger unto the drink n stir stir at it for a long while then ask around his band guys to drink instead...FCCB people pour from their bottle offer you free liquours to drink can consider fucking lucky liao somemore wanna play tao :rolleyes:

I think I know which male singer you are talking about! Sometime when customers buys 2 flowers for him, he got the cheek to say "Only 2 Flowers!!"

WTF.....as if we owe him! We can always don't buy a single flower. But then again I don't totally blamed him.....its customers like those who seem to have bottomless wallets spoil him.

As for the drinks part, it only fair that there is a little money incentive for them. It is part of their money making process. If every table offers them a drink each, I think by the 2nd set, all of them already mao mak mak and cannot sing liao!

NobleEagle
07-10-2008, 02:16 PM
I think I know which male singer you are talking about! Sometime when customers buys 2 flowers for him, he got the cheek to say "Only 2 Flowers!!"

WTF.....as if we owe him! We can always don't buy a single flower. But then again I don't totally blamed him.....its customers like those who seem to have bottomless wallets spoil him.

As for the drinks part, it only fair that there is a little money incentive for them. It is part of their money making process. If every table offers them a drink each, I think by the 2nd set, all of them already mao mak mak and cannot sing liao!

Haha ya true true :D

btw anyone heard MOS is closing down? wonder if they gonna turn it into something like Arena or Luna concept too haha

FA-22 Raptor
07-10-2008, 02:21 PM

btw anyone heard MOS is closing down? wonder if they gonna turn it into something like Arena or Luna concept too haha

I understand that MOS already closed down since last week.

There are many Thai joints around but I don't mind having another one.;)

Hakoshu
07-10-2008, 11:09 PM
They are spoilt badly imo.. In thailand, they are "shit"!!

Totally pampered in sg by the customers.. Sometimes they mocked at the customers for "kee niao". Totally no respect for their customers..

FCCB people pour from their bottle offer you free liquours to drink can consider fucking lucky liao somemore wanna play tao :rolleyes:

loopjoop
08-10-2008, 01:40 AM
we no money must kee niao abit la. economy not good, anytime can lose job.

or we go kha mooy his flower?:D

loopjoop
08-10-2008, 01:44 AM
Our good frenz spotted a regular gal previously from TD. He kenna 5 LDs hahaha! Last nite he jio me there again! I think he interested in that GRO la!

hmmm, with braces right> na rak one?

FA-22 Raptor
08-10-2008, 08:06 AM
They are spoilt badly imo.. In thailand, they are "shit"!!

Totally pampered in sg by the customers.. Sometimes they mocked at the customers for "kee niao". Totally no respect for their customers..
Very true Bro! Not wonder they alway want to come back to SG! There was an article by Sunday Times about 1 month ago, they can earn up to 10K a month for those popular singers! Much more than most of us make in a month!!

What were you doing at home last night, I was supposed to meet up with you after meeting up with "Fann Wong"! :rolleyes:

btw......I heard your fling is coming back to SG soon to sing!:p

we no money must kee niao abit la. economy not good, anytime can lose job.

or we go kha mooy his flower?

The situation in US will affect us definitely but I hope it won't be that bad. If it does affect us, we have to cut down cheonging these type of Thai joints and save up to spend in LOS!

hmmm, with braces right> na rak one?
I didn't noticed any brace on her but she is really Na Rak! I think her name is Ice!

mazdamx5
08-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah... Momo till Velvet to Plush to Nana and now MOS closed down. We have The Arena and Lunar on having a taste of Thai Concept and if I was not wrong, MOS did wanted to draw attention into the Thai scene. Not that I know the management has been traveling to Thailand quite a bit... hahaha.

Hey, anyone heard of The Ambassador Card? It is damn happening and they basically planned your trips and excusions to the most happening districts in various countries. Though the membership is not free but hey, I kind of benefit from it quite a bit.

Just checking if any brothers own the card as well.:confused: Probably we can head on together some day to BKK... hahaha.

NobleEagle
08-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Hey, anyone heard of The Ambassador Card? It is damn happening and they basically planned your trips and excusions to the most happening districts in various countries. Though the membership is not free but hey, I kind of benefit from it quite a bit.

Just checking if any brothers own the card as well.:confused: Probably we can head on together some day to BKK... hahaha.

Why waste time with Ambassador card when all of us here have already access to free membership "aka Sammyboy card" with fellow Bros to help plan together, free tour guide/cheong buddies, give free advices, no need pay comm, reliable info on all types of entertainment cheap or expensive on the most happening joints in various countries as well in International Field Reports (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/) :p:rolleyes::D

TD.king
09-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Why waste time with Ambassador card when all of us here have already access to free membership "aka Sammyboy card" with fellow Bros to help plan together, free tour guide/cheong buddies, give free advices, no need pay comm, reliable info on all types of entertainment cheap or expensive on the most happening joints in various countries as well in International Field Reports (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/) :p:rolleyes::D

Bro NE, Well said:D

unmask
10-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Heard this new joint at Boat Quay Rock@Boat Quay at 78A boat quay got fresh new pretty thai chick that can really "entertain" really well and got occassional entertaining "show".Been to Nana and Impact and find that lost in standard like what i have been last time.Can anyone advise about this place?:p

compaq69
10-10-2008, 06:38 AM
Heard this new joint at Boat Quay Rock@Boat Quay at 78A boat quay got fresh new pretty thai chick that can really "entertain" really well and got occassional entertaining "show".Been to Nana and Impact and find that lost in standard like what i have been last time.Can anyone advise about this place?:pBro,i think they been hit by recent raid. Just th or bs, whenever there is a raid, the next few days , u will see a drop on girl qualities. Hav yet to go boat quay since 2 yrs ago, maybe will go down take a look.

