PDA

View Full Version : West massage

ilovegirlgirl
30-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Yest had a massage in the west area and it a clean spa. Choose the p massage and was assign to a 20 plus age ml..
The short was way too big for me and I joke with the ml my short going to drop.
The massage was very relaxing and the highlight was the p massage
She will massage the whole ball and grab the ball the feeling was very shiok
I joke with her u make my didi bigger later post out the short how?
She laugh and say the didi want pop out then pop out
Wow the way she talk cannot Tahan
I ask her if I accidentally shoot how?
She say it ok u shoot non my biz .. Haha
Continue part 2

yoyoman
30-04-2016, 04:33 PM
Bro... can share location... :)

xxx89
30-04-2016, 04:41 PM
Wah bro share lei.... Waiting for pt 2 also

slayerxdx
30-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Bro share the location please!

logmeinla
30-04-2016, 04:46 PM
Yest had a massage in the west area and it a clean spa. Choose the p massage and was assign to a 20 plus age ml..
The short was way too big for me and I joke with the ml my short going to drop.
The massage was very relaxing and the highlight was the p massage
She will massage the whole ball and grab the ball the feeling was very shiok
I joke with her u make my didi bigger later post out the short how?
She laugh and say the didi want pop out then pop out
Wow the way she talk cannot Tahan
I ask her if I accidentally shoot how?
She say it ok u shoot non my biz .. Haha
Continue part 2

Let me guess, Bukit Batok area? :D who you tried?

ilovegirlgirl
30-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Let me guess, Bukit Batok area? :D who you tried?

Bro can share with me too ? It not Bukit Batok
Sorry bro busy today will update part 2

ilovegirlgirl
30-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Ok here the part 2
As the sensational massge at the V area, I told her if I want to shoot how, can grab my didi?
She give an innocent look say cannot cannot can touch didi and I don't know u are bad guy or not while she still grab my ball
she hold my didi and give a short hj and she promise to give Long hj next time when visit her and just now the time is going up

Had a quick her and Tip her and ask for a hug from her
While hugging her I give her butt a butt sqeeuze
She give the innocent look say 你好环
Will definitely return to her next time

unregistered_10
30-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Ok here the part 2
As the sensational massge at the V area, I told her if I want to shoot how, can grab my didi?
She give an innocent look say cannot cannot can touch didi and I don't know u are bad guy or not while she still grab my ball
she hold my didi and give a short hj and she promise to give Long hj next time when visit her and just now the time is going up

To get all these, need to opt for p massage or normal??

ilovegirlgirl
30-04-2016, 10:59 PM
To get all these, need to opt for p massage or normal??

U need the p massage

yoyoman
30-04-2016, 11:06 PM
bro..share with me :):)

wonderwoo78
30-04-2016, 11:30 PM
JW area.which ml

HeMen
01-05-2016, 02:17 AM
Hi bro, care to share contact and location? Thanks!

JonnieWalker
01-05-2016, 05:16 AM
bro can pm share contact?

rogersing
01-05-2016, 07:34 AM
This place has been mentioned by few samsters already, a new duplicate again?👀😏

ilovegirlgirl
01-05-2016, 08:58 AM
This place has been mentioned by few samsters already, a new duplicate again?👀😏

Thx bro no wonder she always fully booked.
Does anyone know the famous spa in Bb which ml offer hj? Can PM me thx

latour
02-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Ok here the part 2

Dear TS can share this joint with me. please PM me please

HonkyTonkyMan
02-05-2016, 10:06 AM
My experience in these joints, P or no P they MIGHT offer HJ depending on gals cos understand they are required to put $1000 deposit to management to ensure no hanky panky but if caught will be forfeited.

ilovegirlgirl
03-05-2016, 12:09 AM
My experience in these joints, P or no P they MIGHT offer HJ depending on gals cos understand they are required to put $1000 deposit to management to ensure no hanky panky but if caught will be forfeited.

Bro if not wrong p massage they can grab your ball normal massage they don't have the reason to grab your ball

raptor888
03-05-2016, 06:03 AM
Hi bro can share contact. thanks

Trueno_ong
03-05-2016, 08:44 AM
[QUOTE=ilovegirlgirl;14543653]Bro if not wrong p massage they can grab your ball normal massage they don't have the reason to grab your ball[/QUOTE
All these so call clean spa that provides P massage the boss make more $$$ so can grab your balls.

sladang
03-05-2016, 10:08 AM
All these so call clean spa that provides P massage the boss make more $$$ so can grab your balls.

