PDA

View Full Version : How much do you spend on massage per month?

Pages : [1] 2

Satay123
03-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Hi all bros, just curious and wanting to know how much cold hard cash you all have spent on massages every month :)

Imagine if you go for one massage per week, make it $100 per session. That will be 400 bucks per month and $4800 per year!!! 20 bros can buy a decent car within a year :cool:

I think its time we set the price!!! ahhahahaa.

kelvintan49
03-04-2016, 10:10 PM
I used to for for massage every week, spent about $100 per session. Now on budget so i go for foot massage at Chinatown, $25 per session only.

Jubilation
03-04-2016, 10:16 PM
Heehee! Bro, your $100 per session sounds lower, does it include entry fees? :o

Hi all bros, just curious and wanting to know how much cold hard cash you all have spent on massages every month :)

Imagine if you go for one massage per week, make it $100 per session. That will be 400 bucks per month and $4800 per year!!! 20 bros can buy a decent car within a year :cool:

logmeinla
03-04-2016, 10:51 PM
Just checked my finance record for last 8 month and it turned out I have spent averagely 300$ per week on massage... Damn costly!

Satay123
04-04-2016, 12:33 AM
$100 include entry fees la..if not damn chor lae!

Satay123
04-04-2016, 12:34 AM
Bro..you give me 100 la..i help you 'put out fire' LOL

silver1234
04-04-2016, 12:36 AM
i want to go foot massage ... @$25 every 2 weeks :p but scared itchy leh

alanthedevil
04-04-2016, 01:43 AM
about 1 massage every fortnight.. decent and real massage btw.

leonleonli
04-04-2016, 02:03 AM
Interesting topic. Can imagine MILF, ML can make so much from us.

Such topic, i guess can be at the following location.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

SBF has a place for POLL.

everyday1song
04-04-2016, 02:31 AM
Usually I went 2 or 3 times per week. It works out about 1k per month. After a serious calculation on the expenses, I start to look for alternative to lower my budget without compromising my habits. So now I only visit those places with lower cost and par with my requirements:D
Now my habit cost my around 600 plus minor per month:p

vanram
04-04-2016, 02:45 AM
$100 include entry fees la..if not damn chor lae!

I must admit that I've become addicted and it is damn costly. I spend around $1350 or more a mth on massage and extras. I never wanted to calculate how much I had been spending until I saw this thread today. The problem with me is the justification that I give myself for this expenditure. I convince myself that it's worth every cent. Actually it is worth every cent, if you find the right place.

Well, it's currently affordable and I'm fine with it. I guess we do what we do based on affordability and the amount of addiction to certain habits. I think I could stop if I really wanted to.. I've said the same thing about smoking and I haven't stopped that yet..:o But I believe there is always hope.

On the other hand, why not just do what I enjoy doing as long as I don't hurt or harm anyone in the process. It's still a free country.
Just my 2 cents worth..

Cheers
Vanram

tikogoh
04-04-2016, 03:05 AM

During those days when chiong, those prices are about right.

pubor76
04-04-2016, 11:00 AM
Wow,

This post really puts me to shame... a rude awakening awaits me..

Appetite VS Resources... a true tug of war, either ways I am still the loser...

Cutting down begins today! :D

archer69
04-04-2016, 11:38 AM
Before I spent at 2k - 4k a month. This year 200-500 a month.

everyday1song
04-04-2016, 11:57 AM
I totally agreed with bro vanram. I still smoke, drink and chiong regardless the age is catching up. Only different is, how is the way I managed. I always think that I should make my everyday a pleasant day. I don't know what will happen tomorrow. As long as I could afford the time and financial.
Life is always up and down. Rewards yourself if you need, and do no harm to others. Remember, we only live once. And nobody can tells you when is your "expired"!
Enjoy your life while you can..
Cheers:D

silverstrike
04-04-2016, 12:34 PM
about 1 massage every fortnight.. decent and real massage btw.

I also go for 1 real clean massage every 14 days . If I needed a release I would just go to Geylang.

Satay123
06-04-2016, 09:50 AM
Guys,

From all your inputs, the average spending is around close to 1k/month wor. That is actually quite substantial! I was thinking what if we can set some standard pricing for certain services and SBF will be the main gauge LOL :D

So next time when anyone visits HC/spas, just ask them for the pricing and if its too ex, just quote them SBF pricing. Take it leave it! i ASK ALL BROS TO NOT TO SUCCUMB TO OUR URGES!!! LOL!

altaego
06-04-2016, 09:54 AM

Preparing for a suspected recession coming this yr onwards ah bro? Hahaha!

silver1234
08-04-2016, 09:34 PM
I also go for 1 real clean massage every 14 days . If I needed a release I would just go to Geylang.

Wow...i like real massage ...song song to jurong...:D

sit back and relax...especially very jialat day at work.:rolleyes:

memorablez
09-04-2016, 02:23 PM
For me, nowadays in SG, I only try to visit those decent good massage places which perhaps I know have some happy ending.. Don't want to waste time & money to go KC and trial error around all places... Waste of time, unlike the younger days, lotsa time to KC them... Hahah

1 Thing which I don't understand and likewise my peers also agreed is that why are some of the bosses advertising their so called HC/SPA here when its so far very clean... I Guess most of us here came to find some new information which could lead to a happy ending... Because for me, I usually go for those TCM or even male masseuse for a really very good tuina....

Just my thoughts :cool:

Master123
09-04-2016, 04:13 PM
I go for real massage

coffeeSG
09-04-2016, 04:32 PM
I go for real massage with shiokness at the end
Clean and good..
1 n half hour each time, 1 session per week
$65 for 90 mins.. Super worth
So about $200+ a month..
But this one super worth i feel

bro what do you mean shiokness in the end?

davidwee
09-04-2016, 05:12 PM
Yeah, looking for lobangs over different areas that give good massage 50 or less per hour or discount for 2hrs since chain spas are 60 or more per hour
Don't feel it's worth to get special compared to a full session of FL.

MayMassage
09-04-2016, 05:16 PM
S$75 to S$125 per week

coffeeSG
09-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Yeah, looking for lobangs over different areas that give good massage 50 or less per hour or discount for 2hrs since chain spas are 60 or more per hour
Don't feel it's worth to get special compared to a full session of FL.

do u give tips to the girl?

davidwee
10-04-2016, 06:48 PM
Unless it's mind blowing good why would I give tips to reinforce the carrot head image of men here? Certainly not at clean spas since they get a reasonable cut.

Satay123
13-04-2016, 12:01 AM
I think most long-time bros here definitely prefer a good solid massage with perphaps a happy ending (optional) with reasonable pricing. Piano massage is a no-no for me. But personally i would really rtm if they can provide a damn good head massage!

dpierce
13-04-2016, 12:18 AM
Haha bro that's a good question and a fun discussion

To each his own of course and one must decide how much he's willing to spend.

I confess that I have become addicted and I have to fight hard to keep it to one visit a week... So about 100-160 a week depending on the mood? But there have been weeks I have been unable to resist. I have also spent money on some rubbish experiences and asked myself why after - so it's easier said than done.

I read in the Papers Recently about more young men paying for services. For men below thirty, pace yourself, else you'll be spending a fortune for much of your life haha. It's just we become lazy buggers after a certain age and when I see a hot Singaporean chick now I'm too lazy to pursue and just think - "stop looking so smug bitch, the far hotter China chick is gonna cost me a fraction and she'll do my bidding". Haha, guess I'm just consoling myself. Play safe!

7h3h3r371c
14-04-2016, 07:44 PM
haha nice thread...

once a week... $100-$140 per session lah, depend on MP and service offered... so around $500 per month...
may have extra session when there's a occasion (birthday, just got bonus/AWS, or just feeling lonely LOL)

when go business trip to KL/BKK/Hanoi/JKT can do twice a week with same budget... lol... always looking forward to business trips :p:p

7h3h3r371c
14-04-2016, 07:46 PM
I think most long-time bros here definitely prefer a good solid massage with perphaps a happy ending (optional) with reasonable pricing. Piano massage is a no-no for me. But personally i would really rtm if they can provide a damn good head massage!

this is so true... after cheonging for few years, i prefer those joint with decent massage with happy ending (HJ is good enuf)... those offering full services normally give very bad piano massage... even then they will still ask u for 1 hour even they massage only 5-10 mins... carrot choppedddd so many times dy :(:(

abcchinese8inch
14-04-2016, 09:41 PM
Just last month alone, 1.5k :eek:

hakone
14-04-2016, 09:58 PM
Just last month alone, 1.5k :eek:
I heard of bro who spend more than that on one ML every month.

Lampard
14-04-2016, 10:12 PM
Haha.... Very true what bros said here. I myself don't really calculate but sometimes in one day I can go for 3 massage. 2 clean with teasing and last one with HJ. Just what one bro said imagine how much those PRC earned from us. Those private home massage especially. 1 session say $80 with HJ for an hour. One day do 6 enough. So one day she earn $480. One month do 20 days and will add up to $9600. Minus rental $2000. So earn $7600. Wa very good salary leh...:D:D

Some MP even charge $50 for one HJ. I consider very expensive. If can full autoroam still ok. Some don't even let you touch. Tell you touch must add $$$.

