PDA

View Full Version : Rank your Waterbed service girls.

Serendipper
26-03-2016, 02:36 PM
My friends, please contribute and Rank your Waterbed service girls.
I have tried on Ding ding at 0819 was very good, but she has left for good, but please rank your fav waterbed service girls here. thanks.

jarred3692
26-03-2016, 06:54 PM
Yangzi. 16W15. But this house no water bed. You need go your fav hse and get her over😊

jarred3692
26-03-2016, 07:02 PM
The nearest hse with water bed is L16W12. Yiao tiao long. Just opp yangzi hse L16W15

fangbang
27-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Wh12: Bai Xue

She's been here for a while but have not been mentioned much in sbf I think. She's gorgeous, my opinion, one of the sweetest looking gal in gl now. Al, perfect gnd body, angelic skin. Can look a bit serious but once she warms up to you then she's really a gem.

Service wise, not commando, but great waterbed service, fantastic bbbj, and she has a unique slow motion thrusting movement that focuses on the tip that makes me explode every time. Don't know how to explain it.

Highly rec imho.

Cheers!

korean
27-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Wh12: Bai Xue

She's been here for a while but have not been mentioned much in sbf I think. She's gorgeous, my opinion, one of the sweetest looking gal in gl now. Al, perfect gnd body, angelic skin. Can look a bit serious but once she warms up to you then she's really a gem.

Service wise, not commando, but great waterbed service, fantastic bbbj, and she has a unique slow motion thrusting movement that focuses on the tip that makes me explode every time. Don't know how to explain it.

Highly rec imho.

Cheers!

thx for ur genuine sharing bro. She is highly recommended among my mates. will up your points once I gain the power

korean
27-03-2016, 05:47 PM
Yangzi. 16W15. But this house no water bed. You need go your fav hse and get her over😊

Gathered that yangzi (16w15) is probably as solid a Navy Seal as retired Anqi(16W15)....for those who is looking for womanly chio and hot wild sensuous package! ;)

panad0l
27-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Gathered that yangzi (16w15) is probably as solid a Navy Seal as retired Anqi(16W15)....for those who is looking for womanly chio and hot wild sensuous package! ;)

Wah you adopt the "womanly chio" term already :)

korean
27-03-2016, 06:47 PM

wah u very sharp eh...:D

unfit
27-03-2016, 09:33 PM

She is a MILF SEAL:D

Good service but Skinny Auntie:p

korean
27-03-2016, 09:35 PM
She is a MILF SEAL:D

Good service but Skinny Auntie:p

lol new invention MILF SEAL....note down and next time I will use this words :p

unfit
27-03-2016, 09:39 PM
lol new invention MILF SEAL....note down and next time I will use this words :p

Super Exclusive Aged Lady:D

korean
27-03-2016, 09:44 PM

chio < womanly chio < MILF SEAL? :rolleyes:

Rawall
28-03-2016, 07:57 AM

Lol, she told me she's a fashion model back in China.

korean
28-03-2016, 08:40 AM
Lol, she told me she's a fashion model back in China.

Maybe some years ago lol

Rawall
28-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Maybe some years ago lol

LOL, thanks bro Korean for the good humor to start the long week.

max_priest
28-03-2016, 10:46 AM
My friends, please contribute and Rank your Waterbed service girls.
I have tried on Ding ding at 0819 was very good, but she has left for good, but please rank your fav waterbed service girls here. thanks.

At this moment, I would say Yi Na @ L0819 ... Sexy looker, slim bod, natural B tits, quite tall, accommodating and offers solid YTL services on the inflatable mattress in the shower room ...

Lovestripclub
04-04-2016, 05:34 PM
Gl got waterbed or those air mattress?

jarred3692
04-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Air matress in the shower room. Shower and bath you while u lie on the air matress:D

jarred3692
04-04-2016, 06:06 PM
My recommendation is my A list Yang Zi, L16W15. But her hse no waterbed. So you need go L16W12 inform okt and call her over. So far, that the best i can recommend. So it depend on your taste which i not sure..:D

glenn123456
05-04-2016, 09:31 AM
Sorry.. should not post

VeryBadAss
05-04-2016, 03:24 PM
I like house 0819

Now have abt six new girls whom start work yesterday. .however bao er is my darling. . 1155 I call her and tell her I coming.. she say : 亲爱的我有客人在等他拿两个钟。等我一下好吗? I when there but bao er one bro take 2 shots... I when off because new girls not my type.xiao li off yi na long que.. tell them to reserved bao er for me because still one hour. When i come back with my fren.. bao er still nv come down.. extended one more session. No choice all girls busy accept two bigger size gal. After one hour with my Fren waiting together both angry. ( okt ask other shop girl ) for him because he want big boobs. . That two big size girls cannot la. I ask okt whether got extend they still say not confirm. . I waited awhile and okt call up ask whether he extend.. she say no.. customer bathing.. when she down. Okt scolded her.. over 15mins why over 15mins.. next time ask him to pay extra. . Already tell u got customer waiting! I so pai seh because I rush the OKT just now and show my anger.. got extend you tell me.. don't waste my time.
Up in the room her ytl service really the best.. however after 30mins I remember one bro private msg me and say they are in love .. I confronted her whether is it true 28 young Chinese handsome man like / love her and are you all together? .. I translated into mandrian and show her the private message .. at first my cock very hatd but suddenly cock soft liao and cannot stand.. I than extended because still cannot stand because of the feeling. . Stop and chat abt why tell me love me and than tell others too.she say really no again.. she swear to me she did love and only me.. but is work experience improve. she say it she 不得好死 she say.but think I fall in love with her.. but i'm a married man. So i should just move on.. wasted 300 for nothing however I think too much la. Wl always sweettalk just want us come to her. however bro whom like ytl service can try her.. really good . Butt massage pussy massage boobs massage and something to play with your ass hole ( not Ass rim but shiok)

Her water bed ylt service so far the best I get.. next will be yi na.. one bro recommended me l16w15 but I haven try..
You stupid motherfucker... only your mother can love you because you're so fucking UGLY (and such a LOSER too!!) :eek:

glenn123456
05-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Should not post sorry

glenn123456
05-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Should not post sorry

glenn123456
05-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Pls remove the post ... I 自作多情... have ask my friend go try.. my friend say her bed service really very good.. he finish in the water bed.. good fair smooth body with service same same very very good.. good bbbj good pussy butt boobs massage

glenn123456
05-04-2016, 09:17 PM
You stupid motherfucker... only your mother can love you because you're so fucking UGLY (and such a LOSER too!!) :eek:

L8h19
Bao er

Sorry bro.. I 自作多情。
Pls remove the post ... I 自作多情... have ask my friend go try.. my friend say her bed service really very good.. he finish in the water bed.. good fair smooth body with service same same very very good.. good bbbj good pussy butt boobs massage

Best water bed service he as for so far he try