PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion regarding FRs and their credibility

sammyboyfor
29-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Rather than argue and fight in each thread, how about assigning all the regular contributors a thread each.

Max Priest one thread for all his FRs.

Omnia another thread etc.

etc etc

The market then decides which thread is worth reading.

The views of each thread will add up over time and the world will be able to see very clearly which thread has the highest viewership.

comm
29-04-2016, 02:50 PM
Boss....i had the exact same idea too

originally i thought of

1) limit FR posting to authors own thread exactly like your suggestion

2) allow a select group of authors to post their FRs to the general FR threads like the cat150 frs or the cat50 thai frs

3) limiting the house threads to posting of WL physical description, new arrivals and gossips

but i was worried it will be too big a change and in the end did not suggest it

Fat Fatt
29-04-2016, 03:20 PM
Sounds good on paper.
But just that everyone may want to have his own thread, most people very "EGO" one. Then how many threads do we have for so many cheongsters

yesterdaynews
29-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Rather than argue and fight in each thread, how about assigning all the regular contributors a thread each.

etc etc

The views of each thread will add up over time and the world will be able to see very clearly which thread has the highest viewership.

Close down your shit forum la. Max Priest already has two threads called 1654a and Nostalgia JB Auntie. You know, I know, everybody know. Over the years, you've repeated your view that service is subjective. Which we all know to be the gospel truth. The problem is that the OKT runners (aka as Max Priest) uses this to explain away all the nonsense in his FRs. You say Ding Ding (0819), who has left, gave good service, hardly anyone will disagree. You say An An (1654A) give good service, you must have just come out of the mental asylum. We're not talking about how service varies but how OKT runners like Max use this disclaimer to write FAKE FRs. No big deal with highest viewership. Max is a great read. His attempts at erotica are hilarious.

sammyboyfor
29-04-2016, 05:34 PM
Close down your shit forum la. Max Priest already has two threads called 1654a and Nostalgia JB Auntie. You know, I know, everybody know. Over the years, you've repeated your view that service is subjective. Which we all know to be the gospel truth. The problem is that the OKT runners (aka as Max Priest) uses this to explain away all the nonsense in his FRs. You say Ding Ding (0819), who has left, gave good service, hardly anyone will disagree. You say An An (1654A) give good service, you must have just come out of the mental asylum. We're not talking about how service varies but how OKT runners like Max use this disclaimer to write FAKE FRs. No big deal with highest viewership. Max is a great read. His attempts at erotica are hilarious.

This forum isn't just about geylang legal whores there are other sections that are doing fine so I'm not going to close the whole forum just because of one bad apple.

However if the Geylang section does not serve its purpose I can easily delete it in less than 10 seconds. If the majority here request its removal I'll do the necessary.

Fat Fatt
29-04-2016, 05:47 PM
This forum isn't just about geylang legal whores there are other sections that are doing fine so I'm not going to close the whole forum just because of one bad apple.

However if the Geylang section does not serve its purpose I can easily delete it in less than 10 seconds. If the majority here request its removal I'll do the necessary.

Please ignore the noise. The forum is doing just fine.
Thank you boss for continuing

max_priest
29-04-2016, 05:47 PM

Well said, man!

If any 10 samsters (min) with a power of at least 12, rep points of at least 1,000 and has been contributing genuine FRs on GL CAT150 whores currently or in the past for a period of time (min 10 FRs) come up and challenge all my FRs that they were fake over the years since my inception in SBF, I shall then stop contributing without qualms. These 10 samsters must at least factually let me know in which way my FR were fake.

Obviously the above clone, yesterdaynews would not qualify to comment and vote me out. But am not certain about his Master. :D

sammyboyfor
29-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Well said, man!

If any 10 samsters (min) with a power of at least 12, rep points of at least 1,000 and has been contributing genuine FRs on GL CAT150 whores currently or in the past for a period of time (min 10 FRs) come up and challenge all my FRs that they were fake over the years since my inception in SBF, I shall then stop contributing without qualms. These 10 samsters must at least factually let me know in which way my FR were fake.

Obviously the above clone, yesterdaynews would not qualify to comment and vote me out. But am not certain about his Master. :D

We can easily define who qualifies to own a thread. You would qualify and the rule would be that only you can post in your own thread and you don't disturb other threads either.

Others who qualify would do the same and instead of fighting in all the threads we simply leave it to the market to decide which thread is worth reading

Nato17
29-04-2016, 06:22 PM
We can easily define who qualifies to own a thread. You would qualify and the rule would be that only you can post in your own thread and you don't disturb other threads either.