Trueno_ong
14-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Bro can share how to cut down so much ? Me spend about $800-1k a month.

muthu_curry
15-04-2016, 06:55 AM
I confess that I have become addicted and I have to fight hard to keep it to one visit a week... So about 100-160 a week depending on the mood? But there have been weeks I have been unable to resist. I have also spent money on some rubbish experiences and asked myself why after - so it's easier said than done.

fight hard to keep it to one visit a week? haha. that's quite alot.

i used to go every fortnightly, now i go around 3 times a month and trying hard not to increase to every week

huatcaiturbo
16-04-2016, 02:24 AM
To think back those money spent on these, lets say 150 per session and onces a week. That 600 per month. If i top up 600 to my current car installment, i could have drive a much better car.

I always remind myself what i mention above, but small head always win.

logmeinla
16-04-2016, 10:32 AM
To think back those money spent on these, lets say 150 per session and onces a week. That 600 per month. If i top up 600 to my current car installment, i could have drive a much better car.

I always remind myself what i mention above, but small head always win.

That's a good strategic thinking to keep yourself in control. Moreover, driving a High end car may bring you free chicks on the street :D

silver1234
16-04-2016, 10:43 AM
We must stick together and spend money wisely.

1 month....go 1 very special one $110. ( Very tongkong service and GF)
go 2 clean one $50 x2 ( not bad one with very song massage)

Total : $210..

i suggest that we spend $200 for our pleasure and find our life more meaningful.

No point to spend so much money that going to cost me a bomb..

ringo6668
16-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Honestly I lost count.....mayb ard 1.5k.....:confused:

Hazelnutty93
16-04-2016, 12:30 PM
should we put it this way, how much you spend by % of ur salary ? this would be more meaningful.

1500 of 15k is nothing....

silver1234
16-04-2016, 12:46 PM
I think the ppl here shd be $3k+ to $5k shd be 10% of spending.

15k unless u are Boss.

logmeinla
16-04-2016, 01:09 PM
My monthly spend on those chicks is more than my monthly income :eek: wtf am I doing :confused: lol

archer69
16-04-2016, 01:19 PM
Bro can share how to cut down so much ? Me spend about $800-1k a month.

I make myself busy and tried to PCC almost every other day 2-3 Times, so no mood to see girls hahah

coffeeSG
16-04-2016, 01:39 PM
I make myself busy and tried to PCC almost every other day 2-3 Times, so no mood to see girls hahah

too much will weaken the didi?

silver1234
16-04-2016, 01:44 PM
Didi weaken. Chiobu dun like leh.
must be strong and hard like iron. Haha

tabular
16-04-2016, 02:09 PM
Maybe bit off topic here. U guys really in it for the massage or the "specials" that possibly come after that? If just want the specials, why not skip the massage and go for the tons of FLs here? Think overall on a monthly basis, will save a lot more since HCs that offer "specials" in my opinion, are too expensive. From what I heard, there are some FLs that offer very good massages too...

romidogdog
16-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Maybe bit off topic here. U guys really in it for the massage or the "specials" that possibly come after that? If just want the specials, why not skip the massage and go for the tons of FLs here? Think overall on a monthly basis, will save a lot more since HCs that offer "specials" in my opinion, are too expensive. From what I heard, there are some FLs that offer very good massages too... Fl ml also charge almost the same rate between 90 to 100 include hj.For fj FLs cheaper but mostly they dont provide the service as mentioned. horny bros save more chiong more...:D

Satay123
18-04-2016, 01:58 AM
to all bros, kindly allocate and spend your hard earned money wisely. From these posts, i just see lots of bros kena whacked left right centre by those mls.

Have to change this shit soon. We should really create a very current thread to update on those unscrupulous spas. So next time if whichever mls wants to overcharge any bros, you just tell them 'I REPORT YOU ON SBF ARRRRRR, YOU DIE YOU DIE' :D:D. Maybe that helps hahahaha.

kue19xx
18-04-2016, 10:36 AM
Jan 2016 - $200
Feb 2016 - $340
Mar 2016 - $470
Apr 2016 - $470 so far.

Year 2015 - $4.2K
Year 2014 - $3.5K
Year 2013 - $3.7K
Year 2012 - $4.9K
Year 2011 - $2.6K
Year 2010 - $3.9K
Year 2009 - $4.6K
Year 2008 - $3.9K
Year 2006 and 2007 lost count.

Since I start in 2006 till now is over $30K! :eek: Can you imagine what I could hve do with this amount if I saved!

BADDDman
18-04-2016, 05:39 PM
There is ONLY 1 WAY TO SAVE ON YOUR HARD- EARNED SGD $$$$ + still enjoy your massage - GO CLEAN. GO GENUINE.

If u still need to release yr stress coz yr gf / wify does not wanna give you - GO GEYLANG. 😎😎😎

coffeeSG
18-04-2016, 05:48 PM
do u have 1 or 2 ml that you go regularly that become fixed expenses? then if wanna explore new ones then spend more money?

your regular ml will message u if long time don't see u?

abcchinese8inch
18-04-2016, 08:56 PM
Didi weaken. Chiobu dun like leh.
must be strong and hard like iron. Haha

i pcc daily, still goin hard and strong than most bro here leh :confused:

logmeinla
18-04-2016, 10:32 PM
Maybe bit off topic here. U guys really in it for the massage or the "specials" that possibly come after that? If just want the specials, why not skip the massage and go for the tons of FLs here? Think overall on a monthly basis, will save a lot more since HCs that offer "specials" in my opinion, are too expensive. From what I heard, there are some FLs that offer very good massages too...

Good point and very true if just need special, same price can go for dome 1 stables and money better spent for 2 shots and 90min full service, sometimes plus decent massage as well. So ideally massage is the first and must to have and special is a plus and bonus if chemistry and mood are right. Too many MLs just think we are as horny as animal and come to them just for jerking off, non existing massage then entry fee for what?

logmeinla
18-04-2016, 10:35 PM
do u have 1 or 2 ml that you go regularly that become fixed expenses? then if wanna explore new ones then spend more money?

your regular ml will message u if long time don't see u?

MLs should not contact you if you don't do that first, they should be well aware of customer privacy if they are having common sense.

silver1234
18-04-2016, 10:39 PM
:rolleyes: we can use that money to buy new HP, Ipad, upgrade PC, new TV, new dress, new shoe. every week..can go eat good food. go holiday.:eek:

tikogoh
19-04-2016, 03:10 AM
:rolleyes: we can use that money to buy new HP, Ipad, upgrade PC, new TV, new dress, new shoe. every week..can go eat good food. go holiday.:eek:

and then go holiday and have massage at cheaper rate! LOL

BADDDman
19-04-2016, 10:51 AM
Tiko is right

Go cheap cheap holidays in VIETNAM THAILAND CAMBODIA BATAM JAKARTA........list goes on + on. You surely receive BETTER SERVICES @ lower rates and gals stick with you whole day 24 hours.......eat sleep + make love all rite 😗😘😍

kue19xx
19-04-2016, 10:59 AM
I started a thread regarding similar topic few years back and some bros had shared how much they had spent. There is one bro who shared that he cheonging fo 20+ years and amount spent could buy a small car.

Every bro start cheonging for a different reason, be it wife do not give enough or for the excitement of popping GQ.

After so many years I do hve regular ML. They are the one who know what you want and normally will charge fixed price. Excitement of trying new ML is always there.

I hve hit over $30K and will continue as long as my little bro could go or enough vit M. :D

BADDDman
19-04-2016, 12:52 PM
KUDOS TO TS SATAY + KUE -

for starting meaningful threads for a lively + truthful discussions.

Indeed STICK TO YOUR REGULAR MLs - BEST SOUND ADVICE I heard for a long time.

Your regular MLs know you + what you need and you walk away happy man each time - with or without Specials.

At times you + i succumb to New MLs and try try lol - nothing wrong with that -
except that you spend extras Vit M $$$$$ .........and you still come back to your REGULAR MLs to save $$$ at end of day.

kue19xx
19-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Bro BADDDman,

Yes you are right! So time we spent more on new MLs and I rate whether money well spent. Many times I still prefer my usual ML.

Just spent vit M and left a happy man with my usual ML. For all these years I got 2 main usual ML. Both milf.

1st at the demolishing Pearl centre and lost ctc. 2nd few building down the road. Why I kp coming back mainly because they can do what new MLs could not do. New MLs always ask for more money if you want to do this or that or else this cannot that cannot! :(

Im Lucky to find my usual ML who accommodate or accede to my request. Just go in, do, pay and left happy. :D

There are many favourite ML thru these years which I rtf or rtm many times but many just lost ctc after sometimes. My most unforgettable is Joanne from Orchard Tower. Also lost ctc.

