PDA

View Full Version : My Bad Double Virgin Experience :(

yc911
30-09-2006, 03:43 AM
Hi all bros, I'm sharing with you my virgin bad experience I had tonight.

I was still a virgin a few hours ago :cool:
But I lost it with a bad encounter @ Geyland

After watching so many prawns and PCCed so many times, I thought to myself that its about time to check out the real stuffs. I made a trip to Geyland, and this PRC girl caught my attention. Continue to walk around to check out others chicks, but the previous PRC girl keeps floating in my mind and end up I went up to her and ask her for the price and telling her I'm 1st time doing it, whether she mind it anot.

Well, she did not mind and I was quite excited actually, we started walking to the hotel and I expect her to hold my hands and walk, but she didnt. No actions in the lift also. Upon entering the room, she straight away undress and told me to take a bath 1st. I got to undress for myself.

She bathed for me, quite shoik and my didi standing already. She grab my didi and do abit pumping action. Very shoik but her moaning was too fake. After all the washing, I'm still quite excited as I didnt know what to do next. She told me to lie on the bed, she did a short short blowjob with CD on it. Sibei shoik!!! soon, she will be riding me on top. Her pussy was sooooooooo loose that I can't feel anything, or is it my didi to thin???

It is a very turn off to me when something so loose is moving in and out from my didi. Yes my didi got soft in no time, and all the way her moaning is way too fake that I didnt enjoy it at all.

We swtich position, missionarying her. As I'm still a newbie, I didnt to a great job. But when I tried to kiss her lips, she stayed away. Wth..... At this point, I knew that I've wasted my money despite her looks. She reminded me that time is reaching, I told her that I can't continue, (because of all the turn off) and request for a BJ with CD instead. She declined, and I was like "Ccb wth..." And at this point of time, i'm really unhappy because I expect basic courtesy as when one is on job, he/she should off or slient their HP at all times. Yet, her hp is keep ringing and sms tone-ing. Sigh..... totally moodless to continue.

Next she rode me, she is quite plump and she keeps riding me without caring my balls, jus wanting to make me cum faster. I can't as I had mention above, and she told me that she will give another extra 2mins. I'm f pissed by her service after reading so many FRs here that the FLs can do so much better than that. I gave up as my didi hurts because she is raming her pussy into my didi when he is half soft. My balls hurt now too...

I didnt get her name because during that time I'm unhappy with her and I didnt want to remember her name. But second thought here, I should get her name and share with the bros here and ask you guys here to stay away from her at all cost!! Or is it she see me 1st timer good to bully? What an experience for me :(

Looks : 6.5/10
Figure : Abit plump
FJ : 1/10
BJ : 5/10 (although its only a few seconds, thats the best time I had)
Dmg : $70 (hotel exluded)
RTF : 101% no
No kissing, wth.

Some of her background. Came from China, been here for around 6months.
Age 21, studying. School unknown. Wearing pink top and 4/5" jeans this night.
I'm very disappointed tonight...

DirtyHarry
30-09-2006, 03:55 AM
I didnt get her name because during that time I'm unhappy with her and I didnt want to remember her name. But second thought here, I should get her name and share with the bros here and ask you guys here to stay away from her at all cost!! Or is it she see me 1st timer good to bully? What an experience for me :(

Hey bro, me think u suay mouth lah... shouldn't have told her its your 1st time... most likely she thinks u 1st timer so can bully u and give you half-f**k service... better luck next time...

yc911
30-09-2006, 03:58 AM
Hey bro, me think u suay mouth lah... shouldn't have told her its your 1st time... most likely she thinks u 1st timer so can bully u and give you half-f**k service... better luck next time...

I thought it was a basic coutesy to sound off the partner.
Maybe I'm wrong:(

aces68
30-09-2006, 04:12 AM
Bro yc, sorry to hear abt your bad experience..dun worry..many roses out there..next time, scan the forum and read the FRs, pick the ones which many bros recommend.;)

have fun..dun think so much abt it..you have much more to explore out there.

yahgoos
30-09-2006, 04:22 AM
yeah they tend to eat and give inexperience people half fug service. gl for next one tho.

yahgoos
30-09-2006, 04:25 AM
yea maybe next one will get you somewhere..

corsair
30-09-2006, 06:17 AM
friend, for your next time, should try GL 150. More consistant service.

sgblackdevil
30-09-2006, 08:42 AM
Your first time you give it to a prositiute.....haiz......:cool:

gniwgonwk
30-09-2006, 10:58 AM
... virgin bad experience I had tonight.
I'm very disappointed tonight...

