PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Ultimate Tirak?

RoyalCat40
04-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Many Cat40 patrons fall in love with the PuYings and compete to be the Ultimate Tirak among so many cheongsters / fuxkers. So what happened to the Ultimate Tirak?

I always believe I am the true love of my tirak. I returned to Mae Sai with her more than a year ago when she ORDed. She bornt me a daughter in her hometown. We are enjoying romantic moments, however I was the only provider for the whole family, draining me off my income and savings. Buying a lot of consumer products to allow the family to live in luxury as a gesture of filial.

After 16 months, I become BROKE with only a few hundreds dollars left in my accounts. My savings of around S$80,000 is drained into the luxury of my tirak and her family. When I become less generous, attitude towards me changed and my tirak returned to the sex trade in BKK.

I was left, abandoned, without money in Mae Sai, don't know what to do and found a Singaporean who took me into this charity called Save The Girls. I was given a small allowance and accomodation while being a volunteer at the funded school.

It is only then I realise to save girls like my tirak, the only solution is education.

My story continues ...

ansonlky
05-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Many Cat40 patrons fall in love with the PuYings and compete to be the Ultimate Tirak among so many cheongsters / fuxkers. So what happened to the Ultimate Tirak?

I always believe I am the true love of my tirak. I returned to Mae Sai with her more than a year ago when she ORDed. She bornt me a daughter in her hometown. We are enjoying romantic moments, however I was the only provider for the whole family, draining me off my income and savings. Buying a lot of consumer products to allow the family to live in luxury as a gesture of filial.

After 16 months, I become BROKE with only a few hundreds dollars left in my accounts. My savings of around S$80,000 is drained into the luxury of my tirak and her family. When I become less generous, attitude towards me changed and my tirak returned to the sex trade in BKK.

I was left, abandoned, without money in Mae Sai, don't know what to do and found a Singaporean who took me into this charity called Save The Girls. I was given a small allowance and accomodation while being a volunteer at the funded school.

It is only then I realise to save girls like my tirak, the only solution is education.

My story continues ...

bro i feel for u,u may despair and feel lost now.dun brood over it,its time to get on with life and do something meaningful. i am sure one day she wil realize her mistake.ironically my gal is also from maesai are you settling down there at the moment?maybe we could meet up over there.its a bitter pill for u to swallow but i am sure there are good ones among them u will be rewarded with what u have done for her previously...time to move on

LengKia
05-10-2006, 03:04 PM

My story continues ...

Sad to hear your plight........:(
I know i won't be the ultimate tirak until today because i couldn't bear to leave Sg and settle down in thailand.
it is a bold decision to make or perhaps i'm too selfish.

i always believe both parties need to make some sacrifice and not just one way traffic. especially on the guys

Red_Perrier1099
05-10-2006, 03:21 PM
My story continues..........

Let me guess.............now you have made it and you are making millions?

singrakthai
05-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Sad to hear your plight........:(
Its sad alright... SAD ATTEMPT TO SOLICIT MONEY! *LOL*
Durai wannabe is it? Pathetic..... :rolleyes:

Red_Perrier1099
05-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Durai wannabe is it? Pathetic..... :rolleyes:

I think better put up the link to this RoyalCat40 aka sexknight aka blownaway aka gearknight aka... past postings to warn others of his scams....

singrakthai
05-10-2006, 03:27 PM
My story continues ...
Hello KJParty.. What about the story of u being thrown into the river??? :confused:
I also have my own charity organisation helping the WL call "Please Help Save The Poor WL Fund" but untill now no one contributed. That Dnat say wanna donate untill now no PM from him... :( Can I discuss joint venture with ur organisation?

LengKia
05-10-2006, 03:32 PM
I think better put up the link to this RoyalCat40 aka sexknight aka blownaway aka gearknight aka... past postings to warn others of his scams....

You are right. Someone posted this sad incident before
i'm trying to recall the nick of the person

The_Unrepentant
05-10-2006, 05:11 PM
Durai wannabe is it? Pathetic.....

wa lau. y pichai ppl lobang so fast.:mad: let some stupid ppl kena con by him first then we can come in see show and laugh at them mah.:D

DNAT
05-10-2006, 05:20 PM
I also have my own charity organisation helping the WL call "Please Help Save The Poor WL Fund" but untill now no one contributed. That Dnat say wanna donate untill now no PM from him... ?

sorry, I already gave $800/- to my Batam cewek and asked her to direct the proceeds to those who deemed need it ............. :D

DNAT
05-10-2006, 05:27 PM
So what happened to the Ultimate Tirak?

My story continues ...

