PDA

View Full Version : A Taste of Forbidden fruit

superk92
13-10-2006, 01:13 PM
I've been a follower of sammyboyforum since delphi days under a few nicks but sort of lost it so this is 1 of my nicks, note that 92 isnt my b'date, as my actual one is like 15+yrs earlier. haha. Anyway, hi to all the bros and since I've time on my hands, I'd like to share one of my real life experiences. Heck, it's easier to write a life life one, than to make up a fiction.

To cut the long story short:

I had an affair was with an engaged lady in her early 20s. How was that possible? Well, you can say we shared some mutual interests, and the net played a big big role in all these. I got to her from my workplace, and it all started when I added her to my MSN...

Her name is Jenny, in her early 20s, graduate from a UK uni, sporty gal and a school ballerina. She's every bit of a prim and proper, with a killer body.. oh that body.. I used to think to myself. Imagine those lean sinewy, well sculptured body and legs honed from years of sports and ballerina practice. And a girlish look to top at that. What what dark desires lurks beneath that powersuit remains yet to be seen.

superk92
13-10-2006, 01:39 PM
Anyways, at work, Jenny would usually be wearing those business pants, and at times, short frilly skirts, sometimes topped with light pantyhose and at times, none at all. I don't see any reason for her to wear it though, her legs seems to be silky smooth! Sometimes I never fail to marvel at the genes of these gals. Premium quality as I would put it. I noticed she seems to garner some attention whenever she walks past, especially with the male species. I for one does, absolutely, haha, I'm especially fond of the scent of her perfume. Estee Lauder's Pleasure, and Sunflower, I gathered from the whiff.
Obviously, she's a gal from a good family background, and of some social standing, never in my reveries would I have though of hooking up with one, let alone hitting on one. But then I could be wrong...

curiosityz
13-10-2006, 02:01 PM
nice good writing so far. keep it coming!!!

filaboy77
13-10-2006, 02:07 PM
anticipating more... camping~

superk92
13-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Thanks bro. There's some satisfaction in sharing my stories than to keep it bottling up in me (I can't possible tell some1 closest to me ie: my gf!) haha.

Anyways, I met her at the bus stop after work one day. She told me her fiancee was having a meeting and was too busy to pick her up. We chatted awhile, and to my suprise, she was taking bus 167 (Thomson bus) as well, and she was living somewhat 15mins away from me!

I didn't really take much of a fancy on her, as I had my own (ex) gf at that time. We're on a rocky relationship no doubt, but I intend to remain true to her. But a naughty male side of me somehow wanted a flirt. I drove my car to work the next day and half hoping to see her at the bus stop. As luck would have it...
she was there! And she agreed on my offer for a lift.

During the journey, I can't help but to keep noticing her smooth, shimmery legs. She was wearing a girlish white flowery flannel skirt that day, a little like one would wear on a tennis match but this one's more formal looking yet sexy. Her legs.. how could one be alive and have such procelaine like shine, and she wasn't even wearing pantyhose! How I wish to feel those legs right up to her thigs, but as much as I relished the thought I shoved my ideas aside. But being a little pervert-ic, I try to lean as close as possible to her, whenever she talks, breathing in her sweet breath, smells a little like puppy ,milkish, quite strange but very arousing. Whether or not she had noticed my slight infatuation in her, or my slight advances, remains to be answered.

Our conversation turned to cyberspace, as we're approaching her place. She gave me her msn contact. That night, a new breakthrough happened, and something she revealed to me shocked me...

superk92
13-10-2006, 03:16 PM
In our MSN conversation, I cheekily asked her what shampoo she was wearing and joked that I would like to use her brand. She *giggles* online and tells me to make guesses.
Then as days progresses, I learn that her bf is those type of chauvinistic guys, who would listen to no one but himself type, to the extend that he'll never give in to her feminine persuasion nor demands. You know gals, they're really demanding at times... so I lend her my ears and gave her the song "A Shoulder To Cry On" By Tommy Page, my all time fav song. I guess the lyrics does the job, and told her, she can always rely on me as a friend.
Time to time I'd fetch her home, and each time we grew bolder, giving one another those cheeky looks. I really like the way whenever she smiles, it looks like half pouting on her voluptous lips that makes you want to french her deeply. There's a certain undeniable cutesy in her gestures, she maybe smart, but she's still very much of a girly girl. She absolutely loves hello kitty, bears, and those sorts.
Our MSN conversations progressed to "I peeped at ur legs today, oops, sorry, I mean er..I dont mean to" and she'll go "it's oki *blush*, I guess I pulled it a little too high up for you to see..". Then one day, she called me up for a movie date! I couldn't believe it. The movie was 'The Princess Diary' something she'd wanted to watch for sometime. I agreed.