@nimal
12-10-2008, 10:27 AM
been there a couple of days ago, it seems like its not that packed as previously. maybe due to the raids recently ya. hope things get back to normal soon, and also heard from my frens that there are at least about 25 or more thai discos around. not considering those adapting to thai concepts like Luna and Arena,

oh, i heard the LI band is going back next week already. so might have some fresh faces coming ya.. :D

enzer88
12-10-2008, 12:44 PM
there are at least about 25 or more thai discos around. not considering those adapting to thai concepts like Luna and Arena,

I think during this coming recession period many thai disco will close shop.....actually not easy to run a night spot especially those big ones.

mazdamx5
13-10-2008, 02:39 PM

No leh, cheaper air flights, cheaper hotels rental, free invites to 'exclusive events', top quality fashion shows... etc It has been happening all round for me though especially having a upfront with local models. It is more than what SBF can offer sometimes... hmmm... oh well... :D

mazdamx5
13-10-2008, 02:44 PM

Having to know the management there, they have been making recent trips to BKK in search of thai coyotes and bands. However, Lunar seems to be doing justice to them and MOS, heard that there will be a 16 piece band coming up? Not as concrete but will update if any news.:)

FA-22 Raptor
13-10-2008, 05:30 PM
oh, i heard the LI band is going back next week already. so might have some fresh faces coming ya.. :D

You mean the entire band of just a few of them. I know Woody only came here about 2 mths ago.

WhiteHawk
13-10-2008, 07:53 PM
No leh, cheaper air flights, cheaper hotels rental, free invites to 'exclusive events', top quality fashion shows... etc It has been happening all round for me though especially having a upfront with local models. It is more than what SBF can offer sometimes... hmmm... oh well... :D

Just went on attended one of their trips recently ... though I know bkk well (go there every month) they got together some stuff that normally you cannot get together - we had a 'fun get together' in a suite ;) and the prices was GREAT!

Also got hooked up with a couple of local models thru some of the functions ... hehehe some time too much tom yam must change to chillie crab

Cheers

iphonexxx
13-10-2008, 08:07 PM
live impact still exist in singapore? confuse:(

WhiteHawk
13-10-2008, 08:12 PM
live impact still exist in singapore? confuse:(

Icon bar has renamed itself to live impact.

As for the singers going back in a couple of weeks I have not heard anything - the last time I ask they said they were going back in Dec. Maybe my info slow liao

@nimal
13-10-2008, 11:54 PM
I think during this coming recession period many thai disco will close shop.....actually not easy to run a night spot especially those big ones.

they've been sprouting up like bubble tea shops. true, gals must have many, drinks must cheap. tough times are coming.

oh btw, someone zapped me here but didn't leave his nick. its ok..cheers ;)

@nimal
13-10-2008, 11:56 PM
You mean the entire band of just a few of them. I know Woody only came here about 2 mths ago.

i guess just a few of them ba. i'm not too sure also. hee :D

deuter
15-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Just went on attended one of their trips recently ... though I know bkk well (go there every month) they got together some stuff that normally you cannot get together - we had a 'fun get together' in a suite ;) and the prices was GREAT!

Also got hooked up with a couple of local models thru some of the functions ... hehehe some time too much tom yam must change to chillie crab

Cheers

wahh.. bro.. where u been ler??? not seen u ard for a long time ald... 555+

WhiteHawk
15-10-2008, 04:13 PM
wahh.. bro.. where u been ler??? not seen u ard for a long time ald... 555+

Just came back from a trip to thailand with the ambassador club.

Spend 5 days there. Cheap holiday with lots of activities ;) the grand finale was a 5 on 8 hehehe

Ah Dez
15-10-2008, 06:45 PM
everyone is crying pain....

even the chicks in geylang complain no guys want to poke them...

but the thai joints...everyday getting packed..

the power of thai women can never ....

I SAID NEVER!!!

BE IGNORED!!...

:D

mazdamx5
16-10-2008, 12:49 AM

Cheers

Yah ballz... my last trip in BKK was not bad because out of 5 nights there, I got 2 nights catch... didn't make my trip anything bored. I didn't really want to talk about it here but just happen to see any SB Bros do own the card. Guess what, even the plane flights are cheaper by $30 to $50 depending on the number of members going for the trip and also my stay at Boutique was also cheaper... hahaha...

