PDA

View Full Version : The irony of asking for contacts

purepulp
18-04-2016, 12:35 PM
We've all seen this… Someone post about his fantastic experience, half the world asks him to share his contact, some start to write juicy reports (so that they are more credible during background checks), the other half the world ask for contacts, shop gets too popular, get raided and closes.

The irony is that when threadstarters screen before sharing contacts, they look for credible reports. But with these credible reports, it invites too much attention.

In other words, the loudmouth type write loads of reports and get loads of contacts but they indirectly help the shop close down.

The discreet type do not write reports and so probably never get contacts but they help to keep the shop alive.

:D:D

magicgree
18-04-2016, 01:13 PM
What you said kinda make sense.
In a way I do fall in one type.

groo
18-04-2016, 02:02 PM
If special service is available, it's s matter of time before the premises is raided. So might as well strike while the iron is hot, or as some would say, strike while the WLs (and FRs) are steamy hot...! :D:D:D

Cybername
18-04-2016, 02:25 PM
couldn't agreed with your more. :)

OsamaBinLaden
18-04-2016, 02:27 PM
aiyoh... got brain know how to fuck... but donno how to think to write reasonable FR arh? :mad:

noobies will always be noobies... actually many oldies also like noobies... registered so long ago... but their only contribution to the forum is "bro can share contact?"

see like this user "Cybername" above me... joined date june 2002... posts 29... rep points 10... u think u wanna share with him meh? come one lah... i joined more than a year later than him leh... and look at my reputation and contributions lah... aiyoh...

write reasonable FRs lah... no need to go to juicy details... and keep locations discreet... easy mah... aiyoh...

like phua chu kang say... "use your blain lah... use your blain...!!!"

Shiok Shiok
18-04-2016, 02:28 PM
The forum should always be about sharing and not hoarding.

We are here for fellow Bros not the hoes.
Guess somewhere down the line, this is forgotten. Become like the Vietnam thread in international forum, where everyone only hoard info.

What we should do is educate the idiots blubber mouths how to write and share info discreetly.

fictionman
18-04-2016, 02:28 PM
Agree wz TS...For me when the gal sextified me, i will tend to write a FR...But i will hesitate to share ctc coz scared of the gal kena caught...On the other hand, i would like to see her got bzness so she will stay in this trade so whenever my cock is itchy i can rtf her...Such a delima...

purepulp
18-04-2016, 02:40 PM
aiyoh... got brain know how to fuck... but donno how to think to write reasonable FR arh? :mad:

noobies will always be noobies... actually many oldies also like noobies... registered so long ago... but their only contribution to the forum is "bro can share contact?"

see like this user "Cybername" above me... joined date june 2002... posts 29... rep points 10... u think u wanna share with him meh? come one lah... i joined more than a year later than him leh... and look at my reputation and contributions lah... aiyoh...

write reasonable FRs lah... no need to go to juicy details... and keep locations discreet... easy mah... aiyoh...

Wow long time no see! Keeping a low profile these days? :D

The problem here is everyone will have different levels of discreet and juicy. I suspect the reports have a lot of details so as to verify you've really been there for a visit. If it is too generic, it could just be copied from somewhere...

purepulp
18-04-2016, 02:47 PM
The forum should always be about sharing and not hoarding.

We are here for fellow Bros not the hoes.
Guess somewhere down the line, this is forgotten. Become like the Vietnam thread in international forum, where everyone only hoard info.

What we should do is educate the idiots blubber mouths how to write and share info discreetly.

Its not about protecting the girls… it is about the irony of only sharing info with 'experienced' guys with loads of reports but they are the one that is generating too much attention which ultimately leads to the closing of the shop...

Forbes
18-04-2016, 03:43 PM
How do you teach others to write FRs, or acceptable FRs (if there is such a thing as an acceptable FR)? What is the standard? Also, what is a credible FR as opposed to one that is not credible? And, last but not least, what is a genuine FR?