I treat it as a commercial deal but treat my usual ML as friends. No feeling attached. Most important you can cheong how, who or what ever you want but play safe and do not bring any disease home!

Cheong happy and not regret miserably!

laosun
19-04-2016, 06:41 PM
There is ONLY 1 WAY TO SAVE ON YOUR HARD- EARNED SGD $$$$ + still enjoy your massage - GO CLEAN. GO GENUINE.

If u still need to release yr stress coz yr gf / wify does not wanna give you - GO GEYLANG. ������

I agree with you. Go for clean massage + release in geylang best combination. I used to cheong massage couple of years ago but now not anymore.

the entrance fee + special service depending on what package you pick will cost you $100 - $200 with the normal usually at $130

at $150 you can go geylang and book a top grade gal and some of them are really good and most of them are usually ok. At $150 the service is quite standard. I haven't really had good experience with those $80 - $100. If you have good service one at $100 please PM me

and to answer the TS question.
I spend $800-$1000 a month on hanky panky (hanky panky massage, FL or geylang)

fullofrubbish
19-04-2016, 09:48 PM

If u still need to release yr stress coz yr gf / wify does not wanna give you - GO GEYLANG. 😎😎😎

How come you not recommending to go to your shop at Golden Mile Tower ? aka GOODFello .

vahn2wen
19-04-2016, 11:50 PM
Hmm.. I just started to be addicted with the massage.

1 month will be around 300 dollars :)

Sexmen
20-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Jan 2016 - $200
Feb 2016 - $340
Mar 2016 - $470
Apr 2016 - $470 so far.

Year 2015 - $4.2K
Year 2014 - $3.5K
Year 2013 - $3.7K
Year 2012 - $4.9K
Year 2011 - $2.6K
Year 2010 - $3.9K
Year 2009 - $4.6K
Year 2008 - $3.9K
Year 2006 and 2007 lost count.

Since I start in 2006 till now is over $30K! :eek: Can you imagine what I could hve do with this amount if I saved!

Wow... you could have gotten 2 nice gold rolexes for that amount. i salute you bro!

rugalsc
20-04-2016, 11:50 PM
Massage is getting more and more expensive. Why do you let those money grabbers control the market rate?

Geylang legal brothel, the girls go for monthly blood test and body checkup, and it is only $50 for 30 minutes.

BADDDman
21-04-2016, 10:14 AM
[Rugal bro is right about massage - a genuinely professional massage is NEVER meant to be cheap - simply coz the masseuse must possess 2 factors :-

proper MASSAGE SKILLS + proper HEART (ATTITUDE) to provide a therapy - to relieve clients stress + aches from muscle cramps + pressure points.

Bros before parting with hard earned $50 should research to find out proper HC OR SPA which provides proper massage.

For bros who expects something more - just
Go GEYLANG legal brothels lol........

Satay123
22-04-2016, 02:35 AM
Currently i see that the trend of massage spas is making a comeback which i think is mainly due to carrot head prices. And more recent trend is that more operators are abusing the word 'TCM' in order to avoid raids etc. This is crossing the line and misleading lor.

Seriously if you are messing with such shit, soon enough mass raids will happen (which i think is 'healthy') and bring down the no. of spas again. Cyclical trend :D. From an economical perspective, we can control the no. of misleading spas and HC by controlling the price!!!

Less extraordinary profits = lesser spas

Satay123
01-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Up to cont this thread

martinstephen
01-05-2016, 01:44 PM
I used to Chiong once or twice a month minimally once after pay day. Back then some spas allowed to pay for special using credit card. So even when I'm broke the temptation was too much to chiong. Now I Cheong about thrice a month but only with my regular or only after much research. Money is hard earned to waste it on a bad bonk. It doesn't help with many fake fr floating around.....

Satay123
02-05-2016, 12:50 AM
Agreed. There are way too many spas manz and now $150 (including entry fee) seems to be normal process lor. Damn jialat. Where have the good old days gone to..:(

BADDDman
03-05-2016, 11:05 AM
To justify the $50 entrance fee paid by our hard dollars -

A Proper MASSAGE requires PROPER SKILLS + a PROPER ATTITUDE - to provide a therapy to relieve clients stress + aches from muscle cramps + pressure points.

WL + FL who want to earn fast $$$ do NOT possess these qualities.

Bros before parting with hard earned $50 should research to find out proper HC OR SPA which provides proper massage.

Go GEYLANG legal brothels lol........[/QUOTE]

Ninja Master
03-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Agreed with Bad Bro, after a while u tend to stick to your regulars. Once in a while venture to find new "blood". I think this combi is easier to stick within the budget. For me massage is something I cannot kick Liao. Like smoking. Sometimes more sometimes less. Just spent within your means.
"人生有幾個十年?!"

conquest9
03-05-2016, 12:20 PM

I was just calculating recently too... I go almost every week and spend $135 on average for 2.5 to hrs per session.... Don't know if you can buy a decent car to be honest, but at least my body gets some pampering heh :D

enzer88
03-05-2016, 08:32 PM
I spent at least 1.5k on massage a month, that included foot massage, body massage and hj or fj.

inline4
04-05-2016, 09:27 AM
I spent approximately 1k per mth as needa travel ard and there is at times long waiting time between appointment. Hmm never really think about spending per mth until I notice this post.... have to cut down without compromising. Special or not will a bonus but a good massage is impt.

Satay123
05-05-2016, 02:04 AM
the number of new spas opening is faster than new pop up stores sia hahaha. Lot of it also no have proper licensing.

Bigbadken
05-05-2016, 10:12 AM
Wow looking at the amount all the bros spent on massage here puts mine to shame. Haha.

Agreed on the part where if u want a good bonk, you should go to GL. That is why i find it funny on why there is this special allure of massage joints that always makes me wan to risk the possibly bad and sucky experience with exorbitant pricing. Hmmm...

BADDDman
05-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Bigbad KEN

GREAT MINDS think alike - Cheeers ✋👏👌

Agreed on the part where if u want a good bonk, you should go to GL. That is why i find it funny on why there is this special allure of massage joints that always makes me wan to risk the possibly bad and sucky experience with exorbitant pricing. Hmmm...[/QUOTE]

M0ntblanc
05-05-2016, 12:10 PM
To justify the $50 entrance fee paid by our hard dollars -

A Proper MASSAGE requires PROPER SKILLS + a PROPER ATTITUDE - to provide a therapy to relieve clients stress + aches from muscle cramps + pressure points.

WL + FL who want to earn fast $$$ do NOT possess these qualities.

Go GEYLANG legal brothels lol........[/QUOTE]

This is why I am willing to visit my regular joint as they always able to relieve my ache and stiff neck or backache and sometimes with a happy release... Not many places do a good job nowadays mostly just wan to earn quick money..l.

As for how much I spent will be from 1k to 2k range

Satay123
08-05-2016, 02:43 AM
Upz to cont thread

cheesepotato
08-05-2016, 05:37 AM
My 2 cents on why I love MP

Can switch off, slowly get into the mood of things. Occasionally can learn more about the ML so doesn't feel so transaction based. The mystery of who you get also changes things. Not like shopping for meat.

What I think about now
Every MP charges standard rate of 50/hr but facilities differ. For me, I would generally be ok with paying that rate if the room has shower. I enjoy privacy so very weird to be exposed to other bros walking around in a towel. Sadly nowadays 50 is just a fee to step inside

Agree with bros that ML carrot chopping left right centre. Go see FL dome also start to increase in price and I can go GL twice instead of 1 trip to MP.

Other than YTL, I think if legal houses start offering Massage with special services, I would definitely go there instead.

Last to add, nowadays even the forum for MP filled with paid advertising. Dunno how many bros really chiong, want to share but taken down cause want advertising. This may also be driving up prices.

sl135831
08-05-2016, 11:23 AM
I saved 200 every month from smoking but spend about 600 dollars only on HC and I found a good one with GF ex, good massage and a good bonk and seriously stop going to the PRC. Don't want to try my luck anymore.

Can spend more if go to a bad one and try another. Stick with a good one and don't spoiled the market by paying more.

(bossy)
08-05-2016, 11:55 AM
started to chiong HC alot back in the days of kallang Leisure park,ANA hotel(legend) marina south(dragon and executive),balmoral spa when entry was $50,$60 that time.

since the old HC closed shop and sexual desired started to drop, I now usually go bugis and pay 10 bucks for sauna only.But i still visit PRC ML every now and then for quick release.

