PDA

View Full Version : Photo and video taking available with FL plus top up

benxiong
01-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Not sure anyone encounter this before . Last night , was contemplating to go for ML or FL . Scroll through a few sites and contact , finally decided to message a FL . To my surprise , the FL replied to me that she allow customer to take photo and video taking of love making during the course with an addition $50 of the usual $100 . Never came across such daring moves by ladies . Made an appointment with her and below are the details .

Look - 7 or 8 . Will not disappoint . She wear spec which made her look classy
Origin - Cheng du
Body - 7
Boobs - B to C
BBBJ come with CIM
Painting available . Didn't try.
FJ - can do a few pattern . But she was tired after so many intake ( was with her at 11 pm )
Location - Geylang
She is quite friendly .
Service wise for me is 7 ( subject to individual )

I tried because she allow me to take video and photos of her . Closed up view . But all this are with her wearing a sunglass . Interested ? PM me . Not all will be entertained . Will not share photos of her or video I made . If you want , tried her yourself . Happy chionging .

benxiong
01-04-2016, 07:23 PM
For those who I am going to share the contact , please share your FR and up my points if you think worth it . Appreciate that . I always up others who shared but not all will up points after sharing . Thank you .

halogen019
01-04-2016, 10:57 PM
Bro I think you can include some other stats, like age, price of FJ.

Just a suggestion.

benxiong
02-04-2016, 12:39 AM
Bro I think you can include some other stats, like age, price of FJ.

Just a suggestion.

Bro . Price of FJ is as mentioned in the first post . Without photo and video taking is at $100 . If include are $150 . As for age , she is around late 20s or early 30s . Hope this help .

benxiong
02-04-2016, 01:54 AM
I have share the contact to about 12 bros . Let's wait for their FR before i share some more . Hope you guys understand . Thank you .

power69
02-04-2016, 02:11 AM
she may hv a hidden cam to take u also.
she is very sure not afraid of ppl do bad thing on her.

benxiong
02-04-2016, 02:49 AM
she may hv a hidden cam to take u also.
she is very sure not afraid of ppl do bad thing on her.

You maybe right bro . As for me , i doubt so . As i mentioned , she wore sunglass during the take . She pose for me to take photos and video of her . Let me take closed up shot on her pussy . I doubt she want to film herself with me . It doesn't make sense . Her website did not advertise this service . Only normal FL advertisement . Whether she sure or not , i am not sure . All this FL sure paid someone to look after . This could be the bold factor . Just my thoughts . No offences .

ckhps
02-04-2016, 10:41 AM
Pls pm me the contact numbers thanks

acedm
02-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Wow will wait here for the fr of the 12 bro then

Eggsy
02-04-2016, 11:47 AM
Bro care to share?

userme
02-04-2016, 12:32 PM
additional 50 or 100

rayhan77
04-04-2016, 11:47 AM
Care to share bro??

benxiong
07-04-2016, 06:40 PM
To those that I have shared the contact . None of you tried ? Or is it the lady not worth ? Do voice out your opinion for the rest to judge before I decide to release any more . Thanks .