By the way, I heard that Live Impact's joker has changed? Damn... I miss Frankie after he won $30 out of me by playing pool... hahaha.

mazdamx5
16-10-2008, 12:50 AM

Cheers

Oh ya... talking about local models... wah piang... the whole forum is full of them lah... hey, you going for their special invite to Attica Too 'Fashion Exclusive'?:D

mazdamx5
16-10-2008, 12:51 AM
they've been sprouting up like bubble tea shops. true, gals must have many, drinks must cheap. tough times are coming.

oh btw, someone zapped me here but didn't leave his nick. its ok..cheers ;)

Yeah... economy is not getting any better but hopefully there will be a turning point soon. Let's give some discounts to our bottles!!!:D

mazdamx5
16-10-2008, 12:53 AM
everyone is crying pain....

even the chicks in geylang complain no guys want to poke them...

but the thai joints...everyday getting packed..

the power of thai women can never ....

I SAID NEVER!!!

BE IGNORED!!...

:D

Hahaha... that's a good one bro.:D

WhiteHawk
16-10-2008, 02:51 AM
Oh ya... talking about local models... wah piang... the whole forum is full of them lah... hey, you going for their special invite to Attica Too 'Fashion Exclusive'?:D

Of cos I will be going ... last invite I got front row and got to meet up with the models up close and personal ;) with that I got a real hot date with one of them the following day haha

Just hope I can take another one down this time

mazdamx5
16-10-2008, 03:29 AM
Of cos I will be going ... last invite I got front row and got to meet up with the models up close and personal ;) with that I got a real hot date with one of them the following day haha

Just hope I can take another one down this time

I got info from Dave that the organising community is a new modeling agency and has some real hot girls going round on the cat walk plus exclusive 'mingling' session. I am not sure if is Lunar or Attica? Damn, I am queuing up for the free passes and there is only 10 to be given out base on the news letter. Not sure if you receive it. Hope they can have more given the number of ambassadors they have. 1 in a 700 card holders really hold my chance real low. :(

mazdamx5
16-10-2008, 03:32 AM

Hey bro, when are you heading down again?:D

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
17-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Hey bro, when are you heading down again?:D

Hi Bro, I am there most of the time... Probably 4 times a week... :)

mazdamx5
17-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Hey guys, sorry about the full mailbox. For those whom wants to know more about TAC Card, just drop me an PM. I will try to assist as much as I can as this is just a private membership. I am not sure what the slots are left.:confused:

mazdamx5
17-10-2008, 11:24 PM

Will drop you a call mate.:D

WhiteHawk
18-10-2008, 01:20 PM

thought u only go during the weekends? haha got more license liao har?

Or some target that got you going more often haha

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
18-10-2008, 03:57 PM
thought u only go during the weekends? haha got more license liao har?

Or some target that got you going more often haha

That's the place I really look forward to everyday once I finished work... So by hook or by crook, I'll try to make my way there~~~ Haha!!! As for the license thingy, no need to apply anymore already la :)

mazdamx5
21-10-2008, 02:21 AM
That's the place I really look forward to everyday once I finished work... So by hook or by crook, I'll try to make my way there~~~ Haha!!! As for the license thingy, no need to apply anymore already la :)

Hahaha... it is a great place however.:D

mazdamx5
23-10-2008, 12:41 PM

Hey bro, join us in The Ambassador Club Card and let's go cheong together... hahaha... I just got my Free Invite to 3 Fashion Shows exclusive in November to March. Any of you got it yet? Heard that it is HAPPENING and close doors with local models.:D

Whitehawk, you going for the 'exclusive' China trip in Feb? I can't wait to see the red light district in one of the states of China.

Actually they should work with some of the Thai Clubs in Singapore to get exclusive discount for members whom love Thais so much.:D

36E-Bra
23-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Is Live Impact part of the fun Thai Clubs in the Trips ?

mazdamx5
27-10-2008, 05:19 AM
Is Live Impact part of the fun Thai Clubs in the Trips ?

Huh! Live Impact is base in SG but I believe that The Ambassador Card is moving in for benefits from local Thai scene as well as Night Clubs and Viet Clubs as well. It is going to be a huge thing in time to come and heard that they have a strong backing from an events company as well. No wonder they are doing very well and can afford better rates than some of us organising ourselves for trips especially on hotels and flights.

The next trip, is China. You want to join in the fun? Do you have the card? White Hawk is tagging along. There will be another BKK trip in December. :D

loopjoop
28-10-2008, 08:38 PM
was down last night for a short while, the place is becoming a battle ground for the rich. hahaha. witness 2 groups competing flowers and yusof ishak on the singers. one group of youngsters throwing 50s and 100s, then red porshe boy and company upped the stakes, throwing $3k on a glass of whisky. at first i thought 3000baht, but then see again, think i saw orange yusof ishak :eek:

the singer probably cannot sleep last night. hahahah. well, think i will go to the less powered joints for my cosy thai songs night instead. dun waste time seeing customer competing and singers getting yaya. ;)