How much i spent? never really calculate$$$$$ form that time one week must go HC once.

ahbey
08-05-2016, 10:24 PM
The massage Centre can be in Neighbourhood as compare to the old days need to travel to MS , Bukit timah or bugis area

Went to clean massage $50 per hours end up extend time to 2 hours = $90 + tips $10 = $100 per trip ....
The worst is the teasing massage and make you more gain to go again and again.
End up spend $480 per month and still going ..... Hahaha

Satay123
09-05-2016, 02:34 AM
The massage Centre can be in Neighbourhood as compare to the old days need to travel to MS , Bukit timah or bugis area

Went to clean massage $50 per hours end up extend time to 2 hours = $90 + tips $10 = $100 per trip ....
The worst is the teasing massage and make you more gain to go again and again.
End up spend $480 per month and still going ..... Hahaha

Teasing massage veli addictive hor..makes you anticipating but yet nothing ahahhaha :D

pikmin23
09-05-2016, 12:05 PM
usually about 200-300. twice a month. But recently DIY cuz running a non contagious rashes and having a flu. Damn. :mad:

BADDDman
10-05-2016, 01:58 PM
PIKMIN bro

Very considerate Samster we have here...........;)

Thanks Pikmin for DIY (not cheonging) due to his rashes (non-contagious) and his flu - so that limits the spread of flu in this bad season.

For his kind consideration to others (especially to ML) - you deserve my 18 points today :D:D

Bros pl understand MLs too are like us - they get sick if Inconsiderate Samsters continue to cheong despite having a flu or cough or fever.........ML carries a HIGH OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD - not defined + not protected by any laws currently.

usually about 200-300. twice a month. But recently DIY cuz running a non contagious rashes and having a flu. Damn. :mad:

kue19xx
25-05-2016, 01:24 PM
I had over spent my budget of usual 400 to 500 per month. Apr and May I had spent 2K+!

Yesterday before sent my PC for repair at SIM Lim, dropped by my usual Milf ML at Chinatown for a massage.

At Sim Lim wait till fed up go jalan around and took bus few stops away to another spa for a rubba rubba.

I seldom go for two massage within same day. Next month must control and cut down liao.

muthu_curry
25-05-2016, 01:28 PM
I seldom go for two massage within same day. Next month must control and cut down liao.

two massage within same day....
power leh bro..

for me the max is once every week, that would cost me around $500/mth.

arsenic401
25-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Not sure for others but I do like the relaxing feeling of massage plus the occasional teasing lol. It's like an added bonus

johnn
25-05-2016, 01:52 PM
tempted by field report, not all are real.
may waste money.
gal ask customer to write.
up your point after.....
mark up price too.

if only masg go to clean shop. not costly.
some body masg bundle with foot masg.
expenditure, $150...$250.per month.
if sick go more often.
stay at home sleep more may reduce goin masg.
a masg chair is good long term investment.
...my view looking at it.

johnn
25-05-2016, 01:57 PM
the number of new spas opening is faster than new pop up stores sia hahaha. Lot of it also no have proper licensing.

look at those sponsor thread.
nvr say do masg . $35 beauty at mrt.
the word masg is missing
beauty lady, beauty....
no need licence at all ,if beauty.

johnn
25-05-2016, 02:03 PM
I had over spent my budget of usual 400 to 500 per month. Apr and May I had spent 2K+!

Yesterday before sent my PC for repair at SIM Lim, dropped by my usual Milf ML at Chinatown for a massage.

At Sim Lim wait till fed up go jalan around and took bus few stops away to another spa for a rubba rubba.

after dinner body will go tired.
quickly go home.
else end up masg, veri happy.
but after regret, wasted money,
especially those xtra svc

Kidzai
25-05-2016, 03:27 PM
I saved 200 every month from smoking but spend about 600 dollars only on HC and I found a good one with GF ex, good massage and a good bonk and seriously stop going to the PRC. Don't want to try my luck anymore.

Can spend more if go to a bad one and try another. Stick with a good one and don't spoiled the market by paying more.

Good job bro. I will learn from ya

johnn
25-05-2016, 11:10 PM
Teasing massage veli addictive hor..makes you anticipating but yet nothing ahahhaha :D

many thread on teasing masg,
gal ask customer to write report.
cus ask member to write review
will up yr point.

Satay123
26-05-2016, 02:53 AM
Now the trend for those massage shops are to use names like 'salon', 'TCM' etc.
Damn bloody misleading and crosses the line from my perspective. :mad:

ringo6668
28-05-2016, 01:25 PM

Most of the shop now are...hang goat head sell dog meat...no need apply licence mah:D

Ah_tang
29-05-2016, 12:08 PM
I have set aside $500 a month for other spendings.

For massage, i am not quite active till last month. I have spent about $640 for the last two months.

Max. I will spend $500 a month. It is indeed going to be a huge amount in long run but i take as a form of pampering yourself after hard work since we are still young and can afford.

Just my 2 cents.

Awabi
29-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Currently on internship making less than 1k...

Still planned 200 bucks per months for playgrounds :D
I visit milfs and other budget haunts to get both quantity and quality but scarifice beauty... though at times i succumb to chiobu and end up bursting my budget for poor quality beauties :(

johnn
29-05-2016, 08:44 PM

last time beauty shop,
Got electro degerm machine for pimple.
And electrolytic equipment for face pimpe.
Suck pimple too.
Now inside just do masg.
Tcm masg ,no tcm doctor ,though name is hanging
At door.

freezetheDB
29-05-2016, 09:13 PM
200-500

These days not into HJ unless its 2+ HJ home massage.

If busy massage once a week

Not busy 2-3 times a week. Sometimes give abit tips for Teh/suck nehneh to relieve life's stress without hj

Satay123
05-06-2016, 11:59 PM
Recently venturing in JB clean joints for solid massage plus some 'bonus' if you know what i mean :cool:

Simply love those clean joints with occasional shady deals ahahha.

Tremere
06-06-2016, 12:30 AM
I usually go to a specific clean spa in JB that I spend about RM190 for a 2 hour aromatherapy massage.

power69
06-06-2016, 02:41 AM
for solid good masg , without the hj,
the lady told me,
at least twice a month.
think 150...200.

ibanezjem555
06-06-2016, 07:47 AM
Way too much.. about $400/mth.

Tried a few groupon clean massage to cut costs. Close my ears to the hard-sell. The best technique is to tell them that your boss have called for a late-nite meeting and scoot off after drinking their end-massage drink. They can't stop you.

If massage is good, I will bargain for a below $43 deal on long-term package, pay by credit card and quickly go on credit...

Once the clean package became dirty.. alamak.. then back to square 1.. ha ha ;) but at least secure a ML I like and low entrance fee.:)

Rock On Bros :cool:

GOODFELLO
15-06-2016, 04:56 PM

Upz GOOD THREAD for awareness - TS SATAY deserves my 12 pts today 👌👌👌

fullofrubbish
15-06-2016, 07:24 PM
Upz GOOD THREAD for awareness - TS SATAY deserves my 12 pts today 👌👌👌

His post already expired . How you up him ?

hoti
15-06-2016, 07:45 PM
If go once or twice a mth still OK, spend like $200/mth.. But must really know hw to plan and spend wisely.. Never let ur small head rule...
Nowadays entrance like $50/hr,standard rate.. But the most impt is the ML skill..
If u really very tired and need a good rub, thn die die stick to 1hour massage with ur regular ML who u knows can do the job..at least can feel human touch and can chit chat rather than ice cold massage chair... At the same time can search for newbie if u really need a happy endings for next visit..
So keep it simple, know what u want or needs and never never let ur small head rule.. And be firm to ML request and stories..
$200 can have
4 gd massage/mth maybe gt free teasing..
2 gd massage and 1 happy ending massage
2 massage with happy ending
1 massage with all in only 1 time..

airbux380
16-06-2016, 04:44 PM
My monthly spending ranging from 200 to 400. Already cut down recently where most ML increase price. Used to go clean mssg and some extra once or twice a month. Don't go to those spa or FL that with old or dirty towels, personally feel not worth it. If dirty, why should we pay entrance fee. JB is another alternative for cheaper adventure compared to overpriced service here. Some B2B about RM190+ to RM2xx can get depends on nationality. But some JB spa also not that clean in terms of hygiene. Better stick to regular joint that feel comfortable.:cool:

Satay123
21-06-2016, 02:29 AM
Upz to cont thread. I can see that some bros have initiated a thread to condemn spas with unreasonable pricing and nasty attitude. ITS TIME TO SHOW THEM WHOS THE BOSSSSESSS ;)

newbieintn
21-06-2016, 10:57 AM
My monthly spending ranging from 200 to 400. Already cut down recently where most ML increase price. Used to go clean mssg and some extra once or twice a month. Don't go to those spa or FL that with old or dirty towels, personally feel not worth it. If dirty, why should we pay entrance fee. JB is another alternative for cheaper adventure compared to overpriced service here. Some B2B about RM190+ to RM2xx can get depends on nationality. But some JB spa also not that clean in terms of hygiene. Better stick to regular joint that feel comfortable.:cool:

So any gd recommendations for JB joints, can pm if not ok here.

bedokMassage
22-06-2016, 01:05 AM
If go once or ,,.......

