PDA

View Full Version : Advise on spirits

spectreray
28-03-2016, 09:52 AM
Hi all bro,

Any bro can advise or experience on spirits? ?

My friend can see spirits around his home, standing at a corner. Cannot see the face, blurred. Even if the house has GuangYin or Guang Kong. ..the spirit can still appear....in the past....it's not often...even his kids sometimes can see. The spirit also can be seen in daylight....but these spirit doesn't attack or scare them....just standing there

Recently worsen....driving can see on road quite a lot....with cars driving through them...few months back....warded in hospital....can see another 2 spirits standing guard at a patient bedside....with the Malay families members reciting their prayers....even his kids can see them

Yoshi
28-03-2016, 09:59 AM
Here's my 2 cents,

Your friend and his kids have a special gift. Usually its hereditary.

Your friend has to come to terms to accept these entities as part of life and his environment.

I had a friend who did NOT use to see these entities till he wen for a sinus operation and according to him "opened his third eye". He thought he was going crazy when he saw these beings. Wanted to commit suicide. Another fren brought him to see a medium who told him about what he was seeing. Soon he got use to it.

From an engineer, he is now a fortune teller. He tells u of your past and yur future and now very much sought after. Amazing!

squiggle
28-03-2016, 10:28 AM
These spirits could be guardians/ancestors, they are not nessary to be evil. You can either talk to them if you can see them to see what they want or you can visit a medium for advice. It will be the best solutions.

heartlock
28-03-2016, 04:40 PM
The home is it new one or 2nd owner
Sometime it could be past owner that why they have the right at the home even thought got guanyin or.... guanyin are compassionate, dun harm any entities as long no harm on ppls.
Even temple also no issues.
For others I dun know

Sandal wood can clean your freind home.
From your story interpret the spirit need help, trying to reach him but cannot through conversation.

Spirit sometime come to you because they need help.
Their soul cannot leave the place due to past action ,karma or something cause them cannot leave in peace.
Get good medium find out for u not those money type.

Your frien can get a small Tektite stone with him for the time being.it protect n raise vibration

hokkienguy
28-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Hi all bro,

My friend can see spirits around his home, standing at a corner. Cannot see the face, blurred. Even if the house has GuangYin or Guang Kong. ..the spirit can still appear....in the past....it's not often...even his kids sometimes can see. The spirit also can be seen in daylight....but these spirit doesn't attack or scare them....just standing there

Recently worsen....driving can see on road quite a lot....with cars driving through them...few months back....warded in hospital....can see another 2 spirits standing guard at a patient bedside....with the Malay families members reciting their prayers....even his kids can see them
With guanyin or Buddha are not meant to scare ghost away. Esp if they ur friend past lives 冤親債主 no one can stop them appearing to him or family. Ghost appear in daylight.. I think is the ghost appear to him with reason.

Anyway get monk from Buddhist temple to go to his house n do 洒淨儀式。 then see how.

hokkienguy
28-03-2016, 06:33 PM
The home is it new one or 2nd owner
Sometime it could be past owner that why they have the right at the home even thought got guanyin or.... guanyin are compassionate, dun harm any entities as long no harm on ppls.
Even temple also no issues.
For others I dun know

Sandal wood can clean your freind home.
From your story interpret the spirit need help, trying to reach him but cannot through conversation.

Spirit sometime come to you because they need help.
Their soul cannot leave the place due to past action ,karma or something cause them cannot leave in peace.
Get good medium find out for u not those money type.

Your frien can get a small Tektite stone with him for the time being.it protect n raise vibration
Sandal wood is 檀香。
I think 除障香 would be better choice.
So many reasons why ghost appear to one person or to whole family. It could be this ghost is the family common 冤親來討債! Make Appearance cos Waiting for chance since the time is near.

hokkienguy
28-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Last... U ever wonder if ur friend suffer from any mental disorder like hearing n seeing things? He told u his kids can see or the kids told u themselves?

RogerRomeo
28-03-2016, 06:47 PM
Here's my 2 cents,

Your friend has to come to terms to accept these entities as part of life and his environment.

I had a friend who did NOT use to see these entities till he wen for a sinus operation and according to him "opened his third eye". He thought he was going crazy when he saw these beings. Wanted to commit suicide. Another fren brought him to see a medium who told him about what he was seeing. Soon he got use to it.

From an engineer, he is now a fortune teller. He tells u of your past and yur future and now very much sought after. Amazing!

Really amazing .... from engineer to fortune teller :)

power69
28-03-2016, 07:42 PM
Hi all bro,

yes spirit world ,in every race.
among malays they all know too.

this mth ching ming
praying to ancestor..
not only seventh mth but ching ming
they are around...
buddha kuan yin ease suffering of all being.
spirit included

jacky43
28-03-2016, 08:20 PM
He might need to get an appt at IMH. No matter ten yrs ago a medium said, if her body was not taken over by god, she too cant see unclear things. And that it is never easy to open the third eye.

I concur with a Malaysian colleague, he said religious places are mend for spirits to seek refuge bec it need to be given a direction. That also include our houses where we perform workships. All faiths had spirits surrounding them bec it is karma. Is difficult to pen it down, I am sorry.

If you guys ever feel present at home, even at working place fear not bec it is all down to mutal respects. Our world is also the place where IT walk among us.

TheWanker
28-03-2016, 08:24 PM
Can ask your fren Wednesday opening what number?

Loretta
28-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Can ask your fren Wednesday opening what number?

Why not Monday/Thursday? :p

Lucky Luciano
28-03-2016, 09:50 PM
As long as the spirits don't disturb you and you don't disturb the spirits why worry .

Yeah do please ask the spirit nicely for number for toto and 4D .

sadfa
28-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Hi all bro,

You've come to the right place for advice.
All u need to do is listen to me and me only.
All others who contradict me are wrong and you can ignore.

If you're telling the truth, there's only two reasons.
No. 1, he's lying or No.2, he's got a mental condition.

The explanation is very simple.

There's 1000% NO GHOST.
How can he see something that's not there? And don't exist? You might as well say you saw t Rex in superman cape walking in macritchie.

you go to bomoh mediums, n tell them you see ghost, of cos they'll sing along. It's like you go McDonald's n ask their burgers better or burger king better.

And another test is how these cheats cook up stories about white vs black, good vs evil, n full of pseudo logic n bs science n illogical rubbish. They're making things as they go along.

If you ask why the hospital don't know, sgh n hepatitis scandal shows their competence level.

If you ask how the son can see, don't under estimate the power of suggestibility especially when an adult authority also claim to see it.

You can debunk both father n son very easily.
Ask them both to describe the ghosts separately n in detail. Confirm they can only describe the ghosts separately. Simply becos ghosts don't exist

Johanbass
29-03-2016, 12:41 AM
Hi all bro,

Throw currypowder and bullshit at them.

naemlo
29-03-2016, 12:46 AM

My friend can see spirits around his home, standing at a corner.

See a doctor first...

I Love Boobs
29-03-2016, 12:54 AM
Hi all bro,

Ask your Friend to go to the temple and ask for advice.
These things are real.
I have experienced it, so has my youngest daughter

rocket_boy
29-03-2016, 03:24 AM

can he advise me how to be rich :D

now i sibey jialat until my kuku jiao also limp, wife also run away with people :D

Singaporean pls read :

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...i/2628482.html
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/trs-trial-yang-kaiheng-to/2641998.html

CumExplorer
30-03-2016, 03:57 PM
Hi all bro,

your friend should change job and open his own consulting business ... his third eye (天眼)just opened ... :D

nitecrawllerr
04-04-2016, 09:33 AM
-- Deleted --

nitecrawllerr
04-04-2016, 09:34 AM
Hi all bro,

Wandering spirits.

At times even with amulets in home "they" can penetrate your home too.

wells
04-04-2016, 12:46 PM
Go temple and get the 3rd eye close...not uncommon..

xoxostrike
04-04-2016, 04:38 PM
Go temple and get the 3rd eye close...not uncommon..

Which temple ?

TwinTowers
04-04-2016, 10:26 PM
You might as well say you saw t Rex in superman cape walking in macritchie.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHfpWqiU4ss :D

sadfa
05-04-2016, 03:13 AM
Which temple ?

Doesnt matter cos fake doctors cannot cure fake powers.
If its a genuine illness, only a genuine doctor can cure.

Summerhillt
05-04-2016, 06:48 AM
Ghost or not? If you feel scared than knn, go invite monk or sifu come your house lah

spectreray
05-04-2016, 07:54 AM
Thing is....
1) it's not only in his house....but others ppl with Guang Gong in the house....
2) when driving....can see on other spirits on street...pavement etc....even in board day light
3) hospital one.....think it's like the patient maybe times up....
4) even in food court and hawker center.....he saw standing about 5m away
5) can't see face....blurred face....n they don't talk as he tried asking what they want
6) grandma.....don't usually see....she only saw the same when his grandpa almost times up years ago

vkoolboi
05-04-2016, 08:05 AM
Here's my 2 cents,

can give contact of your fortune teller friend?

kgbkgb
05-04-2016, 09:14 AM
Thing is....
1) it's not only in his house....but others ppl with Guang Gong in the house....
2) when driving....can see on other spirits on street...pavement etc....even in board day light
5) can't see face....blurred face....n they don't talk as he tried asking what they want
6) grandma.....don't usually see....she only saw the same when his grandpa almost times up years ago

This sounds really serious. Please make appointment at IMH asap. I'm not kidding. Your fren is hallucinating

sadfa
05-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Thing is....

its all fucking bullshit.
There's no ghost. If have, your fren certainly cannot see it.

sensualshirley
05-04-2016, 09:13 PM
So scary... :(

nitecrawllerr
20-04-2016, 09:05 PM
So scary... :(

Why u so scare? Humans are above spirits/jins ya

orangeproud
20-04-2016, 09:30 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36069636