PDA

View Full Version : Regime up to no good yet again

Sammyboy RSS Feed
29-04-2016, 12:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/confusion-over/2740280.html

PEASANTPORE: The regime has issued a spin story claiming confusion has emerged in the early days of the Bukit Batok by-erection over who exactly is responsible for initiating a Slums Renewal Programme (NRP) - and it seems to come down to what the Party Against Peasant (PAP) calls a “basic misunderstanding” by the opposition pariahs.

On Thursday (April 28), the regime's party stated in plain terms that it was not the Urban Redevelopment Arses (URA) nor any other pro-regime agency that initiated and implemented an NRP.

This means "you vote for pariahs, then you suffer the consequences"

“The town's sex councils are responsible for implementing the NRPs, from start to finish,” said the regime's party in this latest statement.

In recent days, the Drama Party has criticised the lackeys for linking major improvements for the single-member ward to the erection of its candidate.

At its heart is a proposal for building covered walkways and a multi-generational sex park at Bukit Batok West Avenue 4.

The regime has threatened that Batok peasants will suffer the loss of upgrading plans if they balk Ruler Loong's choice.

Then, Ah Neh Pillai, 48, had said in response to a query from the mouthpiece: "You know, I know, if you never vote for Ruler Loong's party, then go and eat grass, what walkway or park? This is Peasantpore, not Norway ok"

‘UNETHICAL’ cries Drama Party

This drew a response from Drama Chief Chee Ah Juan, his rival in the by-erection fight, who said that “KNNCCB, then if Batok, Aljunied or Hougang vote against PAP, can don't pay GST or not?”.

Stronger words came from Drama Central Executive Committee member Paul Tambyah on Tuesday. He wrote in a statement: "To say that major improvements will come only if Ruler Loong's choice is elected is unethical and could even be a contravention of the Imperial Erection Act (Section 59) which prohibits parties or lackeys from bringing undue influence on voters."

Dr Tambyah noted that improvement plans for Bukit Batok were already in the URA’s 2013 draft master plan, and reminded voters that if all regime agencies collect tax dollars, they must therefore be non-partisan. Cannot use SMRT logic and say no Murali, no upgrading improvement plans.

NEW TOWN SEX COUNCIL TO DECIDE ON PLANS: Ruler Loong

Ruler Loong countered with a statement on Wednesday morning, calling the Drama Party's remarks 'KTV talk'.

Ruler Loong said: "Drama Chee thinks he is in a KTV. In Peasantpore, my balls the biggest. If I say Chee is a liar, then he is a liar. I can also cancel or postpone Christmas if I want to, who can stop me. If I say no upgrading for rebels, means no upgrading for them. This is PAP logic.

It added: "Ah Paul says regime funds NRP projects for all town councils using tax dollars. He forget who URA kowtows to. I sign URA CEO's stipends, you think he won't give me face meh?

“It is I Ruler Loong, who decide which town sex council gets prioritised for NRP, when it applies for tax peanuts."

FOR VOTERS TO SUFFER IF THEY SARPOK SDP: Ruler Loong

The SDP chief added: “They KNNCCB threaten peasants with upgrading plans withdrawl, typical Maoist bullying tactics. Next they threaten to erect ERP gantries around Batok.”

Ruler Loong explained: “URA spends tax dollars to consult with Ang Mohs to get national Sex Masterplan to guide the overall development of land in Peasantpore. Good example are jungle brothels at Punggol. Opposition towns will be slums by design of URA,” the party explained, in a statement issued early Thursday morning.

“The regime funds approved NRPs after they are proposed by pro-Ruler Loong Town Sex Councils. Those against House of Lee towns, better go do the doggie position.

“This means I withhold tax dollars from Batok, no happy, migrate to join the Bapok in London? Not happy, get the hell out of Peasantpore.

“The regime has plenty of foreigners dying to be Peasantpore Peasants. PAP repeats, not happy, fark off lah!,” the statement concluded.

Neh Murali on Thursday evening clarified that the 1.9-million peanuts NRP proposed by the PAP-run Town Council was part of the 23.6-peanuts five-year masterplan that former Peasants' Representative Horny Ong had forgotten while fucking Wendy doggy style.

On Drama Chee's call for a progress update on that masterplan, Ah Neh Murali said: "Come, we dance around the coconut tree, I show you."

CONSULTING RESIDENTS ON NO PLANS

Drama Chee says, “Since we not going have upgrading if we win, we can ask ourselves, "Is missionary style better then doggie?'” he said during a media doorstop on Thursday.

“KNNCCB lah, PAP tear and build to give jobs to their contractors. Why baboon will use park under hot weather?”

Ah Neh Murali shoots back, "KNNCCB, please remember this is Peasantpore, all pay taxes but if you balk Ruler Loong, you think you can get away with it? In your wet dreams lor!"

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?228834-Regime-up-to-no-good-yet-again&goto=newpost).