$200 can have
4 gd massage/mth maybe gt free teasing..
2 gd massage and 1 happy ending massage
2 massage with happy ending
1 massage with all in only 1 time..
take option 2,
need to release mah.
and good masg.

30min good masg $25.
in ppl park complex, foot joint,
they hv room, at rear.

zhellboyz
22-06-2016, 12:51 PM
250++bucks or my monthly fix, 150 on a parlour i often go, another 120 on a regular masseur.

M0ntblanc
22-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Depends on needs and mood... At times maybe 1000 if not maybe just 300-400

gingerhorn
23-06-2016, 12:05 AM
I try to make myself happy but i spend around 2-3k a month.

maybe too much

bluballs
23-06-2016, 01:35 AM
Bro BADDDman,

Yes you are right! So time we spent more on new MLs and I rate whether money well spent. Many times I still prefer my usual ML.

Just spent vit M and left a happy man with my usual ML. For all these years I got 2 main usual ML. Both milf.

1st at the demolishing Pearl centre and lost ctc. 2nd few building down the road. Why I kp coming back mainly because they can do what new MLs could not do. New MLs always ask for more money if you want to do this or that or else this cannot that cannot! :(

Im Lucky to find my usual ML who accommodate or accede to my request. Just go in, do, pay and left happy. :D

There are many favourite ML thru these years which I rtf or rtm many times but many just lost ctc after sometimes. My most unforgettable is Joanne from Orchard Tower. Also lost ctc.

I treat it as a commercial deal but treat my usual ML as friends. No feeling attached. Most important you can cheong how, who or what ever you want but play safe and do not bring any disease home!

Cheong happy and not regret miserably!

Broz, think bro kue19xx shared very good insights, thanks bro kue19xx

I only active 2 years ago (but i almost 40), initial excitement freq visit. But now try to control 2 visits a month, guess $200-$300 is decent bah. Think 1 regular ML n a new venture monthly strategy fits very well. But so far, have not really rtm (or rtf) any ML, even the popular ones like Ling XX, Anxx, Juxx etc just cannot connect the rtm feeling:(

Broz out there mind to share ML that you would strongly recommend that fit in regular cat, mind PM share with me?:D

Satay123
23-06-2016, 02:10 AM
2-3k? massage till your whole body soft ahahhaha :D

power69
23-06-2016, 02:20 AM
include fj..
can get retarded.

DarlyNg
23-06-2016, 02:50 AM
i always go geylang cat 50 cheap cheap... one month spend around 300 i think

GOODFELLO
23-06-2016, 10:20 AM
For a great thread -
Satay deserves humble 12 pts today 😉

scooby1
23-06-2016, 03:50 PM
For the past 1 yrs, spending is abt 400 to 800 a month. Within a month 4 x visit on 1 regular ml and 2 x visits to others when i need to do a release/ trying out new location.

This month with my favourite massage lady not around, i only spend 200 and saving 400 already..

LUSTZ
23-06-2016, 06:09 PM
initially i spend 400plus every forthnight cos wanted to try out which outlet has syt which outlet has special. but mostly on the east side. nowadays will spend 250 every forthnight which is 500 a month.

gingerhorn
23-06-2016, 08:58 PM
2-3k? massage till your whole body soft ahahhaha :D

Bro, i meant spend on ktv girls, GL and ML

MayMassage
23-06-2016, 10:05 PM
Two weeks I spent S$1,000

power69
23-06-2016, 11:00 PM
bindi road side facial spa.
Wonder how much she charge.
Asiaone dot com news
Free flea market,really free

SAFFRONnation
11-07-2016, 09:33 PM
I read thru the thread + walk away with a CONCLUSION : MASSAGE is ADDICTIVE.

It costs $$$ to maintain this sport - so invest wisely with the right MP + ML - and walk away H A P P Y ✌

Spending yr $$ + walk away ANGRY is the last thing u need.

Satay123
12-07-2016, 02:18 AM
Yes. Massage is definitely addictive but with discipline, we can control our urge!!! :o

Anyway..i have this regular ML (good figure milfy) though never visit her for quite some time due to my utmost discipline hahahaa. Pm me if you want contact ba. Price abit steep, massage not bad and attitude 110%

johnn
12-07-2016, 03:23 AM
I read thru the thread + walk away with a CONCLUSION : MASSAGE is ADDICTIVE.

It costs $$$ to maintain this sport - so invest wisely with the right MP + ML - and walk away H A P P Y ✌

Spending yr $$ + walk away ANGRY is the last thing u need.

cost alot ,masg hj bj fj....
masg is just half water, most of time, pay and regret.

really tired,go home quick.
a massage chair is good investment for long run.

Massagelover82
13-07-2016, 12:28 AM

Quote of the day bro..

johnn
13-07-2016, 02:44 AM
Yes. Massage is definitely addictive but with discipline, we can control our urge!!! :o

Anyway..i have this regular ML (good figure milfy) though never visit her for quite some time due to my utmost discipline hahahaa. Pm me if you want contact ba. Price abit steep, massage not bad and attitude 110%
regular masg lady still hv to pay money,
have a hobby, diversion, but not drinking gambling...
dvd is best, many recycled dvd cheap...
try sungei rd.

tanjong katong rd, police raid soon

BADDDman
14-07-2016, 05:42 PM
No wonder OSIM massage chairs priced at $1k
-$7k easily......they know cheongsters sure can pay for long run 😍😍😍

freezetheDB
16-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Remember massage chair ur mum or wife can use too. Long run worth it

kue19xx
16-07-2016, 05:32 PM
I have been cheonging HC or spa for 10 overs years and spent almost 37K.

Yesterday my virgin venture into Geylang scene. Paid 100 for tarma.

It is a Total new experience for me. If go HC or spa tarma at least you must fork out 200!

The anticipation of ML popping the GQ will is always exciting.

I think I will will be trying out Geylang more. May stop HC and Spa for awhile. The scene of 10 girls sitting there for you to choose still lingers in my mind. :D

SAFFRONnation
16-07-2016, 06:09 PM
Kue bro very correct.

We go HC for the excitement presented by the unknown - Not knowing what to expect 🤔

Others go Geylang as the excitement lies in the choosing of FL. Too many seemingly tip top choices.....

Whether HC ML or Geylang FL - do your homework here in SBF + be SURE to go home HAPPY 😆

ImNiDiOt
19-07-2016, 12:46 AM
tried all options ... guess it's the time and season for your needs.
I want a good massage with a nice ending. Very often it's like a lucky draw.
U get the anticipation ... then either a euphoria or a wtf feeling after that ...
these days ... if I have a kaki that drives into jb ... go for 2 different menus.
one that is focused on a decent happy ending and the other focus on a good massage. On average you pay equivalent of SGD150 for both ... it is not wtf proof though .... if both fails a good meal should soothe the misadventure.

I reckon once a month into JB ... 1-2 times in SG ... budget all in about $450 per month ... I can only say it is 'hard habit to break'.

siangu
19-07-2016, 02:02 AM
I always feel it is unwise to go massage den opt for a hj.

Say massage $50 per hr, then opt for HJ another $50. Remember this HJ $50 also eats into ur massage time. So actually u pay more getting less massage, though u got a hj.

So as for me now.. no more hj, just pure massage, money worth.

4 times per week, only $200 per mth.

Pussycheongster
19-07-2016, 03:53 PM
I spend roughly about $300-$400 a month. Including specials

SAFFRONnation
21-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Sometimes CLEAN MASSAGE IS GOOD -

its back to BASIC human form 👌

I always feel it is unwise to go massage den opt for a hj.

Say massage $50 per hr, then opt for HJ another $50. Remember this HJ $50 also eats into ur massage time. So actually u pay more getting less massage, though u got a hj.

So as for me now.. no more hj, just pure massage, money worth.

4 times per week, only $200 per mth.

Satay123
02-08-2016, 02:13 AM
upz to cont thread

beetlebum
02-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Guys,

From all your inputs, the average spending is around close to 1k/month wor. That is actually quite substantial! I was thinking what if we can set some standard pricing for certain services and SBF will be the main gauge LOL :D

So next time when anyone visits HC/spas, just ask them for the pricing and if its too ex, just quote them SBF pricing. Take it leave it! i ASK ALL BROS TO NOT TO SUCCUMB TO OUR URGES!!! LOL!

there will always be rich pole throwing $$ at MLs

GunnerGG
02-08-2016, 02:49 PM

Ha ha, depends lo.. Sometimes more sometimes less.... It is demand and supply... It is just a simple logic of all products and industries... If a need and demand in the market and no or not enough supply what will happen? As to study other country, other criminal rate will increase, family problem will increase, violent will increase... Link of chain effect... That is why government keep geylang, but those supply not enough for the demand. So a need for more different variety of choices for the market demand. Just like u everyday 3 meals eat fish ball noodle, can eat till vomit, so market got variety like chicken rice, Cha siew rice, Rodi Prata, chao guo Tiao... As such simple logic,, ha ha

nicklite
02-08-2016, 05:31 PM

I spent around 3k a month for massage. I do that every fortnightly...

