PDA

View Full Version : Basket,kena fuck by masseuse!

bongster_88
09-10-2006, 03:45 PM
My friend and I went to this HC in town.We just returned from a working week from Thailand.So wanted to relax with some good massage.Went to this HC at a local hotel,basement. Recep asked any booking.We said no.Any girl would o.So my friend got one Minah and I got one Cina.

So paid $40 for 45 mins.Went to the room.Feeling tired.Stripped and lay down.10 mins later, knock knock.One Chinese girl came in.My name is ***.A Singaporean.So started to massage my back.Touch here and touch there. You want oil? Yes. You like oil? Yes.So oil here and oil there.Oil my neck and oil my butt.No massage at all. I so very tired and also getting very toolan.No massage at all but touch here and touch there.Oil here and oil there. After 20 mins of oiling , she popped the question.Want special services? I told her not today cos I very tired.Want a good massage and sleep.Very tired.

She changed face.Got very angry.Insisted on special. I do hj for you lah.You don't have to work.Let me do. I told her no.I'm very tired. What tired! HJ you no need to work but I do the job for you! I more toolan leow. I kept quiet.Still never massage me.Just touch here and touch there.Asked me turn over.Cover my didi with the towel.Touch here and touch there my thigh.No massage at all. I give your HJ okay? I told her I'm tired.Not today.

Then she shocked me by asking.You just fucked a girl??? I replied no. Then why you so tired??? Go and sleep lah!!! Why you come here for what? Why you asked for me??? You are my first customer you know or not! If you want to sleep, don't come here! You come back from Thailand.Many girls and many massage.Why come here? She got very upset. I kept quiet. I just told her I very tired.She kept telling me you should not come here.Talked cock and did nothing for 30 mins.

Then she got up and left me. Okay, you sleep lah.No need massage.No need hj.No need anything.Why you come here.Sleep for the next 15 mins until i come and wake u up. I very angry already. I got up. Changed and wanted to leave.She stopped me.Not time yet. I told you to sleep here and I will come in to wake you.Where are you going? She wanted to stop me from leaving. I told her I got a lunch appointment and must go. I quickly put on my clothes and quickly went off.I saw one uncle direct me out and thank me for coming.

Any brothers got such experience. This will be my last time calling at this HC! It's hell man. I thought I had it worse last time when I refused any special.But this one is really bad...really really bad. She told me she works only part-time.She says she is 26 years old.Not bad with a low cleavage with fair skin.But I was really tired after spending one week in Bangkok.Business was not good.Things were not good. All I wanted was a good massage..and what I got was a shit scolding by this girl.

Sorry to bother brothers with this. It seems that if you go into a HC, they expect you to have some special. If you refuse, you will get hell from them.Last time not so bad. If I tell them I'm tired, they got my message.They give me a good massage and even sooth me to sleep.After that I will tip them for a good massage.But basket! this girl is really too much.No massage and some more got one basket scolding and curse from her. Damned sway!

maituleow
09-10-2006, 04:35 PM
I think the masseuse fuck u rightly, who goes to HC to sleep and dun want services..its like going to a top restaurant and only order a glass of water!!
there are so many places for good massage without any special and HC is definitely not one of these places.I have never come across any HC girls that do not offer services in my twenty years of cheonging...come to think of it, I always fuck the masseuse hehehe!!

Vectra
09-10-2006, 05:21 PM
I think the masseuse fuck u rightly, who goes to HC to sleep and dun want services..

Who said going HC must have special? I have tried in many famous joints here. Just tell the recept when you sign in that you want massage only and specially noted to her no other services is required.

My buddy used to accompany me to these joints as he's still faithful to wifey, so sometimes I also did the same as him.:cool:

jng1103
09-10-2006, 06:26 PM
... So paid $40 for 45 mins.Went to the room.Feeling tired.Stripped and lay down.10 mins later, knock knock.One Chinese girl came in.My name is ***.A Singaporean.

bro, I had the similar experience with a local/SG young woman. The mistake we both made was to get local sillypore woman to serve us instead of PRC for a decent massage.

