PDA

View Full Version : 10 Mistakes of Men

asiancigar
30-09-2006, 10:20 AM
Bros... found this article rather interesting and amusing. If it has been posted before... do apologise in advance.

Enjoy...

Here Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With Women—And How To Make Sure YOU Avoid Every One Of These Deadly Common Mistakes...

MISTAKE #1: Being Too Much Of A “Nice Guy”

Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted "nice" guys?

Of course you have.

Am sure you've had attractive female friends that always seemed to date "jerks"... but for some reason they were never romantically interested in YOU.

What's going on here?

It's actually very simple...

Women don't base their choices of men on how "nice" a guy is. They choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them.

And guess what?

Being nice doesn't make a woman FEEL that powerful ATTRACTION.

And being NICE doesn't make a woman CHOOSE you.

If this doesn't make a lot of logical sense, and it's hard to ACCEPT... GET OVER IT.

Until you accept this FACT and begin to act on it, you'll NEVER have the success with women that you want.

Cheerz
asiancigar

asiancigar
30-09-2006, 10:22 AM
MISTAKE #2: Trying To “Convince Her To Like You”

What do most guys do when they meet a woman that they REALLY like... but she's just not interested?

Right! They try to "convince" the woman to feel differently.

Well, here's news for you... YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HOW A WOMAN "FEELS" WHEN IT COMES TO ATTRACTION!

Never, ever, EVER.

You cannot CONVINCE a woman to feel differently about you with "logic and reasoning".

Think about it.

If a woman doesn't "feel it" for you, how in the world do you expect to change that FEELING by being "reasonable" with her?

But we all do it.

When a woman just isn't interested, we beg, plead, chase, and do our best to change her mind.

Bad idea. One that will never work.

asiancigar
30-09-2006, 10:24 AM
MISTAKE #3: Looking To Her For Approval Or Permission

In our desire to please women (which we mistakenly think will make them like us), us guys are always doing things to get a woman's "approval" or "permission".

Another HORRIBLE idea.

Women are NEVER attracted to the types of men who kiss up to them... EVER.

So Don't get it wrong here.

You don't have to treat women BADLY for them to like you.

But if you think that treating a woman well means "always getting her approval and permission for things", think again.

You will never succeed by looking for approval. Women actually get ANNOYED at men who seek their approval.

Doubt me? Just ask any attractive woman if Wussy guys who chase her around and want her approval annoy her...

asiancigar
30-09-2006, 10:26 AM
MISTAKE #4: Trying To “Buy”Her Affection With Food And Gifts

How many times have you taken a woman out to a nice dinner, bought her gifts and flowers, and had her REJECT you for someone who didn't treat her even HALF as well as you did?

If you're like most guys, then you've had it happen a LOT.

Well guess what?

It's only NATURAL when this happens...

That's right, its NATURAL.

When you do these things, you send a clear message:
"I don't think you'll like me for who I am, so I'm going to try to buy your attention and affection".

Your good intentions usually come across to women as over-compensation for insecurity, and weak attempts at manipulation.

That's right, women see this as MANIPULATION.

asiancigar
30-09-2006, 10:28 AM
MISTAKE #5: Sharing “How You Feel” Too Early In The Relationship With Her

Another huge and unfortunate mistake that most men make with women is sharing how they "feel" too early on.

Attractive women are rare.

And they get a LOT of attention from men.

Most men don't realize this, but attractive women are being approached in one way or another ALL THE TIME.

An attractive woman is often approached several times a DAY by men who are interested. This translate into dozens of times per week, and often HUNDREDS of times per month.

And guess what?

Attractive women have usually dated a LOT of men.

That's right. They have EXPERIENCE.

They know what to expect.

And one thing that turns an attractive women off and sends her running away faster than just about anything is a guy who starts saying "You know, I really, REALLY like you" after one or two dates.

This signals to the woman that you're just like all the other guys who fall for her too fast... and can't control themselves.

Don't do it. Lean back. Relax.

There's a much better way...

asiancigar
30-09-2006, 10:30 AM
MISTAKE #6: Not “Getting” How Attraction Works For Women

Women are VERY different from men when it comes to ATTRACTION.

You need to accept this fact, and deal with it.

When a man sees a beautiful, young, sexy woman, he INSTANTLY feels a sexual attraction.

But does the same apply for women?

Do women feel sexual attraction to men based mostly on looks? Or is something else going on?

Well, according to studies, it is apparent now that women usually have their "attraction mechanisms" triggered by things OTHER than looks.

Have you ever noticed that you see a lot more average and unattractive men with beautiful women than the other way around?

Think about it.

Women are more attracted to certain qualities in men... and they're attracted to the way a man makes them FEEL than they are to looks alone.

If you know how to use your body language and communication correctly, you can make women feel the same kind of powerful sexual attraction to you that YOU feel when you see a hot, sexy young woman.

But it's not an accident. You have to LEARN how to do this.

Here’s the GOOD news…. ANY guy can learn how...

asiancigar
30-09-2006, 10:31 AM
MISTAKE #7: Thinking That It Takes Money And Looks

One of the most common mistakes that guys make is giving up before they've even gotten started... because they think that attractive women are only interested in men who have looks and money... or guys who are a certain height... or guys who are a certain age.

And sure, there are some women who are only interested in these things.

But MOST women are far more interested in a man's personality than his wallet or his looks.

There are personality traits that attract women like a magnet...

And if you learn what they are and how to use them, YOU can be one of these guys.

YOU DO NOT have to "settle" for a woman just because you aren't rich, tall, or handsome

Again: If you know how to use your body language and communication correctly, you can make women feel the same kind of powerful sexual attraction to you that YOU feel when you see a hot, sexy young woman.

asiancigar
30-09-2006, 10:32 AM
MISTAKE #8: Giving Away All of Your Power To Women

Mentioned earlier… that it's a mistake to look to a woman for approval or permission.

Well, another similar tactic that a lot of guys use is GIVING AWAY THEIR POWER to women.

Said differently, guys try to get women to like them by doing whatever the woman wants.

Another bad idea...

Women are NEVER attracted to men that they can walk all over... Women aren't attracted to Wussies!

asiancigar
30-09-2006, 10:34 AM
MISTAKE #9: Not Knowing EXACTLY What To Do In Each Type Of Situation With Women

Now this will blow your mind...

A woman ALWAYS knows what you're thinking.

Women are approximately TEN TIMES better than men at reading body language. That's ten TIMES.

It might be hard to believe. But for example, if you're out on a date with a woman, and you want to kiss her, she knows it.

And if you don't know exactly what to do and exactly HOW to kiss her, and you just sit there looking at her and getting nervous, she won't help!

And this goes for ALL aspects of women and dating...

Approaching a woman, getting her number, asking her out, kissing her, getting physical... everything.

If you don't know what to do in each situation, you will probably screw it up... feel screwed and LOSE EVERYTHING.

And you KNOW it.

It is VITALLY important that you know EXACTLY how to go from one step to the next with a woman... from the first meeting, all the way to the bedroom.

beck7777
30-09-2006, 10:36 AM
[B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]Again: If you know how to use your body language and communication correctly, you can make women feel the same kind of powerful sexual attraction to you that YOU feel when you see a hot, sexy young woman.

Bro, can stress on the body language part? Any tips? :D

asiancigar
30-09-2006, 10:36 AM
MISTAKE #10: Not Getting HELP

This is the biggest mistake of all.

This is the mistake that keeps most men from EVER having the kind of success with women that they truly want.

Most guys don't like to make themselves look weak or helpless. Don't like to ask for help.

THATS WHY WE HAVE SAMMYBOY FORUM.............. DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP!!!!!!!;)

Cheerz
asiancigar

yinyang
30-09-2006, 10:56 AM
..woman ALWAYS knows what you're thinking. ...TEN TIMES better than men at reading body language....Approaching a woman, getting her number, asking her out, kissing her, getting physical... everything.
...If you don't know what to do in each situation, you will probably screw it up... feel screwed and LOSE EVERYTHING....know EXACTLY how to go...all the way to the bedroom.
Interesting read (laced with humour). Debunking some of our macho beliefs:p

But beware of pitfalls for tip #9... from own embarrasing personal experience. I knew what to do... broadly hinted to gal to spend 'quality time' away from her other friend with us (2 couples over lunch). She agreed, but was shocked I drove to Lav81. Damage control mode.. detour to ECP for drinks, ice cream (cooling down) at pasta alfresco place. Todate, my pal never allowed me to forget this red faced incident :o

Cheri_Popper
30-09-2006, 11:20 AM
MISTAKE #1: Being Too Much Of A “Nice Guy”

Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted "nice" guys?

Am sure you've had attractive female friends that always seemed to date "jerks"... but for some reason they were never romantically interested in YOU.

Am I the only one that thinks Women most of the time fall for the "bad" guy. The Rebel without a cause type. Those rockers/bad boy type.

newbadass
30-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Am I the only one that thinks Women most of the time fall for the "bad" guy. The Rebel without a cause type. Those rockers/bad boy type.

No they don't. Women can fall for both "good" or "bad" guy image.

BUT...

The good guy will patiently wait, put up with nonsense, don't ask for too much.

The bad guy will not wait. He will start to wander the moment her eyes leave him. He won't put up with any nonsense.

So if the woman wants to choot pattern, make people wait, vent her anger, she can always find the good guy. For the bad guy, she has to devote her attention in case he wanders.

Let's face it... we men are the same way.
Got a loving wife at home that looks after the kids and does the chores, never complains. We know she will wait for you to come home, accept your excuses, etc. So what do we do? We go out and chiong, find a devilish-figure slut and lavish time and money on her. :rolleyes:

yinyang
30-09-2006, 12:00 PM
...if the woman wants to choot pattern, make people wait, vent her anger, she can always find the good guy. For the bad guy, she has to devote her attention in case he wanders. Let's face it... we men are the same way...We go out and chiong, find a devilish-figure slut and lavish time and money on her. :rolleyes:
Good 1, how ironic... knife cuts both ways:D

keano
30-09-2006, 02:08 PM
interesting entry

will try to give my pointers and learn from here too!!

SharkMan
30-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Ok, so after all these wonderful 10 points from the threadstarter... my question is, what are the THINGS that guys can do/learn that'll make them "better"??? (as mentioned in some of the points)...

:rolleyes:

tanmikel
30-09-2006, 02:57 PM
mistake no.11

insist on commiting mistake no.1 , even with WLs . what do these idiots plan to achieve even when they know its a no.1 mistake except be the top carrot head . notice how these girls avoid you unless they need something ? I grumble a lot at work , I never approach them to chat and I try to siam work and guess what , in a company survey , I was most approachable and nice to talk to :confused: but in the back of my mind while smiling , you bloody bitches only need me quickly when your bloody PC conks out , would I get so much as a thank you ? also watch out for office politics

Reaper
30-09-2006, 04:14 PM
mistake no.11

insist on commiting mistake no.1 , even with WLs . what do these idiots plan to achieve even when they know its a no.1 mistake except be the top carrot head . notice how these girls avoid you unless they need something ? I grumble a lot at work , I never approach them to chat and I try to siam work and guess what , in a company survey , I was most approachable and nice to talk to :confused: but in the back of my mind while smiling , you bloody bitches only need me quickly when your bloody PC conks out , would I get so much as a thank you ? also watch out for office politics

this is called the "sugar cane syndrome" the squeeze you dry....no more juice..they dip you into water again and then squeeze you again.....

PS: Sorry for the genralisation...

Criminalz
30-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Girls are dumb....period!

they are only good for 1 hr and i am stilling trying to think what to do with them for the other 23hrs.

tanmikel
30-09-2006, 06:47 PM
PS: Sorry for the genralisation...

why should you apologize for stating a fact ? :) of course , not all girls but it happens a lot .

HumpBackOak
30-09-2006, 09:38 PM
MISTAKE #4: Trying To “Buy”Her Affection With Food And Gifts

How many times have you taken a woman out to a nice dinner, bought her gifts and flowers, and had her REJECT you for someone who didn't treat her even HALF as well as you did?

If you're like most guys, then you've had it happen a LOT.

Well guess what?

It's only NATURAL when this happens...

That's right, its NATURAL.

When you do these things, you send a clear message:
"I don't think you'll like me for who I am, so I'm going to try to buy your attention and affection".

Your good intentions usually come across to women as over-compensation for insecurity, and weak attempts at manipulation.

That's right, women see this as MANIPULATION.

bullshit..

u got $.. e gal will self service liao.......

this is so obviously written by a gal..

Vectra
30-09-2006, 09:39 PM
It takes 2 hand to clap lah... If the female dislike you like you kill her father, even all the 10 tricks won't works.;)

HumpBackOak
30-09-2006, 09:40 PM
imho.. this is like so written by a gal..

but i concur e part abt being nice is true..

dont bother.. whether a gal will be attracted to u is already decided on the first time she encounters u.

owen10
01-10-2006, 02:27 AM
perhaps we shd also start a thread for '10 Mistakes of Women' :D

anybody?

vitasoyz
01-10-2006, 04:42 AM
i think it depends on what kind of gals also la...

some gals like to be touched here and there.. then will be turned on

some like to be treated like princess...

见人见智

but nowadays i realise most gals nowadays is the 1st kind.

asiancigar
01-10-2006, 05:38 AM
perhaps we shd also start a thread for '10 Mistakes of Women' :D

anybody?

Bro Owen10....... here's the thread http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=59803

Enjoy

Cheerz
asiancigar

asiancigar
02-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Another very interesting article....

10 Things Men Must Change! (written by a woman)

Despite what you might have assumed from the title, I’m actually writing this post to help male readers out. If you want to be attractive to women, there are a few pitfalls you need to avoid—no exceptions. And from what I’ve noticed recently at the gym and at the beach, apparently some guys still aren’t aware… so if any of the things on my list hit home just a little… put some effort into fixing them and I guarantee it will improve your chances with the girls.

1. Body Odor.

It doesn’t matter if you’re in the gym, sitting at your desk, or relaxing on the subway… there is no excuse for body odor. None. Never. You’ve heard that slogan “Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman?” Well that should tell you that for whatever reason… male body odor has the tendency to be really pungent and guys typically sweat more than women anyway. Don’t delude yourself. No woman likes the way you smell when you sweat (unless you’re in the throes of passion and that salty, sweaty, sex smell covers the both of you). The only way—and yes I said only way—to eliminate body odor is to shower proper and wear deodorant. Don’t think for a moment you can cover that shit up with extra cologne. Oh God. Seriously… oh god. And you can’t slap on deodorant after you’ve played 18 holes of golf in the July sun after a noon tee time. Apply deodorant 10 minutes after you get out of the shower when your skin is completely dry and has cooled, and re-apply throughout the day if necessary.

2. Balding.

Hate to burst the bubble, but balding is not attractive. Whether it’s that little, but growing circle on the crown of your head, or that hairline that seems to work it’s way over the horizon of your forehead a little more each day, it’s just not sexy. But thanks to Vin Diesel and a whole host of sexy black men, a shaved head is not only en vogue, but it can also be a turn on. Trying to salvage what little hair you have left screams of insecurity to women and we prefer guys who can just accept how they look. If the hair is on the way out, shave it off and slap on some sunscreen. You’ll be much more attractive.

3. Back hair. (Asians don’t have this problem)

You can’t hide your gorilla back by putting a shirt on. We can see it poking out of the collar even if you can’t. Back hair is a big turn off. Luckily, there are lots of ways to fix that problem—and each one is worth every penny. Waxing, electrolysis, and laser hair removal all work well and are relatively painless.

4. Unibrows.

I know it seems girly to pluck or wax your eyebrows, but notice I used the word “eyebrows”—plural. If you start to count your eyebrows and realize there’s only one—or three (a mini-brow in between two normal brows), you need to buy a pair of tweezers, lock yourself in your bathroom, and fix that problem. You don’t need the perfect arch, but you need to pare it down to only two brows. I’ve personally seen otherwise attractive men ruin their hotness rating because they looked in the mirror and didn’t notice that they had the wrong number of eyebrows gracing their foreheads.

5. Finger nails.

Short, short, short. Long nails are for women. There is no need to have nails that extend past your fingertip if you are a man. None. When women look at a guy’s hands, they can’t help but have a few dirty little thoughts about his fingers and what he could do with them… long nails make you look like Nosferatu and kill the fantasy.

6. Acne.

On your face, on your shoulder, back, or anywhere else… it’s not good. I’m not talking about the occasional zit here and there. I’m talking about a full-blown acne problem. There are so many great acne-fighting products on the market, and most spas offer facials for men now, so there’s no excuse. And of course, you can always see a dermatologist for a Retin-A prescription.

7. Halitosis.

AKA… bad breath. We know you can’t smell it… but women can. So before you want to get intimate, or even have a conversation in close proximity, pop a breath mint or swish with a bottle of Scope. It’s easy to keep a mini travel bottle in your car and you can just spit on the sidewalk after you get out. And good dental hygiene plays a big part in preventing bad breath as well.

8. Too much cologne.

Even if your intention isn’t to cover up B.O., too much cologne is a real turn off. The scent of guys’ colognes are really sexy, but they should be light enough that women barely catch a whiff as you walk past, and it will make them want to get closer to you… not further away from you. Err on the side of caution. There’s nothing worse than sitting across from a guy who is probably really hot, but your eyes are burning so bad, you can’t tell.

9. Scratching your balls.

They might itch. I mean, at some point, every body part itches, doesn’t it? But I can tell you right now that if they do, do your best to will them not to with your telekinetic mind, but do not scratch your balls in front of any woman you want to impress. The chance of recovering after this is pretty low. First thoughts when women see that… is to stay far, far away from anything that could pass on one of those diseases that you can treat the outbreaks for… but never cure. It might be just sweat, or a cup moved slightly askew, or jeans that don’t have enough room in the crotch. But women don’t care.

10. Picking your nose.

Some men apparently are still under the assumption that if you aren’t shoving your index finger straight up your nostril, it’s not nose-picking. But those “fake picks” like pretending to scratch your nose with your thumb until it works its way up far enough to cause some crusty little boogie to drop onto your shirt is just as bad. And by the way… just because you’re sitting in the driver’s seat of your car, doesn’t mean you’re invisible. You are surrounded by windows… you know… those clear things that you can see through? So don’t expect to pull up next to some girls and hope they look over at you if they’ve just witnessed an expedition up the nose in the rearview mirror for the last ten minutes. They will be doing everything possible to avoid looking at you so they can keep our lunches down.

Follow those ten little rules and I promise you’ll get more female attention—and get laid much more often—than if you don’t.

Cheerz
asiancigar