PDA

View Full Version : jus a question.

playboy82
29-09-2006, 06:24 PM
hihi, pls dun flame me as i am jus posting this thread for discussion, as from all my experience in sex, when ever i fuck a girl doggy or other style, i would prefer the girl to hold my dick n guide it inside, cos i don know for u all but to me, i find it quite difficult to insert it myself, do any of the bro here share the same view as me? prefer the other party to guide " it " inside?

zeus
29-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Personally I don't find any trouble putting it by myself. Probably you enjoy your partner's touch? ;)

Pokimon1
29-09-2006, 08:24 PM
hihi, pls dun flame me as i am jus posting this thread for discussion, as from all my experience in sex, when ever i fuck a girl doggy or other style, i would prefer the girl to hold my dick n guide it inside, cos i don know for u all but to me, i find it quite difficult to insert it myself, do any of the bro here share the same view as me? prefer the other party to guide " it " inside?

Brother, when doing doggy, make sure you poke the bottom hole; Kekeke:D

cheong_man
30-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Bro, I got similar problem, for me I would need the partner's hand to align before she complaint it is painful. Try do so with heavy petting still got complaint.:confused:

yankim3
30-09-2006, 01:06 AM
no prob for me at all. doggy is my favorite position.:D

JWNY
30-09-2006, 01:06 AM
Bro, I got similar problem, for me I would need the partner's hand to align before she complaint it is painful. Try do so with heavy petting still got complaint.:confused: Maybe yours is too long and thick bro...:D

JWNY

dalps
30-09-2006, 01:21 AM
sometimes i need her touch sometimes i dun...guess depends on how drunk i m...hee hee.....:D

playboy82
30-09-2006, 11:46 AM
haha, maybe i am too use to fucking in geylang, where the chicks there will guide ur rod.. haha

ang076
30-09-2006, 11:51 AM
I never do missionary or doggie, only 'gal on top style'..

Maybe, I should visit another HC as a complete newbie and get the gal to insert my cock into her pussy and show me how to thrust forward and backward..

:p

primalhunter
30-09-2006, 12:14 PM
hi bros, i just had a conversation about this earlier today with my bud. he was complaining that he finds it difficult to penetrate his current squeeze doggie style, much like u. says somehow she is a bit further to him down there. my bud had no such problems with his other gals. after discussing the position and height scenarios, which are the obvious reasons, we finally agreed that this chick may have her love hole a little bit further to the front..... which is less accesible doggie style. our recommendation to solve this problem, get her to arch her back more so that her arse points to the ceiling. this will her love hole elevated to meet ur piece. or u could ask her to lay her head n upper body down onto the bed. this will increase the arch further. n bro! i promise u the view would be 200% better.... TRUST ME!!! nose bleed scenario.....:D

juzjoin
30-09-2006, 12:17 PM
is good to ve ur partner guiding you. aft yrs of bonking i still ve difficulties having my cue finding the right pocket...:p

cheong_man
01-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Maybe yours is too long and thick bro...:D

JWNY

no, I think may be I'm not so gentle.

ABC Mafia
02-10-2006, 12:15 AM
u need to equip your penis a laser pointer guiding system :cool:

asdfghjkl
02-10-2006, 12:54 AM
equip your penis a laser pointer guiding system

kekekeke.. lighten up my day! :D

CoolBlack
02-10-2006, 02:32 PM
u need to equip your penis a laser pointer guiding system :cool:

How laser guided missile works
In order for missile to find the right target, ground troops are deployed to "paint" the target so the missile can locate it.

I volunteer to "paint" the target!.......I promise I will direct it to the right spot! ;)

newyorker88
02-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Some gals got their hole more front, so more difficult to poke unless guided.:D

cdr_bly
02-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Makes no difference so long as I get to screw the girl :p

Megaman
02-10-2006, 10:37 PM
I have the same issue too.
I always ask the lady to guide my rocket inside as I always cannot find it