Others who qualify would do the same and instead of fighting in all the threads we simply leave it to the market to decide which thread is worth reading

Alamak. They got own thread then how about the Boss of L69H69 then huh? Do I get my own thread? lol.

Unfit would then get his own thread called GL Uber.

Mr_don_juan
29-04-2016, 06:22 PM

An An 1654 is ang pai what.

She doesnt give good service to u doesnt mean i dont get good service. I get gd service frm her. Sometimes look into the mirror see what wrong lah. It can because u smelly,poor hygenie or fat like pig. Frs is only a guideline,u can reject if u dont like the look.

How u know is fake?Writing frs is like storybook nothing wrong. u just need to go dwn experience urself. i am once the top fr writer of fl dome2. U need to write to keep readers excited not some boring shit.

sammyboyfor
29-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Alamak. They got own thread then how about the Boss of L69H69 then huh? Do I get my own thread? lol.

I'll leave it for Comm the moderator to decide. I know nothing about geylang anymore.

The last time I fucked a girl there was in 1990. It was a different world then. I went there with a list of 8 names written in my Filofax. No internet in those days. I got the names from one of my vendors.

That's how the idea of starting this forum came about when the internet arrived.

groo
29-04-2016, 06:51 PM
**Ahem!** Not everybody EGO one leh! Some cheongsters love to share, so will write FRs after paying homage to the love holes lor... :D:rolleyes::D
Sounds good on paper...But just that everyone may want to have his own thread, most people very "EGO" one. Then how many threads do we have for so many cheongsters

jaskiew
29-04-2016, 07:29 PM

etc etc

A vote up or down system should be good enough, we will know if a certain reviewer is lying.

Sammyboy have enough members to vote down a fake review.

On your part you must remove duplicate accounts , I wonder if a SMS verified account adds authenticity to a review, follow Amazon practice

comm
29-04-2016, 07:34 PM

Hmm, they do not get a thread but they are free to start a thread if they want

I'll leave it for Comm the moderator to decide. I know nothing about geylang anymore.

The last time I fucked a girl there was in 1990. It was a different world then. I went there with a list of 8 names written in my Filofax. No internet in those days. I got the names from one of my vendors.

That's how the idea of starting this forum came about when the internet arrived.

interesting history :D

Nato17
29-04-2016, 07:36 PM
A vote up or down system should be good enough, we will know if a certain reviewer is lying.

On your part you must remove duplicate accounts , I wonder if a SMS verified account adds authenticity to a review, follow Amazon practice

Another keh kiang person. Add SMS! You want the whole world to know your phone number even. Good call, NOT!

loverod
29-04-2016, 08:11 PM
So many hatred going around... why so serious? What's the gain?

comm
29-04-2016, 08:23 PM

etc etc

originally i thought of

1) limit FR posting to authors own thread exactly like your suggestion

2) allow a select group of authors to post their FRs to the general FR threads like the cat150 frs or the cat50 thai frs

3) limiting the house threads to posting of WL physical description, new arrivals and gossips

Sounds good on paper.
But just that everyone may want to have his own thread, most people very "EGO" one. Then how many threads do we have for so many cheongsters

I spent some time trying to expand this system and seeing how it can work out... in the end i came to the conclusion that the best way to implement this is to encourage members and see if they want to try it out or not

comm
29-04-2016, 08:33 PM

Another keh kiang person. Add SMS! You want the whole world to know your phone number even. Good call, NOT!

hmm, SMS verification would indeed cut down on clones, its easy to maintain 20 clones but not 20 numbers.

however this clone account and fr business seems to be only a problem in the prostitution forums, i think the picture exchange and adult discussion forums have no such problems, if this is the case then it might not make sense for all members to require a SMS verification

i think bro nato is worried about the privacy of the phone number

cassano10
29-04-2016, 08:35 PM

originally i thought of

Correct description of the wl like real or enhanced boobs, saggy or firm boobs, wrinkled skin or smooth skin, Bbbj, kiss/frenching are areas whereby we chiongsters would be concerned about.

If restrict only to physical description is just like taking away the backbone of a fr.

comm
29-04-2016, 08:38 PM
Correct description of the wl like real or enhanced boobs, saggy or firm boobs, wrinkled skin or smooth skin, Bbbj, kiss/frenching are areas whereby we chiongsters would be concerned about.

If restrict only to physical description is just like taking away the backbone of a fr.

agreed...thxs for the feedback

i have also moved away from that idea

max_priest
29-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Your words Boss, not mine. :D

I believe I should not waste my time bombarding this fella who is a clone of a samster. If he got the guts to surface using his primary account, I might respect him more and may entertain him a little just for the fun of it ... He sounds like the banned Dasha ... Bwahahaha ...

unfit
29-04-2016, 09:03 PM

Can my thread be Chinese huh:rolleyes:

Since customers are the PRC WLs;)

max_priest
29-04-2016, 09:20 PM

Perhaps you should create a script that zap whoever TCSS in these individual FR writers' threads. These threads should be strictly for FR only. Otherwise it may defeat the purpose of such thread, and would ultimately ruin the effort of these individuals.

Nato17
29-04-2016, 10:01 PM
Perhaps you should create a script that zap whoever TCSS in these individual FR writers' threads. These threads should be strictly for FR only. Otherwise it may defeat the purpose of such thread, and would ultimately ruin the effort of these individuals.

Alamak, then I will always get zapped because I always tcss in other people's thread.

max_priest
29-04-2016, 10:44 PM
An An 1654 is ang pai what.

She doesnt give good service to u doesnt mean i dont get good service. I get gd service frm her. Sometimes look into the mirror see what wrong lah. It can because u smelly,poor hygenie or fat like pig. Frs is only a guideline,u can reject if u dont like the look.

How u know is fake?Writing frs is like storybook nothing wrong. u just need to go dwn experience urself. i am once the top fr writer of fl dome2. U need to write to keep readers excited not some boring shit.

Bro, this yesterdaynews the clone prolly also possess the looks of that fella whom you have described earlier and saw on cctv - Old, sinko and ugly ... Hahaha ...

WLs are no exception ... They are like us ... They naturally love to be fucked by charming, hygienic, well-groomed and better looking patrons ... After all they are human like us ... :D

max_priest
29-04-2016, 10:53 PM
Alamak, then I will always get zapped because I always tcss in other people's thread.

Well, u can always do so in your own thread - L6969 The House of Paradiso and Fantasia ... ;)

Mr_don_juan
29-04-2016, 11:13 PM
Bro, this yesterdaynews the clone prolly also possess the looks of that fella whom you have described earlier and saw on cctv - Old, sinko and ugly ... Hahaha ...

WLs are no exception ... They are like us ... They naturally love to be fucked by charming, hygienic, well-groomed and better looking patrons ... After all they are human like us ... :D

yah bro i notice he is a clone,and he probably look garbage dats why an an give him bad service. haha. He must be smelling of poo and pee. :DI cant be bother argue with a clone,he have to face me like a true warrior. i detest ppl who dont have the balls and use clone.

Nato17
30-04-2016, 12:35 AM
Well, u can always do so in your own thread - L6969 The House of Paradiso and Fantasia ... ;)

Alamak, both Paradiso and Fantasia can be deemed as a dance and a musical.
I guess I have to import in more Belgium dancers for my Paradiso and have to fantasize more about Fantasia. :)

hugs
30-04-2016, 05:49 AM

Max is more than a good read. He is like a soulmate to me when i read. And your noise is keeping me from my morning run so do i post a suggestion to 'close' you down?

max_priest
30-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Max is more than a good read. He is like a soulmate to me when i read. And your noise is keeping me from my morning run so do i post a suggestion to 'close' you down?

Good day to you, sis! It appears that the atmosphere has become more serene & calm with every inch of your presence ... A feminine stance in a male dominated platform. Hmm ... Welcome to the world of dirty GL politics ... I wonder how you would address this issue if you were made a Mod by sammyboyfor ... :)

Last but not least ... appreciate your support here ... ;)

sammyboyfor
30-04-2016, 03:17 PM
I'll see how things go and if a workable solution is not found I guess I'll just have to shut this section down since it serves no purpose if all the FRs cannot be trusted.

It's really sad that what was once a section which benefitted all the Geylang cheongsters has ended up in this sort of state. :rolleyes:

comm
30-04-2016, 03:49 PM
Boss...