NobleEagle
29-10-2008, 08:14 PM
was down last night for a short while, the place is becoming a battle ground for the rich. hahaha. witness 2 groups competing flowers and yusof ishak on the singers. one group of youngsters throwing 50s and 100s, then red porshe boy and company upped the stakes, throwing $3k on a glass of whisky. at first i thought 3000baht, but then see again, think i saw orange yusof ishak

the singer probably cannot sleep last night. hahahah. well, think i will go to the less powered joints for my cosy thai songs night instead. dun waste time seeing customer competing and singers getting yaya. ;)

hahaha no man, i think the singer will probably sleep most wonderfully counting her cash & lauging herself silly what complete idiots they are and still couldnt get to fuck her at the end of the night, even if one of them get to fuck, she must be wondering why the hell do GL girls charge so cheap in the first place:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

NobleEagle
29-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Hey bro, join us in The Ambassador Club Card and let's go cheong together... hahaha... I just got my Free Invite to 3 Fashion Shows exclusive in November to March. Any of you got it yet? Heard that it is HAPPENING and close doors with local models

you mean these type of fashion shows??

29.11.08 - 4th Anniversary @The Sky
07.11.08 - งานลอยกระทง @The Island
31.10.08 - Casanova Sexiez Haloween Night
31.10.08 - Hellraiser With Sexy Vampire @ Santika
30.10.08 - Sexy Cosplay With Scrubb - Playground - Saturday Seiko @ Inch
22.10.08 - Foam Party in The Dark @Neverland
22.10.08 - FHM PARTY @ไม้โท
22.10.08 - Agogo Contest Final @Gotcha
18.10.08 - Maid Party @Barmuns
17.10.08 - A Wild X Rated Nobra Party @X-Bar
09.10.08 - Swimming Pool @ไม้โท
01.10.08 - Sexy Foam Party @Century
24.09.08 - Penthouse Sexy Models Party @ the fish

http://www.sungsunclub.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=415.0;attach=468;i mage

Party & News (http://www.sungsunclub.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0)

ALL these fashions shows very common in BKK and are free to public leh...:confused::p

@nimal
03-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Manager Sam was sending out SMS saying LI is flooded with Thailand Tsunami. Any bros can update?

nyquist
04-11-2008, 02:13 AM
Missed the cats.... Esp N2

nyquist
04-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Can someone PM me Manager Sam number?
Thanks

WhiteHawk
06-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Missed the cats.... Esp N2

N2? Heard a rumour that she will be back in early dec when the main cats go back. Not confirmed though.

FA-22 Raptor
06-11-2008, 01:09 PM
N2? Heard a rumour that she will be back in early dec when the main cats go back. Not confirmed though.

Heard about that too.

Never been there for quite awhile now.

btw.....M2 seems to have put on a bit of weight, her cheeks are more fleshier now then last time.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
07-11-2008, 09:59 AM

Hmm, heard that N2 will be coming this month... Probably around the 3rd week or so~~~ She & Jeed (already @ Live Impact) are supposed to "take over" T*k and B2 who will be leaving this month...

Anyway, heard that she has also tried to shed off some kilos, so stay tuned... :)

jojogigi
08-11-2008, 02:04 PM
hello any brothers here know how much is the overnight for these gals in mask?
and short time also. im going with a couple of friends .. dun wanna kana carot..
is it still the same? 100 for st 150-200 for ON? do the gals stay all the way till close or they will still move ard.. im wondering cos we will only be there ard 11pm-12am on a weekday... so is u-pub or jazzy 51 a better option?

congo0206
08-11-2008, 02:09 PM
who want sam live impact no, pls pm me.... i have.

i dnt think have ons at live impact.... all the gals go for LD ....

eternity
09-11-2008, 02:33 PM
saw the new singer last night and was wow.. she's pretty.. hehehe

lots of pretty girls there, even the sell flowers girl also not bad looking, anyone try the flower girl -- purple, i think she called herself that, was from bangkok disco previously i think

eternity
13-11-2008, 01:58 PM
was at icon last night, saw a few new thai babes, good figure n pretty face.
well at least in icon, no fights yet.. keke not like other thai disco keke

cheers

Ah Dez
13-11-2008, 05:08 PM

up to own skills.....

i tio a few bull-eye on Live-impact girls.... gros i mean..:D

lanky233
15-11-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm confused. Is Live Impact the same as Club Nana? Both are at Central Mall? Went to Club Nana yesterday, and it was really sucky. Think there was a 3-to-1 male to female ratio, and maybe just one or two of the thirty-plus girls caught my eye.

congo0206
15-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Thanks

If u need Sam hp number, pls pm me.

thanks.

ucla
15-11-2008, 07:21 PM
and maybe just one or two of the thirty-plus girls caught my eye.Bo,ur taste extremely high!:eek:

deuter
24-11-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm confused. Is Live Impact the same as Club Nana? Both are at Central Mall? Went to Club Nana yesterday, and it was really sucky. Think there was a 3-to-1 male to female ratio, and maybe just one or two of the thirty-plus girls caught my eye.

Live Impact used to be at Central Mall... but not d same as Nana...
Nana is now at the used to be MoMo - Velvet Dragon..

