PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Contribution

boobsom
21-04-2016, 04:01 PM
Hi all. This is my 1st ever contribution in the forum since I've joined.

Firstly, I must apologise to samsters that I've asked for details but never wrote anything in return. Not that I don't want, but I never did manage to find time to visit them even though you have gave me these precious details.

Next is the intro to the 2 places that I've visited recently on 2 separate days, and amazingly their located side by side. (Left with one more that I have not visited) in fact, there's one more which I've not tried.

1st Place - On this fateful day, I thought why not go for a massage. Went to this place, never think much, went up to the place immediately. Went in and was attended by a young petite girl who's showed me pokies! But wasn't really turn on by the place and her looks/pokies (very plain Jane). Nevertheless, since I'm there and her continuous persuasion, I relented and took up a 30 min session. Told her just do my legs will do as I'm pretty sure there'll be part 2. Massage nothing to shout about. But amazingly, her looks do grow on me and GQ was asked. Took up BJ and she offered to take everything off. Skills was pretty decent, I will say (I've had better). Can do everything with her and no complaints. Best is she not a time watcher and service is really good. Released and she cleaned me up. (Damage: 30 + 100) <Price is ya, a bit carrot head but it's a BBBJ and everything off and can do anything. She's Chinese, but can simple speak English, her pokies were bigger then expected when the shirt came off.>

2nd Place - A few weeks after 1st place, decided to try another shop. So went up to the place, must press bell to enter. Greeted by a short lady with huge racks, but was assigned another girl. Took a one hour deal. The girl assigned also has nice racks but taller and speaks simple Chinese. There's quite a few of them, all wearing uniform and my guess is all are Vietnamese. They even offered me some drinks from their fridge, no extra charges. So went into the room, SOP started, nothing to shout about. Same thing knew from on start sure have something, and GQ was asked. Took up BM, costly some will say but she's willing to allow FULL auto roam and she's got pink nips. Released and cleaned up. (Damage: forgot + 100)

I will say, all in all cheap thrills, a bit more expensive than certain market rates but service is decent, extras were decent as well. I think price is perspective to each individual.

firstsign81
21-04-2016, 04:24 PM
bro can share location? tia

jackdeath
21-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Bro pls share location n ctc thx!

GilbertHx
21-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Bro can share contact? Thanks!

Sjiaojiao
21-04-2016, 06:56 PM
Can share contact??
thanks in advance

clinton
21-04-2016, 07:03 PM
how cum all your lobang above market rate ? :confused::rolleyes:

BADDDman
22-04-2016, 05:38 PM
Boobsom

For a 1st FR - YOU WROTE VERY WELL indeed. VERY ALLURING i must say.

But please we must not just preserve the lobang places....we must also preserve the market rates.

Mr President Clinton is very right - keep + pay just market prices. So we do not price out each other samsters here......

fullofrubbish
22-04-2016, 09:30 PM
Boobsom

For a 1st FR - YOU WROTE VERY WELL indeed. VERY ALLURING i must say.

But please we must not just preserve the lobang places....we must also preserve the market rates.

Mr President Clinton is very right - keep + pay just market prices. So we do not price out each other samsters here......

So what are the market rates ?

RonMD
22-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Nice share!! can share location pls? hehe

roysux
22-04-2016, 10:45 PM
Bro can share contact?

Autobot78
22-04-2016, 10:58 PM
Bro can share tq

Intheair
23-04-2016, 02:32 PM
Hi bro pls share thanks

xasdx
23-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Share ctc.... Thanks

Leethomas619
24-04-2016, 01:07 PM
Hi bro

for second mp. Who don u requested?

Is it S, L, J, k?

Regards

7h3h3r371c
24-04-2016, 10:41 PM
nice FR bro :D

please PM me... will UP you and share some locations too :)

sony716
25-04-2016, 04:24 AM
Bro can share ctc and location.

BernieLP
19-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Bro can share?

iamnoob123
19-05-2016, 03:00 PM
hi Bro , can share pls :)

chrisgong27
19-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Can share contact for the second location?

boobsom
24-05-2016, 10:09 AM
Guys, pardon for the delay... Trying to send you guys the replies. Very busy working

boobsom
24-05-2016, 10:30 AM
I have replied all. However, like I mentioned, cheap thrills, massage is so-so or maybe nothing to shout about. Service is subjective, price is subjective. So a good e.g is beauty is very subjective same goes for fetishes.

I mean all who patronise wanna have fun, but how each and every individual feels about it will be different. Have fun guys.

Rocky8888
24-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Hi bro can share contact for both place thanks a lot

Gamester2007
24-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Hello to all dear bros chionging out there! This is my first ever contribution in Sammyboy forum since I joined a couple of years back.

Firstly, I must apologise to samsters that I have asked/pm-ed for details but never wrote anything in return. Not that I don't want, but is just that I never managed to find time to visit them even though you gave me these precious details. I am always busy with work and career on weekdays and only have time on weekends to chiong.

Enough said. Next is my introduction to a few places that I have visited recently on separate Sundays, and I shall start off with one of my many trips to Johor Bahru. All the FRs that I am going to share are recent ones that I went on, fun times I have had this year since the start of 2016.

I am a fan of cheap bonks (who is not?!) but hey, cheap bonks more often than not doesnt come with good ones right. Plus cheap ones also doesnt translate to safe bonks. Nonetheless, please allow me to share my sexperience.