But i felt worth it.

SAFFRONnation
04-08-2016, 07:34 PM
Nick bro

Huge amount $ but a worthy one - kudos to Nick 😉

But i felt worth it.

muthu_curry
04-08-2016, 08:47 PM

But i felt worth it.

3k a month every fortnightly?

what you do?

each session cost 1.5k?:eek:

Satay123
05-08-2016, 02:27 AM
$3000 A MONTH!!! :eek:

no wonder all the mls huat arrrr..ahahha.

Naka_Timo
05-08-2016, 10:30 AM
Nick bro

Huge amount $ but a worthy one - kudos to Nick 😉

Just add you +75 :D

BADDDman
05-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Just add you +75 :D

Naka san

Welcome to our world 👌

kronthos
05-08-2016, 07:21 PM
The question is wrong ;) It's like asking how much do you spend on utilities or groceries ;)

SAFFRONnation
15-08-2016, 07:02 PM
No lah......most of us thought tis is a darned good thread - it encourages contribution + input from all types of samsters 👌

The question is wrong ;) It's like asking how much do you spend on utilities or groceries ;)

thoreldan
15-08-2016, 11:22 PM
Mine's $200-400 a month. Needs lotsa discipline. Somemore my office in town area with so many joints nearby. Every morning seeing syt OLs isn't helping lol.

bonk69
15-08-2016, 11:44 PM
200 to 300 depend on vitamin M. Close to bro thoreidan

Speedtouch
16-08-2016, 12:16 AM
300-400 each month... Maybe 500-600 if I went overseas business trip :)

slimbullet
16-08-2016, 01:35 AM
Monthly 2 visits to HCs - $250 to $300

Another $100 - $150 for authentic massage...

johnn
16-08-2016, 02:11 AM
take some tcm medicine to reduce body n head wind.
will not go back to massage again and again..

slimbullet
16-08-2016, 10:04 PM

Noted your advice bro. Will now include TCM as part of my monthly budget. :)

LengKia
17-08-2016, 08:31 AM

bro any good tcm to recommend

massage can only cure my aching for couple of days

my monthly expenses range between $500 to $700 which can partially service car loan

one PRC ML told me she can make $400-500 on a good day

GOODFELLO
17-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Monthly 2 visits to HCs - $250 to $300

Another $100 - $150 for authentic massage...

Authentic CLEAN massage - CLEAN + SAFE for cheongsters this hungry ghost month 👍

gjrt
22-08-2016, 05:03 PM
Ranging between 100-300 depending on urge and work load

BADDDman
30-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Agreed - our slow economy is forcing many white collars to stay back office to work....MPs income $$ plummet....less chance for customers to spend on massages.

Ranging between 100-300 depending on urge and work load

slimbullet
30-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Agreed - our slow economy is forcing many white collars to stay back office to work....MPs income $$ plummet....less chance for customers to spend on massages.

Agree 100%. Longer hours, but same shitty pay.:mad:

siangu
01-09-2016, 03:08 AM
I just wanna share 1 experience recently. some of the posts in massage forum per hr $40 .. if u go once n expect to return with the same pure massage... chances r u would b banned n ignored from the masseur. Their tactic is to lure u with the $40 posted, den pester u to take an hr plus hj. So if u wan purely massage, don visit such masseur cos they r not interested in the $40 n chances r she may not give u the best massage service.

Another incident more champion.. 1 of our bros here persuade 1 of the masseur that i visited, to increase the price cos she is so good.. i m not sure if tat bro is trying to impress her or what.. but the prices increased over the yrs in the industry is faster than my increment. i m a poor man of cos, so i hope the rich bros here spare some tots for poor bros like me. :p

coffeeSG
01-09-2016, 08:41 AM
I just wanna share 1 experience recently. some of the posts in massage forum per hr $40 .. if u go once n expect to return with the same pure massage... chances r u would b banned n ignored from the masseur. Their tactic is to lure u with the $40 posted, den pester u to take an hr plus hj. So if u wan purely massage, don visit such masseur cos they r not interested in the $40 n chances r she may not give u the best massage service.

if the price too cheap, you know it's too good to be true.

go swimming bro. it helps relieve the muscle tension. but massage can be addictive lah.

SAFFRONnation
01-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Agreed swimming is a good exercise - so is properly trained massage on your muscles.

The difference is MASSAGE is ADDICTIVE. so choose your regular MP + MLs wisely.

Lets NOT invest our hard earned $$$ on un-deserved ML + unethical Spas. Expose such joints so bros can be warned 👌

if the price too cheap, you know it's too good to be true.

go swimming bro. it helps relieve the muscle tension. but massage can be addictive lah.

Satay123
11-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Up to cont thread

bonbong88
03-01-2017, 04:08 PM
I earn $3000 per month and I spend about $250-$300 sometimes including specials inside per month. Is it a lot :(

TedPoo
03-01-2017, 04:29 PM
don't earn much but can't seem to control my thoughts on going to have some massage. But this is what I choose, you never what will happen tomorrow, so enjoy now :cool:

BESTSUNNY
03-01-2017, 06:09 PM
That's a moderate spending amount. More important is you feel your $$$ spent is worth it. 👌

I earn $3000 per month and I spend about $250-$300 sometimes including specials inside per month. Is it a lot :(

Gold69luck
03-01-2017, 06:29 PM

Sad to say the ml earn more than u

Ohyaitsme
03-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Sad to say the ml earn more than u
How much can ML earn in a clean joint?

bonbong88
03-01-2017, 06:50 PM

To be honest it's very diffixult for them to earn from clean massage. Per hour $50, they only take like maybe $15? One outlet has around 10 massage ladies at least per session; so what I heard is that they earn mainly from tips from customers & specials like HJ.

Gold69luck
03-01-2017, 07:12 PM

There's a ml who told me she earn about $8k per month but inclusive of HJ to customers.

elitez
03-01-2017, 08:20 PM
$200 per month

elitez
03-01-2017, 08:35 PM
I spend about $1.5k per month

bro, you rich man..

SAFFRONnation
04-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Upp super good thread.....for discussion + feedback :D

Agreed swimming is a good exercise - so is properly trained massage on your muscles.

The difference is MASSAGE is ADDICTIVE. so choose your regular MP + MLs wisely.

Lets NOT invest our hard earned $$$ on un-deserved ML + unethical Spas. Expose such joints so bros can be warned ��

tropiccana
04-01-2017, 04:01 PM
About 150/-

bonbong88
04-01-2017, 04:24 PM

You damn zai, you must be earning $15k per month hahaha

Dddnoob
04-01-2017, 04:28 PM
250 per month but frequency become less liao ....

benfu
04-01-2017, 04:40 PM
HAHA to be honest, a considerable amount...

Not proud of it :o

BESTSUNNY
04-01-2017, 06:15 PM
I can tell massage can be ADDICTIVE leh 😉

zenchang
04-01-2017, 07:26 PM
So far I only spend 300

gamersland
04-01-2017, 10:30 PM
400 (if whole month only clean massage without any happy endings) to 800 (if every session ends with a happy ending :cool:)

lam1673
05-01-2017, 01:07 AM
I usually able to control to have max 2 session a month so usually $250 to $300. But recent months I am in a very stressful mode both in work and family. I went massage almost every alternate days and on some days, I went once lunch time and once late night. I spenting peak almost $3000 in Nov last year. I have since waken up and back to normal.

sammybigfan
05-01-2017, 12:31 PM
the urge will come whenever i visit sbf.. jia lat man!!!! :eek:

candle2000
05-01-2017, 12:56 PM
The urge is always there. Being man sometimes need feminine touch and comfort.

Now trying hard to visit once every month or bi-monthly.

Money is not coming in during these hard times.

Jobs hard to get but go easily because it is the employers' market.

KREMIL
05-01-2017, 08:02 PM
I learnt from senioritas...take what MLs said with a pinch of salt. enjoy + go home a relaxed man 😜

There's a ml who told me she earn about $8k per month but inclusive of HJ to customers.

BADDDman
06-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Wise saying. Its time we stick to our regular MLs + save on new adventurous expenses 😡😡😡

The urge is always there. Being man sometimes need feminine touch and comfort.

Money is not coming in during these hard times.

Jobs hard to get but go easily because it is the employers' market.

seanleo
06-01-2017, 10:57 AM
I have to agree with you...

It's true for me too :D

BADDDman
07-01-2017, 10:28 AM
This is such a powerful platform it makes guys horny.....kudos to SBF 😃

KREMIL
08-01-2017, 10:40 AM
This is a great post. Makes guys like me feel less guilty going massage 😉

[QUOTE=candle2000;15499086]The urge is always there. Being man sometimes need feminine touch and comfort.