Live Impact is currently at Yess Leisure Centre Shenton
itz combined up wif Icon Bar.. same bosses anywayz.. hehehhe...

deuter
24-11-2008, 01:48 PM
ok.. updates at LI/Icon Bar

Singers:
Left ald: Tik & BeBe

New: Jeed, N2 n Jane(or Jang) 555+

new grp of coyotes.. but i believe mostly r recycled b4...555+

rest of d CCs... will leave our shores by mid Dec... n supposedly to b taken over by totally fresh new singers? hope so ler.. 555+

AMY will still b ard... till i think .... CNY?

congo0206
24-11-2008, 10:45 PM
any bros need Sam hp number, pls pm me. I have it.

thanks.

rhomel
25-11-2008, 08:44 AM
Thanks

still need it bro? i do not have it, but one of my buddy does as sometimes when we together, just nice he will recieved sms from sam.

let me know if you still want it. :)

saxromeo
01-12-2008, 07:56 PM
any bro wanna meet up at live impact tonite ? PM me

ang09
01-12-2008, 08:18 PM
any bro wanna meet up at live impact tonite ? PM me Bro, u got many bottle not finish yet is it.:)

saxromeo
01-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Bo la, got balance la. havent been there for 2 weeks liao. My area NPCC suddenly darn on, suka suka road block, 2 summore. I wont drink much , jus chill out ...

jasonlee000
01-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Live impact quite a good place, i was a regular there about years back and get to know one waitress, local from there but nothing much turn out in the end (only some petting while fetching her home in my car) conclusion is hard to get something out of there...... anyway according to one of the boss, he also open TWO more pubs with the same concept but the girls are all from thai and easier to get free f...k and the damaged is the same as LIve impact. I personally tried all these cos know the boss but not very close, the comments are below and perhaps bros here can try it out when free....

1) Icon Bar - Shenton Way (Beside Party World KTV) - Girls are all from Thai and quite young and if you buy them drink and they get high... and you offered to sent them home they are yours.... i ever get hook with one and enjoy weeks of free f..k until they go back thailand, cos the girls usually dont stay there too long... heehee

2) Location is above east coast macdonald only and i cant recall the name cos only been there couple of times... girls is the same and concept is same as icon bar (haha cos the boss is the same person)

cheers

NobleEagle
01-12-2008, 09:47 PM
1) Icon Bar - if you buy them drink and they get high... and you offered to sent them home they are yours.... i ever get hook with one and enjoy weeks of free f..k until they go back thailand, cos the girls usually dont stay there too long... heehee

2) Location is above east coast macdonald only and i cant recall the name cos only been there couple of times... girls is the same and concept is same as icon bar (haha cos the boss is the same person)

cheers

i didnt know icon bar and live impact were the same boss all along?

anyway nice story :D

i think chances more likely tat we would be high or dry of money long before the girls actually drunk enuf to be ours:p

2.) I think tat would be known as Resort Entertainment...

congo0206
01-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Live impact and Icon is the same boss - i agree.

Icon - If im not wrong was started not long come hw was last year and not much ppl know abt this place, becos they didnt really invest this place. They think this place wont earn much $$$.
I was there celebrate my birthday last year. Last year band is better, one of the guy act woman and monk, make you guys happy and enjoy the show and the singers (gals) are chio.....
The bottle is cheap last year than this year.
The price had been increasing a lot since after last year x'mas.

You guys really want to hook the thai gals, u have to spend a lot LD for them, the thai gals are drinkg the LD like water...either u have to prepare a lot $$ to buy LD or u ask them to drink urs(to save ur pocket for a big hole).

You can try it.... if u dnt believe it....

Good lucks bros.... enjoy hook on the thai gals.

I'll be back in 3 weeks time, outstation for work.

Ah Dez
05-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Any one you actually realize. That all these singers.. actually they are just only OK-looking. I am not sure why everyone wants to get into their skirts.
Example.. anna n cat.. they are good singers, but not terrific... mimi was a lousy singer... now only ok nia... They move from place to places... recyle and recycle..
from the old LI to IBARR to restaurant singing now to the new LI...
to me, they are still the same....
At IBARR... if customer hang $50.... they happy like fuck already... now even when they are not here.. their friends also get like $200 a song...
And when they sing at NaNa.. also little bit. I see the new band in LI comprise of ex LI n NaNa singers...

So anyone actually realize?? that they are still the same! singing the same songs...... but their FLOWERS are got BIGGER n BIGGER!!...
Not only that... remember ICON:?? it used to be a GHOST TOWN... totally shit...
but after magazine road LI got to close down.. they moved... and they did only a tiny bit of renovation.. and now.. WAH LA! everyday packed!

I conclude... the reason why LI is so successful.... is NOT because of the band... nope... sorry guys.. not MIMI not KAT or your Favourite ANNA...
It is LI's management, ricky , alan etc etc..
It is how they market the band.. the gros...

Think about it.. the gros.. mostly all last time from thai discos!.. last time 2 LD, they damm happy... but now in LI , they way they are marketed... 5 at least...

the band... maybe last time u hang $100... now u got to hang $500!!....

don't think so??.. go check out the other thai discos.... you can see that it is different.... LI n resort seems to be just a step higher...
They manage to pull all the Ah Xia Kias... who just go there and throw $300 or $400 of flowers a day... even Eunice can go up stage to sing... and get $500 of flowers...

