PDA

View Full Version : Going tour with PRC gf

YoungAhPek
29-09-2006, 11:41 PM
hi guys

let say if i wanna bring my KTV PRC gf to malaysia or phuket to have fun..
will the tour agency help with the VISA and any other matters that we might need to take note of, like if we stay in hotel will kena spot check and what should we do..soorry if i sound foolish..

first time Newbie to bring PRC out of country..hehe hope bros here can give some advise...

cheers

Singguy
29-09-2006, 11:48 PM
If you're going to Phuket, just apply Visa upon arrival ( 1000 Baht if I remember correctly ). As for Malaysia, you need to apply visa in S'pore before travelling. There are quite a few designated travel agencies who can do it for you ( $30 for 6mths multiple entry).
Hope this infois of help..... enjoy!!

betta
30-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Dont waste your time and money bro. So many Singapore men got cheated of money and feelings by PRC gal are u not aware of tat? Forget abt the idea and move on lah.

techiedick
30-09-2006, 12:11 AM
Small Tour agencies dun do visa for you especially if its PRC. Still can ask around. Go to chinatown area you will probably find one that will do it for a fee. Chan Brothers charge $30 for visa processing. Like that might as well go HK and Macau, no problem. :D Price almost the same as going Phuket. Want to have sex, have it in a place your g/f feels comfortable in. Also less ley chey. :rolleyes:

onion_rings
30-09-2006, 12:30 AM
let say if i wanna bring my KTV PRC gf to malaysia or phuket to have fun..
will the tour agency help with the VISA and any other matters
Bro just go ahead to bring her either to Msia or Thailand to enjoy. As long as the PRC passport have 6mths valid from the date of departure she can apply the visitor visa on the spot when she arrive there. How much for the visa i forget liao. Perhaps u can call up the embassy or travel agt to check with them :)

tigerboy
30-09-2006, 08:04 AM
yo dude,
u must also ensure the gals dont bring any contraband items back spore. had a fren brought gal to bali, then was caught with carton of cigarette. my fren was shocked. knn! he had to pay sgd1,000 n let genna stern warning by the custom. but i am unsure if the penalty can go high as jail n fine?

i think the custom pple also know its a bonking trip to bali. but expensive one, i think.

good luck!

Cheri_Popper
30-09-2006, 09:48 AM
yo dude,
u must also ensure the gals dont bring any contraband items back spore. had a fren brought gal to bali, then was caught with carton of cigarette. my fren was shocked. knn! he had to pay sgd1,000 n let genna stern warning by the custom. but i am unsure if the penalty can go high as jail n fine?

As a tourist, she is allowed to bring in "Duty Free" cigarettes unless she is holding to a Work Permit, Employment Pass, Student Pass, etc.

Durex_69
30-09-2006, 10:15 AM
As a tourist, she is allowed to bring in "Duty Free" cigarettes unless she is holding to a Work Permit, Employment Pass, Student Pass, etc.

I don't think so le .... Cigarette is a total NO NO, regardless of Tourist, PR, EP, SP, WP, or WTF P :p

For whatever reason you want to bring your girl to where for what, just remember to get all the travel document prepared. Go and have a good time. Come back time, just be a good Sillyporean and don't bring in any contraband items when attempting to walk thru the "Green Gate".

YoungAhPek
30-09-2006, 10:19 AM
Excellent! ok thks bros for the contribution..

no lah just a bonking trip i won't fall for her one lah:D

Cheri_Popper
30-09-2006, 11:17 AM
no lah just a bonking trip i won't fall for her one lah:D

Don't be another DON and pay too high for a pussy. Her cunt juice aren't juice from the Fountain of Youth! lolx! ;)

Eastpipper
30-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Don't be another DON and pay too high for a pussy. Her cunt juice aren't juice from the Fountain of Youth! lolx! ;)

can you please direct us to the fountain of youth?:confused: