PDA

View Full Version : Pro massage plus HDLY

duncecap
28-03-2016, 01:03 AM
Hi bros, anyone can recommend a place to get a professional massage with good HDLY? most of the ML listings say they know HDLY, but in actual fact have no idea to do it :(

johnn
28-03-2016, 01:44 AM
usually done by malaysian ipoh ,milf at hotel health centre.
now mostly learn on the trade. prc.
u can teach them where to stroke .
it was 海底捞鱼

BADDDman
28-03-2016, 06:22 PM
Beo

MILF with good HDLY? Its been a long lost skill 😢

You may train HDLY to some willing syt milf and once they are used to your routine - they treat you like a king + you get special treatments from next visits - i did that to some milf 😉😉😉

duncecap
28-03-2016, 11:23 PM
Looks like its a lost art. Need to go China to find people who really knows this?

johnn
28-03-2016, 11:43 PM
Beo

MILF with good HDLY? Its been a long lost skill 😢

You may train HDLY to some willing syt milf and once they are used to your routine - they treat you like a king + you get special treatments from next visits - i did that to some milf 😉😉😉

yes tell her where to press and stroke.

BADDDman
30-03-2016, 03:58 PM
Dunce

Why go CHINA when some PRC laojiao here can feel you - for a fee. 😈😈😈

UOTE=duncecap;14394690]Looks like its a lost art. Need to go China to find people who really knows this?[/QUOTE]

BADDDman
30-03-2016, 03:59 PM
I meant teach you.....lol

Why go CHINA when some PRC laojiao here can feel you - for a fee. 😈😈😈

UOTE=duncecap;14394690]Looks like its a lost art. Need to go China to find people who really knows this?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Froster
30-03-2016, 04:14 PM
Different people have different prospective and standards of HDLY, I'm not sure if HC does HDLY, I do know some ML in another section does have decent HDLY. If you know any HC that does HDLY share with me pls. :D:D

power69
30-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Different people have different prospective and standards of HDLY, I'm not sure if HC does HDLY, I do know some ML in another section does have decent HDLY. If you know any HC that does HDLY share with me pls. :D:D

yes....correct.................................... .........................

power69
01-04-2016, 08:31 PM

u hv new post?