PDA

View Full Version : Ruler Loong denies that his cronies starting cult of personality for late Comprador

Sammyboy RSS Feed
11-04-2016, 12:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/lee-wei-ling-s/2683042.html

PEASANTPORE: Ruler Loong on Sunday (Apr 10) responded to comments made on Facebook by his sister Lee Wei Ling claiming he was "abusing his power" but old peasants know he will not sue his sister unless he has no choice.

In a statement on Facebook, Ruler Loong proclaimed: “If it was a nameless peasant, there will certainly be a ruinous lawsuit. But due to retail politics, I can only 'cry father, cry mother' that seemingly pro-Jane Austen sister Dr Lee Wei Ling’s claims are talk cock sing song. She and those Jane Austen rebels now say that I have abused my power to commemorate the one-year anniversary of late Comprador Lee Kuan Yew’s passing to remind peasants to be loyal to their regime. In theory, the accusations are completely untrue but in practice got some points are seemingly true."

He added: "KNNCCB, if my cronies and lackeys want to curry favour and show loyalty to House of Lee by staging all kinds of Donkey Dramas.....those who 'cry father cry mother' are rebels.

You say, they say, some of the dramas,
a. Poodles kowtowing to funeral spent cannon shells bearing late Comprador's image

b. MoE donkeys asking school children to put flowers on late Comprador's portrait,

c. Hearsay miracles attributed to late Comprador,

All above are idolatry acts only can proceed with my approval...... Who say one huh? It is my loyal Imperial Cabinet say one ok. They instruct their lackeys to stage all those adoration, then now rebels say I doing cult of personalty...."

Ruler Loong explaining adoration ceremonies are desires of stupid peasants
"Throughout the land, grassroot Paul Lampards, feedback to Imperial Cabinet that many peasants want to show their loyalty to House of Lee. I got ask some North Korean trained donkeys to vet through the events less the Ang Mohs and Nihons laugh at us."

Ruler Loong also said that the idea that he wished to "establish a Familee dynasty". "Dynastic succession is common in Asiatic societies, even Yankees, House Windsor, Hapsburg got dynasties, why House of Lee cannot emulate the North Koreans? With 69.9% peasants sarpoking me, even today I want to cancel Christmas, you think cannot meh?"

Ruler Loong's statement was in response to a Facebook outburst by Dr Lee earlier on Sunday. Even the gusty rebel had no choice but to kowtow Ruler Loong and her acidic post was deleted from the social media platform on Sunday afternoon.

Many old peasants knew the adoration wayangs, bordering on idolatry or cult of personality, are performed by lackeys to score points with Ruler Loong but only the late Comprador's daughter dared to voice the ugly truth.

In one of the emails released by Dr Lee, she said that only she got balls to tell Ruler Loong off that his lackeys are using various adoration ceremonies to glorify House of Lee.

She added: "KNNCCB, lest majeste does not apply to me. Cult of Personality or not, adoration or idolatry, you all lackeys know in your heart, no need to act pious and pretend peasants are dumb dumbs. Your Royal Highness, if you cite you blur blur, allow the lackeys to stage wayangs, then ok, but if farking hell, you got give tacit approval and want to emulate Nehru, Kim and other Asiatic Tinpots to stage another dynastic succession, LKY's daughter (who apparently crossed over to Jane Austen rebels side) will not allow LKY's name to be sullied by a dishonourable son."

Earlier on Apr 1, Dr Lee had uploaded a Facebook post announcing she would no longer write for 154th ranked Shit Times (SPH), which publishes ST, alleging she finally realised the sex editors there did not allow her "freedom of speech" by not publishing in full the column she had written.

"KNNCCB, when Jane Austen rebels say Ruler Loong control SPH, I though it was a joke until today, then I realise my eyes got stamps, they SPH sold their conscience for 12 pieces of silver, as the editors there do not allow me freedom of speech if peasants want to say bad things about the regime. KNNCCB, for a moment, I thought I living in Siam today," she wrote.

This was followed by several exchanges between Dr Lee and former and current ST sex editors on the "editorial considerations" behind why the piece was not published in full, as well as on past published columns in ST.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?228004-Ruler-Loong-denies-that-his-cronies-starting-cult-of-personality-for-late-Comprador&goto=newpost).