PDA

View Full Version : HC with facilities

crackhead
26-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Are there still any HC with facilities operating?

Facilities - food, suana, jacuzzi etc?

I'd like to bring some business associates but these places not easy to find nowadays....

Any bros here can recommend?

power69
27-03-2016, 10:26 AM
G spa, guilemard rd.

spa 1
511, Guilemard rd
,grandlink sq,
basement

完颜不破
27-03-2016, 12:22 PM
New V Spa at Jurong Superbowl.

I never try both yet. Entrance fee quite ex. But am looking for a place to slack for hours...get away from work n hide in aircon place.. Soon..

johnn
27-03-2016, 12:32 PM
how ex? some charge 90 per hr.
not worth it

tabamo
27-03-2016, 12:43 PM
WELLNESS SPACE PTE LTD

Add: 1 Sophia Road Peace Centre #08-01/04
Singapore 228149 Tel:+65 63382777 Fax: +65 63387727 Email: [email protected]

Malaysian and PRC girls only. Think at least 20 of them

Only got a TV room

johnn
27-03-2016, 06:07 PM
this one no facilities ,only msg
Nowaday they dont give facilities.

hdfd2r
27-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Hot Spa at Roxy square. Clean and quite popular

altec7
27-03-2016, 07:53 PM
TS,

You also looking for any happy ending?:p

ladyassasinato
27-03-2016, 10:49 PM
Ha, I know one spa with hot n cold pool, steam sauna, theatre room n serve with westen food. Ho ho, still have some prc n malaysia gal giving extra service. Just screwed one of them recently.

But cannot share here. Will pm you this joint later.

crackhead
28-03-2016, 07:53 AM
Thanks to all Bros that replied....have tried G Spa before, thought it was quite esp.....will try the others....

crackhead
28-03-2016, 07:54 AM
TS,

You also looking for any happy ending?:p
Bro, no need happy ending lah..;););)...already difficult to find, wait kena close down...

crackhead
28-03-2016, 07:55 AM
Ha, I know one spa with hot n cold pool, steam sauna, theatre room n serve with westen food. Ho ho, still have some prc n malaysia gal giving extra service. Just screwed one of them recently.

Bro, got it...thanks...

fengxian
28-03-2016, 10:51 AM
Can share share?? Thanks

chuanny
28-03-2016, 02:42 PM

Please share this place! Pm me thanks!

Inceptor
29-03-2016, 09:04 AM
HC with full facilities and good massage service are scare these days. Must find out the joint mentioned by bro ladyassasinato....:)

wowwow8
29-03-2016, 09:23 AM

Bro can share ctc thx

GR888
29-03-2016, 10:08 AM
HC with full facilities and good massage service are scare these days. Must find out the joint mentioned by bro ladyassasinato....:)

It's been around for the longest time actually. Old bird cheongsters will know this place. Those with loads of money to burn will go. The girls there used to be good. The few angpais there sibeh chio & service gao gao, had many wonderful memories there. But the good ones have all gone. With the exception of one or two, the current stock really not up to scratch. Maybe my standards are too high, LOL! :p

midniteghost
29-03-2016, 11:44 AM

This spa has been operated for quite some time liao... The western food is delicious... The entrance fee is $88 if i can recall... Good place to rest n relax fro a day...

Inceptor
29-03-2016, 01:42 PM
It's been around for the longest time actually. With the exception of one or two, the current stock really not up to scratch.

Ahh...Just being informed of this joint and realised that I have been to a regular to this joint long long time ago. Very fond memory of the facilities and MLs there. Wonder who are the "one or two"...:)

Manomanomana
29-03-2016, 03:03 PM

Bro, can share contacts too!?
Thank you

ladyassasinato
29-03-2016, 07:38 PM
This spa has been operated for quite some time liao... The western food is delicious... The entrance fee is $88 if i can recall... Good place to rest n relax fro a day...

Yes, this place abit ex, but worth it lah, especially where those big spas were closed. Difficult to find liao.

Used to bring my clients to go there to cheong n relax. One of them from Brunei claimed this spa is the best, although not big but tidy n cosy.

xduhzx
30-03-2016, 12:02 AM
Yes, this place abit ex, but worth it lah, especially where those big spas were closed. Difficult to find liao.

Used to bring my clients to go there to cheong n relax. One of them from Brunie claimed this spa is the best, although not big but tidy n cosy.

Pls share bro thankss

Laopizhui
30-03-2016, 06:27 AM

Used to bring my clients to go there to cheong n relax. One of them from Brunie claimed this spa is the best, although not big but tidy n cosy.

Pls share with me too. Many many thanks

Jackedwards
30-03-2016, 11:22 AM

Used to bring my clients to go there to cheong n relax. One of them from Brunei claimed this spa is the best, although not big but tidy n cosy.

Hi, able to share ctc? Many thanks.

wetnam
30-03-2016, 12:23 PM

Hi bro, able to share ctc? Many thanks.

midniteghost
30-03-2016, 12:28 PM

Quite true bro, i think this is last standing spa with facilities and free food.
i agreed though its ex. but its a decent place to visit..

sportmotor
30-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Bro pls share the good gem I long waited for such good good one.

impossible
30-03-2016, 05:03 PM

Bro, can share the location with me. And which ladies to look for.

Many thanks

garyboi
31-03-2016, 09:47 AM

Bro able to share ctc, many thanx in advance.

tabamo
31-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Hot spa at roxy
Hotspa. com. sg

mhamster
31-03-2016, 09:26 PM

bro ladyassasinato, almost all health centre have this. Not those fake "24 hr spa" with only massage I think your HC does not provide massage? There is another thread here with the name in the subject - if this is the shop in the basement. mostly Malaysian girls, some even mixed Malay

GSpa @Guilemard & VSpa @Taman Jurong both have - these are for both guys and girls. So far service very good. No hanky panky.

continued
01-04-2016, 04:54 PM

Can share contact with me pls? Thank you

revolver-68
01-04-2016, 05:01 PM

Bro mind sharing where is the location.?thanks

revolver-68
01-04-2016, 05:13 PM

Bro mind sharing where is the location.?thanks

aburthen
01-04-2016, 05:22 PM

Hi bro do u mind sharing?

lobang_king
01-04-2016, 05:25 PM
i miss those HC with steam room etc..

these days mostly pigeon hole filled with PRC

anyone got lobang please PM me.

ladyassasinato
01-04-2016, 05:46 PM
bro ladyassasinato, almost all health centre have this. Not those fake "24 hr spa" with only massage I think your HC does not provide massage? There is another thread here with the name in the subject - if this is the shop in the basement. mostly Malaysian girls, some even mixed Malay

GSpa @Guilemard & VSpa @Taman Jurong both have - these are for both guys and girls. So far service very good. No hanky panky.

Yes, Hot Spa, V Spa n G Spa have good facilities. But they dont have girls providing FJ.

RoadsterRTM
02-04-2016, 06:02 PM
Yes, Hot Spa, V Spa n G Spa have good facilities. But they dont have girls providing FJ.

Add to thed list, behind wheelock that building, basement got one. Small one.

Ranger3888
26-08-2016, 03:17 PM
Hi Bros, can share the location. Thanks.

changiad
26-08-2016, 03:41 PM

Hi Bro, could share contacts, thanks

chinvilla
28-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Hi bro can share the details, thanks in advance.

hornysquirt
28-08-2016, 08:20 PM
i am looking foe this too,share with me

turnerdhr
28-08-2016, 08:53 PM
It's been around for the longest time actually. Old bird cheongsters will know this place. Those with loads of money to burn will go. The girls there used to be good. The few angpais there sibeh chio & service gao gao, had many wonderful memories there. But the good ones have all gone. With the exception of one or two, the current stock really not up to scratch. Maybe my standards are too high, LOL! :p

Not sure if the brothers here remember, long time ago around Studebakers time, there was a health centre at Pacific Plaza i think 8th floor. It was classy and worth my afternoons spent there..!

sean99
28-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Not sure if the brothers here remember, long time ago around Studebakers time, there was a health centre at Pacific Plaza i think 8th floor. It was classy and worth my afternoons spent there..!

what happen to the place?

GR888
28-08-2016, 09:41 PM

Whoa! That was way before my time, lol! :p I've heard about it from laojiaos here but the place was already gone when I started cheonging. :(

Mikoko
30-08-2016, 01:35 AM
Hi Bro, could share contacts, thanks

Please share too.

mcarmicheal
30-08-2016, 01:24 PM

Hi Bro, Can share contact please?:)

LL440
30-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Peace centre
Was in the area and opted to pop in for a massage to kill some time last week. As I had an appointment later I wanted to be clean and remembered they have showers in the room there.
The last time I was there I had a great little malay girl who was very prim and proper at the beginning wearing jeans and a polo top. Through the massage though her hands found there way under the ridiculous shorts I had to wear. Not touching the shaft but caressing the balls and inner thigh until it was apparent I was hard. I played it cool although my dick had other ideas. She kept teasing me and flirting until she finally asked if she could see it. I pushed the sorts down and revealed him pointing him at the ceiling. "Oh very big" she said and Im sure she says it to all the boys. She went and took a robe they have on a hangar and popped it over the little inspection window they have on the door. She came back and massaging my upper thigh walking around to the far end of the table and then holding my cock and then all of a sudden she was kissing and sucking on one of my balls. For $80 she would keep going for bj and for 50 hj. I oped for the 80 and she was worth every penny, that was a lovely memory.
I went back to the same place a few days ago, again because I knew they had a shower. This time another malay girl, piano style massage and $50 optional HJ.
OK attitude
5/10 Massage
6/10 Boob massage/HJ
Overall disappointing.
Amazing how quickly things change in a couple of years.