But good thing is that.. the girls all not that proud... well, i would say a bit.. coz i always see them from afar.... people do change ya..
From last time u have to entertain customers.. until now every customers wants to be with you!!...

If any of the singers think that they are the crowd puller..... then they are terrible wrong.... i think if they go to a new joint, they might not even get 1/2 the people they have here... It is the place n atmosphere that makes these 2 joints so power above the rest...

I always have a thinking... that all the thai discos bosses...... all should go suck ricky's and alan's dick....
because if not because of the old LI, the thai scene in singapore will never pick up!!...
with LI, there will be no NANA,no BANGKOK DISCO..... and not forgetting a lot of smaller pubs...

Without LI, there will be no MiMi,Kat n also Anna... not city cats.... and most of you all will still be going zouk!

MARKETING... it is the reason why LI is so successful.... band can be replace, place can be renovated....... but leadership is the most importent...

simb1
17-12-2008, 03:47 AM
Bro Dez, i totally agree with u. It's how they bring in and manage.
From old days till now, they done it.

And yes, i'm pretty surprise that Eunice can go up and Sing, and get not only $500 of flowers, but 1k plus cash :eek:
but that only happens once a while.

Pity i'm not into Thai, just there to self-entertain, listen to "come and go" bands singing some of my fav thai songs.

YouTube - Palmy- Yark Rong Dunk Dunk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rMLUl7tJeo&feature=channel_page):D:D

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
22-12-2008, 11:04 AM
i didnt know icon bar and live impact were the same boss all along?

anyway nice story :D

i think chances more likely tat we would be high or dry of money long before the girls actually drunk enuf to be ours:p

2.) I think tat would be known as Resort Entertainment...

All the bosses of Live Impact has left Resort Live Band... So now, it's only Live Impact. However, heard that they are opening a new joint @ Madarin Hotel. Stay tune~~~ :)

Tony Stark
23-12-2008, 02:49 AM
hahaha no man, i think the singer will probably sleep most wonderfully counting her cash & lauging herself silly what complete idiots they are and still couldnt get to fuck her at the end of the night, even if one of them get to fuck, she must be wondering why the hell do GL girls charge so cheap in the first place.

Haha well said. These singers are nothing back home. Those Thai bands playing in Singapore are province bands. The good bands all come from BKK. When you're in BKK you'll notice 90% of the time the BKK bands all have standard.

you mean these type of fashion shows??

29.11.08 - 4th Anniversary @The Sky
07.11.08 - งานลอยกระทง @The Island
31.10.08 - Casanova Sexiez Haloween Night
31.10.08 - Hellraiser With Sexy Vampire @ Santika
30.10.08 - Sexy Cosplay With Scrubb - Playground - Saturday Seiko @ Inch
22.10.08 - Foam Party in The Dark @Neverland
22.10.08 - FHM PARTY @ไม้โท
22.10.08 - Agogo Contest Final @Gotcha
18.10.08 - Maid Party @Barmuns
17.10.08 - A Wild X Rated Nobra Party @X-Bar
09.10.08 - Swimming Pool @ไม้โท
01.10.08 - Sexy Foam Party @Century
24.09.08 - Penthouse Sexy Models Party @ the fish

http://www.sungsunclub.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=415.0;attach=468;i mage

Party & News (http://www.sungsunclub.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0)

ALL these fashions shows very common in BKK and are free to public leh...

Shhh don't picha his lobang mah. However you can make fun of my unfortunate incident for being stranded in BKK due to airport closure during my 100th BKK trip. :D

I might be visiting BKK on a more regular basis in 2009. Just like the good old days. Time to open some BKK G-Club memberships eh? Me can't compete with the Ah Sia Kias in Live Impact. :p

Pity i'm not into Thai, just there to self-entertain, listen to "come and go" bands singing some of my fav thai songs.

YouTube - Palmy- Yark Rong Dunk Dunk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rMLUl7tJeo&feature=channel_page)

Let me guess you're into PRC right?

Haha you like old Palmy songs hor? :D

rhomel
23-12-2008, 05:31 PM
All the bosses of Live Impact has left Resort Live Band... So now, it's only Live Impact. However, heard that they are opening a new joint @ Madarin Hotel. Stay tune~~~ :)

thanks for the nice info bro.

happen to know when? :)

simb1
28-12-2008, 04:54 AM
Bro Tony Stark, Haa , damn right on it. Well, diff ppl diff taste. Just humming to some old thai songs...been there long till i realise some is quite pleasing to my ears.

fanclrock
28-12-2008, 11:55 AM
wow, never know they can earn so much and open in 5 star hotel. slaute them!

CherryBoy
28-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Can reserve table on new year eve? Any extra charge?

loopjoop
28-12-2008, 03:39 PM
wow, never know they can earn so much and open in 5 star hotel. slaute them!

one LI(icon) = Gm's TDs, nana, club99. and sabai enjoyed LI's closing time when the crowd shifted down.? :rolleyes:

open in hotel can be a good thing, cos mata wun happy happy go 5 star hotel. but of cos crowd control will be on a tighter level, and dress code probably imposed since hotel management will prefer more hi-so stuff for their angmoh guests. imagine marriot's living room and barnone, and hyatt's basement to be raided? wait long long.

but for customers...guess the cost will go up 1.5X at least. but ah sia kids cant be bothered la. so i go back to GM now to get my dosage of thai flair :D

loopjoop
28-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Any one you actually realize. That all these singers.. actually they are just only OK-looking. I am not sure why everyone wants to get into their skirts.
Example.. anna n cat.. they are good singers, but not terrific... mimi was a lousy singer... now only ok nia... They move from place to places... recyle and recycle..
from the old LI to IBARR to restaurant singing now to the new LI...
to me, they are still the same....
At IBARR... if customer hang $50.... they happy like fuck already... now even when they are not here.. their friends also get like $200 a song...
And when they sing at NaNa.. also little bit. I see the new band in LI comprise of ex LI n NaNa singers...

So anyone actually realize?? that they are still the same! singing the same songs...... but their FLOWERS are got BIGGER n BIGGER!!...
Not only that... remember ICON:?? it used to be a GHOST TOWN... totally shit...
but after magazine road LI got to close down.. they moved... and they did only a tiny bit of renovation.. and now.. WAH LA! everyday packed!

I conclude... the reason why LI is so successful.... is NOT because of the band... nope... sorry guys.. not MIMI not KAT or your Favourite ANNA...
It is LI's management, ricky , alan etc etc..
It is how they market the band.. the gros...

Think about it.. the gros.. mostly all last time from thai discos!.. last time 2 LD, they damm happy... but now in LI , they way they are marketed... 5 at least...

the band... maybe last time u hang $100... now u got to hang $500!!....

don't think so??.. go check out the other thai discos.... you can see that it is different.... LI n resort seems to be just a step higher...
They manage to pull all the Ah Xia Kias... who just go there and throw $300 or $400 of flowers a day... even Eunice can go up stage to sing... and get $500 of flowers...

But good thing is that.. the girls all not that proud... well, i would say a bit.. coz i always see them from afar.... people do change ya..
From last time u have to entertain customers.. until now every customers wants to be with you!!...

If any of the singers think that they are the crowd puller..... then they are terrible wrong.... i think if they go to a new joint, they might not even get 1/2 the people they have here... It is the place n atmosphere that makes these 2 joints so power above the rest...

I always have a thinking... that all the thai discos bosses...... all should go suck ricky's and alan's dick....
because if not because of the old LI, the thai scene in singapore will never pick up!!...
with LI, there will be no NANA,no BANGKOK DISCO..... and not forgetting a lot of smaller pubs...

Without LI, there will be no MiMi,Kat n also Anna... not city cats.... and most of you all will still be going zouk!

MARKETING... it is the reason why LI is so successful.... band can be replace, place can be renovated....... but leadership is the most importent...

bro dez...u need too add godpapa to your signature...:p

stevenash
28-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Can reserve table on new year eve? Any extra charge?can, but i doubt any more left.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
29-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Can reserve table on new year eve? Any extra charge?

By this time, it should be difficult to reserve the table... But you can still give it a try though... There should be $12 cover charges, same as Xmas Eve... And in case you have any balance bottles, I don't think you can bring them out.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
29-12-2008, 10:58 AM
thanks for the nice info bro.

happen to know when? :)

It should be somewhere during mid-late November when the Live Impact bosses pulled out of Resort Live Band... If you've been to Live Impact recently, you will actually notice a few of Resort's waiters have jumped ship to Live Impact... Heard that Resort's boss don't really treat them good...

Anyway, for the upcoming joint @ Mandarin Hotel, it's still in progress... Will update if there's any news :)

mazdamx5
01-01-2009, 08:41 PM

Cheers

Yeah bro, they are coming up another trip to BKK and with a bouns private models function at Power House later this month with MODELS ALL OVER!!!:D

Check them out here (http://modelsamazon.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=82).

I think the brothers can go there and do some research.:D

mazdamx5
01-01-2009, 08:42 PM
It should be somewhere during mid-late November when the Live Impact bosses pulled out of Resort Live Band... If you've been to Live Impact recently, you will actually notice a few of Resort's waiters have jumped ship to Live Impact... Heard that Resort's boss don't really treat them good...

Anyway, for the upcoming joint @ Mandarin Hotel, it's still in progress... Will update if there's any news :)

Hey bro, how are you? It has been a while sinc I am back to this forum. Busy with the trips by TAC. hahaha.

When is the new joint opening? CAn't wait for something to happen in town though espeecailly in Mandrian hotel. Sounds expensive leh.:D

mazdamx5
05-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Hey bros, sorry about the PM full, asking about the BKK trip by MA. You guys might want to check it out because there are too many of you enquiring about it.

Models Amazon (Powered by Invision Power Board) (http://www.modelsamazon.com)

They are organising an exotic trip to BKK and we have attended some of their trips to BKK, Taiwan and China. Fun and worth it with the arrangement made.

Special arrangements made as well.:D

Worth to check it out.:D

mazdamx5
05-01-2009, 07:16 PM

Sad to see such things happening. Cherry also the same.

rhomel
31-01-2009, 10:26 AM

Hi bro, how have you been?