Dun worry too much and do not expect that much from FLs.
Having a nice enjoyable experience with FLs generally is a bonus rather than to be expected.

And you actually need to have some experience to enjoy such sessions!

As for the kissing - most FLs do NOT like kissing as it seems to connote a deeper relationship rather than just a XXX session :cool:

Better luck next time ... just move on to better experiences ;)

yc911
30-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Haha thanks to all advise given by bros here n whoever upped my points.
Guess i'll have to work harder and try again when i got $ :p

Erickh
30-09-2006, 03:45 PM
really hate those attitude ones.. When they approach you, their smiles will make ur sperm boils ...when you reject them, their attitude change 360 degree that makes ur blood boils :mad: ... SOmetimes really wonder do i owe them a living :D

lover8boy
01-10-2006, 05:01 PM
most of us dont have fanstastic fucks for our virgin fuck... look at it this way.... things can only get better and more enjoyable for u now that u have experienced the real thing.. cheers;)

paradise2
01-10-2006, 05:09 PM
that's why i no longer patonise those PRC.. fucking them is like fucking dolls..
not all of them, but most of them...

Croopig
01-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Poor ordeal for threadstarter,,,,but I think mani bros also kena poor service before from those PRC whores.:mad:

Landlord
01-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Go look for OKT Tim, ask him for the CHinese girl. Can't remember her name, the one with the tattoos. She is quite good. Hope your enjoy your next session.

irbaboon
01-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Chill lar bro..
My first time lagi also bery jialat. Came in less than five mins into bj. Then that stupid girl still can say "Yes!" and clap her hands. Hahaha. Easy money for her..
I only upgraded to FL's only after being seasoned by those under OKT because at least have a channel to complain mah.
Anyway suay one time wouldn't suay everytime..
Next time go chiong sure heng heng get one cheap,chio,CFM china SYT!!!

flcult
02-10-2006, 12:56 AM
sorry yr first time was so bad...better luck next time. i'm a little curious, couldn't u have gotten yrself a real girlfriend then to waste "it" on a prc? too many bad experiences with them, some of the good ones i had in the past went back liao, many of the syt now got attitude problem.

Manofwar
03-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Sorry to hear abt that bro, but guess might need some luck in it oso today it happen to me mine was damn worst than that.......:mad:

After nego le went up, doesnt even have much conversation.....

in the room doesnt even have shower, she jus wrap herself with a towel(lower part nia) ask me to undress le. then cap me no BJ no nothing worst still she still wearing her black singletzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

super sianzzz 3/4 wat to do... F liao zao dun wana see her face this cannot that cannot zzzz:mad: sometimes look can be deciving de

yc911
04-10-2006, 07:26 PM
haha thanks to all bros that had bothered to reply to my thread.
i no girlfriend, i got low self-confidence. :(

cavemao
04-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Your first time you give it to a prositiute.....haiz......:cool:

me also wat during army one bunch of guys go together wtf....... now i regret.... any guys who planning to do this don't might as well keep PCC until you meet a girl at a pub who lets you fuck her for free (drinks excluded hahaha)...

Manofwar
07-10-2006, 11:57 PM
haha thanks to all bros that had bothered to reply to my thread.
i no girlfriend, i got low self-confidence. :(

Pal you gota build up yr own confidence, expand your circle lo get to know more gals till you feel like this gal u really like alot then mai tui liao...maybe u could get yrself a new outfit or outlook right? cos at times u must change in order to get yr dream gal

boyboi
08-10-2006, 05:37 PM
trying prc was a risk of getting bad service...my 1st few times oso kana those fuck up svc...bj less than a min...& when during fj....she kept pressing my body dwn when i came out hoping tat by pushing me faster...i will cum faster...bt recently i did kana 1 ah lian look alike with tie up golden hair...svc nt bad...kinda like her...

Pkcom
09-10-2006, 01:41 PM
yah i agree prc have very strange mood swing
they can be good or bad

sometimes they ssee u handsome or not

dirtyhairy
10-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Yo young Bro,

I wont be discouraged if I were you...in fact you should count yourself lucky to have so many seasoned bros and bonking veterans to share with you their sexcapades...and also the goodness of this forum to air and share. For some of us lao chiaos...had learnt the "hard" way... punt is intended.

Despite your rather half-starter of a bonk with a lousy FL, consider yourself lucky and be encouraged for better things to come because at least you have had a hard-on, young man! There are others who cannot even up their Johns, let alone screw! and that is by far the saddest.

So enjoy, but have safe sex, be responsible, keep trawling this forum and share. It's ok to swell below but do not get swell headed above.
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy, telling the hole truth and nothing but the truth!