U are absolutely right bro, not juz more $$$ but definitely easy $$$.
The entrance fees for p massage are paid to the boss. In addition, the MLs will ask u for tips as well coz what kind of p massage u get is at the discretion of the MLs themself. So with or without tips make hell of a difference on what kind of p massage u'll get.
With tips the p massage is the the grabbing of your mushroom head, your sausage, and your two half boiled eggs. If u miss fire u need to tip the MLs the standard rate of happy ending.
Without tips the p massage is juz the rubbing of your chest, your stomach, and your thigh, this has been highlighted by soooooo many bros before..

ninjavan
03-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Hey bro, I stay in the west, don't mind share ctc? Thanks!

Starrynight12
03-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Can share? Thank you

ilovegirlgirl
03-05-2016, 04:38 PM
The entrance fees for p massage are paid to the boss. In addition, the MLs will ask u for tips as well coz what kind of p massage u get is at the discretion of the MLs themself. So with or without tips make hell of a difference on what kind of p massage u'll get.
With tips the p massage is the the grabbing of your mushroom head, your sausage, and your two half boiled eggs. If u miss fire u need to tip the MLs the standard rate of happy ending.
Without tips the p massage is juz the rubbing of your chest, your stomach, and your thigh, this has been highlighted by soooooo many bros before..
Bro ya some spa touch stomach only
Haha
But this spa think a lot senior bro try before so they are better position to commend

DonHan
03-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Care to share location? Thanks!

Trueno_ong
03-05-2016, 08:20 PM
Well, we SG men are all kind hearted just helping ML n support their children, so every chiongster also been chop carrrot before Ha!Ha!

HonkyTonkyMan
03-05-2016, 09:43 PM
Bro if not wrong p massage they can grab your ball normal massage they don't have the reason to grab your ball

yeah that about the only difference, one or two will also grab the dick and massage :)

i ever kena one damn suppose to be 1 1/2 hour of massage and P end up one whole solid hour she was just holding on to my dick and balls...i reckon she wanted to jiak chua from doing normal massage and just do P...less strength :D

hguy85
04-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Bro, pls share location. thanks!

skyscrape
04-05-2016, 01:40 AM
hi,

Can you please share the location

HeMen
04-05-2016, 01:49 AM
Hi bro, care to share contact and location? Thanks!

hillstreet
04-05-2016, 01:49 AM
bro pls share ctc :D

ilovegirlgirl
05-05-2016, 11:35 PM
Sorry if I miss out , can pm me again if I miss out

justdarrennn
06-05-2016, 12:44 AM
hi bro, pls share with me!

hillstreet
06-05-2016, 01:27 AM
bro pls share ctc :D guess you miss me.

carnal
06-05-2016, 01:35 AM
Thx bro no wonder she always fully booked.
Does anyone know the famous spa in Bb which ml offer hj? Can PM me thx

I want to know too as I work ard the area... can somebody pls PM me?

ktvcheongster
06-05-2016, 02:52 AM
share location pls bro. I will up ur pts or share with u new contact. let me know what u want thanks!!;)

Abcdefghijklmn
06-05-2016, 08:53 AM
S spa at Bukit Batok mrt has prostate.

I boycott S spa as their manager love to peek into the room every 15 min. it will be a loved for those thrill seeker. I cannot imagine myself being watched by a old faggot, lusting on what is going on within a room.

Prostate massage is $88. Without prostate, don't even dream of the lady touching your backside + front.

Colgatedarlie
06-05-2016, 08:57 PM
Hi bro. Can share contact pls?

nothingonearth
08-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Bro pls share location tks

Cadino
08-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Hi bro, can share the location. Thanks

Cloudiez
08-05-2016, 11:01 PM
care to share

James01
11-05-2016, 10:44 PM
Pls share.thanks!

gileaje
20-05-2016, 12:48 PM
bro share contact pls! 👍

jj7788
20-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Hi, Bro can share location?

iknownuts
30-05-2016, 04:37 PM
bro can pm ctc pls !:D:D:D

rollnrock54321
30-05-2016, 08:14 PM
dont waste ur time and money with P massage. The last time i took it up the massue refuses to hj, so i stopped the massage and jerked off in front of u. She had no choice but to clear the mess.

lazywee84
31-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Can share location bro. Willing to trade if needed. Thanks.

peteryeo
31-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Tried the P massage before, and honestly it really doesn't seem worth it. Upfront have to fork out $88 for the masseur to just touch touch a little bit around the area, not even handling your 2IC directly.

Maybe your experience may vary, but it was a pretty disappointing experience for me, considering you can top up a bit more to get a good HJ elsewhere.