PDA

View Full Version : MP @ Prinsep st

kino
02-05-2016, 08:14 PM
There are 2 MP here...only tried this one.

just came back from this MP and I am feeling great. didn't regret as I make my way here all the way from the North.

I met this lady [Ana] @ a MP near Rangoon rd. I had a hj from her once and that's all. She texted me saying she changed her working place to here, much cleaner and comfortable as compared to the old workplace.

I paid at the entrance and she is already there waiting for me. After I paid, she hold my hands, grabbed my butt and ashered me into the room. I took a shower and she noticed I didn't wipe my back and helped me to it, I wasn't wearing anything now. She told me to lie down after.

She helped me massage my back and focus her energy on my shoulders and she said it is quite tight. After that she work on my legs...a lot and I meant A LOT OF TEASING HERE...she brushed my balls and 2ic, she massage my groin area and balls a little. she even finger around my butt and balls area [in between], the feeling was superb.

After she told me to turn over. gave me a pillow to lie down, her hands were playing on my nipple and she poped the GQ, what special do u want. I told her I want the full package and then she dimmed the lights and went out to take some stuff.

After she came in, she immediately stripped naked, she lick my nipples and played around my 2ic and balls. She went ontop of me and started licking my ears, her tongue really does magic. She capped me and stroke me for abit and then she cowboy me...her pussy is so tight and comfortable. While doing, her moans are so soft and she moan near my ears while licking me and my neck.

After that she pull me up and hugged me tightly while thrusting even harder. I didn't last and released...I told her I cummed and she told me its okie, and that she wanna stay in this position longer, she hugged me, tighten her butt and move her butt in those AV cowboy manner. She hold my head and back and massage a little, after that she cleaned me up and asked me to go wash up. GFE 100% even though MILF. Her service really good, make up for her looks.

Looks 6/10
Boobs: soft type, 34D
size: sexy, petite
service: 9/10
dmg: entrance $50, FJ $120 -> discount to $100

Conclusion: I really wanna RTF her but also wanna try new WL.

I would trade this joint for a MP in the North area so that I no need to travel so far.

will share if guys up me too :)

This is my first thread so please forgive me if I missed out some stuff.

fredy69
02-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Can share contact & location bro?

fredy69
02-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Can share contact and location bro?

johnwp88
03-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Bro care to share location thank

M0ntblanc
03-05-2016, 12:40 AM
Lol no knew still got ppl prefer older ladies... And from what you say $120 means most likely newbies will tio chop if go there :p

I think I know which shop u referring to... Start with e one right...

johnn
03-05-2016, 12:50 AM
$100, add in entrance, $150