Govt talks about going extra mile for good service... :rolleyes:

jimbo

LeeYokeYuen
09-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Who said going HC must have special? I have tried in many famous joints here. Just tell the recept when you sign in that you want massage only and specially noted to her no other services is required.

My buddy used to accompany me to these joints as he's still faithful to wifey, so sometimes I also did the same as him.:cool:

I agree... you don't have to have special when you go to HC.. Everybody knows where to go if they really need sex. HC is for taking your time to have a good shower sitting in the hot pool watching TV... eating the tim sum or having some hot food, drinks... then a good decent massage.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Govt talks about going extra mile for good service... :rolleyes:

jimbo

i am sure the Govt is not referring to "this" industry" bro:p

bestbest
09-10-2006, 08:22 PM
I agree... you don't have to have special when you go to HC.. Everybody knows where to go if they really need sex. HC is for taking your time to have a good shower sitting in the hot pool watching TV... eating the tim sum or having some hot food, drinks... then a good decent massage.

Don't know why, in local terms, HC is always associated with special services. Also don't know why, when I once complained about Jane, the ex-so called JG Queen, who f*cked me up for refusing her JG, one of her fans came to her defence in all frenziness. Not you of course.

Vectra
09-10-2006, 08:24 PM
I agree... HC is for taking your time to have a good shower sitting in the hot pool watching TV... eating the tim sum or having some hot food, drinks... then a good decent massage.

I used to think like most too. Only to realise that this can be done when my buddy did so.

It's hard to find an enclosed place to do massage without any clothing on. Those "healthy" ones do have to have pant on. ;)

Vectra
09-10-2006, 08:27 PM
when I once complained about Jane, the ex-so called JG Queen, who f*cked me up for refusing her JG, one of her fans came to her defence in all frenziness.

Of course if you want to do just massage, dun get the queen to do lah. Tell the recept and they will arrange someone to do for you.:)

bestbest
09-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Of course if you want to do just massage, dun get the queen to do lah. Tell the recept and they will arrange someone to do for you.:)

I believe that you, as one of old birds, would know the publicities on Jane when she was in Miko and even in Casa. Tot she was good as promoted but did not find her to be my type and not worth the exorbitant price tag. Of course, queen would not accept no for an answer,

Anyway, it was over. And have to say sorry if I have been harsh in my words.

All I have to say now is that I will not go to a those you know i knnow health centres if I only need a decent massage. May be place likes Hot Spa, Savannah Spa or even Health Spa.

eternity
09-10-2006, 08:53 PM
hahahhaa.... very funny post.... anyway agree with some bro here.. u wanna massage go look for thai massage lah, why go HC??? loval HC all got special lah, unless u specifically told the recep u onli want strong massages.:D

bestbest
09-10-2006, 09:14 PM
Yes and of course, I go to HC for a good f*ck and not to be f*ucked. And if the product or cost is not right, I believe I have the right to say no. Of course, if the masseur has a good attitude, I will not hesitate to give her a tip as a form of compensation. That is my principle...you may or may not agree with me,

jurassic_prick
09-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Bro - you can see that I'm pretty new by the no. of posts I'd made thus far, so no offence intended - I also don't think any good HC is capable of providing a good rub. Good HC = good shag, period.

Used to visit this Sapphire Spa in hotel Bencoolen. Mainly Thai girls and they give excellent rub but no shagging, just HJ. Unfortunately, the place closed down couple of years ago. Maybe you can try Golden Finger in future.

croft_st
09-10-2006, 09:26 PM
bro...don't worry. we r the customer and customer is always right. u remind me of many years back. i also face the similar case as yours. maybe mine was even worst. she curse me like nobody business. initially i just smile at her, but then she curse me whole family. during that time i was damn bloody du lan. i start to diu that bitch. then my buddy next door thought what happen, and came in. my buddy got a damn big bloody dragon tattoo at his back, and she also scared. i just ask that bitch to fuck off and the captain came in and me also diu him. and he keep on saying sorry. and slap that girl in front of me. then i cool down a little bit. and that was the last time i visited the hc...

