PDA

View Full Version : Lady doctors at clementi

johntan1065
10-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Drop by from my workplace which is near clementi ave 2. Blk 354 i think and see many sign boards like you guys hv mentioned but all seemed so unsafe.

Then, there was this unit almost at the end of the block which is like a clinic facing the playground and opposite i think beijing something.

Saw a lady dressed in doctor coat from outside. Just then a plump lady walk out and seeing me proclaimed that this is one of the best and friendliest place to visit for all sorts of aches and open to all sexes etc. Apparently she has just had an excellent massage.

Guess I wld try this place during my next visit since it was quite late and apparently they are losing for the night.

Hermit_Bonker
10-10-2006, 04:22 AM
Hehe bro u intro 'real' health centre here ah?
Got any other types of recommendations or not?

johntan1065
10-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Sorry Hermit bonker,

When you need a good real rub and friendly service without specials, this is surely the place to be.

I drop by today and she in a doctor jacket, a china lady of about 30 quite pretty & friendly gave me a real good massage, finger press etc.

Highly recommended. Paid $40 for an hour. Next time wld go again and try to make friends.

Cheers

johntan1065
11-10-2006, 01:00 AM
Hi Hermit,

Surely this place is good if you need a nice & strong massage (no hanky panky) because I tried today a china lady slightly above 30s but quite pretty and friendly.

She work real hard in giving me a strong massage that I find all my back aches relieved.

So really clean massage except that after massaging my waist, she finger press a little of my butt. Did not realise that my butt actually aches and her finger press did effectively relief the aches.

Paid $40 for an hour's job and will be back again. She quite friendly and was nice to chat briefly with her.

thick
13-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Drop by from my workplace which is near clementi ave 2. Blk 354 i think and see many sign boards like you guys hv mentioned but all seemed so unsafe.

Then, there was this unit almost at the end of the block which is like a clinic facing the playground and opposite i think beijing something......

Bro Johntan1065

how come you post this "recommendation" in so many threads .....

johntan1065
13-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Hi Bro Thick,

it is because I thought my post did not get through. There was this message after posting that you wld be brought to the newly posted thread but it did not happen.
So I post again and then I realised only the next day that my post went through. Maybe you could explain why this is so.