Honestly, I have been a member since Sam's Delphi days but no one has ever offered any guidelines as to what should be written in a FR. Sure, there have been discussions from time to time but at the end of the day, it is still left to the author to decide. Typically, anyone who wants to write his/her first FR will look for precedents and I suppose that is the standard. Too bad if the precedent chosen is a lousy one.

Writing a juicy/saucy FR tends to invite others to ask the TS for contacts - that is inevitable. Something that is rather insane/stupid is the TS then asking for points as a condition to giving the contact details. That is something I never understood. On other occasions, the TS will say, you give me your contact details and I will give you mine. Are these examples of sharing?

The popularity of a fuck shop, a massage place, a FL or a ML does not necessarily mean that the authorities will raid the place/arrest the FL/ML. Popularity is a contributing factor (and an important one). Another equally, if not more, important factor is complaints. In fact, if any joint/FL/WL becomes too popular, chances are that complaints will start coming in. If the general public complains, then whether the place/WL/ML is popular or otherwise, you can be sure the authorities will come in. I have no doubt that throughout the years, competitors and persons who received bad service or who were short changed have made anonymous complaints that resulted in fuck shops and massage joints being closed down and FLs and MLs arrested.

Be that as it may, I don't think there is a need to change things here. It has been like this for such a long time, so much so that there are already unwritten rules as to what can be said/should be said/can't be said. To impose other rules will only destroy SBF's character and identity.

So, we just have to bear with the irony of members writing juicy/saucy FRs and either sharing or hoarding the contact details when asked.

Cheers

ringo6668
18-04-2016, 04:35 PM

I agree with you,just to add on don't post the shop name and the unit openly.Anyway one shop close....one will open.:D

Regaine
18-04-2016, 04:40 PM
To all TS who are sharing out your contacts please screen before you release your information . Recently been many nicks asking for contacts and all their posts have been asking for contacts . For those who are writing frs to share their experiences with us please be a bit more descrete . The minute you mention HJ ; BJ ; and FJ in your Frs it will surely alert someone. That is why nowadays I tend not to write frs anymore . If the ML is good in her service I will definitely go back to support her. But sadly they are becoming lesser and lesser . They will only earn 1 time from me.

BADDDman
18-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Forbes

For the 1st time i think SBF does have intellectual individuals around - im + samsters shld be proud of your good thinking - my 18 pts to u today 👌

joe blogs
18-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Forbes

For the 1st time i think SBF does have intellectual individuals around - im + samsters shld be proud of your good thinking - my 18 pts to u today 👌

intellectual small head? :rolleyes:

halogen019
18-04-2016, 05:44 PM
My 2 cents:

Actually whether a shop gets raided or not I don't think it is due to juicy FRs but rather, if AV, through their intel, manages to get hold of some info. As long as the FR is written in such a way it does not expose the location, I think it is fine to contribute.

I do screen bros not by their points but by their contribution to decide if they are genuine samsters.

Also, I usually see if the ML I visited wants publicity. If I know they want to lie low, I usually won't write anything. I try to get a sense of they are desperate for money.

Forbes
18-04-2016, 06:48 PM
Forbes

For the 1st time i think SBF does have intellectual individuals around - im + samsters shld be proud of your good thinking - my 18 pts to u today ��

Thanks and I have returned the favour. I am sure there are others who are equally, if not more intellectual here.

One other thing I want to add is that we should remember we are living in a very very very small place - a tiny red dot - that's all. It is much easier to monitor things in such a small place. We should also remember that the authorities are already tolerant as far as simple vice is concerned so long as there is no violence, no crime and no complaints. So....please go ahead and enjoy the vices.....but try not to create too much of a scene so as not to generate complaints.