sometimes we don't mean to cause any trouble. because we all just wanna enjoy and mean no harm to anyone. myself, i don't do any hanky panky if they don't like because i understand that they also wanna earn a living. but that incident really blew my top because normally im pretty cool myself...

croft_st
09-10-2006, 09:47 PM
bro...don't worry. we r the customer and customer is always right. u remind me of many years back. i also face the similar case as yours. maybe mine was even worst. she curse me like nobody business. initially i just smile at her, but then she curse me whole family. during that time i was damn bloody du lan. i start to diu that bitch. then my buddy next door thought what happen, and came in. my buddy got a damn big bloody dragon tattoo at his back, and she also scared. i just ask that bitch to fuck off and the captain came in and me also diu him. and he keep on saying sorry. and slap that girl in front of me. then i cool down a little bit. and that was the last time i visited the hc...

sometimes we don't mean to cause any trouble. because we all just wanna enjoy and mean no harm to anyone. myself, i don't do any hanky panky if they don't like because i understand that they also wanna earn a living. but that incident really blew my top because normally im pretty cool myself...

Odyessy
09-10-2006, 09:55 PM
bro,

I also have this before some years back but not so bad as you, that date before my friends wedding nothing to do at 5 and the dinner start around 8. So nothing to do and don't feeling like going back home to bath so go look for HC to spend the time there and bath also lor.

At the HC receiptionist ask for a lady that provide massage and nothing else. So paid and go in later a lady come in and massage for me well her massage was not to bad. But half way she ask me beside massage my back any other service I want and I say "no". Then she tell me I her first customer on that day and so on but I just keep quiet and let her massage me. After time up she still tell me if next time one good massage go look for man masseuse don't waste her time :( after that I never go there again

doomday123
10-10-2006, 01:04 AM
Infact, its very common in HC/TN. However, u should have tell the receptionist what u want first.

There are also very skillful & good massage girl in HC/TN. They are usually liao Jiao.

I ever encountered gals insisting on FJ service even when I told them I just only wanted a HJ.

Its always good to stick to a few regular gals whom you feel comfortable with.

chenggh
10-10-2006, 01:22 AM
For me , there is once I go there to accompany my friends. I know such thing will happen as I also kana F b4. So I will usually tell the masseuse upfront & pay them some tip like $30 to make them happy loh...

mysterious
10-10-2006, 01:23 AM
My friend and I went to this HC in town.We just returned from a working week from Thailand.So wanted to relax with some good massage.Went to this HC at a local hotel,basement. Recep asked any booking.We said no.Any girl would o.So my friend got one Minah and I got one Cina.

sounds like Rina from joyful.. also kanna scolded by her for refusing her services.

understand they want to earn some money. but still we're paying customers. nobody owes her a living.

Hermit_Bonker
10-10-2006, 04:15 AM
Aiyoh HC need not necessary go for special but bro u need to take note of a few points.

Firstly, local gal = No No for good massage only (especially young one)

Secondly, If u pay only 40 dollars for the massage and never take up the extra service, how much u expect the gal to earn after getting herself so tired?

Thirdly, you want good service??? show them the $$$$
I am sure if u tip the gal at least 50 and tell her u just want massage, she will massage u swee swee song song.

Good Service comes with what u pay lah

bongster_88
10-10-2006, 09:12 AM
Dear Brothers,

Thank you very much for all your responses and replies to my post. I've learnt a lot from all the experiences and advice given by all of you.Thank you very much.I greatly appreciate all the advice given.

I think I will be very careful when I go to a HC next time. Maybe it was my bad luck to encounter such a bad experience with a masseuse. I do understand these HC girls need to make a living besides giving a massage. But obviously, the girl I got did not do any massage at all. Touch here and touch there.No effort at all.All she wanted was special services. So when I told her I was tired and declined her offer, she turned ugly - real ugly. I was quite shock at her behaviour.She looked okay to me.But when she turned ugly, it was a real shock.

Luckily, I did not lose my temper.Just apologised to her for being unduly tired ( she asked whether I just bonked a girl!!!) and quickly went off. The uncle outside thanked me for coming.

Thank you Brothers for sharing your experiences.Thank you.