johnn
03-09-2016, 12:10 AM
careful,it was mention in new paper.

avhunter
03-09-2016, 04:45 AM

Hi bro, can pm contact and location? Interested to try. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Runner

fengxian
03-09-2016, 10:56 AM
Pls pm location. Thanks

cyber8
07-02-2017, 11:36 AM

Bro please can I have the full facilities spa contact that provide full service
Thank you in advance

Oneminman
07-02-2017, 01:27 PM

Bro share contact pls itchy for all lolx.

mr758
07-02-2017, 03:03 PM
Hi bro, pm me the ctc please.....thanks.

halogen019
07-02-2017, 09:43 PM
I can quite safely say there is zero HC left in Singapore with facilities.

The wellness space spa has closed as they were unable to get a renewed license and that famous basement spa, the last one in Singapore with huge shower rooms, steam room, western food and tv room has closed too.

If by "facilities" you mean tv room, I think there is only 1 or probably 2 left in the entire island. And that tv room can only sit 3 person. So I won't call it facilities, just that the HC is quite big. Unfortunately, this HC that I know does not have any gems. Last time got. Now don't have.

I will be very surprised if any bro can find a big scale spa with full service offered at this point in time.

Sad.

Frozenblu
07-02-2017, 09:52 PM
Can share pls

warmshot
08-02-2017, 01:28 AM

bro can share? thanks

psypsy
26-02-2017, 03:55 PM

Bro pls share contacts thanks?

LoneLoner
26-02-2017, 11:29 PM
Sounds great bro, contact pl? Thankd

psypsy
19-03-2017, 03:20 PM

Bro can share with the locations pls, looking for cold and hot aps places.
thanks bro

keegan78
19-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Bro, pls share contact and damage. Tks

MISSI
19-03-2017, 04:20 PM
Sad that no HC with facilities liao....

The wellness space spa has closed as they were unable to get a renewed license and that famous basement spa, the last one in Singapore with huge shower rooms, steam room, western food and tv room has closed too.

If by "facilities" you mean tv room, I think there is only 1 or probably 2 left in the entire island. And that tv room can only sit 3 person. So I won't call it facilities, just that the HC is quite big. Unfortunately, this HC that I know does not have any gems. Last time got. Now don't have.

I will be very surprised if any bro can find a big scale spa with full service offered at this point in time.

Sad.

wildnhard2005
21-03-2017, 02:41 PM
i am also looking for one to bring my customers or boss when he is in town, no need full service, HJ is enough. even than, cannot find any.

Fireblazer
21-03-2017, 04:13 PM
I think there are a couple of HC with facilities but all no happy endings. Correct me if I am wrong and PM me location. heheee.

vald78
28-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Can pm me the location, had a meeting with boss and need some entertainment

psypsy
01-04-2017, 04:22 PM

pls share locations bro. thanks

badboynani17
12-12-2017, 12:14 AM

Sad.

Just a couple of days back, accidentally went up to the top floor while I was busy texting...so stepped out of the lift and saw this spa. looks good but the reception is further in. Wonder if there is any FRs on this spa?

halogen019
12-12-2017, 12:18 AM
Just a couple of days back, accidentally went up to the top floor while I was busy texting...so stepped out of the lift and saw this spa. looks good but the reception is further in. Wonder if there is any FRs on this spa?

The spa used to have a thread with the advertiser showing photos of the MLs. The ML I tried is no longer there.

So no comment as I didn't visit for a long time.

sinnedgoh
04-01-2018, 12:24 AM

Pls share contact. Thanks bro!

sionglim
04-01-2018, 02:32 AM
Cold ... need a masg n steam room,
$50,per hr hard to find.

LoneLoner
04-01-2018, 08:39 AM
Got one near jalan Sultan to bugs, eng $50. Anyone tried pls fr
Sounds good bro, can pm contact? Thanks

halogen019
08-01-2018, 08:43 AM
This MP is history.

Closed for a long time already. Please do not ask for contacts anymore.

bangkie
27-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato:

But cannot share here. Will pm you this joint later

Please share contact bro thanks!

bro can share:):):)

Hulala87
27-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Bro Please share location and contact .

lovestobonk
28-01-2018, 09:57 PM
No more already bros. It's 2018 now not 2008

itwarrior
29-01-2018, 12:53 AM
Can share contact bro?