Met her at the theatre, she wore a pinkish see thru long lacy skirt with a more defined one inside, she looked every bit like a princess with her 5feet 8inch frame, pouty lips and classy yet classic princess. We went in, felt somehow uncomfortable as I realise she was looking at me dreamily from time to time! My heart was racing like a horse! Then she came closer to me, moaned in my ears, god I can still remember how sexy it sounded! She whispered "-My name-, I want you to kiss me deeply". I looked at her, somewhat dumbfolded by her demand, then she suddenly pounced on me! Frenching me like no tomorrow, as I tasted her sweet sweet saliva, tasted like berries, haha it's probably her lip gloss, but she tasted really clean and divine... exactly what I'd envision of a gorgeous gal would be like. Then she stopped, then whispered to me again something that shocked me even till today...
"You always make me soak my panties, by the way you look at me" then she look at me as a matter of factly, giving me a cute grin and half serious at the time time. My mind was racing with desire then, and the very though of such a proper, elegant yet beautiful woman with such clean dressing would even have her panties soiled with her juices? I cannot imagine.. Then she whispered in a sexy tone "sometimes my.. you know, would drip down my thighs and I had to wipe it". My mind was totally bewildered. So wet??? Not even my gf is half that wet...
Then she guided my hands, while pretended to concentrate at the movie...

asdfghjkl
13-10-2006, 03:49 PM
why forbidden fruit.. curious ler.. ;)

superk92
13-10-2006, 04:05 PM
I noticed there's a pic of a gal 1 of the bros here posted that looks a little like her http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/a3089965fb.jpg esp the eyes and slight curly locks at the edges with the slightly rueful pouty looks.

Come to think of it, I've bonked a few white pussies and some thai's, I find chinese gals are a little wetter of the lot, no chance for Japanese ones yet. But this gal... whoa, maybe she has japanese genes, lol. She does look a little mixed esp her built, and eyes who knows..

Back to the story. She guided my hands brushing on her milky smooth thighs, wow, I've to admit it was the first time I felt such toned yet smooth thigh in my life! Then.. like on a cue, my hands was on the entrance of her panties. I gave it a little rub, it felt silky, she's wearing those silkish panties, and it was very wet! I can feel the slightly sticky and smooth juices of hers on her panty crotch area. She was really wet!! Like if ur to squeeze it, I'm sure you'll get more than drops of her juices! And before I knew it, she unzipped my pants, took out my little bro and began to suck it in her mouth. Words cannot describe.. it was sheer heaven, having her sucking my cock, and she does it really well too! Deepthroating my little bro the moment it enters her mouth, I can feel the damp and warmth of her mouth, bobbing up and down and then shallowly, licking the shaft of my dick, that exudes a tingling feel that goes right to my spine! Btw, we were at the theatres then, but it was noontime and it wasn't too crowded esp the front row was empty. I'm trying hard not to arouse any suspicion my placing my jacket on my backseat. I've the habit of sniffing juices and as she was doing so I inhaled my fingers deeply of her slightly sticky transparent juices, I can detect some very pale scent of orchid /rosy like hmm, very unique, and I licked it. Wow, it was really good! Best I've tasted slightly salted but very very good. Hard to describe really, but it makes you want to eat and eat it, which I would get into it more when I continue my story. She'll get really horny on a later date, and much hornier than I ever imagined!
Have a good weekend bros!

superk92
13-10-2006, 04:08 PM
why forbidden fruit.. curious ler.. ;)

Forbidden fruit because she's getting married and I came into the picture, to the extent, she chose me over her fiancee towards the end.
I guess I wasn't supposed to taste her fruit... haha.

superk92
13-10-2006, 04:38 PM
Ok, here's the finishing of the 1st chapter.

In the middle of the theatre as she was giving me the blowjob, it felt sheer heaven, her tongue really works magic, it's like she's flicking all the right nerves, so much so I felt like tears coming out of my eyes. She was licking my shaft, side of my shaft, my peehole (very nice!!), and she sucked me like I'm making her really lusty, short sucks, long deepthroat sucks, at awhile at that, I could smell her long slightly curly locks. It felt so good I began to feel my hips gyrating to her motion, and thrusting into her mouth, and I was feeling so high I couldn't care so much if anyone notices anymore. I was literally thrusting myself into her expert mouth, being careful not to choke her, as she sucks and suck my dick like a good little pretty girl. The thought of her being so pretty makes my sadistic side want to push into her hard, and see what pretty girls do when they're filled with cum. As I began to feel my cum building up, I thrust and thrust then I let it all out in a flash loosely into her mouth. I noticed she gags a little, then took out some tissues in her hand to wipe her lips, then went down on me again, and vacumned me dry with a few cleaning sucks with her tongue, then wrapped a tissue on my dick, as she proceeds to wipe her mouth and lips. I noticed she didn't really bother if her panties are soaking wet as well. "juices and discharges are for keeping the pussy fresh and healthy" as she later tells me.
By then the movie reaches it's encore, just nice... where the Princess is taking over the country and all.

