PDA

View Full Version : Curious massage @ JB

Satay123
24-04-2016, 01:09 AM
Ok bros, i just wanna share my recent massage experience at a relatively popular massage spa in JB. I have planned a trip with my friend to JB for a good solid massage cum special but after reading so many bad reviews regarding the spas i'm going, i decided to go for a clean and solid massage instead.

Reached the place and i am quite impressed with the decor etc. Those big bungalow with Balinese feel. We opted for 90 mins which cost around RM 115 (SGD $38). We were asked to sit at the waiting area first and all this while i'm scanning around for chio MLs but seriously all cmi. After 5 mins, my ML came to me. OMG :eek: DAMNNN CHIOOO. Shes a Thai and i luv her eyes & of course her 'eyes' too :D

Service was good. She washed my feet and i got to downblouse herr...sluurrppss. Massage was normal (i don't know if Thai oil massage was meant to be a smoothing light massage or what). Frankly speaking, i was not into the massage. Rather i was thinking if she will 'happen' to brush her strokes against my shaft or not..ahhaha. Well happen a few times and i tried to press down my marikita. i was damn hoping she would ask me the GQ and but i know that place was told to be clean lah..haiz.

End: No GQ asked but still left a happy man. All i can say is sometimes the anticipating feeling is better than the actual action ;)

limelite
24-04-2016, 02:55 AM
Good find. PMed u bro.

Mohd1994
31-05-2016, 05:38 AM
pm location bro

spitfire71
31-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Care to share your gem? Thank