PDA

View Full Version : Biz Partner's Wife Affairs

lexus3rx
03-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi Bros...

I was suspecting soemthing amiss with my business partner's wife recently, and engage a PI to check on her. I know I busybody to do that, but I just felt so unfair for my partner.

Found out that she actually had a 4th anniversary celebration with her affair in another country, she claimed to my partner she is going on holidays with her best friend. That was shocking to know, because if their 4th anniversary celebration is in June, than that means she actually had this affair before she got married to my partner! My partner and her will be celebrating their 4th anniversary in November! I am caught here.

Than after she returned, another shocking news from the PI. She has another boyfriend here! This affair just started for about 2 months, and this guy here is a total sucker. He still have the guts to hang around with my partner and me when we go out drinking with our wifes and friends. My partner's wife claims that he is her long time schoolmate and he is a DJ in a club here. However, PI reported they are not schoolmate, and they just met thru a friend's introduction.

After spending so much money, nearly 10k, I have with me all the information needed to nail her. But I know how much she meant to my partner, and he will kill himself if he knows about all these.

All Bros out there, what should I do? Thanks in advance.

xplorax
03-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Hi Bros...

I was suspecting soemthing amiss with my business partner's wife recently, and engage a PI to check on her. I know I busybody to do that, but I just felt so unfair for my partner......

.......After spending so much money, nearly 10k, I have with me all the information needed to nail her. But I know how much she meant to my partner, and he will kill himself if he knows about all these.

You did it in the first place for a reason. Why stop now?

If you tell your partner abt it, yes, he may get angry with you for being kaypoh, and may even stop partnership... but will eventually turn to confide in you. This is a shameful thing for Asians, so when he need to talk, he has no one else but you as a true friend who stood by him and kept a lookout for him.

But if your partner find out later on his own, he may be too ashamed to confide in you, then what he does, you would not be able to help as he tries to figure it out alone.

Worse still, he finds out that you already knew and even hired a PI... yet you kept it from him... then you guys can surely forget about being partners and friends...

ken_v2
03-10-2006, 07:49 PM
if your biz partner knows, either through u or other means, he will kill himself...

so i guess the best is to talk to your biz partner's wife. show her the evidence so she can't deny anything. if her marriage means anything to her, she hopefully will stop. if she doesn't - good luck to your biz partner if she means so much to him.

maui_boy
03-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Bro,

Show her wat u hav, ask her for a gd fxxk.........:D

Cheri_Popper
03-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Your Biz Partner is sure to find out sooner or later. Its just a matter of time. If he finds out later that you had all along knew it but choose not to tell him, he will possibly be angry with you as an angry man would not be able to think straight.

Agreed with Ken_v2 to talk to his wife first.

simonsay
03-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Spent 10k then you dunno what to do.....i really dunno what u doing in 1st place...

KingEros
03-10-2006, 10:04 PM
This affair just started for about 2 months, and this guy here is a total sucker. He still have the guts to hang around with my partner and me when we go out drinking with our wifes and friends.
I think you mean to say "this guy is a total fucker"
I think you also forgot to say "my biz partner is a total sucker"

But I know how much she meant to my partner, and he will kill himself if he knows about all these.
Are you sure you know everything??
Hot-wifing seems to be the trend nowadays ... perhaps, your biz partner knows of the wife's affairs but is more than happy to have the legal rights to her?? In which case, the thing that would really kill him would be your nosey revelation that everybody else knows what a fool he is.

After spending so much money, nearly 10k, I have with me all the information needed to nail her.
I wonder why you do all this ... are you in love with your biz partner?? :rolleyes:

lexus3rx
04-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Thanks for all the advice, this place is surely the best place to get advice and comments, got all kinds of characters.

Well, I am definitely not in love with my business partner, we had known each other for 20 over years and build the business up together from scratch to where we are now.

Yes, I am a nosey parker, I am doing all this to know whats going on and to find the truth. My partner is always very busy and travels, he take care outside and me internal. He spoke many times to me about how much he love his wife and I was around to witness throughout their whole courtship till now.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice/comments, I will definitely take all these and ponder on them to come to a decision.

Acidman
04-10-2006, 01:32 AM
This hotwife thing looks like a double edged sword. The husband could one day turn against the wife and file for divorce on grounds of adultery. Neat!!!

lonelyboy
04-10-2006, 04:04 AM
You did it in the first place for a reason. Why stop now?

