PDA

View Full Version : Heartbroken

ipodkia
26-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Hi all,

I would like some advise. My gf just left me a month ago and I am still in a very heartbroken stage of missing her very much. I miss her company and miss having sex with her. I have never visited an fl in my life, but im thinking of doing it because im feeling so down. Anybody had this experience before? Will it work or will i regret? I really appreciate any advise.

Thank you

sammyboyfor
26-03-2016, 02:11 PM
You will regret it because it does not feel the same.

littlepok
26-03-2016, 02:44 PM
u want a girlfriend feel, wont get from FL.

they are rented pussy to let u cum and move on. sometimes visit FL then u cum liao thought can cuddle hug hug abit. men abit vulnerable after cumming. see the FL jump up dress up and wash up want collect $ and go next round of business.

if u need some KC, try those thai pub and such. they will kc kc u and buy them some cheap drinks. need to stay focused dont kanna KC by them. maybe that healing is more efficient than finding FL.

find a good masseur also can. lie there enjoy the pressing and finish with a happy HJ. be it sex or handjob, feel same when cumming.

take care

littlejoe
26-03-2016, 03:00 PM
Bro, move on, don't dwell on it. If u keeping missing her then give u miss universe pageant also no use. Do something constructive to replace the vaccum. I said 'constructive' so use your imagination. Don't be a weakling she is probably enjoying herself now so what us the point of you sulking over it , cause she won't know. Even if she know you think she care. So I come back to the same answer 'what is the point' GI just so something and enjoy yourself, you owe yourself that privilege cheers from a Taxi driver

HornyKingKong
26-03-2016, 04:02 PM
u want a girlfriend feel, wont get from FL.

they are rented pussy to let u cum and move on. sometimes visit

take care

Nice term, rented pussy, heehee:D.

TS, let it go, and move on.

in Hokkien, can carry up, must able put down also.

Abcdefghijklmn
26-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Bro, if you really heart broken, try hit the gym.

If you hit hard at the gym, I can guarantee that ladies will hit you up.

Man love hot ladies.

Ladies love strong man.

human are visual creatures

Zenzo
26-03-2016, 08:23 PM
Bro, move on, don't dwell on it. If u keeping missing her then give u miss universe pageant also no use. Do something constructive to replace the vaccum. I said 'constructive' so use your imagination. Don't be a weakling she is probably enjoying herself now so what us the point of you sulking over it , cause she won't know. Even if she know you think she care. So I come back to the same answer 'what is the point' GI just so something and enjoy yourself, you owe yourself that privilege cheers from a Taxi driver

Very well said

ipodkia
26-03-2016, 09:25 PM
thx for your advise guys. I thought that its not the solution too. Just that trying to find a way to cheer me up -). Cheers

orangeproud
26-03-2016, 09:36 PM
Hi all,

I would like some advise. My gf just left me a month ago and I am still in a very heartbroken stage of missing her very much. I miss her company and miss having sex with her. I have never visited an fl in my life, but im thinking of doing it because im feeling so down. Anybody had this experience before? Will it work or will i regret? I really appreciate any advise.

Thank you

Sure will miss her 1 as we r jz human. Throw away all d things tat belong to her although u will feel reluctant to do so. Dun go to the places tat u two last time frequented to avoid thinking of her again. Delete all her contact, dun read her fb. Dun always coop at home alone, go out to meet friends chit chat, dun hide ur sad feeling. Take up a new hobby to keep yourself occupied. Eat well, sleep well, accept d fact tat she left u.

Dun ever use alcohol to numb ur feeling or make u sleep as it will affect ur health in long term.

Take care! Time will heal:)

a2014
26-03-2016, 10:12 PM
TS, don't mind I ask, in the first place why did she leave you.

Yes it's a pain, but looking for an FL or WL don't solve your problem. Going to the PUB or KTV or HFJ also doesn't solve your problem because they will only tempt you deeper into being KC big time since you are wounded in the heart in the first place.

Maybe some bros are right, go do some meaningful things and you may find someone there or at least helps to ease your loneliness.

Take Care

loneyheart
26-03-2016, 11:16 PM
If u havnt do dont do it .... it will b more painful after did ... as just 1 mth still no one can replace her in yr heart

LonerLoner
26-03-2016, 11:23 PM
There is truth to: be a man.

Sometimes you gotta man up and face sadness to overcome it. If there is time to be alone, think and wise up, broken heart time is the best time. Why deny yourself a chance to be something?

tnuc
26-03-2016, 11:52 PM
u should be happy she left u.

why would u want to waste ur life on someone who doesn't like u

go out and live life. have an orgy and pay for it if required

PoweredUp
27-03-2016, 04:37 AM
u should be happy she left u.

why would u want to waste ur life on someone who doesn't like u

go out and live life. have an orgy and pay for it if required

Very well said

hello1891
27-03-2016, 08:04 AM
I always felt tat after break up we all seek a closure or answer

The hardest part is seeking and accept an answer or solution from others and friends to move on.

Bro u go ahead to seek and do anything as long it make u feel better even if it's for a brief moment

kazamaasuka
27-03-2016, 08:50 AM
Ipodkia bro,

I feel your pain. My ex also left me one month ago. It is really like the end of the world.

Howl99
27-03-2016, 09:21 AM
Welcome to the real world...

ipodkia
27-03-2016, 09:23 AM
She left me saying that we are not suitable. That's it. No proper closure and I did not push any further for her to tell me. I believe that if she wants to tell, she will.
But i suspect shes back to her ex, as they are close now.

shenjingbin
27-03-2016, 10:31 AM
I always felt tat after break up we all seek a closure or answer

The hardest part is seeking and accept an answer or solution from others and friends to move on.

Bro u go ahead to seek and do anything as long it make u feel better even if it's for a brief moment

Well said.
Time will heal.

AppleCoke
27-03-2016, 06:43 PM

tell yourself (as above).

Latte91
27-03-2016, 10:45 PM
Bro, i have the exact same situation as you, she just said we are not suitable....maybe I'm just a rebound.. i wont lie,5 years later and sometimes i still do miss her

One of the reasons i still stay single

But, just to tell you, dont do stupid things like finding FL, drunk out your sorrow and shit, been there done that, end your hurting your vit m and risking gettin STD (had to went doctor twice) :(:(

Like other bros mentioned, and like what i did, went to gym, vent of your frustration, your sadness,take her off your mind and physically makes you a better person as well

Ever since has been a gym rat:D

Kaiser1000
27-03-2016, 11:59 PM
Don't mine me asking bro, but it's common, heartbreaks come often in life as we add years to our age.

What you need to do now is to let all that grief come out, afterwards it's back to rebuilding yourself, if you're still young, focus on your studies, if you're working, focus on your job. Pick up something physical at the side while at it, it helps distract you from overthinking.

Good luck in picking up from the bottom, because the only way is up.