PDA

View Full Version : Looking for female to spend the night on 20th May(around that date)

doubleheiix
30-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Hi,

I'm a male at early 20s. Quite tall, abv 1.8m, definitely presentable, but face complexion not perfect.

I'm looking for a female willing to spend the night with me, like a gf, but only for 1 night. anything after that really depends.

It's a staycation in town. I will treat you like a gf, will bring you for evening movie, maybe swim at the nice pool,have dinner, head back to room and watch drama and chit chat. Of course we can have breakfast before we part. Expenses will be paid by me, but if you're shopping, that wont be on me. lol

but you must meet the following criteria:
1) age below 22
2) above 156cm. cuz if you're too short, you really wont wanna go out with me (no offence)
3) Look good, slim. No big/loud tatoo.
4) Have very good GFE
5) Willing to please(PM for more info)
6) Can swim or look good in bikini (We might be swimming ;))
7) No heavy smoker, light is fine? but non is preferred.
8) Emotional, Chatty. Shy is fine but willing to talk about anything, especially share your private stuff(of course everything will only happen for that night and will not be spoken of in future) and dont use phone when with me

Last one is the most important. idw to be at the table where you stare at me and i stare at you and dont talk, or u keep using your hp.

This is my first time doing this, and it will be my last too. It's mainly to relief heart pain :/ Suitable for girls who just broke up too Lol

if interested, pls EMAIL [email protected] because when you PM, i cant reply if your mailbox is full

LorDurian
30-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Young man, are you looking for a Princess?

izhamyouhard
30-04-2016, 11:55 PM
your proposal not going have anyone who is keen I believe.

too stingy ..

doubleheiix
01-05-2016, 09:42 AM
your proposal not going have anyone who is keen I believe.

too stingy ..

Sry, I didnt say this was a sugar daddy offer from the start. If they want a sugar daddy, there's plenty out there.

This is just an offer more for a GFE n BFE trade. More like fuck buddies :)

MaleHost
01-05-2016, 09:57 AM
you expect a lot from this arrangement without offering anything. perhaps state a reasonable shopping budget, but even with that it will most probably have no takers.

if your post is such a turn off, it is reasonable to assume that you as a person will be as turn off too. your ex-gf is smart to leave you rather than continue suffering.

Lucifersangel
01-05-2016, 10:12 AM
HAHAHAHA!! This post is funny AF! U stupid ah? Slim pretty tall look good in bikini and on a SEX FORUM will want go out with u for FREE? Unless u providing 5 star hotel, most expensive resturant in SG! Even so also is "MAYBE"! Someone so pretty so perfect will have shortage of man?

U want a model below age 22? U now how many man throwing money at them? How many hot guys with good skin and even better body than u here look for FB and still can't find? U bring her orchard, they bring her Paris! All expenses paid also la! LOL

LOL! Fucking funny! And they say SB have unrealistic expectation. I think man looking for free fuck have more unrealistic expectation!!

So so much in the end say like a "fuck buddy" lol!!!! Girls at the age won't even take up a paying job that say no phone! U want her whole night no phone! I died laughing! U read too much story here and want the same is it! LOL! U do know their personality is nicer right? lol!

Flammable
01-05-2016, 07:53 PM
hahaha. Bro. is almost impossible la.

With the budget, go siam tiu find those SG mei mei and hang flower maybe still got little bit of chance to find a companion for the night.

Have some drinks, play some 5 ; 10 and up down left right. club close take a taxi home and have a good rest.

Tomorrow is another day. haha

augeen15
02-05-2016, 08:35 AM
That is Mission Impossible. Babe who is healing broken heart like him, such coincidental timing, similar desire to do it too, and being SBF member who happen to read his post? And GFE BFE with a total stranger? Moreover it is staycation in hotel, so cheap, not your own home, home is more sincere. If the lady refuses your advances and you force yourself on her, you could have a molest/rape charge facing you.

Perhaps you can invite couple over for threesome, or you just be spectator, by giving free hosting in the hotel, still low chance but better than currently very low chance.

You want her to please you, with GFE towards a total stranger, you can probably find that only in working ladies. Perhaps save your hotel staycation money for a night in one of the Geylang overnight houses with a working lady and you may get your part of your wishes fulfilled (it is unrealistic to expect all your wishes to be fulfilled).

MaleHost
02-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Young man, are you looking for a Princess?

he is a prince looking for a princess. youngsters nowadays think too highly of themselves, possess an attitude, a sense of entitlement, will not take no as an answer and cannot tahan rejection.

groo
03-05-2016, 12:51 AM
***shake head*** Yup! I also want to relieve Heart Pain, especially after forking out good money for such a kangtao... :D:rolleyes:

Solly, pls disperse, no fairy tale ending here... Go home... :rolleyes::D
...must meet the following criteria:
1) age below 22
2) above 156cm. cuz if you're too short, you really wont wanna go out with me (no offence)
3) Look good, slim. No big/loud tatoo.
4) Have very good GFE
5) Willing to please (PM for more info)
6) Can swim or look good in bikini (We might be swimming )
7) No heavy smoker, light is fine? but non is preferred.
8) Emotional, Chatty. Shy is fine but willing to talk about anything, especially share your private stuff (of course everything will only happen for that night...and will not be spoken of in future) and dont use phone when with me

Last one is the most important. idw to be at the table where you stare at me and i stare at you and dont talk, or u keep using your hp.

This is my first time doing this, and it will be my last too. It's mainly to relief heart pain...Suitable for girls who just broke up too