PDA

View Full Version : former amk zen ang pai--LISA

DUREX^PERFORMA
06-10-2006, 03:14 PM
all this while...i am still in touch with her...everywhere she goes...cfm will support her.....those bro who missed her service...can pm me for her contact...only 15 pts and abv need to apply!!!!!:p

Innoncent$
07-10-2006, 05:16 PM
all this while...i am still in touch with her...everywhere she goes...cfm will support her.....those bro who missed her service...can pm me for her contact...only 15 pts and abv need to apply!!!!!:p

Are u referrring to the one innurse dress??:confused:

DUREX^PERFORMA
07-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Are u referrring to the one innurse dress??:confused:
dun think so......she is one of those that make zen a popular joint.....:rolleyes:

DUREX^PERFORMA
07-10-2006, 06:15 PM
dun think so......she is one of those gals that make zen a popular joint.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Probe99
09-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Care to tell us the damages?

Ray06
09-10-2006, 08:04 PM
:rolleyes:

After getting the contact from Bro DUREX^PERFORMA, called her immediately and was told that her shop is at Upper Thomson Road.
Goodness, so far....
Anyway, drove down to the shop in the evening.
The shop was quite crowded, all doing Foot Reflex
Follow Lisa to the room behind, quite spacous with 2 bathroom and 4 to 6 massage rooms.
Came out from bathroom, saw 2 young chicks, not bad looking
Lisa was good in massage, suppose many Bros knew about that, Hard and thorough
Ended with her J. G. quite ok, but not so adventures as compare to Xiao Man from Tanjong Pagar.
Paid $100 for the 1 1/2 hour session plus J.G
Overall not a bad session, BTW I have not tried her B4 when she was working in AMK

Like my FR, do up my points, Thanks

sincities
12-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Bro, can pm location..
I also used to try Lisa and Summer at AMK..
But both no longer there liao...

orche
13-10-2006, 08:25 PM

Pm me pls. many thanks
:p