PDA

View Full Version : Try to lay my Hong Kong Female Colleague

infinitiumus
10-10-2006, 02:24 AM
This happened many years ago.

I was up on a business trip to Hong Kong and had to work with the local Hong Kong team to put up a proposal.

We had the first meeting at our Hong Kong office. The moment I saw her my jaw nearly dropped. She was drop-dead gorgeous - everything you want in a woman. And whe she spoke, she fired-off quickly in her heavily british-accented English.

Nothing happened on the first day of meeting and when our eyes met a couple of times, she would smile and I felt really uneasy. She must have been 27 or 28, about 1.65m. And from the business suit that she was wearing, it was difficult to gauge her figure. Of course it can be told that she looked slim and her skin was almost flawless - creamy, I imagined to the touch .

We were out for dinner the first night with the local Hong Kong colleagues. She did not turn up. After dinner, I went for a couple of drinks with the local guys and invariably the topic turned to her. Even the local guys were lusting after her but she seemed untouchable. From what I gathered she had an extremely rich boy friend and her taste seemed to be impeccable. She would not cast an eye on a middle-age married man whose only thoughts was to fuck her. But it was good to fantasize about her.

We had another meeting the next day to discuss about the proposals. I worked with her much more closely as she was writing the marketing portion of the proposal and I was helping in the technical portion. We sat next to each other. No sparks flew and in between we got to know each other better. We even had lunch together - albeit just take-away in the conference room - just the two of us. I felt extremely uneasy in her company - almost an feeling the unbearable stress of pent-up lust. At that moment, I thought I would just go over lift her legs and fuck the brain out of her, there and then on the conference table. But I did nothing and watched silently as we finished our lunch.

Again, that night I went for drinks with the guys. And again, we talked about her and invariably it came to naught.

It was the third and final day and we had to complete the proposal. We worked extremely closely, looking at each other's laptops at times and I did not know if it was intentional - first a little brush of the hands, then I felt a little nudge on me underneath the table. When I looked up a her, she just smiled as if nothing had happened. I was for a moment lost and thought I had dreamed up all these.

.... to be continued

viceman
10-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Camping time... :D No.1 reporting...

Please carry on, Bro.

MMM88
10-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Sexciting parts is cumming........tkns:D

curiosityz
10-10-2006, 11:08 AM
i gonna camp here too :D

ldy_hanger
10-10-2006, 11:53 AM
Carry on the posting Bro infinitiumus :)

ldy_hanger
10-10-2006, 11:54 AM

ldy_hanger
10-10-2006, 11:55 AM

infinitiumus
10-10-2006, 12:23 PM
continuing ....

Then I went to the pantry to get my coffee. As I was returning to the conference room, she sort of just bump onto me. I splashed a bit of coffee on the carpet and on my shirt. She was apologetic and used tissue paper to help wife away the coffee. I could feel the touch as she smiled. It was electrifying and I was frozen in time. It lasted for a couple of seconds.

That night we had to work late to complete the proposal. The guys left for dinner and we were there - alone in the conference room. But nothing happened. We worked till 9pm and completed the proposal. Then she suggested dinner. We had dinner near the hotel that I was staying. It will be the last night that I will be staying in Hong Kong. I cannot remember what we had for dinner or what we spoke about - my mind drew a blank.

We finished our dinner and we parted at the exit. I walked towards the hotel and I saw her walked the other way. I went up to my room, had a shower and just was I was about to on the TV, I heard the door bell rang.

I opened the door and I saw her - still in her power suit - standing there looking at me. She smiled and did I say she got the most exquisite smile? She said that she thought of something about the proposal, a little mistake in the proposal and needed to be corrected.

She powered up her laptop, and I was standing behind her. True enough we made a mistake and after some a little discussion we made the changes. She was sitting on the chair and was making the final amendments. I stood behind her and somehow I put my arms around her, bending to look at her screen. Our arms brushed against each other but she seemed oblivious. Then finally she completed the amendments and saved the file.

As I bent over I could smell the fragance of her hair. I touched her ear lightly and she did not stir. I then brush her hair aside and put my nose to her neck. She did not resist. She was still sitting. And I put out my tongue and started to lick her neck, ever so lightly. Then it grew in intensity as I bit her lightly on the nect and then alternating between licking and biting. She gave out soft moan.

Then she held my hand as she turned around. I stood there as she stood up as well. Her face was just inches away from mine. I was still clinging to her little finger - refusing to let go of the touch.

I poured her a glass of water. When I turned around to face her, she took off her jacket. The top 2 buttons of her blouse was undone. I passed her the glass and when she reached out, my hand was around her hand, both of us was holding on the the glass. I refused to let go and she did not resist. She smiled again. I put the glass on the table and I moved forward - our lips locked and the passion flowed. The pent-up lust over the last couple of days were released.

... to be continued.

AD69
10-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Do continue, I'll be be camping here too. :D

nyquist
10-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Waiting anxiously for the next installment......More Juciy stuff pls.......:D

sadlonelyguyer
10-10-2006, 02:00 PM
wife? wipe?

She was apologetic and used tissue paper to help wife away the coffee.

risk walker
10-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Patience is a good virture. Sometimes goood things r worth the wait.
Its was a fruitfull 1 4 u. Waiting for wild fire part.

viceman
10-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Finally, "volcano" erupted liao... Releasing the horny beast within... :D

Well done Bro!! Keep it cumming...

birdie8819
10-10-2006, 03:53 PM
A good start bro infinitiumus , good job will camp here for your next installment . :cool:

AAconnection
10-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Nice and exciting...laying a female is always challenging....wait for your story.:)

coolguy28_1999
10-10-2006, 09:26 PM
KNN, you are damn lucky...
so far, this is the best story I read in this forum (after pei du ma ma)

infinitiumus
10-10-2006, 10:51 PM
... continuing

I pushed her onto the bed. I removed her shoes and tore away at her stockings. And I started from the sole of her feet, making circles with my tongues and suck all her toes. I went north as my tongue traversed the whole of her long slim legs. There were hairless and it was really creamy. I worked on both her legs spending a lot of time on her knees and her inner thighs. She was still fully clothed.

I stood up and she stood up as well. We kissed as she removed my shirt and then my belt and then my pants. I tore away at her blouse. As I unclipped her bra, I was confronted with a pair of soft cream tits. The nipples were pinkish and I did not waste much time as I sucked on her nipples.

We were stark naked. I made her to be on her four as I worked my tongue up her legs. I parted her legs and tongue fucked her arse. She let out moans of ectasy. All the time I was rubbing her clitoris. And when I finally got down lying face up slurping and eating her - she was still on all fours - I spend quite a time eating her till her juice was swishing down. Then I slid upwards to started to work on her breasts again.

I flipped her over and started to french her furiously on her lips. I knew I was in seventh heaven new I had to fuck her. But it was not done yet. She went south and started to blow me. She was working furiously on my cock and I told her to go slow but she did not listen. She kept blowing and her hands were working hard as well. Oh shit, I knew I was coming and I signalled to her to stop. But she did not stop. I wanted to fuck her and not to come yet. But it was too late, I came and she let me come all over her body.

I was a spent force. She got up and went to the washroom. My mind was a blank. After the ectasy I was awaken. I was filled up guilt and I felt sorry for her as well as I had seduced her with my licking of her neck. She was in the washroom. I was on the bed and I was thinking about my wife and my children. OK, at least I did not fuck her, I tried to make myself feel less guilty. The after-effects of coming was one of emptiness.

She came out of the washroom and I went in. I spent quite a while in the washroom, trying to wash her all my guilt. When I was out, she was already gone.

We met the next day at the customer's office. When I saw her she did not smile this time. I felt empty and guilty and did not look in her direction. I flew off that evening and that was the last time I saw her.

A couple of days later I sent her an email, apologizing for my actions. She did not reply. I told her if she comes over to Singapore to give me a call and maybe we can go out for dinner or a drink or two and I will drive her around.

I did not see her again. I knew from colleagues that she came down to Singapore a couple of times but she never called me.

Right now, after all these years, I was still thinking of the feeling of fucking her. I never get to fuck her. I really wanted to fuck her that night.

* The End *

Note: This is a true account and not a story. And this is the reason why it ends here abruptly because in real life things do not end so nicely as in a story.

Wayang
11-10-2006, 12:42 AM
nice story.. try not to think so hard into y she did not contact u.. kinda sad though :o

Arthurh
11-10-2006, 08:18 AM
Nice account of your experience. If you get a second chance to meet up with her, what you want to do this time ?

plman2002
11-10-2006, 10:00 AM
nice story.. try not to think so hard into y she did not contact u.. kinda sad though :o

Yo bro, long time no see u post. U MIA with Lee Jie izzit. hahaha

steamer
11-10-2006, 10:35 AM
She came out of the washroom and I went in. I spent quite a while in the washroom, trying to wash her all my guilt. When I was out, she was already gone.

We met the next day at the customer's office. When I saw her she did not smile this time. I felt empty and guilty and did not look in her direction. I flew off that evening and that was the last time I saw her.

Right now, after all these years, I was still thinking of the feeling of fucking her. I never get to fuck her. I really wanted to fuck her that night.

* The End * unquote

bro, enjoyed y ur account. Juz take it tat she felt guilty too ( she may commitmts like u), and letting u f..k her wud hv bn crossing an insurmountable threshold for her, where she wont be able to wash her guilt away. Going this far with u was the best she cud do.
so cheer up, no fj cud be a gd thing for all sometimes, esp in the bigger scheme of things..it can still be a gd remembrance..:)

youlaw
11-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Part 2
I went up to my room, had a shower and just was I was about to on the TV, I heard the door bell rang.

Part3
We kissed as she removed my shirt and then my belt and then my pants.

bro after your shower u are fully clothes just to watch tv?

MMM88
11-10-2006, 11:23 AM
dude ....at least you got BBBJ .....:)
thanks for sharing ur honest sexperience.......:)

ah rat
11-10-2006, 11:36 AM
dude ....at least you got BBBJ .....:)

Add some more,Lucky dude......at least you sucked on her nipples,rubbing her clitoris and eating her till her juice was swishing down :D

infinitiumus
12-10-2006, 01:29 AM
thanks all the bros for the support. I am now in the mood of recalling my flings and writing them.

Next will be PRC encounters of a different kind..

Coming soon....

Wayang
12-10-2006, 03:05 AM
Yo bro, long time no see u post. U MIA with Lee Jie izzit. hahaha

eh.. kena caught sia.. :D

aiyah.. LJ ah.. she duno disappear to whr liao.. i oredi delete her no. from my hp.. time to move on.. :)

onlyou
14-10-2006, 12:34 PM
nice story. sounds like a case of those Dragon Lady / Iron Lady who challenges herself to see how far she can seduce a man, more so a married man. its her personal agenda and work in many ways..

best123
14-10-2006, 04:07 PM
wow. nice story bro...i enjoyed it........

trademark28
14-10-2006, 06:03 PM
nice story..
tis make me think of my japan colleague ..
i miss the bonk with her ...

Racer381
14-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Nice story. Waiting for the next wave :p

airbrush
15-10-2006, 12:31 AM
real story is still the best and very suspending...good write up

dikk
15-10-2006, 02:31 AM
great story indeed. although the ending wasn't wat most of us expected. i still enjoying every 'steaming' details. cheers bro !