PDA

View Full Version : What to do in a Hotel raid

apache
15-04-2016, 01:23 PM
Dear all Sammyboy bros

looks like we have a new war front starting soon and good that we prepare ourselves

CEOs to managers to sales executive to taxi drivers, even ah gong and ah ma also got go to Hotel 81 or Fragrance for exciting rendezvous

I ever saw an old couple in their 60s, confirmed not husband and wife lor, in Hotel 81, well, what do you think? Go there to play chess in the room?

With so many curfews and raids in so many buildings, we end up go to hotels with our favourite MLs.

Is this illegal since we are all consenting adults? And we have those hotels with $80 per night which are also safer. I mean, we pay $50 for massage entrance fees, what is $80? We can cheong safer and more comfortable bed with bigger shower room in hotel, why not, and we pay about the same price and for two hours some more.

Look forward to your input.

So far, I have not experienced raid in hotels yet.

Brothers, let us all unite and share, and cheong in peace

My hellfire missiles are ready to fire

bullterrier
15-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Depends on your budget, whether you like to have a 2 hours session at Hotel 81/Fragrance for $30 with decent cleanliness or you share a room with your cheong buddy at those $100 or $140 per night hotel which works out to be $50 to $70 per pax, for a better bonk on better bed and better bathroom, but of course we bring our own towels, but for those hotels, they have 2 big towels and two small towels which are more than enough. The MLs can use the small towels

Lots of such hotels in Singapore. Even if you register both names, they wont check whether you are husband and wife or not lah

tnuc
15-04-2016, 04:07 PM
Do consider Airbnb

apache
24-04-2016, 04:53 PM
there are a few cheap hotels along Geylang those near Lor 26

very safe, don't scan but just record on paper yours and the gal IC but the facilities a bit run down not like hotel 81 or fragrance

I used to go to Hoover in Balestiar which only record and not scan.

bedokMassage
24-04-2016, 10:24 PM
yes ,monday av going to lor26.
becos u say good