On this beautiful windy Sunday morning two week back, I thought why not go JB to eat, shop and have some fun time. Went to this usual street in JB that I frequent to hunt. As I walked along and along this shop, I suddenly got whistled at and I turned to see a pretty young lady nodding and winking at me. My first thought I had was "wah, for real bo". Looked at her face. Passed. Boobs. Ok. Height. Wow. Went closer to say hi. She was standing there clad in a simple tshirt and long pants that is tight to her body (not those super tight ones but reasonable enough to see her figure). At this moment I was already thtinking how lucky I was that morning. Next, She asked if I wanted to have fun with her. Bingo! I asked on the price and even bargained! As usual. My style. I used the "walk away and return" tactic and managed to lower the price to bonk. Check with her the location to bonk her and she gestured to the budget hotel beside the shop she was standing at. I thought to myself. Reasonable location and good price. And without hesitation gave her a nod and she showed me up to her hotel room.

Sibiansian
24-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Pls. Share contact. Thanks

Gamester2007
24-05-2016, 10:34 PM
As I walked through the budget hotel's main glass door, I saw this sign pasted on it which was marker written and read "RM80 per night (SGD27)". I shall use an exchange rate of SGD1 = RM3 for my sexperience in JB for easier reference. This should be the charge for a room for one night. I walked behind this lady (I managed to get her name - Ai Ling) to the lift and up to her hotel room on the fifth floor. All these while I was glancing at her butt and honestly I quite like the huge size, being shapely and firm looking. Slurps. I even managed to remember her room number as well, being quick in thinking and observant as I always am. In the lift, I tried to talk her up but she seemed to be on the quiet and soft side. I slowly moved my right hand over her butt. The moment my hand land on the butt, I carressed and moved my right palm over it in a "wiping and cleaning" motion. I can feel the firmness as I squeezed it the next moment. There is this bouncy feel with her butt. I was like oh my lucky me, thinking that I must definitely doggie her. Ai Ling wore a black specs with light makeup, portraying her young and nerdy look. I am not a fan of fetishness in this area though. Honestly her facial complexion is decent. Can be your gf type. No smell of perfume but nice shampoo smell off her body which turned me on.

As I entered her small room, I took some time to observe the room. She seemed to be staying in the room for sometime as I can see cosmetics laying nicely on her small desk beside her bed. Room is small but cosy which I prefer. Not much room to move about. Once open the door is the bed with desk beside it. Small bathroom by the side. I placed my bag on the floor and immediately began to undress myself naked. Buay tahan liao you know. She slowly took off her clothes as well, revealing her bright red bra and matching panties. Wow. I wanted to ask her to hold and have her undies and sexy red bra on first (I have fetish for this you know) but she gestured me to wash my dick with water and soap and I complied. I even asked her if she will cat bath me but got rejected. At this point, I was amazed by her beautiful naked body. Full C cup boobs. Natural. Light brown nipple (including nipple's side area) the size of an old Singapore 50 cents coin. Naturally shaped and sized nipples. My heart skipped a beat. Cock-stand. My lucky day. I immediately went over to hug her and grab her left boob with my right hand. Amazing heavenly feel. I slipped both of my hands down her back to her butt and gripped it. Loved the feeling! I continued to squeezed her boobs with both my hands for another time. Too bad she doesnt allow me to kiss her lips and not even her neck but well at least I tried to do so. Next, she tied up her shoulder length hair into a small bun as she prepared and watched me wash and dry up my cock.

Gamester2007
24-05-2016, 11:07 PM
Time I entered her room was 11am. I never really washed my cock much. Once done, I took a white towel (there were 2 hanging by the door) and wiped my cock dry. I looked at Ai Ling again and realised her body tone looks good. No tattoos. Light beige colour skintone. She also doesnt smoke. I handed her the money we agreed on when I entered her room. Ai Ling turned off the bedroom lights and closed the bathroom door leaving abit of white light shining through.

Now let me start off with the first part of my sexcapade with Ai Ling. I lay face up on the bed as she began to open a condom pack and slipped it over my cock. Small condom for my cock as it was only slightly half covered. The next moment she began to slowly suck my cock which was hard by this time. Blowjob lasted for around 5 minutes. Suction was ok only and not really deep throat. Nonetheless it was enjoyable having a babe sucking your cock. While using her left hand to hold my cock, Ai Ling used her right to piano massage my balls and pubic hair area. Lovely feeling. I grabbed and sniffed her hair as she sucked my hardened cock. I squeezed her boobs and massaged them as well. I also dug my finger index finger into her anal and smelled it. Fetish you know. Light shit smell turned on me. Next, I fingered her pussy which was starting to get wet. Her pubic area was bushy. I slowly massaged her G spot with my index finger. As my middle finger entered her pussy, I can feel the tightness to my surprise. As I dug deeper, Ai Ling began to moan. Her moans were just natural and not fake at all. Soft moaning. I managed to ask her age and she said 18. Took it half heartedly but then again she could be really 18 from her looks and tight pussy. Her whole body was silky smooth. As she continued to icecream my cock while making soft moans and slurps now and then, I continued playing with her boobies. I am a huge boobs lover and am satisfied. Ai Ling's left boobs seemed slightly larger than her right boob. I managed to cup her left boob with my left hand but still could not cover it fully. It has a natural bouncy feel and doesnt feel enhanced at all. Ai Ling is a local Malaysian Chinese. By now she had her specs off and she looked prettier. I was super turned on as I enjoyed kissing her body. How I wished she will continue sucking my cock non stop.