PDA

View Full Version : How to train to be a slutwife?

BigBangBrader
01-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Hello bros,

This morning my wife watsapp me asking me how to be a slutwife. It was very shocking actually but we have talked about it since we got married few years back.

She is actually a very horny one whose favourite pastime is to play with her vibrator and squirt all over the bed but she has no idea on how to feel good about taking another big step to be my slutwife.

She is a curvy woman who is crazy about giving and getting oral. She once admitted that she loves those thick hard and veiny shaved cocks. She has erected nipples on a pair of 38C tits that needs to be sucked on everytime.

Another factor that somewhat stopped her from opening up is her gaining weight after our marriage. I bet there are bros here who loves them cushy so i am asking all experienced bros here to let your powers combined and help turn her to be a slutwife she wants to be and have her open up to more fantasies and adventures!

Totallyuseless
01-05-2016, 01:39 PM
Are U gaining $$ from promoting Ur wife???
Me passing by nia :D

rockdune
01-05-2016, 01:53 PM
Hey bro, u are a lucky guy :-). They are guys who like slim woman & and there are guys like me who like slutty cushiony woman. Interested to help u & wifey out if matured gentleman fits ur requirements. A pic of the trainee would help the trainer access the customised training programme required to turn the individual into a certified Slutty Wifey.

Rgds

The Head Trainer
Sluts R Us LLP

Cuntworth
01-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Got pic to show???:D

clinton
01-05-2016, 05:04 PM
ts just tell us how should we start to help her, any protocols, any restrictions, lot of kind bros here willing to help train :D

Hornyong
01-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Bring her to Dr.Ong's clinic.

BigBangBrader
02-05-2016, 07:23 AM
Hello bros,

I thank you all for your prompt reply.

My wife is not open for anal yet and she mentioned that a few drinks to cool her nerves before the action begins will be best. She is not into pain as well but a little smack here there is ok. She is open to all races except indian bros.

I wanted to so much post her photo here but unfortunately the system is not letting me. I need help in posting a photo of her.

BlackBirdFly
02-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Hello bros,

I thank you all for your prompt reply.

My wife is not open for anal yet and she mentioned that a few drinks to cool her nerves before the action begins will be best. She is not into pain as well but a little smack here there is ok. She is open to all races except indian bros.

I wanted to so much post her photo here but unfortunately the system is not letting me. I need help in posting a photo of her.

There's imgur. Upload there and put the link up using bbcode. (:

clinton
02-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Help TS post the image here

http://i63.tinypic.com/i3a1ir.png

rockdune
02-05-2016, 01:23 PM
Hi bro, ur Wifey looks mighty fine to me :-).

Will pm u my wechat id for ur wifey if she likes, and begin the training program thru chat first, before we move on to class training :-)

Head Trainer
Sluts R Us LLP

LorDurian
02-05-2016, 01:55 PM
If you need my help...

Mummy.No.24.

Bizsta
02-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Hello bros,

This morning my wife watsapp me asking me how to be a slutwife. It was very shocking actually but we have talked about it since we got married few years back.

She is actually a very horny one whose favourite pastime is to play with her vibrator and squirt all over the bed but she has no idea on how to feel good about taking another big step to be my slutwife.

She is a curvy woman who is crazy about giving and getting oral. She once admitted that she loves those thick hard and veiny shaved cocks. She has erected nipples on a pair of 38C tits that needs to be sucked on everytime.

Another factor that somewhat stopped her from opening up is her gaining weight after our marriage. I bet there are bros here who loves them cushy so i am asking all experienced bros here to let your powers combined and help turn her to be a slutwife she wants to be and have her open up to more fantasies and adventures!gangbang is the best u may watch or participate

003boy
02-05-2016, 08:32 PM
interesting thread :D

unsung80
02-05-2016, 09:11 PM
First step is to strip and pose slutty for us. :D

cunnilinguslove
02-05-2016, 09:28 PM
first step is probably her willingness to take other men besides u

is not enuff
02-05-2016, 09:44 PM
Good evening Bigbangbrader and Lady,

Its great that the both of you are open and mutually accepting each other's sexual fantasies. Kudos to the both of you for daring to venture into this exciting lifestyle! We all need variety in life, sticking to one is so boring and will lead to cheating behind the back and eventually divorce. Thus, group sex,swing,gb,orgy is actually healthy for the relationship in the long term. Most conservative asians just don't get the point.

Thank you to bro Clinton for assisting to post the Lady's pic. Bigbangbrader, you are a lucky guy!
Can see ur pants already dropped off at the side of the bed haha!

If your Lady would be so kind, please do share with us regarding her fantasies. Thank you. I can see my fellow bro Rockdune is ready to accommodate her whims. :)

If it has already started, I wish the both of you a safe and memorable event!
Have fun!

Kind regards,
Is not enuff

Anonyabc
03-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Hello bros,

Another factor that somewhat stopped her from opening up is her gaining weight after our marriage. I bet there are bros here who loves them cushy so i am asking all experienced bros here to let your powers combined and help turn her to be a slutwife she wants to be and have her open up to more fantasies and adventures!

Well I'm not "just passing by" but instead would love to be part of the education once you have gone through the various "clearances".

Provided your inbox is not full, I will pm ya just to keep the conversations...who knows what may come of it?

BigBangBrader
03-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Hello kind bros,

I thank you all for pming my inbox and passing me yr wechat address but unfortunately we do not have wechat and do not intend to have one at all.

We have received some real deals replies from some of you and looking forward to start off her training at the earliest opportunity.

DCS17
03-05-2016, 12:39 PM
so its a transactional deal and not pure free education you seeking yah?

Cuntworth
03-05-2016, 01:07 PM

Nice pic :D

neinei
04-05-2016, 01:36 PM
so its a transactional deal and not pure free education you seeking yah?

wat do u think leh?

BigBangBrader
05-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Hello bros,

I need help to upload another photo of her. Any kind souls would like to assist me like how Bro Clinton did?

eyez
05-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Hi, helping our TS here post the second pic. Hope you guys like it

Totallyuseless
05-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Same girl??? :confused:
One got wear ring the other dun have

roosting
05-05-2016, 04:24 PM

Sharp eyes ...

is not enuff
06-05-2016, 05:18 PM

Pic was taken reflected off a mirror, so her apparent right hand is actually her left hand. Can't really see her fingers since its curled up to her side

BigBangBrader
06-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Hello bros,

I am actually very surprised to have found out that bros here really go to the extent to do some detective work just over some photos. Probably the logic of different outfit different girl work to some. LOL!

Nevertheless, i thank them bros for their never ending comments to keep the thread alive.

Nickochee
06-05-2016, 06:42 PM
TS, doggy her with spank marks on her ass....:D

wittyman
06-05-2016, 06:50 PM
waiting for commando training FRs and expense reports :D

alpilles
16-06-2016, 01:42 AM
No news for this training?