Satay123
08-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Can't imagine this thread is running strong & active!!! :D

I have not been visiting MLs for at least 6 months liao, just jaded cause felt that most are just piano massage and even though got regulars, just felt that the money given not worth it lae.:o

GOODFELLO
08-01-2017, 02:59 PM
Thanks TS for the great thread -

many bros know where we stand in massage expenditures $$$...now :)

katong17
08-01-2017, 05:59 PM
i go like 3x a week haha :D

SAFFRONnation
09-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Thanks to TS this thread allows samsters to benchmark his spending vis a vis other chiongsters �� .

Most important is one should walk away satisfied that his $$ is worth spending + not a waste of time & money. Such good experience could be shared & in turn benefit our SBF community.

Can't imagine this thread is running strong & active!!! :D

I have not been visiting MLs for at least 6 months liao, just jaded cause felt that most are just piano massage and even though got regulars, just felt that the money given not worth it lae.:o

SUNRISERYOKO
10-01-2017, 08:43 PM
During most stressed episode of my life i go massage 3 x a week too. I went broke 😨

i go like 3x a week haha :D

nether
10-01-2017, 11:54 PM
not a high income earner..
got once being adventurous burned me bad..keep want to try stuff.. almost 1.5k that mth..
plus personal expenses so high for the month..

now have to tone down and probably once a month or twice a month

BESTSUNNY
11-01-2017, 11:03 AM
I go massage once every fortnightly. Time to go CLEAN + GREEN massage to avoid over-action 😉

joelee1688
11-01-2017, 11:46 AM
I believe around 4-5 times a mth and range from $100 to $140 per visit. Might be around $450 to $600 per mth. Not a great sum to many bros out there, but if in a year time can stack up to 6-7k , that is a :eek: sum definitely consider not from a high income level person like me.

Keep telling myself to stop visiting mp or fl, but everything failed :(

Sometime save up money try not to over spend on unnecessary items, but for hundred dollar spent for just that few minutes of shiokness, kind of stupid me

MISSI
12-01-2017, 10:30 AM
What to do...we are MALE beings. Look for Female touch is normal mah 😄

I believe around 4-5 times a mth and range from $100 to $140 per visit. Might be around $450 to $600 per mth. Not a great sum to many bros out there, but if in a year time can stack up to 6-7k , that is a :eek: sum definitely consider not from a high income level person like me.

Sometime save up money try not to over spend on unnecessary items, but for hundred dollar spent for just that few minutes of shiokness, kind of stupid me

BESTSUNNY
13-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Senior - Good advice. Good to learn from this community 😉

Thanks to TS this thread allows samsters to benchmark his spending vis a vis other chiongsters �� .

Most important is one should walk away satisfied that his $$ is worth spending + not a waste of time & money. Such good experience could be shared & in turn benefit our SBF community.

BESTSUNNY
30-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Great thread for samsters learning 😙

Rally
31-01-2017, 08:06 AM
End of the day many bro start to spoil market by giving these fl more then the standard price thus massage fee and live firing fee also went up. Visit joint that offer standard price and Don get chop by those FL that charge above standard price. In this way we can spend within our budget for massage every mth.

SAFFRONnation
31-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Agreed with Rally. Many cheongsters under-budget + spent more than intended after bonking session.....blur liao 😨

End of the day many bro start to spoil market by giving these fl more then the standard price thus massage fee and live firing fee also went up. Visit joint that offer standard price and Don get chop by those FL that charge above standard price. In this way we can spend within our budget for massage every mth.

Leisuresuit
09-02-2017, 05:58 PM
ranging from about 50+100 to 50+ 150 a visit, go abt 5x to 8x a month (170x5 = 850 a month to 170×8 =1360 a month)... damn

logmeinla
10-02-2017, 09:29 AM
Just reviewed my financial record in the app, I spent 1/10 of my earning on all those girls, is it too much?

randomguy1
10-02-2017, 11:10 AM
for myself, i limit myself to my workout cycles. each workout cycle is 3 month long. so every 3 months i visit an ML. sometimes $50 with tips ($20) sometimes $50+ Extra i dont go for FJ so either BM, JG or HJ.

i further reduce cost by telling myself to not go far, hahah.. so due to that i dont get loads of extra services since i stay in the west,as such places in the west are a rarity. Only maybe once a yr i go for ML with services :D as a treat.

so in a yr i go about 4 times so my spending is curbed to about $200- $550/- per yr.

GOODFELLO
17-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Log

Thats very manageable amount to spend on therapeutic massage. Proper massage therapy promotes blood circulation + youth maintenance. Isn't good Health = good Wealth ?

Just reviewed my financial record in the app, I spent 1/10 of my earning on all those girls, is it too much?

LatinoHeat
17-02-2017, 04:46 PM
I will go for one massage whenever payday is out. Either those 100/2HJ type or massage shop max 140. Mid month got bit left then go screw one 100/2 shots. One shot too fast for me...lol....

MISSI
17-02-2017, 05:16 PM
One massage every quarter - How u mastered such a Disciplined lifestyle....? 🤔🤔🤔

for myself, i limit myself to my workout cycles. each workout cycle is 3 month long. so every 3 months i visit an ML. sometimes $50 with tips ($20) sometimes $50+ Extra i dont go for FJ so either BM, JG or HJ.

i further reduce cost by telling myself to not go far, hahah.. so due to that i dont get loads of extra services since i stay in the west,as such places in the west are a rarity. Only maybe once a yr i go for ML with services :D as a treat.

so in a yr i go about 4 times so my spending is curbed to about $200- $550/- per yr.

MrMartell
17-02-2017, 06:19 PM
I will go for one massage whenever payday is out. Either those 100/2HJ type or massage shop max 140. Mid month got bit left then go screw one 100/2 shots. One shot too fast for me...lol....

wah where to find so good deals lol

MrMartell
17-02-2017, 06:24 PM
try to limit $500/month and/or once a week... but sometimes get the shitty kind then bo bian have to go again then burst budget.

KREMIL
17-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Well said. If you love the taste of Martell just stick to it. Changing to Chivas or Johnny Walker would taste differently.....🤔 i stick only to my favourite ML 😉

try to limit $500/month and/or once a week... but sometimes get the shitty kind then bo bian have to go again then burst budget.

fishyone
17-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Newbie here. Can I ask, when is the payment for the gq done? I know that you pay the massage before entering the room to the front counter. But after the gq, do you pay the girl direct?

MrMartell
18-02-2017, 02:14 AM
Newbie here. Can I ask, when is the payment for the gq done? I know that you pay the massage before entering the room to the front counter. But after the gq, do you pay the girl direct?

You try one time then know already lor haha

MrMartell
18-02-2017, 02:17 AM
Well said. If you love the taste of Martell just stick to it. Changing to Chivas or Johnny Walker would taste differently.....🤔 i stick only to my favourite ML 😉

Some times wanna drink martell,some times wanna drink beer, some times wanna drink wine lol some times wanna glenfiddich... then later hear bro intro new ml wah itchy again lol

But yea always have a safe backup where you know you will get value for money and leave a happy man.

SAFFRONnation
18-02-2017, 10:47 AM
Newbie answer to your question is a YES 😉

BADDDman
18-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Very well put....that explains why many a times cheongsters end up visiting 2 or 3 or even 4 MPs in a single day or nite. Sounds familiar leh 👋

Some times wanna drink martell,some times wanna drink beer, some times wanna drink wine lol some times wanna glenfiddich... then later hear bro intro new ml wah itchy again lol

But yea always have a safe backup where you know you will get value for money and leave a happy man.

MrMartell
21-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Very well put....that explains why many a times cheongsters end up visiting 2 or 3 or even 4 MPs in a single day or nite. Sounds familiar leh 👋

good to know i'm not the only one

DieCorkStand
22-02-2017, 12:28 PM

Always thought I am alnoe thinking whta you all are thinking ...

Always there is an angel and a devil fighting each other go or no go .... go or no go .... and of coz you all know who always win the fight :confused:

Leisuresuit
23-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Speaking of budget... When you go for random assign and get something you dont like, what is the best thing to do?

do we ask for change immediately... or just endure the massage and reject the special, or pick a cheaper service to reduce cost...

i tend to reject after the massage and give abt 20-30 dollars as rejection fee as i dont want to use up my bullets (will visit another joint w a regular ml that i trust to release)...

why i ask is cause these days really get many low standard ones even after heavy recommendation in the forums

MrMartell
24-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Speaking of budget... When you go for random assign and get something you dont like, what is the best thing to do?

do we ask for change immediately... or just endure the massage and reject the special, or pick a cheaper service to reduce cost...

i tend to reject after the massage and give abt 20-30 dollars as rejection fee as i dont want to use up my bullets (will visit another joint w a regular ml that i trust to release)...

why i ask is cause these days really get many low standard ones even after heavy recommendation in the forums

sometimes really hit and miss. what to do, ML also human, not machine, always give same quality.

sometime ML that day feeling good, give a bro a good rub and bro happy man come here post a salivating FR. we see already all gian.. then when you go that time, she having a bad day and give a ok service or worse. then you think wtf why so different...

or sometimes the bro is the boss so write nice nice FR actually not so good lol. if only got fake FR filter

SAFFRONnation
25-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Agreed with you that random pick of MLs or MPs make many of us walk away disappointed + overbudgeted. So i stick to 2-3 favourite MLs whom i know would provide total satisfaction.