If you tell your partner abt it, yes, he may get angry with you for being kaypoh, and may even stop partnership... but will eventually turn to confide in you. This is a shameful thing for Asians, so when he need to talk, he has no one else but you as a true friend who stood by him and kept a lookout for him.

But if your partner find out later on his own, he may be too ashamed to confide in you, then what he does, you would not be able to help as he tries to figure it out alone.

Worse still, he finds out that you already knew and even hired a PI... yet you kept it from him... then you guys can surely forget about being partners and friends...

this is a very good advice.
if i were ur partner i would at least want you to tell me what u know.
being kept in the dark and finding it out much later is so much more hurtful :(

whothehack
04-10-2006, 04:09 AM
Hi Bros...

I was suspecting soemthing amiss with my business partner's wife recently, and engage a PI to check on her. I know I busybody to do that, but I just felt so unfair for my partner.

Found out that she actually had a 4th anniversary celebration with her affair in another country, she claimed to my partner she is going on holidays with her best friend. That was shocking to know, because if their 4th anniversary celebration is in June, than that means she actually had this affair before she got married to my partner! My partner and her will be celebrating their 4th anniversary in November! I am caught here.

Than after she returned, another shocking news from the PI. She has another boyfriend here! This affair just started for about 2 months, and this guy here is a total sucker. He still have the guts to hang around with my partner and me when we go out drinking with our wifes and friends. My partner's wife claims that he is her long time schoolmate and he is a DJ in a club here. However, PI reported they are not schoolmate, and they just met thru a friend's introduction.

After spending so much money, nearly 10k, I have with me all the information needed to nail her. But I know how much she meant to my partner, and he will kill himself if he knows about all these.

A few solution for you

1. Don tell your friend you tell his wife and make her your sex slave. Hahahaha this very evil

2. Pretend nothing happen and kiss good bye to 10k. heartbreak money fly away and gain nothing.

3. tell your friend and collect back the money. hehehe may get this MYOB

yankim3
04-10-2006, 08:34 AM
u are indeed a gd friend. willing to spend so much $ so that your friend was not taken advantage of. now that u knew the truth. guess its hard to break it. are your parnter and his wife relation gd? hmm u might wan to consider keeping quiet if they are very loving.:cool:

heman88
04-10-2006, 11:00 AM
You are indeed a gd friend. Why not drop some hints to your friend and see how he reacts. If he dgets the hints and wish to pursue, then go ahead.

wahlau
04-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Really, what's your original objective and intention?

I suppose you started the investigation because you are angry and feel unfair for your partner.

Now that you have the evidence, you are not sure what you want to do with it because the evidence may not solve the problem other than proving her guilty.

You make several assumptions. Example, your business partner is an angel and doesn't fool around. You assume he's conservative and will not stand his wife infidelity. Are you aware they could have some arrangements? Are you very sure? Your values may not be his values.

So lets go back to the original intention. You know your partner and wife very well and you wish them all the best in their relationship.

Evidence you have will only push her to the corner. If she's guilty, can your partner forgive her?

If she's not (rather if your partner choose to believe her denials rather than the photos), you will not be forgiven for breaking up their marriage.

In this scenario, you save a relationship and kill your own.

Let's assume your partner believes you and the evidence. He's devastated and the relationship breaks up, is that what you want? How are you helping?

If you want to help salvage the relationship, the evidence is of no use. There are other means to do it. Making the person guilty is not the best unless you want compensation and a quick divorce.

My suggestion is to invite your partner and wife for your usual family outing and discuss life's issues. Talk generally and casually bring up the subject of affairs and hot-wifing. See their reaction to the topic.

If your partner makes it clear he will not be cuckolded, then make this message very clear and loud to his wife. Ask him what are the likely consequences of such actions so his wife knows.

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. What he don't know won't bother him.

You can also anonymously sent the evidence to the wife and suggest she stop her affairs.

Sometimes no help is better than helping to mess things up.

packardbell
04-10-2006, 01:28 PM
Thanks for all the advice, this place is surely the best place to get advice and comments, got all kinds of characters.

Well, I am definitely not in love with my business partner, we had known each other for 20 over years and build the business up together from scratch to where we are now.

Yes, I am a nosey parker, I am doing all this to know whats going on and to find the truth. My partner is always very busy and travels, he take care outside and me internal. He spoke many times to me about how much he love his wife and I was around to witness throughout their whole courtship till now.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice/comments, I will definitely take all these and ponder on them to come to a decision.