That was the best bj I've ever had! But I haven't really the chance to please her, and I felt a little guilty. I vowed to myself in satisfying her back and to really eat and eat her pussy to my hearts content really soon. What ensues would be taking place in public parks, public places, and some really bold places. What lurks beneath this very pretty gal, really shocks me. But then, they're only human rite.

filaboy77
13-10-2006, 04:53 PM
That was the best bj I've ever had! But I haven't really the chance to please her, and I felt a little guilty. I vowed to myself in satisfying her back and to really eat and eat her pussy to my hearts content really soon. What ensues would be taking place in public parks, public places, and some really bold places. What lurks beneath this very pretty gal, really shocks me. But then, they're only human rite.

yes... u r RIGHT :D

but it seems tt, i dont hav all the luck that u all budders had/have.. :mad:

superk92
13-10-2006, 05:16 PM
yes... u r RIGHT :D

but it seems tt, i dont hav all the luck that u all budders had/have.. :mad:

I think it boils down to how you try to excite the gal, rouse some excitement in her or sth. Like saying something notti, then apologise to them saying oops, I shouldn't have said that. I think they like it, thats how I got some excited. I'm still learning.

I guess the theatre thingy is rather cliche, but I promise more original excitements to come as I find out she's really a notti 1. Angelic devil gal haha.

filaboy77
14-10-2006, 04:13 PM
I think it boils down to how you try to excite the gal, rouse some excitement in her or sth. Like saying something notti, then apologise to them saying oops, I shouldn't have said that. I think they like it, thats how I got some excited. I'm still learning.

I guess the theatre thingy is rather cliche, but I promise more original excitements to come as I find out she's really a notti 1. Angelic devil gal haha.

k, thanks budder..
i keep those things in mind.
and i try to use / improvise on them when using it on a lady :P

jason28
14-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Bro,does she has any younger sis to intro.she is hot if she looks like the photo.:D

xphone
15-10-2006, 12:48 AM
ya lor.. intro me !

how i wish i got such luck...

superk92
17-10-2006, 02:40 PM
My sincere thanks to the bros who upped me. Hmm her sis? She's got a bf if you're thinking of taking the chance.

After the cinema event, things just got hotter. I guess some gals just need something to ignite their fire, no doubt, then they'll get really bold.

Part 2
A few msn flirts after the cinema incident, she begins to get even hornier with me. On the msn, she's ask me if I've experienced her red hot desire. I jokingly tells her nope, but I can try to make u feel hot first. Then she utters a long moan mmmm on msn (we have upgraded to voice chats, but she only moans in voice, those notti words are usually typed, guess we're still shy). She then admitted to me again, that the way I look at her always make her 'wet'. 'Wet' as in soaking her panties and flows right down to her legs. I thought to myself "she must be speaking hypothetically, I mean, her juices flowing down to her thighs?). She tells me she wants to kiss me deeply and really feel my love.

The next day I had the chance to take her home. As she was sitting at the drivers seat, I took notice that she was wriggling in her seat a bit, then gave me a slight cartoonish, sheepish grin, like questioning me, then sniffed a little. So cute, reminds me of narusekawa from Love Hina looks. Instinctively my gaze turned to her legs, then on her thighs. My god.. she was wearing a dark longish skirt at that time, and it was hiked up until I can see her silverish smooth panties! There was a wet patch in the middle, along with a faint yellowish spot left behind probably hours old. Then I looked at her, her hair was tied into a bun (prob reminisce of her ballet days), with some long loose bangs in front. My heart began to pump hard, she seems to be provoking me and hinting of something. Just when I was thinking what to do, she suggested we go to the park at thomson just for a chat.

I parked the car and we walked around the ponds and onto a seat. It was around 7+, and we sat down. It was quite dark, and to my suprised she moved closer to me and sat on my lap! My hands began to roam under her jacket and into her white shirt inside, I felt her nipples getting hard. She's around 3b+ or C I'm not sure, but it was getting hard and perky, and pointy too! Then I begin to suck her breasts, really, hers was much harder than my gf's, it's so much nicer to suck, so smooth, like silk with the nipple portruding she arched her back a bit and moans out. I was afraid someone might hear it but though oh well, they won't possible know who we are. Besides, this is my chance... then from behind my hands began to roam down to her soaked panties that made me so horny earlier. She shoved my hands away from it...
then gave me a cute apolegetic look and tells me she's sorry, please go on. I guess she had her fiancee on her mind then. At that moment, I was feeling too high to think too much and laid my fingers under her panties and into her pussy. I can feel her wetness, and her juice is so smooth and watery. I slipped my middle finger into her pussy it fits my fingers quite snugly despite she's so wet, she's quite tight! I moved my fingers in and out of her, and even her pussy walls was pretty smooth mostly! It's quite a shock to me since a few gals I've experience before had some callous insides. It's like feeling a fine peace of ming vase or something, and I proceeded to mastubate her with my fingers in and out. By then, she was sitting on my lap but shifted into a face to face position looking at me. I began to rub her all around right down to her smooth stomach, it was flat and trim. I can see she's feeling the pleasure and suddenly she went out of control! Jenny was kissing me all over my face, my neck, and was moaning quite a bit and was humping her thighs on my fingers furiously! I went along with the rhythm, but was being careful as her pussy feels so smooth, I was afraid I might hurt her with my nails, while smelling her hair deeply now and then, it exudes a sort of feminine female scent topped with some cosmetics smell. While I was mastubating her, I can hear the slight gushing and suction sound of her pussy, wag wag sounding. Then she began to kiss me passionately and wildly. I can still feel her sweet sweet mouth, it really tasted good, and very clean! (I had some past experiences whereby some gals isn't too orally hygienic). No scent at all! yummy, and I took in quite a copious amount of her saliva. It's not everyday I can kiss a ballet gal and taste them, and I've to admit, seeing them from afar, I've always fantacised about them, but now I'm actually being with an ex dancer and a beautiful one at that! My heart began to take a fancy of her. I pushed my fingers into her shallowly and deeply, noticed some slightly bone inside her pussy and circled it, some slightly calloused part of her walls and I applied some pressure, in out, wishing it was my dick! I pushed her pretty hard at this point she didnt seem to mind, I arched my finger to locate her spot, but didn't care so much just rub the whole thing from the pussy entrance then thrust in hard into her upper walls. Just about then, she suddenly pushed hard and stopped and let out a loud sigh and breathed deeply, arching her back and her body felt stiff, hugging me tightly, she had cum and I gave her pussy a few more push but she stopped me, and pushing my chest away from her with a cute almost childlike touch, while shutting her eyes tight and her lips slightly parted. Her orgasms seems intense for her, unlike my gf, who can continue after an orgasm. Then after a good awhile she stood up and adjusted her skirt. I gave into my urge to savor her juices and lifted her skirt one more time and licked her panties then my tongue peeked into her love hole and licked at her juices and cum with gutso. It tasted a little sweetish with some salt probably gathered from the whole day at work, the after cum taste was sweeter than before she cummed. I know I can eat and eat it!

I realised my lap was spotted with her juice! Did she cum with those juices? Her juice felt smooth, silky at first, but once she gets really wet, it gets mixed with slight mucousy transparent juices and there was quite a lot of it on my pants. Did she ejaculate those? I've yet to find out. U know gals, they hate it when u ask if they've cummed or how was it.

Needless to say, I kept the pants and didn't wash it! Her juices turned crusty but transparent-ish and I get a rush everytime I smell it. It really doesn't smell much, just a very slight musky scent. It only makes me want to
bonk her for real! That still tight pussy...

in the end, when she went back and told me on msn that, when her fiancee hugged her and puts his hands down her panties and asked her why was she so wet and her panties had so much discharge. She's never so wet before. When I heard that I grinned to myself..

But still, I've told myself I won't die in peace, if I've lose this once in a lifetime chance to put my dick into the pussy of a gal of such quality, standard and looks! I know when I finally do, the scene, the pleasure released at the moment of rapture, the priceless image of seeing her face beaming with pleasure, seduction and finally sweet release would be captured into my mind for life! When she told me I was the 2nd guy to have touched her and mastubated her in this way, I felt honoured. She didn't even gave into the angmos when she was over there. Not that they didn't hit on her.