Cheongsters shld note FRs written may not be the truth always. So read with care. Always go for FRs written not by a couple of bros but hundreds of different samsters. Senior samsters recommendations come in handy for newbies to this forum.

LoneLoner
28-02-2017, 03:53 PM

For me, if ml looks not to my liking but massage and attitude good, usually will just carry on since in the mood and the massage probably helped. However if no looks and lousy massage then sorry, reject outright with no tips.

If no budget then Lun lor, at least I can still tahan. But that's just me, maybe old liao, seems like there're lots of young and hot blooded bros here 😁

BADDDman
28-02-2017, 05:25 PM
Bro is a sensible samster taking the sensible steps.

In case of a ugly ML with bad attitude + lousy massage - I shall walk out right away + never return 😱

For me, if ml looks not to my liking but massage and attitude good, usually will just carry on since in the mood and the massage probably helped. However if no looks and lousy massage then sorry, reject outright with no tips.

If no budget then Lun lor, at least I can still tahan. But that's just me, maybe old liao, seems like there're lots of young and hot blooded bros here 😁

thoreldan
28-02-2017, 11:24 PM
Used to clock 400-500++

Gonna try to restrict to not more than 400 from mar 2017.

Can i do it ? Doubt so lol

HenrySWK
28-02-2017, 11:33 PM
start from 50 per month till now 400-500.. how far i can go..
Stepping into a wrong way..

fei2012
01-03-2017, 09:30 AM
1.With bad experience can put me off MP at least 1 month or more, $0
2. Massage only ard $300 but feel very incomplete:(
3. With special near to 1k:eek: yes i know very siong.
So sometime want to save $$$ opt for option 1.

BESTSUNNY
18-03-2017, 10:44 AM
For those seeking specials - agreed with bro Option 1 is the best 🤔

1.With bad experience can put me off MP at least 1 month or more, $0
2. Massage only ard $300 but feel very incomplete:(
3. With special near to 1k:eek: yes i know very siong.
So sometime want to save $$$ opt for option 1.

Pussycheongster
18-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Me too, I normally do not exceed $400-$500 per month including payment for specials.

HiFive
18-03-2017, 06:06 PM
I wil visit abt once every 2 months. Abt 100 per trip. Will opt for ML that dun operate in Spa as they usually hard to roam but damage same. Will ops for decent massage with Hj. If have Bj is a plus.

As for those asking 110-120 can go free kite. Knn economy no good, no salary raise but ML rate soaring every few month. Really think we carrot cake.

randomguy1
19-03-2017, 12:31 AM
by only going for big boobed ladies hahah. and reading FR and finding the one that is the most worth it. keep telling myself to store my cum an explode full force there or any girl i meet in the meanwhile... hahah.

KREMIL
19-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Agreed. No look + Lousy massage = reject outright with no tip ;)

If no budget then Lun lor, at least I can still tahan. But that's just me, maybe old liao, seems like there're lots of young and hot blooded bros here ��

SUNRISERYOKO
17-04-2017, 02:03 PM
You are a very generous client tipping $20-30 as rejection fee - hard to find leh :p

exactmatxspeed
17-04-2017, 05:07 PM
about 700-900 per month

perfection89
24-04-2017, 06:22 PM
$100/week
$400/month for me.. not a substantial amount but doesn't mean every massage got happy ending...

personal budge for hj - i always set to max $30. if the ML reject, then I just ask her massage till times up then I go off and won't visit the massage place again.
So far haven't kena turn down $30 for hj before so bros (especially new ones) please try not to spoil market!!! Keyword: Don't be desperate.
If ML see you man enough to reject, they will kan chiong and accept $30 because it's more than the commission they get from the owners.

I just take it as dating a girl.. Plus nowadays girls are so gcp, always reject sex. Go massage at least still got the ML buaya and tease you...:o

BESTSUNNY
24-04-2017, 08:03 PM
Not many bros get a HJ for $30. You must be very Good. Can share share your secrets .....��

However i 100% agreed Go massage at least still got the ML buaya and tease you...thats the precise reason some of us cheong MPs.

Satay123
25-04-2017, 02:02 AM
Glad to see my thread still very alive!!! :D
Hope all bros out there pls take good care of your pockets when having fun.

DONT SIAO CHONG NAO!!!

Apollo
25-04-2017, 09:18 AM
$100/week
$400/month for me.. not a substantial amount but doesn't mean every massage got happy ending...

personal budge for hj - i always set to max $30. if the ML reject, then I just ask her massage till times up then I go off and won't visit the massage place again.
So far haven't kena turn down $30 for hj before so bros (especially new ones) please try not to spoil market!!! Keyword: Don't be desperate.
If ML see you man enough to reject, they will kan chiong and accept $30 because it's more than the commission they get from the owners.

I just take it as dating a girl.. Plus nowadays girls are so gcp, always reject sex. Go massage at least still got the ML buaya and tease you...:o

bro good strategy hehe, so $400 is what percentage like 10%?

i also hope can get $30 release, but seems rare, and maybe only those granny type can do :D

Apollo
25-04-2017, 09:57 AM
about 700-900 per month

rich dude :D

perfection89
25-04-2017, 10:22 AM
bro good strategy hehe, so $400 is what percentage like 10%?

i also hope can get $30 release, but seems rare, and maybe only those granny type can do :D

the trick is to concentrate on one or two ML you feel is worth it..

starting confirm nothing / asking price is $50 but if the ML see you every other week, sure will lower the price.. plus everytime you ask for $30, after a while they also heart soft and take the $30 instead of arguing with you.. afterall, it's just using hand to rub..

BADDDman
25-04-2017, 12:25 PM
UPP 27 missiles - for supporting a GOOD THREAD :)

starting confirm nothing / asking price is $50 but if the ML see you every other week, sure will lower the price.. plus everytime you ask for $30, after a while they also heart soft and take the $30 instead of arguing with you.. afterall, it's just using hand to rub..

chukeliang
29-04-2017, 07:46 PM

i spend 50,dlr, per hr of real masg
No dirty svc.
Golden mile tower, basement.
Yeh zi spa,by jenny.

Pm bro goodfello for shop ctc.

SUNRISERYOKO
30-04-2017, 10:30 AM
Wanna to upp TS Satay humble 2 power - for a great share thread :)

Wind is strong against MP + TCM joints these 5 days. Good to stick to my favourite Clean Ye Zi Spa + go home safely ;)

i spend 50,dlr, per hr of real masg
No dirty svc.
Golden mile tower, basement.
Yeh zi spa,by jenny.

Pm bro goodfello for shop ctc.

lechlee
16-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Have been spending $100 a month on massage.. it's not a huge amount.. I have been wanting to quit but just find it so so hard because there's always the temptation to get touched by another lady.. such escapade is not worth it as I could have spent the money to buy something for my wife or for my future child.. haiz..

oldboi83
16-09-2017, 10:14 AM
too much will weaken the didi?
yes pcc too much will affect spoil your didi. i used to do that and until abt last yr til now i find that something not quite right wit my didi that i seek authentic juagen and prostate treatment and realized how much dmg i hav accumulated.

chukeliang
16-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Have been spending $100 a month on massage.. it's not a huge amount.. I have been wanting to quit but just find it so so hard because there's always the temptation to get touched by another lady.. such escapade is not worth it as I could have spent the money to buy something for my wife or for my future child.. haiz..

Get a comfortable masg chair, at cash converter many second hand,
200....300 dlr, try out first.
Masg $100, per month is ok, but lady seduced to you to sex.
You can make use pure masg joint.
No door, got room, the lady boss peep in side n see ,make sure
No hj.

supershaft
17-09-2017, 12:12 AM
about 200 per month..
Every week go once with $50 all in for 1 hr hard solid massage ending with nice slow oily lusty HJ.. :D

trichard
17-09-2017, 10:04 AM
about 200 per month..
Every week go once with $50 all in for 1 hr hard solid massage ending with nice slow oily lusty HJ.. :D

Wah that is what other Brother wish for ... 50 all in 1..

KREMIL
17-09-2017, 02:07 PM
+2 Trichard + Supershaft - very agreeable with chukeliang... afterall you are our laojiao :D

Get a comfortable masg chair, at cash converter many second hand,200....300 dlr, try out first.
Masg $100, per month is ok, but lady seduced to you to sex.
You can make use pure masg joint.No door, got room, the lady boss peep in side n see ,make sure No hj.

Adlih
20-09-2017, 09:19 PM
I must say that its very addictive.... At times i also over spend on massage.. But my advise to bros is don't spend too much on it especially those who sign cards for such services and get yourself into debts.. Not worth it..

trichard
21-09-2017, 02:01 AM
2 months I never go spa liao....