Genuine sharing continues very strongly within the thai threads and among the thai chiongsters, hope you can consider their sadness if the legal geylang forum is shut down, they have also been part of this forum from day 1 till now

regarding the cat 150 fighting...i had wanted to involve the community and evolve some solutions but looks like i am out of time. in this case i will switch to singular action and act the dictator for awhile

Boss...i will request for 3 things...pls let me know what can be granted and i will work with what i have

1) admin level ban of certain members from the legal geylang forum, so that the moderator does not need to constantly monitor for/delete their new posts

2) permission to add in their high level (account age / points) clones in future, moderator will deal with the numerous low level clones

3) turning this section into a zap free zone like the adult discussion

sammyboyfor
30-04-2016, 04:10 PM
As long as there is demand for the section I'd be dumb to shut it down. The forum would lose a chunk of valuable membership.

That is why I would like to know what is working and not just what is broken. If the Thai category is working well I'm delighted.

However I've learned over time that too many rules stifles the creativity and life of any community and this applies in the real world not just the forum.

With your help perhaps we can steer the section towards being as useful as it once was for all categories of Geylang whores.

Boss...

Genuine sharing continues very strongly within the thai threads and among the thai chiongsters, hope you can consider their sadness if the legal geylang forum is shut down, they have also been part of this forum from day 1 till now

regarding the cat 150 fighting...i had wanted to involve the community and evolve some solutions but looks like i am out of time. in this case i will switch to singular action and act the dictator for awhile

Boss...i will request for 3 things...pls let me know what can be granted and i will work with what i have

1) admin level ban of certain members from the legal geylang forum, so that the moderator does not need to constantly monitor for/delete their new posts

2) permission to add in their high level (account age / points) clones in future, moderator will deal with the numerous low level clones

3) turning this section into a zap free zone like the adult discussion

comm
30-04-2016, 04:52 PM
As long as there is demand for the section I'd be dumb to shut it down. The forum would lose a chunk of valuable membership.

That is why I would like to know what is working and not just what is broken. If the Thai category is working well I'm delighted.

However I've learned over time that too many rules stifles the creativity and life of any community and this applies in the real world not just the forum.

With your help perhaps we can steer the section towards being as useful as it once was for all categories of Geylang whores.

Boss....your comments about too many rules have taken my attention. im a newbie when it comes to moderating a forum and have alot to learn from you

CTOA3954
30-04-2016, 05:28 PM
I'll see how things go and if a workable solution is not found I guess I'll just have to shut this section down since it serves no purpose if all the FRs cannot be trusted.

It's really sad that what was once a section which benefitted all the Geylang cheongsters has ended up in this sort of state. :rolleyes:

I agree to shut it down. Who reads these fake FRs anyway? Not the genuine samsters as many of them have migrated to another forum away from the OKTs and their clones. The FRs in that forum are more accurate and all in the spirit of sharing with no zapping or upz.

This thread has served its purpose and I believe no genuine samster will actually believe anything that is posted here.

comm
30-04-2016, 05:37 PM
I agree to shut it down. Who reads these fake FRs anyway? Not the genuine samsters as many of them have migrated to another forum away from the OKTs and their clones. The FRs in that forum are more accurate and all in the spirit of sharing with no zapping or upz.

This thread has served its purpose and I believe no genuine samster will actually believe anything that is posted here.

there are alot of members who still share genuine information here about the thai scene in geylang

the cat 150 will have to be nurtured back again after events over the past few years caused a decline in member participation for that category

unfit
30-04-2016, 05:42 PM
there are alot of members who still share genuine information here about the thai scene in geylang

Actually there can be a Voting Function for the Samster Thread so that we can tell whose is more accurate:p

Something is a Like or Dislike ;)

From there we can see whether is OKT runner or Real FR:rolleyes:

korean
30-04-2016, 06:00 PM
Actually there can be a Voting Function for the Samster Thread so that we can tell whose is more accurate:p

we should have some funding for moderator to verify whether the FRs is accurate. I did read moderator FRs in the past as it is very clean cut, clear and easy to read with no frill. I've tried some of the gals in his list and I would say it is quite accurate honestly speaking :)

unfit
30-04-2016, 06:18 PM
we should have some funding for moderator to verify whether the FRs is accurate. I did read moderator FRs in the past as it is very clean cut, clear and easy to read with no frill. I've tried some of the gals in his list and I would say it is quite accurate honestly speaking :)

Yes agreed;)

IMHO if the FR is somewhere about 65% near should consider accurate since WL is a Human not a Robot:rolleyes:

WL also have better feel towards a more presentable customer huh:p

korean
30-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Yes agreed;)

IMHO if the FR is somewhere about 65% near should consider accurate since WL is a Human not a Robot:rolleyes:

what is the accuracy when mentionening rtf upteen times but in reality just rtf 1 or 2 times :confused:

presentable is important, but well mannered is as important too

Mayan
30-04-2016, 06:38 PM

Not practical as this system is heavily in favour of the runners. This thread has so little genuine samsters left and those presently in here are mostly the OKTs and their runners so in the event of a vote.. they will definitely outnumber the samsters and the end result is the accuracy is skewed towards them.