But still, 1 thing remains certain, and it's a do or die thing, which is, my ultimate goal was to have my dick inside this gorgerous gal so I could finally tell myself, I've bonked such a beautiful thing in my lifetime. And to feel within my dick, how the pussy of a gorgeous thing actually feels like. Also 1 more thing my primitive male side wants me to do: to truly to push into her deep and hard, and torture such a cute and beautiful creature and make her scream in pleasure and perhaps, pain?

Would my wish be granted? Had she not knowingly fallen for me? Was that the reason why she's gets so wet whenever I look at her in a certain way? Oh ya and she has gotten far bolder by now, and to the extend, took some initiatives in being notti as well! (U gotta luv these type of gals!). Face of an angel but notti as hell!

Answers in the next chapter.

Chief_Executive
17-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Very good story. Keep it up.:D

glenn553
17-10-2006, 07:40 PM
nice story bro, keep it up:)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2006, 07:52 PM
i love reading stories,wish i was half as hardwrking during my younger days.keep the stories coming bro.:o

superk92
17-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Hey thanks bros who upped me. Do pm me the next time ok, I'll return the favor. hardworking? Haha I wish, going to reach the midlife crisis stage already. Will cont my story tomorrow.

Elementary
17-10-2006, 10:47 PM
Good work with the story. Do continue. :D

vin2324
18-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Bro Superk92,

Gd Story, keep it up... Will up u soon....
:p

superman
18-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Nice story bro, waiting for more.:)

Chief_Executive
18-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Just love your stories. I wish I could up you.:D

superk92
26-10-2006, 11:37 AM
Chapter 3, Pondering

In msn, Jenny's been telling me of how she's been fantacising about me whenever her husband made love to her. She adds that by thinking of me whenever they hump, ignites the wild side of her.

I know.. warning bells are ringing now, but wait, is it a tinge of jealousy I'm feeling now? I've to admit, I'm beginning to have some feelings for her too, since she's not without her cute side and feminine charm. I remember how the way she used to stare and me dreamingly, thinking that I wasn't aware of her doing so... and how cute she was when she picks on her food, like a little girl, without any conscience sometimes. Or how time seems to stop whenever she's beside me and her stunning presence, her long, perfectly toned legs, gorgeous figure, often I'd think to myself how a princess like that would even exist. I'm sure bros out there would agree that sometimes they'd look at a gal and think, wow, that girl's simply angelic, is she even human? That's the feeling I felt.

In more ways than one, I do ike.. make that LOVE this type of gal. I know some girls are simply narcassistic and full of themselves, but she's different, I wonder she's even aware that she's really that gorgeous. But still, she's got her feminine side such as dressing up in pink, frilly skirts, cute strappy shoes. I do wish that guy humping her was me too, and the primitive side of me just simply wants keep her. And hump her hard for disobeying. I'm beginning to grow horns.

Yet, I've been trying to tell her that her fiancee was the one for her, and the best, most ideal. Am I lying to myself and to her?

superk92
26-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks bros for the nice comments in my users CP and thread. I just want to share my experience so I feel honoured that you're reading this. There's a twist to the ending.

Chapter 4, The day has arrived

Despite of the discouragement, Jenny seems to me reeling to me more and more. Part of me tells me not to have sex with her, lest she'll never let me go.

But then, why do I seems to be preparing for it? At that time, I happened to 0make a working trip to Indo and bought men's Jamu (tonic for sexual verility) just to try it. I wondered if I'm doing this for her?

One morning at work, Jenny came early as usual (sometmes I wondered if she's the boss' daughter). I didn't quite manage to meet her, but she left an sms for me. "do check ur drawer kk, got a suprise for u, xoxo hugs and french kisses". I opened my drawer.... and saw a medium sized Chip and Dale toy. I got Dale, dressed in red with a pocket. Something tells me to check the pocket, I reached my hand in it, and felt there was a note and something soft and smooth... it was a panty! Geez, I quickly put it back into the pocket and hope no one sees it! Then, from below the desk, I slowly took it out, triumph amourette decor semi g-string type, light blue. The note reads "hi dear, i've been wearing this panty while thinking of you, hehe". I thought to myself there's nothing sexier than a gal that knows how to arouse a man. I inspect the panty and found it to be slightly crusted with transparent juice, very slight I can't really see it but can feel a little, and took a deep breath, I can smell some very faint flower like scent, a little of perfume and little of her own.

Had to do something for now. I'll continue later

superman
26-10-2006, 01:26 PM
Nice story bro. dont let us wait too long :D

jo79seph
26-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Im waiting for more stories

techienator
28-10-2006, 11:00 AM
great man.. waiting for more.. :D

CoolBlack
01-11-2006, 01:50 AM