Nice to know from you of such insider's news.

Rem to keep us updated on the new joint at Mandarin. :)

blbl
31-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Hi there does any bro here know the bosses of the Live Impact or any way to contact them? My friend from Thai interested to be agent here. Pls adverise thank you.

soundworks
31-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Hi there does any bro here know the bosses of the Live Impact or any way to contact them? My friend from Thai interested to be agent here. Pls adverise thank you.Bro, i know ricky's style, he get his girls by himself.

blbl
31-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Bro, i know ricky's style, he get his girls by himself.

Ic i understand that Live impact girls are from agent. If i am not wrong there is 2 existing agent now. Thks!

blbl
31-01-2009, 05:32 PM

Hi can i have Sam contact number from live impact. Thks alot!

Hakoshu
17-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Kate is back and current band going back on sun... Anyone to enlighten me whether is the viet pub beside impact is the used spring 72 pub from GL42?

AdGuy
18-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Kate is back and current band going back on sun... Anyone to enlighten me whether is the viet pub beside impact is the used spring 72 pub from GL42?

I believe it is

pop00eye
25-03-2009, 05:06 PM
I was there last night and met a singer Rene that looks abt 70% like this gal from far. Not such model heights of course.

http://photo.beautyleg.com/post/09021809.jpg

@nimal
25-03-2009, 05:27 PM
I was there last night and met a singer Rene that looks abt 70% like this gal from far. Not such model heights of course.

http://photo.beautyleg.com/post/09021809.jpg

this has got to be rather fair for a thai ...maybe i should bring my clients there sometime too :D

pop00eye
25-03-2009, 05:34 PM
From far the face features looks 70% like lah.
Can't remember whether she is this fair.
Last night I was still thinking abt who she looks like.
Only recalled this taiwan model this morning.
just pop by for a drink lah.
There are two groups of gals singers now.

this has got to be rather fair for a thai ...maybe i should bring my clients there sometime too :D

@nimal
09-04-2009, 08:55 PM
From far the face features looks 70% like lah.
Can't remember whether she is this fair.
Last night I was still thinking abt who she looks like.
Only recalled this taiwan model this morning.
just pop by for a drink lah.

Thanks for the info bro.

my group of drinking kakis got ask me along that night but i was busy with work so rejected them. They told me they had great fun there and insist the next time i must follow them there. :D

Raunch
09-04-2009, 10:51 PM

If all the singers look as good as the Taiwanese singer, then die die must go there and look see look see :D

takashitei
10-04-2009, 09:39 AM
If all the singers look as good as the Taiwanese singer, then die die must go there and look see look see :DToking abt taiwanese singers, why there is not a taiwan concept disco? I believe we guys will all flock to support if there is one.

Nakata6
11-12-2009, 12:21 AM
is this place now located around the corner where sabai sabai is at?? The one which leads you upstairs?

BlueSteel
11-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Yes. Thats correct!

is this place now located around the corner where sabai sabai is at?? The one which leads you upstairs?

Nakata6
11-12-2009, 02:54 PM
thanks bro bluesteel

after reading 29 pages of post.. it seems that its a good HIT zone lei..but been there a few times, always go home empty handed.. furthermore, these gals pretty cunning.. although ladies is supposely $10, the always ask for the $60 ladies drinks..

Am i correct?

sammyboyboy
11-12-2009, 02:56 PM
thanks bro bluesteel
although ladies is supposely $10, the always ask for the $60 ladies drinks..

Am i correct?

Not $12 per drink?

Nakata6
11-12-2009, 03:03 PM
hi bro, not to sure.. was carrot enough to buy the gal $60 ladies drink.. I didn't even know there were cheaper ladies drinks cause when i asked her, she said don't have.. so LL bought her the $60 drinks as I was pretty green at such thai pubs.. usually cheong Pinoy pubs.. ( i know pinoy pubs ladies drinks are now $20)

but honestly, pinoy pubs are much more happening but sadly pinoy gals aren't as attractive as the thai.. wish there are such happening thai pubs thou but I know it will then degrade the thai pubs to the sleezy pinoy ones :p

BlueSteel
12-12-2009, 09:27 AM
hi bro, not to sure.. was carrot enough to buy the gal $60 ladies drink.. I didn't even know there were cheaper ladies drinks cause when i asked her, she said don't have.. so LL bought her the $60 drinks as I was pretty green at such thai pubs.. usually cheong Pinoy pubs.. ( i know pinoy pubs ladies drinks are now $20)

but honestly, pinoy pubs are much more happening but sadly pinoy gals aren't as attractive as the thai.. wish there are such happening thai pubs thou but I know it will then degrade the thai pubs to the sleezy pinoy ones :p

The $60 drink should be the "waterfall". The $12 drink is the tequila shot. There is also the $120 drink they call the "Blue Ocean". It is more difficult to get the live impact or sabai sabai ladies as they tend to stick to their regular customers. For such places, unless you have lots of money to burn, i would suggest to move on to other places to try again. There are many such thai joints in Singapore nowadays, Ratchada, Atlantis, Neverland and then the usual places at Golden mile.... Spread around and check them all out..