Actually I am in favour of Boss suggestion to close down this thread.

unfit
30-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Not practical as this system is heavily in favour of the runners. This thread has so little genuine samsters left and those presently in here are mostly the OKTs and their runners so in the event of a vote.. they will definitely outnumber the samsters and the end result is the accuracy is skewed towards them.

Actually I am in favour of Boss suggestion to close down this thread.

Quite true also:rolleyes:

Hmmm actually those FL section same problem too:cool:

Fake FR cum Fake photo:cool:

comm
30-04-2016, 06:42 PM

Yes agreed;)

hmm, moderator will decline the suggestion of funding, as he does not see how it can work

Nato17
30-04-2016, 08:14 PM
hmm, moderator will decline the suggestion of funding, as he does not see how it can work

Cloud funding for GL tryst! Now that app I think will be hilarious. I will fund it. :)

unfit
30-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Cloud funding for GL tryst! Now that app I think will be hilarious. I will fund it. :)

Yeah Man...Boss Nato from Sexilicon Valley:D

Uncle2015
01-05-2016, 12:38 AM
I totally disagreed with the suggestion to shutdown this forum. Newbies need this forum as a guiding hand into GL. I'm sure these temporary-pessimistic samsters once enjoyed the helping hands when they were new. So, pls give the forum a chance, newbies a chance.

On the Voting Function, a lot of us are either not used to it or not aware.

As for FR usefulness, it benefits newbies and new customers more than old birds or those with more insights. As newbies myself, we have no other way to find out other than this forum.

Here come another issue, when newbies find a FR useful or reliable, they have no power to reward or thank the FR writers. Hence, the "customer feedback" is not fully captured. If seniors with power find the same FR not beneficial, maybe due to different taste, or already exchanged points somewhere else, the FR writers will have no way to accumulate points.

For those fake FR by certain interested party, maybe we samsters just have to treat it as "paying" tuition fee, just like many things in life. Put it simply, how could SBY be more water-tight that PAP MP screening process ?

Nato17
01-05-2016, 12:42 AM
Put it simply, how could SBY be more water-tight that PAP MP screening process ?

If water tight then wouldn't have by-elections already in a few days time. No need to waste tax payers monies.

saabking
01-05-2016, 01:18 AM
If water tight then wouldn't have by-elections already in a few days time. No need to waste tax payers monies.

looking forward to a chee's by-election..:D

groo
01-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Just a comment abt fake FRs. It doesn't mean you close down one forum and the fake FRs will go away.

When we cheong, we r spending hard earned money. The least we could do before we pounce on our target, is to read up n find out more abt them to get an idea on their service level, dos n don'ts, etc.

When we come across more complaint FRs than what is promised, esp. the girls doesn't provide an acceptable service level or whatever, then it's up to us whether to patronize or not. The perusal of the written FRs serves only as a guide n if quite a number are unfavorable, decide for yourself whether to spend that money or not. Don't blame the fake FRs.

In any case, 1 man's meat is another man's dead fish. What 1 cheongster likes may not be my cup of honey. Even if he says how good how good his regular is, she may still not satisfy you 100%. So don't approach each target with sky high expectations n then get disappointed big time!

The problem, as I see it, which is even more pronounced now, is that many cheongsters only read the more recents FRs. If they are good but the outcome then turns out bad, they then return to SBF n kpkb saying they were fake FRs and were to blame.

So close the forum? For me, not a good idea. ;)

laustevenkoh
01-05-2016, 05:56 PM
should keep the forum. at least we can feel the pulse in Geylang rather than a blackout. as regard to FR, it is just a guide as the Big Boss had mentioned tat the WL may not in the mood at tat time of servicing U. so pls exercise our judgements and discretions. FR only gives us an idea of tat WL whether fake or real

regarding Likes and Dislikes, just like Facebook, it can be bought by OKT oso. Another example (using telephone lines 1900 ) behind Top 10 Mediacorp Actors/Actresses.

In this forum, I guess it is the boosting of EGO using Points system to be "The lord over Others" I guess

Just my 2 cents worth