Save up your saliva and get your butt back to Sg land, there are many old folks, staying in RedHill 1 room flat, need you to
- chat with them
- run errands such as buy food, grocery items, herbs/medical supplies
- do house cleaning
- bring them to neighbour gardens walk walk / do stretching exercises

Want to charity no need go until Thailand to do, begin in your own home country first.

RoyalCat40
05-10-2006, 06:54 PM
??? :confused:

singrakthai
06-10-2006, 10:34 AM
??? :confused:
Don't confused... u're supposed to continue with ur story!
So what happened after Mr Toh who founded savethegirls.net took u in and becoming a volunteer? :D

What about ur "tirak"? Is she still in Bangkok working? What about Ying? Is she still working in Singapore Geylang? Which house? We have a lot of heroes here and they'll go save her from the fire pit.

singrakthai
06-10-2006, 10:43 AM
wa lau. y pichai ppl lobang so fast. let some stupid ppl kena con by him first then we can come in see show and laugh at them mah.hehe pai say... I got excited when I saw his posts mah. I worry about people like STR1099 who're desperate about settling in Thailand got cheated by KJparty AGAIN... :D
sorry, I already gave $800/- to my Batam cewek and asked her to direct the proceeds to those who deemed need it ..............U also never practise what u preach leh... why give the $ to Batam cewek and asked her to direct the proceeds to those who deemed need it? U think she'll go help the folks in Redhill meh? :D

DNAT
06-10-2006, 10:59 AM
I always believe I am the true love of my tirak.
Dont worry, you are not the only one ...... uncle free and suteerak1099 believe the same as you.

I returned to Mae Sai with her more than a year ago when she ORDed. She bornt me a daughter in her hometown. We are enjoying romantic moments, however I was the only provider for the whole family, draining me off my income and savings. Buying a lot of consumer products to allow the family to live in luxury as a gesture of filial.
You got romantic moments mah, money worth spent.

After 16 months, I become BROKE with only a few hundreds dollars left in my accounts. My savings of around S$80,000 is drained into the luxury of my tirak and her family.
She and her family never put a knief at your neck to ask you to spend that S$80,000. You did it out of your own free will.
When I become less generous, attitude towards me changed and my tirak returned to the sex trade in BKK.
6 years old kid also know 'no money no talk', you more than 6 years old you duno this simple logic meh?
your tirak dun go back to the sex trade her family eat what?

wow, you volunteer work still can surf sammyboy forum arh?
solid leh ...........
It is only then I realise to save girls like my tirak, the only solution is education. My story continues ...
you want samsters to donate $ is it?

acer3939
06-10-2006, 11:02 AM
you want samsters to donate $ is it?So you want to donate to me to leem GT pr not ha? keke:D

DNAT
06-10-2006, 11:05 AM
U also never practise what u preach leh... why give the $ to Batam cewek and asked her to direct the proceeds to those who deemed need it? U think she'll go help the folks in Redhill meh? :D
got help lah
She took my S$800 and buy new handphone, clothings, pay rent, remit some to hometown -- all these help to boost the local economy

I checked already, Redhill folks got volunteer groups helping them.

DNAT
06-10-2006, 11:08 AM
So you want to donate to me to leem GT pr not ha? keke:Dyou also not 小明. If you are, suteerak1099 will ask the rich tai tai to give u $ so that u can re-direct the proceeds ............ :D
(read my signature for full details ............ kekeke)

naemlo
06-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Buying a lot of consumer products to allow the family to live in luxury as a gesture of filial

After 16 months, I become BROKE with only a few hundreds dollars left in my accounts. My savings of around S$80,000 is drained into the luxury of my tirak and her family.

Hmmmm, SGD 80K = 80k X 23 = THB1840k. Mae Sai is far north of Thailand which daily expense is cheap. Assume, u n her family eat n spend like king everydays of THB1k. 1 mth u spend THB30k. 16 mth, u will spend THB480K. Where did the rest of the money went to??

U are very noble, there are thousands of WL in this thailand , u need to provide their families with enough money b4 the gers can go for education.

DNAT
06-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Hmmmm, SGD 80K = 80k X 23 = THB1840k. Mae Sai is far north of Thailand which daily expense is cheap. Assume, u n her family eat n spend like king everydays of THB1k. 1 mth u spend THB30k. 16 mth, u will spend THB480K. Where did the rest of the money went to??

oi, you never read properly huh?
he got buy consumer products / luxury goods .......... motorbike / TV etc, all these no need money har?

:D

naemlo
06-10-2006, 12:34 PM
oi, you never read properly huh?
he got buy consumer products / luxury goods .......... motorbike / TV etc, all these no need money har?