Wonderman2006
10-10-2006, 09:44 AM
I sympathize with your bad experience. Next time inform the recep first that you only want massage so that you don't have this kinda "fucking" session by the ladies. By the way, which HC is this?

searchfun
10-10-2006, 09:56 AM
Dear Brothers,

Thank you very much for all your responses and replies to my post. I've learnt a lot from all the experiences and advice given by all of you.Thank you very much.I greatly appreciate all the advice given.

I think I will be very careful when I go to a HC next time. Maybe it was my bad luck to encounter such a bad experience with a masseuse. I do understand these HC girls need to make a living besides giving a massage. But obviously, the girl I got did not do any massage at all. Touch here and touch there.No effort at all.All she wanted was special services. So when I told her I was tired and declined her offer, she turned ugly - real ugly. I was quite shock at her behaviour.She looked okay to me.But when she turned ugly, it was a real shock.

Luckily, I did not lose my temper.Just apologised to her for being unduly tired ( she asked whether I just bonked a girl!!!) and quickly went off. The uncle outside thanked me for coming.

Thank you Brothers for sharing your experiences.Thank you.

In fact new yrs back I did encounter as well in 1 of the class HC. Later understand that they only get 6 ~ 9$ depend on which HC & most of the TN girl get 0$ except from the special, now I'm not hot any more.

ACE CHEONTURER
10-10-2006, 12:47 PM
My experience sometimes in january.A group of three including myself visited a hc in town.I allocated a malaysian to massage for me and soon the golden question.I rejected her offer and was shown a super black face + mumbling nagging + a unwilling massage which last for another 5 mins before she told me not to come here if i am not going to do anything.At first i was thinking to just keep quiet as since we are there to relax and not look for trouble but after the words of declining our visit , i got really fell up and i pulled this lady by the hand walking towards the receptionist to confront.At first i can feel that the management was trying to side that lady replying to my confront but soon change attitude when i threatened to call the police for i was offer sex services for monetary return in a licensed joint.They together with the bitch immediately apologised admiting their misdeed and i was only charged for the using the facility.Chinese saying -BU JIAN KUAN CAI BU LIU LEI.

beerrox
10-10-2006, 01:19 PM
The title name attracted my attention.
I thought the masseuse was so horny that she really gave the thread starter a good FCUK!

Let me cool you down brothers.
In the good old days the so-called Health Centres were posh entertainment clubs for well to do men to relax and impress girls. The entrance fee allow you to enjoy 1 hour of massage and free use of hot and cold bath, sauna, TV and Movies, free flow of coffee and tea and simple food and watch girls...

The attraction is that SEX is available on negotiation with the masseuse.
Of course you can go to Geylang to get a quick job easily.
But the thrill is for you to try to convince the girl you like to open up for you.
During that time, customers usually paid good tips to the masseuses to impress them and that really made the masseuse went the extra mile in providing very satisfying service. Nowadays, some young punks go to HC just to enjoy the facilities and good massage and go elsewhere to pay for S$40 sex. HC business is not good to earn now and very competitive.
The masseuse don't earn much from the entrance fee may be S$6 to S$10. So we can't blame them to keep pushing you to take special service! If she don’t show you black face and still give you good service, next time you call her again or you recommend your friends to take her good massage with friendly attitude, she will have to eat grass or glass liao! If you really want a good massage only, tell the counter that you want an average looking girl with good massage skill and you will tip her S$20 for pure massage only. If you don't mention the S$20 tips, the counter also have difficulty assigning a girl who will not show you black face. The masseuse will really miss a turn and may go home without earning enough to pay for her meals and transport if she has bad luck and kena all the pure-massage-only and no-tips customers. Just like the poor taxi uncles que for hours and got short distance passengers who even take back 10 cents change! Same same la! Give the unlucky uncle a dollar more or at least let him keep the loose coins la! :D

PKTM
10-10-2006, 02:04 PM
You are my first customer you know or not!

Pantang lah, especially the chinese. They believe that if the 1st customer refused special no money to earn, they will not have good business for the rest of the day...

bongster_88
10-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Pantang lah, especially the chinese. They believe that if the 1st customer refused special no money to earn, they will not have good business for the rest of the day...

Sorry Brothers.I think must also pity the girl.First customer no special services and then got to wait her turn. I didn't get it until she said something like "why called me?". So if no customers for that day, no money enough to feed her family and not enough even for her meals.I'm really sorry. I was prepared to tip her if she really gave me a massage.But no massage at all.Just touch here and touch there.No feelings at all.All she wanted was special services. And when I said no , she became a demon. Now I understand why.Thanks Brothers for enlightening me on this. The girl got to wait for her turn unless she was booked.Otherwise she goes home empty handed and black face. Sorry folks. Never know things are so bad.

bongster_88
10-10-2006, 03:25 PM
....I rejected her offer and was shown a super black face + mumbling nagging + a unwilling massage which last for another 5 mins before she told me not to come here if i am not going to do anything.At first i was thinking to just keep quiet as since we are there to relax and not look for trouble but after the words of declining our visit , i got really fell up and i pulled this lady by the hand walking towards the receptionist to confront.....Chinese saying -BU JIAN KUAN CAI BU LIU LEI.

Brother, you really can lah! But me and my friend walked timidly away afraid to offend them. Never to return to this HC at the basement. Not nice to publicise the HC and the girl lah.Not nice to spoil people rice bowls also. It's also my fault.Next time must tell recep only want good massage.

I remember long time ago in one HC in Miramar, one very angpai girl who was very heavily booked.Only do massage I heard. I went. The massage very good.But she wanted to do something special to strengthen the dick.$50 very special I was afraid and I declined.She also became very fed up. "No one ever rejected my special skill!You call me for what!" She didn't do any HJ or FJ.But only this special skill to strength the ramrod.I also kena fucked by her! My luck with HC is really bad. I think I will follow brothers' field reports here to learn more. Thank you for all the advice.

bongster_88
10-10-2006, 03:29 PM
bro, you got only yourself to blame. Yoou should have know what kind of services that HC offer before you go in. There are some HC that only offer pure massage, and those are the kind you should go. The girls are trying to make their money. If they miss their turn making money, then their next turn for that day may not come if the business is bad.

I agree with you Bro. I know it's partly my fault.But I was prepared to tip her if she gave me a good massage.But really quite disappointing.Anyway, I learnt my lesson and got to be very careful next time. I also pity the girl lah.She felt so dejected and felt so unwanted.Not bad looking with fair skin.Two balls showing also. Why this fucker showed no interest she must be wondering whether I am a freak or what!Somehow I was too tired to do anything. Even no marikita when she touched here and touched there.Completely limp. Thanks Bro for opening my eyes.Yah agree the girl also pitiful lah.

mysterious
10-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Just like to add... sometimes the masseuse CMI, also cannot blame the customer right. who tell them to not have the proper look or body or at least the skill.

ssilverzoommer
10-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Actually if u tell the captain who make the arrangment that we want true massage with full package. They will arrange a "lao goh" for u.

With that even u reject her so called "JG" service she will also not fxxx u bcos with her look & body, noone will be interested.

Btw some of the "lao goh" can really give u solid massage & after that just offer them a small tips.

Vectra
10-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Actually if u tell the captain who make the arrangment that we want true massage with full package. They will arrange a "lao goh" for u.

Not true. As I said I tried before and surprisingly the HC did not arrange any of the so called "lao goh" to me or my buddy.

I just curious about the people are saying here. Did you all actucally tried it and comment or blurt out conveniently??? :confused:

doomday123
10-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Brother, you really can lah! But me and my friend walked timidly away afraid to offend them. Never to return to this HC at the basement. Not nice to publicise the HC and the girl lah.Not nice to spoil people rice bowls also. It's also my fault.Next time must tell recep only want good massage.

Customer always first. I ever went to one of the HCs & encountered 1 of the customers at the counter complaining about the the massage gal not giving enough good massage.

The customer was later offered another gal with no question asked.

Just to note that HC sole business is massage. The gals there must be able to massage & not just touch touch here, touch touch there. You can always lodged a complain if unhappy as what I was told by the boss.

Not true. As I said I tried before and surprisingly the HC did not arrange any of the so called "lao goh" to me or my buddy.

I just curious about the people are saying here. Did you all actucally tried it and comment or blurt out conveniently??? :confused:

I believed every HC should have few old liao jiao who are good in massage but maybe it happened during that time, they are all occupied.

I think majority of customers go there for solely the desert. Thus its really not that easy to find a lot of old aunties for good massage. Most of the HC will advertise for young masseuse.

Basically, HC is not really a place if u really want a good rub.

Vectra
10-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Basically, HC is not really a place if u really want a good rub.

HC is definitely no a place for massage, otherwise most forumer won't be here. kekeke :D What so difficult to choose a place where massage is good? Can also ask openly rite? hahaha

groo
10-10-2006, 08:40 PM
...prepared to tip her if she gave me a good massage....long time ago in one HC in Miramar, one very angpai girl who was very heavily booked.Only do massage..massage very good....wanted to do something special to strengthen the dick.$50 .... I declined..."No one ever rejected my special skill!You call me for what!" ...also kena fucked by her!...I dun see why you feel the need to keep apologising...不知者无罪, ya? There's always a 1st time, learn from it and be the wiser for it. One time or another, everyone has a similar encounter.

I also have a similar encounter about 18 years ago in a JB HC, also something about me being the 1st customer blah-blah-blah. But the girls there were taught well. They just ask for a $10 "ang-pow" if we were not interested to do specials. :D

As for the special skill, This Miramar HC lady must be referring to JG. There are 3-4 ladies there who provide this "special skill" and 2 of them looks very chio too! :phttp://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1689927&posted=1#post1689927

ssilverzoommer
11-10-2006, 10:55 AM

I personally tried out & i admit not every HC has lao goh. To believe a not is up to individual. I went to the one at shenton way early this year & they have the so called lao goh but now dunno still around bcos i have stop going there liao.

curiosityz
11-10-2006, 10:58 AM
I personally tried out & i admit not every HC has lao goh. To believe a not is up to individual. I went to the one at shenton way early this year & they have the so called lao goh but now dunno still around bcos i have stop going there liao.

ya, i went to the shenton way before and you are right. but the last time i went was like end of last year.

ssilverzoommer
11-10-2006, 11:00 AM
ya, i went to the shenton way before and you are right. but the last time i went was like end of last year.

Thanks bro for helping me to clarify.

apache
11-10-2006, 11:20 AM
you must understand that the commission the gals are getting for massage is lower,hence they also need to survive.

If want good solid massage, you must tell the receptionist upfront so that they give you the right gal, not "any" gal.

bongster_88
11-10-2006, 02:28 PM
you must understand that the commission the gals are getting for massage is lower,hence they also need to survive.

If want good solid massage, you must tell the receptionist upfront so that they give you the right gal, not "any" gal.

I agree with you Bro and I will request the recep for a good masseuse.Pray hard not kena fucked again. Thanks Bros for all your kind advice and experiences to share.

Teatree
12-10-2006, 08:32 AM
I went the HC in Grand Central in Yr 2000. Met this girl who is about 26yrs old and very talkative.
After massage, she offer HJ. I say no good as I could do it myself. Next, she saw my goldchain with a cruxifix. She started to call me church-mate (Jiao Yu) and talk bible to me. Telling me sex with WL is a sin. HJ is OK. Just like Bill Clinton claim that Oral sex is not sex. Very knowledgable girl.
I was so 'sian' that I walked out without any service.
This is my one and only wierd experience in HC.

marji
12-10-2006, 12:30 PM
it is common practise that if you go to HC, you would want some special service.

however if you just wanna enjoy the hot pool, sauna, tv room and relax & massage, then be specific to the recep that you want PURE massage.

try to understand the working ladies, their income mostly come from the "special services". they are not train for massage at all! so asking them in for massage is wasting their time & $$$.

However having said that, they should not be rude as well. if so rude to me, I make sure she kana big time from me.

FORMS
13-10-2006, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=marji]it is common practise that if you go to HC, you would want some special service.

try to understand the working ladies, their income mostly come from the "special services". they are not train for massage at all! so asking them in for massage is wasting their time & $$$.QUOTE]
Massage is the primary service in HC. "Special" is secondary. If the lady is a babe, then I consider that 'a icing on the cake'. If she is not my type, why pay money to torture myself?

If the HC provide a man to massage you, would you want him to PCC you?:eek:

marji
17-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Massage is the primary service in HC. "Special" is secondary. If the lady is a babe, then I consider that 'a icing on the cake'. If she is not my type, why pay money to torture myself?

If the HC provide a man to massage you, would you want him to PCC you?:eek:

Primary service in HC is NOT massage! if you want massage go to badminton hall for real massage or go to a balinese spa for theraptic massage.

go to HC is for special. if you want JUST massage, why go to HC where you have to pay 1) Entry Fee 2) Massage Fee??? Might as well go to massage hall and just pay for real massage at a fraction of the price?

It is because we men go to HC for "special", thats why HC is able to charge such high & unreasonable price for entry and massage session!!

FallenAngel
17-10-2006, 04:06 PM
There are times when the girl does not provide FJ even if asked repeatedly and if u refuse their HJ, they are ok with it and continue to provide good service with good attitude.

Few years back encountered 2, both massages very good, good manners all the way. One is Celest from Dorris, really young Singaporean, quite pretty, coaxed her quite a number of times to do FJ but she refused, always politely. The other one is Mabel from Solid Gold Coast, also quite pretty, huge boobs, same with Celest, kept refusing me but always politely.

So there are good masseuses out there, u guys just have to pool the info together to discover them.

FORMS
17-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Primary service in HC is NOT massage!

Tell that to the police and they will be very happy with the information you provide.

Then maybe you could enlighten us what is HC for? Why police always raid HC and not those licence fxxk shop in GL? I am confuse now.:confused:

kops918
17-10-2006, 08:34 PM
just to share info with some of you. In Korea - the proper massage place packs HJ together with the massage...it cost ard US80 for a good 1.5hrs of hard massage afterwhich a nice "head" twisting hj for you..which of cos u can choose to reject but still pay US80. There u will not be Fcuk for rejecting HJ.. :D

Shadow_warrior
18-10-2006, 03:38 AM

So paid $40 for 45 mins.Went to the room.Feeling tired.Stripped and lay down.10 mins later, knock knock.One Chinese girl came in.My name is ***.A Singaporean.So started to massage my back.Touch here and touch there. You want oil? Yes. You like oil? Yes.So oil here and oil there.Oil my neck and oil my butt.No massage at all. I so very tired and also getting very toolan.No massage at all but touch here and touch there.Oil here and oil there. After 20 mins of oiling , she popped the question.Want special services? I told her not today cos I very tired.Want a good massage and sleep.Very tired.

She changed face.Got very angry.Insisted on special. I do hj for you lah.You don't have to work.Let me do. I told her no.I'm very tired. What tired! HJ you no need to work but I do the job for you! I more toolan leow. I kept quiet.Still never massage me.Just touch here and touch there.Asked me turn over.Cover my didi with the towel.Touch here and touch there my thigh.No massage at all. I give your HJ okay? I told her I'm tired.Not today.

Then she shocked me by asking.You just fucked a girl??? I replied no. Then why you so tired??? Go and sleep lah!!! Why you come here for what? Why you asked for me??? You are my first customer you know or not! If you want to sleep, don't come here! You come back from Thailand.Many girls and many massage.Why come here? She got very upset. I kept quiet. I just told her I very tired.She kept telling me you should not come here.Talked cock and did nothing for 30 mins.

Then she got up and left me. Okay, you sleep lah.No need massage.No need hj.No need anything.Why you come here.Sleep for the next 15 mins until i come and wake u up. I very angry already. I got up. Changed and wanted to leave.She stopped me.Not time yet. I told you to sleep here and I will come in to wake you.Where are you going? She wanted to stop me from leaving. I told her I got a lunch appointment and must go. I quickly put on my clothes and quickly went off.I saw one uncle direct me out and thank me for coming.

Any brothers got such experience. This will be my last time calling at this HC! It's hell man. I thought I had it worse last time when I refused any special.But this one is really bad...really really bad. She told me she works only part-time.She says she is 26 years old.Not bad with a low cleavage with fair skin.But I was really tired after spending one week in Bangkok.Business was not good.Things were not good. All I wanted was a good massage..and what I got was a shit scolding by this girl.

Sorry to bother brothers with this. It seems that if you go into a HC, they expect you to have some special. If you refuse, you will get hell from them.Last time not so bad. If I tell them I'm tired, they got my message.They give me a good massage and even sooth me to sleep.After that I will tip them for a good massage.But basket! this girl is really too much.No massage and some more got one basket scolding and curse from her. Damned sway!

This sounds like my experience at DXXXson HC. I was very tired, and went there to relax. She asked me for special in such a low voice, I thought is guy, so I say no. I also look lah, wah damn fat. She damn black face, complain that I first customer of the day also reject her. My mind thinking looks like that, free also I dont want. She just continue massage my ankle hard till pain, so I turn around and ask her to leave. She immediately call recep so finished massage. I think recep ask her why so fast because she answer customer want to leave. Just want I need after a long day at work, a fat, guy sounding girl, giving me attituded.

cavemao
18-10-2006, 08:48 AM

exactly...... must tell recep first mah...... the girls don't earn anything one leh all their money come from the specials iirc so imagine they work for nothing for 45 minutes lor...........

go HC not compulsory (i also try before) but must tell recep upfront.......

marji
18-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Tell that to the police and they will be very happy with the information you provide.

Then maybe you could enlighten us what is HC for? Why police always raid HC and not those licence fxxk shop in GL? I am confuse now.:confused:

Let me re-phrase that:

Unofficially, massage is NOT the primary service in HC.

Are you that naive & gullible? you think HC is really the place to go have a nice bath, nice massage and relax your day? If thats the case why don't you bring your wife or gf with you the next time you go there? No offence....

Don't you know how singapore police work? If nothing happen, they won't do a thing. like before the murder in the tui-na, all Tui-na shops were blooming business. When the murder case happened, all Tui-na shops were made to close.

why are there hundreds of FLs standing in GL? why don't the police set up operation everyday to catch them? why only patrol and play catch & mouse game? Why only long time operation one time to really catch 1,2 batch?

Still confused?

nokia8310
18-10-2006, 12:26 PM
me too, so mus choose the gal properly, when they need money its like tat, even those local working in TN shop its all the same.

FallenAngel
19-10-2006, 02:10 AM
me too, so mus choose the gal properly, when they need money its like tat, even those local working in TN shop its all the same.
haiz, the reason they end up in hc or tn is because they need money liao and they are willing to 'go down ocean' to make the money they need, if not, they may as well work in high end beauty shops like amore, etc.

uncle 88
16-11-2006, 01:56 AM
Brother why U say U kena fuck by masseuse ?

andrew 911
16-11-2006, 02:05 AM

Sorry to bother brothers with this. It seems that if you go into a HC, they expect you to have some special. If you refuse, you will get hell from them.Last time not so bad. If I tell them I'm tired, they got my message.They give me a good massage and even sooth me to sleep.After that I will tip them for a good massage.But basket! this girl is really too much.No massage and some more got one basket scolding and curse from her. Damned sway!Why U say U kena fuck by the masseuse ?

ace7788
16-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Let me add some comments:

First, May I ask why started this thread? To warn us about this HC and girl? If so, you should have stated the information. Otherwise, it really serves no purpose.

Second, I can sense you are not new to "cheonging world"... So, why you remain so quiet during the confrontation? Yes! I do pity such girls working in HCs. But, it was her attitude that annoy you - in no places on this earth, you should be treated like that. You should have given her a piece of your mind straight at her face. But, ask her first, did she has a lousy day?
Why lie down there and kena scolded?? Yes! If you remain in that manner, you really had gone to the wrong place, should have slept at home :)

Third, take this as an experience. Not that we as customers are always right. But, we deserve to be treated with respects, both ways. In any case, we are paying her for the services. You should have complained to the HC, though they might act blur. Nevermind, tell them you will complain and broadcast their lousy services.