PDA

View Full Version : Airport Worker pays $910 airfare, flies to India to return laptop to passenger.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
13-04-2016, 07:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Today's TNP.

And he won a National award for this! I know that companies are weary of staff who have contacted customers and have gone to their homes or did some special favours. Some even have got the sack when the motive and agenda became apparent.

Initially I thought this guy was just overzealous but this does not sound right. Did he find the laptop or one of his staff found the laptop. Did he do the same for the locals who forget their laptop at the airport, afterall it just a taxi ride. Did he take leave for the flight to India and back. What about his accommodation and expenses. Can he afford all this on his salary. What exactly is the company policy for return of valuable items. Surely there are hundreds of items that are lost in a year and many I assume are valuables including laptops, smartphones and stuff that hold valuable data. Too many red flags.

The organisers and Certis Cisco should have more brains than allow this to be recognised and at a National level. Its sends the wrong message.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?228129-Airport-Worker-pays-910-airfare-flies-to-India-to-return-laptop-to-passenger&goto=newpost).