PDA

View Full Version : Good massage, Awesome Teasing

sabs
04-04-2016, 01:44 PM
Make a booking with a Spa at Balestier Rd. Took their 2 hour $100 plus free scrub.
All the while assumed it's pure clean services provided coz it's kinda atas sikit.
Came in ML, maybe PR from China, but since mindset is go for clean maasage.. I juz hope it is good.
Standard rubdown on my upper back.. but can feel ML knows how to massage.
Happenings starts when she massage my left leg.. she really go all the way to the groin part.. wah.. so much teasing on the groin yet massage standard not compromised.. after she do my the other leg, when she reaching the groin, I test market & purposely raised my pelvic so to give her full access.. Yahoo.. felt so good.. extreme teasing to the max.. really felt 6th heaven liao.. 😆.. turn around and complete front with maximum teasing and balls playing. completed the massage on a "HIGH"

retepoet
04-04-2016, 01:55 PM
quite a good and teasing FR :D lols....... care to share !

Make a booking with a Spa at Balestier Rd. Took their 2 hour $100 plus free scrub.
All the while assumed it's pure clean services provided coz it's kinda atas sikit.
Came in ML, maybe PR from China, but since mindset is go for clean maasage.. I juz hope it is good.
Happenings starts when she massage my left leg.. she really go all the way to the groin part.. wah.. so much teasing on the groin yet massage standard not compromised.. after she do my the other leg, when she reaching the groin, I test market & purposely raised my pelvic so to give her full access.. Yahoo.. felt so good.. extreme teasing to the max.. really felt 6th heaven liao.. ��.. turn around and complete front with maximum teasing and balls playing. completed the massage on a "HIGH"

javl0ver
04-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Happenings starts when she massage my left leg.. she really go all the way to the groin part.. wah.. so much teasing on the groin yet massage standard not compromised.. after she do my the other leg, when she reaching the groin, I test market & purposely raised my pelvic so to give her full access.. Yahoo.. felt so good.. extreme teasing to the max.. really felt 6th heaven liao.. 😆.. turn around and complete front with maximum teasing and balls playing. completed the massage on a "HIGH"

Bro, can share contact?

mannuyap
04-04-2016, 02:09 PM
So is there 'ending' or just teasing??

And what r the damages like?
Thanks!

rav.evc
04-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Bro,
this one i like, can share?
Thanks

sabs
04-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Have replied to those who PMED me...

sabs
04-04-2016, 09:23 PM
So is there 'ending' or just teasing??

And what r the damages like?
Thanks!

Everything that's starts Must have an Ending..😆

icceer
04-04-2016, 11:52 PM
Hi Bro can share the ctc?
thanks

entomo
05-04-2016, 12:25 AM
Hi Bro, can share ctc? Thanks.

youngbeing123
05-04-2016, 01:07 AM
Bro can share contact

Sibiansian
05-04-2016, 11:16 AM
Bro, can share contact

topel
05-04-2016, 11:50 AM
bro share location pls

bonking2
05-04-2016, 12:03 PM
Bro,can share contact?

Ramiro
05-04-2016, 01:58 PM
hi bro, can share? thank u

sean99
05-04-2016, 06:04 PM
Can share thank alot

the_e_ones
08-04-2016, 08:04 PM
A big thank you to Bro sabs for the contact and a quick FR as promised...

The place is nice with a real spa feel, the room that i was assigned to was a couple room, so is big and comfortable.

The massage was good, Ms N is really trained in this area. Teasing was okay, i had better ones before and the "High" was just normal for me.

Will i return? Yes, for the massage and some of the teasing but for the other service... maybe not.

Btw, Ms N is really a MILF in her 40s... attractive at her age.

For contact please PM TS... Cheers and enjoy!

snuppy
08-04-2016, 10:09 PM
Would love to have contact, pls pm for safety

BADDDman
11-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Sabs

Good CLEAN + honest FR - THUMBS UP TO YOU !

I have an equally good (maybe BETTER) Lobang for u - DO pm me.

Devilzz
11-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Bro,
care to share?

fullofrubbish
11-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Sabs

Good CLEAN + honest FR - THUMBS UP TO YOU !

I have an equally good (maybe BETTER) Lobang for u - DO pm me.

Your business must be so bad that you are still promoting your joint in other people thread .

xuelanghu
01-07-2016, 12:46 PM
quite a good and teasing FR :D lols....... care to share !

Bro share contact pls. Like massage with teasing.