Bro Lexus 3rx.... I can tell you for sure that your money is well spent given that you are so close to your business. U also know that money can't buy alot of thing in this world, one is the truth and the other is history. And for 10K you have both, isn't that well spend. After knowing all this, what are you going do to next will be critical and make sure your objective is clear. Many a time, if this is not handle properly, it will burn yourself first. You have all the data, is your decision whether to share it out or not Trust me, the data can be very damaging to other which some choose not to review unless otherwise one can benefit from it.

ferrari355
04-10-2006, 01:31 PM
hmmm....i can think of a few things....

1) what makes anyone so sure that ur partner will eventually find out about his wife's affairs? She seems to be pretty good at keeping them a secret....note a 4-yrs affair, plus another 1 here locally. Generally speaking, female players tend to be more adept at keeping affairs a secret than male players.

2) maybe your partner already knows about it and even allows his wife to have those affairs, behind closed doors. Just so long as she and her boyfriend don't get intimate in front of anyone they (ur partner & wife) knows.

3) take advantage of the situation. tell ur partner's wife u have all the evidence and you'll expose her if she doesn't make u 1 of her boyfriends.

4) drop hints to ur partner about his wife's affairs, eg. telling him you saw her with another guy. use the public locations and person in the photos that the PI took. it'll be credible and should ur partner confront his wife, at least she'll know that it's the truth and can't deny it, causing ur partner to doubt ur intentions.

if you're gonna tell ur partner, dun tell him directly or show him the evidence from the PI. Use hints. After that, let ur partner decide what will happen. if he's cool about it and doesn't do anything, then u know his stand and u can drop the case already.

if he confronts his wife and things spiral downwards, u can always be a listening ear if he wants to talk.....or you can have him for yourself....should that be your intention. whatever it may be, just drop hints and let him decide on his next course of action. it's his wife. it's his marriage. it's his life.

klzombie
04-10-2006, 03:44 PM
All right, I think all bros should stop with the joke of blackmailing the wife to make her your sex slave etc :p

Frankly, look at an alternative: Put all the evidence you have into an envelope, and mail it anonymously (by courier) to your partner at your office. This way, you won't have his wife opening the courier and you can catch your partner at the time he opens the courier. Dropping hints may not work or you may not see the results (and thus spent endless sleepless nights thinking what the hell is happening) not to mention throwing $10k worth of work away seem such a waste hehe..

Positive side:

(1) You save your partner's face by not putting it to him that you know every explicit detial of his wife's liaison, its up to him to reveal the contents of the courier to you.

(2) By doing so, you also can claim animosity and that you are not the one to reveal the facts (save im face and not reveal yourselve as the nosey parker you are, you nosey boy you!! haha!). This means if your partner is really hot wifing, he would have happily just chuck the courier aside or on the far side he might start to salivate in front of the courier contents, whip out his penis and masturbate in front of you on the spot haha!!

(3) If he realised the impact of the courier's contents, he might confide in your since you're his 20 years old fren and if all goes well (as in he ditched the slut wife and found a even better wife), you may reveal the secret saviour identity of yours thus making your partner greatly touched and in debt to you forever. (Negative side, since he may have no more faith in women and you're now his best male friend, he may proposed you two become gays).

Whatever it is, I think it is best that your partner knows abt it, he is your fren for 20 years for God's sakes!

The other more cowardly act is confront his wife and tell her to stop immediately what she is doing. This act may cause the following negative impact:

(a) Being a devious wife that she is (she did managed to hide an affair for 4 yrs right??), she might think up a way to discredit everything/ proof you have and alienate your partner from you and make him hate you

(b) Being devious, she might attempt to reverse blackmail by putting you into compromising position with her (ala some of the bros' suggestion above albeit backfired) and blackmail you into stop blackmailing her in the first place.

So I still feel my 1st suggestion is a good one provided you got the timing right etc. At least, if the trick does not work, you still have like 3 minutes of pure excitement (like when you are 5 yrs old receiving your first Christmas present from your dad) while pretending you are clueless and watch him open that Crazy Courier!! You might wanna open a betting counter here in SBF as to your partner's reaction upon reading hte courier contents and win back some money to cover your $10k hehehe....

My 5 cents advice :) Ignore me at your own risk haha!

Oh yeah, if by any chance your partner is also surfing SBf anonymously and saw my posting, the 1st trick will automatically became non-workable and your partner might make some funny noise when he receive such said courier and pounced on and do the mambo on your ribs hehehe..

klZ

Castrol
04-10-2006, 04:32 PM
After spending so much money, nearly 10k, .

woo... what a friend you are. you gonna pay for their divorce too? :D

Xgenre
04-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Ever thought of the situation this way? You may be stabbing yourself unknowingly if you present evidence of the wife's extra marital affiars.

If husband and wife divorce, wife may get half of husband's shares in your company. Then bingo! You have a pair of divorced directors playing politics at boardroom level. And you can't complain cos you are the catalyst of their divorce. All these affects the profitability of your business.

Plus you and your partner sound rich. You spend $10K doing voluntary Kay-Poh stuff. Imagine how much your partner gives his wife? If divorced already, he may have to pay a high monthly alimony to maintain her pre-divorce lifestyle. To get alimony, the courts dun care who's the adulterer. If she gets a high sum of alimony, she can openly use your partner's money to pay her flings.

You claim to be a businessman. So what does it earn you to poke your nose into this business?

tobby
04-10-2006, 06:06 PM
I am afraid your Biz partner may question your intention for starting on the PI thing.

siamcutey
04-10-2006, 06:29 PM
99% lexus3rx is GAY. 1% bisexual.

Unless lexus3rx is a GIRL, if not no one in the RIGHT FRAME OF MIND, EAT FULL NO SHIT CUM OUT will spend 10K to do this kind of thing.

So for the sake of LOVE, only then lexus3rx will spend 10K to do this kind of thing. :)

SC

lexus3rx
05-10-2006, 02:08 AM
Thx 4 all the advice agian 2 all bros here, nothing like getting so many different points of views.

Clarification time again 4 bros tat think wat they think of me. Again, I m not in love wif my partner or his wife, and I m definitely not a gay or bisexual. Aleady admitted tat I m a busybody n got myself in tis dilemma, so I m not eat full not shit out pliz.

Yes, 20 yrs of partnership and friendship, its going 2 b a tough call from me. I know him 2 well, n we do share our thoughts n views of our life. He is definitely not into hot wifing kind of stuff. We are very open minded but kept close 2 our traditions s local chinese.

I m confuse bcoz, on surface, u can tell how loving the wife is 2 him, we meet nearly everyday. Her affair of 4 yrs is studying in another country, n she flies there 4 holidaysat least 3 times a yr, so now I know y she goes there every yr. N the guy will come bk 2 sin once a yr during school break. I guess tats how they manage 2 keep the affair under wrap 4 such a long time.

My partner s a man of course will have his flings when we travel overseas on biz trip, but never a long term affair keeping mistress or wat so ever.

I had sort of decided after reading all tis today. Thx again 2 all bros. I will b using a fake email address 2 send him all the evidence. I m considering whether 2 send 2 his wife's father or not, coz she is the only daughter n the father tot of her like an "Angel".....

chongster
05-10-2006, 02:45 AM
I had sort of decided after reading all tis today. Thx again 2 all bros. I will b using a fake email address 2 send him all the evidence. I m considering whether 2 send 2 his wife's father or not, coz she is the only daughter n the father tot of her like an "Angel".....

lexus3rx is a Pro... after gathering all the suggestions from fellow samsters... he upgrades courier service to fake email address... By doing so, he not only saves on courier charges, he risks only losing a laptop or LCD monitor, depending on whether his partner is in the office or travelling. (Spend 10k on PI liao must save a bit, save a dollar oso shiok :P)

lexus3rx is evil... he not only wants his partner to jilt his wife... he wants to ruin her life and that of her family as well... by showing her poor father
the real "Slut" in "Daddy's Angel"... According to MediaCorp scriptwriters, this is sure to cause he father to suffer a heart attack/stroke...

Evil: 999 , Conscience: 0... ... :D

siamcutey
05-10-2006, 02:50 AM
lexus3rx is a Pro... after gathering all the suggestions from fellow samsters... he upgrades courier service to fake email address... By doing so, he not only saves on courier charges, he risks only losing a laptop or LCD monitor, depending on whether his partner is in the office or travelling. (Spend 10k on PI liao must save a bit, save a dollar oso shiok )

lexus3rx is evil... he not only wants his partner to jilt his wife... he wants to ruin her life and that of her family as well... by showing her poor father
the real "Slut" in "Daddy's Angel"... According to MediaCorp scriptwriters, this is sure to cause he father to suffer a heart attack/stroke...

Evil: 999 , Conscience: 0... ... :D

Ya man, I not sure is it a good thing if I have a friend like him

Good that got someone 'spend 10K' on my business and the bad part is sibei kaypoh.

The part on sending to the wife's father, it's cek ark.

Danger man.... :D

hehehe
SC

KingEros
05-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Ya man, I not sure is it a good thing if I have a friend like him

Good that got someone 'spend 10K' on my business and the bad part is sibei kaypoh.
The threadstarter is definitely a woman, like my first post here subtly suggest ... need to be further convinced, go back to the first post & just read between the lines.
Her vengefulness ... well, it's all embedded in their genes.

ken_v2
05-10-2006, 07:32 PM

I would say, send to her father too BUT with not so detailed evidence that the father will suffer a heart attack. Just good enough for him to know that his daughter is not an angel .. ....

onion_rings
05-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Thx 4 all the advice agian 2 all bros here, nothing like getting so many different points of views.

Clarification time again 4 bros tat think wat they think of me. Again, I m not in love wif my partner or his wife, and I m definitely not a gay or bisexual. Aleady admitted tat I m a busybody n got myself in tis dilemmaWahhh so good temper har?

Fully agree with bro KE & SC. U r definitely a sissy :p

lexus3rx
06-10-2006, 12:53 AM
I am just seeking opinions to ponder on. Its alrite to be called evil, a woman or sissy, I see no point in bitting back. Each has his/her views to the situation. It is already not easy being in the situation, I dun 1 any trouble. Thx to all....

simonsay
06-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Burn the evidence, delete this thread.....case close...

onion_rings
06-10-2006, 11:10 AM
ok BRO lexus3rx, i apologise for my abv statment ur a guy instead of a sissy cos as i stroll down the FL dome & saw your FR :o
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1679511&postcount=19

But from your posting u really sound like a bit sixxy mah :D

SharkMan
06-10-2006, 03:46 PM
... I m considering whether 2 send 2 his wife's father or not, coz she is the only daughter n the father tot of her like an "Angel".....
Wahhh.. what if the father die of heart attack after seeing the evidence??? So now besides the possibility of ruinning a marriage, you may potentially cause the death of an old man....:(

lexus3rx
07-10-2006, 12:44 AM
No Problem Bro Onion Ring, at least you dare to speak up and also willing to admit mistake. I like your style, that is what I call true gentleman.

Anyway, somebody ZAP me and said the topic or me is lame, but didn't leave the name.

Hiaz....zap all you want, at least you leave your name too next time ok? Post a thread to seek for some real life opinion and comments, that too is offensive and make someone zap me. If you have any comments or opinion that defers from all those that are written, or what I had done, why not you post your opinion or comment too?

aces68
11-10-2006, 05:02 AM
Bro lexus,

I believe that you are doing the right thing.. if my wife was playing behind my back, I definitely would wish to have a friend like you..:)

dna_gene
11-10-2006, 10:01 AM
So what's the aftermath? Does the threadstarter care to update us so that we can learn more about handling such issues...? ^_^

lexus3rx
11-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Definitely will update if any of u interested to know wat happen. Give me til nxt wk pliz, preparing 4 a trip 2 LOS tis wk.

ferrari355
12-10-2006, 01:45 AM
Ever thought of the situation this way? You may be stabbing yourself unknowingly if you present evidence of the wife's extra marital affiars.

If husband and wife divorce, wife may get half of husband's shares in your company. Then bingo! You have a pair of divorced directors playing politics at boardroom level. And you can't complain cos you are the catalyst of their divorce. All these affects the profitability of your business.

bro, not if the partner can show photographic evidence of the his wife committing adultery. so long as any 1 party in a divorce proceeding can show proof of an adulterous affair, the unfaithful party has no claim to any alimony/maintenance etc.

ferrari355
12-10-2006, 01:48 AM

bro, not if the partner can show photographic evidence of the his wife committing adultery. so long as any 1 party in a divorce proceeding can show proof of an adulterous affair, the unfaithful party has no claim to any alimony/maintenance etc.

sorry, double post....:(

Xgenre
12-10-2006, 05:38 AM

sorry, double post....:(

Well, I disagree. Women's Charter takes care of the ladies more. I do know of cases where ladies who had cheated on the marriage gets custody, assets and maintenance.

Anyway, let's not discuss this here as this is not what this thread is abt. This thread is about what BOLIAO MEN DO WITH THEIR SPARE CASH! :D

dna_gene
31-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Definitely will update if any of u interested to know wat happen. Give me til nxt wk pliz, preparing 4 a trip 2 LOS tis wk.
How, how? what happened now? I very curious... ^_^ Heehee!