:D

Uncle, daily THB1k includes all these liao lah. THB1k a day is bigger than the cow wheel liao in that area. Ok ok if 1k daily not enough then 2k per day. 16 mths, spent THB960k, still left a big sum after 16 mths. :rolleyes:

yinyang
06-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Hello KJParty.. What about the story of u being thrown into the river??? :confused:....my own charity organisation helping the WL call "Please Help Save The Poor WL Fund" but untill now no one contributed. ..Can I discuss joint venture with ur organisation?
You can smell a rat so far eh?:D

vmtech
06-10-2006, 01:07 PM

lol where did he go? still waiting for his part2 leh..

serembanmen
06-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Uncle, daily THB1k includes all these liao lah. THB1k a day is bigger than the cow wheel liao in that area. Ok ok if 1k daily not enough then 2k per day. 16 mths, spent THB960k, still left a big sum after 16 mths. :rolleyes:

Sifu, need to add something muahahaha THB480k spent for 16months include plasma TV, big freez, Hi-FI, spent village people for dinner, air-con, than build banglow THB800K , a car new pickup THB600K...total THB1.8million.

All this amount i spend for my wife in chiangrai for over 10 years muahahaha

yinyang
06-10-2006, 02:11 PM
..total THB1.8million. All this amount i spend for my wife in chiangrai for over 10 years
Works out to average bt15k monthly... fair to keep both your mia Chiangrai and you happy?:D

DNAT
06-10-2006, 02:50 PM
ya hor, S$80,000 / 10 yrs / 12 months, 1 month also got S$666.66 ....
this kind of amount kiam kiam use also enough to survive quite ok in Batam(given the average worker's salary is about S$200-300)

If he had said S$18,000 used up in 16 months all might still believe ... :D

naemlo
06-10-2006, 03:20 PM
All this amount i spend for my wife in chiangrai for over 10 years muahahaha

Wow then your wife is 1 of the richest in that area. :eek:

serembanmen
06-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Wow then your wife is 1 of the richest in that area. :eek:

Her father lah is the richest in "MOO BAN". my wife stay with me muahahahaha. This is exchange the happy life for her family and she has to stay with me...muahahahaha:D

The_Unrepentant
06-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Actually i think spent $$ no need logic one lah. Anyone don believe , u give me $80000 i spent it(redirect it to others who need it more) in a month let u see.:D

Suchinda
06-10-2006, 04:06 PM
I think better put up the link to this RoyalCat40 aka sexknight aka blownaway aka gearknight aka... past postings to warn others of his scams....CONMAN ALERT!

Suchinda
06-10-2006, 04:11 PM
KJparty is the Ultimate Coman! Haha your money earned form conning others will not stay with you for long. Give birth to sons confirm no arseholes and daughters will end up become sex slaves who die of AIDS haha

singrakthai
06-10-2006, 06:26 PM
I guess there won't be any part 2 of his story? :( Maybe I shouldn't expose him so fast hor.... *sian*...

DNAT
09-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Actually i think spent $$ no need logic one lah. Anyone don believe , u give me $80000 i spent it(redirect it to others who need it more) in a month let u see.:D

Professor, 原来你是小明 ............... :eek:
失敬 失敬

DNAT
09-10-2006, 10:16 AM
I guess there won't be any part 2 of his story? :( Maybe I shouldn't expose him so fast hor.... *sian*...

Good Morning SRT,
Consider no 1 fall into his trap again, your fast exposing act is actually a good deed. 善哉 善哉

singrakthai
09-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Good Morning SRT,
Consider no 1 fall into his trap again, your fast exposing act is actually a good deed. 善哉 善哉
Good afternoon DNAT! :D Wanted to greet u in the morning but seens like server was slow?
I was hoping he'll continue to write his story... I wanna see what version he can come out this time other than being thrown into river and escaping from millitants and finally becoming a rich jerk millionaire.... :D His story very entertaining leh....

m0n3ym1nd$$$
09-10-2006, 03:21 PM
haha!
yup..maybe u shud let him continue his story... den expose?
no more stories.....:D

singrakthai
09-10-2006, 05:35 PM
haha!
yup..maybe u shud let him continue his story... den expose?
no more stories.....
ok, ok... next time he comes back... ;)
I'll let him do his stories first ok??? Sorry...
So what about u? Whats ur story? ;)

The_Unrepentant
09-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Professor, 原来你是小明 ............... :eek:
失敬 失敬

but no sex please. i not gay.:D

JackSparrow
09-10-2006, 11:37 PM
ok, ok... next time he comes back... ;)
I'll let him do his stories first ok??? Sorry...
So what about u? Whats ur story? ;)

I agree. He is the conman. I was the_killer and I have been observing KJparty for sometime.

Innocence_259
10-10-2006, 05:10 AM
why is he a conman? what he do??? :eek: