PDA

View Full Version : Bad experience with New Balance any suggestions on walking shoes?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
07-04-2016, 11:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

In the lats 3 years I've purchased 3 pairs of New Balance walking shoes. I recently had problems with the soles of 2 of the oldest the pairs. These 2 pairs were manufactured in the USA & China. One of the shoes which was bought locally in Spore & the other one from Amazon. The Amazon pair was manufactured in the USA.

What usually happens is that the sole starts to give way. On one pair I found a large gash on the sole of the shoes. It surprised me because I use the shoe on the streets of Spore & not in the outdoors. I thought nothing about it until recently I had a problem with another pair. The back part of the sole started coming off:eek:

When I was using New Balance runners, I think they were the 660 model, I never had any problems problems. Of course the shoe had normal wear & tear but never had a catastrophic failure. Now I am down to my last pair & I expect it to fail soon.

I am looking for a walking shoe that I can use daily & not a flashy pair of runners. I do have Timberland boat shoes but I find them heavy.
Looking for recommendations on a good pair of walking shoes:confused:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227841-Bad-experience-with-New-Balance-any-suggestions-on-walking-shoes&goto=newpost).