BADDDman
18-04-2016, 09:27 PM
Intellect Forbes

Im beginning to enjoy SBF with people like u....... 👌

INDEED Singapore GOVERNMENT today boasts of not just Efficiency + Governance - but REASONABLENESS + PRACTICALITIES 😍😗😚

I LOVE OUR GOVERNMENTS - most times lah....
For idiots who FAIL TO appreciate Spore - we shld put them someplace in Africa for them to learn a good life lesson...... 😨

itchyboy01
18-04-2016, 10:17 PM
My 2cents is that, if Police is raiding shops or stables based on the information exchange in this web site, I believe we should have all been living in a temple by now (no more fun).

There must be "mata" among the samsters monitoring this web site. (cmon la, dont underestimate the intel of our police)

Just my 2 cents.

Jubilation
18-04-2016, 11:18 PM
If special service is available, it's s matter of time before the premises is raided. So might as well strike while the iron is hot, or as some would say, strike while the WLs (and FRs) are steamy hot...! :D:D

Very true bro, I agree nothing less than your opinion. Just contributed my 5 bullets to your portfolio ;)

You see.. I believe we have to strike a balance between left/right, cold/hot, wet/dry etc.. If we keep every good kang taos to ourselves without sharing, shop business & WL's business will not be as remarkable as it should be, thus decline, worse off.. if business down prolongs, the WL would eventually leave the shop and simultaneously she may terminate her mobile phone service. But what if we 'over share' the good kang taos by Private Messaging?? The situation maybe treacherous ya!

Exercise our intuition, browse through quickly on bros' past postings who request contact information from us before deciding to reveal the contacts; unless contact information is given to us by TS. Sorry ...it's a No No for 'Newbies' here :o

ladyassasinato
19-04-2016, 11:48 AM
As long as you share your kang tow here, the av will know, no matter how careful you are, because, some senior bros here are av themself. So no point to screen before you share, or just share without wasting time to screen. Just cheong until the joint close and go for another joint.

Also always prepared to be caught by av - no problem, just let them take down name n ic only. 上得山多终遇虎嘛. As a season cheongster, I am always prepared for that. Like the hokkien saying - 我敢坏,我敢吃屎。

ringo6668
19-04-2016, 03:56 PM
As long as you share your kang tow here, the av will know, no matter how careful you are, because, some senior bros here are av themself. So no point to screen before you share, or just share without wasting time to screen. Just cheong until the joint close and go for another joint.

Also always prepared to be caught by av - no problem, just let them take down name n ic only. 上得山多终遇虎嘛. As a season cheongster, I am always prepared for that. Like the hokkien saying - 我敢坏,我敢吃屎。

Well said here,if your regular shop is close the gal will also go to other outlet so no worries.What you need to prepared is when you get caught by AV how calm you are to answer the right question and don't get yourself in a mess.

Forbes
19-04-2016, 04:47 PM
As long as you share your kang tow here, the av will know

Isn't that equally, if not more ironical? And, I couldn't agree more although I suspect that even if the kang tao is not shared, the authorities will also know or will have their ways to know. Seriously, how difficult is it for the authorities to exercise a bit of effort to get the kang tao?

That is why I said the authorities are already being tolerant. What is happening here, eg, massage joints masquerading as Spas and the massage ladies giving HJs, FJs, etc...freelance gals fucking for money or massaging for money....I would like to think that these might be considered simple or less serious vices. They are not like the peddling of narcotics, loan sharking or other more serious crimes. The latter ones the authorities will come down hard - no doubt about that. The vices of the flesh that are being touted/reported on SBF....well....my suspicion is that so long as there is no other serious crime involved, eg, cheating; there is no violence whether to body or to property; and there is no complaint, then the authorities might be less concerned - not that they are not concerned - just that it might not be at the top of their to do list. If anyone thinks that just because the kang tao is shared via PM and to so called senior brothers or brothers who appear to post more than others, then the authorities are blinded, I am sorry but they sadly mistaken. Seriously, how difficult do you think it is for the authorities to prosecute the FLs/MLs, massage joints if they wanted to. Besides SBF, there are other websites that also have similar/identical advertisements/discussion topics. Why do they not do it - see above (at least that is what I think).

So, as I said earlier, go and cheong....if you want to share the kang tao, go ahead, otherwise keep it to yourself....BUT try to remember to keep a low profile and don't create problems for others.....our authorities do not like problems..

Cheers

BADDDman
19-04-2016, 07:50 PM
My LADY

我敢坏,我敢吃屎。[/QUOTE]

Well said my dear lady - wanna cheong just get ready 2 things : your well polished pistol (didi) + your AV Q+A. You really never know when AV strikes - You should be ready at all times.

If anyone still hesitates - just go CLEAN MASSAGE + appoint yr REGULAR ML......and just enjoy.

johnn
19-04-2016, 08:10 PM
lie low, keep a low profile better.
let the gal own self earn money.
safer.

ladyassasinato
19-04-2016, 08:33 PM
My LADY

我敢坏,我敢吃屎。

Well said my dear lady - wanna cheong just get ready 2 things : your well polished pistol (didi) + your AV Q+A. You really never know when AV strikes - You should be ready at all times.

If anyone still hesitates - just go CLEAN MASSAGE + appoint yr REGULAR ML......and just enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Our garment knows we guys used to cheong lah, cos they are men and they cheong too. But they go much higher class place lah, maybe other countries got many chio bus waited there to serve them. So even they caught us, they wont treat us too badly. We only use our water gun to shoot some pussies only mah, not real life firing right?

Hmm, the most jia lat one that I can think is, they call my wife to bail me out loh. I not scare, cos I am not married yet, hee hee.

fullofrubbish
19-04-2016, 09:50 PM
intellectual small head? :rolleyes:

Whose ??? :confused:

fullofrubbish
19-04-2016, 09:54 PM

These is the best statement I have seen so far . Actually we only have to share with who we know and who we can trust . But whatever it is just enjoy yourself when you still have the chance.

fullofrubbish
19-04-2016, 09:56 PM
My LADY

我敢坏,我敢吃屎

If anyone still hesitates - just go CLEAN MASSAGE + appoint yr REGULAR ML......and just enjoy.

If you scare than don't even have to go massage clean or not. Stay at home and PCC even better . You need a release just go Geylang .

romidogdog
19-04-2016, 11:16 PM
Isn't that equally, if not more ironical? And, I couldn't agree more although I suspect that even if the kang tao is not shared, the authorities will also know or will have their ways to know. Seriously, how difficult is it for the authorities to exercise a bit of effort to get the kang tao?

That is why I said the authorities are already being tolerant. What is happening here, eg, massage joints masquerading as Spas and the massage ladies giving HJs, FJs, etc...freelance gals fucking for money or massaging for money....I would like to think that these might be considered simple or less serious vices. They are not like the peddling of narcotics, loan sharking or other more serious crimes. The latter ones the authorities will come down hard - no doubt about that. The vices of the flesh that are being touted/reported on SBF....well....my suspicion is that so long as there is no other serious crime involved, eg, cheating; there is no violence whether to body or to property; and there is no complaint, then the authorities might be less concerned - not that they are not concerned - just that it might not be at the top of their to do list. If anyone thinks that just because the kang tao is shared via PM and to so called senior brothers or brothers who appear to post more than others, then the authorities are blinded, I am sorry but they sadly mistaken. Seriously, how difficult do you think it is for the authorities to prosecute the FLs/MLs, massage joints if they wanted to. Besides SBF, there are other websites that also have similar/identical advertisements/discussion topics. Why do they not do it - see above (at least that is what I think).

So, as I said earlier, go and cheong....if you want to share the kang tao, go ahead, otherwise keep it to yourself....BUT try to remember to keep a low profile and don't create problems for others.....our authorities do not like problems..

Cheers well said can't agreed more....:p